Okay, hi again!

"Yeah, I am half Seawing." I said politely. I finished off the salmon and grabbed another fish. "You know Aquatic?" I asked. I knew he wasn't a Seawing hybrid so, naturally, being me, I was curious. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

I finished my pig and then looked at her. " So so, like hello, how you doing, Bye. You learn a lot when you travel. I was lucky enough that a seawing even taught me." I shifted my talons and folded my wings in. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Should I say it? Probably. I'd like to get on dragon's good sides on the first day. "Would you like for me to show you a few things? I wouldn't mind." Get's my mind off wanting to read until my eyes fall out. I added in my mind joking with myself. I sat down and curled my wings in, slowly turning violet with random splotches of color everywhere. Aw come on. Don't burn his eyes out! Look like a Seawing! So then it won't confuse him if I flash something in Aquatic! BLUE, SCALES! BLUE! Listen to me!!!!! I scolded my scales to turn cobalt blue. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

" Sure! That'd be awesome!" I was bouncing with excitement. I loved learning new things. " Always good to know more. Woah..." Her scales started changing colors, all bright and awesome. " That's so cool! I wish I could do that." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"No, it's not when it's a really bright day and your scales won't listen to you and in a crown full of dragons your as transparent as water. But, anywho... This is what I said in Aquatic a few minutes ago: 'THREE MOONS!!!! This is awesome!!! I forgot what fish tastes like, this is great!!!' I might have screamed it to Pyyhria if I hadn't flashed it." I said laughing a bit. I was so glad to have made a few friends on the first day. I smiled. Though I had to look up at him a bit, I really didn't mind. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solar laughed when he heard what she had said in aquatic. He also grabbed another pig and began to eat it. " That's awesome, how'd you learn aquatic? And what does each color mean for scale color?"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

OBELISK

I AM LITERALLY WAITING FOR HIS POV

STORMCLOUD STILL HAS HER LOCKET OPEN, STARING AT OBELISK, AND THE LAST THING SHE SAID WAS "Um, hi." IN A SAD VOICE.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Jadeseeker's Point of View:

The dragon I'd bumped into stepped back. "Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't have been standing here," she stammered, and then ducked her head and walked over to a sleeping shelf.

My brain whirled, trying to think of what to say, and I couldn't think of anything, so I walked over to a different sleeping shelf.

I curled up on it, trying really hard not to stare at her or think wondrous thoughts about her.

But it didn't really work that well.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher Ammolite Tern

"Well, I learned Aquatic from watching other Seawings do it and randomly asking things. As for the colors well, red, for me, means really, really mad. Pink means happiness, violet is exited, green is terror, blue is calmness and my color that I focus on. Orange means cautious. At least, those are the colors I see the most..." I replied happily. Blue. Blue. Blue. I took a bite out of my fish. "I try and focus on blue for two reasons mostly. The first is so dragons won't right away know what I'm thinking and the second reason is so I won't scorch anyone's eyes out when it's really bright out. " I tried shoving every color other than blue deep down. But, of course, my scales didn't listen to me. BLUE YA NUTTY SCALES!!!! HOW HARD IS IT?! Okay then, fine. Don't listen. I sighed, happy to have someone to talk to. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

GAH I'M SO SORRY I NEED TO CHECK THIS MORE OFTEN! 

Everyone is accepted (cause I don't remember the name of the person who joined sorry)

Obelisk: 

"Hi..." I said a bit awkwardly. I noticed that the dragon I had tripped over had a locket open. There was a picture if a dragon inside. "Who's that?" I asked not very tactfully, pointing to the picture. 

BTW Obelisk is a girl... (Lol maybe Stormcloud thought she was a boy because she looked kinda masculine?) 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Well, yeah, kinda.

They will be best buds if that's okay. But NO CRUSHING.

"My sister." I responded, trying to choke back tears. "She died during the war by a group of Icewings."

But before Obelisk could respond, a small nightwing burst in, phanting.

"There's a huge angry skywing at the entrance to the school, and he's looking for you!" he manged to say, pointing at Stormcloud.

"Wait a minute." Stormcloud interrupted. "Did he have a huge claw mark scar across his snout?" her voice held no longer sadness, but urgency.

"Why, yes." responded the nightwing, a bit surprised. "Yes."

Right away, all of her sadness turned to anger, and she snapped the locket shut. "Oh NO, he does not!" at that, she threw herself off her ledge and stormed to the entrance hall.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

~Nightflurry~

"I'm Nightflurry, by the way," I said to Jadeseeker. "Do you want to go to the dining hall together? I'm starving from my flight." I got up and stood at the doorframe.

• Posted at:

~/Minou/~

You'll forget me in a week

I'm not backing down just yet.

Foamechoer

I want to make friends quickly but i immediately feel homesick. Dinner time. I'm  leaving now. Even here I'm the odd one out

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Solar traced one of the swirls around his eyes thoughtfully. " That's pretty cool, I wish I had color scales, it'd be fun. And is learning aquatic hard? Or do you just catch on easily?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

I bounded into the into the entrance of the Academy, hoping that I wasn't too late. When I entered I saw that there were a few other hybrids milling around. There were also many tunnels that I could explore, how exciting! I decided to go explore the place and see what I could find. Who knows what was in this place after all. According to the paper I had found I was in the Silver Winglet. This would be so exciting, I wondered who would be in my winglet. Soon I arrived to a place that said it was the dining hall or the prey center, I wasn't quite sure. Oh, I wondered what was inside! I entered the place ready to see what was in there and what or who I could find.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

When I reached, the entrance hall, all the other dragons looked at me, including the one dragon I hated most, a huge red Skywing with a slash scar across his snout...

"Hello, dear daughter." he said, smiling evilly.

"Hello, FATHER." I spat back.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Reya looked confused and angry at the dragon that bumped into her, that had walked away with out answering her queston. "Hey, I asked who you where." She says following after, her tone highly annoyed. (Foamechoer)

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Um...is anyone at the entrance hall?

If so, then they see the quarrel between me and my father right now.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Obelisk: 

I raced after the dragon into the entrance hall. She couldn't just start telling me an interesting story that might arouse my sympathy and then LEAVE! I raced around the corner and skidded to a stop. She was confronting a huge red SkyWing. "Hello, FATHER," she spat. This was her father? I had never met mine, but I imagined him to look like this. Angry, red, smiling in an awful, cruel way. "What are you doing here?" I loudly asked him. "This is a school for HYBRIDS." 

Yes, Obelisk can be friends with her! I'm completely fine with no ship between them. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

"I guess it depends on how many questions you ask and stuff like that.... I never really thought about it." I replied, remembering when I just used Aquatic to express myself without talking. The only company I had then were a few monkeys and toucans. Well, that and some passing dragons that pass through where I used to live. But now, everyone knows Aquatic and it makes me scared to use it. I didn't think Solar would have as much fun with color scales as he thought. I had a hard time keeping down all the colors and my scales still don't listen. I finished off my second fish. Did I mention I like fish? Yeah, I can't remember the last time I had a fish. That is so cute. Solar is so nice. I thought. I stretched my wings a bit and tucked them back in. I flicked my tail, fighting some of the colors that wanted to poke through. My ear twitched a little. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solar started hearing a commotion in the entrance hall. " Do you hear that?" His ears twitched as he tried to listen. " Doesn't sound good, wanna go check it out?" He got up and stretched his wings and then looked at cuttlefish. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"What are you doing here? This is a school for HYBRIDS." replied Obelisk behind me. My father just smiled.

"You were wrong about everything, Stormcloud." he said evilly. "I have an inheritance for you. Join me, and it can become yours."

I hesitated. Did he really mean that? But by the look on his face, it was not going to end well and it was not a good idea. "No." I growled back. "You are nothing more than a cruel father who cares nothing for his children. Go ask someone else to do our evil deeds."

His face grew hard, the smile gone. "You will regret making a deal with me!" he growled before he snorted a puff of fire out of his nostrils.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

"Yeah." I said cautiously, turning lime green. Go invisible if needed. Keep friends safe. Must. Protect. Friends. I stood up and we both walked to where all the comotion was. What I saw made me nervous. Out of habit, I turned invisible, just looking like a bunch of blue dots in the air. "Solar, I'm right beside you." I said, brushing his wing with mine to show him where I was. Anything happens, get in front of friends and hope they look invisible, too. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Bushmaker’s PoV
      As I continued my exploration I heard a commotion coming from where I had just been in the entrance hall. As I entered the hall I saw a huge male Skywing who had just said "You will regret making a deal with me!" to someone who looked to be a Rainwing and Skywing hybrid.The Skywing looked to be very angry and the hybrid looked just as angry. “Hey,” I shouted at the Skywing, “leave them alone!"

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Leave them alone!" I heard a dragon shout. But I could not let my father in. I growled, spitting out words like they were vile.

"Leave." I growled at my father. "Leave and never come back, or I swear by the moons you will not live to see another day."

My father, giving me that look, finally turned around and said, "Think about my offer. You will ponder on it later." Then he flew away.

But I knew that he would come back...

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Foamechoer

"I'm Foamechoer" I was annoyed at her for following me to the dinning room/hall. I stared at my pig and decided to make it my pet instead of my dinner. I only like fish and cows. Everyone seemed to like pigs though. Odd one out again. I decided to run away.

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

What should I do? What just happened? Ugh. This is crazy. Kinda wish I was alone right now. Then I wouldn't have to worry about keeping my scale color under control. I turned visible again, my scales a lime green and white and a slightly silver. ((Silver is pretty much the color she left out-the color that she turns when she's near her crush. O_O)) What was that? Should I do something? "I'm going to go and check out my room." I said awkwardly as I scooted off. Once I had found the right cave, I walked right inside and sighed, leaning on a wall. I gave up to my scales, letting them turn whatever color.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I felt something brush my wing, and saw the blue freckles floating in the air and I sighed with relief. I scooted closer then saw that the dragon was leaving. " Thank goodness" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Obelisk: 

Wow. When I had first tripped over this dragon she seemed timid, but now she was fierce. I swear by the moons you will not live to see another day? What does she think she's going to do? Kill a giant evil SkyWing who happens to be her father... Oh wait. That's probably what I would've tried to do. We seemed really similar. "What's your name?" I asked her now that her father had flown away. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

#Equal

#Spooky

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year • 68 pages

Whoops so sorry about that, that post came in way to late, please ignore that post

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaker’s PoV

I watched as the Skywing and Rainwing hybrid drove off the Skywing that seemed to be her father. Another dragon, who seemed to be a hybrid of a Skywing and a Sandwing, approached the other hybrid and began talking to them. I wanted to go up and say hi to the two, but I was too scared to go up and say hi. It was easy to defend someone, but actually going up close and talking to them was something entirely different. I decided to go and head back to the tunnels I had been exploring earlier, maybe I would find something interesting in them.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I headed back to where my sleeping cave was, and ran into bushmaster on the way. " Oh hey, I haven't met you yet, I'm solar what's your name?" " Man, it's getting way easier to talk to other dragons now, I'll be fine" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Getting annoyed and not caring much any more, Reya left the dragon to be. She headed to the entrance hall where she had heard commotion but, it seemed to of passed and other hybrids where here as well. She watched them interact and listen to bits of conversations. So, maybe straight forward isn't a good idea...Huh, these guys need some back bone. After a bit, she headed to the prey center and watched the animals. She needed to try to corner most of them. She watched their movements and patterns before attempting to circle the up. It didn't go so smooth but, she wouldn't stop until she was able too.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaker’s PoV

I froze as another dragon bumped into me. I jumped back and shied away from their touch in fright, my scales turning white in shock. I realized what I was doing and stopped trying to get away and tried to make my scales look at least a light blue. They had introduced themselves as Solar before I had jumped back and I introduced myself as well. “Sorry about that,” I said in what I hoped was a normal voice (her voice is shaking a little), “my name’s Bushmaker.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Stormcloud. My name's Stormcloud." I replied. "And that evil red Skywing was my father. He never cared about me, he treated me like junk and a mistake. Same with my mother." I fingered my locket with one talon. "My sister...was the only bright light in my life. Until she was killed." My timidness was beginning to return, now that my father was momentarily gone. Then I noticed another dragon shyly hanging around near us. "Who would you be?" I asked.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

His wings dropped a little when he realized he had scared her. " Darn it, gotta be more careful." " Nice to meet you. S-sorry if I scared you" His head started twitching a bit. He was getting nervous again.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"No, it's fine."  I replied.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Dreamer who are ya talking to? I'm confused

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I sighed with relief as I sat down. I was alone and I let my scales do whatever they wanted. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Foamechoer

I was annoyed at myself. I don't know why. I wanted to make friends so badly. I felt homesick more than ever now. My brother was the one I missed the most. I walked up to a dragon (Stormcloud) and asked bravely "Do you want to be friends?"

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

1 , , 3 , ... 66 , 67 , 68