Obelisk: 

I stared at the book with Stormcloud's sister's name in it. I could only imagine what she must be feeling right now. "So if she's in the Ice Kingdom, does that mean we're going there first?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

" So we're headed to the ice kingdom?" He rubbed his talons to together. " This is going to be fun" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
Stormcloud wrote something in the book and I looked over Tropic's shoulder to see what Stormcloud was writing. Stormcloud wrote Tobacco in the book. Soon more text appeared below, it read:
Tobacco
Is a Sky/Rain hybrid
Is about 3 years younger than Stormcloud the hybrid
Is female
Stormcloud is her sister
Was captured by Icewings during the Sandwing succession
Escaped the Icewings and is now hidden in the Ice Kingdom

Stormcloud appeared to be in shock as she just stared at the book.
“So if she's in the Ice Kingdom, does that mean we're going there first?" Obelisk asked.
At the same time Solar said, “So we're headed to the ice kingdom? This is going to be fun,” while rubbing his claws together.
“Heh, I guess the Icewing kingdom is first then," I said somewhat nervously. Great, just great, I thought, why in the three moons did that have to be the first one.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Then finally, I shook my head to clear away my shock. "Ice Kingdom it is."

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Tropic took in a deep breath, then looked at everyone. Last one in the air is a rotten egg?" He got up and stretched. Then waited for this others to respond , and getting ready to run.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Obelisk: 

"There's only one thing that might cause problems- actually, scratch that, there's ten million things that might cause problems, but the first one is that there's got to be some rule against us all just leaving the school. The teachers will notice if we do, and they might come after us." 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Stormcloud's POV

"I talked to them." replied Stormcloud. "They said just leave a note if we are going to leave."

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Solar got up and headed to the entrance. He stared out at the sky and sighed. " This is going to be difficult..." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
    Stormcloud seems to snap out of her shock and then said, “Ice Kingdom it is." I repressed a sigh. Great it looked like we were going to the Icewing kingdom. Maybe I could sneak off on the way there. No, they were my friends, I couldn't abandon them. The thought persisted though and I hoped we didn't find anything that would make me want to bolt. Why did my gut tell me that wasn't going to be the case?
    Tropic looked around at everyone and said, “Last one in the air is a rotten egg?" as he stretched and waited for an answer looking ready to run.
    "There's only one thing that might cause problems- actually, scratch that, there's ten million things that might cause problems, but the first one is that there's got to be some rule against us all just leaving the school. The teachers will notice if we do, and they might come after us,” Obelisk said, pointing out a flaw in their plan. Did that mean we didn't have to go!
    “I talked to them, Stormcloud said in response to Obelisk’s reasoning. "They said just leave a note if we are going to leave." Drat, looks like we were going.
    Solar got up and headed to the entrance. From where I was I thought I heard him say, " This is going to be difficult...", but I couldn't quite tell. I got up and headed to the entrance as well. Deciding to go to the entrance as well I looked over at Tropic and smiled. Well if I was going to have any fun I might as well do it before a few days of misery.
    “Hey Tropic, looks like you're going to be the rotten egg,” and I took off running towards the entrance and flew out of it, hovering in the air and waiting for the others. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Reya watched the others converse around her, something about some ones sister, Ice Kingdom, Rotten eggs, and running. Why can't I follow..? But, watching Bushmaster run out something clicked and she just ran.

She didn't understand but, she enjoyed it for once, and Pure(That's I'm calling the full Skywing part.) slowly appeared. It looked like the hybrid of Reya was melting away and the Skywing of Pure appeared as she ran. She ran past a MudWing-Rainwing hybrid. As she jumped and spread her wings, a grin followed.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

" Ah!" He saw bushmaster and Reya run past him and and he sprinted after, stumbling and falling on his face, then got back up laughing. He looked at obelisk and the others. " Let's do this guys!" He ran out and leaped into the air. 

Solar saw everyone jump into the air and he jumped up into the air, waiting for everyone. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Deathfrost

I flew after the others and said "so is it Icewings right." my crystal gleamed in all the light.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

Poke

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
    Reya, Tropic, and the Nightwing and Icewing hybrid (Deathfrost) followed me and burst out of the academy as well. We all hovered in the entrance waiting for the others and Solar soon joined us in the air. “So is it Icewings right?" asked the Nightwing and Icewing hybrid (Deathfrost).
    “Yep, we’re going to the Icewings first,” I replied, lacking my normal enthusiasm and parts of my scales turning emerald in annoyance. No, don't show that emotion on my scales, I thought, not really wanting the others to see my reluctance. “What’s your name,” I asked the Nightwing and Icewing hybrid (Deathfrost). Something then occurred to me. “Hey, you guys? Do any of you have any clue to what part of the Icewing kingdom we are going to?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Deathfrost

As I tried to speak, an updraft cuaght my wings and I shot upward. I said "My name is Deathfrost." but to everyone else it sounded like, "my na... s Dea...st.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Poke

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Poke 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Obelisk: 

Something seemed a little suspicious about the teachers just letting us go, but I decided to ignore it for now. Some of the others were already taking off, and I followed them. "My na...s Dea...st..." I heard an unfamiliar Night/Ice hybrid say. "What was that?" I yelled to him over the wind. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

(Hi is there any room for me? I read/am-reading everything (cause I'm a stalker... xD) and I would love to join but I kinda came to late, so please respond, thanks!)

• Posted at:

Moose the Icewing/Rainwing

Drift the Icewing/Seawing

Caracal the Mudwing/Sandwing

Hollow the Sandwing/???

#Pray4Gay

#Bucky4Ever

#XMen4Life

#KayFox

#Ram

#HobbitLover

#MythsLover

#ProudCatholic

Call Me Kay Fox

Deathfrost

"My name is Deathfrost." I yelled back. Suddenly, I had a thought about the Ice kingdom. "What about the Great Ice Wall?!"

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Bushmaster’s PoV

Obelisk joined us in the air and the Nightwing and Icewing hybrid answered me, but his answer sounded like, “My na...s Dea...st…” due to the wind.

“What was that?” Obelisk yelled before I could.

“My name is Deathfrost,” the Nightwing and Icewing hybrid, now named Deathfrost, yelled back. “What about the Great Ice Wall?!” he then yelled. Great Ice Wall, I thought, what is he talking about… oh.

“Do you mean the Great Ice Cliff?!” I yelled back. “Because if you do then it is said that Icewing hybrids can pass by it without harm (this is actually mentioned offhandedly by Arctic in the Legends book when he is taking Whiteout to the Icewing kingdom), but I don't know how to get the others across!”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Reya was hovering when suddenly a strong wind came and a NightWing-IceWing hybrid shot up and said, "My na...s Dea...st..."

"What was that?" Yelled Obelisk.

"My name is Deathfrost." Yelled the hybrid, Deathfrost. "What about the Great Ice Wall?!" Great Ice Wall? She had heard of something like that.

“Do you mean the Great Ice Cliff?!” Yelled Bushmaster.  “Because if you do then it is said that Icewing hybrids can pass by it without harm, but I don't know how to get the others across!”

"Yea! What are going to do? As only some of can survive it!" Reya yelled.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Solar shuddered. They were right. If they tried passing most of them would die. " Maybe..." Solar stuttered. " Maybe only the ice hybrids should go, we can either wait for them nearby or go to a different tribe. Then we can all meet up somewhere.." Solar didn't like the idea, that was all he could think of for a plan.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Maybe...Maybe only the ice hybrids should go, we can either wait for them nearby or go to a different tribe. Then we can all meet up somewhere..." solar said.

"Yea, we could tackle Sandwings since their closer but, it could take a bit to find a meet up. Or a safe one at that." Reya said. As she calmed, she started turning Hybrid. Pure was...different, much more optimistic.   There was slight mumblings at the back of her head, but she brushed it off and focused.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Tropic thought for a moment. " What about those bracelets that the ice wings have that lets visit cross over? Maybe someone could sneak in and get them then come back? Wait, stormcloud! Your scroll! Could you be able to draw us something that could why us over?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hi!!!!!

Name: Jellyfish

Tribes: night&sea wing

Appearence: dark blue with purple lights

Personality: humble, emotinle, and kind.

Backstory: is hated in the sea kingdom

Other: none

• Posted at:

I am ~Cheerio~

I...like....CHEESECAKE!!!!!

~MDragonets~

Jellyfish

Hurricane

~I Ship~

Sunnyflight Clarle and winterwacher!

