Hello? Silverwind, I know you're online. Amorok?
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Skye: Please accept my friend request!
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Skye: Please accept my friend request!
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

Jinga stiffened, then sighed. Leafy was right. Running would only get her in trouble and she definitely did not know this camp as well as the other dragons.

Just as Jinga was about to come over to appologize,  a glint in a nearby tent caught her eye.

Ooh, she thought taking a step closer to it. Is that armour?  Jinga glanced back at Leafy, then started to walk up to the tent.

Lantana could tell that the dark red SkyWing had seen her and was now watching her out of the corner of his eye.

Uh, oh, Lantana thought with a grin. It looks like I'm in trouble again. 

Quickly hiding the grin, she circled a bit closer and made sure that her dagger was visable. Maybe she could appear as a ghost?

• Posted at:

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

I use my computer time in one to three parts. I do not exceed one hour.

@dawnhaze- Your revised forms for Bank and Lodge are accepted. Thank you for persevering and taking Amarok’s advice. 

• Posted at:

prism

she/her . infj . ravenclaw

topaz mountain school for hybrids /238145

#rememberthelost

@Dawnhaze: I know I don't seem busy, but right now I am currently in school and have several final projects, some of which at 60% of my grade, and are all due next week, finals to prepare for and several things that are also going on in my personal life. So I apologize, but I am busy and I can't be on here all the time. And Prism just accepted your characters, so you don't need to have me look them over. If you need any help on where to start feel free to ask and just a reminder that a summary and current character list for this RP should be on page 103. 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

The most recent summary and character list is on pg. 112.

Yay! Thanks for accepting my ocs! @Amorok: I see, sorry to assume. @Everybody: Ima start rping now!
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

( ; )) Lodge's wings were aching. He an his sister had been flying for over three hours, stopping only once for a breef meal. They had yet to see any other dragons, and were getting a bit restless. It would take days for them to score the whole Sand Kingdom; and they were already running out of food and water. Lodge sighed as the sun started to set; time to stop flying for the day. He signaled Bank with his wings, and they both came spiraling down to set up camp for the night. By the time they were finished, the sky was a deep blue color; stars were splattered here and there. They had a quick meal of chicken, then plopped on their blanket and fell asleep. <Lodge's dream was full of blood and death. He was older than he was now, about 16, and he was in a battl; except it seemed he fighting by himself. There were thousands of nameless warriors clawing and biting him; he couldn't tell from what tribe they were in becuase of all the blood on everyone's scales. Though outnumbered 100 to 1, he seemed to be winning; taking out dragons left and right, ruthlessly killing dozens. The worst thing was, he woke up smiling.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

When I caption a post like this ~^.^~, it's Bank's pov, but when I caption it like this ( ; )), it's Lodge's pov. ~^.^~: <Bank was swimming; swimming deeper and faster than any dragon could; she was by herself, except for the squid and whales that ventured there. She was swimming...> "Wake up, sleepyhead!" The words cut through her dream like a knife, leaving her blearily blinking away the glare of the sun, a large sillhouette standing above her. She groaned. Lodge shoved her tail onto her face, and she twitched it away. "We won't find the hybrid camp if you're gonna sleep all day!" he said. Bank nodded, and got up; as she got used to the sunlight, she saw their little temporary camp before her; their few belongings tucked in the side of a dune; their food bags lay beside them. She and Lodge were on a ragged blanket inbetween two dunes, the sun burning their backs. But they wouldn't stay long; they were likely to leave that day. "So, where off to next?" Bank asked, suppressing a yawn. They'd been to the Scorpion Den and hadn't found any sign of the hybrid camp anywhere between there and... Wherever here was. "I was thinking we head in the direction of the sky kingdom, in the stretch of desert near Possibility," Lodge said. "There should be a couple of Oasises in that area, making it a perfect place for 300 dragons to set up camp." Bank nodded, and picked up her pack. Lodge was in charge of the rations, and she was in charge of the blanket and their bags. Lodge grabbed the strap of the ration bag in his mouth, then took off, Bank following close behind.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

Opal and Ivory:

Opal finished the last of her fish. She looked over at Ivory, who was trying to sneak some more cactus fruit. She motioned for her to come back. Ivory reluctantly plodded her way over.

"Where do we go now?" Ivory asked.

"I have no idea," responded Opal. "Where's that dragon who showed us the food court?"

"Forge? I think he's eating," said Ivory. "Can we go explore?"

Opal looked at her. "Don't you think we'd sort of be trespassing?"

Ivory pushed a fish bone around on her plate. "Doesn't that mean we can go, though?"

She had a point. Over the year they'd been exiled, she and Opal broke many a rule, occasionally snatching fruit from the tree of a dragon who happened to live too close to the town border and sleeping on front steps until they'd no longer been tolerated there, in which case they moved on. They'd never really minded, since their mere existence was against the law.

"Not this time," Opal told her. "We need to be... presentable."

"Presentable?" Ivory had a right to be surprised. "We've never had to be presentable! Come on, Opal! Why are you so grown-up all of a sudden?" she complained. "Ever since we arrived here, you've been the boss of me! You're not the boss of me!"

Opal ignored her. "Where is that dragon?"

• Posted at:

;Bastat;,   the one and only

that crazy cat lady in the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

"The only refuges from the miseries of life: music and cats."

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

Question: where is the camp located?
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

( ; )) Lodge and Bank flew or a couple more hours, and it became very monotonous. Lodge couldn't stop thinking about his dream; what did it mean? He knew he wasn't a NightWing, but still; dreams like that didn't come every night. He was deep in thought when Bank suddenly stopped. He didn't notice, and kept flying. Then Bank called out to him, "Lodge, I think we found it! Come here!" Lodge turned around, and went to hover next to Bank, scanning the desert. "Where?" he asked. Bank pointed, and Lodge gasped. Nestled in between the dunes, the hybrid camp was just visible at the horizon. It was huge; bigger, even, then possibility; giant tents surrounded a main clearing that was bustling with dragons: dragons of all ages and sizes and colors; dragons like them. His dream forgotten, Lodge raced toward it- it was still miles away- and Bank followed.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Aramok- good luck on your projects! I read the prophecy, and was wondering, we get a magical object? Can it be what ever we want?

@dawnhaze, I accepted your friend request, so...

Mesa yawned. She sat down, waiting for the guards, who where talking over her reply. I wonder what they think of me. She thought. Then she looked at the other hybrid. I wonder what she thinks of me.

• Posted at:

Skye

"Shoot for the moon, & even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

The person that stays up late reading and looking out her window up at the night sky.

My new rp... /329165 please join!

BFF-Sorrel her rp... /329168 

~^.^~ Bank whooped and hollered, spinning alongside Lodge. She was so excited- they'd reached their destination at last! She and Lodge flew, eventually landing in the sand in front of what looked like the entrance, where a couple of dragons stood watch. "Hello!" Bank said cheerfully, "Im Bank, and this is Lodge. We were hoping to-OW!" Lodge had stepped on her tail, interrupting her. "-What she meant to say is, are you the Sand Flyers?" Lodge asked. Bank stroked her throbbing tail.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Everyone: Sorry about the delay, my posts haven't been coming through. Here is my third attempt.

Everest stopped walking a couple feet behind the SandWing IceWing hybrid (Mesa) who appeared round the same time she did. Remember, calm and cool. “Hi! I'm Mesa!” she said, “Your eyes are pretty. Who are you?” Before Everest could reply, Mesa turned back towards the guards. Mesa seems friendly, maybe she can be my frrend. Wait Everest, stay calm and cool. Should I let her go first, or go with her? Probably let her go first. After that thought, however, her father's disappointed face flashing through her mind. Everest mentally shook off that memory and observed the guards. One of them was a IceWing MudWing hybrid, while the other one was a female SeaWing with missing forearms. And from their expressions, Everest guessed she and Mesa weren't their first visitors. Don't make any mistakes on this Everest. You don't want to make any enemies here, only allies, hopefully.

Aquarid nodded at the SandWing (Honey). "Thanks for the advice. Oh, and by the way, I'm Aquarid. It's nice to meet you." She turned back toward Chimera.

(Shortest PoV ever)

@Everyone: Here are the histories of the strange black pouch and Starshade!

A long time ago, (about three decades before Stonemover) an animus was born. His name was Nightsoul. He was an animus that created a lost enchanted item that only very few know of. (Can Nightsoul also be an ancestor of Sonemover? It's fine if no.) One day when he was five years old, he and his best friend Dreamwish, went exploring one day in a cave filled with unique stones and gems. Everything was great until a sudden cave-in happened, rocks tumbling down on them from the ceiling. When Nightsoul woke up from a small concussion Dreamwish was gone. He searched for her until he finally found her, buried under a large pile of rocks. Instinctively, he enchanted the pale almost-see-through sapphire he wore in a black pouch tied on a silver chained nacklace. The enchantment was this: I enchant this sapphire to whomever is worthy enough, can have the force of almost any living, except animal and dragons. I also enchant this sapphire so that it can never be broken, used by evil, or be enchanted by another animus. (Please tell me if this is a bad idea or not. Any comments are welcome!) After that, he was able to save his best friend's life before she could suffocate under the rocks. Many years later, before Nightsoul died, he hid the black pouch and the silver chain (still containing the sapphire). No one knows what happened to it, until one day... a young explorer found it one day, three decades after Nightsoul's death.

Starshade:

A young NightWing explorer was traveling through the rainforest, looking around in amazement at it's beauty. She was trying to walk and sketch a amazing cobalt blue flower with shades of green and purple scattered all over the petals. Soon enough though, Starshade wasn't paying attention to the forest ground, and she stumbled and fell. As she hit the soft dirt, the flower tumbled out of her talon and rolled to a stop in front of Starshade's snout. Suddenly, the flower flickered once then changed into a black pouch on a silver chain. "What in Pyrrhia..." she muttered as she picked up the pouch. Starshade had never seen anything like it, an object changing into another object? That could only mean one thing... that it was animus enchanted. There was no other explaination. Curiously, she poked open the small black pouch and there was a pale blue, (almsot-see-through) sapphire and a note tucked inside. Starsahde picked up the tiny note and peered at it. The small piece of paper said: 

To whomever finds this pouch, if you are worthy and responsible enough, you will have the power to move objects with a force without physically touching them. This is because of a pale blue sapphire I enchanted inside the black pouch. 

- Nightwish                 

Starshade was frozen with shock. Am worthy enough to behold out this amazing power? It can do so much to help with many things. Might as well see if I'm the right dragon for this or not. She put the small note back in the pouch and tied the opening with shaking claws. Starsahde then dropped the silver chain over her horns and around her neck. She then pointed to a random bright yellow flower and shut her eyes, wondering if the idea worked. After a few moments, she opened them and her jaw dropped. The yellow flower was floating in the air! And when Starshade relaxed, the flower dropped to the ground. Astonished, she peered down at the black pouch. This. . . changes. . . everything.

@Everyone:And that is all of my PoVs and back stories for today! (Again, please tell me if this is a bad idea or not.)

• Posted at:

Ace

Loves reading, writing, drawing, and photography. Has a love for nature which led to photography.

Favorite Book series: Wings of Fire

Favorite Animals: Wolves and Dragons 

Favorite Quote: No one is you and that is your power.

@Sorrel- The camp is in the SandWing Kingdom. I don’t remember exactly where, but it’s a short distance from the southern coast of the continent. (Amarok, if I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me.) And would you like me to help you learn how to change font color? 

@Ace- Nice backstory for the pouch! Amarok will probably have a more in-depth critique/response, but here are a couple things I noticed (not necessarily things you have to fix): 

-It makes sense for Nightsoul to be an ancestor of Stonemover, since the animus powers in the tribe most likely got passed down through one line. 

-Did Nightsoul have the sapphire and pouch before, or was the sapphire one of the gems in the cave? If so, did he have the pouch with him or put the sapphire in the pouch later? 

-How is worthiness decided? 

-Enchanting the sapphire so it could never be broken, used by evil, or be enchanted by another animus is a really smart decision, actually. 

-The original spell is kinda vague. It should at least mention telekinesis. 

-Why was Starshade exploring in the rainforest? 

-Overall, really good job explaining the backstory of how the pouch/sapphire was created and found!

• Posted at:

prism

she/her . infj . ravenclaw

topaz mountain school for hybrids /238145

#rememberthelost

@Prism: Thanks for the feedback! Here are my answers to your questions:

-Nightsoul had the sapphire and pouch before traveling in a cave with Dreamwish. He got the pouch and sapphire from Dreamwish, actually on his third birthday and wore it daily.

-The worthiness is decided in a similar way the Eye of Onyx chooses the best queen available Only with the sapphire though, its not trying to choose the best queen around. It basically glimpses into the wearer's history and see all the good and/or bad choices they made and decide if they are worthy to keep the sapphire and pouch.

-Okay, I changed the spell a little to make it less vague: 

To to whomever is worthy enough, I enchant this sapphire to make the wearer have the force over almost anything living, or not. Except animals and dragons though. For example, if I pointed at a rock and just think about moving it without touching it, the rock will do so. Yet, If I relax and don't think about moving something with this force, I won't be able to move something if I don't think about it hard. I also enchant this sapphire so that it can never be broken, used by evil, or be enchanted by another animus. When the wearer dies, the sapphire will appear in a mostly hidden spot to where a responsible dragon can use the power wisely instintly.

-Starshade was exploring the rainforest because she was finally able to escape the dreadful volcano (Which is where I'm guessing the still lived in three decades ago).

-Thank you again for the compliments and feedback!

• Posted at:

Ace

Loves reading, writing, drawing, and photography. Has a love for nature which led to photography.

@Prism: thanks for telling me where the camp is, and for offering to help, but the device I'm on doesn't let me change font colors. I know how to do it via a friend in another roleplay, but it doesn't work.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Everyone: Just a heads up, I am completely exhausted and done right now. I've been doing a lot of all nighters this week and managed to get heat exhaustion yesterday, so I'm not the best right now and I apologize if I get anything mixed up and if I don't really get PoVs in right now.

@Sorrel: Don't worry about it, I understand how that's a pretty easy assumption to make. And the Sand Flyers camp is in the Southwest part of the SandWing kingdom, past Scorpion Den and somewhat close to the beach (about a 10-40 minute flight depending on the circumstances) and it is built next to an oasis.

@Skye: Yes, the objects are still available, and the power has to be within reason and have a major flaw so that it can't be used constantly (energy loss is a pretty standard go to). And the object can be whatever, but the power can't be what another dragon has.

@Ace: That's pretty good! You pretty much answered any questions I had, except for three. Why didn't she tell her tribe about the object (this is more of my curiosity than any problem)? Why was Aquarid told to never open it unless it was a last resort? There doesn't seem to be any known downfall to it. Or will it kill her if she is found unworthy? (Again, more of my curiosity that any problem). Also, three decades isn't that long, that's only 30 years. I think that Nightsoul could still be alive at this point in time, especially since dragons live into the hundreds. And he wouldn't really be an ancestor to Stonemover as Stonemover is around 20 in the books. Did you mean something like 3 centuries, which is three hundred years? And if not is Nightsoul still alive (which would raise a whole another bunch of questions.)?

And that was pretty much it. You did a good job explaining it!

@Prism: Pokes you with the ‘you have mail’ stick.

Wyvern-

Wyvern couldn't help but look amused at that description of the camp, it was definitely a new one. Boreal was busy snickering at that interpretation, so Wyvern decided to answer. “Well I guess that's one way of saying what this camp is, but yes we are a place that accepts hybrids and weird dragons. And yes,” she turned to the other two that had just arrived, the MudWing and SeaWing hybrids (Bank and Lodge), “we are the Sand Flyers.”

“Alright,” Boreal spoke up, looking at the small group in front of them (Everest, Mesa, Lodge, and Bank). “Let's just make this easier for everyone. All of you, just say why you came here, who you are, and what you're hoping to achieve by coming here. I don't particularly care who speaks first.”

Forge-

“He’s right behind you,” Forge spoke up from where he was standing. He hadn't actually left to get any food, he'd already eaten. He'd just chosen to not be standing directing near them and to watch from somewhere else. “As for exploring, you really want to do that with a guide. Some dragons around here are still pretty high strung from the war.” Forge paused for a second before saying, “And just so you know, that dragon, the heavily scarred SandWing and SeaWing, that's Shore. She’s the second in command around here. Not sure we'll see Ablaze at all, but if you have a major problem you can go to her if you have to.”

Honey-

“Nice to see you as well,” Honey said, his head tilted as he watched what was going on at the entrance. “Hey Chimera, what are the chances of Boreal making you lead the rest of that group around here as well.” Chimera made a couple of rude gestures along with her sentence which basically summed up to ‘Probably. Going to have to grab someone else to help.’ “Well, the two of you might as well wait here then, unless you're planning on making a break for it? Chimera just snorted at Honeys comment, her eyes narrowed at the camp entrance.

Leafy-

Leafy sighed and followed Jinga as she headed towards a black tent, one of the weapons and armour tent, wondering what could possibly go wrong this time. Hopefully this just lead to questions, that he could deal with.

Raven snarled as the SandWing came closer, smoke coming from his snout as he watched them, noting the dagger they had on them. Great, what was this dragon. He didn't entirely have the patience to deal with this right now and the only reason he wasn't taking to the skies and just leaving, a wonderful advantage of being a SkyWing, was because he wasn't sure where or what Flora was doing. Though if this continued he was considering leaving and circling back. He could kill them, that was always an option, but he generally tried to not kill dragons that were not abominations, unless they defended them of course.

Sand Flyers:

Wyvern- A female SeaWing who is missing both of her forearms. She uses her wings to help her get around.

Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.

Leafy- A male RainWing and SeaWing hybrid who is the youngest Sand Flyer at 8-9 years old.

Non Sand Flyers:

Forge- A MudWing and SkyWing hybrid and the major blacksmith of the camp. He is dotted in small burn scars and spends most of his time in his forge tent.

Honey- A male SandWing who was an orphan in the Sand Flyers camp. He got his name from a RainWing hybrid who commented that his scales looked like the color of honey. He runs a water stand.

Chimera- A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

( ;)): Lodge cleared his throat. "Im Lodge, and this is my sister, Bank. We came here from the Mud Kingdom becuase we feel mistreated by other dragons. We heard that there was a camp of hybrids- you- , and hoped to be able to live the rest of our lives peacefully here, accepted for once." he mostly spoke for Bank; he had been accepted in the Mud Kingdom, even just for a little while... He glanced at Bank; she was looking up at somewhere in the sky; there was a bird circling down to the ground. "So, yeah," Lodge said, "Thats about it."
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Amarok: Thanks for pointing those out! Here are my replies to that:

-Starshade didn't want to tell her tribe about the pouch because she was afraid of what the queen would make her do, or what any other NightWIng would do, to force Starshade to do their biddings.

-Yeah, I meant three centuries. I was kind of tired and a little exhausted last night and when that happens, I can get a little forgettable and mixed up about random things. Sorry about this mix up (darn you tired-sleepiness-self).

-Starshade told Aquarid not to use it until "last resort" because she was afraid that it could harm or kill Aquarod if she is found unworthy. So Starshade told Aquarid when the time was right (and hopefully when she is worthy enough) to open the pouch and see whats inside. Starshade wanted Aquarid to grow older and more responsible for the power the sapphire holds. And she thought that in the "last resort" part Aquarid would be older and facing a little bit of danger and use the sapphire for understandable reasons.

-Thanks for saying that I did a good job for the most part! Honestly, I thought it would be horrible and no one would like it.

Was there anything I missed? Tell me if so please.

Everest shifted on her talons and spoke up. "My name is Everest. I'm a SkyWing IceWIng hybrid as you can probably tell. I'm also a skilled warrior and in the Second Circle in rankings. I came here because I finally was able to get away from the Ice Kingdom and I wanted to explore a bit. I'm hoping to achieve an understanding of other tribes and perhaps befriend them." And maybe become an explorer. (What is it with me and my characters being expolorers?). She took in a deep breath, Calm and cool. Clam and cool.

• Posted at:

Ace

@Amarok

Pinniped grimaced slightly when she walked away from the guard. She was grateful for the dragon's instructions, of course, but had she really had to threaten her ten seconds into the conversation? She shook sand off of her tail and sighed softly, and took off into the air. She flew at a low-ish height, searching for the water-giving Rainwing.

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Glornami (Glory x Tsunami)

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Winterwatcher (Moonwatcher x Winter)

Qibkajou (Qibli x Kinkajou)

Sunnyflight (Sunny x Starflight)

Listout (Whiteout x Listener)

@Ace, Dawnhaze, Aramok,

Sorry for the delay here's Mesa:

Mesa listened to the others speak, forming what she would say, and memorizing the names: Lodge, Bank, Everest. They could all be her friends! She hadn't had that many true friends, just one. Finally it was her turn to speak. "I'm Mesa, for those who don't know," she gestured to Bank and Lodge. "I journeyed to Topaz Academy, only to find it desterted. So I flew aimlessly for a while, looking for village in the kingdom of sand that would let me in, but no village did. Finally, I was circling over this village when I saw a hybrid. I thought, this must be the place that accepted different dragons, the sand flyers you called it. So, here I am now, hoping that you guy will let me in." Did that sound weird. A little bit desperate, I guess. I hope they will let me in. I hope that I'll have these dragons with me, the friends I never had. I hope...I finally get what I wish for.

• Posted at:

Skye

The person that stays up late reading and looking out her window up at the night sky.

( ;)) Lodge studied Mesa; she sounded like she was telling the truth, and she looked friendly enough, but he had a weird feeling about her... "We've heard of Topaz Mountain School," he said. "Though we decided not to go; we have too many siblings for the Winglets to take in." he knew this would make her curious as to why they didn't have their other siblings with them, but to be truthful, he wanted to answer that question. ~^.^~ Bank thought that Mesa looked friendly; maybe they could be friends when they were in the Sand Flyers camp! When she looked back at Lodge, she saw him squinting at Mesa like she was some weird creature he'd never heard of before. She gave a light giggle, nudging him a little. "She looks like your type of dragon," she whispered. Lodge looked down at her, confused. "What?" he asked. "You know," Bank ignored his question, "If I was a male, I'd find her pretty cute." Lodge rolled his eyes, scoffing. Then he went back to staring at Mesa.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@dawnhaze- Is Lodge crushing on Mesa? If so, it's fine with me. :3

Mesa looked at Lodge. "Where are your other siblings?" She asked. Then, realizing that sounded a bit to personal, she said, "You don't have to answer, if you don't want to." She paced, walking back and forth. "You come from the mud kingdom. That's nice. What's it like there?" She settled her pale colored wings, the blue edges touching the ground, and waited for there response.

• Posted at:

Skye

(@Skye, whether Lodge is crushing on Mesa or not is not decided yet; I posted that bit to help explain that Bank is the kind of sibling that teases, though that ship is possible...) ( ;)) Lodge shrugged. "The MudWing is pretty much like every other kingdom; it has loads of dragons that live in different towns throughout the kingdom, and loads more dragons that rebuke hybrids," he paused before adding, "And it's okay to ask; our other siblings didn't want to spend who knows how long searching the San Kingdom for something that might not exist, so they stayed behind." (btw, there's an rp I know of that needs more roleplayers in order for anyone to start roleplaying; another academy rp. Here is it's number and name: 325381; Red Island Academy. Pls consider joining it)
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

Reflection sighed and took off, flying east and casting one last glance back at the camp.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Aesthetic of the weekPastel

Forum Aesthetic Lover

It is not always failure to fail.

You don't have to help me. Just trying is enough.

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ, Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

@Everyone- Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I've been really busy with school lately, with AP tests and studies for finals. Once those die down I'll be on much more. 

" Hey Blue, do you know where we're going next? Like which kingdom we're headed to? I haven't really been able to focus lately. " He continued to follow her lead, taking cautious steps considering he didn't exactly know if there was anything on the ground he couldn't step on, 

" Ablaze, can we go and check Misty Dunes please? I'd like to check if the pair are still there, and see if they left something behind.." He fidgeted with his talons, clicking his claws together nervously. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bump
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Imagine: Out of curiosity, do you have a plan for Reflection?

@Dragonrider: Don't worry, its understandable! Especially since Ive been doing those as well (AP tests are done for me. Finals on the other hand are still coming up). Good luck on both of those!

Boreal-
          Boreal would openly admit to being the most curious about the IceWing and SkyWing hybrid, Everest, than the other three. IceWings were, interesting when it came to hybrids. They barely ever tolerated them, they killed them more times than not and didn't tolerate them or abnormalities. Well, unless there were benefits to keeping them. Normally there wasn't, but there were cases where it was more advantageous to keep a weird dragon than not, so they were allowed to stay. The fact that this one had apparently made it to the second circle meant that she either had hidden that fact with a good lie, had something that gave her a hidden advantage, or had a parent with enough influence to let her make it that far. She was betting a bit of both, especially with her coloring of all things, and that whatever got her up there was something that she was good at. Though she wondered if Everest really comprehend what leaving the IceWing kingdom meant. Unless you were given an assignment and a deadline as a scout, once you left that kingdom without being a prisoner of war, you were as good as dead, a traitor. Snowberry was a pretty good example of that one. She know wondered if Everest has hidden herself from most of the public view, it’d explain some things. But, know there was also the fear of the fact that the IceWings had sent someone to infiltrate them, and she doubted that any dragon in the second circle would leave without realizing just what was at stake. And *****, they looked to young for Snowberry to identify, she'd been high enough up that she'd probably have known just who they were and what they did, but Snowberry probably left before this one would've been there, given the age they looked. The other three didn't seem to have stories that were much more than run of the mill looking for acceptance, even having heard of the hybrid school, and having decided to try this place. They weren't exactly well hidden, so they seemed fine, though an eye would still have to be kept on hem for a bit, so she briefly made eye contact with Wyvern, and it was decided. She'd take care of Everest while Wyvern handled the other three. Hmm, she might have to hand this one off to Snowberry to keep an eye on though. “You do realize that if once you've left the IceWing kingdom without a mission, you're as good as dead if you return, right?” Boreal said, leaning slightly on the frozen metal spear, it wasn't like she controlled where the ice went, her eyes narrowing a bit at Everest. “Especially considering you're a hybrid.” Now let's see how this one reacted, it would tell a lot.

*A lot of what Boreal is thinking is based on what is in the books and what we see about IceWing culture, as well as what happened to Whiteout and Winter.

Wyvern-
         Wyvern listened to the four of them and three of them, Mesa, Lodge, and Bank, seemed like they were alright, the pretty typical story for a hybrid from where they came from it seemed like. Everest, well, it didn't seem to match up with what she knew about IceWings. Looking briefly at Boreal, it was decided. She'd deal with these three at the minute while Boreal talked to Everest. Boreal may not know everything about IceWing culture herself due to how she was raised, but she knew enough to deal with this now, though getting Snowberry would be ideal, she wasn't that bad also long as it wasn't medical, but she'd been high enough that she'd know what was going on and what could be wrong. “Alright the three of you, Mesa, Lodge, and Bank, you guys can go in if you want, your stories match up. You see the RainWing looking dragon, the purple one, near the SandWing (Honey) and SandWing and NightWing hybrid (Aquarid) over there. That's Chimera, she can show you to where you need to go. Just a heads up, she doesn't talk, but don't let that fool you.”

“Right now let's wait for Solar and Blue to come back and then let's discuss what we're going to do next when they get here,” Ablaze said calmly, her eyes watching the tent flap while also continuously moving around the tent, checking everything over and over again. At this point Snowberry had also entered the tent, though she wasn't sure how many noticed her entrance, and was standing near the fringes of the tent, not really near the group yet. Showing some sympathy, she added on, “but we can definitely try and make that happen. Though I doubt they'd be there anymore at this point.” She understood wanting revenge for a fallen comrade, but that was one of the many feelings she'd learned to shove down a long time ago.

Sand Flyers:
Wyvern- A female SeaWing who is missing both of her forearms. She uses her wings to help her get around.
Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.
Snowberry- A female IceWing who is albino, only her red eyes giving her away, and is one of the main healers in the camp. She used to be in the First Circle.

Non Sand Flyers:
Honey- A male SandWing who was an orphan in the Sand Flyers camp. He got his name from a RainWing hybrid who commented that his scales looked like the color of honey. He runs a water stand.
Chimera- A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

hehe

maybe

you'll see

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

( ;)) Lodge nodded, and gestured for Bank to follow him as he stepped past Wyvern and into the camp, heading toward the dragons Wyvern had pointed out. "Hello, I'm Lodge, and this is my sister, Bank."
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

Opal didn't exactly have time to react, but she turned around as Ivory poked her, startled. Ivory never did like stalkers and those jokes where dragons jumped out of nowhere and yelled "Boo!" then laughed at how scared she always got. When she heard that Opal, who used to live with the RainWings, had had that happening to her all her life, with camoflauged RainWings who could make themselves look like monsters and taking advantage of their color-changing scales, Ivory was shocked. She listened to what Forge had to say and took his words with a grain of salt. Luckily for her that Opal took the image of Shore to memory, otherwise she'd probably have gotten into trouble with Shore by the end of the day.

"The... war?" Opal had lived with the RainWings and, well, war wasn't exactly a major term of discussion there. More like papayas. Ivory whispered close to her ear. "Oh, that..." Opal remembered.

"You're saying we need a guide?" Ivory tried not to look dubious. Forge probably was all right, but she didn't exactly trust him after he startled her. She blamed the dragonets who'd bullied her when she lived in the SeaWing kingdom. (Opal lived with the RainWings. They lived separately until their parent's trial, after which they were exiled.)

• Posted at:

;Bastat;,   the one and only

that crazy cat lady in the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

"The only refuges from the miseries of life: music and cats."

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

@Amarok

Soon, after about fifteen minutes of looking around, Pinniped saw a Rainwing. Moons, she thought, trying not to gasp as to not seem rude. What in Pyrrhia made her look like that? Or was she born with it? Pinni was much more shocked than many others would be at the sight of an odd-looking dragon, due to the fact that she grew up only around normal Rainwings, and one Icewing--her father. In her stunned state, she accidentally crashed down in the sand right in front of the Rainwing.

• Posted at:

Christian/RedFox

Glornami (Glory x Tsunami)

Pertle (Peril x Turtle)

Winterwatcher (Moonwatcher x Winter)

Qibkajou (Qibli x Kinkajou)

Sunnyflight (Sunny x Starflight)

Listout (Whiteout x Listener)

dost thine exist amare

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide         yTransformers fan

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Name: constellation's pearl

Tribes: night/sea

Appearence:seawing fins, nightwing coloration, impressive galaxy-like markings on the underside of her wings. Sea green eyes. The markings glow.

Personality: reserved, timid,but kind and understanding.

Crush: topaz (is okay?)

Backstory: her mother disappeared after laying her egg, and her nightwing father treated her horribly, so the minute she got her letter, she used her newfound animus powers to create a diversion and escape.

Other: topaz hybrid

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

@Imagine: As someone who pulls surprises and generally tortures her characters, I completely and utterly approve of how that laugh hopefully sounded and look forward to what it means.
@Tempest: Hello and welcome to the RP! There were a couple of things that I noticed needed to be fixed with your character.
1) The appearance needs more to it. NightWing coloration doesn't describe the coloration as NightWings can be different colors. Mostly black, but they do have tints to their scales and their underbellies do have a variety of colors. And what tribe does she look like most or is she more of a blend? What parts are NightWing and which are SeaWing? There needs to be more to the appearance and the coloring does need to be described.
2) The personality needs more to it, four personality traits don't make up a personality. How does she deal with stress? How does she deal with other dragons? Is she really shy, or just nervous around others? What does she despise, dislike, like, or love? Does she have any hobbies or special skills? What makes her reserved? How empathetic is she? Does she have trouble dealing with others when they're over emotional because of this? And etc., there just needs to be more in the personality.
3) There isn't a dragon called Topaz in the RP, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, unless you're talking about one of the earlier forms from people that aren't here anymore. If you're looking for a summary and current character list, there is one on page 103.
4) You need two things to have an animus character in this RP. One, Prism’s permission, which she may not give. And two, a really detailed form that shows how being an animus has affected them, mainly in the personality and backstory, and maybe the appearance depending on the character, which your form does not have.
5) The backstory needs more to it. This is supposed to summarize the last 13-14 years of your characters life and with the backstory you have there needs to be more to it. Such as how did other NightWings treat her, why didn't she flee her father sooner, what did her general day to day life include, did anyone else know she was a hybrid, was she hidden from other dragons, etc. Things like this need to be in the backstory. I won't get into the animus part yet, as Prism need to have her say, but how that affected her and her life would also have to be detailed.
6) Please include what powers she has from what tribe.
That was all I noticed. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Reflection flapped harder, disappearing into the clouds. I can't... but I have to. I'm sorry, everyone. He flew as fast as he could into the horizon.

Several hours later....

Reflection huffed as he landed in the sand next to the entrance of the small town. The one guard standing outside nodded at him as he slowly walked inside. He came upon a small stall in a dark corner of the main street. He walked behind it.

"Back? So soon? In a hurry or something?"

"Ugh. You know what I need."

"Did the plan work?"

"Yes, of course it did. They were so gullible."

"Good." The dragon reached into their bag and pulled out a glowing dagger. "You know what to do."

Reflection gave a weak grin and took the dagger, carefully stashing it in his small and only pouch. "Of course. I am honored you chose me." I have to find a way out of this.... She can't keep me forever.

The dragon gave him a look that said: "Do not fail or else."

Reflection shuddered and nodded. "I'll be off."

She nodded. "Do me proud."

Reflection gulped and took off, heading back towards the camp.

EHEHEH

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Name: Icy (Full name is Icicle but hates when people call her that.)

Tribes: IceWing/SeaWing

Appearance: Ice coloured scales with SeaWing lights. No curved claws. Light blue horns. Dark blue eyes. Thin IceWing tail.

Personality: shy. Brave and curious about the world. Will do anything for those she cares about. Mysterious to a lot of dragons.

Backstory: Mom was a SeaWing dad was a IceWing. When mom saw she was a hybrid she abandoned Icy. Dad named her and raised her. Then a SeaWing killed her dad. She hates the Seawing part of her now. She was abandoned but when she got the letter her whole life changed.

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

I'FEMALE

SEAWING

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

(I was being sarcastic.I'm sarcastic every single moment of the day.Even more sarcastic then Glory.)

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Mesa frowned. Should she stay? Should she go? She wanted to explore the city with Everest and Bank, but she didn't know if either of them wanted her to come. She looked at Everest, mouthing do you want me to wait? She looked over at where Bank and Lodge were going. Its fighter Everest or no one, She thought. I hope Everest wants to explore the city with me.

• Posted at:

Skye