So, lets face it. Whenever we start an rp there's always that half-a-dozen bunch of people that don't pot anything. Well, here's the solution!

whenever someone doesn't post for two or three days, just have their character get killed. I bet you it'll work!

Mods please let this pass :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

darksea we are gavi catholic dauntless voltron rwby star wars cocoa master we all believe in something

That's a good way to get people to stay away from your rps. If lazy rpers are such a problem, make a rule about being active (without going overboard). If that gets broken, find out why they aren't active.

• Posted at:

This is just a list of my dragon(ets).

Earwyn the SeaWing/IceWing hybrid

Capybara the MudWing

Goshawk the SkyWing

Vesper the NightWing

It might be that way if only one person did it, but it would be a good way to get people posting. ("I really want to do this rp so I am going to be really active so my character doesn't die.") of corse, if someone was going on vacation they could say so and be OK. 

• Posted at:

darksea we are gavi catholic dauntless voltron rwby star wars cocoa master we all believe in something

Boop

• Posted at:

Yes hello it is I, [Dynasty]

Beep b00p sneep my sn00p

Here’s s0me VERY t0uching lyrics:

FasT f00d greASy tac0 I l0VE

Lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt

BUT I MAKE THEM HIGH HEELS WORK

Genderfluid Pansexual

Why have you done this

• Posted at:

XD

• Posted at: