I know that lots of people consider themselves unique. I mean, come on! Don't say you don't want to be special! (Because, if you don't, I think that makes you special...) Anyway, I consider myself unique in a few ways. However, I want to see whether or not some of my "unique traits" are really... Not unique. *puts on evil face* BUT-before I start, I'm going to need something.

AN OATH (the something I need)

Right. So, what promise/oath/binding words/YOU GET IT? Well, I'm going to let you guys create your own, because that way you guys are actually saying it yourselves. In my opinion, it's more sincere if you phrase it. The oath is simple. Promise you won't lie. So, don't say something like "I can speak seventeen languages," if you can only speak three. Don't say that you also love mosquitoes if you really despise them. It's an honor code. I'll trust you peeps, okay? Just, please write the oath. It helps.

Now, let's get to business. Write down a few things that you think are rather unique about yourself. Please remember to NUMBER YOUR PHRASES. Please. It helps. (I feel like I'm repeating that quite a bit now...) Then, look at the posts before yours, and read them. Find something that you share? Just write @Whoever'sSpecialTraitsTheyAre, #(whatever number their phrase was). (That's why I said to number your phrases.)

Here's mine:

1. I go out of my way to like things others don't.

2. I don't believe in complete evil. I believe in backstories and misunderstandings.

3. I like fish. I mean, not as food, but as pets. They're really quite interesting fellows. I have six, and it's a little like a drama show inside the tank. Whenever my fish get sick, I persistently browse the internet and my fish-care books to diagnose and cure their remedies.

4. I have scolioses, and I'm not afraid to say it. Scolioses is a spinal... er... deformity. It means your spine is curved either in a "s" or a "c" shape. It's surprisingly common.

5. I'm a beginner french-horn player.

6. I'm afraid to say what's good about me online. I hate it when I let people assume that I'm better than I really am.

7. One of my favourite animals is a chicken. Yes. A chicken. Don't judge.

8. I spell things with a "u." Y'know, Canadian spelling and all. Basically, I write "colour," "humour," "favourite," etc.

9. I love the word "qwerty." It's on most of my accounts for games and etc.

10. I prefer watching guppies over dolphins. Sue me.

11. I hate characters who are sarcastic and rude, but can get away with it. THEY NEED SOME CONSEQUENCES.

12. I dislike changing POV colours.

13. I have a twin brother. We occasionally hate each other.

14. I dislike RainWings in general. Other than Kinkajou. Kinkajou is an exception. Every other rainWing in the WoF series? ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

15. I'm a neat freak, yet somehow my room is messy. 

16. I love snakes, but I'm also terrified of them.

17. I dislike action movies. Too much death... (Don't even mention horror. I'm a chicken. No wonder they're one of my favourite animals!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Cool. But...Wait... You're Canadian? What? I hate that the stupid autcorrect tells me my spelling is wrong! ITS ANNOYING!

• Posted at:

Galaxy | They/Them | 14

Don't You Pay Me Any Heed, I Just Want To Finish This Deadly Deed,Then I'll Walk Back Out Of Your Life, Leave You Without Any Of This Strife

Life itself is Tragedy, and it hasn't ever excluded Me

home /295798

DUSKRAVEN. I DISLIKE ALL RAINWINGS!!!!! Kinkajou is fine... ish. THERE IS TOO MANY 'REFUSES TO BE CALLED A LAZY RAINWING' OR 'WAS RAISED OUT OF THE TRIBE SO HE/SHE ACTS DIFFRENT'. I ALSO DISLIKE ALL NIGHTWINGS AND HYBRIDS.

I apologize If I offended anybody with this note. I have to get it out and there it is.

• Posted at:

Hello. My name is

Lynx.

Lynx Hurricane.

I'm just a person who showed up once because they're bored 

Don"t mind me

1. I started writing stories before I even learned to read.

2. From the time I could read to about 3rd grade the only thing I read about was nonfiction books about animals(but mainly dinosaurs, dolphins, and other reptiles). I think I went through the entire non-fiction section on animals at my elementary school library.

3. I know how to play the violin, piano, organ, and am currently learning how to play the ukulele

4. I really don't mind broccoli.

5. Proffesor Fennel Kin made the PeopleDex.

• Posted at:

"Shipping is just like the sugar in cake. If your cake has too much sugar, it'll be too sweet for anyone to handle"~me

LetYourLightShine

BugsAreAmazing

TeamFireflies

OriginalSETALroleplayer

JesusFreak

1) I have an eye disorder called convergence insuffeciency. (I think, I'm not sure that's the right name for it, but I have most of the symptoms) 

2) I'm left-handed

3) My grandparents were born and raised in Holland

4)I like Marvel movies a lot, but I am a really big chicken. I don't know when something really gross is going to happen, so I'm usually a nervous wreck on the way to the movie theater

5) I'm WAY better at digital drawing then free-hand drawing

6) I'm really socially awkward to new people

7) I like San Diego Zoo better than Disneyland

8) I get along better with dogs then people

9) I'm not afraid of spiders at all

10) I was about to be born on Halloween, which is my LEAST favorite holiday

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

@duskraven

#4 I'm taking physical therapy for it. I don't really notice it that often though,

#12 I know right? I do all of this on my iPod so this is hard ,:(

Glad to know someone else has scoliosis for some reason :)

• Posted at:

#SaveWildlife

#HUGSSPREADTHEWORD (/•u•)/

I like random, and I am not afraid to admit it. <3

I would die for you and Starflight over and over again if I had to. -Clay

Be the change you wish to see in the world. 

-Gahdi

Oh yeah. I also believe that there is a little bit of good in everyone, too.

• Posted at:

"Shipping is just like the sugar in cake. If your cake has too much sugar, it'll be too sweet for anyone to handle"~me

LetYourLightShine

BugsAreAmazing

TeamFireflies

OriginalSETALroleplayer

JesusFreak

I read the New York Times a lot on my iPhone, and they have had a few articles about air conditioning in the summer in offices. Apparently, warm temperatures make everyone more happy and friendly, and cold temperatures make people angry and bitter, and also men like the cold but women don't. I'm a girl, and cold weather makes me feel free and insanely happy, warm weather can do the same but in a different and probably not as strong way, and I almost never actually get cold. Does this mean I'm some kind of freak? According to the New York times, I shouldn't exist...

• Posted at:

@Galaxyfoot, yes. Auto-correct hates Canadian spelling. Unfortunately.

@Fairydragon, I'll go one step further for #4 and say that I enjoy eating broccoli. Well, Chinese-style broccoli. (Yes, I'm Chinese.) I dislike it when it's raw.

@Emeralddragon, a response to #6: I am the most socially-awkward person I know of. I love talking to my friends, but when I'm with strangers, I clam up. Like, I don't talk at all. I just nod and mumble stuff. It's quite embarassing, really.

@Happypuppy, YOU HAVE SCOLIOSES? *gasps* I'm in a support group called Curvy Girls. I know there are several in America, not too many in Canada. (It's called Curvy Girls because usually girls have scolioses. Look at the statistics. it's kind of sad, really.) I also do some physiotherapy, though I only go occasionally. I've had scolioses for quite a while... Just a question, ignore it if you want to. Do you have a brace? (Do you know what a brace is?)

Okay, more.

18. I'm kind of scared of dogs.

19. I'm kind of scared of pineapples.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

like pinapples! A LOT!! They taste so good :) But my mother is allergic to them QnQ

• Posted at:

LetYourLightShine

BugsAreAmazing

TeamFireflies

OriginalSETALroleplayer

JesusFreak

The things I share with others:

@DuskRaven (these are your numbers, not mine)

#2, I always look for reasons the 'bad guys' are "bad"
#14, RainWing OCs are my absolute least favorite. I completely agree with Lynxhurricane. But I also dislike them in the books, not just OCS.

#15, Ditto. Just, ditto.

@FairyDragon

#4 I actually really like brocoli! it is one of my favorite vegetables! (I like almost all vegetables. Except the leaf-y kind. I'm talking to you, salad T.T)

@EmeradDragon

#3, My Grammie was born and raised in Holland! (But she's not actually fully Dutch)

Now for MY list

#1) I want to be witty and clever, but I come up with most of my comebacks the day after [person] and I had the conversation T.T (this is why I like online things. I don't have to be smart on the spot)

#2) I am good at drawing cats and dragons freehand, but on the computer, I suck at it. I am also not very good at drawing dogs.

#3) My favorite kinds of foods are fruits and veggies.

#4) I have trouble controlling my temper.

#5) I make my OCs the total opposite of what I am, but I add a few of my own traits to theirs.

#6) I am a little bit of a control freak aka BOSSY. (Tsunami for life!)

#7) I picture myself in a series, or try to decide what character I am most like, and that's the character that I like the best.

#8) My friends are the weird ones, not me! ((my PoV on life))

#9) I judge people way more than I should, but then I go and hate on myself for being too much like them.

#10) I actually want to be an editor, not an author!

• Posted at:

- legend -

but just leg works too

what screws us up the most in life

is the picture in our heads

of what it's supposed to look like

~I'm a dramatic person, but I don't like it when people draw attention to me.  If I want people looking at me, I'll get them to look myself.

~I can't stand it when people are all trying to talk over eachother.

~I love it when people tell me I'm funny/have a good sense of humor, because none of my family members tell me that.

~I've had four people tell me I'm their only friend.  I'm flattered, creeped out, and disappointed because now I feel like a last resort.

~I love it when people tell me I'm a good friend because that's something I always strive to be.

~I'm a master of interpretive dance.

~I'm pretty sure I'm ADHD (and now I only need to be dyslexic and I can be a demigod).

~I've lived in Lebanon for nearly four years and I'm still struggling to learn basic conversation in the native language.  (If you don't know where that is, it's a tiny little speck above Isreal.)

~I love to look up bad reviews of things I hate to reestablish why I hate them.

~I automatically assume the worst possible scenerio whenever I'm daydreaming.  ("What if a man with a gun walked into the room?"  "What if someone punched me in the face and my glasses shattered thus causing severe damage to my eyes?"  Etc., etc)

~I like to plan out what I'm going to say before I say it, so it really bugs me when the conversation doesn't go as planned.

• Posted at:

Heeeeere's Genny~!

@Booklynx,

#4-Yes. Once a guy in my class went up to my face and told me that I needed anger management. I told him to shut up.

#6-When I'm saying that I like writing, I'm actually saying that I enjoy controlling characters and scenes. As for bossy... There's a reason I dislike it when people criticize Tsunami for being too bossy.

#9-Usually, I'm a hypocrite in that way.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

1. I usually refuse to take sides in my school's drama, which is why pretty much everyone in my grade respects me not to brag or anything.

2. I seriously hate bugs but I hate it even more when people kill them.

3. I really want to catch a snake and I feel like most people already have.

4. I used to read encyclopedias when I was in kindergarten-2nd grade.

5. I kinda dislike humanity as a whole.

6. I still keep my stuffed animals in my room.

7. Uh *tries to think of more*.... I have a VSD which is basically a tiny hole in your heart that doesn't really do anything.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

WHALED IT

[ PROUD H U F F L E C L A W ]

#AllHailSamTheBird #AllLoveIsEqual

#MudWingsWantLove #EverydayI'mHufflin'

#LikeAGirl #RememberTheLost

Oh, and here are the things i have in common with you peeps:

@duskraven 15 and 16

@fairydragon 2 and 4

@emeralddragon 6

@booklynx 1 and 4

@generalgoblin 2, 3, and 10

Also:  I have spent a month in the middle of nowhere (aka the countryside of Mongolia) in a yurt smaller than my living room, with a family I didn't even know and over a hundred goats, sheep, cows, horses, dogs, and camels.  Also a black cat that was a complete jerk.

Beat that.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

WHALED IT

[ PROUD H U F F L E C L A W ]

#AllHailSamTheBird #AllLoveIsEqual

#MudWingsWantLove #EverydayI'mHufflin'

#LikeAGirl #RememberTheLost

are these traits?

1: I FLAT OUT HATE PIZZA. Any Italian food, I hate. It's disgusting. Dont try to reccomend the pizza with white sauce, that's also gross.

2: I dislike marvel/superhero stuff. It's confusing, and kind of annoying to be honest. 

3: I have autism.

4: I always have an obsession over something(s). For now it's Five nights at Freddy's and Wings of fire. 

5: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS EMUS ARE CUTE?

6: I find any animal adorable. I can see a spider on my bed, and I'd say it's cute. Molly my doxen/hound dog hobever... I wish I could throw her out the window.

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

~Science is life. seriously.~ Me

~I can EASILY out science a genius, but any fool can outmath me.~ Me

~STOP READING  AND SCROLL DOWN.~ Me 

1. I could read a chapter book by kindergarten.

2. I'm a hothead, and show it a little too much.

3. Taylor Swift is my favorite singer.

4. I'm a girl, and I hate romantic movies.

5. I love superhero movies.

6. I am a total slob.

7 I'm one of the only girls in my class who is a girly girl.

• Posted at:

~Dawn

My OCS:

Cacti, the 'Zac Morris' of the group (saved by the bell). Ice/Sand hybrid

Iridesence, the hyper one. RainWing

Snowflake, the animus and friendly one. IceWing

To midwintercat33:

Men like the cold but women don't? Well that's a sign that the NYT is just being sexist.

And I'm a girl too and I like the cold weather. I live in Florida anyway so it's always warm. Not everyone is happy and friendly though. And as far as summer and ac in the offices in FL go, warm and hot mean exhausting since it's probably hot (or otherwise raining/storming) outside too.

So NYT has been debunked. If anything their article shouldn't exist.

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

I solemnly swear I will never lie to any friend, family member, or otherwise. NYT i will never read you

1. I (not to brag) read an encyclopedia in preschool.

2. I am a night owl

3. I am full Irish (and dislike being called a drunk leprechaun)

4. I dislike sports, cartoons, and Big Boy (so don't get me in that line)

5. I am a pianist, archer, artist, reade, writer, and fencer. (That sentence summed me up)

• Posted at:

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.”     ~ Stephen Hawking

BELIEVE

PANROMANTIC

ACE

SILVER

1. I have heterochromatia. (Basically, parts of my eyes are blue-green and parts of them are brown.)

2. My grandfather is German.

3. I've been playing the clarinet for five years.

4. I'm taking Chinese at school this year.

5. I started school early.

6. I don't like chocolate.

7. I love lizards.

8. I don't have any pets.

9. I really want a hedgehog.

10. I live in Maryland.

11. My favorite animal is an okapi.

• Posted at:

-Spark

My stories never end.

My dreams never fade.

I'll see my name in lights someday.

My wish will come true, someday in some way.

And maybe one day my ideas will ascend.

1. I'm half Filipino 

2. I got top and bottom braces put in yesterday

MY EXPERIENCE 

Putting In Braces: Pretty much painless but you have to keep your mouth open for over two hours

Braces Are In: Owowow....I can't eat...this bite plate...

That's all I really feel like typing for now. I'm on my IPad. 

• Posted at:

PONPON DANCE IT THROUGH! 

GermanyXItaly

Furry Anime Trash

Anime Has Taken Over My Life

HAHAHAHA

I'm A Magical Girl And Sailor Senshi

You're terrified of snakes but love them? SAME HERE!

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Punish the Deed, Not the Breed

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

You are worth fighting for, you know we all have battle scars...

@Generalgoblin

For #3 & 4, I feel the same way. It's quite depressing. 

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

I solemnly swear that I will not lie about any of these traits that I believe myself to possess. 

@duskraven72 #1 #2 #17

@lynxhurricane60 Doesn't offend me (much) but... maybe tone down the yelling? Please?

@emeralddragon4165 #6 #8

@midwintercat33 YES yes me too. Except I don't read the NYT

@duskraven72 #@emeralddragon4165

@booklynx30 #1 #4

@icewings123 #2 (I'm super squeamish) #5 YES SO MUCH #6 Who doesn't?

@icewings142 #2

Here are mine:

1. I can't stand it when people misspell things, disrespect common grammar rules, use words incorrectly (e.g.: alas, LOL, etc), mispronounce words repeatedly and/or even after or other related things.

2. I consider myself a sarcastic person. It's wonderful.

3. I like Wings of Fire (only on here because it's unique in people I know in real life)

4. I'm homeschooled because of medical-emotional problems, but I wish I was able to go back to public school.

5. I have emetaphobia. Look it up and never speak to me of it again.

6. I despise Deathbringer. 

7. Exercise does not make me happy. According to common belief, exercising releases endorphins or whatever. It doesn't for me.

• Posted at:

She/her

Call me whatever you please~

Oxford commas FTW!

When's the next book come out?

I despise Deathy

Take care of yourself!

Bored

I like Comic Sans. Sue me.

Not a fan of shipping or romance in general.

A very confused qoiromantic

Crying abt KH

1-When I was in fifth grade, i could read books that were for eighth graders.

2-I'm not afraid of doing what I want, when I want. I stand up for myself and I don't give a marshmallow what anyone else says.

3-I use odd phrases liek ' I don't give a marshmallow ' or ' This is Filipinoing AWESOME!!! '

4-When I get into a book, nothing can stop me. I just read on and on and on.

5-If I'm reading in the dark on my kindle with my book light on and close my eyes, I immediately start falling asleep. But when my kindle and light are off, it takes me FOREVER to sleep.

6-I find it easier to do harder things than easy things. E.g. I can't do a cartwheel, but I can do a backbend.

7-Unlike most people, I am in love with wolves and think they are amazing and will do anything to see one.

8-I am obsessed with mythology. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and myths in general.

9-I only read nonfiction when my teacher makes me. Otherwise, i prefer fiction and fantasty.

10-I had a dream once where I became a dragon with a bunch of other dragons and we fought dragons and I dove into the water and then I woke up.

11-The way I pick out books is by looking at the title and the cover.

12-I have a code name for everyone in my class.

13-I use hai as hi, bai as bye, and mai as my.

14-I like sleepovers, but they drive me insane because I can't read, and I CAN NEVER SLEEP.

15-I am so sensitive that whenever someone dies in the movie I start sobbing.

16-When someone dog-ears a book, I start going insane. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE BOOK MONSTER!

17-I feel like I'm a mother already, as I take care of little kids at my school, and my Aunt's daughter.

18-I call my babysitter my Aunt, and her daughter my cousin.

19-I am a nature freak.

20-When someone insults me, I deal with it. But if someone yells at me, I either get really mad or really upset.

21-I an very honest.

22-My traits do NOT cancel each other out at all.

23-I'm smart, {I'm in the Gifted program, STEAM, TSA, and I am very good at algebra and ELA}but no one dares call me a nerd.

24-When i look in the mirror, I think I'm beautiful, but when I turn to the side I turn fat. Uh...

25-My hair gets messy as soon as I brush it.

26-Sometimes I abandon friends and move on to the next. BUT DON'T WORRY! I've pretty much stopped.

27-I'm good at painting, but when I try to draw my pencil dies of horror.

28-I am not shy, and will sing and dance like the world is ending.

29-My stubborness might just be my greatest quality.

30-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

ENFP-TWolfieLG(B)T+

#RememberMist&Moon&Wolfie

1. I learned how to read in preschool.

2. I don't like most Skittles.

3. I went through a phase where I bit people.

5. I tease my cats with balloons.

6. I have read the Fablehaven series more than three times.

7. I ship Turtlejou.

8. I like jumping on trampolines with the hose pouring over it.

9. I sing obsessively, but usually fail at writing songs, especially with new tunes.

10. I'm pretty sure you didn't realize that I skipped #4.

11. I'm pretty sure you just checked it.

12. I'm pretty sure you just smiled. 

• Posted at:

flicker

he/she/they

this place has really gone downhill

bye again lol

I'll put some of the odder ones I think-
~

1. I feel I never have stories like my friends do so I've become pretty skilled at making up things that have 'happened' on the fly to make them laugh. (But don't tell them.)

2. I talk to myself, a lot. Mentally, of course, but I still do it.
3. I have this issue in which whenever someone tells me or expects something of me, my first instinct is too defy it. Despite that I'd say I'm an upstanding citizen

4. Any of you know the dere types? I'm a tsundere for sure.

5. My self esteem fluctuates based on the day and month.

6. I like to pin each of my peers into a different book character and imagine scenes with them and myself instead of the canons.

7. I like my writing alot (but I hate it) but am super embarassed of it.

8. Sometimes I lie because I can lie.

9. Sometimes I talk because , well, hey. Isn't it cool? We can talk. Words can come from our mouths and elict responses from people.

10. I'm kinda tired always.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

@pegasussparrow

#2 I talk to myself so much, that my throat hurts by the end of the day.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

I talk mentally to myself

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

Bump.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

1. I like/respect most reptiles (Unless it's right in front of me coming to bite, eat, or poison me but that's the fear coming in). But while I like alligators, crocodiles, turtles, lizards, etc, I find myself hating snakes. 

2. Some people call me a genetic-mix-up for some reason. What I mean by that is that while I was born in  America (so I'm an American citizen), I'm also Peruvian (mother's side), Italian, and Irish. The other countries come from my dad's side.

3. Sorry SeaWing lovers but I think that the SeaWing tribe is the weakest.

4. I feel like I'm too much of a lover/fan-girl sometimes. Some of you guys have least favorite books in the WoF series, dislike characters like Fatespeaker, dislike "filler" episodes, and some more things. The only series I find many things to rant about and dislike is the Warriors series. I can't find any least favorites, I like Fatespeaker, like watching those filler episodes, and find myself usually feeling sorry for the bad guys. Ex: Darkstalker, Tigerstar, Mapleshade, Thistleclaw, Scourge, Shane, and Drina.

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

I'm also 3 countries in one, and American!
~

My father is Mostly German, with Italian, by ancestry we're Belarusian. My mom is Vietnamese, I think there's a bit more, but mostly Viet. We're American and German citizen, I was born in America while they were born in their respective countries.

There may be French I think///

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

1. I love broccoli!

2. I hate it when people have hybrid/animus/moonborn OCs.

3. I think Clay is my spirit animal xD Food, likes mud and sleeping? Yup hes my spirit animal

4. I started reading Warriors in 2nd grade

5. I used to draw dogs so bad it hurts to see them now, same with cats and dragons.

6. My writing was literally the worst thing ever last year, I like to think I've improved greatly.

7. I watched 175 episodes of a show in two and a half weeks.

8. I don't mind watching sub animes.

9. I love to bingewatch everything.

10. I'm obsessed with Proverbs, the book in the bible. (Especially Proverbs 3:5-6, that's my favorite scripture. I also like Exodus 3:14 but I'm getting offtopic)

11. I never thought I'd leave Quotev and yet I just did.

12. I've listened to music for 6 hours straight

13. I didn't cut my nails for three months.

14. I have over 100 stuffed animals.

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

@dragondog

#14 I have 60 an they're all still on my shelf and bed. XD

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

@emeralddragon omg someone who can understand, I know all their names and I named all of them. My favorites are Tuttle the Time-Travelling Turtle, Apple Butter the dog, Blue the dog, Cocoa the dog, Salami the penguin, Butterscotch the dog, Chocolate Chip Cookie the dog, Tigerlily the cat, Indiana Jones the chicken, Fat the elephant, Squish the rabbit, Fuzz the rabbit, Wovie the wolf, Spark and Blaze the horses, Polkadots the snake, Sparkle and Shimmer the unicorns, Lu the unicorn (short for Long Unicorn), Spiral the dragon, Thundersplash the Lapras, Blink the Umbreon, Webs and Spine the bats, Scarlet and Cadet the birds, Phant the elephant, and Whack-a-Doodle the turtle.

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Sunny the giraffe, Snuggles the koala, Charcoal the elephant, Jade the tiger, Otto the penguin, Fireworks the penguin, Snowball the polar bear, Drummer the horse, Sparkles the horse, Sadra the unicorn, Stripes the zebra, Caramel the sea turtle, Sandy the lab, Hugs the seal, Blizzard the white tiger, I have more but it'll take too long to list them all

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

@Dragondog and Emeralddragon, while I don't have that many stuffies, I do have a lot. I never have the heart to throw them away. I try my best to not have favourites (because that's MEAN), but a few highlights include Ducky the duck (I named him when I was little...), Wasabi the owl, Fisher the penguin, Dolphiny the dolphin (I wonder how my little kid brain was able to process this name, I can't say it without laughing... Dolphiny? Meh, I can't think of any better names.), and Ember the owl.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

1. I imitate various accents throughout the day.

2. I scare easily, but I read Goosebumps.

3. I have a multicolored stuffed dragon named Glory.

4. I tend to imagine the worst possible scenarios such as, If I get on this swingset, there is a possibility that it will collapse on top of me and crush my entire body and I will die.

5. I'm a girl, but for the past 5 years, almost all of my friends have been boys.

6. I like when I have a cut/scrape and it scars. Call me crazy, but I do.

7. I think Siri is sarcastic and sassy. (It's hilarious, my friend's phone has Siri and she has an attitude.)

8. I don't like the number 9, I just don't.

10. I love random association. Care for a banana?

11. If someone says something that I think is not true, I will argue with them even if it takes an hour to break it up.

• Posted at:

Gray

She/Her

My hobbies include hiding from face-to-face human interaction, obsessing over fictional content, and wasting away on the internet. I tend to be inactive on these forums as well as in real life.

Queen of Sarcasm

It was really horrible because my mom would STEAL my stuffies and THROW THEM AWAY BEHIND MY BACK. I caught her once, and I actually made a checklist and did a headcount every morning to me sure they were all there. 

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

I love doctor who. Anybody agree? Best show ever!!! 

Anybody agree that Guardians of Ga'hoole is an amazing movie?

• Posted at:

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.”     ~ Stephen Hawking

BELIEVE

PANROMANTIC

ACE

SILVER

1 ,