Ohhhh

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Reya walked to the Assembly Hall and saw two adults and the rest glaring or looking unsure at them. Reya didn't like the smug looks on their faces.

"Who are they?" Reya asked flicking her tail threatening at the Smug dragons.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV
      I entered the assembly hall to see the Skywing that had been in the entrance earlier, I thought we had gotten rid of him, and a Rainwing as well. Stormcloud was discussing something with them, although she didn't seem happy with them. I couldn't quite hear from where I was, but I did see when the Stormcloud stumbled back in shock. Worried I went up to where both Solar and Stormcloud were to here the last bit of what the Skywing said. “...name is Albatross. And this is Queen Diamond.” What. Weren't they dead! I stood there, somewhat stunned. Reya came up and said something, but I couldn't quite understand it as I stood there in shock, my scales turning a very light blue and and light purple in worry and confusion. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Stormcloud's POV

"Join us." taunted Albatross.

"No." I replied defiantly. The edge of Albatross's mouth twitched.

"Then die." he growled, and both of them leaped at me.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Bushmaster’s PoV

I snapped out of my shock as the Skywing, Albatross, whoever he was, leaped at Stormcloud along with the Rainwing, I mean Diamond, arrgh. That's it. The Skywing was evil one and the Rainwing was evil two. There, naming problem solved.  “Stormcloud, watch out!” I cried out to her. Realizing that she might not be able to move out of the way in time I jumped and slammed into evil one, hoping to knock him off course and give Stormcloud a chance to move or attack.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

" Hey!" Solar roared at jumped on albatross with bushmaster. " What do you think your doing?!" 

Tropic jumped when both of them attacked, and blasted fire at the queen, couldn't remember her name. He completely missed her though. " Darn it" He then jumped at her to hopefully tackle her.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

I rolled out of the way just as Bushmaster slammed into both dragons. "Use your items!" I yelled, grabbing my scroll from where it as sticking to my chest. I drew a sword with an empty socket, then reached into my bag and dropped the ruby on the sword. Then, a sword came into my hand with the ruby inserted in the socket. My symbol was pattered on it, and when I willed it to a few seconds later, the blade burst into flames. I gripped the hilt of the flaming sword and got ready to fight.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Not being able to go to sleep yet, I went to the assembly. Then, I saw Stormcloud, Tropic, Bushmaster, Solar, the dude from earlier, and some random Rainwing. "Eep!" I squealed as I ran to help. I tackled the Rainwing since Solar, Tropic, and Bushmaster seemed really busy with the other dude. Wrapping my tail around her head, I attempted stop her from reaching Stormcloud. I took her horns and yanked her away from Stormcloud. "What is going on?!" I yelled, demanding answers. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Wow! So much has happened and it's great! I'm just gonna pretend Obelisk was there for all of it... The power of her knife is that when she fights with it she is invincible (oops that sounds kinda OP but I'll make it work.) Okay, how about when she fights with it she is invincible, but after she stops she feels the effort of everything she's done and faints. Oh, and she doesn't know the power yet until she tries to fight Stormcloud's parents/ the evil animuses.

Obelisk: 

I charged at Stormcloud's father/Albatross holding my knife. It didn't seem to have a power like the other items, but it was still a knife and I knew how to fight with it. As I ran toward Albatross, something odd happened. It wasn't like time slowed down, more like my brain started moving faster. I could see each clear opening, knew exactly when to roll so that I could escape Albatross's sharp claws, then stab him in the shoulder. I imagined him as my own disloyal father as I used my claws to rake his underbelly. Finally, I hit him on the head with the flat part of the knife. He collapsed, unconsious. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

In a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.

The dragon we had attacked collapsed unconscious, and I saw cuttlefish attacking the other rainwing, so I ran over to help. She turned around at the last second and punched me in the snout, making me stumble back. I tasted blood. I tried looking down at my snout and I could feel blood trickling out. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
      Evil one (Albatross) dropped down unconscious as one of us hit him on the head with a knife. Solar immediately turned and went to help Cuttlefish who was attacking evil two (Diamond) and got punched in the snout as evil two (Diamond) attacked him. I winced and felt blood dripping down my right shoulder. I looked at the shoulder and saw a set of claw marks on it. Huh, I must have gotten clawed during the fight. I gently touched it to heal it and watched as it seemed to vanish before my eyes. That done and over with I joined in the fight against evil two (Diamond), attacking their wing membranes and trying to get a good shot in. With the close proximity we all were had to each other I didn't dare use my venom in case of accidentally hitting someone else besides evil one or evil two. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Stormcloud's POV

As I slashed Diamond in the belly, she hissed with agony and picked up Albatros, then turned back to us. "You will regret not siding with us. Phyrria will fall, and you can't do anything about it!" Then she flew off, holding an unconscious Albatross, then suddenly disappeared.

As I panted and dropped my sword into my scroll, the teachers burst in the hall. "What is going on here?" asked the one in the front of the group.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Deathfrost

I heard the three gongs for an.. assembly? I flew up and saw a unconscious red dragon being carried away by a rainwing. "What happened here?" I asked. Is he alright?" then a group of teachers came in and asked the same question. "what is going on out here?" I also noticed my crystal was glowing with all the light.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

Reya watched them fight, sliding from normal to pure. As her emotions clashed inside her. She turned her head when the teachers can though and one said, "Whats going on in here?"

Reya replied simply, "Dead Aminus, I think, attacked us."

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

WHAT WAS THAT?! Oh no. Hope no one's hurt. Saw Solar get hurt. I walked up to Solar and saw blood. "Eep!" I squealed again. Blood. Oh dear. Blood. What do I do? "Oh dear..." I didn't know what to do. I hated not knowing what to do. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Stormcloud's POV

"WHAT?" screamed one of the teachers. I sighed.

"It's a long story. When I entered the school, my evil dad almost killed us all but I drove him off and the ground at the entrance hall caved in and there were weird enchanted items on pedestals that started sticking to us and there was a scroll with a prophecy on it talking about us and the gongs rang out so we went to the assembly hall and it turned out my parents were there waiting for us but they are actually evil animus spirits who took over my parents and we fought them and drove them off and that's when you came in."

The teachers looked frankly astonished. "Wow." one said.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Alright, just to state what the crystals allow Bushmaster to do, as you have most likely seen in previous posts, is that she can heal injuries and illnesses with them by touching the wound. She can't heal life threatening injuries unless she wants to risk her own life and and it takes more energy for her to do depending on how bad the wound is. The crystals also greatly improved her eyesight making it better than the average dragons.

Bushmaster’s PoV
     The two dragons flew off with evil two (Diamond) carrying off evil one (Albatross) as he was unconscious. My scales were still a dark red, showing my anger, from the fight as I glared at the two as they flew off. All of sudden the teachers entered and started questioning us on what had happened, but so didn't really pay attention to them as I heard an “Oh, dear…,” from Cuttlefish. I turned around to where she was and saw that Solar was bleeding. I was wondering how he got hurt when I remembered that he had gotten punched by evil two (Diamond). I then remembered how I had healed my own injuries and wondered if it would work with Solar.
     I went up to Solar and said, “Here, let me see if I can heal you,” and reached for the wound on his face. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I looked at bushmaster, and moved my head for her to see. " What ya doing?" He tilted his head curiously. " I'm an idiot, I should've been more careful" He nudged cuttlefish with a wing. " Good job taking on diamond." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

So...what next?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Bushmaster’s PoV
    “What ya doing?” Solar asked me as he tilted his head curiously while still moving moving it so I could see the wound.
    “If I'm right I'm going to do...,” I gently touched the wound and watched as it closed up and after a few seconds it looked as if nothing had ever been there, “...that.” While I was doing that I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Solar nudge Cuttlefish as he talked to her, saying how he had been an idiot and she had done good taking on Diamond or evil two as I call her.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Solar tried his best to look at the wound and pretty much looked like he was cross eyed. He watched as it slowly healed and disappeared. " Woah! That's so cool! Thank you bushmaster." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Obelisk: 

I let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding. Albatross and Diamond were gone. As the teachers rushed in- seriously, where were they when we were almost dying- and my classmates were being healed by one with a healing power, my magical knife zoomed back to my hip. Suddenly, I felt exhausted. I tried to keep my eyes open against the oncoming wave of blackness, but I fainted. My last thought was: Great. Now everyone will see me as weak. 

Should the teachers have known about the items and the prophecy? Ooh, what if they did know, and the reason they founded the school was to speed up the prophecy? Also, everyone feel free to create some more teachers. They will be NPCs, but fill out this form for basic looks and personality traits: 

Name: 

Tribes: 

Subject taught: 

Appearence: 

Personality: 

Other: 

I'll create one for Abalone (I think that was his name?) when this post goes through. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

In a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.

Just in case this comes through before my other post, I'm making a teacher. 

Name: Abalone
Tribes: SeaWing/IceWing
Subject taught: Librarian
Appearence: Pale blue scales, light-up stripes, horns are a weird swirly shape
Personality: Nervous, fidgety, very book smart but not street/people smart. 
Other: NPC

Oh, and someone should create Headmistress Geyser. I nominate Dreamer because she's been really helpful to developing this RP. 

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost  

Creator of the RP TMSH:

1 year · 78 pages  

"Thanks..." I said. "You guys did awesome!" I added, proud of my friends. I love this school, no matter how weird everything is here. "I don't know about you guys but I'm tired. See you guys later." I said as I walked to my cave. I got to the dorm, chose a sleeping ledge with a bit of moss, and started to sleep. 

((Cuttlefish's dream!!! Man, I love making dreams.))

I was at school. I looked at the bracelet still on my arm. It seemed to be glowing a small bit. Trying to pay no attention to odd glow of the object, I went to the prey center. No one was there. Odd. It seemed to be deserted all together. I ran to where that weird hole in the ground was. I lit up my stripes and glided to the bottom. The prophecy scroll was still there. Nobody was down here. I got out of the mysterious hole in the ground and all the friends I had made earlier were standing in a circle. They looked really angry at me. "Hi, guys." I said with a slightly shaky voice. "Cuttlefish." Bushmaster said with disgust. "You don't belong here." Bushmaster added angrily. "What do mean?" I asked. I looked at the bracelet. It was glowing brighter. "You don't fit in-even at this school. You'll never have friends." Solar told me with an angry voice. My scales went white and pale blue with fear. The bracelet shone so bright I could hardly see. And then-I wasn't at school anymore. It was dark and the darkness went on forever and ever. I looked at the bracelet. It's glow was fading. I curled up in a ball, wanting to stay here forever. 

Then, I woke up, finding myself crying. I think I heard myself saying the word "no." I looked at the bracelet on my arm. It was glowing faintly. Then, the glow disappeared all together. I curled up in a ball. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I looked at stormcloud and bushmaster with tired eyes. " Can I sleep now?" He rubbed his eyes and kept looking at them until they responded. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I'm fine. I've got friends. They wouldn't say that... Right? No, they wouldn't. Solar seemed really nice. Bushmaster and Stormcloud and Tropic and everyone here seemed nice. Stop being weird, Cuttlefish. Good grief. You'll be fine. I gave myself a mental pep-talk. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

I have an idea! Can we make one of the teachers hate hybrids and they only became a teacher so they could kill them off and they start to attack everyone one by one, eventually kidnapping someone?

Bushmaster’s PoV
    “Woah! That's so cool! Thank you Bushmaster," Solar said as he tried to look at where his wound was.
    “No problem,” I said, happy to help a friend. Suddenly I started to feel tired. I guess that healing several wounds, no to mention the battle, zapped your energy pretty fast.
    “Thanks..." Cuttlefish said, sounding tired. "You guys did awesome. I don't know about you guys but I'm tired. See you guys later." She said and then she left, most likely to her dorm.
    “Can I sleep now?” Solar asked while he rubbed his eyes.
    “Yeah, sleep sounds like a good idea. One thing first,” I said, even though I really wanted to just go to sleep, then pointed to the unconscious Sandwing and Skywing hybrid (Obelisk), asking, “What should we do with her?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" Hmmm" he thought for a seck, tracing one of the swirls around his eyes. " We should put her in her sleeping cave? So she can rest?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

WHY DIDN'T MY POST COME THROUGH?

Stormcloud's POV

"All right, I'm going to sleep." I have friends here.

I will make the headmistress form later.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

The specificness of Cuttlefish's bracelet's power: When having a bad dream, the bracelet pulls her out of it by bringing her to pure darkness, kinda like how Darkstalker helped Moon by doing that in one of her dreams. To control others dreams, she must come in contact with the dragon having the dream. Whenever using the bracelet, it glows blue if it's her having the dream. It glows red if it's someone elses dream.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Solars eye lids kept dropping as he tried to stay awake. " I gotta go guys, I need some sleep." He stumbled and headed to his sleeping cave, and flopped down inside the hammock, falling asleep immediately.

Tropic watched as solar left. " I'll help with obelisk." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Opening my eyes, I saw white and pale blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. I tried to focus on one color. Maybe I should try and sleep again... I thought, drifting off. 

Will POV later. Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Reya nodded and headed to the Silver Winglet dorm, tired, confused, and trying to process all of it. She laid on a ledge that was covered in moss and she drifted in and out of dreams. Remembering bits and pieces but, most had a recurrence of her leaving them or some one and just hiding or continuing life as a SkyWing. She hated those dreams as she seemed weak and pathetic.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

“Hmmm,” Solar said, “We should put her in her sleeping cave? So she can rest?"

“All right, I'm going to sleep." Stormcloud said. Solar then spoke up and he said that he was going to go to sleep while the Skywing and Sandwing hybrid (Reya) just nodded and left as well. I had never gotten her name.

“I'll help with Obelisk,” Tropic said, volunteering to help me with Obelisk, who I had just learned the name of.

“Thanks Tropic,” I said, smiling tiredly at him. “Could you help me move her to a dorm? I don’t know which one she’s in so let's just see if we can find an empty bed somewhere.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Okay, after everyone is done sleeping, they prepare for the quest...right?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Sounds good with me

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Why you no go through post?! 

" Of course I'll help you" He started lifting her up and looked at bushmaster. " We both going to carry her or do you want me to?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
    “Of course I'll help you," Tropic said, and he started to pick up Obelisk. He then looked at me and asked, “We both going to carry her or do you want me to?"
    “We'll both carry her,” I said and went over and also lifted up Obelisk. “Aright, now onwards to the dorms!” I said, somewhat tiredly. My scales had gone back to the sky blue color that I normally kept them, although they were somewhat paler than usual do to me being so tired. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

" Ok" He started walking towards the dorms, being careful not to knock obelisk into anything. " We just going to put her in the nearest dorm?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV
    “Ok,” Tropic said while carrying Obelisk towards the dorm, “We just going to put her in the nearest dorm?"
    “Yep, it's not like we know what dorm she’s in and I didn't want to leave her sleeping on the ground.” I replied while carrying Obelisk as well, taking the same care as Tropic not to bump her into something. Soon we neared the dorms and I spotted an empty bed in one. “Let's put her in here,” I said to Tropic as I started to move Obelisk into the dorm. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 76 , 77 , 78