@Dreamer and Dragonriding: Wait, who is talking to who? I thought Bushmaker and Solar were having a converstaion... so who is having a conversation with who because I'm confused now.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Yes, solar was talking to bushmaster, I'm confused

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Everyone: I apologize, but I just realized that in everyone of my posts my dragon's name has been changed from Bushmaster to Bushmaker…. isn’t autocorrect wonderful. Her name is Bushmaster so sorry if that confused anyone.

@Dragonriding: Okay, that makes a bit more sense.

Bushmaster’s PoV

" Nice to meet you. S-sorry if I scared you" Solar said, looking nervous after I had jumped when he had bumped into me.

“It’s fine and I’m sorry for jumping the way I did,” I said, my voice still shaking as I tried to apologize for jumping the way I had. I wanted to get to know the dragons around here, especially Solar since he seemed so nice, but I was scared to really interact with any dragon and I didn’t like to be touched. I had to try though, “How are you liking this place so far,” I asked Solar my voice shaking as I asked and my eyes moving around nervously.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Stormcloud's POV (do this so we won't get confused.)

"Yeah, sure." I replied, half looking at the doorway but trying to sound nice at the same time. "I'm Stormcloud. And you are?"

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

" I-it's really nice here, I-I've met lots of new dragons that are pretty a-awesome."  He was stumbling all over his words and stuttering. He tapped his claws on the ground nervously. " H-have you checked out your dorm yet?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I'm so nervous. Why am I so nervous? Stop being weird, Cuttlefush. You're okay. You're fine. Go and read. Breathe. You'll be fine, you've made friends. I stood up, and focused on blue. Once I had accomplished that, I walked to the library. I did a little bit of looking around for something to read when I found a scroll, hilariously, on Rainwing color scales. Out of curiosity of what was in it, I carried it to a corner, sat down, and started to read, kinda forgetting about my scales.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: /242169

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!" ~Unknown~

"Sometimes, following your heart means losing your mind." ~Unknown~

Foamechoer

"I'm Foamechoer" I was glad to finally have a friend. "Want to explore the the art room?"

• Posted at:

><>ELECTRIC<><

Be a voice not an echo.

Kinkajou!!!

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Form: 

Name: mystiqe

Tribes: rainwing/seawing

Appearence: almost glowing color changing scales, almost transparent when sad

Personality: feelings get hurt easily, shy, fun and crazy with her freinds, loves to learn, loves homework, likes to hide, loves trees,loves EVERYTHING in nature, afraid of lots of things (especily humans, she's petrified by them)

Backstory: when mystiqe was hatched, her mother and father where ashamed of having a hybrid child, the father, a seawing amuis, was instructed to kill the her at the bottom of a lake in the rainforest. the father took pity on her and hid her on the beach at the other side of the lake, he swam away knowing he had at least given her a chance at survival, but he didn't know that he had left her at another rainwing colony's doorstep. an elderly rainwing found her and brought her to the collony to raise as her own. two days later the elderly rainwing died. a day after that a drought came. then a flash flood, and many, MANY more unfortunate events. ever sence the collony has thought that she was BAD LUCK and even more after they found out she was a hybrid.

Other: can turn invisible, can breathe underwater, weak untill angered, hybrid

• Posted at:

oil in water, smoke in air, we're killing them all, it's just not fair.

animals come and animals go, we kill them all, just for show.

nature is dieing, why is no one crying?

-elftsunami36

Bushmaster’s PoV
      " I-it's really nice here, I-I've met lots of new dragons that are pretty a-awesome." Solar said, stuttering little. “H-have you checked out your dorm yet?" He asked me, his claws tapping nervously on the ground. “No, I haven't had the chance yet,” my voice stopped shaking as I spoke and I felt some of my enthusiasm come back, “Have you checked out your dorm yet? Who have you met around here?"

