"Solar? Solar, you okay?" I stood up, worried. My scales turned pure orange. I looked where he was looking and saw nothing. "Solar... Are you okay?" I asked cautiously, moving towards him, keeping an eye on where he was looking.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

He pointed at the wall. " T-there's a d-d-dragon.. Floating right t-there.." He shook uncontrollably. The apparition then started to change. From a normal looking skywing to one where it looked like he/she had been dead a long time. Solar's eyes widened and his face paled. The skywing stared at him with glowing red eyes, it's jaw hanging loose, he could see bare bones, rotting scales and a horn was missing. It started moving closer. " N-No! S-stay away! What do you want?!" He stumbled and landed on his back , and he kept backing up as the apparition moved closer.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

"Solar? Solar, you okay?" Cuttlefish asked, sounding worried. Then she spoke up again, sounding more cautious, and her scales turning orange, "Solar... Are you okay?"

" T-there's a d-d-dragon.. Floating right t-there.."  I looked around and could see nothing. I felt my scales start to go pale blue and green in worry, wondering if something was wrong with Solar. " N-No! S-stay away! What do you want?!"  Solar said in terror as he scrambled backwards.

“Solar, who are talking to, what are you talking to? There's nothing here!” I said in worry. I then turned to Cuttlefish and whispered to her, asking with worry in my voice, “Do you think that he’s hallucinating or that he may be sick?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Lapis-Lazuli~

My life revolves around;

Fun,

Exiting,

BUSH WALKING

and (ofcorse)

Books

The best gift anyone can give you is a hug, whether you like it or not.

The apparition then stopped moving, and it floated there, its head jerking around violently. Solar backed up against the wall, shaking all over, his eyes wide with terror. The apparition then started speaking to him in a dimented, ghostly way. It pointed at him. " You will die. And everyone will forget about you. You can't do anything to change this world. You can't help your friends. No one will ever want you or love you. You will die alone." Then the apparition started laughing at him. Then it disappeared. Solar stared at where it had disappeared, then slumped over and passed out.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Deathfrost: If this is okay, he will have a small prism shaped like a diamond AKA two four sided pyramids on top of each other. When a beam of light shines in, for example, the top right quadrant, it will come out again at the bottom left quadrant. Call it a clear prism.

Stormcloud's POV

"SOLAR!!" shouted Stormcloud as she ran to his side. What happened to him?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Sorry for the inactivity!! And Reyas necklace can make her look like a pure SkyWing. Her normal form could be badly hurt so, she could go into her SkyWing form but, her normal form wouldn't heal or 'Reset.'

Solar had suddenly started freaking out about something. Something that wasn't there, a ghost..? They didn't exist though. She thought nervously. what did these objects do to Solar? She tried to take off her necklace but, it would budge when she tried. Frustration filled her. She growled, slight smoke escaping her mouth. Odd, that normally never happened, she looked at the talons and realized that they where pure Skywing. Her eyes widened. "Wha-whats happening?!" She said aloud.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

As I was talking to Cuttlefish and trying to figure out what was wrong with him when Solar suddenly fainted. “SOLAR!!” shouted the Rainwing and Skywing hybrid who had gotten the scroll and she raced over to him. I felt my scales go white with terror and pale blue and in green in worry. Abandoning my conversation with Cuttlefish I also rushed over to Solar as well to see if I could see what was wrong with him. I remembered how I had healed myself somehow, maybe I could heal Solar if he was sick! I placed my talons on his forehead for two reasons, one was to see if he was sick and the second was to see if whatever I had done would work. He  didn’t feel as if he had a fever or look as if he was sick, so I guess he had fainted from terror.

“I think he fainted from terror,” I said, “He doesn’t seem to have a fever and he doesn’t look sick.” As I was speaking I heard someone say “Wha-whats happening?!" I looked over to where I heard it and saw a Skywing, not a hybrid, but an actual full Skywing. As I looked closer I saw that the Skywing had the necklace that the Skywing and Sandwing hybrid had had. Did that mean that they were the hybrid. I was so confused. As I looked around I saw that the Mudwing and Rainwing hybrid that had crushed me was also panicking. What in the three moons was going on!!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Solar...He's going to be fine. I can help-or at least try. That's what friends are for. I sat beside a now asleep and shocked Solar. He's going to be fine. No worries. But what was that? I curled my tail in. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

I picked up the book with shaking talons. " Maybe this book can tell me what happened." He had heard yelling solar, so he was guessing that was his name. He traced Solars name in the book. His description popped up a second later. 

Name: Solar

Tribes: Night/Sky

Family:N/A

Home:N/A

Backstory: No one ever accepted him, and he wandered the continent his whole life 

Whereabaouts: Topaz mountain academy, Fainted From seeing a ghost that told him he'd die

Tropic stared at the book. " What?! How is that possible?! They're not real" He looked at the others. " Guys, I don't think he's crazy, look what the book says." He showed them the book. His scales were white and green. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Trying to calm herself, Reya walked over to the RainWing-Mudwing hybrid with a...book. She thought, remembering them. Reya read the information and her eyes widen when she red the last line. "We, I..." She said searching for the right words. "H-he can see ghosts." She finally put in. 

She started to turn back into a hybrid as she started to calm down, the change happened at the same pace as she calmed down.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Tropic couldn't believe it. " Ghosts aren't real are they? How is this possible. What'd he see? Who'd he see? Is it after us?" His thoughts were racing. He shook solar lightly. " Hey, what did you see? What happened?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
     As we tried to figure out what was wrong with Solar the Mudwing and Rainwing hybrid (Tropic) came up to us with the book that he had gotten from one of the pedestals. It showed Solar’s basic information and said that the reason that he fainted was because he saw a ghost. Huh, that was an interesting book, wonder how it worked. We, I...H-he can see ghosts,” the Skywing (Reya) with the necklace said.
     “Well I guess anything is possible,” I stated, finding it kind-of cool that Solar could see ghosts. Apparently he didn't share that opinion as he had fainted because of that. I watched as the Mudwing and Rainwing hybrid started to shake Solar when I remembered something. “Hey,” I said curiously to him (Tropic), “what's your name?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Tropic realized he hadn't introduced himself to anyone. " Oh, I'm tropic, sorry for not introducing myself earlier, and you are?" He looked at bushmaster.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster's PoV

“Oh, I'm Tropic, sorry for not introducing myself earlier, and you are?” Tropic said, introducing himself to me.

“Hello Tropic! I'm Bushmaster, nice to meet you!” I said to Tropic, some excitement in my voice. My scales were still a pale blue and green in worry, but some gold (gold=excitement) was starting to pop up on them and the white had faded from them.I looked back at Solar, who was still unconscious. “Anyone have any idea on how to wake him up?” I asked, searching for ideas from the others. “The only one I have is to splash him with water, but there's no water in here.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" I got one, he's not going to like it though" He held the book in both his talons, and smacked him in the head with it. 

Solar solar woke up with a jolt of pain and yelled. He jumped up and looked around rapidly. He saw that several dragons were surrounding him. He started crying. " I'm going to die. T-the ghost, or whatever it was, it said I was going to die, and that no one would care and I'd be forgotten in history, and that I wouldn't be able to help change the world, and that no one would want me or love me. I'm going to die alone. And.. And I could tell it was telling the truth, about 1 thing at least. I'm going to die, in the near future. " He wrapped his wings over his head and sat there shaking. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

You're going to be fine. I thought. I finally drew something on the scroll that I had no idea what it was, and suddenly, a hologram of me had appeared in front of me. (by the way, everyone else can see this.)

I blinked. then I looked at the scroll. I had drawn a cloud over a river with zigzags drawn over it, like a strange symbol of a cloud over a river filled with lightning. Then, I had an urge. I wiped my talon over the symbol, and it disappeared as well as the hologram. Then, I drew flames around the ruby I had drawn, then I drew my symbol inside the middle of it. The ruby on the floor flickered and now had my symbol on it, and when I touched my talon on it a second later, it burst into red flame. It didn't hurt at all, just tickled a bit, as the flames wrapped harmlessly around my talon.

"Cool." I remarked. Then, I snapped back to attention. "Come on, we've got to take Solar to the infirmary." I said, putting the ruby in my bag and walking over to Solar.

Also, could the ghost only be lying about one thing: that nobody would want her? Stormcloud would be her best friend, and when Solar dies, Stormcloud would weep? Only if Solar is okay with this.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Bushmaster’s PoV

“I got one, he's not going to like it though," Tropic said. I wondered what he was going to do and I watched as he raised his book over his head and smacked Solar with it. I winced, not believing that to be the best idea, but it worked as Solar woke up. He started to cry immediately after he woke and he started to ramble.

"I'm going to die. T-the ghost, or whatever it was, it said I was going to die, and that no one would care and I'd be forgotten in history, and that I wouldn't be able to help change the world, and that no one would want me or love me. I'm going to die alone. And.. And I could tell it was telling the truth, about one thing at least. I'm going to die, in the near future. " He got more and more hysterical as he continued to ramble and by the end of it he wrapped his wings over his head and sat there shaking. I don't know why, but a part of me felt annoyed by his ramblings somewhat. Maybe it was because he believed what the ghost said so easily or maybe I was annoyed at the ghost for making him believe what it said.

“Tropic, I'm borrowing your idea for a bit,” I said and I whacked Solar in the head with my tail, being careful of the sharp spines on the end and forgetting my dislike of touching others and them touching me. “Knock it off and listen to yourself,” I said in a somewhat annoyed tone, my scales turning an emerald green color in annoyance and some orange spots that showed irritation also appeared. “First off, of course you're going to die in the future. We're all going to die in the future; death is inevitable. Second, the near future is a very vauge concept, especially coming from a ghost. For all we know a ghosts near future may be 50 years from now. And third, you said that it sounded as if that was the only thing that the ghost said that was true. So why are you getting hysterical over a bunch of ramblings from a ghost that probably is lying to spite you! For all we know the ghost hates hybrids and is telling you all that out of spite!”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Reya nodded, now full hybrid. "Yea, we should." She said, taking note of the Hologram.

She held the necklace around her talons, when she thought about breaking it off it would solidify. She could tell this was aminus magic and..a real phrocey. She looked at the center shield cut Gem.

It represented something. She couldn't place it until it hit her, it means to protect her and the two other gems to the side show her hybrid self and her SkyWing self. It was odd, if not creepy.

She shuddered and then looked at the others. 

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

BTW, could everyone describe their symbols so it can be a lot easier for Stormcloud to use her scroll?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Solar felt someone else whack him, it felt like it had been their tail. Then he heard the dragon who started telling him to knock it off. It was bushmaster. He lifted his wings off his head to look at everyone. He wiped the tear off his face and sighed. " I don't know what it wanted to do with me, but it wasn't good. And it wasn't friendly. So I don't know, maybe it was lying. But wouldn't it be terrifying, to suddenly have a rotting apparition of a dragon floating in front of you, telling you you were going to die, and then laughing hysterically and then disappearing?" He grabbed the orb off the ground and stared at it. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Solars is a galaxy for his symbol 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster's symbol is a Quetzalcoatl (or if you don't know what that is it’s basically a snake with feathery wings).

Bushmaster’s PoV
    There was so much happening at once. Out of the corner of my eye I could see what looked to be… two of the same dragons? No, wait one was transparent, huh, guess one of them was an illusion of some type. I also overheard them talking about how it would be a good idea to take Solar to the infirmary. Around the same time the Skywing removed the necklace and turned back into a Skywing and Sandwing hybrid (Reya). I listened to Solar as he explained his side of things, saying, “I don't know what it wanted to do with me, but it wasn't good. And it wasn't friendly. So I don't know, maybe it was lying.” He then asked, “But wouldn't it be terrifying, to suddenly have a rotting apparition of a dragon floating in front of you, telling you you were going to die, and then laughing hysterically and then disappearing?" I felt a dark purple creep into my scales as I felt some guilt for what I had done.
    “Yeah, that would be terrifying. Sorry for what I did. I don't really know what came over me; I guess it was a mix of my worry over what was going on, worry about what was wrong with you, and some annoyance towards the ghost, though that doesn't excuse my actions. It just seemed like the best course of action at the time.” I said, feeling immensely guilty now with almost all of my scales a dark purple showing the guilt I felt. I plastered a smile on my face and said, “We should probably take you to the infirmary like…” Realizing that I didn't know the names of two of the other hybrids down here I turned to the two of them (Reya and Stormcloud) and said, “ I'm sorry, but I don't your names. Could the two of you please introduce yourselves?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Stormcloud's POV

"Call me Stormcloud." I remarked as a chicken appeared with a burst of feathers and curled up in Solar's lap.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I'm back. Guys I read through the posts and I'm really confused. How did everyone get down where Foamechoer, Stormcloud and Obelisk are? Sorry I'm just super confused. Can someone fill me in on everything please? 

Thx ~ Electric

• Posted at:

ELECTRIC

Be a voice not an echo.

Spirit Animals

I'm Prism's sister.

I LOVE sloths!

#Turtlejou

Well, they flew down. ITS A BIG HOLE.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Cuttlefish's symbol is a crescent moon. I won't be active that much, I got grounded. O_O

What's happening? Ghost? What? I tried to wrap my head around what in the wide world of Pyrrhia was happening. "Uh." I said, not knowing what to say at all. "I'm just gonna go to sleep." I said, leaving to go to my cave.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

" I think I'll do the same, my head hurts" I got up, picked up the orb and flew out of the hole and landed on the ledge. " See you later cuttlefish" I waved a wing at her as she flew to her sleeping cave, then looked down the hole at the others. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

Then, three gongs were heard throughout the school. "You can't sleep now." I said. "Sorry. There's an assembly. Come on, Solar!" I flew out of the hole and headed for the assembly hall.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Deathfrost

I saw a dragon freaking out about something, though I couldn't hear what he said. I also saw a pedestal with a prism diamond thing on it. I felt... drawn to it. As I walked closer, it flew out towards me and stuck to my left wing! It starteld me and I  tripped and fell down, and heard somebody saying that they should take dragon freaking out to the infirmary. "What!?" I exclamed. how did this thing just... stick to me!" then a beam of light escaped in through the hole in the ceiling and as it passed through the top left section, it came out in all for sections reallyh bright. I got up again, and asked "could somebody explain this?"

I decided to modify the object sligtly. Instead of just coming out one side, the light comes out on all sides.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

" Darn it" I took off and flee after storm cloud. " What's it about?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Flew* ugh typo

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Reyas symbol is an eye. Like, how the third eye sort thing, it looks like that if that makes sense?

Reya nodded and headed out of the hole, head full of thoughts but, the major one being, Why? WHy do all of this? Why are they the ones to do it? Just, Why? 

She flew out of the hole and waited to see where the other would go for the assembly.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

I watched as the others flew out, some such as Solar and Cuttlefish saying that they were going to go lie down. That made sense, it had been a long day. I chuckled softly, hard to believe that it had only been one day. So much had happened, it was unbelievable. I was glad that I had come to this school, there was so much adventure and excitement here! My scales returned to the normal sky blue that I normally kept them, but there were still splashes of purple here and there. I looked at the new hybrid who said, “What!? How did this thing just... stick to me!" He seemed to be freaking out over what was happening. “Could someone explain this?” he asked.

“Apparently there was a prophecy saying that a group of hybrids, who appear to be us, were chosen to end something and these objects chose us as their owners. This is according to a scroll that was found down here, so I have no idea how true it is.” I said to the new hybrid (Deathfrost). Remembering the abilities each object seemed to have given the user I added “Oh yeah, each object also seems to have an ability of some sort, but it varies from dragon to dragon.” Having given my explanation, I was prepared to leave. I turned to Tropic, who was one of the few still down here, and said, “Well, I might as well go to. I guess I'll see you later.” I then flew out of the hole and prepared to head to my dorm to go to sleep when I heard three gongs. If I remembered correctly, that was the assembly call. I turned around and headed to the assembly hall, wondering what was going on. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Tropic looked up. Gongs. Must be an assembly. He took off out of the hole and landed with a thud. I walked towards the assembly hall, the book tucked under my wing. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

(the assembly is actually Stormcloud's dad and mom luring them into the entrance hall, but nobody knows it. ;) Nor do they know something about Stormcloud's mom and dad...)

Stormcloud's POV

I walked over to the assembly hall tunnel. This school was so BIG. I turned the corner and snarled in shock and hatred.

My father and mother were standing on the podium, smiling evilly. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I growled at them.

PLZZ COME THROUGH!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Solar walked up next to stormcloud. " Didn't we tell him to leave?" I looked at stormcloud. 

Tropic got to the meeting area to see 2 dragons standing there smiling evilly. I walked up to solar and stormcloud. " Who are those guys?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

"Why, arranging our hospitality here, of course." replied my father. "And a courtesy for Hawk and Toucan for showing us around."

"You cant..." then the full force of what he had said slammed into me like a pile of boulders. I stumbled back. "You...you can't be..."

"Yes." replied the red dragon in front of me. "Hello, Stormcloud. My name is Albatross." he gestured to the other dragon standing beside him. "And this is Queen Diamond."

So? Whaddya think?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

" Uh oh, royalty, this can't be good." He looked at stormcloud. " What do we do?" He whispered.

Does this mean she's royalty or? Sorry I'm just a little confused

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

THE SPIRITS OF EVIL ANIMUS DRAGONS TOOK OVER STORMCLOUD'S PARENTS!!!!!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 76 , 77 , 78