@Amarok/Dragonrider/Wolfsparrow- Thank you all for understanding. :,) You have no idea how good it feels to know I have friends who understand the things in going through. Or at least can somewhat relate. I should be able to be more active/active again once my gramma comes home.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Blackberry~

Lord of Black Cats

"When spirits raise from the dead,

And monsters awaken from their bed,

Know that it is time not to be seen,

Know that it is time for Halloween!"~ Me

Forum Sisters: Sanetra & Bear

HappHalloween!

Solar looked over at Azure surprised. " Y-you did?? What did you remember?" He tilted his head curiously as he waited for the answer, honestly being excited that she remembered something. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Agh! I posted early! Another post is coming in with Solar's Pov.

Tropic sighed and leaned against the wall, tired and confused and worried, things that he usually didn't experience all at once. " Comet, Bushmaster, should we see if Obelisk , Sengi and Leopard are ok? I've got the book right here.." 

Flare looked at Tropic curiously. " Book? What would a book have to do with checking on your friends? " He heard distant talking and lifted his head for a moment. " Hey, I think that villager that stalked off ran into some other dragons." 

Sorry this is short and rushed!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I shook his shoulders, grinning from ear to ear. "I can't believe I remembered this." I gently touched his talons and the orb. " This orb. When I looked at it, I had a flashback of when you got hit by that ghost, and how I ran at the ghost, and how you had this orb. This orb, " I said, "can make you see ghosts, right? Well, even if your blind, can you still see the ghosts with this?" I didn't know if my idea would work , but I was happy enough that I remembered things. 

(She will be having a lot of these flashback thingies throughout the course of the rp, like different places or dragons or even expressions dragons make. Like she might get a flashback from Comet and how they went after her and her wing got broken.)

• Posted at:

•°Sapph°•

~She/her~Hufflepuff~Sea/Night~WindClan~Pom Queen

"LIFEALERT HELP MEE"

vert+shelby

/304453 explains it all

here for the memes |:D - #ChristmasYASS - Stars: 891?!

"What if I banished him into oblivion? Would that be better?"

Zenith rolled her eyes but followed Shore. It was good to have friends, more dragons to play around with. Zenith was glad to have at least told Shore what had happened, it made it easier to comprehend somehow. 

Comet tilted her head at Tropic. "What book? I have seen you carrying it... But what help does it give?" Then Comet turned her head to the ghost, which had mentioned something about other dragons. "Other dragons? They might be some of our other friends, others who were lost in the tunnels. Also, do you have advanced ghost hearing?"

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight

My favorite game: "how many chapters can I read in one night?" 

"Libraries were full of ideas, perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons." -Throne of Glass

Solar smiled at her. " You remembered something!" He grabbed her talons and jumped up and down excitedly. " That's great! Maybe you'll remember more!" He listened as she said maybe he could still see ghosts, and he shrugged. " I'm not sure. We should go find the others. Maybe they're still getting chased." 

Flare looked at Comet. " Well, I mean there are faint voices echoing off the walls. You can't here them?" He tilted his head curiously. " That's odd. I don't think I have super hearing or anything." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Alright, who has the orb? Last I checked, Iris was holding it after Ablaze gave it to her. Speaking of the orb, aren't the objects supposed to be stuck to the dragon who has them, or is that only certain ones?

Bushmaster's PoV
       “That's a good idea,” I said from behind Comet, though it was pretty quiet due to my headache. I wasn't sure if Tropic even heard me. Though I really did want to know where Leopard, Obelisk, and Sengi were. I had been pretty worried about the three of them, well, when I had the time to be worried.

Ablaze's PoV
       “I'm going to guess that you've either been down here long enough that you can hear things better in here that us or your senses are just simply better,” I said wryly to the ghost. I was curious to what Tropic was talking about with the book, but decided to simply keep quiet for now. We'd probably see it soon anyways. “Do you know which way they are?”

Seabreeze's PoV
        “I-I-I'm g-g-glad th-that y-you’re g-g-getting y-your m-m-memories b-back,” I said quietly to Azure. I was really happy that Azure had gotten her memories back, I just wasn't so sure how to talk to her because she'd completely forgotten about us all, not that I talked to her that much though. That, and the fact that the village dragon (Darknight) was here as well, just made me even more nervous and even harder to speak.

Seashore's PoV

I continued down the tunnels and did my best to try and head down a rather straight path, hoping I was going in the right direction. I perked up, my ears moving a bit, as I started to hear what sounded like dragons. Or I was imagining it. “Hey Zenith, do you hear voices of others or am I straight to los it in this cave?”

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

TMSH FoD: Very few Sand Flyers actually know their exact age and instead just have an estimate of when they were born and their age.

Alright, I'm going to address something that I said I'd do all the way back at page 30 in this RP (which, hopefully the people here from that time will remember), that I'd a group picture of all the dragons at that page. Yeah, a long time for a picture to go unfinished, especially since that page number has almost doubled. Here's the thing, as much as it pains me to admit it, I simply can't do the picture; it's out of my skill level. I can't fit 11 dragons all together on a page and make it look, well, decent or nice, or anything like most of my normal drawings do. I can draw Obelisk or Bushmaster or Sengi or Tropic or even Azure fine by themselves. The thing is, after drawing three dragons together, the quality of my picture starts to deteriorate and it becomes something I would be ashamed to post. And I've tried, oh I've tried. I've done a variety of sketches with different poses, different placements, styles, backgrounds, etc., but none of them work. And for the people who were here at page 30, who know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I just can't do the picture with the art skill I'm at. However, I did learn how to use something else to make something that might work. A collage of all the dragons on here now. Hear me out. This would basically me be making a picture of each dragon and then combining them into one picture in photoshop in an appealing way. Yes, it would be me drawing around 17 dragons, depending on the circumstances, and merging them together on photoshop, but that's honestly easier than trying to draw 11 dragons on one page for me. And the plan would be for this to be a celebration, not of 60 pages (I'm not that insane), but a celebration of this RP lasting for a year. The plan would be to post it on October 8, when this RP was first started. That would give me a little under two months to do this picture, which should be a enough time. And this would be posted on DA. And if new people joined I could also add in their dragon(s) within reason. So, what do you guys think? Also, I have this thing where I won't ever put a picture of someone else’s dragon online without their permission as their not my character and I have no right to. So, do I have your guys permission to draw your dragons (Dragonrider, Wolfsparrow, Blackberry, and Prism I know I've already gotten permission from you guys, but if you don't want me to again, just let me know)? And if you like the idea, and allow me to post the drawing of your dragon(s) online, is there anything you really want your dragons doing? And I do apologize again for having to cancel on the 30 page project, but I know when I can't do something and maybe one day I'll be able to what I planned to do, but that day isn't anytime soon. So, what do you guys think?

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

TMSH FoD: Very few Sand Flyers actually know their exact age and instead just have an estimate of when they were born and their age.

@Amorak- I think that's a great idea :) Go for it! We really appreciate you drawing our characters. That's something pretty special. If you need to, you could even just draw their faces. That'd give you more room. But I like the photoshop idea! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Amarok: don't worry about it! It is a lot of work with drawing, especially fitting so many dragons on one page! It is already so special that you did some shots of our other characters, and they are wonderful! And the photoshop idea sounds very interesting! Thanks for being awesome!

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight

"Libraries were full of ideas, perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons." -Throne of Glass

YESH

THIS IS GREAT

But I don't have a DA nor do I know what yours is

Also I've draw Azure (just from the neck up) and it took me a while I must admit XP

• Posted at:

•°Sapph°•

~She/her~Hufflepuff~Sea/Night~WindClan~Pom Queen

"LIFEALERT HELP MEE"

vert+shelby

/304453 explains it all

here for the memes |:D - #ChristmasYASS - Stars: 891?!

"What if I banished him into oblivion? Would that be better?"

Why are none of my posts coming in??

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Amorak- About the orb. I have no clue who's supposed to have it at this point. I assumed that since the orb gave the ability to let dragons see ghosts that it's capable of leaving him. The only way I can explain it popping all over the place is that once the orb detects that someone got the ability it will take a moment and then reappear in Solar's talon. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hello! I finally finished reading everything that's going on! 

@Amarok- Yep, you have my permission to draw Obelisk. I gave you a description of her for the 30-page thing, but I can find it and copy it to here if you don't want to search for it. And don't worry about the 30-page drawing, it was a really ambitious project and it's totally ok that you couldn't do it. I like the collage idea a lot, and how it will be for the 1-year anniversary. 

@Blackberry- Welcome back! It's ok if you can't PoV a lot; take your time and sort out your life. I'm here for you (metaphorically, since I'm not actually with you and not online often for now) if you need someone to be a friend. Also, do you want Sengi and Leopard to find Obelisk? She's in the Scorpion Den. 

@Everyone- We're nearly at 60 pages! Nearly halfway to the record for longest RP! And, more importantly, the story is still going places and we're coming up on 1 year. And I really feel like you guys are my friends. So thanks for being here. :D

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

In a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.

@Everyone: Thanks for understanding/letting me use your characters! I really do hope that this one goes well! Though I do still need some people's permission as well.
@Dragonrider: Hmm, have you tried continuously reposting your post? Or breaking it up into segments? As for the orb, that makes sense! Though I was more of that it would stick to any dragon as long as there was a ghost was nearby, but when the ghost disappeared, it’d go back to Solar, but yours makes sense!
@Sapph: If you go to page 30, the name should be on there. (If you don't want to go back, look below my nickname, in blue. That’s it). And you don't need to have an account to view it!
@Prism: Don't worry, I still have Obelisk’s description! I'm glad you like the idea!

Sorry if this double posts. 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Everyone: Thanks for understanding/letting me use your characters! I really do hope that this one goes well! Though I do still need some people's permission as well.
@Dragonrider: Hmm, have you tried continuously reposting your post? Or breaking it up into segments? As for the orb, that makes sense! Though I was more of that it would stick to any dragon as long as there was a ghost was nearby, but when the ghost disappeared, it’d go back to Solar, but yours makes sense!
@Sapph: If you go to page 30, the name should be on there. (If you don't want to go back, look below my nickname, in blue. That’s it). And you don't need to have an account to view it!
@Prism: Don't worry, I still have Obelisk’s description! I'm glad you like the idea!

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Prism- Hey prism! Good to see ya post again! About the friend thing, I consider y'all friends to. Is it ok if I put your guys nicknames in my signature? 

@Everyonoe- Almost a whole year! Wow! That's awesome! And only 1 page away from 60 pages! Let's keep this going!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Amorok: permission granted *salutes*

@Tropic: sure 

Blue~ I walked near the place where Darknight had come through. "Guys, I hear voices up there." I said, pressing my ear to the wall. "I think it's the rest of the group!" I said excitedly. "Hey Darknight, are there other dragons up there?" 

"Yea-" he said, but before he could finish I was already walking up the tunnel. I turned towards the others, "you guys coming?" 

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

You could fly, if you'd try

you just have to believe..

Don't  worry fren, I'll catch you if you fall!

@Amarok, you have my permission. However, if you don't want to include my characters that's fine. I am kinda new to this RP plus I haven't been posting much lately. I'm not sure if I can get to it though. Also I kinda forget what DA stands for since I don't have it, so could you remind me please? 

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

"When you fall down, get back up. Don't let your problems drag you down. Climb every mountain, no matter how hard, with determination. Be the person you want to be." ~RubyDolphin

~Ruby

Zenith paused for a moment To listen, then gave Shore a small smile. "Well you may have already lost it, but I do hear voices." Zenith pinpointed the direction the sounds were from and started running down the tunnel. The voices got louder and finally Zenith turned a corner to see Ablaze, Bushmaster, Comet, and Tropic there. And then there was also that partially visible smudge in the air in front of them. Flare. Good, so he wasn't throwing rocks at them any longer. Guys!" Zenith said happily, running up to them.

Mirage listened and could vaguely hear voices, but the direction was messed up from all the cave walls. Mirage stepped back from the village dragon, but she still kept her tail tensed in case. She walked next to Seabreeze and put her wing over her friend, trying to just be comforting. 

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight

@Everyone: Again, thank you all for letting me do this! My only warning is that, with less detailed characters, I might have to guess a couple of things about their appearance. But I hope this turns out great! And I do consider all of you good friends on here as well, even the people who haven't been here for that long!
@Dragonrider: No clue of you were just talking to Prism or not, so, if you were talking to everyone then there is white ink below this and if you weren't then just ignore this. Also, any much getting your posts to come through? And is this like the time that Raven’s info for the book wouldn't come up?
I have no problems with you putting my nickname in your signature!
@Rubydolphin: Of course I want to include your characters, I want to include every character, whether they, and their owners, are new or old, or even ones that join after this! The only reason I wouldn't is if the person left the RP for good, but even then, if I had already drawn their character, I would probably still include it! Everyone is important to this RP. And DA stand for DeviantArt, which is a website where you can post art.

Seabreeze's PoV
       I almost jumped when Mirage placed her wing over me, but since I had seen her move, I wasn't that startled. I smiled at Mirage, thankful that she was trying to comfort me. “Th-Thanks,” I said to Mirage. “Th-Th-Though w-we sh-should p-p-probably f-follow th-them,” I then muttered, watching as Blue and a couple of other dragons started walking down a tunnel, towards where Blue believed the voices were coming from.

Ablaze’s PoV
         I whipped around as I heard someone, who sounded like Zenith, yell “Guys!” It was Zenith and Shore, the two had made it back. Oh thank the stars. I had been worried when we had left the cave that we'd loss the two in the labyrinth of tunnels down here. Both of them approached us, Zenith being faster than Shore as she ran, while Shore simply walked fastly towards up. I walked forwards as well, meeting Shore halfway there. When I can close enough I wrapped my wings around her, which she did as well.
         “I'm glad your alright,” I said softly to her.
         “Glad to see you're still in one piece too,” Shore said back, grinning a bit. We stayed like that for a little bit before separating and turning to the rest of our somewhat reunited group.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@dragonrider- Did you message me on FR with your email? I can't find it. And I would be honored to have my name in your sig! I would put everyone's in, except I don't have room. 

@everyone can you figure out some way to tell me your email?

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

In a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.

@ Prism- The only problem about my email is that my parents made it and it's my first and last name... so I don't know.. I'll see if I can find your user or something. What was it again? 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Name: Cocoa

Tribes: Rain/ice

Appearence: Rainwing body with icewing spikes and horns, pale bright/dark aqua, the fin thing on her face is yellow, she has dark brown eyes, white horns, claws and her body is speckled with .white scales. and her tail tip is white.

Personality: kind, loves to draw, stands up for what she believes in, likes bananas and wolves, probably the only half rainwing that likes beef, and she has a silver charm bracelet with a cute wolf charm.

Backstory: Unknown

Other: Topaz, hybrid

I HOPE YOU LIKE HER!

• Posted at:

@Dragonwolf: Three things before Cocoa is accepted. 1) Could you please include a few sentences if a backstory. Where she lived, how she lived, if she lived with her parents, etc. Basic things like that, it doesn't need to be long or complex. 2) Could you please include at least one negative flaw in her personality? All of her traits are positive and everyone has at least one flaw. 3) What powers does Cocoa have? Could you please include here things and Cocoa will be accepted!
I apologize if this posts four times. I'm currently facing a glitch or something.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Dragonwolf: Three things before Cocoa is accepted. 1) Could you please include a few sentences if a backstory. Where she lived, how she lived, if she lived with her parents, etc. Basic things like that, it doesn't need to be long or complex. 2) Could you please include at least one negative flaw in her personality? All of her traits are positive and everyone has at least one flaw. 3) What powers does Cocoa have? Could you please include these things and Cocoa will be accepted! If you would like I will post a summary of everything that's has happened and a list of the current characters on here.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

Up. (Are you still having problems Dragonrider?)

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Amorak- Yes, I think it's gotten better. I'm just waiting for more people to Pov that's in Solar's group. I'll write Tropic's.

Tropic turned when he heard someone down the tunnel and saw both Zenith and Shore coming up to them. " Guys! Your alright! You should've been here. This ghost was chasing us and throwing rocks at us , then it stopped when another apparition appeared and now he's being nice to us! Isn't that strange?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

(Lol Blue is still waiting for te others to join her to find the rest)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

@Dragonrider: With your earlier statement about friend things, I am fine with it. :)

Mirage nodded to Seabreeze. "Alright, let's go." She walked to the tunnel entrace where a few other dragons were, and heard the sounds become a little louder. Mirage could see part way down the tunnel, with spots illuminated by the ever present glowing moss. 

Zenith smiled at her group of friends. It was good to be back in company, a better feeling of, security. Zenith then felt her tail twitch a bit at Tropic's statement. Well this feels a little awkward, she thought. "Yes... very strange." Zenith said distantly, feeling her talons get ever so slightly cold and numb.

(Also, I'm going to trash the shapeshifter idea, because Zenith can already sort of do that with her RainWing scale ability. And I'll go with a sort of mist formation ability where she can make her body become sort of gaseous.)

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight

Alright, an unrelated note to this RP, I'm probably getting a new cat! There has been this young stray cat that's been roaming around our house lately and we've been feeding it for a little while. Today I went over to our neighbors house to make sure it wasn't one of her rescues (she's a vet and often takes in animals) only to find that we were right and it wasn't hers and that she'd been feeding and giving it antibiotics, as it was kind-of beat up from fights with other cats around the neighborhood. She said that she could go get it fixed and take him to the vet and that we could keep him. My parents agreed as long as I was the one who took care of him. I'm so excited and hopeful! I'm planning on naming him Journey, because he must have had an interesting one! He's a beautiful light orange tabby, almost white with how light the orange is. (Yeah, this has nothing to do with the RP, but I needed someplace to express my happiness.)

@Wolfsparrow: Alright, that makes sense! So are you going with she can turn into most or where she travels outside her own body, like how she did after viewing those memories?

Seabreeze's PoV
       “Al-Alright,” I said quietly. I followed behind Mirage, looking around at everything and trying to take everything in. I nearly hit myself as I realized something. I didn't need the moss to see, as I did have a few of the glowing stripes SeaWings had. Admittedly they didn't light up that well, but it would be enough for me to see. I shrugged the moss off and lit up me scales as I co times to follow Mirage.

Ablaze's PoV
        “Yes, you guys missed all the fun,” I muttered sarcastically to myself. Shore snickered next to me, obviously having heard what I said.
         “Hey Tropic,” Bushmaster said, though I could barely hear her. At least she had woken up and was currently holding a shard of ice to her forehead. “Weren't you going to see if your book could find the others?” Others? Oh yeah, their group had been missing several members and they hadn't been able to find any of them. Book? It was one of those items wasn't it. I was pretty sure Bushmaster had explained it, but I didn't remember every single one of them. We were still missing several of our group as well, though it would nearly impossible to find them on the labyrinth around us.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Amarok: How exciting!! It sounds very interesting and I hope it all goes well for you and Journey! (Great name by the way)

And for Zenith I thought I could just have her entire body turn into an apparrattion, or if she left her body she would be on an astral plane, and possibly could move through space quickly. I thought she could also become kinetic a bit like Flare, where she can influence things a little if she wants but can't be influence physically herself. There just ideas.

Mirage watched as Seabreeze shed the moss and realized it was a good idea. While she couldn't see in the dark, the large moss blanket made it a little harder to move. Mirage slid the moss off but tore a little off, wrapping this around a foreleg so she had a little light. Then, just for precautions in case there was danger ahead, Mirage camouflaged herself, letting the colors of the tunnels swallow her scales until her body was entirely invisible. Mirage tucked the satchel she wore under her wing, so the only thing to make her presence known was the glowing moss bracelet on her arm.

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight

Blue~ I took in a breath, when we can out of this tunnel, I had to tell the rest of the group my secret. That I was an animus, that I never told them until now. Some of them were probably going to be mad at me but, I had to. I told the others and their reactions weren't bad.. I sighed, wrapping my claws around my pale pink moonstone.

Soon, we arrived at the end of the tunnel. I did an akward wave. "Hi guys." I said, emerging from the tunnel. -did my voice crack?- I thought, hoping I wasn't suspiciously nervous already. -how do I tell them my secret- I thought nervously, not really knowing how to go about it. 

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

Solar looked at Azure as everyone started to leave. " Sounds like we're looking for our group. " I started walking forward slowly, making sure if I ran into anything it wouldn't hurt. It was weird being blind. He really hoped it wasn't permanent. 

Tropic nodded to Bushmaster. " Sure. Let me write their names down." He pulled out his book and opened to a random page, then wrote down their names. Obelisk, Sengi, and Leoaprd. He waited for the descriptions to finish then showed it to the others. " Sengi and Leopard are in the village with the sand flyers asking if they knew where we were or if they'd found the others. Leopard really misses you Bushmaster. And Obelisk is in the scorpion den.. thinking we left her behind.." His scales started to pale quickly, from light blue to greenish white. 

Sorry this this is kinda rushed. I wasn't able to get enough time to write the descriptions down :( 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Dragonrider: it's fine, you can do it later if you want.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

@Amarok- Congrats on getting a cat! Journey is a great name. 

@Dragonrider and anyone else- My FR is PrismRainIceWing. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

@Prism- I just forgot what FR stands for 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Blueangel: Who is Blue talking to?
@Prism: You already have a way to contact me (email), so, yeah.
@Dragonrider: Flight Rising. 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

Bushmaster's PoV
       I felt my scales go even whiter, probably close to their normal color, with what Tropic said, along with a slight hint of pink. I was happy that they were all fine, Leopard, Sengi, and Obelisk, but did Obelisk really think we would abandon her like that? That we would’ve just left her in the desert if we had a choice? That… that actually hurt. More that I thought it would've. I knew that some of the dragons here probably were looking at us weird, as they had no clue about our group before, but that didn't stop my scales at all. “She really thinks that?” I couldn't help but whisper, sounding hurt.

Seabreeze's PoV
       I jumped a little when Mirage disappeared into the shadows, her scales melding into the walls and shadows of the caves until all I could see was a small strip of the glowing moss that she'd put onto her arm. I was a bit more hesitant to continue down the tunnel know, as I looked back before slowly continuing along, noticing just know how big the shadows would look in this cave when you were alone.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

@Everyone: I won't be able to get on as often since school starts tomorrow for me. And my dog is having some trouble so that may add to the equation too. Hope the rest of you are doing good!

Comet felt shocked, as frozen as if she had become ice. Obelisk... thought they had left her purposefully?! Comet felt her chest sieze, and her brain suddenly decided it had forgotten how to breath. It's my fault, I caused that storm. I got us separated and know Obelisk is without us, and hates us because of me. And Leopard and Sengi, they're out in the desert, not knowing what happened to us. Comet tried to inhale, but her lungs contiued to feel like she was 2 miles under water.

Mirage saw Seabreeze's reaction and sighed. Idiot lizard! She scolded herself. Mirage let her camouflage drop and walked back towards Seabreeze. "Sorry about that." Mirage said. "What something brighter?" Mirage became a replica of what Seabreeze looked like, at least scale wise, and even had some scales turn a strange glow color that looked like Seabreeze's luminescent scales.

• Posted at:

WolfSparrow

R.I.P.  Midnight