I do not know. Opposites attract, don't they...?

In the original RP, they fought the government officials and stuff. If that happens...O.O...Xavier may have to knock Cayden out to stop him from trying to kill everyone and everything.

(I did not originally want to make him a hyper bloodthirsty maniac, but I found this article on the Internet that says that weasels are apparently bloodthirsty hyper maniacs, and Cayden isn't that developed, so....)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart     

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

To be honest, I would really like to be an animal hybrid!

Name: Xena 
Age(12-15): 12
Hybrid Animal: Red Wolf (Canis Rufus)
Abilities: Running for a long time without rest, night vision, molting, large ears, nocturnal, canines, and sharp teeth.
Appearance:  Xena has red-brownish hair, about 3 feet with bangs that cover her eyes. She can walk on 2 legs or 4, although her legs immediately turn to wolf legs on 4 legs.  She has a tail(Of course!). She wears light blue jeans, a sweater, and All Star Sneakers. She likes to  keeps her hair down. She has red-brownish eyes. She wears nerd-like glasses.

Personality: Xena is nice and kind. She is also smart and curious, when she's serious, she's serious. She can create a huge fight with someone, but she tends to stay quiet. She is fierce and will fight if she's angry. She is patient and not grumpy. She loves her computer soo much. She also loves to read!

Crush(Optional): Paxton and Christian
Other: 

Name: Christian
Hybrid Animal: Australian Dingo (Canis Lupus Dingo)
Abilities: Can turn doorknobs(They have a special wrist, the dingos.), climb trees, will add more.
Appearance: Christian has blond hair and brown eyes. He has sandy-light skin. He has triangle-like ears. He also has a tail. He wears blue jeans and a sweater. He wears sneakers, like always. He is kinda attractive, but he doesn't think so. He's just a normal guy!
Personality: He is nice and kind. He loves nature and clamess. He is smart, but he is very bad at math. He likes to help others and he hardly boasts. He tends to stay peaceful, but if he's angry, he can put up a fight. He loves his computer. Christian has Stage Fright though... He gets really how-you-talk-when-you-talk-to-your-crush to Xena.
Crush(Optional): Xena
Other: 

Name: 
Age(12-15):
Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush(Optional):
Other:

I'll finish the last form tommorrow, and she is a Red Fox.

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

My Flipside, DayWolf!

Star Count: 997

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"We can't be who we want to be." ~Me

I support LGBTQ+!

Yo!

"torturing my OCs"

Yes I heard you that is what I do

I am going

to

Make a horrible triangle

And say Veronica will develop a crush on Cayden as well

Because I'm going to bREaK hER

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

Christian accepted, but can Xena not have legs that turn into wolf legs on all fours? Also, red fox is saved for someone else, sorry.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

"If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention."

COOKIEXS!!!!!!! SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS UNTIOL JUST KNOW!!!! I:LL POStPOST MY FORUMS IN A !INYUTE WHEN I'M NOT ON MOBOLR!!!!!!! PLEAEE IGNORE MY KISSPELLINGS I HAVR FAT FINGERS AND AMNON MOBIPE!!!!! Rebecka and ash will be here shortly after I get ready for bed and get on my laptop!!!

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time"

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

Sorry guys I had to do stuff

Name: Tyler
Hybrid Animal: Release Dove (Columba livia domestica)
Abilities: Flight, talons on his hands and feet, enhanced sense of direction.
Appearance: Tyler has a rather thin build, with a height around 5'10. His skin is tan, eyes are light brown. His hair is short, mostly a tuft on the top of his head. Pure white wings extend from his back, fully visible due to the fact that he cut a hole through the back of his shirt. He keeps his notebook and pen in the pockets of his jeans.
Personality: Cares deeply for the well-being of others, oftentimes more than he does for his own. A devout optimist, he tries to see the good in every scenario. He's struggling to find the meaning in life itself, using music to express his emotions. Whenever he can, he's writing potential song lyrics in a notebook he's kept on him since he was about 11. Tyler has quite a lot of demons behind his pleasant disposition, and the contents of his book are a glimpse into his true thoughts. 
Crush: To be determined.
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

Awesome!

Those who saved spots or had forms that I requested an alteration on, PLEASE submit/fix your form so we can start!!!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

In the mods. 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

Tyler accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Okay, I'm here with correct spellings. Here are Ash and Rebecka. I might make more Hybrids later on, but I'm holding up the RP right now. Also Llama would like a Highland Cow, Old English Sheep dog, and she's going to have a Lizard of some kind, but she has know clue what yet. 

Name: Ash
Hybrid Animal: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Abilities: Ash has enhanced Smell(But not as good as a dog), hearing(Very Acute), 
Appearance: Ash is short for his age, he is covered head to to in Bright red fur, he has a white chest, and black up to his elbows, and black up to his knees, he has fox ears with black tips, and a fox like face with a muzzle, he has a bushy red tail that's tinged with black, he has black coming up his muzzle that goes up and around his eyes. He wears black cargo pants. 
Personality: Ash is very plucky, optomistic, and fearful. He is afraid of Ella because she's a coyote and he's afraid of Any wolf hybrids, he is also afraid of fights. He's a follower not a leader. He's very friendly and loves his freinds. He tries to find the bright side of every situation. He's a dreamer and loves to imagine the world outside of the school. He feels great sadness though for his missing sister Rebecka.(If she;s allowed to have escaped from the lab and be all sneaky sneak.) He can seem dumb, but that's only because he doesn't know much about the world around him. 
Crush(Optional): Seraphina. 
Other:

Can Rebecka escaped rom the Lab at some point, because I really like her being a sneaky hacker spy on a mission to save Ash. If not I'll redo her forum. 

Name: Rebecka
Age(12-15): 15(She had a birthday)
Hybrid Animal: Raccoon (Procyon lotor)
Abilities: Rebecka is very good at hacking, getting into and out of places, and picking fights.  
Appearance: Rebecka has raccoon ears, raccoon tail, she has a thin layer of grey fur on her arms and legs and a faint black fur mask, She has light paw pads on her hands and feet. She has long black hair that's pulled back into a french braid, she also has a swoop bang. She wears a long sleeved performance shirt, and black leggings, she normally goes bare-foot. She wears light weight runner's gloves. She has an Under armor compel sling backpack that holds random spy gear and hacking gear. Her face is always in a hard ominous stare that you never know what she's thinking of. Although she kinda lessens around Vesper, because she is confused about her feelings about him. 
Personality: Rebecka is very protective and is on a mission to save Ash. She was able to get out of the lab and has been trying to find a way to save Ash. She is confused about her feelings about Vesper. She can get impulsive. She's very intelligent and has always had a knack for hacking and escaping things. She is a quick thinker and rarely has a set plan, because you never know what's going to happen in the feild. She's relentless and when she's set on a mission she'll find a way to accomplish it. She gets exasperated fast and has little patience. 
Crush(Optional): Vesper. 
Other:
 If she can't be all sneaky sneak all change her forum.  

I think I have everything. ;) 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Accepted and saved! Also, Ella is a wolverine hybrid. Please tell Llama to get her forms in ASAP!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Actually  I have most of my spellings. 

*Toe not To

*Optimistic not Optomistic

*From not Rom 

*Thin not Light

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Shhhh I read Coytote.... Shhh He's still afraid of her. Shhh. 

I will! 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"Red foxes seem to dislike the taste of moles but will nonetheless catch them alive and present them to their kits as playthings." 

Ash is totally going to give Seraphina a mole pet at some point, because he loves her. 

Also there's a submissive state that foxes have when their afraid so I'm going to adapt it to a hybrid. So plan on seeing that later on in the RP. 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Great!

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and Proud

Autumn is the season of change,

and

I am the one thing in life I can control, even now.

Save a spot?

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

✧Protective Flipside

Lilly - Rivulet's Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#ISupportAllGenderShipping

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

"Are they shooting... people, at us?" -Rowan

Name: Ethan (Fuzzy)
Age(12-15): 13 
Hybrid Animal: Highland cattle (Bos taurus)
Abilities: Fuzzy fur, can run about as fast as a horse, has a very painful kick, can carry 1 person at a time (Then needs a break) and pointy horns.
Appearance: He has a bovine body with a human torso (So like a centar) with horns and ears on his head. Fuzzy brown fur coats his cow body and his ears, he wears a orange shirt and has scruffy brown hair. Black innocent cow eyes. 
Personality: Quiet and mostly timid then when he opens up to you he will be like a friendly big/younger brother.
Crush(Optional): (Haven't quite read the forums yet...)
Other: Pov color.

Name: Corey
Age(12-15): 14
Hybrid Animal: Old English sheepdog (Canis lupus familiaris)
Abilities: Fuzzy poofy fur, dog sent abilities, dog stamina, dog hearing... Uh dog attention span?
Appearance: Corey is so fluffy you can not see his eyes, basically just looks like a dog rose on its hind legs and is walking around and talking. Oh and his fur patterns make it look like he is white wearing grey pants. Paws for hands, dog ears and nose...
Personality: Playful, Bubbly, Loving, Sociable
Crush(Optional): (Again still haven read the other forums yet so in a minute)
Other: Pov color

Name: Shui
Hybrid Animal: Chinese water dragon (Physignathus cocincinus)
Abilities: She gets cold easily, she can hold her breath for 25 minutes, she can swim pretty well, and climb trees pretty well too. And run on two legs. (And I feel like they have a third eyelid to keep water out of their eyes but I'm not sure...)
Appearance: Covered head to tail in dark neon green scales and has a long black and yellow-green striped tail. she has rather small spikes that go down her spine al the way to the tip of her tail, starting at the midway point of her head. She looks more lizard the human and has orangie-amber lizard eyes. And prefers to slither around on all fours instead of walking on two.
Personality: Quiet and somewhat shy, but then can get really obnoxious and rowdy.
Crush(Optional):
Other: Pov color 

If It appears I have forgotten anything or I need more details please inform me. I currently wrote this late at night and I am tired and stuff so, yeah goodnight. ;)

• Posted at:

Call me Llama :D

#Bestfriendwholiveswithme(Sliver)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Save the Forums! :D

#Silverwazhere

Accepted! Alright, if all the forms aren't in by tomorrow, we're starting anyways. I gotta get to bed now, so see y'all tomorrow. Oh, wait, that's today. Never mind.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Name: Ali

Hybrid Animal: Swan (Cygnus)

Abilities: Flight, sharp talons on fingers, her bones are hollow, webbed fingers and feet, strong swimmer.

Appearance: Long black hair coming to her waist, and turquoise blue eyes with enlarge pupils. She is average height and weighs 71 Lbs with a lithe build. Her fingers are webbed and her hands are yellow tinted, with sharp black talons on each finger, as well as talons on her toes. Her toes are also webbed and yellow tinted feet. She has large white wings with black tips. Her wings are usually tucked at her side, making a cape of sorts. She wears a long sleeve long black frill top coming below her hips and black leggings. She is always bearfoot. Her calf's are thinner then the average human.

Personality: Thoughtful, clever, and a bit unnerving. She takes everything literally, and his more of the reserved type. 

Crush: We'll see

Other: Nothing.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

✧Protective Flipside

Lilly - Rivulet's Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#ISupportAllGenderShipping

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

"Are they shooting... people, at us?" -Rowan

Name; Martha

Age; 14

Gender; female

Hybrid animal; raven (Corvus corax)

Appearance; Hard black eyes, olive skin, long, glossy black hair, ravens talons (feet only) and large black wings.

Abilities; She can't fly more than a few metres off the ground, has an unusual liking for rain.

Personality; Generally very quiet, but when around other hybrids, she's happy, intelligent and sweet.

Crush; none, yet...

• Posted at:

-Fox-

Queen of too many OCs

Eev-eevui-vee!- Firefly the Eevee

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Remember Petal Pelt

#StopDropAndRoll

Joined the forums; January 2017

The Foxcraft Forums!

Look out for Tucuxi, Porpoise and Vaquita in my posts!

I changed the hybrid animal to the European beech marten

Name: Flore Kreisler (For the last name, I literally typed random letters, then used autocorrect)
Hybrid Animal: European beech marten (martes foina foina)
Abilities: Enhanced climbing and swimming abilities, good stamina (and good physically in general), skilled with missile weapons
Appearance: Flore’s  long, wavy hair changes color with the seasons. In winter, it’s dark brown, turning a lighter chestnut shade in the spring and summer, though the tips are always white, along with a streak on her right side. She has hazel eyes, dark tan skin, and is small for her age. In addition to this, her limbs are unusually short, though not so much that they are worth commenting on. . Her hands and feet are a mix of those of a human and marten paws. She is covered in a very thin layer of fur, and has a floofy, long brown tail (I couldn’t describe it any other way). Her ears are not human either; beech marten ears poke out of her hair at the top of her head.
Personality: Flore is extremely bright for her age, and is relatively friendly. However, she is also rash and judgmental, and gets into trouble she can’t get out of, despite her intelligence. She likes to stay in the shadows, but will stand up in the spotlight if she feels the need to. She is very loyal and will do anything for her friends.
Crush(Optional): TBD
Other:  Um…similar diet to that of European beech martens (berries, nuts, other plants, small birds, and, if she has nothing else, she will eat insects) 

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Name: Josh
Age(12-15): 15
Hybrid Animal: Tabby Cat (Felis Catus)
Abilities: Retractable claws, fangs, night vision, enhanced reflexes/agility, improved hearing.
Appearance: Josh is a somewhat short teen, at a height of around 5’8. His skin is a pale peach color, his eyes almond shaped, with chocolate brown irises and slit pupils. He has messy red hair, accompanied by orange cat ears that extend from the top of his head. He wears a black jacket, white t-shirt and navy blue jeans. A tail extends from the back of his jeans.
Personality: Despite his rather edgy style, Josh is basically a kitten in human’s clothing. He can and will defend himself and close friends with literal tooth and claw, though. He's quite the jokester, pulling minor pranks just for a laugh. The cat side of his DNA bleeds through into his personality in several ways, the most obvious one being his penchant for climbing up and lounging on rather uncomfortable surfaces in his free time.

• Posted at:

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Alright, we'll start at 3 today, when most of us get out of school, so get all forms in before then!!!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Yay! (I still have the flu so I'm home from school)

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

She/her

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I've got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

"Aw, deathnights." - Peri

Hi Wings!

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Hello!  Were you in the original?  That one looked so amazing, I was surprised when it died. (I am a very avid reader of RPs, just so you know)

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

She/her

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I've got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

Yup! I Had like 8(Or more?) characters because people kept dropping out. Soon it was just Gryffin, Llama, Luna, Rubylav, Vivid, and Me. 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Name: Daine
Age(12-15): 15
Hybrid Animal: Cottonmouth Snake (Agkistrodon piscivorus)
Abilities: Venom-firing fangs, lower than average body temperature, enhanced swimming ability.
Appearance: Diane has pale skin streaked with black striped markings on her arms, back, and forehead. Her eyes are a striking blue, with slit pupils much like Josh’s. Her hair is a silver-blonde color, and goes down to her shoulders. She wears a simple blue skirt and a black, long sleeved shirt. Two razor-sharp fangs on both her top and bottom jaw take the place of her canines.
Personality: As nice as she seems on the outside, the cold-blooded nature of the animal she was fused with matches well with her less-than-empathetic personality. With a strong hatred for the scientists and no sympathy whatsoever for her fellow hybrids, she only really cares about herself. She takes pride in her ability to lie and deceive, be it to the government, scientists, or hybrids. While she has no authority of her own, she certainly doesn't respect the authority people have over her. She isn't deliberately disrespectful, she simply disregards the rules if they happen to not suit her goals. Diane is a frequent liar, disguising her true intentions underneath the guise of a helpless hybrid dependent on the government to keep her safe. She isn't.

• Posted at:

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

@Silver Dragoness: Wow.

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

She/her

Can we start?  It's 3:03

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

She/her

Poke! Do we wait for a starting post Luna? Or can I just go ahead cause I know the whole shabang?

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Okay, let's start! You can still submit more forms as late arrivals or another way to insert them into the plot. 

When we start, the hybrids are arriving at a newly built school.
Roommates are going to be in pairs, so pick a room number 001-020.

Avis paced forward, gauging the school. It seemed unnecessarily large and impressive looking. How many hybrids were coming? Avis understood this was a boarding school, but still. She rolled her wings, shaking her feathers slightly. The action soothed her. Avis glanced at a directory, searching for room 014, her dorm. She heard a scuff and a soft rustle, and whirled towards the sound.

Ella blinked, her head buzzing from a ringing sound. Her head was fuzzy and confused, and she felt lost. Her body was nestled in thick blankets. Ella blinked, willing the fuzziness to fade. It wavered, but all Ella could make out was fuzzy white and bright lights. 

"...Hello..?" She managed, her voice rusty and unfamiliar with disuse.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

(16 for Riley, 17 for culprit)

Riley: She walked into the school and looked at it in awe. better than being in a laboratory. She though and tucked her wings into her shirt. 

Culprit: He ran into the school and look around wondering what was going to happen in the school. He saw a girl with wings (Avis) and saw her shaking them. He thought she was pretty and wanted to talk to her. But she already left before he could do so.

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

(2 for Campbell) 

Campbell quickly walked inside the school, trying not to be noticed by anybody. Despite the fact that everyone here was an animal hybrid, he knew that he was different from all of them, and he didn't like it. 

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

"I want to go with you," Katherine said, turning toward Dillon. He shook his head.

"We both have different dorms."

"So?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, or something."

Katherine sniffed and tried to find dorm 4, which didn't really work because she was blind.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

You're yourself, so celebrate.

Pepperoni Nightmare - Seafoam

Goat like yelps. -Hootsie

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

(Just a question can Josh and Tyler be in the same dorm)

(Plot purposes)

(Also 2 for Diane)

Tyler folded his wings close, trying to avoid being noticed, which was kind of hard when you have relatively large white wings sticking straight out of your shirt. The size of the building itself intimidated him somewhat, knowing how many other hybrids there were going to be there. Luckily, he still had his journal to vent. That was always a source of comfort.

Josh retracts and unretracts his claws out of impulse, a subtle feeling of nervousness beginning to bubble over. Calm yourself, Josh. There's nothing to be worried about. You're a cat. Cats don't worry about things. He lets a smile plaster itself onto his face. That dorky mantra always seemed to work.

Diane observed her new surroundings. Nothing like the Lab, certainly. She thought, walking along the hallway to dorm 2.

• Posted at:

(12, I guess, for Lillith)

Lillith looked at the school. It was larger than she expected. After a moment's hesitation, she started walking towards the school. She saw some other hybrids and she avoided their gazes, fidgeting with her feathers. Annoyed, she stopped herself and fluttered her wings a little. Stop being a chicken. Steeling herself, she walked into the school. It was pretty nice, but everything seemed lavish compared to the labratory. Checking what dorm she was, she started looking for 12. 

• Posted at:

^Spirit^

Queen of writing long rambley threads

~Knowledge is a flame in the darkness~

Tricked you! There's nothing here. Oh wait...

#likearedrose

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RemembertheSpiritoftheforums

(puns XD)

1 , , 3 , ... 51 , 52 , 53