WARNING: Totally irrelevant content.

Just wondering, how do u make a lenny face?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*    BastaT   *      uuuuuuuuuuuu

"Pinecones are fearsome tools of destruction!" -Bacchus, The Mark of Athena

A gremlin stole this part of my SIGGY

You're creeping me out.

@Caleo

Wait why does Prism need your permission (or anyone else's) to join the RP with her dragon? Isn't she the one who made it in the first place? Or i might be confusing her with someone else... Just wondering

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

Name: Seapool

Tribe(s): Sea (quarter Night)

Power: Animus w/ Harry Potter spells

Zodiac Sign: Virgo (BDay is Sept. 17 which is mine in real life)

Personality (can be brief): Quirky, smart (how did i make this it italics? i didnt press the button!!)

Appearance (can be brief): (looks in THK for a SeaWing apperance since she has no NightWing looks) "blue ... scales; webs between their claws; gills on their necks; glow-in-the-dark stripes on their tails/snouts/underbellies

Accessories (if any):

Backstory (I will possibly include some of them in the story, and I need it to help along with the personality): Raised as a reg. SeaWing by her parents (Freedom and Azul) 'till May 21 of last yr when she got lost. Survives on her own.

Other:  Loves reading the scroll series Time Warp Trio. Also loves chocolate (what do i put here!??!?!?)

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

KING OF LENNY FACES!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#Pokémon

#GeometryDash

#ImagineDragons U LUCKY

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"-Albert Einstein

#SAVETHESAMB

@Catink here. On mobile you HAVE TO copy and paste. ALT + _ means press and hold "ALT" and type in the #s then let go WHEN YOURE DONE W/ THE #s

SHIFT + 9

SPACE

ALT + 865

ALT + 248

SPACE

ALT + 860

ALT + 662

SPACE

ALT + 865

ALT + 248

SHIFT + 0

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

KING OF LENNY FACES!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#Pokémon

#GeometryDash

#ImagineDragons U LUCKY

#SAVETHESAMB

Prism u are amazing to have created my fave RP of all time! Also, if miracles happen and my 2 dope characters Opal and her sister Ivory get accepted, can I get a catcher-upper on things? Is it possible for dragons to enter when everyone attending Topaz Mountain has already skipped off on an adventure?

How about this:

IF amazingly my characters are accepted into the RP, then how about they meet the gang in the middle of the adventure while the two sisters are traveling to the mountain? It'd be a fine explanation instead of them getting to the mountain and nobody being there.

IF they get accepted as proper RP characters.

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

neat. I'm not on mobile but I'll try...

( •§∞™¢• •§º§§™ •§∞™¢•)

This MAC DOESNT HAVE AN ALT!!!!!!. I'm having a spot of trouble with the alt...

Ta-da! I tried it with command and, well, boom, my masterpiece. Whatever, I'll try your miracle recipe on my other keyboard, k? Let's see if it works...

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

@Freedom

If Opal gets accepted

If your character form Seapool who is a male and the same age as Opal (6)

Can she...

Pant-pant *tounge rolling, drool, wide excited eyes*

You know what? forget it, unless...

Forget it

K

BTW thx for the instructions on The Amazing Lenny Face

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

Or you could just copy and paste it it's a whole lot easier

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Creator of HF, FTA, and one more coming soon  

Why yes, I do like colorfading 

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ,  Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

@Caleo: Just adding onto Whitefox, because I realized that I forgot to put her family down and forgot to explain something that appears in other (the quote). Her family basically consists of her mother, Panamint, her father, Millipede, and her brother, Porcupine, who are all still alive. She also once had a friend, Ringtail, who abandoned her when she found out about her abnormal strength. Whitefox has a policy of honestly not caring about what tribe a dragon is from or if they're a hybrid, or if they look abnormal or who they're with or whatever. They're a dragon, that's enough for her. She'll let actions speak louder than anything. And I honestly don't care what gender you ship her with.
@Freedom: Moonflight did not steal your OC, she simply has one with the same name. That's pretty common as a lot of people use names that other people have used as well. For example, there was a main character on this RP with the name Mirage and one of my characters in this RP had a family member with the same name, but the two were completely different characters. Just because a character shares a name with yours does not make it copied or stolen in any way, in fact it's probably going to happen with multiple characters. It's when the appearance and personality are almost identical to your OC that a problem starts to appear.
@Catink: Thank you for adding those to your characters! Unfortunately I'm not the one who can accept you, that's Prism. She normally can't get on during the weekends, so you may have to wait until Monday for her to say if your characters are accepted. Just to let you know, this RP is no longer a school and RP and takes place nowhere near the school anymore. Instead it has became a questing RP were the main group is trying to convince the other tribes to stop their prejudice against hybrids. The group is currently in the SandWing kingdom in a town run by a group called the Sand Flyers. The camp is currently impossible to sneak into due to incidents with a few other characters. They're not anywhere near the school anymore and aren't likely to be anywhere near there anytime soon. There is a summary and list of the current cast of characters two pages back (pg. 35) that you really should look at. If you want I can post them again though. If you have any question about where to start or what is going on, feel free to ask! And what Caleo is doing has nothing to do with the RP actually. She's making a story and asked if we could make our sonas/OCs for her to use for the story and were pretty much posting them here for her.

Chimera couldn't help but role her eyes as she sat here at the entrance, listening to Boreal and Shadespite bicker. Shadespite was on guard duty so she didn’t “scare away the newcomers”, a more polite way than Shore had put it, as most didn't realize her attitude wasn't anything personal and just how she was, and Boreal was here both as punishment and security. What had happened and the rumors were spreading around camp, that there were dragons out for hybrids, nothing new, but this time it seemed to be a group, which was putting the camp on edge. She was just here to make sure they didn't scare, or kill, anyone who came up to the entrance. Right now the two were arguing about some worthless point or something-
           “I can hear everything you're thinking Chimera so *********** up,” Shadespite growled out, looking at her from the corner of her eyes. Chimera just thought a few choice words back while Boreal cackled. Her eyes narrowed as she sat up straighter, spotting a figure (Reflection) stumbling towards them. Both Shadespite and Boreal quieted, noticing what she saw as well. The three of them tensed, only to relax slightly as the figure collapsed on the ground. They stared for a bit before Shadespite turned to Chimera and said, “You better not still be a wounded dragon magnet or I'm burying you alive in the sands myself.”
          Chimera ignored Shadespite and headed over to the downed dragon, a male SeaWing and RainWing hybrid (Reflection) it looked like.
          “Hey, you alive or what,” Boreal asked, coming around to the dragons other side, poking him with a frozen stick. Or the frozen end of a metal spear it seemed. Hopefully it didn't shatter, metal tended to last longer under Boreal’s claws, but it still become brittle and shattered eventually.

*Imagine, do you mind if they carry Reflection to the healing tent in the camp if he doesn't wake up?

Sand Flyers:
Shadespite: Shadespite: A female mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadesight. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Boreal: A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.

Non Sand Flyers:
Chimera: A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

The most recent summary and character list is on pg. 103

Prism you have 2 new mail!

Name: Skyleaf
Tribes: 1/4 Sky+3/4 Rain
Appearence: Most of her scales change color but her tail, talons, and snout stay a pinkish red, “like pretty pink peaches” she likes to say.
Personality: She’s very friendly for being part Skywing, and she loves to make new friends. And most of the rainwings forget she’s even part skywing.
Backstory: her father was a skywing solider who feared Scarlet and ran away to the rainforest, where he met Skyleaf’s mother, Butterfly, who taught him how to glide and avoid trees when flying. Skyleaf loves the rainforest and makes new friends every day.
Special Skills: Can shoot venom and can breathe small puffs of blue fire. Can never stop smiling.
Other: Biggest fan of kinkajou, thinks of her as an idol.

No shipping Please! Not my final OC!

• Posted at:

@Caleo- What zodiac signs are left?? 

Tropic was depressed. He felt like he was being crushed by all these emotions on every side. He'd lost a friend. One of his first friends. His eyes teared up again and he tried to not ball again, especially in front of Obelisk. He was scared he'd always disappoint her or embarrass her. And even though she probably knew, he was still to nervous to tell her how he felt. " I knew this whole adventure was going to cost us something.. but I didn't think it'd be so severe.." His scales were dark blue, and as he headed back to the tent, his wings fell on either and dragged behind him. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@ Amarok

Ok. Got it now, thank you so much. I just didn't really have time for reading 97 pages of this awesome story, you know? I'll read the summary on page 35 and the list of dragons helps a lot, too.

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

Name: tinder

tribes:sand/sky

apperence:has a barbed tail,but the poison doesn't settle in that quickly. Is a reddish gold color

persoality: he is stubborn, but has a soft side

backstory: he was abandoned as a small dragonet but learned to fend for himself

other:hybrid

• Posted at:

echo x topaz 

no one ever knows what I am talking about

the rain forest is full of are adorable friends ..... The sloths!

p.s they rule

Did eucalyptus come through here?

i can never choose between prim or rue

Nickname: echo

@Dragondolphin: There are several things that are wrong with your character 1) Your personality needs a lot more to it. Friendly is not a personality. A personality should say more about a dragon, such as does she ever get angry, when does she get angry, is she naive, street smart, what she like or hates, how she'd react in certain situations, etc. There needs to be a lot more than one personality trait as hat isn't a personality. 2) Your appearance needs to state which tribe does she take after, does she mostly look like a RainWing or a SkyWing and which parts are which. And maybe what eye color she has. 3) Why is she joining the group if she loves the rainforest so much and seems to have fit into RainWing society so well? Is there any reason for her to join? 4) No dragon can breath blue fire, it makes no sense that Skyleaf would have that power as it isn't canon and doesn't make sense. Please get rid of that power. Please fix these things about your form. I'm not the one who ultimately accepts the forms, that's Prism. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
@Bastat: 95, I meant page 95! Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. If there is even a summary on pg. 35, it's horrible outdated, so please read the one on 95. Sorry about that!
@Echo: There are several things wrong with your character, mostly that there needs to be more information about him. 1) Your appearance needs to state more. What tribe does he take after, is he mostly SkyWing or mostly SandWing or more of a mix. Is his spines/frill SandWing or SkyWing? What tribe do his wings, body shape, tail, etc. take after. And are all his scales reddish-gold, his underbelly, his spines, horns, or wing membranes all the same color? What color are his eyes? Things like that need to be in an appearance. 2) His personality needs more to it. Two personality traits don't make a dragons. When is he stubborn, does he have a temper, what makes him show his soft side, is he shy, is he street smart, can be read, what does he dislike, what does he like, is he suspicious of others, paranoid, trusting, etc. Things like that need to be in a personality, there needs to be more. 3) Your backstory needs to have more, it's five years of a characters life, there needs to be more than one sentence. Which tribe did he live in, how did he fend for himself, did he steal, scavenge, or love alone and hunt? Has he ever had any friends or has he always been scorned? Did his backstory help shape who he is know? Why is he joining the group? Things like that. It needs to explain more about what happened to your character. 4) Please put what powers your character has from each tribe.
Basically your character needs more information about him. Please fix this about your character. I'm not the person who ultimately accepts characters, that's Prism. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

Yes... so I know this is irrelevant to the roleplay, but I have done a full-colored drawing of Jinga. It was fun.

Li-ko spat out the vile flavor on her tongue. 

Well, that is the last of it. Li-ko thought as she looked down at her scorpion sting that she had just de-venomed. Being out in this cool,shaded place had helped to keep Li-ko cool and hydrated. 

I wish my home could be more like this. It feels safer;happier. Li-ko thought of her visits to the Scorpion Den. 

Where did that IceWing come from? Li-ko started to sneak through the thickening mists. She seemed to think I was from that camp... what was that camp for? Was it from the war? Is it the start of another town like the Scorpion Den or the place called Possibility?

Li-ko started to run through the mists, trying to ignore all of the thousands of questions she had just realized she had.

• Posted at:

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

@Dragonriding- Here you go! Feel free to take whichever sign you want. I remember you said you were a Scorpio (*highfives and cheers*), but since I already claimed it you can take anything that's open. Thank you for wanting to join :D

Aquarius | Can control air | Open

Pisces | Healing | Open

Aries| Super strength | Whitefox (F), @Amarok

Taurus | Can speak with animals | Open

Gemini | Transformation (Can transform into any animate or inanimate object) | Open

Cancer | Can control water | Saline (F), @Prism

Leo | Pyrokynesis (The ability to control fire) | Open

Virgo | Magic/Animus (Note: Does not have the curse of going crazy if used too much, and they use spells, like Harry Potter) | Open

Libra | Telekinesis | Lily (F), @Moonflight

Scorpio | Mind control | Zamia (F), @Caleo

Sagittarius | Teleportation | Open

Capricorn | Fear inducement | Open

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

(yes, he won't wake up for a while)

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Diamondback nodded. He hurriedly tied Freya to the blocks and then tentatively took her muzzle off. Immediately, she lunged forward, snapping and snarling. He stumbled back and, to Freya's undying delight, tripped over his feet and landed in the sand on his rear.

Shaking her wings out and drawing them back, she lifted her chin and smirked at him. He growled and stood up. Then he stalked out of the tent.

Ounce watched as he left, then poked his head through a flap. "Do you need someone here with you, Mesite? Or do you want to be alone?" He flinched as Freya craned her neck around and glared murderously at him.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

Peacock where you at

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

#Please stop shooting my trees

#Take everything I say with a grain of salt : .

#Contact mhere: /324550

Were you looking for white text?

//oof right here//

Tornadp stays quiet for a moment before saying, "Well, yeah, the land is pretty dreary..." She trailed off slightly akwardly. She sighed. 

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

"When in doubt, go to the BH Chat for some jokes!"

It's 1:90!

Astronomy!Geography!History

All about that "Pun"ctuation!

Name: Starshaper
Tribes: 3/4 NightWing 1/4 SkyWing
Appearance: Mostly blackish-purplish NightWing scales with the large wings of a SkyWing and SkyWing horns, mostly resembling a NightWing
Personality: Isn't very social and is aggressive when provoked, but has a soft side for her friends, Shadowshade and Starcasting, who are twins, and don't judge her by her looks.
Backstory: Her father, Jasper, was a SkyWing solider left the Sky Kingdom because he was afraid Queen Scarlet would punish him for letting a prisoner go, when he met Darkness, also a Runaway, like him, they soon grew fond of each other and Had Starshaper. But soon after that Jasper returned to the Sky kingdom once he knew Queen Scarlet was gone, and then Darkness took Starshaper to the Rainforest, where she enjoys it, but finds it hard to fit in, because most of the NightWings avoid her because of her looks.
Special Skills: Can breathe fire, and has mind reading. Is Animus

No Shipping Please! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Tinder walked through the painted cave halls. His barbed tail twitching 

• Posted at:

echo x topaz 

no one ever knows what I am talking about

the rain forest is full of are adorable friends ..... The sloths!

p.s they rule

Did eucalyptus come through here?

i can never choose between prim or rue

Nickname: echo

@Peacock - do you have a homethread? I could notify you each time I post to make it easier for you

Raspberry

The sky slowly began to dim, and she noticed Heron’s flight pattern to become more erratic. She always does that when she’s tired, Raspberry thought affectionately.

”Let’s land!” She announced.

Heron

”Oh, uh, sure,” she said, suddenly snapping to attention. She had  begun to drift asleep! Oops! That’s so embarrassing! She glanced over at Tornado to see if she had noticed.

@Amarok - I understand that this might not neccesarily be in keeping with the time over at the Sand Flyer Camp, but I also realize that not much is happening during their journey, and that this will make it more fun and accessible

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

@Caleo I did a form on Virgo...

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

KING OF LENNY FACES!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#Pokémon

#GeometryDash

#ImagineDragons U LUCKY

#SAVETHESAMB

@Bastat (cook nicname) Yes Opal can have a "Pant-pant *tounge rolling, drool, wide excited eyes*" on Seapool. Seapool is for @Caleo's fanfic  not Topaz Mt. and Topaz Mt. is destroyed. You're welcome for the instructions I had a Doc on it and sorry I guess Unicode isn't on Mac.

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

KING OF LENNY FACES!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#Pokémon

#GeometryDash

#ImagineDragons U LUCKY

#SAVETHESAMB

//yup, I'll give you the number in a second//

Tornado had been half in her own thoughts and hardly noticed the other two starting to land before she jolted back to focus and soared down. 

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

"When in doubt, go to the BH Chat for some jokes!"

It's 1:90!

Astronomy!Geography!History

All about that "Pun"ctuation!

@Echo: Your character was not accepted. There were multiple things that were wrong with his form, please look at what I said and wait for your character to be accepted before PoVing. That and this RP no longer takes place in the school and has become a questing RP. The summary and character list are on pg. 95, please read those and fix your character form.
@Dragondolphin: Firstly, your precious character also had problems with it that I stated in a previous post. It's appreciated if you fix what was wrong with your previous character before adding in another one. As for this character there are problems with them as well. 1) The appearance needs more to it. Is your character all a blackish-purple color, from their scales to their underbelly to their wing membranes? Or are there different colors on them. Do the have the silver scales of a NightWing, what color are their eyes, are their claws blackish-purple, etc.? There needs to be a bit more to the appearance. 2) Her personality needs a lot more to it, especially with those powers. Social, aggressive, and has a soft spot for two other dragons is not enough for a personality, especially if she has powers. How have her powers affected her, is she paranoid because of them, what does she like, what does she dislike, what sets of her temper, how is she both social and aggressive, etc.? Things like those needs to be in there and there needs to be more for her to have powers. 3) What age is she. It's appreciated if that's added. 4)Her background needs to explain more about her as a character. How has she lived with having powers and how they've affected her. Did I she keep them a secret and if so how did she find out about them? If the tribe knew about those powers why in the three moons did they let her go? Why does she have a soft spot for the other characters you mentioned, that should be I here. You backstory needs to be about your characters life and what they've gone through up until know. 4) If you are going to have an animus character or one with mindreading, you need to have both a detailed form and have it shown in the personality and backstory how having that power affected your character. It can not just be slapped on into others, it has to have impact on your character, it's not something that can just be put in other. That and Prism probably won't allow an animus and a mindreader together, and she probably won't let an animus here. And, again, your form needs to be more detailed and show how this power has impacted a character for a character to have that power. And with animuses they also need to say what objects they have enchanted. Neither is present in your form and she really should only have one of those powers.
@Caleo: Did you miss Ariel’s last PoV? I've noticed that you've been responding with Freyä, but not Storm, so did you miss Ariel’s PoV or is it something else.
@Moonflight: Not quite sure what you mean, but if you have to, you can just time skip to where they're near the Sand Flyers camp. Say that so much time has passed and that they're now near, it's what we commonly do to ignore the long flights and just get to where we need to be next. You'll probably want to ask Peacock if that's fine to though. If your saying that is what happened, then that's fine, we do that often to skip periods of time. If I completely didn't understand what you were saying, then sorry!

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

@everyone- Ack, so sorry I've been really inactive! I'm back from my long break though, oof. also, @Amarok- I absolutely love the dragonet! ^-^

Blue~ I didn't know what to do, I just held Solar until he would calm down, trying to offer soothing words and muttering about how we should get him a new blindfold because that one is now soaked.  I think what worried me most now was Solar, not Bushmaster-- which only slightly troubled me. (i so dont ship Solar and Blue)

Darknight- i grumbled, putting on an act until the dragon had taken (Freya) far enough away i was out of sight and began followng. i hid behind a building, watching as (Freya) was chained up and did my best to contain myself as the guard fell on his tail end.  I wasn't sure what i was even waiting for, i just knew i had to get (Freya) out. i realised i hadn't gotten the dragon's (freya's) name yet.

Flora~ "It's a free-for-all, baby." she grinned, stalking up toward a very idiotically distracted dragon, posing for attack.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

I won't pretend anymore.

You can fix something, but that doesn't mean it's still not broken,

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

Everywhere is somewhere, 

everyone is something.

So why am I nothing?

Raspberry

”Get down here you sloth,” she yelled at Tornado as she landed. Heron looked sheepish, and began to apologize, before Raspberry whirled on her.

”Will you stop it?! It’s not your fault! You’re perfect! Stop being so nervous!” She glared at her younger companion.

”Oh, uh, I’m sorry,” Heron replied, wilting slightly under Raspberry’s poisonous stare.

”Scavenger spittle and Scarlet’s grave...” she muttered, stalking off.

Heron

”Get down here you sloth,” Raspberry barked at her. Oh no! She’s angry! I did something wrong! She opened her jaws to apologize hurriedly, before the Rainwing Skywing hybrid spoke again, with an exasperated tone.

”Will you stop it?! It’s not your fault! You’re perfect! Stop being so nervous!” Raspberry shouted.

”Oh, uh, I’m sorry,” Heron squeaked anxiously, looking away at a bush; anywhere but at her friend. Raspberry grumbled some curses - no doubt some she learned in the army - and walked off moodily.

”Right then, you go hunting,” she called out, and turned to Tornado.

”So, know how to start a fire?” Heron asked cheerfully, shivering as a cool breeze blew over the pair.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

K

Isn't Caleo's fanfic the one with the zodiac signs?

• Posted at:

You're creeping me out.

I’m sorry, i’ll Try better next time. And fix those sorry.

~Dragondolphin2049

• Posted at:

someone at camp pov

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

@Blueangel: Glad to see that you're alright and back! And I'm glad you liked him! (Small side note, the Sand Flyer camp is just made up of tents, no buildings).

Mesite wondered if her eyes were rolling or something as Diamondback fell and stalked out of the tent. She listened to Ounce, who flinched when the dragon (Freyä) went at him, not out of fear but out of an ingrained instinct to attack and lunge when someone lunged at him. “Just stay outside the tent Ounce, just in case. If something else happens, you can leave,” Mesite responded.

“Alright,” Ounce said and she heard him move before stopping outside. “Now, how about we discuss just why you're here. And what just what you thought you'd steal,” Mesite said, her voice hardening, as she turned her head to where she knew the dragon (Freyä) was.

Ounce left the tent after asking Mesite, a part of him trying to not reach for his spear again after the dragon (Freyä) had lunged at him. He knew that they couldn't get him, but it was so ingrained him to attack someone that longed for him that he hand them able to help his flinch as he tried to prevent himself from attacking. He didn't want to hear Ablaze or Shore’s reaction if he killed someone who might have important information. So he just stayed outside the tent, a part of him beginning to feel like someone might be watching him. That or he was overly suspicious of that dragonet (Darknight) who'd be a pain earlier.

Chimera watched as Boreal continued to poke the dragon (Reflection) with the frozen spear, not even really bothering to question it. Boreal could be doing worse. She could tell the dragon was alive though as his chest was moving up and down. And in three, two, one….

“***** they're actually alive,” Shadespite grumbled, looking decidedly unhappy about that fact.

‘Boreal, they're not going to get better or wake up because you keep poking them. In fact you're probably going to give them frostbite.’ Chimera motioned to Boreal, using a mix of movements and mouthing to get her message across as she ignored Shadespite.

“I know that, it's just fun to do,” Boreal stated as if that was an actual good reason. Well, to her it probably was but still. “Though we probably should get him to the healers tent, if only so I don't have to hear the whining about leaving a dragon out here to die.” Both Boreal and Chimera shared a look as they realized something before both slowly looking towards Shadespite.

Shadespite scowled. “If I'm the one carrying them than they're going to end up buried in an anthill somewhere. At least then there's something productive happening with them.”

‘You're the only one who can really carry them’ Chimera thought, pointing out the obvious. Boreal would turn them into an icicle if she tried and Chimera couldn't pick them up due to her missing forearm. Shadespite was the only one pit of the three of them who could.

“I am NOT carrying them and if I do somehow end up doing so you're not going to be able to find them whole and alive again,” Shadespite growled.

“You know you’ll have to listen to Ablaze lecture you about causing her more paperwork, right? And you can't exactly tune her out.”

“....”

‘How about you just put them on my back and I'll carry them there instead of letting them bleed out over here.’

“I don't see any problems with that.”

‘I also have no problem throwing you under the sun when Snowberry or Generosity find out.'

“Fine, but I still say if I can bury him no one will find out.”

“Shadesight would.”

“Alright, alright. Chimera hold your scaly little ***** still while I put them on your back. If they fall I'm NOT doing this again.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, you despise everyone and blah blah blah.”

“Boreal….”

‘Can we just get this done before midday by any chance?'

“There. Done. Now go.”

“Aww, is someone crabby…”

“Boreal, I may not be able to physically touch you but-”

Chimera left the two bickering behind her. She wasn't going to wait for them to decide they wanted to come with her. In fact she'd rather they didn't, neither one would be of much help. It took her a bit to make her way through the camp as she did her best to balance on three legs and with an added weight on her back. She managed though and finally made her way to the main healing tent, opening the tent flap. There was the the dragonet, Nightflower, curled up on a cot, Humidity was still on another, and Skulk was moving around the tent.

“Ah, Chimera, another one. Just put them on a cot, Mesquite should be here soon to help. You stay here as well, just in case.” Chimera just nodded, not arguing with the healers tended to be your best bet of survival, and headed over to a cot. She grasped the edge of it with her remaining forearm and lowered herself down a bit before tilting, doing her best to gently move the dragon (Reflection) onto the cot. It worked, to an extent. They were on the cot at least.

Raven returned the grin, barely holding back a chuckle, as he spotted his own prey, an obvious hybrid of some type that was heading towards a place were he there wasn't anyone else, obviously trying to avoid detection. Perfect. Raven stalked after the dragon, blending in with the crowds, but making sure to keep an eye on Flora. She was the most tolerable out of everyone, he'd rather not loss the one sane companion out of the bunch.

‘Text’- Chimera’s thoughts.

Sand Flyers:

Mesite- A blind female SkyWing who is the main interrogator.

Ounce- A male IceWing and SandWing hybrid. One of his wing membranes is so badly ripped hat there is barely any membrane left.

Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.

Shadespite- A female mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadesight. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.

Shadesight- A male mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadespite. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.

Non Sand Flyers

Chimera- A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.

Skulk- A male SandWing and SkyWing healer and is one of the main healers alongside Generosity and Snowberry.

Mesquite- A female MudWing healers assistant. Not an actually healer, but helps out with what needs to be done in the healers tent.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

@Amarok - sorry for not replying! You got it pretty much right, I’m just doing a travel montage sort of thing, and focusing on the times they’ve landed, in order to properly represent how they will bond over the course of the journey

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Woah, a lot of people submitted forms over the weekend! Everyone, just listen to Amarok. (I feel like I'm saying that more and more...) 

Obelisk: 

"Yeah... the rest of us need to stick together, I guess." I nudged one of Tropic's wings up in what was hopefully an encouraging gesture. I didn't want him to know that just a few minutes ago, I had been considering leaving the group the same way Bushmaster had. 

• Posted at:

☆prism☆

she/her . infj . ravenclaw

topaz mountain school for hybrids

100 pages! 18 months! /238145

#rememberthelost

@Amarok- hah! I suppose Flora is the most sane of the group next to Raven. And also, sorry, I meant tent not building >_<

Darknight- I saw one of the dragon (Ounce) step out of the tent, seemingly at unease. I thought for a second before emerging from my hiding spot, making sure to make it look casual and pretended to just now see him, "oh, hello." I greeted, looking around, making sure all the tent flaps were closed for what I was planning to do. 

Flora~ She grinned back before disappearing out of sight, her scales changing to match her surroundings. She stalked up to an isolated dragon, seemingly interested in something at the end of an alleyway, back turned so she couldn't see what was keeping them occupied.she slowly drew her dagger, making sure it wasn't obvious and hiding it behind her wing. "Hello." She grinned, the only thing showing against her camoflaged scales an lunged at the dragon  before they could react. "You would make a nice rug." She stated as if she was merely making small talk.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

I won't pretend anymore.

You can fix something, but that doesn't mean it's still not broken,

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

Everywhere is somewhere, 

everyone is something.

So why am I nothing?

@Amarok- Gah, no, actually. I did post a response shortly after doing Freya's last PoV, but it never came through. Sorry! I hope this one goes through, now!

Storm nodded at her advice and slowed his pace. He made a mental note to bring Nightflower here later, since she'd probably be very hungry after her nap. He was also able to force himself to lower his guard, pressing his wings against his sides and straightening his back. When Ariel spoke of one of the mind readers (Shadesight), Storm looked up, intrigued. His gaze flicked throughout the tent until it landed on a male NightWing. He figured this was Shadesight, as Ariel was looking at him. Deciding to test out a theory, he focused on the dragon. Hello. I am Storm, he thought. If he was correct, this dragon should be able to both hear him and (hopefully) respond without conversing aloud.

Freyä glared at her interrogator, although she knew the dragon couldn't see it. She didn't want to answer, but something about the blind SkyWing made her anxious and wary. Who knew what she would do to her if she didn't talk? Granted, she'd probably be rather disapointed. Honestly, the only reason Freyä tried to steal from that little SkyWing was because she was a kleptomaniac. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop herself from doing it. At least, she assumed she wouldn't be able to. She'd never really tried, honestly enjoying stealing. And that SkyWing, well, he was just asking for it. Strutting around the camp sporting a large, glittery, sparkling gold bracelet. Three moons above, the way it sparkled! It was probably the shiniest thing Freyä had ever seen. She laughed to herself. She should've been named Seagull or Racoon. Returning her attention to her interrogator, she chuckled. "Why am I here? Hah, isn't that the question of the millenia. I've asked myself that from the moment I hatched," she sneered. "But, for a more accurate reason, I'm here because I'm a moon forsaken ******* kleptomaniac who was stupid enough to get herself caught." A puff of frost exploded from her nostrils, sign of her irritation. "And I'm just so **** attracted to shiny things that I had to come check this ******** out." She snorted. Most dragons were shocked by her vulgar language, but she assumed this dragon was used to it. And, if it made anyone feel better (which she didn't give a whale's behind if it did or not), she only spoke like this when irritated. And, usually, only when she was currently held up in chains with an interrogator.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

@Everyone OK, this is Freedom's backup account. I made a thread w/ proof. I'm too tired, lazy, busy, and have a 18 percent battery to give a link.

@Amarok and @Moonflight Sorry. I just realized that.

@Bastat Yes, zodiac signs are in @Caleo's fanfic, not Topaz Mt. 

Freedom: After a while, he stopped crying. But still. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!? he thought.

• Posted at:

{Starfire}

Siggy in progess

@Amarok and Prism: Okay, so i know I had tried to enter this character a while ago, but I thought if I made a few changes this would be okay.

NAME: Lobster

TRIBE: SeaWing                 

APPEARENCE: Is a medium-small SeaWing. He is a very green-teal color, but has a strange red that makes him look tie-died in some places (mainly on his tail, right arm, gills, and right wing.) He is good at manipulating others, is cunning, and is a major traitor. He usually is smiling. 

PERSONALITY: (sort-of already explained, but;) Lobster likes things HIS way, and will do almost anything to get them. His weakness is jewels.

BACKSTORY: Lobster was a poor, low-ranking SeaWing guard. Having no family (or friends) to speak of, Lobster lived alone. While on a hunt with three others, Lobster's only friend to ever be, was killed by a SkyWing.  This memory left him sad forever. Not knowing what to do, he left the SeaWing kingdom. Months went past. Lobster had some strange encounters with a SandWing. The SandWing was a hybrid trader, and had told Lobster of all the 'fun' he had had while doing it. Lobster soon became him partner, and Lobster now works for him. Though.... Lobster secretly hates the SandWing. Why? On an earlier mission, the SandWing had abandoned him when a hybrid capture went wrong. Lobster was left to fight on his own against two VERY mad hybrids.  Lobster has had many incidents with the SandWing. Why does the SandWing have many scars? He will do ANYTHING to get his hybrids sold. Dead or alive. 

OTHER: Lobster likes IceWings the most. They are cool to the touch and traders will pay more for them. Lobster is twenty three years old. 

@Amarok and Prism: If this would be okay, would it be possible (IF Lobster is accepted) for him to run into Raven and, or Flora in the town they are in?

• Posted at:

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

@Moonflight: Alright, that makes sense and is a rather nice idea to show how Raspberry and Heron (and Tornado) work together! And don’t worry, timelines don’t always match up on this RP, so it’s fine that you’re doing that!
@Prism: A reminder, you need to check Bastat’s forms (Opal and Ivory) to see if you find them acceptable now (They just added on, they didn’t remake the forms entirely). And in your defense you’ve only said that twice recently. A bit more than normal, but I have the advantage of getting on during the weekends so I wouldn’t worry about it. And *procedes to like with the you have mail again stick* I understand if your too busy to respond to them lately, but I thought a reminder would help because I’m horrible about remembering things like that. And you might want to read what I said to Darkwind down below.
@Blueangel: It defiantly say something when I think Flora might be the sanest of the bunch! Though Taipan actually might be saner, it’s a more of a lack of morals than sanity with her.
@Darkwind: Firstly, Lobster does need more to his personality if he’s going to be a villain. Secondly, I can’t see this character really working with the current villain gang. Yuki would be unlikely to hire or rely on someone like this, especially if he’s a my way or the highway type dragon. She may be obsessive and maniacal, but she isn’t dumb. The dragons working for her all have a fridge or a reason that won’t see them betraying her anytime soon, Lobster doesn’t seem to have that. Thirdly, the problem with Lobster last time was that he was a hybrid trader/worked for one. The problem is that while this idea might work, it also holds a lot of rather mature implications, even for this forum with dragons constantly dying, which is even kind-of hinted at in Lobster’s backstory and something Prism did mention last time you tried to enter this character. Again, this idea does have some merit to it, but I really think there needs to be more thought put into it and that there are a lot of mature tones that make me hesitate for this to be a main thing in the RP or even on this forum. It basically sounds like he’s a slave trader, which was a horribly complex thing in real life that did have a lot more happen than the history books like to paint sometimes and it does bring up the phrase there are things worse than death. Yes, this is still a current problem in modern day as well. I guess my main issue to this is that it brings in a lot of really mature ideas and hints that fall under if you don’t know what I’m talking about I’m not explaining it. Another problem is that for something like this to exist there would have to be a network of dragons who would even want this to be a thing, which with Pyrrhian culture I kind-of doubt that most dragons would want or that it would be profitable enough to happen. Hybrid hunters I could see being a thing as prejudice could easily lead to that. So my two major problems with this really boil down to 1) This was is a really delicate and mature topic that I’m not entirely sure should be put on the forums, but if handled properly it could possibly work and 2) This is a really complex idea that would require a web of dragons to make it profitable and that would even want this to have it happen. The current villain gang works because they’re all doing it for their own gain, one way or another and I am planning to expand it later on in the RP and show a more complex web. And I do understand mature tones are already in this RP, such as the fact that one of Taipan’s siblings works in a black market, but they’re things that happen in the background and that while they may be brought up aren’t really going to have any major impact. So, yeah, those are my major problems with Lobster. I can see the hybrid trader thing potentially working, I just also see that it would have to be handled very carefully and steered away from maturer topics that fall under that category and that you’d have to create an entire web of dragons for this to make sense, meaning there have to be planning behind it. Prism has the final say in this, but as I said I do have reservations about this. Prism, what do you think?

And there he was, the problem dragon. Love at first sight, hah. More like it blinded at first glance, though that might be insulting to Mesite. Ounce couldn't help but mentally think not even resisting the urge to sigh. Did this dragon really think he was that dumb, he'd been right there when the whole altercation happened. And Ounce was aware he kind-of stood out, missing most of one wing membranes did that, then again missing some limb wasn't uncommon here so eh. “Kid, I am not blind, nor am I that dumb. Try again somewhere else.” And no, looking around like that totally doesn't give away any of your thought or plans, he couldn't help but sarcastically comment in his mind. He wasn't hatched yesterday. Hopefully Mesite heard him, oh who was he kidding she heard him she had the hearing of a bat.

Raven continued stalking his target, following them as the hybrid hurried down an alleyway, cringing from the looks they were getting. Yes run away, you abomination, they deserved the looks they were getting. Their existence would soon be ended anyways. With no one here to see what he was going to do Raven pounced, landing on the hybrids back, talons going around their snout to silence them. Soon, soon another one of those abominations that caused his family to be gone would be gone as well. And they would come closer that closer to getting rid of them.

Shadesight was somewhat surprised when he heard another voice, similar to how he and Spite communicated. He'd noticed the new arrival with Ariel, when you heard just about everyone in your head you noticed someone new, but had figured that he'd meet them sooner or later. This he hadn't expected, but it was a nice surprise! ‘Hello there Storm, I’m Shadesight! It's nice to meet you, though this is somewhat different from doing this with my sister.’ He turned and made his way over to Ariel and to Storm, sitting down near them.
“Hello Shadesight,” Ariel said, easily moving over a bit so that he could sit down near them. “I'm guessing that you and Storm can communicate the same way as you and Shadespite.”
         “Yep!” Storm said as he sat down. He didn't mind hearing Ariel’s mental comment about how she was glad Shadespite wasn't here. He wasn't ignorant of her faults. That and the fact that she was currently complaining to him about not being allowed to bury a new dragon in an anthill kind-of gave credit to Ariel's thoughts…

“Oh three moons not another one of you…” Mesite couldn't help but groan. She knew that this dragon was mostly telling the truth, here were tells a dragon had, how they shuffled and moved and how they talked often could tell her if they were lying*. It wasn't fool proof, but she'd spent most of her life honing this skill. But really, another hoarder? Humidity was bad enough, they already had to do weekly raids on his tents, well did before he ended up in the healers tent. And he was just the one that stuck around. There was a reason he had been in charge of the supplies, it was easier than having to search for them later. She wasn't going to comment on the name part, Please a good part of the camp didn't go by their actual names. “And why did you choose here of all places, I'm well aware that there are other places with shiny things.” Aka. where Humidity got his stash. Note, never let these two meet. This dragon didn't seem like a threat right now, though they'd definitely be watched if they stick around to make sure of that fact. And she'd definetly have to ask a few more questions to make sure. And Mesite needed a few more answers. Mesite suddenly turned her head towards a sound, were she could Ounce speaking. She heard a certain phrase, someone was here to be wary of. Mesite couldn't help but lowly click her tongue, even with the war this still didn't end. She tensed her body and started moving around the tent, her ears twitching and moving as she listened. Here she had an advantage. She'd heard the complaints, how no one could really see here. Well guess what, she didn't need to see to navigate. In a way this was her domain.

‘Text’- Mental communication
*The psychology behind how people lie is actually quite fascinating and what Mesite is referencing. When people tell a lie there are actually a lot of tells and not all of them are visible.
**Note: Shadesight and Shadespite are around 11, so he's actually younger than Storm.

Sand Flyers:
Ounce- A male IceWing and SandWing hybrid. One of his wing membranes is so badly ripped hat there is barely any membrane left.
Mesite- A blind female SkyWing who is the main interrogator.
Shadesight- A male mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadespite. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Shadespite- A female mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadesight. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Humidity- A male RainWing and SkyWing hybrid. Not a kleptomaniac, but obsessed with organizing and hoards things in his tent. Currently in the healers tent. 

Non Sand Flyers:
Ariel- A SandWing healer who specializes with dragonets, especially young ones, and eggs.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok