Zenith grinned a tiny bit and began to walk too. "Um, what- what are your names?" She knew, but didn't want to seem... omniscient.

New people are always welcome! To be honest, I'm incredibly surprised that I survived this far.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eventide

Empress of Undercats and Engineer of Unpopular Opinions

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

"I'm never going to climb anything again and I don't want to think about when I have to go down." Ash admitted. 

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Queen of Mispronunciations and Kissp3llinfss.

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time."

Da Stone Dragon

WE STILL HAVE 25 MORE PLANS!

Seraphina

"I'll try to help you if you have to climb," I said.

Vesper
"Oh, I'm Vesper," I said, realizing that there were still lots of people whose names I didn't know. "And you are...?"

• Posted at:

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart     

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

i'M nOt ALrIGhT

BUt lET's pReTeNd i aM

"I'm Skylar," Skylar called, walking briskly. "The other winged girl is Avis."

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Can someone give me an update on whats going on? Even when I read back, I can't understand it. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

"Do not practice until you get it right. Practice until you never get it wrong." -Halt 

@Dragon, thanks for the info! And for telling me about the info page!

Name: Nyra

Age(12-15): 14

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 126 lbs

Hybrid Animal: Snow Leopard (Panthera uncia)

Abilities: Can withstand very high altitudes, and cold temperatures. Can leap up to 30 feet from a stand still. Is an astounding climber on nearly any surface. Has heightened ability with smelling, vision, and hearing. Can move without being seen or heard if she so wishes, and make herself ‘vanish’ or seem to fade.

Appearance: She is very strong and has lithe frame with pale skin. Has blue/gray cat eyes, that dilate and only have a little white showing. Has long white hair, that is often in a braid. Her teeth are much like a leopard's in being long and dagger like. Her nails are longer and harder and more like claws. Her ears are higher on head, mobile, and leopard shaped. She is covered in a coat of gray fur with rosettes, mainly on her torso, arms, and legs (and tail obviously). Has a 4 foot long snow leopard tail.

Personality: Is very independent in nature, but is very outgoing when around those she likes. Is very confident, determined and a natural leader. She is very strategic and is a planner. She does not raise her voice often but still can speak with the same fierceness. She is also very loyal and kind to those she trusts and will defend them ferociously.

Crush(Optional): none at the moment

Other: Came to the place later because she was found at a different hidden institute and shipped here.

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

"Do not practice until you get it right. Practice until you never get it wrong." -Halt 

Dragon,

P.S. if you put me ont he info page, just put Nyra as the nickname. K?

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

"Zenith," she replied, unsure if she should try to make further conversation. She didn't.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

Avis nodded, observing. 

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

@Wolfsparrow Your Welcome and Nyra has been added to the page with a Pending Acceptation 

"Thanks Seraphina." Ash breathed. 

Rebecka walked over to Seraphina and Ash. "Come on in." She helped Ash up and started to lead them inside. "Barlow and Tp won't be following us." She stated. "Tp likes to live in the water and Barlow has an obsession with dirt." She explained. "So basically the whole house is ours. Unless it starts to rain, then we'll have Sabby in here." Rebecka entered the house."Rebecka looked at the wall across from them with plenty of doors. "Seraphina you can sleep in my room...Ash you can sleep in the room Barlow sleeps in when he comes up here." She then pointed them in the right direction to get to the doors. "You guys can go anywhere really, except upstairs. that's my private sanctuary" She pointed to a ladder, "and Sabby's room." she pointed to the door in between the two doors. "I'm not sure how much food we have left, but I'll make sure I get some soon." Rebecka smiled.

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

@WolfSparrow 

RECAP 

ACT 1: HYbrids show up to the school. Hybrids meet doormates and are untrustworthy to guards. Various groups go to explore. Vesper, Seraphina, Ash and Corey all go to look for rooms they aren't supposed to go into. They get caught by claire clarton and she gives them detention. Ella Spies ash and gains a overaccessive crush on him. Vesper, Ash, Seraphina, and Corey exit the door.  Vesper, Ash, Seraphina, And Corey don't listen to Claire Clarton and head into another room they aren't supposed to be in. This turns out to be the detention room where they are caught and going to be experimented on. 

ACT 2: You meet the super sp-y group of Rebecka's gang who are spying on the hybrids. Rebecka and Sabby scope out the building. 

ACT 3: Vesper screems for Help. Various Hybrids, Avis, John, Chase, Darious, Trevor(Those are correct?) Come to help. GOVERNMENT VS HYBRID FIGHT! Avis tells ash that this is not a dream, because Ash thought it was freaky living nightmare, and proceeds to faint. Trevor gets a gun from Claire clarton. Hybrids run off into the woods with everyone else because they went and got them. 

ACT 4: APPEAR ELLA! Ella is sent to bring back the hybrids. She comes and freaks out Ash who was talking to Seraphina. Ash bolts. Piper attacks Ella. Ella is taken captive. APPEAR NYX! Nyx shows up and starts freaking out Zara. A whole question of whose a liar is set up. Is it Crazy? or is it the Stranger? 

ACT 5: Ash trips over BArlow's tail. Rebecka's team brings him with them(Rebecka and Ash are siblings and Ash recognizes her). Seraphina wonders what happened to Ash and tries to find him. Ella  escapes and also goes after to find Ash. Rebecka's gang gets to a cave. Rebecka and Ash talk. Barlow guards the cave. Ella and him get in a fight and Ella is fighting scorpion venom and Barlow has a broken arm. 

ACT 6: HYBRIDS SHOW UP as they are looking for Ella. Avis and Rebecka get in a fight which happens to have smoke bombs and stink bombs. Finally they come to an agreement and stop fighting. Rebecka's gang goes separate ways with the hybrids. Bringing along, Blake and Jake, Ash, and Seraphina. Zara sulkily leaves because Nyx is traveling with the hybrids. 

ACT 7: HYBRIDS GET TO CITY. And decidfe what to do. Skylar has agreed to take them to a junkyard that will probably be a Short term base for the hybrids. REST OF ACT 7 HAS NOT HAPPENED!

ACT 8: Rebecka's gang gets back to their treehouse base. Ash turns out to be scared of heights. Seraphina is sent up to go help him. They get up the ladder and Rebecka states where they can stay and what not to touch. REST OF ACT 8 HAs not happened! 

And a lot of other things happened as well but for the whole story you'd have to read the whole post. This is the basic rundown though.

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Pokipine

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

"Okay, stop," Skylar said, halting abruptly. "We need to decide how we're going to go about this. A bunch of people walking with animals in the city would look weird."

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Question: Can they turn completely into animals? Or do they just stay half and half all the time?

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

@WolfSparrow they can turn into animals and most of them know this but a character can't automatically know they can. :)

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Zenith thought for a moment. "Would an eagle look weird in the city? A pigeon wouldn't."

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

@Dragoness, thanks for telling me, and for all your help. Also, know that I know where the story currently is, I think I'll have Nyra run away from her institute and happen to meet the others in the woods where they teach her about being a hybrid, if that is okay.

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

@WolfSparrow Happy to Help!

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

@Wolfsparrow Wait, Luna hasn't accepted Nyra yet, so you can't RP yet. (This means you must bug Luna until she does say something about Nyra.)

Seraphina

"Thank you," I said, a little hesitantly. "So...now that you've found Ash, what are you going to do?"

Vesper

"A hawk or eagle or falcon or whatever you are would look weird in the city," I said. "A pigeon and a rat wouldn't. They're not very big or noticeable, either. Maybe anyone who would fit in as an animal-mostly just me and Zenith-turn into animals now. I guess I could ride in someone's pocket, if you don't want me to be noticed. Or Zenith and I could go ahead by ourselves to the city."

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

"Oh, thank heavens! Someone remembered the bath mat! We are saved!"-Enoch

#STAYPECULIAR  

Rebecka blinked. She hadn't thought of that. "Beats me."

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Skylar shrugged. "I'm going in as a human. My wings are hidden, so I'm good. And you need me to lead you. I guess Vesper can go in my pocket, and Zenith can fly inconspicuously above us..."

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Nyra accepted, but without the fading ability (that seems too much like a magic power).

"Alright, let's move!" Avis called, spreading her wings for attention.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Seraphina

"Are you going to find the other hybrids again?" I asked. "You know, Vesper and Corey and the rest."

Vesper

"Sweet," I said, shrugging. I would have preferred to ride in Zenith's pocket, as she was the least likely to eat me, but I guess Hawk Nose would have to do. Anyway, Xavier seemed to find her okay, so.

I closed my eyes and tried to bring out my rat nature in me. I tried to picture myself shrinking and my features twisting to that of a rat's. Pretty soon, it actually happened-I was a rat.

I was really small. It made me feel really vulnerable and exposed. Quickly, I scurried over to Hawk Nose.

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

#STAYPECULIAR  

@Luna, thanks! And with the fading thing, I just meant that she can move without being seen or heard, I guess the fading thing wasn't the best comparison. :) 

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

"Only time I plan to see them is if we cross paths sometime in the future." Rebecka stated. "If they ever want to find us I told Rat-boy how." Rebecka remembered the scratches Falcon-girl had given here and slid off her backpack and started to take care of them.

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

"I'll watch out for you guys," Zenith whispered almost inaudibly. She closed her eyes and soon looked almost exactly like a city pigeon. Hovering above the others, she felt lighter.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Nyra felt the dense forest closing around her and she shivered, pressing her tail closer to her body. The trees were tall and shaded the ground beneath, making it slightly errie. Nyra gritted her teeth and shook her head. Stop it Nyra, she told herself. This is nothing compared to the... lab, One side of her head argued. Either way, the other side said, it's creepy. Nyra hiked her backpack up and walked farther. Then the brush of voices came to her ears.

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

*Ozzy,James, & Kibbie stay behind with second group.*

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Xavier

"So-" I started, then stiffened, one of my ears swiveling. I stopped and sniffed the air cautiously. I thought I detected a feline scent, a fainter one than that lion boy, but I wasn't sure.

"Do you guys smell cat?" I asked. "I mean, besides Lion Boy here."

Vesper

I squeaked up at Zenith the Pigeon, then nudged the hawk girl 's(Skylar) foot. Are you gonna put me in your pocket or not?

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

#STAYPECULIAR  

Zenith chirped back.

Siphuncle glanced around at the others who were staying. "So, anyone been to a city before?"

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Piper: She looked at Xavier for a moment. Then she focused on her snake infrared sense. She opened her eyes again, now seeing in infrared. She searched the forest ahead of them, searching for any signs of human body heat. There. She saw a human with a thick, fluffy tail wrapped around her. Switching back to normal sight, she then said, "I saw a hybrid. They're over there," she pointed in the direction the 'school' was.

• Posted at:

ξ Blackberry ξ 

RIP, my sweet Blackberry & Olive.

My flipsides: Cardinalkit (Bossy), Rho (Protective), Leopard (Happy), Sengi (Smart), Hurricane (Grumpy), Withersoul (Heroic)

"Um, I lived in this junkyard that I'm taking you to for half my life," Skylar said to Siphuncle, picking up vesper and putting him in her front pants pocket. "Squeak if you need something," she said to the rat.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

@Blackberry (aka Cryptic) I hope you will be alright after Blackberry. I am sending you well wishes. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

Siphuncle isn't going.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

XD Oh okay.... NEW POST

Addie nodded. "Yeah, eventually I'll take you to the junkyard that the other group is going to. I lived there my entire life. Wel, from ages 1 to 6, anyway. And then a few years later, when I was 9, I went back to the streets and lived there until, well, now.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

@WolfSparrow- Thank you. I am beginning to move on. Slowly.... I believe that one of my other cats, the youngest one, Olive, can sense my sadness. She is the younger sister to Blackberry. Olive has been much more sweet and living than she was before.

• Posted at:

ξ Blackberry ξ 

RIP, my sweet Blackberry & Olive.

My flipsides: Cardinalkit (Bossy), Rho (Protective), Leopard (Happy), Sengi (Smart), Hurricane (Grumpy), Withersoul (Heroic)

"We should hurry," Avis said, glancing around. Her eyes scanned nearby buildings.

Kayla beat her wings silently, observing. Other hybrids! Kayla was unsure how she felt about that. It would be nice to meet others like her, but she'd always been the only hybrid, the special one. The polar bear hybrid was... cute, though. She pulled her wings into a dive towards him.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

"Right," Skylar said. "I know a shrtcut." She turned into some dark alleys, and jogged through some narrow streets, until they got to an abandoned junkyard. She deftly jumped the fence and said, "C'mon, it's this way."

Finch heard the fence rattling and he whispered, "Scarlet.... do you hear something?" His sister shrugged and said, "Probably just a rat or something. You want to check, go right ahead." Finch snuck out into the mass of the junkyard, his home, and spotted a group of hybrids. "Hey!" he yelled, attempting to sound imposing even though his voice rose 3 octaves. "Who are you?"

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Nyra heard the voices more clearly and she turned her head. Her ears swiveled around and she distinguished the sounds of people up ahead. She immediately laid her tail tight against her pants, and laid her ears back. She couldn't let them see her! Then she smelled something... weird. It was a range of animals, but they were muddled against human scent. Poachers? She let out a low growl, and crouched down, staying concealed within the bushes.  

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter

New character! (Also, have no idea how to introduce) 

Name: Arctic (Arca)

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 100

Hybrid Animal: Arctic Wolf (Canis Lupus Arctos)

Abilities: Increased stamina, can stand cold tempratures, has increased smell and hearing.

Apprearence: Has white hair, ice blue eyes, and pale skin. Has a white furred wolf tail and ears.

Personality:

Crush: Extreme crush on Xavier

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

Dragons

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

"For Narnia!!!" -Peter