@Amarok- *is poked with the you-have-mail stick* Thank you for the reminder! And I'll also reply to the forms. 

@Bastat- Opal and Ivory are now accepted. (Sorry for not replying to your updated form earlier!) 

@Darkwind- I agree with Amarok that Lobster's job has many implications that would have to be handled with a lot of delicacy. While this RP is a bit darker than most on this forum, I really don't think that it would be a good idea to add this. It could very easily spiral into some not-good territory. Therefore, if you want to enter Lobster as a villain, you can still do that, but he can't be/work with a hybrid trader. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

prism

she/her

tmsh /238145

#rememberthelost   

or maybe it is a useless mystery, arcane and lonely, unfound because no one ever looked for it 

-m.s.

(So the reboot is true? Will it contiune there as well?)

• Posted at:

-Summer-

Beware of my cold and warm heartS

10.00.03 9.1.2016

Oh, but don’t worry, fore I will Endocrine System

Don’t Get too close, it’s dark inside 

It’s where my demons hide

Tornado jumped and thudded down onto the ground. "Yeah, but sometimes it fails." She replied to Heron. 

• Posted at:

«Amare//Irio»

J u s t   a   L o s t  s o u l

{Pangender}{Greyro-Ace}

[She/Her|He/Him]

[They/Them|Ae/Aer]

[Atheist|LGBTQA]

/Astronomy Books\

@Caleo- Hey, here's the form for your story! Sorry I took so long! 

Name: Galaxy

Power: Virgo, magic

Appearance: Galaxy has a relatively large build for his age, but he isn't that strong and is kinda slim. He has royal purple scales, and has odd patches of silver scales all over his body. Both of his eyes have silver scales around them. One of of his eyes is purple, while the other is silver, although many dragons don't notice his. His claws and horns are silver as well. He's got a couple scars on his back and his front legs, but none of them are incredibly huge. 

Personality: Galaxy is a relatively shy dragon at first, but once you get a conversation going he'll be very friendly and excited to talk to you. Most nightwings tried to avoid him, so he's never really had anyone to talk to. He's incredibly interested in space and the stars, and he keeps parchment and ink with him if he ever finds out anything that's interesting to him, whether it's up there in the sky or down on the ground. He's very nervous about his powers and being around other dragons while using it. He's not incredibly good at it, he practices from time to time, but he honestly wishes he was normal. 

Backstory: At the moment I'll keep this empty.

Accesories: Keeps a satchel full of scrolls and ink. He also always wears a bracelet that his mom had given him, to remember her by.  

Other: Generally loves reading and exploring! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Amarok: I understand completely.  No Lobster.

Jinga listened to the conversation the three NightWings (Storm, Shadespite, and Shadesight) were having. She froze and tried to muddle her thoughts.

Are they talking about mind-reading? Have I been right the whole time? 

Jinga carefully  finished the rest of the fish and started to back away from the eating tent.

• Posted at:

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

I use my computer time in one to three parts. I do not exceed one hour.

Heron

”Well, do you think you could try, please?” She asked, grabbing some nearby grass and a tumbleweed that took the opportunity to roll by.

”I mean, it’s too cold for me right now, and Raspberry can’t, but if you don’t want to that’s fine! It’s up to you, really,” Heron blabbered, trying to hide her shivering.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

@Amarok - ah okay

cool beans

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Opal received the letter, but she had no idea where that Topaz place was. She and Ivory discussed it, and, well, they decided they didn't really need a reminder of what they looked like. They were already too shaken up after the trial, even though it was more than a year ago.

The Rainwing/Seawing hybrid was interrupted from her thoughts by her vivacious younger sister, who'd had something on her mind for a while now.

"When are we going on an adventure?" The words resounded across the tiny cave, pounding against Opal's ears, hurting them.

"Soon," she promised, tracing a squiggly line in the dirt. Why had they even received that **** letter? Ivory was making her go mangoes with her vision of a wonderful world filled with treasure, among it the most precious one of all, as far as they both were concerned- a home. A place where they actually fit in. So Opal didn't know why Topaz Mountain didn't appeal to her. It should have- after all, it was like a promise following them around everywhere they went, a promise for a real family.

"Come on!" she called her younger sister, making up her mind as she formed the words. "We're moving again."

"Again?" Ivory whined. "We're always moving!"

Opal felt like that, too. But she stared deep into the dragonet's eyes.

"Remember what I told you," she warned.

"Yeah, I know!" her sister complained. "Even though they decided to exile us instead of... eliminate us, they still hate us. They might be hunting us down at this very moment."

"So come on." Opal stood up. "It's not like we have anything to pack."

Nothing but a lousy seashell from our whiny mom, was what she was thinking. Even though she knew she shouldn't be thinking that, she resented her parents deeply for this. They weren't even meant to exist! So why did her parents make them that way? Make them... exist?

Opal stared off into the distance, where some hazy dunes were beginning to take shape, at the edge of the rainforest. She was planning to travel there for two reasons:

-maybe they could get to Possibility, where everyone was different in some way.

-to get away from the rainforest and the sea, their sources of shame.

"You can fly now, can't you?" she told Ivory. "We're heading for the desert."

Ivory's eyes widened. "We're gonna die of thirst!"

"Better than dying of shame in this stinking wet place," Opal responded, looking around her at the misty, stuffy canopy that seemed, with its heat and humidity, to close in around her, crushing her chest, squeezing the breath out of her...

"I'm hoping we can get to Possibility," she continued, not stating the other reason why she was heading towards the dunes instead of the waves.

"Maybe we can find a home there," Ivory mused, heading off into the distance.

