You are a hybrid. All your life, you have been segregated from your tribe because you are different. You don't fit in anywhere. Until one day, you receive a letter.  

Dear (Y/N), 

We know that you are a hybrid, and that you have been ostracized (excluded on purpose) from being a normal member of your tribe. Therefore, we invite you to come to the Topaz Mountain School For Hybrids. Here, all hybrids have a place to belong and feel special. Come to Topaz mountain immediately if you decide to accept. 

Sincerely, 

Headmistress Geyser

Of course, you accept. Now, at your new school, you meet other hybrids just like you. Will you make new friends... or do you truly not belong anywhere? 

Rules: 

If you've read this far, put Topaz in other in your POV color. 

Your character(s) must be a hybrid of two existing tribes. 

No being rude to other forumers. Your OCs are allowed to be mean to each other, but no meanness outside the RP. 

You may have TWO (2) characters, max. If only a very small number of people join, this number will increase. 

Shipping is allowed! Same-gender shipping is okay, as long as both people whose OCs are in the ship are good with it. 

If you've read this far, instead of putting Topaz in other, put Hybrid. 

Form: 

Name: 

Tribes: 

Appearence: 

Personality: 

Backstory: 

Other: 

Have fun! Our forms will be posted once this topic goes through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost (it hurts my heart that there are too many to name)  

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

Name: Obelisk 

Tribes: Sand/Sky 

Appearence: SkyWing body shape, but tannish scales. Red-orange underscales and wing membranes. Amber eyes. Has a tail barb, but the poison can't kill. 

Personality: Kinda evil, but she doesn't think of herself that way. She is brave, sarcastic, and doesn't really care about others' feelings. Very defensive when she meets someone new, it takes a while for them to earn her loyalty. Even then, she might betray them if it's in her best interests. Though she pretends to not care about others' opinions, she just needs a little love. 

Backstory: She never met her SkyWing father, but grew up in the Scorpion Den with her mother. One day, her mother was captured by SkyWing soldiers for her affair with Obelisk's father. 4-year-old Obelisk was too scared to do anything, and she never saw her mother again. She swore that she would never again be scared that way. No one has ever loved her since her mother, and she pretended that that was the way she wanted it. She only decided to come to the school because she was impressed that the headmistress was able to track her well enough to get the letter delivered. 

Other: No cheating! I want to ship her with someone who will be kind and reform her. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

Name: Foamechoer

Tribes: Seawing Nightwing

Appearence:Indigo body and gills , teal star patterned wings, aqua light up scales, mint green eyes, more Seawing than Nightwing

Personality: Bubbly, brave, always up for a challenge, sometimes really bossy

Backstory: Always been the odd one out, never met her parents and tries to go on a quest to look for them, when she gets to the Topaz Mountain School she is still the one out

Other: No cheating I want her to be friends with someone who is smart and creative

• Posted at:

><>ELECTRIC<><

Be a voice not an echo.

Kinkajou!!!

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Poke! Also, I forgot to add age to the form so please do that.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

No one? :(

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Name Silvermist

Age 4

Tribes SeaWing NghtWing (no way!)

Gender female

Appearance NightWing build, royal blue scales with gold tinted gills, silver and gold spots on the undersides of her wings, purple eyes, missing one leg

Personality sharp but friendly, is really good at fighting

Back story never knew her parents, got her leg bit off by a shark, found out she was an animus, then went to Topaz Mountain

Other would liketo be friends with foamechoer (she is the odd one out to)

• Posted at:

~Darkness~

Nightmare

Aussie

"Lots of tape. If you think you've used enough tape, use some more."~ Mr Rider

MOONBLI FOR LIFE

/|            |\

/  |_______| \

|   O  ___  O  |

|   --\_ | _/-- |

\                 / 

@cobraeagle2240 Almost accepted! Reread the rules carefully.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Heh I was about to post that but I pressed submit before I could add it on and my mom made me go to bed 

Other No Cheating!

• Posted at:

~Darkness~

Nightmare

Aussie

MOONBLI FOR LIFE

/|            |\

/  |_______| \

|   O  ___  O  |

|   --\_ | _/-- |

\                 / 

Name: Pearlcatcher
Tribes: SeaWing/SandWing

Appearance: SandWing-like head, but more elongated, SandWing neck, SeaWing body, SeaWing legs, SandWing tail, SeaWing wings, SandWing feet and claws, but her fingers/toes are longer, her egg was Animus cursed, so on her head, where her horns would be((She has none)), there's a crest of fur that goes down to her shoulders, fur on ankles and elbows, tailtip has no barb and is furry, cheeks have fur, basically looks like a female Pearlcatcher from Flight Rising. As I said, her egg was Animus cursed, so she needs a special item with her at all times. She'll die without this item. This item is a giant pearl. Scales are sanddollar tan, wings are a deep, shimmering sapphire, scales are iridescent, eyes are navy blue. Pearl is a shiny, shimmering white with a slight pink sheen to it.
Personality: Haughty, independant, gossiping, nosy, seems full of herself, but actually has self esteem issues and is shy, and wants friends. She's cowardly too. She'll also do anything to keep her pearl. Steal her pearl and she'll shred you.
Backstory: Her parents loved her dearly, and though she was a hybrid, the SeaWing queen, who was merciful, accepted her in. However, Queen Oarfish((I'm making up names))'s daughter, Princess Chironex, who was an Animus, hated all hybrids, so she tried to curse the egg, but backfired, when her Animus brother, Prince Seasnake, saved her and put the enchantment on a nearby pearl so that she can't die as long as the pearl is with her and intact. Chironex killed Seasnake and her mother, and inherited the throne. She ordered Pearlcatcher's pearl to be destroyed, but the court disagreed, so they just agreed to let her be pushed around and mistreated and outcasted.
Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

i only clicked on dis cause it had me name on it o_o

Now dat I see it

I want to join

Give me a sec to do a form

• Posted at:

I am... TOPAZ

(And sister/flipside Lunar)

"I get along with animals better than people"

"No good deed goes unpunished"

#Hamilton

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#BatIM

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

One of the 5% that thinks Pitbulls are innocent and misunderstood

Name: Topaz (hehe)

Tribes: Sea/Sky

Appearence: this color scales with this color eyes, slight red tint to scales, large wings like a SkyWing's, sharp teeth that are a bit longer than a normal dragon's, glow-in-dark stripes like a SeaWing, 

Personality: kind, protective, deceptive to all dragons but close friends and family, smooth and calm, kind of flirty sometimes

Backstory: he tried to pass off as a normal SeaWing for a while and managed about a year before he told his best friend (whom he trusted) about how he was a hybrid and was betrayed by that friend and banished from the kingdom, since then he trusted no dragon, especially with his secrets

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

I am... TOPAZ

#Hamilton

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#BatIM

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

Name: Solar

Tribes: Sky/Night

Appearance: Huge skywing build, with a dark black tint on his orange scales. Due to being a hybrid, his scale pattern instead of having silver scales under his wings he's got silver swirls around his eyes, around his snout, on his legs and tail. He's also tall, like most skywings, with smaller than average skywing wings. 

Personality: Kind and caring, loves having fun and loves to explore and swim. He can get depressed, and has nightmares often about his past. And he sometimes has random twitches.

Backstory: He was rejected in both the night and sky kingdoms. His parents didn't want him, so he's been alone his entire life wandering the continent. He tries to be optimistic though, and is now going to the school to hopefully find a place where he belongs and make some friends

Other: Hybrids

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Yay people joined! All accepted except for @cobraeagle2240. Reread the rules again. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

hybrid

• Posted at:

~Darkness~

Nightmare

Aussie

MOONBLI FOR LIFE

/|            |\

/  |_______| \

|   O  ___  O  |

|   --\_ | _/-- |

\                 / 

When do we start rping?

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Name: Reya

Tribes: Skywing & Sandwing

Appearence:  She has a Sandwing build with Skywing legs and tail. She is Ruby red, with streaks of golden and crimson. One gold eye, with a white pupil and yellow iris, and her other eye is silver, with a black pupil and gray iris. Extra long, twisted dark red horns. The very tips are black, and the place where it meets her head starts out as a deep gold, slowly growing redder until the tips. Black claws, and long, sharp, white teeth that are slightly stained from eating and fighting. 

Personality: Quiet and shy-looking, but really she is hiding a temper that could beat even Scarlet's, so stay out of her way and don't make her mad! She has a very unsettling glare, with her oddly colored eyes and tall (yes, I did say tall) teeth. She can fight and is not afraid to lash out. Doesn't really care whose feelings she hurts. Fiercely loyal to herself. Will help others to gain popularity, although cares only a bit of what others think of her, though secertly cares a lot about what others think of her. Not very good at being sincere. Amazing at pretnding, however. Could be an actor or soldier when she grows up, but only shows the soldier side of herself to anyone. The actor side only comes out when she is alone, and she has a piece of glass to practice with, or some props, but only when she is absolutely sure no one is watching. Paranoid only of being out-done. A bit of a perfectionist.

Backstory: Her father, a Sandwing named Saguaro, and her mother, a Skywing named Culumus, met in the Scorpion Den where she grew up. Though, even there she faced some discrimdation. One day, her father was heading to the sandwing palace, where he worked as a spy, and the one he was training under followed him to his home in the Scorpion Den and saw her and her mother. Saguaro was taken down by a spear to his heart, since a hybrid was against the law at the time. This made Reya the way she is. She still has her mother and Culumus loves Reya dearly and vise versa but, after that she has always seemed a bit distant.

Other: She likes to test herself. For example, she'll fly for a solid hour, until she collapses, or she'll go a week only drinking water, or she'll try to only eat vegetables for a day, or she'll find a grove of dragonflame cacti, and prick herself in various places, such aa the vulnerable spot on the tail. Nothing enough to kill her, but just enough to increase her stamina or endurance or ability to eat odd things or survive in harsh conditions. Hates scrolls and thinks they are stupid, but is very smart. Hybrid

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

All accepted! 

We can start RPing... now! Start your PoV at the time when they arrive at the school. I'll start us off! 

Obelisk: 

I landed on a ledge outside the entrance to the school. Well. Let's go see what this "school for hybrids" thing is all about. I strode into the cave, where an adult dragon greeted me, presumably a teacher. He looked like a SeaWing/IceWing hybrid, with pale blue scales, light-up stripes, and white horns that were an odd swirly shape. "Hello," he said. "My name is Abalone, and I am the librarian at Topaz Mountain School For Hybrids. I have everyone's winglets and schedules, if you'd tell me your name." He fidgeted with a scroll between his claws as he spoke. "I'm Obelisk." "Obelisk..." He ran a claw down the list. "You are in the Topaz Winglet. First room on the left." 

About winglets: each winglet is five dragons. The first five people who joined are in the Topaz Winglet, first door. Next five are the Gold Winglet, second door. Gender determines whether it's first/second door on the left (for girls), or the right (for boys). The school looks pretty much like Jade Mountain. Abalone can be controlled by anyone, but please stick to the appearence I described and these personality traits: he is very fidgety, seems nervous, and is smart. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Topaz fluttered onto the narrow rock platform jutting in front of a cave opening. Interesting. He thought sarcastically. Wonder what this is... Oh wait. He rolled his eyes as he noticed a huge banner painted in bright blinding colors like a RainWing's scales on a hot sunny day. The banner had a message printed in the drippy paint, it read: WeLComE TO TopaZ MOUNtain AcadMY FoR hyBrid DRAGOnets!!!

Subtle... Topaz groaned in his head.

"HELLO!!!" An older dragon stepped out of the cave, fidgeting with a scroll.

"Are you a teacher?" Topaz looked at the dragon, an Ice/Sea hybrid it looked like. 

"Yup!" The hybrid exclaimed, opening the scroll he held. "Name?"

"Topaz."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes really now get on with it!!" He spat.

The SeaWing hybrid winced. He looked down the scroll silently. "Ah, Topaz. Topaz: Topaz Winglet, first door to the right."

Topaz pushed past the fidgety dragon and into the cave. "Hardly a welcoming feeling." He muttered, panning over more brightly colored banners.

• Posted at:

I am... TOPAZ

#Hamilton

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#BatIM

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

Name: Nightflurry

Tribes: Icewing and Nightwing

Appearence: Glossy black scales fading to a pale lavender on her wingtips. Her claws are serrated and she has the Icewing spikes on the end of her tail and back of her neck, but nowhere else. The spikes are silver and fade from the black. She has pale gray underscales and wears a crescent shaped amulet around her neck. Her eyes are deep violet. Silver teardrop scales encircle both eyes.

Personality: Intelligent and witty. Nightflurry loves making jokes and has a humourous, easy-going attitude

Backstory: Her parents, outcasts from their tribes, wanted to join the Icewings and Nightwings together, to create an ultra-powerful tribe. They believed they would achieve this goal and be allowed back into the tribe by presenting them with a powerful battle weapon, a hybrid of both tribes. They had a single egg, which they purposely engineered to have the best traits from both tribes. When Nightflurry turned out to be a pascifst, they shamed and disowned her.

Other: Hybrid, is it okay if she can read minds and see the future?

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

You'll forget me in a week

I'm not backing down just yet.

Solar landed at the cave entrance, looking at the large cave opening. " Calm down solar, you got this." His head twitched a little bit and he started walking into the school, looking around. " I hope i make some friends here, it'd be nice to not be alone my entire life". He breathed in slowly. His wings were shaking very slightly. He saw another hybrid who seemed to have a list or something. Solar walked over, " Hi.. I'm uh solar which cave do I go to?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Name: Jadeseeker

Tribes: Night/IceWing

Appearance: Dark black scales with pale whitish-blue underscales and spines; large, teal wings; serrated copper claws; nice blue eyes; slender and pretty like an IceWing, though elements of mystery seep into her appearance from her NightWing heritage.

Personality: Kind, clear, and accepting; loves all no matter what. Tries very hard to understand both sides of an issue, and often succeeds; she is shy and soft-spoken, often overlooked and incredibly quiet.

Backstory: Her mother, Stormstarter, is with the Talons of Peace, and that's where she met and fell in love with Hvitur. After receiving a message stating Kestrel and Webs had discovered Hvitur was dead, Stormstarter returned to the Night Kingdom in secret, meeting with her sister, Mightywing, who also had an egg due to hatch. They flew together to the edge of the forest, where a peek of moonlight turned each of their eggs half-silver in the light from the one full moon. Morrowseer came an instant later; Mightywing held him off while Stormstarter took the dragonets with her, and Mightywing died to Morrowseer's vicious claws. Her part was done well, though, and Stormstarter had escaped and taken the dragonets to the Talons, naming hers Jadeseeker, and Mightywing's...Fatespeaker.

Other: Hybrid; she crushes on dragons of her same gender, please don't put her in a heterosexual ship.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Umber

Peregrine

Look out for Margay and Scattering in my posts.

@Kat ~ Oooooooorrrrggghhhh, Nightflurry sounds so amazing - Jadeseeker (my OC, not me) might crush on her, if that's all right with you.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Umber

Peregrine

Nightflurry sounds amazing? Thank you!!! She was my first OC! And of course, Jadeseeker can crush on her! :3

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

@Kat ~ I love her backstory, too. :)

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Umber

Peregrine

Can I join?!?!?!?!?!?

Form: 

Name: Cuttlefish

Tribes: Sea/Rain

Appearence: A Seawing build with bronze eyes, a prehensile tail, a Rainwing ruff, and other than the slight Rainwing build, ruff and tail, she's pretty much a Seawing who can change colors.

Personality: In POV

Backstory: Unwanted by her parents, she made her own home in the rainforest. She lived happily but alone until she got the letter and then her spirits picked up, in hopes of having friends.

Other: Hybrid ((can Cuttlefish have a crush on Solar?))

Plz accept! Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: /242169

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!" ~Unknown~

"Sometimes, following your heart means losing your mind." ~Unknown~

That's fine with me Icewolf, we just have to wait for the person to accept it

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Is Cuttlefish accepted?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Prism?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

~Nightflurry~

I couldn't wait for school! There would be so many new dragons to be friends with, so many teachers, and so many scrolls! Riding on the euphoria like a dragonfly, I dived down into the cave entrance. "Hello!" I said cheerfully to the nearest dragon.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

Solar jumped when a dragon yelled hello behind him. He turned to look at the dragon, another hybrid. " H-hello" His wings shook more noticeably now. He hadn't talked to a dragon in almost 6 years. "What do I say next? Do I say my name? Do i ask their name?" Solar sat there silently and shuffled his talons awkwardly.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Should I POV? 

~Cuttlefish~

I walked in, hoping my scales weren't too bright. I toned it down to a cobalt blue with speckles of pink here and there. The only thing I couldn't change was my permanently blue freckles. I walked up to two other hybrids, one who looked nervous. The other was really happy looking. "Hi, I'm Cuttlefish. What's your name?" I asked. "S-Solar." The nervous, admittedly cute, dragon said. "Nice to meet you, Solar." I said politely. Then, an adult came up to me and said, "Hello, I'm your librarian. Can you please tell me your name?" "Cuttlefish." I told him. Librarian. Library. Scrolls. YAY! YES! SCROLLS!!!!!! I love this school! I grinned at the word library. "Cuttlefish.... Cuttlefish... Ah, here you are, Jade winglet. First cave on the left." ((I think...)) He said nervously. "Thank you, sir." I said, still smiling hysterically. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bright pink spreading through my scales. NO! No brightness! Aaaahhhh! Code red! Bright scales! I stomped down the color, struggling to make it stable. Shouldn't have thought about scrolls. I regretted getting so exited. My scales toned down. I hoped I didn't hurt anyones eyes. "Sorry, happens when I'm exited." I apologized.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

~Nightflurry~

"She seemed nice," I said as the blueish hybrid went off to the library. "Anyways, I'm Nightflurry! And I believe your name is Solar?" I asked. Extending a talon and grinning, I tilted my head. Nervous thoughts were tumbling around Solar's head. "Are you okay?" I asked.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

I smiled shyly. " N-nice to meet you cuttlefish, nice name" I breathed in deeply. " was that the right thing to say? Does she think I'm weird? Do any of them think I'm weird? This is really nerve racking!" I started to stutter on my words, trying to calm down. " H-how old is e-everyone? I-I'm 7." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I shook nightflurrys talon. " Nice to meet y-you, y-yes my name is solar." She asked if I was ok, and I shook my head. " No, I'm pretty nervous, I haven't talked to any dragon for like 6 years." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

~Cuttlefish~

I found a scroll on Scavengers, which I thought Scavengers were so CUTE! No matter what other dragons think of them. Solar seemed nervous. Nightflurry seemed nice. Both of them seemed nice. Wonder if either of them are in my Winglet... Do they like me? Will anyone like me here? What if I don't belong here. Does Solar think I'm weird? Does Nightflurry think I'm wierd? What's gonna happen if they don't like me? I looked at my talons, which were purple and blue and pink and yellow and orange and all sorts of things. No. No thinking like that. I imagined me blending into my surroundings. Then looked at my talons again. Good. I was camoflaged. Well, except for my freckles. I continued to read the scroll, which probably looked like it was being held by a few blue dots in mid-air. That's what I did when I was nervous. I made myself camo and stayed that way for a few minutes.

Plz let this through!!!!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Solars head started to twitch, and he traced the silver swirls around his eyes with his claws. " Sorry for being so nervous, just haven't been around dragons in a long time."

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

~Cuttlefish~

I put away the scroll and just went to talk to Solar and Nightflurry because I couldn't concentrate on reading right now. Keep calm. Don't freak out. No thinking about how cute Solar is. Oh no, not pink! AAHHH! I stomped down emotions again. "Hi guys." I said to the two. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I looked at cuttlefish. " Hello" I smiled and my nervousness started to go away. These dragons were really nice, he was so happy to know other dragons like him. " It's nice to meet you both, so, what winglet are you guys in? I haven't got mine yet." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Topaz, I think..." I said. You're going to be fine, Cuttlefish. You met dragons that seem to like you! I smiled, happy that I had friends. "What about you, Nightflurry?" I asked, curling my tail around my back talons.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Ahh, forgive me!

Reya entered this, 'Topaz Mountain.' She approach, who she guessed, was the greeter or something. She walked slowly with her head some what low. "Hello...Uhm, Reya...?" She says shyly. Ugh, there are so many other people here all ready. She thought annoyed. I wish mother would get over herself...I mean she could be sad and mopey for a year at most but, 4?  At least now I could leave and she would think I was at this school. She liked this idea but, wanted to see what this school was about first.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

1 , , 3 ... 58 , 59 , 60