-Face palm- I hit submit too early.

The greater looked at her and said, "Reya...Yes, your in the Gold Winglet.(Is that correct?) It's down the hall on the left." The greater pointed to the hall and Reya nodded. She noticed a group of dragons talking and let a faint grin appear on her face but, it disappeared as soon as appeared. She sat near a wall, as near to the group as she could with out looking too supicious. She kept her head facing the entrance to make it look like she was either loney or waiting for some one. She listened to their conversation.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

*internal screaming BECAUSE MY FORM NEVER WENT THROUGH*

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

XD The struggle is real. 

I glanced at Solar then back at Nightflurry as we continued talking.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

I was getting to distracted from all the dragons showing up and the ones he was talking to that he didn't feel himself about to sneeze. " Ah... Ah... ACHOO!" Flames shot out of his nose and mouth, and he covered my face with his arm, soon realizing he burned his arm. He sighed and then laughed. " I guess that's what I deserve for not paying attention" 

Hey this is dragonridings friend he's busy at the moment and told me to put something down, hope this is good!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Okay! Hi person!

I laughed and looked at the burn on his arm. "Getting yourself hurt on the first day, huh?" I said jokingly. No pink. No bright colors. Don't wanna scorch someones eye's out on the first day. Keep colors under control. Stay calm. I sat down, tucking my wings in neatly and smiling.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

(( Can I join this? And also, how would we do the RP? ))

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

"You're bumming me out, man." ~Blaine 

Reya chocked back a laugh. Ha! This is hilarious! And from a hybrid...With all the discrimination we get shouldn't it toughen us up? She sighed and walked towrds the two dragons. "Hello...I'm Reya." (Stargazer & Dragonriding)

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

My form!:

Name: Stardancer

Tribes: NightWing/SandWing

Mate: None.

Appearance: She is ebony black, with a pale yellow stripe of scales that runs down her back, to the tip of her barbed tail. Her fire works, and her barb is in fact, deadly. She is burly, and she has a few small scars here and there on her chest. She has long, twisting horns and she is largely built, so she towers over most. 

Personality: She isn't shy (Much), She's fierce, Fast, Cunning, Smart, and she is a keep-to-herself kind of dragon. 

Backstory: She had been discarded from her family shortly following her hatching. At the age of 1, the SandWing queen had found her and had raised her to be in her army, from which she had been placed in training at the ages 1-4. At age 5, the queen was challenged, and defeated, and the daughter took over, and her first act was to banish Star for her odd ways. (Most of her scars came from her battles.) Star fled the palace shortly after and she had been roaming the desert and mountainous areas ever since then. At the age of 8, (When she was finally full grown,) She had stumbled across an odd tunnel in the forest. She had slipped through it and she was found by NightWings, who had predicted her coming. They had said a message had been placed for her and they gave her the letter from Mistress Geyser. She had read it and she promptly left for the place.

Other: Her mother was named Gila and her father, named Bigtalons. She has always liked SkyWings or SandWings. She had once met a SeaWing, which she had liked, but she had refused to like him.

This is a sample of my RPing skills:

She had spread her wings, soaring out of the winding tunnel as soon as she had received the letter. Star wanted to belong somewhere. Anywhere was good, as long as she was accepted. She honestly could've cared less whether she belonged, but this time, she felt her twinges of loneliness. She flapped her strong wings, branches and vines smacking her face and scales as she burst into open blue sky and rolling clouds. The sun slathered over her scales, making her feel warm inside. She angled herself towards the directions that had been on the informing letter. She was finally going to belong somewhere.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

"You're bumming me out, man." ~Blaine 

I jumped a bit and tried fighting back the burst of color that showed up in my scales. "Hi, I'm Cuttlefish." I said. Blue scales. Blue scales. Blue scales. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"It's nice to meet you, C-cuttlefish." Reya says, stubbling over name finding it funny. Cuttlefish...This is for sure a Rainwing and Seawing hybrid. "And your friend?" She saids nodding at the other dragon. (Dragonriding)

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

" I'm solar, nice to meet you" shakes her talon. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Solar." I said, proud to call him my friend but I was curious on why she found humor in my name. She seems weird. Why does she find my name humorous? If she laughs at Solar, I swear I'm gonna get into a fight on the first day. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

What's so funny about my name? I stomped some more emotion down. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Hmm...not sure what to POV...

*goes and looks to see where Nightflurry is*

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher Ammolite Tern

" This place is better than I thought it'd be! Everyone here is so awesome!!" My stomach started to growl, and remembered that he hadn't eaten in a really long time, it'd have to have been a few days ago. He got up, stretching his wings and then folding them in. " Hey guys, I'm gonna go look to see if theirs any food around, anyone want to come with me?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Name: Stormcloud

Tribes: Rain/Sky hybrid

AGE I added this one: 13

Appearence: She has color-changing scales, but for some reason, they're always a shade of red-orange. She has the skywing's huge wings and horns, and the rainwing's prehensile tail.

ABILITIES I added this too: Can breathe fire and change her scales to match the environment. It doesn't always work as her scales being the small shade of red-orange. She can spit venom, but only tiny puddles of it.

Personality: Broken. Sad, Sullen. Shy. The reason for this is listed in backstory.

Backstory: When she hatched, her parents were horrible. They swatted her, abused her, yelled at her, treated her like junk. Her sister managed to keep her afloat in this world of torture. But her parents were killed on trial, and not long after, a hoard of Icewings (this was in the war) swooped upon her and her sister without warning and killed her sister. Stormcloud was exiled, a heartbroken, shell-shocked dragon who never found sanctuary until she came to Possibility. After a few hard, empty months there, she received the letter and went to the school in hopes of getting away from the harshness of the world.

CRUSH Aaand I added this too...: No same genders, please, but she will get one.

Other: She wears a small amulet with a picture of her now-dead sister in it. Hybrid

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

STORMCLOUD'S POV

You'll be fine as long as you stick to the quiet places. I thought as I made my way to the Gold Winglet meeting place. A few dragons were talking, and a few others were sitting and listening. I just curled up on my ledge and opened my locket. My sister, a bright, laughing dragon was sitting there, until I snapped the locket shut and tried to stem back some tears. Don't think about her. Or mom, or dad, or my awful first 13 years of life. But as I curled up on the ledge, my back to the small group, I couldn't help but let one small tear slip out.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

AGH SORRY FOR NOT CHECKING THIS!!! Everyone who joined is accepted... (@whoever entered Cuttlefish please say the personality, but you already started PoVing so I can't really say you're not accepted.) 

I will post my PoV once I read everything that's happened. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Everyone is accepted if that post didn't go through yet.

Obelisk: 

All around me, the cave was filling up with dragons. So many hybrids chatting and making friends already. I felt a pang of jealousy, but ignored it. I could make friends too. I would make friends! I looked around, searching for anybody who looked alone. But suddenly everybody seemed to be in a group of two or three dragons. Hmph. I stomped out onto the ledge... and almost tripped over a dragon curled up there (Stormcloud). "Oh- sorry-" I stammered, caught off-guard by the sadness on her face. 

Also, to clear up the winglets: 

Topaz Winglet is Obelisk, Foamechoer, Silvermist, Pearlcatcher, and Topaz. (XD Topaz is in the Topaz winglet) 

Gold Winglet is Solar, Reya, Nightflurry, Jadeseeker, and Cuttlefish. 

Silver Winglet is Stardancer, Stormcloud, and the next three people who join. 

If you would like to change your winglet, I'll see what I can do. 

Mods please please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

While I was staring at my amulet again, I felt another dragon almost trip over me, and I heard him say, "Oh-Sorry-" as I stared at him, my amulet still open.

"Um, hi." I replied, the sadness still in my voice.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

~Nightflurry~

I glanced at "Reya" and narrowed my eyes. She certainly had some rude thoughts, but I didn't want to press. "Anyways, I... heard... with my ears... that we're in the Gold Winglet, so we'll all be together," I smiled and shifted my wings. Hope they didn't realize how awkward that sounded, heh. "I'll be off to the domitory, so bye!" I said and flew off. "Winglet: Gold" I muttered as I stopped in front of the right room. "Hello?" I peered my head in.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

You'll forget me in a week

I'm not backing down just yet.

Foamechoer:

I fly over mountains taking the scenic route to Topaz Mountain I know that I'm going to be right on time. I'm here. "Hello!" I smile at a fidgety teacher who seems a little bit surprised at my arrival. Must have been day dreaming I thougt. I spoke again "Hi, I'm Foamechoer" He's still not paying attention. I groaned "Hellooo I'm Foamechoer" "What? Oh sorry Foamechoer. He fidgeted with his claws as though he were looking for something. "Scrolls, scrolls where are my scrolls?" After a few minutes of searching through scrolls he found what he was looking for "Foamechoer you are in Topaz Winglet. It's on the left and it's the first room. Sorry about the delay." I headed off. What would happen next?

I forgot to mention that Foamechoer can see the future because she's part Nightwing. 

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

*singsong voice* OOOOOBALIIIISK!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I see a dragon almost trip over another dragon (Obelisk and Stormcloud) and I wonder if they're okay. I step over and work my way around dragons. As I'm about to go around a dragon (Reya) I slip and accidentally elbow her. "Oh I'm sorry" I say. Ugh this room is sooo crowded. Why didn't class start yet? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Stay positive Foamechoer. I tell myself. It could be worse. She could be really mean to you.

BTW I want Foamechoer to eventually be friends with Reya.

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Solar, huh. Makes sense. "Nice to mee--" She was abruptly stopped mid sentence by another dragon elbowing her. "Uhm, Okay..?" She saids, taken a bit by surprised by this. "Who are you any way?" She asked the drgon. (Foamechoer)

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

OBELISK

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I hope I'm not to late to join!

Name: Bushmaster

Tribes: Rainwing/Icewing

Appearance:  She looks like a normal Rainwing, mostly. Her tail isn't the normal Rainwing tail as it is thin and whiplike with spines on the end if it, unlike the Rainwings normal prehensile tail. Her horns are also like an Icewings and she has Icewing spines on her that are somewhat hidden behind her ruff. She can change color, but unless she really, really concentrates her scales always seem to be a lighter color than what they should be. She usually stays a sky blue color for her main body color with her wing membranes and spines becoming a light gold on color. Her underbelly becomes a lighter blue that looks like it is almost the color of ice and her ruff is normally the same color of her underbelly. Her horns and Icewing spines cannot change color no matter what and they are the same color that her underbelly normally stays. She also has slightly serrated claws similar or an Icewings. Her eyes are an unusual dark blue-silver color.

Personality: She is a very curious dragon who loves to explore everything and learn new things. She will often travel around to see if she can find out anything new about the world. Her curiosity often rides out her common sense and she will dive head first into danger without any care for her own well being to try and find out about something new or exciting. She also cares deeply for others even if they don't care for her and can be gullible when it comes to someone she considers a friend. Her problem is that she tries to stay away from all other dragons and often shies away from others touch. She highly prizes loyalty and once you break the trust she has in you, it is very hard to earn back. She can also hold a grudge for a long time. She also tends to follow her heart and not her head. She will never abandon anyone she calls a friend and will always try to keep them out of dangerous situations. She is also quite good at keeping a secret as she has had to keep several of her own after all. She is also constantly moving and can not stand to be still for long.

Backstory: She was raised in the Rainforest with other Rainwings for a while until they realized that she was a hybrid. They didn't kick her out of the tribe, but they ostracized her and she lived in the deepest parts of the jungle where she got her love of exploring from. She went to the school because she wanted to explore the place and possibly make some new friends.  

Other: Hybrid. She is constantly getting into things and places that she is not suppose to be into as she is curious to find what is in them. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

@Moonwolf: No, of course you're not. Come on and POV when the mod approves!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Jadeseeker's Point of View:

The wind whirled around me as I flew nervously up to the mountain, letting myself drift on my wings like a leaf to get to the opening of the cave system.

"JADESEEKER!" Boomed a voice from an unknown location as I stepped onto the hard stone, and I jumped. "GOLD WINGLET!"

And so I headed down the tunnel labeled, "Gold Winglet."

I turned abruptly at the door and instantly collided with another dragon. Oh, Jadeseeker, you clumsy idiot.

The dragon (Nightflurry) turned, and violet eyes met mine, and I could only think of one thing to think.

Oh, three moons, I thought, not noticing the silver scales by her eyes. She's beautiful.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher Ammolite Tern

"Can I?" I asked Solar. NO PINK!!! AAAHHH! I'M GONNA DIE!!! AAHH!!! I shoved down my emotions, thinking, or trying to, of the ocean. Oh man, he's so cute. A bit of pink bubbled through the surface. I tried my best to replace it with green. I hope no one saw that...

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

~Nightflurry~

I stepped back, startled. "Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't have been standing here," I stammered. Who's this? She must have arrived early... Jadeseeker. I ducked my head and walked over to a sleeping shelf. She had some thoughts in her head that I definitely didn't deserve.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

You'll forget me in a week

I'm not backing down just yet.

" Of course you can" I smiled and noticed that her scales were changing colors. I tried to remember what I had learned from the rainwings when I had been there and what the colors meant, but I couldn't recall anything besides blue meaning calm or something like that. I tilted my head to the side, then stood up to head to the prey center.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Gah! BLUE! BLUE! Three Moons, I really wished I practiced this more often. "Thanks." I said as we walked to the prey center. Your mind is blank. Your mind is blank. Nothing but the ocean. Nothing but the ocean. I really don't like being part Rainwing. Ugh, everyone can tell what I'm thinking. It's all in the scales! Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I didn't know what to say. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

" When I was in the rainforest I saw rainwings change color all the time, I haven't seen rainwings try to stay the same color before, and it seems like other colors are trying to poke through. What ya thinking about? Oh, also, I never complemented the blue freckles. They look pretty cool, do you make them that color or are they just like that?"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Oh no, what do I say? "They were just like that when I hatched. Ah..." I cleared my throat. I didn't know what to tell him about the thinking thing. "Just... nervous about making friends is all. Just because I'm part Rainwing doesn't mean that I want to be transparent." I said. At least what I said was true. Though, it wasn't what I was thinking about at the moment. I didn't know how he'd react if I said what I was really thinking about. I tucked in my wings. Three moons, scales, stop with the pink!

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Is Obelisk talking?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

No, Solar is. Cuttlefish and Solar just went to get something to eat.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

" Ah ok, well, youve already made a good amount of friends on the first day, which is really good. I'm glad I met you." Stops walking when they reach the prey center. " Haven't eaten for a few days now, I'm so happy to be able to eat again."

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"When's the last time you were in the rainforest?" I asked, finding a large salmon. I forgot the last time I had fish. HOLY COW!!!! This is awesome! Quite a few of my scales instantly turned pink. I didn't care. This fish was GREAT! I was so used to living off of banana, toucan, and some other stuff that I forgot what fish tasted like! I think the only thing that didn't instantly turn some shade of pink or green were my freckles and eyes and stripes. THREE MOONS! This is awesome!!!!! I forgot what fish tastes like, this tastes great!!! I practically yelled in Aquatic. I didn't want to say anything out loud. I was scared I would c=scream it instead of say it.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

" A year or two I believe." I saw all the food and instantly grabbed a pig and started eating. " I haven't eaten in days, this is really good." I watched all the dragons that were in the prey center. All hybrids. " It felt amazing to be with other dragons like him. I scooted closer to cuttlefish. " You speak aquatic?" I was already getting closed to finishing the pig, which didn't suprise him, he was probably going to get more. The sun was shining down at him, and he closed his eyes not to go blind, the sun reflecting off the silver scales. 

This is his friend again, again he's really busy, hope this is good! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

, 2 , ... 66 , 67 , 68