I wish to be a wings of fire dragon.

Nyacat

master of cards  

Im a sand wing...   

Deathfrost

"So, who are the ice hybrids, besides me?" I asked. "even if we can get the braclets, we still need Ice hybrids to get them, right?" "oh hey, look, there's Jade Mountain!"

(Maybe we could try to get somebody to help from Jade Mountain, like Winter?)

• Posted at:

I'm night!

((Sorry for not POVing, grounded. O_O Can we say Cuttlefish was with them the whole time?))

What? Cliff? Bracelets? Man I need to catch up on history. Is that really how isolated I was from everything else? I started messing around with my bracelet, thinking hard.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Welcome back! Glad to have you back!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

((Heh. I'm still grounded. My mom's just in the mood to let me on. HI EVERYONE!!! *dies*))

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

I literally read everything, I hope there is still room for me! Okay thanks for reading! Please accept! :D

Name: Coldstare

Tribe: Night/Ice

Appearance: Deep black eyes, claws and horns, an Icewing build, Nightwing horns, spine and tail, a Nightwing like face, face is a bit detailed like an Icewing but looks more like a Nightwing face, Icewing wings and limbs, black spine and a dark blueish tongue, white sparkly scales with bits of silver, a icicle colored wing membranes, wing membranes looks like your looking right through an icicle and a sparkly silver underbelly

Personality: She is very shy when she is around others, she badly wants a true real friend but she gets so shy she can barely even walk up to someone and say hi, she is very quite when she is shy, she is very creative, she always thinks of ideas of what to write and make stories to write, she absolutely loves writing and reading, she is great at hiding her emotions well, she will not get overly excited like most dragons, I'm not saying she doesn't get excited... she can hardly wait for somethings. It takes a while like a few months? For someone to become her best friend where she feels comfortable with and will talk about anything, once your her best friend you won't get her to stop talking! She is and loyal and good friend, she doesn't ever like harming someone but she will do it in defense. She may not have the power of seeing the future but she makes amazing poems, poems that would crack your heart and will cause you to cry. She loves cooked meat, she will eat fruit but she would totally eat meat first although she hates fish... she is a great listener and understands somethings, sometimes she thinks she only talks about her self which makes her feel guilty, she absolutely hates bugs she will freak out if she even sees one single bug, she hates spiders the most... flies and bees she doesn't mind but they do freak her out sometimes. She dislikes spider-webs as well, she loves swimming, she does get excited about swimming. She is also very nice, sometimes she gets stubborn and won't do something yet if something is in her head she will nag anyone until they give her the answer she wanted.

Backstory: She badly wanted to stay in the Ice Kingdom with her Icewing father Shiver, she stayed with her Nightwing mother Explorer and adventured the land of Pyrrhia, no one in the Ice Kingdom knew of Shiver having a hybrid daughter so he wasn't banished from the kingdom, but sadly the Nightwings banished Explorer since she had the egg with her, the egg was a black egg with white spots making it look like a beautiful night sky, the egg had hatched in a cave, no moonlight touched the egg when it hatched. Explorer loved her hybrid daughter dearly and takes her daughter everywhere on Pyrrhia but away from danger, sometimes they meet at a secret place with Shiver, Shiver also loves his daughter dearly and tells her about the Ice Kingdom. She had no siblings but she dearly wanted one but it sadly never happened, she lived a good life but not every life has a happy ending! Her father was caught hanging with his daughter, one of the Icewings followed Shiver and saw this, after his daughter left the Icewing went up to him and they had a unfriendly talk, after a fight between Shiver and the Icewing, the Icewing had caught Shiver and brought him to the Queen. The Queen murdered Shiver and word spread about his death and his daughter, soon every dragon in Pyrrhia wanted to find the mother and kill her, of course not the Nightwings since they were kind enough to just banish her and not force her to fight, prison her or kill her. Soon Explorer was found right when her daughter got the letter, her daughter left her mother but soon word will spread about Explorer's death.

Familiy: Has no siblings, mother is Explorer the Nightwing and father is Shiver the Icewing who are both dead.

Crush: Anyone is allowed to crush on her! And I mean anyone! But she will most likely ignore anyone who crushes on her that she knows of, please ask me first if you want your dragon to ship with her, thank you! (Hope this is fine if I did this...) and it will be rare if she crushes on anyone, if she does it will most likely be a kind, understanding and secretive male dragon.

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

Hollow the Sandwing/???

#Pray4Gay

#Bucky4Ever

#XMen4Life

#KayFox

#Ram

#HobbitLover

#MythsLover

#ProudCatholic

Call Me Kay Fox

Also forgot this:

Abilities: Does not have the ability to read minds or see the future, she doesn't have to ability to hide in shadows nor snow, her scales are cold and you can clearly tell by this that she has frost breath, but her frost breath is not enough to kill anyone but it is deadly cold but enough to survive through, she has no fire breath and can see through blinding light, she can survive through cold temperatures for an hour, past an hour and she will die, part of being a hybrid

• Posted at:

Hollow the Sandwing/???

#Pray4Gay

#Bucky4Ever

#XMen4Life

#KayFox

#Ram

#HobbitLover

#MythsLover

#ProudCatholic

Call Me Kay Fox

That's a cool character! Well detailed. Just wait for the owner to respond. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Poke

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Gah, sorry! What with Thanksgiving break and all this week has been kind of crazy for me, so I haven't gotten online much. Everyone who joined is accepted. (@snowgriffin72: Are you a mind reader? Coldstare's personality describes me right down to my fear of all bugs and the fact that I write poems. It's really creepy how much she's like me!) 

@Night, I like your idea of getting help from someone at Jade Mountain. Except now we have to pinpoint exactly when in the canon series this is happening. How about we say our school started at the same time as Jade Mountain, since then Moon, Winter, and all the others would still be there. We can work in how we're not mentioned in the books- maybe we only talk to Winter? Or maybe we pretend to be students? Idk, we'll figure it out. 

Obelisk:

So I won't be able to go to the Ice kingdom. Unless the Ice hybrids get the bracelets. Great. I hated relying on other dragons. But instead of taking my anger out like I usually did, I camouflaged my true feelings. "So, are the non-Ice hybrids going to the Sand kingdom then? Or are we going to try and get the bracelets?" I was hoping that we would go to the Sand kingdom. It would be nice visiting the desert again instead of chasing after magical bracelets that would take us to a place I didn't even want to go to. But I also felt an obligation to help rescue Stormcloud's sister. If I had a family member that I cared about in the Ice kingdom, I would want to go there too. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Deathfrost

"I'm not sure" I replied. "What about Jade Mountain? Don't they have Icewings?" I asked as we continued to fly. And will they help hybrids? I thought to myself. Well, Sunny is an Night/Sand hybrid.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Obelisk: 

"Yeah, but the IceWings will probably hate us," I said in response to Deathfrost. "I mean, we agreed to go to them first because they're the most prejudiced tribe." Just then, I had a thought. "Most of us couldn't just arrive at Jade Mountain Academy... but Reya, isn't your object's power that you can transform into a pure SkyWing? What if you could get in that way?"

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Deathfrost

"Didn't think of that." I muttered. "Wait, does Reya control when she becomes pure or not?"

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Bushmaster’s PoV

“So, are the non-Ice hybrids going to the Sand kingdom then? Or are we going to try and get the bracelets?" Obelisk asked.

“I'm not sure,” Deathfrost said in response. “What about Jade Mountain? Don't they have Icewings?"

“Yeah, but the IceWings will probably hate us. I mean, we agreed to go to them first because they're the most prejudiced tribe." Obelisk said, pointing out a flaw, "Most of us couldn't just arrive at Jade Mountain Academy... but Reya, isn't your object's power that you can transform into a pure SkyWing? What if you could get in that way?"

“Yeah, Jade Mountain has Icewings, but I'm not sure if they'll help us out, like Obelisk said they're a pretty prejudiced tribe.” I said. “I think we should all go to the Icewing kingdom together. It would give a bigger impact. The biggest problem would be Deathfrost and I and anyone else who is an Icewing hybrid getting the bracelets if we can't get any Icewings to help,” I said. I hoped that no matter what that we went together to the Icewing kingdom as a group. I didn't want to go to the Icewing kingdom practically alone.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Tropic listened for a couple minutes before speaking. " I don't really want us to split up. I mean, what happens if something bad happens to the others? How would we know? And second, more than half of us will freeze from the climate" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 66 , 67 , 68