This is a RP restart, so the plot is probably familiar to you.

You've always been a bit more than human. Part animal, to be exact. Scientists in a lab spliced your human DNA with that of animal before you were even born. You grew up in terrible conditions, being constantly experimented on by scientists. One day, government agents broke in, freeing you and stopping the people who did this to do. The government decided that the best thing for you and the other hybrids was a school, where you can learn and socialize. However, tue government may have untrue intentions, and you find there's always more to a situation than what you see...

RULES

-Actively RP! If you don't plan on seeing this thread again, don't join!

-No OP or perfect characters.
-Hybrids can only have the DNA of one animal.
-Crushes/shipping totally allowed.
-Feel free to use characters from the old RP, but keep in mind hat this is a redo, so all noncanon ships and character interactions will be lost. 

-Not everything has to turn out the same way as the original RP! 
-The characters are not omniscient. Don't act like they are.
-Don't control other people's characters.
-If you read everything, put the scientific name for the hybrid animal in parenthesis after the hybrid animal.

Form-
Name:
Age(12-15):
Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush(Optional):
Other:

Name: Avis
Age(12-15): 15
Hybrid Animal: Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus)
Abilities: Flight, talon hands, enhanced vision, lighter weight, can withstand higher G-force, requires more food due to the amount of energy needed to power her wings
Appearance: Long dirty blond hair, tan skin, dark blue eyes, lithe, peregrine falcon wings, weighs 86 pounds, average height, fingers and toes are talon-like,
Personality: Clever, sharp, fierce, stubborn, cunning, brave, sarcastic, easy to provoke, proud
Crush(Optional): TBD
Other: N/A

Name: Ella
Age(12-15): 13
Hybrid Animal: Wolverine (Gulo gulo)
Abilities: Enhanced sense of smell (can smell even emotions), can walk on snow, increased jaw strength
Appearance: Curly orange hair that goes just past her shoulder, short, petite, brown eyes with gold flecks, pointed teeth
Personality: Sassy, immature, painfully honest, awkward, brave, reckless, trusting
Crush(Optional): Will have several obsessive crushes
Other: Is not at the school, instead her memories were taken away from her and she is in a hospital room below the school.

~Special Form~
Name: Claire Clarton
Job: Executive of Hybrid Affairs Department (HAD)
Appearance: Tall, slim, gray eyes, blond hair in a bun, navy blue three piece suit, heels,
Personality: Cold, manipulative, excellent liar, loyal to the government, cunning, intelligent,
Backstory: Grew up as a prodigy, and graduated college at 19 years old. Claire went on to make breakthroughs in various biology fields, and came to work for the government. When the HAD was created to deal with the hybrids, she was out in charge.

I might make more a characters later, but for now...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER! 

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Please save two spots (a Polar Bear and Sugar Glider)!

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

She/her/they || Currently on Leave

#Winterisapopsicle || #GirlPower || #Winterwatcher || #Isthismyhashtag?

Star Count: 374 || Friend Count: IDK... || Roleplay Count: Too Many to Count || Story Count: Maybe Two?

Save three spots, black rhino, fennec fox, and mexican gray wolf

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Queen of IgnisEmpress of Darknessand Goddess of Negativity

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Pepperoni, my beloved pizza

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

3 People, MY BEST FRIENDS

Form-
Name: Lillith
Hybrid Animal: Eastern Screech owl (megascops asio)
Abilities: Very good hearing and eyesight, can move very quietly, flight, very lightweight (her bones are partly hollow, but not completely), 
Appearance: she has shoulder length dirty hair and greenish-grayish eyes. She is very small and looks a bit delicate(not like abnormally small, but small for a 13 year old human), and weighs very little. Her eyes are quite large and wide. Her ears are also more forward on her head. Gray Eastern Screech owl wings, and talon-like hands (they are not completely talons, sort of halfway between talons and hands) Near the end, her hair has a few gray feathers, and on the back of her hands and halfway up her forearm have small feathers. 

Personality: She is very timid. She tends to avoid contact with anyone else, and is definitely introverted. She is very wary of humans, given her life experiences with the scientists. She is a bit less wary with the other hybrids, but still doesn't completely trust them. She is clever and quick. She likes to go out into the forest and just sit and watch, maybe with a book, and also loves flying. She gets distracted easily unless she is very devoted to something, in which case it is practically impossible to get her away. She is pretty good at solving problems and mysteries. 

• Posted at:

~Spirit~

Monarch of Ivand Queen of China Dolls

Though she be but little, she be fierce

Glorybringer

Moonbli

Carthen

#NoFLAMEinthelibrary

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

#Girlsworshippingthesun

#Likearedrose

Newly initiated Hamiltrash

Saaaavvvveeeee.... Peacock! :D 

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Lilith accepted, peacock, sugar glider, rhino, fennec fox, and Mexican gray wolf saved! 

As always, I forgot something. Please don't make a hybrid of these animals, as they are saved for people from the original RP who will join.

Saved Animals
-Timber wolf
-Brown rat
-Jaguar
-Amur tiger
-Weasel
-Lion
-Jackal
-Cheetah
-Mouse
-Bald eagle
-Buck
-Lynx
-Polar bear

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER! 

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Save Snowy Owl, a persian cat, and a bat (I'm not sure what type yet)

• Posted at:

Hey! The name's Blizzy!

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables 

#Fannuts4ever

“Already tried the mind control thing, not a fan!" ~Hawkeye

Wait, so, is there somebody else already playing their character as a Polar Bear and Sugar Glider?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Star Count: 374 || Friend Count: IDK... || Roleplay Count: Too Many to Count || Story Count: Maybe Two?

Name: Trevor
Hybrid Animal: Moose (Alces alces)

Abilities: Resists cold temperatures, can run abnormally fast, can let out a loud bellow.
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, extremely pale skin, warm brown eyes, with a skinny but strong built, two large moose antlers on his head. Instead of feet he has hooves, and his fingers are rather large and clumsy.
Personality: Smol, he gets nervous under pressure and messes things up, always trying to see the bright side.
Crush(Optional): None yet.
Other: This is somewhat random, but can he have an uncanny knack for French? I can easily see so many awkward scenes I can make from that.

Also, how did the original turn out? 

• Posted at:

Look around you.

The world is beautiful. Appreciate the sights of a day: The last shards of sunset, the shimmer of the stars, the glow of the moon, the hue of the sky, even the little things such as wind through grass

Appreciate

Name: Beatrice Woods
Age(12-15): 14
Hybrid Animal: Polar Bear (Ursus maritimus)
Abilities: The capability to withstand the temperatures similar to those of Antarctica (only for around an hour), she has carnivorous fangs like the Polar Bear (but there is still a minimal amount of Human DNA left), and, she can more easily swim across acres in the water (if she wishes to).
Appearance: Beatrice has a strange build being, burly & stalwart; she's around 5'11" and weighs 174 pounds. Her skin is rather pale for a human being (because of the DNA traces of the Polar Bear) and her eyes are similar to the natural humantrian, with large dark-brown pupils and white borders that are barely seen; her "fur" (just her hair) is thick and bushy, with the loss of it's colored pigment, creating hair that is the color as a polar bear's coat. Her attire changes daily, but her shirt always is polar bear themed. (Extras: Her teeth are as sharp as the Polar Bear's fangs, and tiny, white ears have sprouted onto her head. Also, her deformity cause by the experiment is that her nails are claw, and at times, her human vocalization can change into a Polar Bear's growl.)
Personality: As some may guess, Beatrice has the unkempt rage of the bear trapped within her; chiefly, many people see her as the quiet and mysterious figure that is deciphering what and who they are. Unfortunely, numerous humans and people like her never give Beatrice a chance to present the kindred spirit she is - this is what lead Beatrice to think that she never could make it among normal people, or even the people who are like her.  
Crush(Optional): Maybe... but, honestly, people are going to be afraid of her most of the RP...

Name: Andromeda Stanza
Hybrid Animal: Sugar Glider (Petaurus breviceps)
Abilities: Vaguely capable of gliding in the air currents, she has swift reflexes, and she has the vision of an nocturnal animal.  
Appearance: Andromeda has a lithe and slim figure, and her skin is daintily tanned (or beige); she stands around the height of an adolescent her age, at 4'06" and she weighs a mere 97 pounds. She has vigilant eyes, their color being a malachite green; her hair is a pale brown, and she normally ties her hair in a french braid, however, it's noticeable that a highlight strikes through the middle. Like Beatrice, her outfit changes daily, but she normally is seen with a flower crown of dandelions dangling on her head. (Extras: Andromeda also has ears and a tail similar to those of the Sugar Glider, and when she outfolds her arms, the aerodynamic flaps that the Sugar Glider's use to float become apparent, but, she tries to hide this by saying it's apart of her outfit. The curse from the experiment to Andromeda is that she is nearly blind during the day, and people around merely look like blobs of color.)
Personality: Andromeda has a behavior system that causes her to seem like a person of cowardice, when she honestly is not. Her ideal emotion is normally hidden by her relentless shyness, yet, she may decidedly speak fluently to people who have earned her trust, otherwise she will only say vague wordings such as "Yes" or "No." 
Crush(Optional): Maybe, if there are male characters.

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Um, the kids were at the assembly, they found the lab and discovered they could turn into animals, then they ran away to the city.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Queen of IgnisEmpress of Darknessand Goddess of Negativity

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Pepperoni, my beloved pizza

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

3 People, MY BEST FRIENDS

Oh, okay, I see it now, please forget I ever wrote about Beatrice and I'll just play as Andromeda, sorry.

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Name: Campbell
Hybrid Animal: Indian peafowl (pavo cristatus) 
Abilities: An extremely loud voice, which he can use much like the peafowl's calls, and he's a skilled sprinter. 
Appearance: His hair is fairly long, and it's bizarrely blue with some strands of green with eyespots. His eyes are so dark brown, they're almost black. He's not very tall, but he's muscular and a quick runner. 
Personality: Campbell is ashamed of his mutation. Because of his loud voice, he normally doesn't speak because he is afraid to. Despite his beauty he is extremely insecure. He tries to isolate himself as best as he can so others won't judge him. What he is really looking for, despite his isolation, is a friend who won't judge him, and a little bit of company. 
Crush(Optional): Will probably have :P
Other: I have such a good backstory planned for him. :P

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Save arctic fox, spotted bat and dolphin!

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

If you care, go to /265222

Remember everyone who has gone

When are we going to begin?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Save serval!

• Posted at:

Hello, I'm Dali.

Save orange tabby and dove.

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

.... Is Luna or anyone here anymore?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Name: Areina (pronounced uh-REE-nuh)
Hybrid Animal: Arctic Fox (vulpes lagopus)
Abilities: She is able to run on her hands and feet, she can withstand colder temperatures, and has a very enhanced sence of smell.
Appearance: Areina has very thick hair so blond it's almost white.  She has a longer and squarer nose than most, peircing yellow eyes, and a bushy white tail that comes down to just below her feet.  She has unaturally light skin, chiselled facial features, and is taller than average.  Areina usually wears a long-sleeved shirt underneath a white jacket that isn't much more than a shirt itself.  She also wears creamy-white pants and slip-on shoes that are white everywhere except for the souls, which are very dark black.
Personality: Areina is impossible to figure out.  She never lets her guard down, never lets her secrets out, and can even seem unfriendly at times.
Crush(Optional): Avis

Name: Dark
Age(12-15): 12
Hybrid Animal: Bottlenose dolphin (tursiops)
Abilities: He can hold his breath for up to five minutes, swim exstrordinarilly well, and withstand higher water pressure than the average human being.  He prefers moving and being in the water to moving and being on land.
Appearance: Dark has tan-ish skin with a very very faint blue tint to it.  His fingers merge together to create flipper like things, and his legs automatically come right next to each other when he hits the water.  His eyes are a dull, sea-green, his hair is very short and is dark brown.  He wears a short-sleeved shirt that is a deep blue with pictures of sea-green seaweed on it, very very very dark blue leggings and black boots.
Personality: Dark is gruff, frank, and very down-to-earth about things.  He says exactly what he thinks, and thinks exactly what he says.  This can cause hurt feelings, and when this happens he always feels bad afterward, because under all of that gruffness, Dark is the sweetest thing on the world.
Crush(Optional): N/A

Name: Sireena (pronounced ser-EEN-uh)
Hybrid Animal: Spotted bat (euderma maculatum)
Abilities: Sireena has amazing hearing, is able to fly for short distances with her wings (although afterwich she gets very tired), and can echolocate.
Appearance: Sireena has dark brown skin, and short black hair with dyed white streaks in it.  She has long bat wings extruding from her back that have white spots on them, and she has calm, brown eyes.  For a girl of fourteen, Sireena is very little, barely four feet and six inches tall.  She likes to wear black long-sleeved shirts and leggings with dark brown knee-high boots.
Personality: Sireena is very quiet and shy.  She's sweet, kind, amazingly loyal, and will do anything to protect you once you have earned her trust.
Crush(Optional): Nope.
Other: Nada.

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

Poke.

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

Double Poke.

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Save white Bengal tiger!

• Posted at:

I'm Silver

And her flip, Bronze

Jesus is the ONLY way. Seriously, the only.

I think that people can love whoever they want.

MECHWINGS

Don't give up. You can do it, I know you can. Just believe...

#moremudwings

Saved, accepted, and while polar bear is saved, sugar glider is open.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER! 

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Alright, I already have my form for the Sugar Glider further back in this post, but, if you'd like me to, I can rewrite my form.

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Is Luna still here?

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

Yay thanks!

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

Save Westrern screech owl!

• Posted at:

Fyre

Grey

"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."-William Shakespeare

"Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." -Voltaire

Pencils are weapons.

Here's Andromeda's form again:

Name: Andromeda Stanza
Hybrid Animal: Sugar Glider (Petaurus breviceps)
Abilities: Vaguely capable of gliding in the air currents, she has swift reflexes, and she has the vision of an nocturnal animal.  
Appearance: Andromeda has a lithe and slim figure, and her skin is daintily tanned (or beige); she stands around the height of an adolescent her age, at 4'06" and she weighs a mere 97 pounds. She has vigilant eyes, their color being a malachite green; her hair is a pale brown, and she normally ties her hair in a french braid, however, it's noticeable that a highlight strikes through the middle. Like Beatrice, her outfit changes daily, but she normally is seen with a flower crown of dandelions dangling on her head. (Extras: Andromeda also has ears and a tail similar to those of the Sugar Glider, and when she outfolds her arms, the aerodynamic flaps that the Sugar Glider's use to float become apparent, but, she tries to hide this by saying it's apart of her outfit. The curse from the experiment to Andromeda is that she is nearly blind during the day, and people around merely look like blobs of color.)
Personality: Andromeda has a behavior system that causes her to seem like a person of cowardice, when she honestly is not. Her ideal emotion is normally hidden by her relentless shyness, yet, she may decidedly speak fluently to people who have earned her trust, otherwise she will only say vague wordings such as "Yes" or "No." 

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

*Western, not Westrern, sorry

• Posted at:

Fyre

Grey

"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."-William Shakespeare

"Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." -Voltaire

Pencils are weapons.

Poke?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Everyone accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER! 

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Are we going to start soon?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Name: Riley Kent 
Hybrid Animal: Snowy owl 
Abilities: Flight because of wings, heightened senses, and her 'Talons'.
Appearance: She has whispy white straight hair that goes down to her shoulder blades, black eyes, almost completely white skin, average height and size. She has white wings and tail feathers that have small black dots scattered all over them. Her feet have 3 claws on it and fur-like feathers around it. She has feathers in her hair and below her left ear. She usually wears a T-shirt, skirt and leggings, shoes, and white gloves that goes to her elbows. 
Personality: She is quiet, curious, shy, and kinda disliked interaction with normal humans. She has a strange craving for rodents and can act a little insane at times. She would rather sit quietly in the corner watching everyone silently and judging everyone.
Crush(Optional): Open!
Other: Nope!

I'm not doing the persian cat, so Imma gonna do a caracal instead.

Name: Culprit (Strange name right?)
Hybrid Animal: Caracal
Abilities: He has enhanced agility, speed, strength and eyesight, plus he has good hearing and can jump really high.
Appearance: He has sandy color hair, blue-ish green eyes, tan-ish skin, average weight but a tiny bit shorter than average. He has an average build, but his legs are more muscular meaning he can jump really high, and he has long cat ears with black tuffs on the ends. He has a short tail and patches of fur on the back of his neck, arms and legs. 
Personality: Clumsey, not very goo self-esteem, likes to help others out so he can be known by others, he craves attention, he can get a little nervous sometimes, sometimes he says things without even realizing it. 
Crush(Optional): Avis, but is probably hopeless..
Other: Nope.

I will do the other later.

• Posted at:

Hey! The name's Blizzy!

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables 

#Fannuts4ever

Shoot! I forgot something!

Snowy owl: Bubo scandiacus

Caracal: Caracal Caracal

• Posted at:

Hey! The name's Blizzy!

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables 

#Fannuts4ever

Poke? Are we starting soon?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Accepted! I'm still not sure when we are starting, but hopefully soon!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER! 

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

WHERE ARE MY FORMS

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Save a grasshopper mouse (Onychomys torridus) and a bat-eared fox (Otocyon megalotis)

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

Poke?

• Posted at:

❧ Astra ☙

Name: Chase

Age(12-15): (Wait, he's 16 now. Darn. Um.... okay, fine.) 15.999999999999
Hybrid Animal: African Lion (Panthera leo)
Abilities: Chase is very strong, like SUUUUUPER strong (let's just say he can lift 100 lbs easily with 1 hand). He has amazing eyesight and an enhanced sense of smell, and his legs are incredibly powerful.
Appearance: Chase has the torso of a human, but from the waist down, he has the hindquarters of a lion. He has light brown hair and deep blue eyes, and he's about 6 feet tall. He has a strong, muscular build, and a winning smile. Chase's legs are golden brown, a traditional lion color, his feet are paws, and he has a tail.
Personality: He tries to be as nice as he can to everyone, but he can get ticked off a bit easily. Even so, he is VERY good at hiding it, but sometimes he can't hold it in and just lets out a giant burst of anger and annoyance. Come to think of it, if he wants to, he's very good at hiding all of his feelings. He only FULLY opens up to a person when he really trusts them, but if you betray his trust, it is VERY hard for him to trust again. He's really daring and bold, but that has gotten the better of him MULTIPLE times. He tries to be compassionate, and a lot of people tell him he's charming, and REALLY charismatic.
Crush(Optional): Eh, maybe not this time.

Name: John
Hybrid Animal: Polar Bear (Ursus maritimus)
Abilities: John is an AMAZING swimmer and climber. He thrives in the cold, and can cling to ice very well, which is REALLY useful in the winter. He also, like most of the hybrids, has enhanced smell and hearing.
Appearance: John has white (yes, white) hair, really pale skin, brown eyes, and a strong build. His hands are partially webbed, but not enough that you can notice it, and he has longer nails than usual, but not long enough for it to be noticeable. His teeth are sharper than most, and he has a long face, kind of like a snout.
Personality: John is really strong, and a little rough and blunt. He mostly leaves people alone unless they talk to him first, making him seem a bit shy, which he kind of is. He's a bit clumsy, is provoked kind of easily, and thinks he's mostly useless, but when he's given a task, he'll never give up until its complete.
Crush(Optional): Are we doing Jolla? If so, Ella, but will develop later.

Name: Skylar
Age(12-15): 15
Hybrid Animal: Bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)
Abilities: Skylar can fly (with her wings), has really strong eyesight, and she has a really loud scream that can temporarily deafen people.
Appearance: Skylar has dirty blond hair usually in a loose braid. She has fair skin, but not too pale. Her face is a bit freckled, and she has hazel eyes. She has a longish nose kind of like a beak, and has REALLY large white wings.
Personality: She's really loyal, and she will always stick up for herself. Skylar also doesn't like when people underestimate her, and she can be a bit outspoken. She has a VERY quick tongue and is really sarcastic.
Crush(Optional): Xavier, when RubyLavender puts in her forms.
Other: Addie is her younger sister

Name: Addison (Addie)
Hybrid Animal: Eurasian Lynx (Lynx Lynx) (Yes, that is the scientific name XD)
Abilities: Addie can run, climb, swim, and jump better than most people and hybrids, due to the strong legs of the lynx. She also has a strong jaw, and has enhanced hearing and eyesight. Addie is also more agile than most.
Appearance: Addie has the same dirty blond hair as Skylar, but she has ice blue eyes rather than hazel. She has a mischievous smile, and her eyes seem to sparkle when she's happy. She has lynx ears that peek out through her hair and a lynx tail (IT'S SO SHORT AND PUFFY!!!!!)
Personality: Addie is very funny and social, and she can always crack a joke. She is very witty, and if someone insults her, she will be the first to insult back. Because of her quick tongue, Addie can be stubborn. She doesn't like to give up, and she is just fun to be around.
Crush(Optional): Vesper, when RubyLavender joins (VESPADDIE!!!!!!!)
Other: Skylar is her older sister

Name: Darius
Hybrid Animal: White-tailed deer (Buck) (Because that is what a male white-tailed deer is called) (Odocoileus virginianus)
Abilities: Darius has super-strength, and he can charge really quickly. He has a VERY LOUD call, and he is faster than a normal human.
Appearance: Darius has a strong build and a strong jaw, and he has dark skin. He has buzz cut black hair, and large buck antlers coming out of his head. He also has buck hindquarters, meaning he has a little brown and white tail.
Personality: He HATES when people taunt him, making him easily provoked. He is strong-willed and gets angry VERY easily. He is very determined and when he wants something, he will destroy everything in his way to get it. But when he gets too mad, he will go into a blind rage.
Crush(Optional): Addie (HAHA 1 WAY SHIPS)

Aaaaaaaand A NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Paxton (Pax)
Hybrid Animal: Red panda (Ailurus fulgens)
Abilities: Pax can climb incredibly well, and likes to travel through the trees. He has incredible grip, and cold weather doesn't bother him much.
Appearance: Pax is a short, red-haired boy with hipster-framed glasses (the ones with the more square frame). He has little triangular red panda ears, and he has a long red panda tail (super fluffy, red and light brownish ringlets). He has a small figure, at about 5 feet tall, which gives him a few advantages.
Personality: Pax is a bit energetic, and he always needs to be moving in some way. He is incredibly impatient, and always wants ot help out wherever he goes. He is naturally curious, but not nosy, and he is very loyal. He may be small, but he is not afraid to stand up to those a lot bigger than him.
Crush(Optional): Meh. Maybe.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

1 , , 3 ... 50 , 51 , 52