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" Ive met, Cuttlefish, Nightflurry and you so far , I've seen others walking around I haven't met yet. And so far everyone I've met is awesome."  My nervousness went away and I sighed with relief. " I'm gonna go check out my room and then head to the library, you wanna come with me or will I see you later?"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
“I'll come with you, after all who knows what we could find!” I said, my passion for exploring coming out. My light sky blue scales started to become a light gold in some places at the excitement I was feeling at the thought of getting to explore the school even more. “Come on, let's go!” I said extremely excited as I went down the tunnel that should lead to the rooms. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" Sounds good to me, let's look around. " He followed bushmaster down the tunnels, looking into each room. He was also thinking about cuttlefish. " Is she alright? Does she think I'm odd? I've never met someone like her before. She's really nice. And bushmaster. And Nightflurry, I'm really glad I decided to come here."

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Lapis-Lazuli~

My life revolves around;

Fun,

Exiting,

BUSH WALKING

and (ofcorse)

Books

The best gift anyone can give you is a hug, whether you like it or not.

I stared at the scroll, not even reading anymore, just getting lost in thought. Does anyone like me? What if I embarrass myself? What if something happens and I can't help my friends? I worried so much. I turned invisible and put the scroll down. No. No thinking like that. Stop it, Cuttlefish. Quit that. You're not gonna die. Just keep reading about Rainwing colors. I scolded myself, turned black with gold scales here and there and kept reading. 

Plz let this through! 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I found the room that i would be sharing with someone else possibly. I stepped in. " Wow... Never had a room before.." He looked at all the walls and the stone shells for beds ( I think?) and where the books were kept. The books. A library... There's a library! I have to check it out!" I raced out of the room and down the hall towards the library.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
We arrived at Solar’s room and he looked very excited about it. It was a very nice room and I was excited to find out more about this place. When Solar spotted the empty bookshelves he seemed even more excited and races out of the room. “Hey,” I called out, “wait for me!” I then raced out after Solar

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Solar burst into the library, immediately looking at the scrolls everywhere. " Look at all this! I'll finally be able to read whenever I want!" He grabbed a few scrolls and noticed that cuttlefish was also reading a scroll. " Hey cuttlefish! Came here to read to? This place is awesome!" He jumped up and down with excitement, then plopped down in a corner and started reading a scroll about the Great War. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Yeah. I found a scroll on Rainwing color scales. What are you reading?" I asked him. He looked like he might explode of joy or his scales would just instantly turn really bright pink or something. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I'm reading about the Great War. I've only heard little bits and pieces of it, now I can read about the entire thing!" He was so happy. Awesome friends. A place to sleep. Scrolls. Lots and lots of scrolls. He moved near cuttlefish and put his scrolls down. He looked at bushmaster and cuttlefish. " Do you all want to read together?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Sure!" I said, watching my scales turn pink with teeny bits of silver in them. Fine. You wanna turn pink? Turn pink. Silver is off limits. I looked at the scroll I had started to read. There was a color-coding system on it, telling what each color meant or someting. I found silver and instantly started to roll up the scroll. Nope. No silver. "Hi. What's your name?" I asked the new dragon. ((Bushmaster.))

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Bushmaster’s PoV

I entered the library after Solar and stopped, looking around at the huge amount of scrolls. Solar grabbed a few scrolls and then to seem to notice another dragon, who he called Cuttlefish, and he then sat next to her. The other dragon seemed to be a Seawing and Rainwing hybrid. They also seemed to have color changing scales as their scales turned started to turn pink with a bit of silver appearing. “Do you all read together?” Solar asked me after he sat down.

“Sure!,” Cuttlefish said. She then turned to me and asked, “Hi. What's your name?”

“Hi, I'm Bushmaster,” I said somewhat nervously to Cuttlefish. I then turned to Solar and answered his question saying, “Sure, just let me go and find a good scroll.” I then left and headed towards the back of the library. When both Solar and Cuttlefish were out of sight I sat down and let out a sigh. I wasn't used to being around other dragons and it scared me somewhat. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back, but I said I would. I got up and started to look for a scroll that would interest me.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I finished rolling up the scroll, hoping Solar and Bushmaster didn't see the silver. I can try and avoid the color thing when we read. If I can't, then oh well. 

Plz let this through! 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

He looked at cuttlefish. " Sorry if I'm being, um, weird. I'm just so excited and happy. Today's the best day ever! I finally get to read, learn more about the world. And get to be with friends. It's really nice to finally have some friends. " He took a deep breath and then relaxed a little, sat down, and started to read again.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"No, you're fine. Trust me, I've seen much wierder. You're gonna be fine!" I said trying to reassure him. If I weren't fighting my scales all the time, I'd be a rainbow. I added in my head. I rolled the scroll out as much as I could, carefully avoiding the color coding thing and started to read as we waited on Bushmaster. I tucked in my wings a bit.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

" O-ok, thank you" I smiled at her. " T-thanks for being my friend. " " Don't say anything stupid solar." He looked at the scroll then back at her. He then looked back down at the ground. " Why couldn't we have this when we were born? What's so bad about us?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Obelisk: 

"Oh... I never met my father, but he was a SkyWing too. My mother raised me, but then she was killed by SkyWings. I kind of hate the whole tribe." As I said this, I glanced around to see if there were any other part SkyWings around us. Probably shouldn't have said something that offensive and prejudiced but oh well. Any SkyWings deserved to know that I hated them. 

(I'm confused who the shy dragon hanging around us is?)

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost (it hurts my heart that there are too many to name)  

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

"No one likes a crossbreed. Except the dragons who made this school. I don't like the way other dragons treat hybrids but we're safe now." I said. I looked at Solar, he looked so nervous. "What's wrong, Solar? Ya look so nervous." I said, giving him a slightly worried look. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

@elftsunami36 you are accepted. Is black your POV color? (Yes I'm excepting. I am co-creator. I'm also Prisim's sister.)

• Posted at:

><>ELECTRIC<><

Be a voice not an echo.

Kinkajou!!!

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

He thought for a second. " I don't know actually, I can't explain it. It may just be everything's happening at once, but it could be something else. I just don't know." He shook out his wings and rested his head on his talons, still partially looking at the scroll. He had one idea, but he wouldn't say it. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I AM WAITING FOR STORMCLOUD'S POV. FOAMECHOER JUST ASKED STORMCLOUD IF SHE WANTED TO GO TO THE ART ROOM. 

BTW I forgot that Obelisk was with Stormcloud. She can come to the art room too. (Obelisk)

• Posted at:

><>ELECTRIC<><

Be a voice not an echo.

Kinkajou!!!

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Bushmaster’s PoV
          I looked around the place, trying to find an interesting looking scroll. I wasn't having any luck, most of them were about wars and other tribes. Hmm, the one about other tribes sounded interesting, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a scroll that sounded like it was what I was looking for. The scroll was called Explorer’s Guide to Pyrrhia, perfect. The one next to it also looked fascinating as it was called Finding the Unknown. I grabbed both scrolls and headed back to where Solar and Cuttlefish were. Both of them seemed to be having a conversation so I quickly said, “Sorry about that taking so long, I had some trouble finding an interesting scroll.” I then sat down across from the two and started to read the scroll titled Explorer's Guide to Pyrrhia

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" It's ok bushmaster, no worries." I smiled a little. I also saw the scroll she was reading. " Explorers guide to Pyhrria. I need to read that when she's done with it, exploring is one of my favorite things to do." " I looked back down at my scroll. " The dragonets of destiny... I've heard that before, I think? It sounds familiar. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Reya eventually gave up on trying to corner the animals. She looked around. She saw no one around. She went and checked into the hall to see if anyone was there. She grinned. Finally! She excitedly thought.

She set herself up on a ledge in the Prey center and then spoke, "When the war has lasted twenty years...the dragonets will come. When the land is soaked in blood and tears...the dragonets will come." She recited from the Dragonet Prophecy. She said this loud and clear, like she was telling the world.She had always loved acting and prophecies but, never, never showed any one else. It was almost like a secret to her. 

"Find the SeaWing egg of deepest blue." She nodded her head at the stream in the prey center. 

"Wings of night shall come to you." She flew to a different ledge. 

"The largest egg in mountain high will give you wings of sky" She made herself large and spread out her wings then flew towards the ground for the next line.

"For wings of earth, search through the mud for an egg the color of dragon blood." Her talons landed on and killed an unsuspecting cow, letting it's blood spew. 

"And hidden alone from the rival queens, the SandWing egg awaits unseen." She said this line quietly and slowly backed into a shaded area. Then quickly jumped out and continued clearly and loudly.

"Of three Queens who Blister and Blaze and Burn, two shall die and one shall learn if she bows down to a fate that is stronger and higher, she'll have the power of wings of fire." Reya spread her wings out largely.

"Five eggs to hatch on the brightest night, five dragons to end the fight. Darkness will rise to bring the light. The dragonets are coming." She finished it off by having her voice quieting to whisper at the end.     She had a large grin on her face that she couldn't quite shake so, she decided to eat the cow to hide it.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Wow, the dragon who wrote this scroll really knew what they were talking about. Wonder if the author is a Rainwing or something. Hmmm.... I unrolled the scroll just enough to see the color coding system the author used. It had the color next to the color name and next to that was what emotion it normally symbolizes. I looked at it.

Mahogany-Uneasiness

Pink-Happy or joy

Red-Normally symbolizing anger

Blue-Calmness

Purple/Violet-Exited

Pale green and white- Terror

Orange-Cautiousness

Silver-Love

Black-Stress

I looked at the coding system then glanced over at Bushmaster's scroll. Oh neat. Wish I saw that. I looked at Solar's scroll for a second, then back to my own.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

He glanced at cuttlefish's scroll. Pink for happiness, black for uneasiness, blue for calm and silver for love. " That's pretty neat. If I had color scales, I'd probably make others go blind. What colors would I be? Pink definitely. Maybe black, some blue, purple... Maybe... Silver." He froze for a seck and then looked back down at his scroll. " No, it can't be that.. Can it?"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

I continued to read my scroll and was fascinated by what I read. My scales started to turn gold in excitement as I read further and further. It had so many helpful tips about what to bring and what to expect in different places and different kingdoms. It also gave a detailed map for several kingdoms, but the Rainwing Kingdom wasn’t really included. In fact the scroll had very few mentions of the Rainwing Kingdom and just referred to the Kingdom as the rainforest. I looked at the date of the scroll and realized that this scroll was somewhat outdated as it was written before the Rainwings had really become noticed by the other kingdoms. I continued to read and was fascinated by the information I was finding. The scroll gave a detailed list of what to expect flora and fauna wise in the different kingdoms and the rainforest. It was a long scroll and I was glad that I had picked it up. I looked up at Solar and Cuttlefish and saw them randomly glancing at each other and each other's scrolls. Weird, wonder why they were doing that.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I froze in fear as Solar looked at the coding system. I pretty much turned pale green and white all over, just leaving my freckles unchanged. Oh dear. Reading this was a mistake. Why did I think that was a good idea? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. What am I gonna say? Oh geez. I'm gonna have to fight my scales even more now. Maybe I can hide in my cave forever. What is wrong with me? Why can't I just read another book. I just HAD to read one about color scales. Good grief. What do I say? Say SOMETHING!!! Don't just sit there! SCALES!!! STOP BEING WHITE!!! BLUE PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU!!! I focused every little bit of energy I had into making my scales blue. I looked at the floor, expecting either Solar or Bushmaster to flip out.

Plz let this through!!! Please!!!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I nudged cuttlefish. " You ok? Your pale. What's wrong?" I looked worried.  I looked at bushmaster. Was it something I had done? 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

I continued to read, but before I could get to far into the scroll again Cuttlefish suddenly turned white and pale green. I opened my mouth to ask what was wrong, feeling my own scales turn green and a pale blue in worry. Solar spoke before I could, asking Cuttlefish “You ok? Your pale. What's wrong?" He then turned to me with a panicked look in his eyes, clearing asking if it was something he had done. I shrugged, as I wasn’t sure.

I then spoke up as well, asking “Cuttlefish, are you okay? You seem to be terrified of something.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

SORRY I WAS INACTIVE AGAIN

I HATE THAT

Stormcloud's POV

"Uh, sure." she said to Foamecher. But before any of them could respond, the ground caved in beneath them and they all blacked out.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 57 , 58 , 59