"I'm fine." I said, stomping down every single emotion possible, making my scales blue. My voice was a little shakey. Should I say something? What do I say? He saw the coding thing. I'm gonna die. "Please tell me you didn't see the part about silver?" I asked Solar, putting all of my energy into blue scales.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: /242169

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!" ~Unknown~

"Sometimes, following your heart means losing your mind." ~Unknown~

" Y-yes, why?" " It was something I did.. Why'd I have to look?" He looked at his talons and his wings dropped to the floor. " W-was I not supposed to?"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
     I looked between Solar and Cuttlefish, slightly confused about what was going on. Silver scales, what did they mean again? Oh, ohhhh. That made more sense, I remembered what they meant. I grabbed both of my scrolls and slowly left the room, this was something that the two of them would have to figure out themselves; I had no place to interfere. I left the library and decided to go and find my room and maybe see if I could find any of my roommates. I would go and try to find Solar and Cuttlefish again later, once they had had time to talk things out and see how went. For now it was exploring time!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

"N-no.... You're fine. Nevermind. Don't worry about it." I said with a shaky voice. Blue blue blue blue blue. Why'd I have to read this? Ugh. Oh man. Three moons, I'm so stupid. I looked at Solar. "Don't worry about it. It's fine. Just me overreacting." I tried to make him feel better. I didn't mean to make him feel like that. I'm so stupid. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

" O-ok" He sighed and tried to get his mind off of it by reading, didn't seem to help though. " Wonder what that was all about. Weird. Maybe I'll ask later. I shouldn't have looked at it. I gotta mind my own business." He yawned. " Tired already? Man, I just kinda sorta got here to" He looked at cuttlefish again. " Sorry for reading the scroll, I should mind my own business." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"No, it's fine. Just my weird paranoia. I was just afraid you'd freak out because of the of the silver thing... Sorry about that. It was my fault for scaring you." I said, scooting the slightest bit closer to him. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I smiled with a drowsy look on my face. I yawned again, and rolled up the scroll. " I could stay in this school forever.." He said, his eyes closing more and more. Then, he fell asleep, with all the scrolls out in front of him. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

RIGHT NOW, OBELISK, FOAMECHER, AND STORMCLOUD JUST FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR OF THE ENTRANCE HALL.

POV

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Bushmaster’s PoV
        There was so much to explore here! I had found several room that looked to be dorms as well as a couple of classrooms and some other random places and tunnels. I hadn't even explored everything yet, this was amazing! I continued exploring when I heard a huge crash come from somewhere. It sounded like it had come from the entrance hall. I hurried over there and saw a hole in the ground of the entrance hall. Inside there were three different dragons; one was the one who had stood up to the Skywing earlier, one looked to be a Sandwing and Skywing hybrid who I had seen earlier, and the last one looked to be a Seawing and Nightwing hybrid who I hadn't seen before. They looked to be unconscious, but I couldn't tell. “Hey,” I shouted down into the hole, “are you guys okay?! Answer me if your conscious and can hear me!”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

My last post came in way too late. 

@Dreamer- What? I hope you have some plan with this because I have no idea what's going on now. I'll wait for another of Stormcloud's PoVs before I do anything that would ruin your plan. (BTW I'm not mad at you for such a drastic plot change, this should make things more interesting!)

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost (it hurts my heart that there are too many to name)  

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

Curling up in a ball, I just read some more. I gave up to my scales, letting them turn every color they wanted. I sighed quietly, careful not to wake up Solar. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Is it ok if I make another character or can we only have one?

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Foamechoer

Before I could reply the floor caved in. I flashed my scales for light.

• Posted at:

><>ELECTRIC<><

Be a voice not an echo.

Kinkajou!!!

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Okay then: if Obelisk is unconscious is still in debate, Foamecher is not unconcious, and Stormcloud is. Maybe Foamecher can wake her up....

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Solar started to mumble in his sleep. " No, s-stay away, get away from me" his talons curled up into fists and a tear rolled down his face. " Why mom? Why dad? Why do You want to leave me? Did.. Did I do something?" He started to quietly cry and his wings went over his head. 

I know know this may seemed rushed and I apologize if it's out of nowhere , I haven't been able to read any other posts and I'm at practice so I had to write  this real quick.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Can I join?

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

Oh no. Should I wake him up? What should I do? I panicked. My instincts said to either wake him or try and do something to change the dream. Try and help, then wake him. I thought that was as good as a plan as I could think of. He's having a memory dream. I need to try to change it now. I thought with realization as Solar put his wings over his head. Panicking, I put a wing on his, trying to somehow pull him out of the dream. I scooted slightly closer to him, hoping that somehow he'd stop having a memory of whatever he was having a memory of. Please work. I looked at my talons for a second, noticing how widespread silver was. I don't care right now. I just hope this is gonna work. I hope Solar's okay...

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I felt something go over me, I couldn't tell what it was, it was kind of calming though. His wings fell off his head, but he was still crying, tears streaming out of his eyes. He was sniffing to. Eventually it went down to slight mumbling. He started to dream about something more calming, like walking through the rainwing village. Saying hi to everyone, dragons being a little bit friendly. 

This is his friend now! Hope this is ok! Have a wonderful day!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

((Okay! Hi!))

I sighed with relief. I kept my wing over him, just in case. I continued to read, at this point, not giving a care in the world what colors my scales were.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

OBELIK + FOEMECHER'S POV

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

@nightdragon- Sure you can join! 

@dragonriding- Yes, you can make another character. Preferably male because we don't have a lot of those. (And we need ships!!!) 

Obelisk: 

I blinked open my eyes. Huh? What happened? The last thing I remembered was talking with Stormcloud after her father came, but now we were underground? How could I see? Just then, I realized that a SeaWing-NightWing was standing there, lighting up her scales. Stormcloud was unconscious. I walked over to the SeaWing-NightWing. "Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked. "And also how long I've been unconscious," I added. I wondered how long this unfamiliar dragon had been standing over me and Stormcloud. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

Name: Tropic

Tribes: Mud/Rain

Appearance: Large mudwing build, with rainwing ruffs. Has a massive scar under his left wing and a couple small ones on his neck and face.

Personality: Kind, caring, loyal, loves his friends and would do anything for them. He is sometimes clumsy. Has nightmares a lot, due to how he got the scars and just his early life in general.

Backstory: Was abandoned at the age of one, but before his parents left him his dad attacked him, leaving tropic the scars. He never had a home. No one ever, ever talked to him.

Not even the rainwings. He always had hope though, and now is super excited to come to the school to meet other hybrids, and hopefully make some friends.

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

I was pulled to conciousness. "Ow." I muttered as I stood up. My head was aching. Obelisk and Foemecher were standing up. "Where are..."

Then I broke off as my eyes widened. "Look."

I could see a pedestal off to my right, and on the pedestal was a silver scroll etched with blue writing...

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I am really sorry for being inactive, had lots of things to do including breaking my ankle. Dreamer can Stromcloud have fallen by Silvermist?

I shook my head to clear it. I used my animus powers to a light in the dark cave we were in. Some dragons had just fallen through the ceilling. I swallowed the fish I had been eating and flapped over to the nearest one, looking at a silver scroll, called Stormcloud. " Hey! Are you guys all right?!" I asked, diving in between them checking them for injuries. When I saw they had no injuries, I stepped back.  "Do you know how to get out? I've been stuck down here ever since I got the invitation and arrived at the school." I asked hopefully

• Posted at:

~Darkness~

Nightmare

Aussie

"Lots of tape. If you think you've used enough tape, use some more."~ Mr Rider

MOONBLI FOR LIFE

/|            |\

/  |_______| \

|   O  ___  O  |

|   --\_ | _/-- |

\                 / 

Solar groaned. He had woken up, but he hadn't opened his eyes yet. " Another nightmare. Great. Probably was yelling and moving in my sleep to. " He opened his eyes just a little bit, to see where he had moved or who had been around.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Reya looked up from eating her cow and sighed. Her face plain and angry, like normal. She twitched and then walked out of the Prey Center. She walked to entrance and saw a gaping hole with some dragons around it. "What happened?" She asked as she came near. "I thought this place was safe."  

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

I wanted to tear my scales out in frustration as I looked into the hole with worry. I saw that some of the ones down there must be awake as I could see light that looked to be from a Seawings stripes. I could also hear rustling down there, but my shouts got no response. I decided to give another shout and hope that those down there heard me. If they didn't respond I would be going down there myself. Another dragon arrived at the hole, who looked to be a Sandwing and Skywing hybrid, and asked "What happened? I thought this place was safe."

“I’m not sure,” I responded, “but I’m trying to see if anyone who fell down there can hear me.” I then turned back to the hole and shouted down into it.“HEY!” I shouted ,“CAN ANY OF YOU HEAR ME!?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Stormcloud's POV

"Uh, YES!" I called back. I winced and touched my head. It hurt. Like, migraine hurt. "Ow." I walked to the pedestal and took the scroll off of it, and something flashed through my head. It was sort of...bonding. All I could see was white light.

Then it blinked away. I stared at the pedestal in surprise. What was that?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I kept reading, half focusing on seeing if Solar was awake. I hoped he was okay, that sounded terrifiying, whatever he was dreaming about. I curled my tail up and used it to prop up the scroll. I glanced at Solar, then at my talons. They were silver and black and orange. Wow scales. Just-wow. I thought as I kept reading.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Tropic is accepted! 

Obelisk: 

"Does anyone know what's going on?" I asked. "Stormcloud... what's with that scroll?" There was a bright white light surrounding Stormcloud. "Is it animus enchanted or something?" 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

I looked at cuttlefish. " What'd I do in my sleep? I-I apologize, I uh.. Had another nightmare." 

Tropic flew as fast as he could towards the school. " I'm so late im so late! I'm so excited!

Finally get to make some friends! How long has it been? Maybe.. 4? Yeah, 4 years." He saw the school, and started to descend into the entrance. Due to his large size, his momentum was to much and he kind of crash landed just outside the entrance, and he scrambled up and looked at the school. " Wow"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

I...don't know." I responded. I tried to put it back, but not only was the pedestal gone, I couldn't let go of the scroll. I pulled on it, trying to get it off of my hand, when it suddenly zoomed over to my chest and just stayed there. Well great.

Then another pedestal rose out of the ground, except this time carved out of topaz. And on it was a strange sheathed knife made out of gold and inlaid with rubies. I could tell, somehow, that it wasn't for me....

It was for Obelisk.

IF that's okay with Obelisk. If not, then that never happened.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

"You, ah," I cleared my throat as I pulled my wing back. "Sorry about that... You muttered something about your parents, then started crying." I said uncomfortably, shifting my wings and trying desperately to make my scales blue. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

ATTENTION: 

Electric and I will be on a family vacation from tomorrow (Nov. 4) to Tuesday (Nov. 8). We will not be able to get online during the trip, so neither of us will be able to PoV until Wednesday, Nov. 9. The RP can certainly continue while we're gone, just try not to interact with our characters.  Any new people who want to join are automatically accepted unless they are missing a big part of the form or are super OP. I will send in one PoV before we leave, and see you guys on Wednesday! 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Name: Deathfrost

Tribes: Nightwing/Icewing

Apperance: looks like a Icewing but his scales are a light grey color and his eyes are a pale frosty blue color and he is small for his age

Personality: Very cold and menacing on the outside but is a softy on the inside

Backstory: born to an Icewing mother and Nightwing father. He grew up outside the Great Ice Wall with his father but his mother always came to visit. He also had a younger sister but she froze to death in a blizzard. After her death he became very cold and mean on the outside and blamed his father for allowing her to go out in a blizzard. He spent the rest of his life in separation. untill he got the letter...

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

@Dreamer- Sure it's ok! I like her item for her! 

Obelisk: 

Okay, that scroll was just creepy the way it attached itself to Stormcloud. Just then another pedestal rose from the ground. It held a golden knife inlaid with rubies. I found myself drawn to it, even though I was a little suspicious about it attaching itself to me and stabbing me in the process. As soon as I touched the knife, a white light surrounded me. It was so bright that I had to close my eyes, and even then I could feel it burning on my eyelids. When I opened my eyes, the knife was stuck to my hand. Great. When I tried to pry it off, it zoomed to my hip, like it was sitting in an invisible scabbard. Cool. I realized that another pedestal was rising. It was carved of marble and on it was a pair of dangly earrings with different shades of blue beads and silver crescent moon shapes. They seemed like they belonged to Foamechoer. 

I just checked with Electric, so I know Foamechoers's item is good with her.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

" Darn it, s-sorry about that... Happens to me a lot.." I sighed and saw she was kind of uncomfortable, and that she was a bunch of different colors. Black, orange, i must have worried her. And, silver?" 

Tropic walked into the school and immediately saw a hole in the ground, and went over to see what happened. When he got there, he saw that other dragons were around the hole, and I looked in. He saw what he thought were students, so he yelled. " Hey! You guys alright down there!?

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
     After my shout I heard someone else shout back “Uh, YES!” I was glad that they had heard me, but was worried about why they weren't coming back up. I mean the hole was big enough that they could probably fly back up one at a time at the very least. Another dragon landed outside the entrance and came over to where we were and looked down the hole.

He seemed to be a Mudwing and Rainwing hybrid and he yelled down the hole “Hey! You guys alright down there!?” I watched and decided that I had had enough waiting here. I looked down the hole and decided that it was big enough for me to fly down and see if they were alright. I flew down the hole and kept and crash landed on the ground as I could barely see where I was going. As I stood up I saw that there was something weird going on. One dragon, a Rainwing and Skywing hybrid, seemed to have a scroll attached to her chest, and another seemed to have dagger attached to her hip. As I entered a pair of earrings zoomed towards a Seawing and Nightwing hybrid. What had I gotten myself into; an adventure, that's what! 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"It's fine..." I said, half-focusing on making my scales blue. My ears flicked up when I heard a bunch of commotion somewhere. I looked at Solar, who looked slightly confused. "Oh no! Sorry about the silver and stuff! I-I'll try and change it." I said, feeling embarassed. Three moons, I'm an idiot.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

" Huh? O-oh, it's fine.. Did you hear that?" My ears flicked when I heard yelling, and got up. " We should go check it out, sounds like something important"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS