"Yeah." I said as we both went to the source of the commotion. Not really caring how deep it was, nor giving any warning, I looked at Solar for a second and hopped in. Once I had gotten to the bottom of it, literally, I saw that there were a bunch of other hybrids down here. Three with weird stuff on them. "What in the world?" I asked as some sort of pedestal popped up. "What is that?!" I asked.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

" Wait up!" Solar was about to hop in when he looked at the other hybrid. " Hey, we may need some help, let's go" Solar jumped down into the hole, almost falling on top of cuttlefish. " Woah! What the.." 

Tropic watched as more hybrids came and jumped in. One hybrid had looked at him, and told him to follow. So , tropic jumped down after the other hybrid.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
       I looked up as I heard something that sounded like another dragon coming down and felt my eyes widen. Cuttlefish was coming down and I was right in her way. I moved quickly out of the way and breathed a sigh of relief. Then I looked up again and moved out of the way quickly again as Solar came down as well. I breathed another sigh of relief which quickly turned into a grunt of pain as another hybrid came down and landed on top of me. “Could you places get off me.” I said, or at least something like that. It probably sounded really muffled as I was currently being crushed by another dragon. I was quietly panicking as I wasn't good with others touching me and now someone was crushing me!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Tropic felt something under him and he looked down. He had pretty much flattened someone. " Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry about this!" Tropic jumped off and stepped back, turning dark blue. " I'm really sorry"

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Watching the other hybrids go down Reya thought, If they can fly down, I can glide. Reya spreads her wings and glides down, crash landing a bit, and sees hybrids with odd things on them. She couldn't get her head around it. "Aminus?" She asked.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Ok, random items for rest of characters IF that's okay with the creators:

A necklace: Reya

An orb carved out of carnelian (a stone) and skyfire: Solar

A strange green book (yes, book, not scroll): Tropic

A set of clear crystals: Bushmaster

And finally, a bracelet lined with clear pearls, you an see straight through them: Cuttlefish

IF ITS OKAY

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

I'm fine with that. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

A bunch of pedestals came out of the ground as some more hybrids came down. I looked at each one, mystified, curious, and cautious of what this was. I felt drawn, somehow, to a bracelet. It was lined with completely see-through pearls. It was mostly red, blue, and green. I walked up to it and took it off of the pedestal. Instantly, it became stuck to my right talon. I tried getting it off. But it stayed there. Then, it moved. All the way to my right arm and attaching itself to me. WHAT THE HECK?! My scales were orange all over, with a little bit of pale green. "Does anyone know what's happening?" I asked, freaking out. I tried to get it off. It just stayed there. I looked at the pearls, studying them since I couldn't get this thing off. Pearls aren't see-through. What in the world? How is this happening? This is so strange. What is this thing? What is happening? Why is this happening? What's up with objects being stuck to dragons? I flashed in Aquatic, pacing around. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

That is totally fine with me! Awesome idea!

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I'm good with it!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Solar tilted his head curiously when an orb and strange stone appeared on one of the pedestals. Out of nowhere, the skyfire launched at him and stick to his forehead, not budging a inch. Then the orb did the same thing, and stuck to his talon. " What the heck?!" He shook his talon, but it wouldn't move. " What is this? What is going on?"

Tropic was still apologizing to bushmaster and all of a sudden, a book flew at him and got stuck in both his talons. " Woah!" He looked at the book, studying it curiously? " Does anyone know what this is about?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
       I felt the weight that was on me lift as the dragon got off me and I readily leaped away, not really comfortable with someone that close. The dragon that had crushed me kept apologizing. Feeling slightly uncomfortable I said, “It's fine, no need to really apologize. With the lighting down here it would have probably been impossible to see that I was below you.” As I was talking a bunch of pedestals came out of the ground with strange objects on them. Cuttlefish went over to one of them and all of a sudden the object on the pedestal, it looked to be a bracelet, attached itself to her arm and she couldn't seem to get it off. An orb and strange from another pedestal that appeared close to Solar suddenly launched themselves at him. The strange stone, which seemed to be skyfire, stuck to his forehead while the orb stuck to his talons. At the same time a book flew over and stuck to the talons of the new dragon. Both Solar and the new dragon seemed incapable of removing their items from them as well. I looked at the pedestal that still had something on it, a set of clear crystals, and felt drawn to it. I went over to get a better look, making sure to at least keep some difference after what had happened to the others. As I got closer I could see that the pedestal was carved out of what looked to be jade and that there were six crystals in total, all of them see through and all of them the exact same size. As my curiosity got the better of me and I moved closer the crystals suddenly shot off the pedestal and at me. Surprised I jumped back, but that did nothing. The crystals split into two groups, three in each, and each of the groups attached themselves underneath one of my eyes. “What in Pyrrhia!” I bellowed as I tried to get the crystals off. It was no use as they refused to come off, so I stopped trying. Well, now I had three crystals stuck underneath each of my eyes. This was awesome! Such a cool adventure and mystery!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I stared at the bracelet. Then at the hybrids that were already down here when I got here. They seemed to be enveloped in some sort of strange light. That's when I noticed that I had some sort of weird light, too. Okay, new level of weird. And I thought being a hybrid made me different. It was blue-ish. I looked around and saw that everyone else was enveloped in some weird colored light, too. I flicked my tail, trying to calm down. I needed to figure how this is even logical.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Deathfrost

I flew in and saw a list of names and winglets on the ground that somebody had dropped. "Hmm." I said, searching for my name. "Aha. I'm in the sliver winglet" (Is that correct) I flew off  to look for my winglet room and saw a few other dragons. I decded to ignore the dragons for now. I would come and meet them later. But for now I would focus on finding my winglet.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

Freaked out and nervous by the jewelry attaching themselves to dragons. Reya backed away and bumped into a pedistal. A silver chained necklace with yellow agate gems with the center one being a shield cut and the two on the sides of it have a marquise cut. She yelped at the sudden attachment. She tried to yank it off but, it wouldn't move. But, it would move normally when she didn't try to take it off. "Three Moons!" She said in surprise.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

How in the world does any of this make sense? I thought, looking at the bracelet. 

((Are we making some sort of prophecy? If so, I have an idea!))

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I'll POV my idea. Just ignore this if you guys don't like it.

After everyone had some weird stuff stuck on them, one last pedestal popped out of the floor. This one was shinier than the others with a scroll on it. Curious, I went up to it. I grabbed it and, thankfully, it didn't get stuck. I unrolled it and saw that it was weirdly blank. What? Then, words started to appear on it. It seemed to be some sort of poem. But is sounded more like a prophecy of some sort when I read it. 

When hybrids find this, the time will be right,

When the objects choose their owners, the time will be right,

After this is read, the time will be right

For those fateful hybrids to end prejudice between pure and and mixed blood

The objects find their owners, these hybrids will realize,

They have a greater purpose than they think.

Buried for as  long as needed, this scroll and those objects, 

Will wait for the chosen hybrids to arrive...

I looked at the scroll, trying to comprehend that. Did that mean us? What did it mean by "objects choose their owners"? I looked at the bracelet, realizing that the objects stuck to everyone in the pit must be animus-touched or something. But-why? Why would someone take the effort to enchant a bunch of random objects to seek out "their owners"? I didn't own anything in my life until I got this thing stuck on me! I didn't know what this was, what it did, or why it's now stuck to me.

My idea is that each object has some sort of power that each hybrid can use and was enchanted to seek out the most worthy of the item. The items were enchanted to stop the prejudice between hybrids and "pure" tribes. Yeah. So, if you guys don't like the idea, just ignore this post. 

Plz let this through! 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I like the idea! Though, I'm not sure about the others.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

I like that idea; can't speak for everyone else, but I like it!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Awesome idea! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

So-that's a yes?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I don't know, we should wait for the others to respond to. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Really, really awesome idea! I will reveal the power for my OC's scroll right here, and you can choose the powers for your OC's items.

Stormcloud's POV

Then, suddenly, I gently managed to take the scroll off from my chest and unroll it. I suddenly had a huge urge, and with my talon, I drew a ruby shaped like a tear on the blue paper. Then, the image shimmered and disappeared, and the ruby was right in front of me on the ground.

The heck happened.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

IDK what the power should be. Le struggles.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

COOL IDEA!

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Deathfrost

My winglet can wait, I thought. I should at least try to go see what is going on with the other dragons. I went back and look around the entrance hall but the other dragons were gone now. I  was just about to turn around when something caught my eye. It was a large hole in the floor I had completely missed while I was looking at the scroll! I thought I saw dragons down there and I thought here goes. I jumped down the hole and saw lots of other dragons with objects stuck to them! I went over to get a better look.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

I can't think of any powers my objects could do, do you guys have any ideas?

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Dragonriding: How about the book for Tropic it allows him to look up anything me writes in it, like if he writes explorer on the book, it will start giving him scroll names about explorers and if he writes the names in the book the scroll will appear written in the book? Or if he writes a dragon's name in it it gives him the basic background information on that dragon. For Solar, how about he be resistant to all fire and not able to be burned by it or he can see glimpses of the past (fun fact: Carnelian often symbolized the afterlife and in some culture it was said it allowed one to see their past lives [Carnelian is what the orb is made out of]) or he can see spirits and talk to them. Any of those good ideas?

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

@Stargazer: How about Cuttlefish's bracelet allows her to see into dreams or control the tides (fun fact: the pearl has many different meaning throughout cultures, but the most common similarities were that it represented balance, purity, protection, or the moon [in China the pearl was said to protect against dragons, oh the irony]) or allow her to summon up a shield? Any of those good ideas?

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Awesome ideas! The one where Tropic can search up anything on his book is great! And I like the one where solar can talk and see spirits. What should the skyfire do? 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Dragonriding: I figured that it would do two to three things if you are going with the spirit idea (what it does changes with the ideas I had) 1) It would do what all skyfire does and stop his mind from being read and 2) It would prevent any spirits from taking over his body and/or 3) It would allow him to tell if the spirits were telling the truth or not. This works on regular dragons, somewhat. WIth the living it's more of a gut feeling than definitive and it doesn't work on those that can block their minds.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

The 3rd one is good, I have an idea later on that's related to the 2nd one. Thank you so much! This was so much help! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

AWESOMENESS!!!! THANK YOU MOONWOLF!!!!

Messing with the bracelet that was still stuck on my arm, I felt it wiggle a bit. I tried taking it off and it worked! I looked around to see what the others had stuck to them. "Hey guys, can you come here?" I asked as I put the bracelet back on and motioned everyone to the scroll with that weird prophecy stuff on it. "You guys see this, right?" I asked. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solar walked over to cuttlefish and looked at the prophecy. " Woah.. Is.. Is it talking about us?" Solar looked at the orb. He could remove it! " Phew" He set it on the ground. He didn't feel different. He wondered what this did to him. 

Tropic walked over then opened the book. Blank. " That's weird.. It's blank" He wondered if he could write in it and sketched his name. Then, all of a sudden, more words started appearing. In a couple of seconds it had all of tropics history, life and family in the book. Tropic stared at it, dumbfounded. " How.. How is that possible.." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"That's what I thought but why would someone go through all that trouble to this for some hybrids?" I asked, fighting my scales. I hated having to do that. I wished I was just one color. Some silver still got through. A ring of silver formed around my right eye. No. Stop it, scales. Think of jellyfish. Yes. Nice luminescent jellyfish. I sighed and started at the scroll in my talons, curling my wings and tail in close to me.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solar sighed. " This is crazy.. What can we do? Who would even care besides the dragons that made the school?" I sat down next to cuttlefish and noticed silver around her right eye. He traced the silver on his leg with his talon. " Where'd that come from? I wonder what she's thinking about" 

Tropic continued staring at the book. Tropic. Age 8. Tribes: Mud/Rain. Home: N/A Family: N/A Whereabouts: Topaz mountain academy. Background: Abandoned at the age of 1 and has wandered the continent ever since, alone for most of his life. Tropic dropped the book on the ground and started shaking. " How.. How does it.. Know that.." He stepped away from it, turning white and pale green all over his scales. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

I looked around and saw that the others were removing their objects. I tried to remove the crystals, but failed. I was somewhat frustrated, but as I thought about it, it made sense. Most of the others had something that could be easily removed and to keep track of, such as a scroll or a necklace, while mine would be a little harder to keep track of if they came off. I released a somewhat frustrated sigh and winced. I felt pain on my right forearm and looked down at it. There was a gash on my right forearm that looked pretty nasty. It wasn't too deep, but it was bleeding a lot. I brushed my left talon over the gash, trying to see how bad it was, but as I brushed over the wound it started to heal and soon it disappeared. I gaped at the place where the wound was. It looked like there had never been a wound! I thought that I had imagined it, but when I looked at my left talons I saw that they still had blood on them. Interesting, it seemed that the crystals allowed me to heal wounds. This was awesome, but at the same time, kind-of scary. I heard Cuttlefish call us over to look at a scroll. Solar was already over and seemed to be in a state of shock, along with Cuttlefish. I went over and read the scroll and the prophecy on it. Okay, now I was shocked. “ Woah.. Is.. Is it talking about us?" Solar asked. He then managed to take off the orb that had stuck to his talons. Lucky, I thought, as I still couldn’t take off the crystals.

“That's what I thought but why would someone go through all that trouble to this for some hybrids?" Cuttlefish said, her scales starting to show some silver

I ignored the silver scales and said, “This definitely is weird, especially the place that we found this all in. I mean how did it get underground. And how did the pedestal know we were the ones? Are there more hybrids that this prophecy is talking about or are we the only ones?” As I was talking another hybrid came down the hole, they looked to be a Nightwing and Icewing hybrid.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Looks like we're about to find out." I said as another hybrid came down. I touched the bracelet nervously, hardly realizing I was doing it. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solar kept staring into space when suddenly, he felt something.. Odd. He looked up. Nothing had changed. He scratched his head. " What was that?" Then, he felt it again. Now he realized what it was. He sudden felt chilly. It had been warm a second ago. He looked around again. " Nothing, nothing, noth-..." His jaw dropped open. A ghostly figure, floating there, near one of the walls. " T-t-that's n-not r-real.." He got up and stumbled back as it started moving. 

Tropic looked away from the book when another hybrid dropped down. " Hello" He then looked at another hybrid, he had gotten up and started freaking out and backing away from something. He looked to where he was staring. The wall? Why was he staring at the wall? 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

As we watched the new hybrid come down, Solar started to freak out for some weird reason, saying “T-t-that's n-not r-real.."  and stumbling back as if something was chasing him. I shared a look with Cuttlefish, seeing if she had any clue to what was going on.

I then turned back to Solar and asked, “Um, Solar, what’s not real?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 66 , 67 , 68