Opal headed after her. "Maybe..."

Are you guys still in Possibility? I'm taking Ivory and Opal there on purpose, to join the gang, if that's okay with you all...

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

WHYY DID I DELETE THE REST OF MY SIGGY

@Dragonrider

&

@Caleo

I'm Virgo...

• Posted at:

{Starfire}

Siggy in progess

@Caleo Here's my form that I posted a long long long time ago for your fanfic.

Name: Seapool

Tribe(s): Sea (quarter Night)

Power: Animus w/ Harry Potter spells

Zodiac Sign: Virgo (BDay is Sept. 17 which is mine in real life)

Personality (can be brief): Quirky, smart

Appearance (can be brief): (looks in THK for a SeaWing apperance since she has no NightWing looks) "blue ... scales; webs between their claws; gills on their necks; glow-in-the-dark stripes on their tails/snouts/underbellies

Accessories (if any):

Backstory (I will possibly include some of them in the story, and I need it to help along with the personality): Raised as a reg. SeaWing by her parents (Freedom and Azul) 'till May 21 of last yr when she got lost. Survives on her own.

Other:  Loves reading the scroll series Time Warp Trio. Also loves chocolate (what do i put here!??!?!?)

• Posted at:

{Starfire}

Siggy in progess

@Summer: Umm, this RP has never been rebooted, this is still going on from the original. Maybe you're thinking of a different RP? 
@Bastat: The main group isn't in Possibility and hasn't actually been there. Right now they're in the Sand Flyer camp. The Sand Flyers are a group that was created during the war as a safe place for hybrids and dragons who were different and ostracized by their tribes. The camp is run by the Sand Flyers, a group of dragons that is now down to only 23 of them. The camp has about 200-300 dragons in total. The camp is somewhat of a military camp and is currently impossible to sneak into without being caught due to security increases. The camp is run by Ablaze and Shore and is located in the Southwest part of the SandWing kingdom, near the sea.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

The most recent summary and character list is on pg. 118.

@ Amarok

Okay... near the sea... That's going to be hard, because the sea's what Opal's trying to avoid in the first place.

How about they head for Possibility, but are caught by the Sand Flyers before they can get there?

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

@Bastat: Okay, maybe a better way to put that would've been they're not directly visible from the sea, you can't see it from the sea from the camp, but it's not a long distance to there (About 10 minutes for SkyWings/fast fliers to maybe over 30 minutes for slow fliers and an hour at the most for injured). So they’re not directly near the sea, it's just that it's easily accessible and you could fly there easily. And the Sand Flyers wouldn't catch some random dragons in Possibility, they have no reason to. That's not what the Sand Flyers do. That and Opal and Ivory have no reason to be caught, so that really doesn't work out. I don't know, why are your characters going to the SandWing kingdom, what brings them there and would give them a chance to run into the group?

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The helper, ploter, form critiquer, and that person that keeps making OCs in TMSH 

Tornado nodded. She took in a deep breath, shaking slightly. She made a face of slight agony and let out a little puff of fire. 

• Posted at:

«Amare//Irio»

J u s t   a   L o s t  s o u l

{Pangender}{Greyro-Ace}

[She/Her|He/Him]

[They/Them|Ae/Aer]

[Atheist|LGBTQA]

/Astronomy Books\

Well, if not Lobster, then can I make a different villain? If so:

NAME: Lantana.

TRIBE: (if a non-hybird would be alright.) SandWing

APPEARENCE: Is a very pale yellow SandWing, almost white, who has a single black scale pattern running down her neck, sides, and tail. (kind-of like Blister) She had narrowed eyes, that make her appear suspicious and cunning. Lantana is slender and has larger wings than most SandWing. (Oh, and fun fact: She likes the cold and was born without fire!)

PERSONALITY: Lantana is very silent, only speaking when needed and when she does, it is usually mysterious and in riddle. She likes to be free and away from other dragons, loves the cold, and has been an outsider for a long time. She is very suspicious of others, but she fears dying of venom herself. 

BACKSTORY: To summarize her backstory, Lantana was abandoned by her mother for some unknown reason near the Scorpion Den. Lantana was found crawling through the sands one evening, and was taken in by some soliders. Being raised by a SadWing couple who were unable to have eggs of their own, Lantana spent most of her time learning the ways of the Scorpion Den. She gained great sences, and was always on guard. She learned how to tell the truth, yet be very littoral so others would think she was saying one thing, when really she was saying another. Lantana got quicker and more rambucsious.  She became fidgety in her classes and felt the need for adventure. After slipping out one night, she started to see more of the world.

Many months went by, and Lantana has realized that she likes to spy on others. But with her Scorpion Den-like ways, and how she is, it usually ends up getting her in trouble.

OTHER: Lantana's scales do not radiate heat and she is eight years old.

@Amarok: If Lantana cannot be a single-tribed dragon, then she can have distant IceWing heritage.    

• Posted at:

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

TMOM Fan.

@ Amarok

Yeah, that was dumb of me. How about it's dark out, they're tired, they don't realize it's a camp, they sleep there. In the morning, they're discovered. Although among the many things I don't know in this RP is if SandFlyers take in random dragons, not even fully grown ones, who happen to spend the night at their camp. :l

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

Reflection propped his eyelids open slowly, the world focusing. What... where am I.... so tired. He sat up, wincing from the stabbing pain in his gills and leg. The reality of the situation dawned upon him. "Wh-where am I!?" He yelled, limping out of the tent as fast as his injury would let him. "I'll-I'll fight you all off! You won't get me again!"

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

Song of the week: Alan Walker - Spectre

#SupportAmareAndRiri

Forum Fam: HurricaneReading, Dancing, Mockingjay, Riri

Heron

"Oh, are you okay?!" She asked worriedly, staring at Tornado with an expression of extreme guilt and concern.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

@Darkwind: Well, there is no problem with adding a villain, though I have to ask why is she a villain? Lantana doesn't seem to have a reason to be a villain, there's no reason for her to be against the main group. She has no hatred for hybrids, no obsession or reason to be after the group, no goal about them, why is she a villain? She doesn't seem to be a villain. And as for if she should be a full tribe, well, she is a villain. That's more of your call. I think her personality needs a bit more to it, but that's more for Prism. I guess my question, and kind-of problem, is why is she a villain, she doesn't seem to have a reason to be a villain and there isn't any motivation there or reason.
@Bastat: Well, it’s currently morning in the RP and I'd have to ask how the two would miss an entire camp of dragons, around 200-300, and tents. That and someone would notice them not long after if they did sneak in. And as for the Sand Flyers, they were a group created during the war that was mainly made up of hybrids or dragons considered outside the norm for their tribe, to try and keep each other alive. The camp is generally open to new dragons as long as they actually go through the entrance and introduce themselves. They might face a bit of suspicion at first, but not much and it would dissipate as long as the Sand Flyers don't have any reason to be suspicious. As for dragons who sneak in… the Sand Flyers are very harsh about that as sneaking in tended to mean an enemy and for them age doesn't really matter much. They tend to capture those that sneak in and find out just why they're at the camp and what they were planning. Even if the dragon proves that they didn't sneak in to cause harm, they're likely to face a lot more suspicion that other newcomers. I don't know, couldn't the two stumble across the camp or be looking for it? Aren't they trying to find a safe place to reside after what happened with their parents, maybe they heard about the camp and thought that could be an option. Or maybe they are searching for something? Or maybe they run into a Sand Flyer on a mission, maybe in Possibility or wherever works, and find out about the camp from them somehow and ask to go back with them? I don't know these are just ideas, it's your decision, but I will have to say that night already passed and that the RP is currently in the morning, maybe late morning, part.

Generosity* had been heading back to the main medical tent, having finished with what needed to be urgently done for the time being and having to look over Humidity again. Of course this was the time something else happened. A young hybrid, a SeaWing and RainWing (Reflection) hobbled out of the tent, there really wasn't a better word for what he was doing, shouting about he'd fight them all. She thought that Skulk had healed that one already, maybe a head wound? She could see Chimera from the tent flaps, looking apologetic about this. It wasn't her fault, she was still learning how to maneuver on three legs and biking back up the muscle she had lost in the coma so she definitely wasn't as fast as she used to be. “Hey, calm down there,” Generosity said, making sure to say it loud enough that the SeaWing and RainWing (Reflection) could hear her. She also made sure to stay visible, in sight so she didn't startle him. “It's alright, no one here wants to hurt you.” She knew this because he had emerged from the healing tent. They didn't bother wasting supplies on enemies, and he wasn't familiar enough to have gotten injured in a spar or something that happened around camp. “I'm Generosity, and you're in the Sand Flyer camp. You just hobbled out of the healing tent, you don't need to fight anyone.” Straight to the point, disorientation wasn't uncommon when dragons woke up, which was why she gave as much info as she could to try and help him calm down.

*Generosity is missing most of her arm, though it is replaced by an enchanted metal replica (it belonged to an animus Sand Flyer {who is dead} before her) that acts as a real arm so that might be something to keep in mind. There's a bit more about his down below. 

Sand Flyers:
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.
Humidity- A male RainWing and SkyWing hybrid. Not quite a kleptomaniac, but obsessed with organizing and hoards things in tent. In charge of organizing the supplies, though Yapok has taken over while he's in the healing tent.

Non Sand Flyers:
Chimera- A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.
Skulk- A male SandWing and SkyWing healer and is one of the main healers alongside Generosity and Snowberry.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Tropic really tried to smile for her. He really did. He put all his effort into it. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He as if his energy was drained. He didn't feel as much hope and joy that he'd previously had. He'd thought the group was doing so well, and then, bam. Friend gets murdered. Worse, it turned out she wasn't even truly happy. He felt really bad about it. He wished he'd noticed. Seen through that mask. To be honest, he wasn't usually feeling chipper either. It was hard. His life up until school hadn't really been a life at all. He felt his heart shatter, knowing he'd probably disappoint Obelisk for not cheering up, so he looked away ashamed and drew closer to the tent. 

Solar wiped at his snout one last time. " Yeah, yeah let's get a new blindfold Blue.. this isn't very comfortable. " He took off the old one and set it in his satchel, then stood up to go back to Generosity. " I can't believe she's gone.. for good.." 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@ Amarok

Yeah, how about they just think it's a part of Possibility that's set up in tents (they've never really been there before) and so they just walk in.

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

Darknight tried to grin but it was more of a grimace "happy to see me?" He said dryly, throwing as much sarcasm as possible into the comment. "Well, so am I." He reached for his satchel on his nevklace where his blades were held..

Blue stood up aswell, she caught up to Solar and looked concerned though he couldn't see it, "let's not think about that now.." She said quietly as she led him back to Generosity only to see a strange dragon shouting and slightly slurring his words* (Reflection) outside the tent. Looks as if he was sedated and it hadn't worn off, she thought, walking closer. "Excuse me.." She said to the dragon (Reflection), "are you.. Are you ok?" She then saw Generosity step out of the tent and leaned over to whisper to Solar, "we're at the tent but, there's a dragon stumbling around outside, blocking the doorway. Generosity is definitely inside, though." 

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

"What? Oh.." Reflection relaxed. "Yeah, I'm ok... but my gills and leg really hurt."

wanna ship them

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

#SupportAmareAndRiri

They'd been flying for a few hours now, and Ivory was complaining loudly about how tired she was. Truth was, Opal's wings ached, too. But she wanted to go on, get away from the rainforest. Finally, after Ivory started falling asleep in the air, she reluctantly decided to settle down for the night.

After digging some beds for them from the sand and hoping it wouldn't rain, Opal's tired eyes fluttered closed.

Only to be shaken awake by her annoying little sister.

"Morning!" Ivory was saying. "I'm hungry! And thirsty!" She showed Opal her parched tounge.

"What food is there here except a few measly lizards?" Opal asked, making a point. "We'll get to Possibility soon," she added, leaving out a little detail.

She'd completely lost her sense of direction.

"Let's get going..."

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

@Amarok: Oh, man! I completely forgot to put in the part that explains why she is a villain. You see, Lantana (who is named after a very poisonous desert plant), is an unusual villain. She is not bad on her own, nor would she kill or get revenge in a violent way. She is one to wait for trouble to come to her, though she usually ends up making some herself. If she were to see Raven or Flora killing certain dragons, she might be interested to see what they are doing. Maybe she would defend the dragon, or just watch from a distance. Meeting Lantana in a dark alleyway... not something you would like to have happen to you. Oh, and Lantana looks older than she really is. 

And if I need to expand on personality: Lantana does not like others touching her. She does not try to frighten others, and would give food to starving dragons on the street. She does not respond to flattery (like anyone would try to flatter her), and she hates crowded places. She would rather fight a dragon who has no blade than a dragon with a blade. 

Also, Lantana would not be considered evil... untrustworthy, suspicious, and silent would describe her better. 

• Posted at:

TMOM Fan.

@Dragonrider- Accepted! Except, I need the backstory to be filled. It helps me with building the character in the story. Oh, and would you mind letting me know where their current residence is? Or do you just want me to add them in whenever? I have a basic map of where Zamia and her friend (will be seen in story, is her helper for finding other dragons like them) will be traveling, and with the current location of your OC, this lets me know when they will enter the fic. Thank you :D!

@Seapool- I'm sorry I didn't see your form sooner! Also, Dragonrider said they wanted Virgo before you made your OC (which I'm sorry I didn't see), so I'm letting him have that spot. If you want, you can pick another spot that's still open. But I need you to be a little more detailed. I know I said "can be brief", but two words is too brief. So if you could elaborate on Personality, Appearance, and a lot more on Backstory, I will likely accept you next form!

Storm smiled slightly. "It's nice to meet you, too." 'I'll admit, this isn't how I imagined it. It's actually rather fun, communicating this way. I've never had the opportunity to do it, seeing as I've never met other mind readers. Well, except for my mother,' he couldn't help thinking about the last part, briefly forgetting Shadesight could hear him. He had to stifle a chuckle as he couldn't help but hear the combination of Shadesight's and Ariel's thoughts about a dragon named Shadespite. "I take it your sister is... unique?" He commented, choosing his words carefully.

Freyä laughed. "You are absolutely right. There are several towns between here and where I came from." She thought for a moment before saying, "And each one was kind and generous enough to give me a pretty souveniour. Although I don't know if they know about that." A sly smile spread its way across her snout as she began to laugh. Idly waiting for the dragon before her to continue pestering her with obnoxious questions, she drew her talons the sand, creating random and obscene patterns. True, it was dark in the tent, but being half SeaWing gave her the ability to see in almost pitch black. Thus, she could see perfectly in these conditions and rather preferred them. It was much nicer than standing on clear, solid ice with the sun bashing into your retnas. See, IceWings had grown to adapt to that type of light. Freyä hadn't been gifted that ability. Bright light hurt her more than nearly anything else. (Unless maybe a dagger. Or fire. She'd never experienced those, so she wasn't sure.) That's why she preferred to do whatever she needed to do at night.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

@Caleo: Here's the backstory! 

Backstory: When he was born, everyone could tell he was different. From his odd scales to his different eyes. His mom thought he was the most beautiful dragonet ever. His dad on the other hand shunned him and believed he was deformed. Galaxy had to live with this most of his young life. Other dragonets wouldn't play with him except for a handful and his dad despised him. It's where he got one of the scars actually. Once he got older however, Galaxy grew tired of his dad's negative attitude, and when his father struck, he lashed back, and discovering he had magic powers when a ball of weird blue light appeared in his talons and launched at his father, blasting him into the wall of their house. His dad fled in fear, but his mother stayed, still wanting to be the good mother she always had been. He slowly grew incredibly more nervous and his paranoia increased as dragons began asking him if he had powers. He showed his close friends what he could do, and they agreed to keep it a secret, but someone had been snooping and had watched him perform the act to his friends , quickly spread the word, then targeted him. He fled, and he's been wandering phyriaa ever since. 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

Cleril forever!! 

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

@Bastat: Alright! Though they're not going to have much luck with “just walking in”.
@Blueangel: Just real quick, Generosity is outside the tent and in front of Reflection, Chimera is the one inside the tent and looking out.
@Imagine: Out of curiosity, ship who?
@Darkwind: Alright, but how does that make her a villain then, especially if she'd defend the dragon that Raven or Flora were trying to kill? Is she going to be a seperate villain, not part of Yuki’s group? Because if she doesn't kill, she'd have a very hard time trying to get into a group who kill hybrids. It seems like she's more of a troublemaker who does what she wants when she wants to and because it's what she wants to do. Is she just a more laid back sort of antagonist, not really a villain, but more of a hindrance to the main group, just causing trouble for them without killing them or is she doing something else?
@Caleo: Wait, his mother was a mindreader? I thought it was just Storm, especially since Storm said in a previous post that she always told him to stay out of her mind, which he wouldn't be able to read if she was one? And how was she one. And did you have this in a previous post because I feel like I asked this before and got an answer, but I don't have the time to look for it right now, I'll go looking later.

Ounce tensed as the troublemaker (Darknight) reached for his satchel. He moved his spear, he hadn't resheathed it after the last incident, closer to the front and more into a position to use it, to throw or stab with it if he had to, eyeing the troublemaker with narrowed eyes. Ablaze and Shore may have let the dragon into this camp, but he didn't trust what he may try and do, especially with how he had been acting lately. It wouldn't be the first time a dragon who shouldn't be here was.

Generosity instinctively tensed up when she heard dragons approach from an angle she couldn't quite see, though she managed to relax when she realized it was Blue, when she decided to step in and try to help, and it was probably Solar who was with her. Thankfully the inclusion of more dragons didn't seem to freak out the new dragon (Reflection) anymore. Instead he calmed down. She'd take what she could get. “Alright, how about we get you back in the healing tent and see what we can do about helping you with your wounds then,” Generosity said, phrasing it more as a suggestion than anything else. When you were injured your brain didn't always process things the same way.

'Well, mindreading and mindreaders aren't exactly something you normally see, or hear. I haven't actually meet anyone else besides my town who could do it,’ Shadesight pointed mentally pointed out. ‘Out of curiosity did you have a twin by any chance? We’re not quite sure why mindreading happens, but one of our theories was that it might happen when there are twins in the same egg, kind of like dragons with too much fire or ice. And what did you mean with that comment about your mother?’
         While Shadesight was mentally talking with Storm, Ariel answered what Storm had commented about Shadespite. “You don't have to put it nicely. She basically lives up to the last part of her name and can be a ***** around just about everyone. If it was up to her I'm pretty sure that most of the newer dragons would be missing before anyone knew about them.”
          “She's not that bad,” Shadesight protested, switching to speaking out loud, mentally cringing at Ariel’s thoughts. Okay, he might be lying a bit, especially since Ariel was thinking of the time she'd nearly managed to bury someone alive.
         “Kid, you can love your twin and all, and I'll say she's good at what she does, but she seriously does have a problem with just about everything that moves and breathes,” Ariel said dryly. Shadesight wanted to protest that, but he in all honesty couldn't. “You'll have to be careful about mistaking him and her, the two of them are practically identical,” Ariel warned Storm. “Basically if they're scowling and glaring at everyone it's Shadespite. If they're smiling, it's definitely Shadesight, Shadespite doesn't smile.” Shadesight would protest that last part, but in all honesty she didn't smile that much. Or at all really. “If you want I can leave the two of you alone here to talk about things,” Ariel suggested.

Mesite didn't comment on what the dragon said, a sharp frown forming on her face as she stared at were the flaps were. She could hear the beginning of a commotion and the sound of a spear hitting the sand. This wasn't good. Looks like her focus would have to shift. She didn't comment on the fact they were doing something in the sand and moved around again, no longer facing the dragon sitting there, her body getting tenser as tenser. “Do you mean harm to any of the dragons within this camp and did anyone hire you to come here,” Mesite asked. Because she may have to start a fight soon and this dragon that she was interrogated in may become a liability, especially since they seemed to be your average thief who went after shiny, whatever that was, trinkets. But even those thieves could be deadly if they got their hands in the wrong thing.

“Hey, you alright there?" Leafy asked when he noticed that Jinga was starting to try and back away from something and out of the tent. He wasn't sure if she had spotted a tribe that held bad memories, wasn't unusual, or something else, just that she looked rather unsettled and like she'd rather be anywhere but here and out of the tent as soon as possible.

“So that's everything then,” Shore said, a low growl in her voice, her eyes narrowed as she walked back to the tent. She was not happy with what Snowberry had just filled her in on, raging fury would be a better word or two. 
         “Unfortunately yes,” Snowberry replied. Shore only gave a low growl as a sign of acknowledgement, her muscles tending in anger. They approached the tent and Shore and right in. Only Ablaze was in there right now. “I'll wait and see if any of the group is coming,” Snowberry offered, stepping outside and leaving the two alone. Shore allowed her composure to break, now alone with her mate, and sorrow joined the anger, along with frustration and guilt. This was just another dragon she'd failed, something she wished that would've been left behind in the war. Ablaze thankfully let her be, understanding that they would have to talk about all this later, there wasn't time right now.
         “The group split up and left. Solar had to go and get his blindfold replaced so Blue went with him while Tropic went looking for Obelisk,” Ablaze said, the answering the unvoiced question.
         “Snowberry ran into Tropic, Obelisk and Seabreeze,” Ablaze thankfully did not comment on the hurt and anger that went with that name currently. “They should be heading here.”
           Ablaze nodded and turned her attention to the back of the tent, towards the large map that sat on a board over there. Behind it were flaps out of the tent, but few ever used them or realized they were ever there. Shore's gaze followed. “So, the Misty Dunes. Do they realize that we will probably not find anything there, that even if anything was left that the wind has probably moved the sand over it?” Shore questioned.
        “No, but it's on our way and it might give them some resolution about this.”
         “Or make it worse.”
         “There's that as well.”
          The two fell silent for a bit, the only sound being the lashing of Shore’s tail against the Sand before Shore spoke again. “Do you think that it's that group again,” Shore questioned, staring at the pinholes map of Pyrrhia against a board on one side of the tent, frustration painted across her face.
           “It's a possibility, but there isn't any proof that it is. All I could get out of Tropic was that this dragon was called Raven and that this wasn't the first time he had gone after the group, but apparently it might be the first time he succeeded. There was an accomplice, Taipan. That is all we have for now,” was Ablaze's response, her voice carrying a clam that Shore would never be able to replicate. Instead she just growled, both out of frustration and anger.
          “So it's either they're a part of that group,” Shore practically spat out, “or are close enough in ideals that they might as well be.” There were many reasons they burned the bodies of their dead, many unfortunate reasons.
        “Yes,” was the simple response as silence filled the tent.
         “What are the plans then.” When they were in camp, Shore always referred to Ablaze if she had the luxury. The battlefield and long term planning were two different things and this, this was Ablaze's domain. Not hers.
          “Who’s out and who’s available?”
          Shore didn't need any explanation or more detail, she knew perfectly well what Ablaze was talking about. “Judgement and Orbweaver are still in camp, while Maelstrom is expected to be back sometime today and Little Bat wasn't specific on when he would be back, but he should be within get the next three days. Cypress is still collecting info, he's got another two weeks before we have to worry, but he's unavailable until then. Martial and Shadespite are also available if needed and Quokka can take over Mystic’s web of informants to free him up.”
           “Get Judgement and Orbweaver and tell them both to go looking, separately, for information about this. Judgement can go to her normal places, but have Orbweaver search wording the SkyWing kingdom. Shadespite and Martial can team up and search locally. Tell Quokka he's to work with Mystic to see if any of our informants know anything and if any have gone missing and let Mesite know that she may have an influx soon. And update Manchineel as well, she's unfortunately going to have to take over this,” Ablaze ordered, her voice never breaking as she stared at the same map as Shore. Shore didn't bother speaking, simply turning around and following what Ablaze said, heading for the flaps in the back of the tent so she didn't run into any of the group they'd brought back. “And Shore,” Shore paused and briefly glanced back, not even bothering to fully turn her head. “Tell them to not everything and anything goes now. Get what we need, no matter what. And try and get back here as soon as you can. If you have to simply join us again before we leave.” Shore simply nodded and left the tent, the flaps sweeping behind her as she stalked out, fury tense in every move she made. She had things to get done and a limited time to do so. And they would get done. With that Shore left Ablaze alone in the tent, her back to the main flap as she stared at the map.

Sand Flyers:
Ounce- A male IceWing and SandWing hybrid. One of his wing membranes is so badly ripped hat there is barely any membrane left.
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.
Shadesight- A male mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadespite. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Shadespite- A female mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadesight. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Mesite- A blind female SkyWing who is the main interrogator of the camp.
Leafy- A male RainWing and SeaWing hybrid who is the youngest Sand Flyer at 8-9 years old.
Snowberry- An albino female IceWing and one of the main healers in the camp. Only her red eyes really give her away.
Judgement- Judgement: A SeaWing and IceWing hybrid of unknown gender due to the black hood and cloak they wear. They never state their gender and even the other Sand Flyers do not know it.
Orbweaver- A male RainWing and MudWing hybrid who always wears a wooden mask. One of the main assassins and information gathers.
Maelstrom- A female SeaWing whose stripes do not light up and is noted to have an emotionless face and eyes.
Little Bat- A male MudWing and NightWing hybrid who often switches between spyand assassin.
Cypress- A male SkyWing and MudWing hybrid who acts as a spy and information gather.
Martial- A female SkyWing who is leucistic, meaning all of her scales are white {it's not the same as albinism}, through her eyes are a piercing yellow. She's a somewhat animalistic dragon.
Quokka- A male SandWing and RainWing hybrid who is the librarian of the camp.
Mystic- A male SandWing who is melanitistic, which means all of his scales are pitch black {and his eye would if he wasn't a SandWing, a tribe who has black eyes}, and has his right eye gouged out. He's in charge of the information that the Sand Flyers have from a network of informants.
Manchineel- A female SandWing who is the third in command. While not visible her venom seems to be more potent than normal for a SandWing.

Non Sand Flyers:
Ariel- A SandWing healer who specializes with dragonets, especially young ones, and eggs.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

@Amarok- Haha, yes. Mercy (his mother) was a mindreader. On page 89 we had this conversation, in case you want to check. And she wasn't used to other mindreaders, so she didn't know how to keep him out of her mind, thus she simply reprimanded him each time he began to poke around in there. I'll PoV later, I don't have time now.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

(Blue and Reflection)

Reflection turned around slowly again. "Alright. Thank you for helping me. I'm sorry I got upset like that." He said, limping inside the tent again.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

#SupportAmareAndRiri

my new acc. (seapool) is now starfire and i gave it to someone

Freedom: ...(what should I DO?)

• Posted at:

««Freedom™»»

(on vacay/be back on July 21)

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

Est. 1.13.18

615+ ☆s

Remind me if I havent replied: /332288

Storm mentally shook his head. 'No, not a twin. I have a sister, though she's only a few months old. And she doesn't have our ability.' He heaved a sigh then and looked up, smiling apologetically to Ariel. "Actually," he said, "would you mind checking up on Night? She doesn't take long naps and she'll probably start crying if she wakes up and finds nobody there. Her crying is a pitiful state." He took a small bite of dried meat and chewed it absently. Although he didn't want to speak of his mother, he knew he had to answer Shadesight. It was only polite. 'Huugghhh,' he sighed. 'My mother. Yes. Her name was-is-Mercy. She's a NightWing and, yes, a mind reader. I don't actually know much about her, although she was with me my entire life. But I remember she told me that her mother snuck away from the NightWing territory* and layed her egg outside in the rainforest. That's honestly all I know. I would suggest that maybe the rainforest has something to do with it, but I was hatched in the open of the Sand Kingdom with no trees or anything. Where were you hatched? Do you think where we hatch has anything to do with our abilities?'

Freya burst out laughing uncontrollably. "Well, I'm not going to go around picking fights with others, if that's what you mean. But if they instigate it, I sure as **** am going to fight back. And if they get hurt, it's their own fault. But no, I do not 'mean harm' to any of the dragons here. And no," she added. "I was not hired by anyone. Wouldn't even accept a proposition of that sort." She snorted at the thought.

*Mercy never saw the volcano before, as she had lived in either the Rain, Mud, or Sand Kingdom her entire life. Thus, she never mentioned anything about their tribe. In all honesty, Storm has never met any other NightWings besides his mother and now Shadesight. No NightWings ever came to his mother to have her company.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

Jinga shook her head slightly.

"N-no. Everything is alright...." she kept shooting glances at the NightWings.

They sure seem like they are having a silent comversation. Jinga thought. And then, to test her theory, she though loudly:

I WONDER IF THOSE NIGHTWINGS CAN READ MY MIND? THAT WOULD SURE BE SHOCKING!

Jinga then looked away. 

• Posted at:

TMOM Fan.

Blue smiled at the dragon (Reflection) for a moment before speaking again, "well, just go inside the tent an the doctors should get you fixed up." She pointed to the healers tent they were just outside of, "My name's Blue." She informed him, turning back to Solar and leading him inside then turning back to beckon the dragon (Reflection) in aswell.

Yes, we can ship them))

Darknight thought a moment, should he really do this? He shook his head and pulled his talon away from his pouch, "nevermind. Just.. Don't be harsh with that dragon in there, dragons do bad things when they're in a tough situation." And with that, he turned and walked off, heading toward.. He didn't know, maybe back to the island, he belonged there.

(oh, Darknight, such false hope for Freya..)

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

"I'm sooo tired," said Ivory for the upteenth time.

"I'm sooo tired," said an annoying little voice in Opal's head for the upteenth time.

"Look, there's some buildings in the distance. Just half an hour longer," Opal told Ivory and the little voice.

"Those sure are some triangular buildings," observed Ivory.

"Triangular? Don't be silly," Opal scoffed, but then she was calling herself silly, too. Those sure were some triangular buildings...

They got to the entrance half an hour later, and Opal noticed the "triangular buildings" were just tents.

Ivory said what Opal was thinking aloud. "Possibility has tents?"

"Possibility has everything," Opal responded. They alighted and walked up to two sturdy dragons standing guard. To better put it, they walked up, then shrank back. Those dragons were three times the size of Ivory, and she suddenly felt very small.

"Um." said Opal.

"Hi!" said Ivory.

The two dragons exchanged glances. "What are you here for?" the one on the left asked.

"We need a home," Ivory explained helpfully. She got an elbow from Opal.

"What?" she hissed.

"Let me do the talking!" Opal hissed back.

"A home, you say?" the dragon on the right mused.

"A home..."

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

"Thank you. I'm Reflection." He said, walking inside the tent.

:D

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

#SupportAmareAndRiri

Name: Ozone, female

Tribes: Ice/Mud

Appearence: Normal Ice with brown speckles and no whip thin tail (mostly Ice) 

Personality: Quiet, rude, voice with icy tone

Back Story; Her rudeness came from when many hybrids took her family and friends away when she was two

Other: Hybrid

• Posted at:

Rainwinlover, warriors lover, and minecraft lover!! 

Call me Stormy the Rainwing -Seawing hybrid

@Caleo: Ah, thank you! I couldn't quite remember that.
@Peach: Your character has several problems that need to be fixed, mostly that the form needs to be expanded. 1) The appearance needs to be expanded. What color are they, are they white, ice-blue, moon silver, white with blue tints, so they have brown, ambler, or gold tints? What color is their eyes, their wing membranes, their horns, their spines, their underbelly, etc.? Do they have any scars or accessories? Are they skinny, lean, muscular, things like that need to be in an appearance. 2) Her personality needs more to it, a personality isn’t just two words. How rude is she, is she short tempered, how is she both rude and quiet, is she always rude, is she harsh, does she have any soft spots, is here anything that infuriates her, anything she likes and loves, etc. The personality needs a lot more to it. 3) Her backstory needs a lot more to it. It is supposed to be her entire life summed up, how did her family treat her, did she love them, what did she do after she lost them, how did she survive, did she have any other friends, how did she make friends was she shunned, where did she live with her family, where did she live afterwards, why would she run into the group, etc. All of these are things har should be in a backstory. And why did hybrids take her family and friends, especially since her family had hybrids dragonets? What was their motive? Were her friends hybrids? Was she an only child? Why did she chose being rude as a defensive measure? Things like this need to also be addressed. 4) Please put what age she is and what powers she has from what tribe in her form. Basically your form needs to have more to it than what you have now.

Generosity-
        Generosity just went into the tent as well, she didn't seem that needed here. Inside was Chimera, who was awkwardly standing there, Skulk, a young dragonet sleeping on a cot, and Humidity. “You can go Chimera, thanks.” Chimera nodded and easily left the tent, probably heading back to what she had been doing before. “If you could just get up on a cot, Reflection was it, that would be appreciated. Blue, Solar, did the you two need anything?”

Shadesight-
        Shadesight hummed, thinking about what Storm asked. He ignored the loud thought about mindreaders, it wasn't unusual and the only reason he'd really noticed it was because whoever thought it seemed to have been yelling it in their mind. “Sure, I have no problem checking up on her. Have fun you two,” Ariel said, nodding before leaving. ‘Hmm, well the main theory here was that it was something similar to fireborns or iceborns, something that happened with twins in the same egg. Obviously that theory isn't true though, with what you've said. I was actually born in this camp, the beginnings of it anyways. I'm not sure if where we’re born has anything to do with it, but it might be a start. None of our sources that were NightWings that were actually born in the kingdom know anything about these powers, in fact they didn't seem to think they existed.’ It was true, none of their contacts actually knew anything about NightWings with powers, even the ones that had lived in the NightWing kingdom. Which wasn't helpful, especially when several said that the powers had been a hoax, well at least that's what everyone in the kingdom was sure about, especially nowadays with what happened in the NightWing kingdom and how it was revealed that it was a hoax, but apparently wasn't. It could be very confusing. Shadesight didn't ask more about Storm’s mother, it seemed to be a sore subject. Well, family definitely was a sore subject for most of the dragons around here.

Mesite-
         Mesite hummed, still listening to what was going on outside, but relaxing when she heard the one that was causing trouble walk off. She drummed her talons against the sand for a bit, finding the noise soothing as she thought. This dragon was telling the truth, and in all honesty her attitude fit right in with the rest of them. “Alright, then, you might as well leave,” Mesite said, walking forwards, and touching one of the chains and running her talon along it until she got to one of the locks and stick her talon in feeling for the mechanisms to figure out which key she needed to use. “If you stick around though you probably are going to want to steal from somewhere else.” Mesite fiddled with the keys around her neck before finally taking one and unlocking the chains.
           “Hey Mesite,” someone, it was Quokka, called. “Level 2 has been activated, be prepared.” Mesite swore under her breath at hearing that. She'd thought that that level had ended with the war ending.
           “Alright, thanks Quokka. I'll prepare,” Mesite listened as his footsteps left, before speaking to the dragon again. “I'm guessing you can find your away around by yourself, just try not to give anyone here a reason to kill you.”

Leafy-
         “If you're sure,” Leafy said, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. She definitely was acting a bit odd.

Ounce-
         Ounce could feel his eye twitching. Really, that was what that dragon said? Did he even have any idea were he was? Obviously not. But before he could really dwell on it, Quokka came up, looking stressed. “Hey Ounce, I need to talk to Mesite, even if she's with someone.” In a lower voice, so only really Ounce could here it, Quokka added, “Level two has been activated.” Ounce’s eyes widened, but he easily let Quokka pass. He knew how serious this was then.

Boreal-
         “A home, why are you looking for a home here of all places,” Boreal drawled as she looked at the two dragonets that had approached the entrance. She knew that this was a safe place for hybrids, but these two (Opal and Ivory) kind-of stuck out. That and she had heard what had happened, with Shore having come and gotten Shadespite a bit before and leaving Wyvern here with her instead.
         “What she means is why are you coming to the Sand Flyers to find a home,” Wyvern specified. Normally the two would've been cackling and joking, but not know, not when it was this serious now. Both of them knew when they needed to do things this seriously.

*A reminder, I do control the Sand Flyers.

Sand Flyers:
Humidity- A male RainWing and SkyWing hybrid. Not quite a kleptomaniac, but obsessed with organizing and hoards things in tent. In charge of organizing the supplies, though Yapok has taken over while he's in the healing tent.
Shadesight- A male mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadespite. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.
Mesite- A blind female SkyWing who is the main interrogator of the camp.
Quokka- A male SandWing and RainWing hybrid who is the librarian of the camp.
Ounce- A male IceWing and SandWing hybrid. One of his wing membranes is so badly ripped hat there is barely any membrane left.
Leafy- A male RainWing and SeaWing hybrid who is the youngest Sand Flyer at 8-9 years old.
Boreal- A female iceborn IceWing and MudWing hybrid, ¾ IceWing and ¼ MudWing, pyromaniac.
Shadespite- A female mindreader NightWing who is the twin to Shadesight. The two are almost identical in appearance, except for their scars, but even then it can be hard to tell the two apart. However their personalities easily show who is who.

Non-Sand Flyers:
Chimera- A female RainWing and SkyWing hybrid (Though only the fact she can breath fire gives her away, everything else is RainWing). She is missing her left eye, left foreleg, and her left foreleg is also slightly crippled and doesn't seem to speak. Best friends with Boreal the only reason she isn't a Sand Flyer is because an attack put her in a coma for most of the war. She's learned how to maneuver with her missing/crippled limbs, but still struggles with some aspects. It's debatable whether or not she can talk as Boreal seems to talk to her, but it's Boreal. Though a couple other Sand Flyers seem to understand her as well.
Ariel- A SandWing healer who specializes with dragonets, especially young ones, and eggs.
Skulk- A male SandWing and SkyWing healer and is one of the main healers alongside Generosity and Snowberry.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Reflection obediently nodded and set himself down on a cot, leg burning.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

#SupportAmareAndRiri

@ Amarok

I did them finding the Sand Flyers... What do the guards do? Consult with somebody important? Let them in?

• Posted at:

;Bastat;