Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Are the spots limited? Just in case, I won't be on the computer until like, 4:20, ok? sometimes earlier. The 4:20 thing is just for Thursdays and Mondays. (Hopefully, Orchestra will be canceled on Monday.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~NightWolf/Xena~

~Forum Pet~

Or Wolf...

My flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Light Colors

#Sunnyflight

#SaveTheWolves!

#FourmtonSquad

"It's nice to be nice." ~Me

I support same gender romance!

Currently On!

The page that my forms were on restarted

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Queen of IgnisEmpress of Darknessand Goddess of Negativity

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Pepperoni, my beloved pizza

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

3 People, MY BEST FRIENDS

When will we start?

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

If you care, go to /265222

Remember everyone who has gone

When RubyLavender and Da Silver Dragoness post their forms

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

Oh okay I didn't see that post.

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

If you care, go to /265222

Remember everyone who has gone

Poke?...

• Posted at:

Astra and Noxaura | Twin siblings of Darkness and Light

#Birds'theword!

#Girlpower!

Name: Zenith

Hybrid animal: Mourning dove (zenaida macroura)

Abilities: Flight, talons on fingernails, good eyesight- this is ridiculous but good at building nests. Needs seeds to keep these abilities active.

Appearance: Short brown hair, dark skin, gray eyes. Very tall, fingers are somewhat talonlike and are good at gripping. Mourning dove wings.

Personality: Quiet, observant, low self esteem, bookish, antisocial, doesn't think anyone will listen to her, creative

Crush: Will have

Other: N/A

Name: Emerald

Hybrid animal: Sea otter (enhydra lutis)

Abilities: Flipperlike hands (making it hard to grab things), very good swimmer and able to breathe underwater for longer than usual, skin repels water

Appearance: Long black hair, bright green eyes, average height and weight. Dark brown flipper hands, skin has a sheen of a sort to it

Personality: Playful, somewhat immature, low attention span, trickster, teases people a lot, can be a bit of a flirt

Crush: May have

Other: This is if I can still join

• Posted at:

Eventide

Empress of Undercats and Engineer of Unpopular Opinions

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

Ack, I didn't realize Lightning had saved a dove... Dunno what to do...

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

Can we start yet, I'm starting to revoke my character... :/

• Posted at:

Astra and Noxaura | Twin siblings of Darkness and Light

#Birds'theword!

#Girlpower!

Name: Veronica
Hybrid Animal: Grasshopper Mouse (Onychomys torridus)
Abilities: Good hearing and venom immunity (once exposed)
Appearance: Veronica is very short, white light tan skin and shortly cut light brown hair. She has two large teeth and her hands are somewhat paw-like. She has a skin-and-fur mouse tail. Her eyes are dark. Her ears are a mix between mouse and human and often twitch.
Personality: Veronica is curious and usually on edge, a bit suspicious and nervnervous. She's usually hopping around and always in motion, and she hates waiting for things. She can get very angry and violent if provoked.
Crush: maybe. Need to check forms.
Other: n/a

Name: Kimi
Hybrid Animal: Bat-Eared Fox (Otocyon megalotis)
Abilities: Agility, able to run quickly and turn quickly.
Appearance: Kimi is short and lean, with dark Tawny brown hair, with long, tall, black tipped ears sprouting fro her head. The ears are rimmed in white. Her skin is darkly tan, with large brown eyes and a small nose. 
Personality: Kimi is very focused, and can participate in more than one conversation at a time, which is good, because she's a relatively social person. She enjoys, almost needs, being around others, and she makes friends as quickly as she can to have many allies. The problem with her communicating skills, though, is her dislike of actual speech. She's used to talking through movements with others, and isn't the most skilled talker. She usually goes through her motions while speaking, making her seem much more fidgety than she is. She's not too keen on surprises. Anything loud and unexpected startles or threatens her, usually making her jump back in a comical-fashion. 
Crush: maybe. Need to check forms.
Other: n/a

Name: Mikail
Hybrid Animal:
Impala (Aepyceros melampus)
Abilities:
Mikail is very nimble and fast, and he can jump quite high. His antlers can be used to fight. 
Appearance:
Mikail is tall and thin, with thin limbs. He has dark skin and hair that's a mix of fawn brown and bronze. He has a small and bushy tail, brown on the top, dark on the sides, and white below. His ear-tips and bases are also black, and his actual ears are tufted in white fur. His brows are white, and they frame his amber eyes. Sprouting from his head are two U-shaped horns, not yet grown into the full 'scooped' shape, and grey in color. They are covered in little 'rings' which grown from them, and Mikail is quite proud of them. His nails are dark brown, a bit like hooves.
Personality: 
Mikail is very prideful, and this can lead to a behavior that is probably not too appealing to other people. He's proud, and his first instinct during disagreement is to fight. He's used to fighting to prove himself, and he isn't the best at making friends. Unlike most people, he also doesn't care much for others, though he can form strong bonds and feel compelled to help others. When he makes friends, or forms a potentially helpful bond, he may have to strain to keep that friendship up, especially if it is a very different person, as he finds learning about other life-styles to be cumbersome, as well as the fact that he isn't too social.
Crush: 
maybe. Need to check forms.
Other: 
n/a

• Posted at:

I'm Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

discord squaa a a d

Aquariums, Please. Thanks

Mikail, Kimi, Veronica, and Emerald accepted! Could Zenith be a hybrid of a similar bird?

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

And because there aren't enough male characters:

Name: Siphuncle (Siph)

Hybrid Animal: Cuttlefish (sepia officinalis)

Abilities: Can breathe underwater, change skin color (usually just the basics, nothing crazy at all, purple-brown-gray-yellow range)

Appearance: Short, messy brown hair, skin is very pale and ripples with colors, very small, feet have the ripply thing cuttlefish have around them

Personality: Short-tempered, dramatic, moody, cunning, angry a lot of the time. Not the best when it comes to bookish learning, but has a lot of plots in there. Somewhat cowardly.

Crush: Hrm. Maaybe.

Other: Nope, PoV color will change. A lot.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Yeah, she'll be a pigeon... *mental note to self: always, always, always read the whole thread first*

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Great... My post is confused, but Zenith will be a pigeon hybrid. I couldn't find the scientific name (argh confusing) but columbidae something or other. She'll have red eyes instead, which creeps people out, and pigeon wings... 

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

Save European pine marten!

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

Name: Katherine

Hybrid Animal: Black Rhino (Diceros bicornis)

Abilities: Can charge pretty fast (but then can't slow down well), enhanced senses because her eyeballs are stupid. Don't rely on her eyeballs. Her eyeballs might laser you on accident.

Appearance: Straight brown hair that curls at the ends. Pale brown eyes. Freckles. Single ivory horn growing on the bridge of her nose, with a smaller horn above it. Denim jeans and gray shirt. Black boots. Medium-sized, with fair skin.

Personality: Quiet and shy. Likes to run away from all her problems. Gets defensive when offended. Likes to be the random girl in the background. Truthful and tries to be simple.

Crush: Dill Pickle

Other: nooooo?

Name: Dillon/Dill/Pickle Boy

Hybrid Animal: Fennec Fox (Vulpes zerda)

Abilities: Can camouflage himself . . . IN SAND! Can fit into small spaces and has enhanced senses. Can withstand a fair amount of heat.

Appearance: Sandy blond hair. Large flaxen ears and tail. Faded yellow t-shirt and white shorts that go to his knees. Gray shoes. Tall and thin. Black eyes. Tan.

Personality: Doesn't slow down once he starts. Sarcastic and a little grumpy. Prickly. Talks back. Doesn't like people who are more powerful than him. Misses his family.

Crush: TBD.

Other: *shrug*

Name: Cass

Hybrid Animal: Mexican gray wolf (Canis lupus baileyi)

Abilities: Can run and dodge well. Enhanced senses.

Appearance: Long copper hair tied in a ponytail. Tawny wolf ears and tail. Olive skin. Sharp blue eyes. Brown sweatshirt and gray pants. Sandals. Medium-sized.

Personality: Smart and a quick-thinker. Goes a little crazy sometimes. Hot-headed and outspoken. Gets angry easily. Hates it when others ignore her. Will fite you.

Crush: TBD.

Other: mep

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

AW YEAH

Name: Seraphina
Age(12-15): 12
Hybrid Animal: Jaguar (panthera onca)
Abilities:
 She's a good swimmer (jaguars actually like swimming more than most cats!), but she's bad at climbing trees. She always lands on her feet. Seraphina steps really lightly and quietly. She also has good balance. Seraphina also sleeps the way a cat (and apparently dolphins) do-one half of the brain at a time. So she's always half-awake. She's a very light sleeper, usually. She can see when there's a little light, but not completely in the dark (the eye needs at least SOME light to be able to see. Cats cannot see when it is completely dark. That is a myth). She also has somewhat enhanced smell and hearing. 
Appearance: 
Seraphina looks pretty much human. Her ears are in the same position as most human ears are, but they're jaguar ears without fur. Which is strange. But whatever. She has dark brown hair, with some dark gold streaks, and cat eyes that are a mix between human brown and jaguar gold. Her eyes don't show the whites unless she's scared, and they dilate and narrow like a cat's. Seraphina has slightly faded jaguar spots all over her skin and a black nose. Seraphina is also a little on the tall side, and slender. She has pale skin and slightly rosy cheeks.

Personality: Seraphina is kind of shy and introverted when you first meet her. She's not very social, and when she's in a new environment/with new people, she doesn't know how to interact. When Seraphina feels comfortable (with the people and/or the environment), she will start to be more louder, impatient, impulsive, etc. She's rather intelligent. She's also very territorial and gets jealous easily. She trusts a bit too easily, but her opinion can get swayed pretty easily too. Sometimes she tries too hard to be nice/well-liked, but fails. Also, she's not always the bravest person, or the most confident.
Crush(Optional):
 Ash (when Silver joins) 
Other: 

Name: Vesper
Age(12-15): 13
Hybrid Animal: Brown rat (rattus norvegicus)
Abilities: He can fall a long way to the ground and survive. He has enhanced smell and hearing, and he can bite through several inches of concrete (and other stuff besides that, but that's his proudest accomplishment in terms of biting things). He can also feel spaces with his whiskers (as long as his whiskers are touching the sides of something). 
Appearance: Vesper has dark golden-brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is a little dark, but covered with a very light fuzz of gray fur. He also has a pink rat's nose, rat ears, and a rat tail (let's play some Helicopter with that tail, huh?) He's more on the short side, with a somewhat, but not incredibly, stout build.

Personality: Hot-tempered, sarcastic, but pretty smart (in his own way). Very cynical. He's kind of greedy, but then he can still think of others. Kinda cowardly, but has a loud mouth. He's very good at stealing and lying.
Crush(Optional): Well...I mean, we all know it's Vespaddie vs. Vespecka, right?
Other: Brothers with Xavier and Cayden

Name: Sienna
Age(12-15):
Hybrid Animal:
Amur/Siberian tiger (same thing) (Panthera tigris altaica) 
Abilities: 
Can swim well, can jump high, can see well in dim light, has very good balance and enhanced agility. Her hearing and smell are only very slightly enhanced, and she has pretty much normal hearing and smell. She relies mostly on her eyes. She also, like Seraphina, can sleep with her brain half awake, but unlike Seraphina, she only does this if she chooses to. 
Appearance:
Sienna has tiger stripes and tanned skin. She is tall, but not overly tall, and lithe. She has dark orange hair, and yellow eyes with round pupils.
Personality: Very independent, she relies mostly on herself and doesn't like to ask for help often. She actually is brave, and impulsive. She's kinda on the extrovert side, but she knows when to shut up (unlike Vesper). Sometimes she does things she regrets, but she will always apologize (sooner or later), though she tends to sometimes hold a short grudge. She tries not to get attached too easily, but fails a lot.
Crush(Optional):
Most likely Chase, but possibly not
Other:

Name: Xavier
Age(12-15): Hmm..well, my hybrid OCs got a year older this year...*sees Chase's form* Ah. 15.99-something 9's.
Hybrid Animal: Timber wolf (canis lupus) (isn't that such a neat-sounding scientific name?) 
Abilities: Xavier has the enhanced senses of a wolf (night vision, as long as there's some light, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell) and can run for a long time (kind of fast, but not extremely fast)
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, mischievous grin, wolf ears, wolf tail. Xavier also has a small scattering of light freckles on his face.
Personality: Brave, likes to lead, very loyal to his "pack," cynical of outsiders, very impulsive, isn't very good with words. Sometimes lets his emotions speak for him rather than his brain. 
Crush(Optional): Skylar (#SKYLAVIERFOREVER!!!!!)
Other: Brothers with Vesper and Cayden

Name: Cayden
Age(12-15): 14
Hybrid Animal: Weasel (mustela) (reminds me of mustaches)
Abilities: Enhanced agility, sharp weasel-like claws/nails, has a very fast metabolism (and as a result, needs to eat a lot every day), enhanced speed, sharp weasel teeth. Unlike most of the other hybrids, his hearing and smell aren't very enhanced beyond the ordinary human's (but his are even less so enhanced than Sienna's). He also has very fast reflexes. 
Appearance: Cayden has blond hair, brown eyes, and kind of pale skin. He has sharp weasel teeth, which you don't see unless he opens his mouth, and he also has sharp weasel-like claws/nails. He also is on the short side, but has a thinner and more lithe build than Vesper.
Personality: He teases a lot, and sometimes doesn't know when to stop. He's brave only when he has to be (like, Xavier isn't there to save him from having to be brave). He's very energetic and has very fast reflexes. He's also very hungry all the time. Usually, he won't pick a fight (on purpose anyway), but when he starts seeing one or starts seeing blood or something, some instinct triggers in him, and he'll get involved (if he isn't already) and keep going at it, and sometimes he won't know when to stop. (I'm sorry, okay?! He wasn't going to be like this until I read an article about weasels!) He also easily gets hyper, which will put him into a frenzy of some sort.

Crush(Optional):
Other: I looked at the old RP, and Miss Clarton's name was apparently originally Emily. Ah, well, Clare Clarton has a better ring to it. Brothers with Xavier and Vesper.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!!

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

"Oh, thank heavens! Someone remembered the bath mat! We are saved!"-Enoch

#STAYPECULIAR  

*panicking because I don't know if anybody else has those names*

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

*sobs* Cayden, I'm so sorry, but I had to develop you more, and the weasel article...*sobs* (this won't make sense until my forms come through and you read Cayden's personality)

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

#STAYPECULIAR  

Accepted! Everyone, please try to get your saved spots in, so we can start when Silver Dragoness joins!!!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

AW YEAH

Name: Seraphina
Age(12-15): 12
Hybrid Animal: Jaguar (panthera onca)
Abilities:
 She's a good swimmer (jaguars actually like swimming more than most cats!), but she's bad at climbing trees. She always lands on her feet. Seraphina steps really lightly and quietly. She also has good balance. Seraphina also sleeps the way a cat (and apparently dolphins) do-one half of the brain at a time. So she's always half-awake. She's a very light sleeper, usually. She can see when there's a little light, but not completely in the dark (the eye needs at least SOME light to be able to see. Cats cannot see when it is completely dark. That is a myth). She also has somewhat enhanced smell and hearing. 
Appearance: 
Seraphina looks pretty much human. Her ears are in the same position as most human ears are, but they're jaguar ears without fur. Which is strange. But whatever. She has dark brown hair, with some dark gold streaks, and cat eyes that are a mix between human brown and jaguar gold. Her eyes don't show the whites unless she's scared, and they dilate and narrow like a cat's. Seraphina has slightly faded jaguar spots all over her skin and a black nose. Seraphina is also a little on the tall side, and slender. She has pale skin and slightly rosy cheeks.

Personality: Seraphina is kind of shy and introverted when you first meet her. She's not very social, and when she's in a new environment/with new people, she doesn't know how to interact. When Seraphina feels comfortable (with the people and/or the environment), she will start to be more louder, impatient, impulsive, etc. She's rather intelligent. She's also very territorial and gets jealous easily. She trusts a bit too easily, but her opinion can get swayed pretty easily too. Sometimes she tries too hard to be nice/well-liked, but fails. Also, she's not always the bravest person, or the most confident.
Crush(Optional):
 Ash (when Silver joins) 
Other: 

Name: Vesper
Age(12-15): 13
Hybrid Animal: Brown rat (rattus norvegicus)
Abilities: He can fall a long way to the ground and survive. He has enhanced smell and hearing, and he can bite through several inches of concrete (and other stuff besides that, but that's his proudest accomplishment in terms of biting things). He can also feel spaces with his whiskers (as long as his whiskers are touching the sides of something). 
Appearance: Vesper has dark golden-brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is a little dark, but covered with a very light fuzz of gray fur. He also has a pink rat's nose, rat ears, and a rat tail (let's play some Helicopter with that tail, huh?) He's more on the short side, with a somewhat, but not incredibly, stout build.

Personality: Hot-tempered, sarcastic, but pretty smart (in his own way). Very cynical. He's kind of greedy, but then he can still think of others. Kinda cowardly, but has a loud mouth. He's very good at stealing and lying.
Crush(Optional): Well...I mean, we all know it's Vespaddie vs. Vespecka, right?
Other: Brothers with Xavier and Cayden

Name: Sienna
Age(12-15):
Hybrid Animal:
Amur/Siberian tiger (same thing) (Panthera tigris altaica) 
Abilities: 
Can swim well, can jump high, can see well in dim light, has very good balance and enhanced agility. Her hearing and smell are only very slightly enhanced, and she has pretty much normal hearing and smell. She relies mostly on her eyes. She also, like Seraphina, can sleep with her brain half awake, but unlike Seraphina, she only does this if she chooses to. 
Appearance:
Sienna has tiger stripes and tanned skin. She is tall, but not overly tall, and lithe. She has dark orange hair, and yellow eyes with round pupils.
Personality: Very independent, she relies mostly on herself and doesn't like to ask for help often. She actually is brave, and impulsive. She's kinda on the extrovert side, but she knows when to shut up (unlike Vesper). Sometimes she does things she regrets, but she will always apologize (sooner or later), though she tends to sometimes hold a short grudge. She tries not to get attached too easily, but fails a lot.
Crush(Optional):
Most likely Chase, but possibly not
Other:

Name: Xavier
Age(12-15): Hmm..well, my hybrid OCs got a year older this year...*sees Chase's form* Ah. 15.99-something 9's.
Hybrid Animal: Timber wolf (canis lupus) (isn't that such a neat-sounding scientific name?) 
Abilities: Xavier has the enhanced senses of a wolf (night vision, as long as there's some light, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell) and can run for a long time (kind of fast, but not extremely fast)
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, mischievous grin, wolf ears, wolf tail. Xavier also has a small scattering of light freckles on his face.
Personality: Brave, likes to lead, very loyal to his "pack," cynical of outsiders, very impulsive, isn't very good with words. Sometimes lets his emotions speak for him rather than his brain. 
Crush(Optional): Skylar (#SKYLAVIERFOREVER!!!!!)
Other: Brothers with Vesper and Cayden

Name: Cayden
Age(12-15): 14
Hybrid Animal: Weasel (mustela) (reminds me of mustaches)
Abilities: Enhanced agility, sharp weasel-like claws/nails, has a very fast metabolism (and as a result, needs to eat a lot every day), enhanced speed, sharp weasel teeth. Unlike most of the other hybrids, his hearing and smell aren't very enhanced beyond the ordinary human's (but his are even less so enhanced than Sienna's). He also has very fast reflexes. 
Appearance: Cayden has blond hair, brown eyes, and kind of pale skin. He has sharp weasel teeth, which you don't see unless he opens his mouth, and he also has sharp weasel-like claws/nails. He also is on the short side, but has a thinner and more lithe build than Vesper.
Personality: He teases a lot, and sometimes doesn't know when to stop. He's brave only when he has to be (like, Xavier isn't there to save him from having to be brave). He's very energetic and has very fast reflexes. He's also very hungry all the time. Usually, he won't pick a fight (on purpose anyway), but when he starts seeing one or starts seeing blood or something, some instinct triggers in him, and he'll get involved (if he isn't already) and keep going at it, and sometimes he won't know when to stop. (I'm sorry, okay?! He wasn't going to be like this until I read an article about weasels!) He also easily gets hyper, which will put him into a frenzy of some sort.

Crush(Optional):
Other: I looked at the old RP, and Miss Clarton's name was apparently originally Emily. Ah, well, Clare Clarton has a better ring to it. Brothers with Xavier and Vesper.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!!

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

#STAYPECULIAR  

I looked at the old RP and realized how much of a jerk I was.

Are we going to make a wiki for this again?

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

We have an old one, but, Idk...Luna?

• Posted at:

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

Wild Heart     

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

i'M nOt ALrIGhT

BUt lET's pReTeNd i aM

We will if/when the RP reaches 5 pages.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Name: Journey
Age(12-15): 13
Hybrid Animal:Flying Fox bat
Abilities: Her sense of smell is inhanced, and she has wings on her arms
Appearance: She has black hair, and a boy cut. She is American, and her ears are very large. Her skin has a blackish tinge to it
Personality: Vegan, kind, but likes to be alone
Crush(Optional): open
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

~Feathertip 

When things are at their worst, they can only get better! ~ Me

A person who has never made a mistake is a person who's never tried something new. ~ Albert Einstein

#Ravenclaw

#Scorpion the Sandwing

#Cleril forever!

Part of 6% who like wolves

Could you go a little more detailed with Journey's form?

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Can someone give me the old one's address?

• Posted at:

You can do it.

Really, the only person holding you back from this is you.

You really can make it, you're just not letting yourself.

Believing in yourself is the first step to being able to do it.

And keep in mind, smile!

@RubyLavender

Is it alright if Riley has or develops a crush on Cayden? It would just be very... Interesting...

• Posted at:

my name is Blizz

#Blizzbite

TeaSheildz

I AM THE QUEEN OF BOBCATS!

#loyalicewingfan

#we need more smiley faces :)

#Marvel Fangirl

#ForumCornerClub 

#PizzaCake is boss

#Loyal Christian

CFI: 90 XP

Lvl: 3

To next level: 60

Anti-Virus Kinetic Proxy

Saved me Red Fox, Red Wolf, and if coyote is open, and Condor.

• Posted at:

~NightWolf/Xena~

~Forum Pet~

Or Wolf...

My flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Light Colors

#Sunnyflight

#SaveTheWolves!

#FourmtonSquad

Currently On!

DINGO!!

Save red fox, red wolf, coyote if open and dingo!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf/Xena~

~Forum Pet~

Or Wolf...

My flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Light Colors

#Sunnyflight

#SaveTheWolves!

#FourmtonSquad

Currently On!

Seriously help what's the address of the old one.

• Posted at:

You can do it.

Really, the only person holding you back from this is you.

You really can make it, you're just not letting yourself.

Believing in yourself is the first step to being able to do it.

And keep in mind, smile!

All saved except red fox!

Heres the old RP: http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/185341#post_2837945

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

My characters are accepted, right?
*ponders Cayden's new personality*

• Posted at:

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

Wild Heart     

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

i'M nOt ALrIGhT

BUt lET's pReTeNd i aM

@Blizz Sure, but I can't guarantee Cayden will like her back.

Actually...that would be VERY interesting....>:D

• Posted at:

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

Wild Heart     

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

i'M nOt ALrIGhT

BUt lET's pReTeNd i aM

@RubyLavender

Lol, it's fine if he doesn't but poor Riley would be heartbroken. Hahaha torturing my Ocs! >:3 Yeah, the shy observant one and the crazy hyper one... How does that work?

• Posted at:

my name is Blizz

#Blizzbite

TeaSheildz

I AM THE QUEEN OF BOBCATS!

#loyalicewingfan

#we need more smiley faces :)

#Marvel Fangirl

#ForumCornerClub 

#PizzaCake is boss

#Loyal Christian