Okay, if it's kay with everyone else: SKIPSKIPSKIPSKIP EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING IT IS NOW MORNING

Stormcloud's POV

I woke up and rolled off my ledge, grabbing a quill, and inkwell, and a roll of parchment. I went to the sign hanging by the cafeteria and wrote on the parchment:

We have a quest to do. And we have at least any time to get ready. Meet me in the assembly hall at 10.

~Stormcloud

Then, I went in the cafeteria and grabbed a few mangoes and a cow and started eating.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Reya slowly got off her ledge and headed towards the cafiteria. As she was about to enter, the sign had apeice of paper on it. It read,

We have a quest to do. And we have at least any time to get ready. Meet me in the assembly hall at 10. ~Stormcloud 

Reya didn'y know who Stormcloud was or anyone other Solar and Cuttlefish. And she hadn't been kind to them. She cringed a little. as she entered she saw a dragon that she saw the other night al ready eating, she guessed that she was Stormcloud. Reya grabbed a pig and and sat some what near her. "I'm Reya." She said before starting to eat.

• Posted at:

-Jade- (Jae-d) Name To describe a girl thats: okay.

A quote and book loving nerd.

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Should we just say we put obelisk on her bed?

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@dragonriding: Yeah, that sounds good.

Bushmaster’s PoV

I stretched as I woke up, my mind hazily recalling what had happened last night. Tropic and I had left Obelisk in the bed and we had both then gone to our own dorms. I had fallen asleep almost instantly when I had reached the bed since I was so tired from the day's events. I hadn’t wanted to wake up either, I had been having a really good dream about exploring a temple as well. I headed to the cafeteria, hungry for breakfast. As I approached I saw a sign that said: We have a quest to do. And we have at least any time to get ready. Meet me in the assembly hall at 10. ~Stormcloud. Yay! We had a quest! This was going to be so exciting! I entered the breakfast hall to see Stormcloud eating some fruit and a cow and a Skywing and Sandwing (Reya) hybrid from yesterday. “Hi guys,” I said cheerfully as I grabbed some bananas and pineapples and sat down to eat.  

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Stormcloud's POV

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." I apolojized as I swollowed my last mango. "My name is Stormcloud."

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Waking up, I went to the prey center when a poster caught my eye. Yay! Quest time! I thought as I entered the prey center. I got two fish and sat down next to Stormcloud. "Hi guys!" I said enthusiastically. Please stay blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: /242169

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!" ~Unknown~

"Sometimes, following your heart means losing your mind." ~Unknown~

Tropic woke up and got out of his hammock stretching. He started down to the prey center, but Saw solar still sleeping. He poked his head into the cave. " Hey solar, time for breakfast" He saw solar open his eyes and mumble, then slowly get up and yawn. They both headed down to the prey center, solar still pretty much asleep , and they saw a note on the entrance. We have a quest to do. We have any time to get ready. A quest! Awesome! They both headed in and solar grabbed some bananas and some papayas and tropic grabbed a cow. Solar Sat Down next to cuttlefish and tropic Sat Down next to bushmaster. " How'd you guys sleep?" He looked at everyone while eating his Cow. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

"Pretty good." I replied as I finished my breakfast. "So...meet me in the assembly hall pretty soon." I remarked as I got up and started to walk over there.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Bushmaster’s PoV
    “Pretty good." Stormcloud replied to Tropic’s question."So...meet me in the assembly hall pretty soon," she then said and then left.
    “I slept pretty well,” I said to Tropic, “thanks for asking. How about you?” I then looked at Solar, who seemed to be more asleep than awake. “Is he awake,” I asked pointing towards Solar, “or is he just sleep-walking?”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

I shrugged. "I had a weird dream." I said plainly, finishing off my first fish. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. BLUE!

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

I think he's awake?" Tropic shrugged. "He was moving around a lot last night, poor guy, sounded like he was having a nightmare from where I was" 

Solar rubbed his eyes and looked at everyone, and yawned. " I'm awake I'm awake, sorry.. Had a pretty rough night" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

"Oh, I know how that is..." I said, taking a bite of fish. "Cheer up, it was just a dream." I said, nudging Solar with my wing. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Bushmaster’s PoV

“I had a weird dream,” Cuttlefish said as she shrugged and ate her fish.

“I think he’s awake?” Tropic said, answering my question while shrugging, “He was moving around a lot last night, poor guy, sounded like he was having a nightmare from where I was.” I felt sympathy for Solar, nightmares were never fun.

“I'm awake I'm awake, sorry.. Had a pretty rough night" Solar said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes, looking really tired.

“Oh, I know how that is..." Cuttlefish said. "Cheer up, it was just a dream."

“That’s rough,” I said to Solar, “but I'm with Cuttlefish, cheer up. After all we have a quest today! Isn't this exciting, going on a quest!?” I said, starting to speak fast in my excitement and my scales turning gold in excitement as well as I thought about exploring.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Reya grinned at the sound of an adventure. She has always enjoyed adventures. "I'm Reya, for those that don't know. Which is all but, Solar and Cuttlefish." She admited.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

“I'm Reya, for those that don't know. Which is all but, Solar and Cuttlefish,” the Skywing and Sandwing hybrid said. Finally! I got to know her name.

“Hi Reya!” I said excitedly, my scales still gold in excitement, “I’m Bushmaster, nice to meet you!"

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Deathfrost

I yawned and stumbled out of bed. I saw a poster and skimmed it. I caught the words we, quest, assembly, and 10. "huh." I muttered to myself and went to the prey center to eat. I on my way to get a walrus or two, I tripped and fell over. I felt very embarrassed and went to sit by myself and eat.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

Solar smiled at cuttlefish and bushmaster . " Yeah, your right, we have a quest to do! I feel better now thinking about that" finishes eating, and gets up and stretches. 

Tropic smiled and finished eating. " Who's ready for a quest?" Grins at all of them.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bushmaster’s PoV

“Yeah, you're right, we have a quest to do! I feel better now thinking about that," Solar said smiling. He finished up his breakfast and stretched.

“That's the spirit,” I said, also smiling. My eyes widened as I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything yet. I peeled a pineapple and began to eat it.

“Who's ready for a quest?" Tropic said, grinning at us all.

“I am, I am!” I said excitedly, having finished my pineapple and starting on the second, bouncing in place with how excited I was.  

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Tropic held up a bag to solar. " Already packed the necessities for you solar". Gives to him and then puts his own bag on.

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

At exactly 9:50 I was standing in the assembly hall, holding a cow-skin bag. A sheath with the sword in it was hanging from a belt hanging from my shoulder. I had drawn the sheath and belt on my scroll, which was sticking to my chest.

Also, something about the items (SORRY I DID NOT BRING THIS UP EARLIER) you can't really put them down. If you stop holding them, they just stick to you.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I like @moonlightwolf742's (sorry, I'm on mobile) idea of there being one teacher who hates hybrids and is only at the school to try and kill them. Do you want to make them? Also, Dreamer, you said quest? What quest? I mean, the prophecy says they will end the prejudice against hybrids, but how will they do that? *shrug* Guess we'll figure it out! 

Obelisk: 

I blinked open my eyes. Two dragons (Bushmaster and Tropic) were carrying me... Why were they carrying me? I tried to sit up while in their arms, and ended up pathetically flopping around. Grr, I kept making a bad impression. "Um, I can walk from here?" I hated how it came out as more of a question. I had no idea if I could even walk by myself, but I slid out of their arms and walked over to the bed. I didn't know if this was my dorm, but it didn't matter. I might be able to get out of this school by tomorrow. Only one thing nagged at my thoughts... two of the dragons here had cared enough to move me to a bed. Did that mean that they were my friends? "What are your names?" I asked them.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost (it hurts my heart that there are too many to name)  

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

Tropic slung the bag around his neck, with his book, some parchment, ink pots, quills, and scrolls on history and the other tribes. He walked out and joined stormcloud in the hall (?) " You excited?" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Deathfrost

At 9:58 I walked into the assembly hall. "what is this assembly about? I asked.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

So, I think I have all of Reyas nacklase powers down. So, she turns 'Full' (Pure SkyWing) when strong emotions take over and any other time she's normal. And, if it's okay, her 'Pure' self is sorta like a different personality growing onto her. Both ends know what the other was thinking but, might disagree or such. They might here each others thoughts some times. Currently, Reya Feels quite blank, due to the other half still developing.

Reya silently walked to the auditorium around 9:40-ish. She didn't understand why but, she felt, blank. Like, she didn't know anything. But, she did. Her name was Reya, she's a SkyWIng and SandWing hybrid, she's apart of a prophecy, and she's at this school. Why did she feel like this, so blank and unsure? She shrugged it off and hurried up.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

@Prism: Um, it's morning already and the other dragons are eating breakfast or going to the meeting hall. I can still fit your PoV in, but I thought I should let you know.

Bushmaster’s PoV

I finished my second pinapple and the banana hurriedly and quickly left for my dorm as he others . My exploring bag was in there. I entered and grabbed my bag and made sure that I had everything. Compass, check. Maps, check. Extra food, check. Medical supplies, check. Scrolls and ink, check. Extra items, check. Looks like I had everything! As I headed to the assembly I recalled last night with Obelisk and what had happened. As Tropic and I had taken her to a dorm she had gain some consciousness and had tried to move, but had failed spectacularly. “Um, I can walk from here?” Obelisk had said somewhat weakly.

“I kind-of doubt that at the minute,” I said as Tropic and I continued to carry her. When we reached a dorm and entered it she managed to slide out of our grasp and basically slid into the bed.

We began to leave when she said, “What are your names?”

“I'm Bushmaster,” I said with a soft smile on my face, “and he's Tropic.” I had then walked out of the dorm and had headed to my own. I snapped out my reminiscence and realized that I had reached the assembly hall while I had been walking. I entered the assembly hall to see that Stormcloud and Tropic were already here. I decided to wait and see who would enter the hall next and I wondered if Obelisk would be joining us on this quest.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

AGH SORRY! MY POST CAME IN SO SUPER LATE! Seriously, I posted it before anything on this page happened. Just um yeah... what you did with her remembering was good. That probably caused a lot of confusion so sorry! 

Obelisk:

I walked down to the assembly hall. I still wasn't totally sure that I was going on this quest, but I owed it to Bushmaster and Tropic to at least show up for the meeting. I had grabbed everything I owned- not much- and put it in a bag. Either way I would be leaving the school today. Then I walked through the doors of the assembly hall. Several dragons were already there. I sat down next to Bushmaster and Tropic. Stormcloud would be telling us about this quest. She seemed to have taken the lead, maybe since it was her parents who had been taken over by evil animuses. She looked a lot more confident now than when I had first seen her crying over a portrait of her sister. 

Mods please let this through preferably not super late!

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

" Hey obelisk , feel better from yesterday?" Nudges her with his wing. " excited for the quest?" 

Solar put the bag around his neck and headed to the assembly hall. He sat next to bushmaster. " This is so exciting! We get to go on a quest!" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Reya walked into the auditorium and saw a bit of them already there. She noticed most had bags or where carrying something other than their item. She didn't have any thing. She sat some what on the edges of the group, looking some what dazed and distant. She couldn't place it. She sighed and stretched her wings. Well, I've always traveled light, I guess...She thought trying to reasure herself.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

:) PREPARE YOURSELVES. FOR PLOT TWIST RELATED TO STORMCLOUD'S FAMILY.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Bushmaster’s PoV
    Obelisk soon came in and sat down next to me and Tropic. “Hey Obelisk, feel better from yesterday? Excited for the quest?" Tropic asked Obelisk, nudging her with his wing.
    Solar then came in and sat down next to me and said, “This is so exciting! We get to go on a quest!"
    “I know right!” I exclaimed, “I wonder where we’re going.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

((Sorry for not POVing, guys))

I went right to where the others were supposed to. I didn't have anything except for the bracelet on my arm. I sat next to Solar and Bushmaster. "Iknow, right!" Bushmaster exclaimed. "I wonder where we're going." "Well, the scroll said something about bringing peace to hybrids and 'pure bloods'... So maybe we should start with the most prejudice group?" I said, thinking out loud. 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Darth Comet

#DAISY-WAN!

#COMETGAZER!

Solar nodded. " Thats a good idea , then we can go from the hardest to the easiest. Personally I've gotten the most hate from the ice wings, I don't know about you guys, but that's my experience. " 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Stormcloud's POV

Maybe...hmm...the Skywings?" I asked. Then I had an idea. "Hey Tropic, can I see your book for a minute?"

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Bushmaster’s PoV

Reya soon also came into the hall and sat near the edges of the group. Soon after Reya came in Cuttlefish came and sat down near me and Solar just in time to hear my question.

“Well, the scroll said something about bringing peace to hybrids and 'pure bloods'... So maybe we should start with the most prejudice group?" Cuttlefish said in response to my question.

“That’s a good idea, then we can go from the hardest to the easiest. Personally I've gotten the most hate from the ice wings, I don't know about you guys, but that's my experience,” Solar said.

“Maybe...hmm...the Skywings?" Stormcloud said, also giving out ideas. "Hey Tropic, can I see your book for a minute?" she then asked.

I decided to give my input and said, “Hmm, I'm not really sure which tribe would be the most prejudiced. I never really interacted with dragons from other tribes, let alone very many dragons at all.”

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Obelisk: 

Tropic nudged me with his wing. "Hey Obelisk, feel better from yesterday? Excited for the quest?" 

"Yeah, I feel better," I said, feeling a warm burst of pride that Tropic cared. "And I guess I'm kinda excited." Bushmaster and some others were talking about where we were going first. IceWings? SkyWings? "How are we even going to convince them to end their prejudice against hybrids?" I interrupted. "All the tribes hate us!" 

Mods please let this thru (on time)

• Posted at:

{Prism}

Inactive for the summer.

" Sure stormcloud. He reached in his bag and grabbed the book, then handed it to her. " Here ya go" 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Deathfrost

"I think we should go to the Icewings or, the moons know how, the Nightwings." I said. I was just wearing my item.

• Posted at:

I'm night!

"If anything, the Icewings will be the hardest. Think about, their all rules and we can't really go to the Ice Kingdom." Reya added in. "Then, maybe, SkyWings?" She shrugged.

• Posted at:

Inactive & On-off-ish. 

Bushmaster’s PoV

"Yeah, I feel better. And I guess I'm kinda excited,” Obelisk said to Tropic in response to his earlier question. She seemed to over hear our conversation and said what she thought about which tribe we should visit next. "How are we even going to convince them to end their prejudice against hybrids? All the tribes hate us!" she exclaimed.

“Sure Stormcloud. Here ya go,” Tropic said and he handed over his book to Stormcloud like she had asked.

The new hybrid, the Nightwing and Icewing (Deathfrost) came in and also gave his opinion as well. "I think we should go to the Icewings or, the moons know how, the Nightwings,” he said.

Reya also spoke up, saying, "If anything, the Icewings will be the hardest. Think about, their all rules and we can't really go to the Ice Kingdom.” She then said, “Then, maybe, SkyWings?” and shrugged

“So it sounds like we're either going to go see the Skywings or Icewings first,” I said. I really hope we do the Skywings first and not the Icewings, I thought.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Stormcloud's POV

I gently took the book and wrote "Tobacco" in the top of the page. Then, letters appeared on it.

Tobacco

Is a sky/rain hybrid

Is about 3 years younger than Stormcloud the hybrid

Is female

Stormcloud is her sister

Was captured by Icewings during the Sandwing succession

Escaped the Icewings and is now hidden in the Ice Kingdom

I held my breath.

I couldn't believe it at first. Not for a second.

But it was no trick. I knew what the book did. I knew it never lied. I just sat in stunned silence, staring at the finely printed words. Time seemed to slow down, and I only knew one thing.

She's alive. Tobacco is alive.

My sister is still alive.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON