Ash will be in dorm 3 instead of 2. (I want him in a room with another guy and Dianne's post came in first.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver Dragoness   

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time"

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

Cass walked into dorm 16 stiffly.

She threw her duffel bag onto a bed and started unpacking.

Dillon exhaled and walked into dorm 20. He took off the covers, sheets, and everything else off of the bed until there was only a matress. Then, he started dumping the sand from his bag onto it.

Katherine hugged a pole and literally waited for someone to give her directions.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

You're yourself, so celebrate.

Pepperoni Nightmare - Seafoam

Goat like yelps. -Hootsie

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Ash Will be in room 2. 

Ash walked down the path to the school. He was barely even to the school when he got distracted by a weird flying thing(A butterfly). Ash stopped and stared at it. What was it? He wondered. He had no clue. He looked around. Maybe one of the older hybrids could help him identify the flying thing, before he could though he got distracted by the sound of scuttling paws. His ears twitched and rotated to find the sound. Finding the sound he started to move towards it and then rammed straight into someone(anyone), hurting his muzzle and landing on his bottom. 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

Something rammed into Katherine's back and she yelped.

She spun around to charge, but wasn't balanced and fell over.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Trevor stumbled into the school. Then, seeing so many different people, he promptly fell over, clumsily tumbling down the stairs until he rammed into the wall antlers first. He nervously stood, checking the wall for his dorm. 13. Now that's just wonderfully unlucky.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

SO Luna are the same genders in the same room? (So like girls with other girls and boys with other boys)

Ethan looked around. He decided to go inside and find his room before he found a place to run around. Oh shoot! What was my room number again..? 13? That sounded about right to him. He pushed open the door and walked inside. It felt cramped to him. He quickly found his room and saw two beds and a nightstand with a lamp in between the beds and a window on the wall. His room also felt cramped and only gave him enough room to turn around in. He somehow managed to get on one of the beds and settled in throwing a blanket on his back. He looked down at the sight of him in the bed. He defiantly didn't fit in any of this.

Shui scaled the side of the building griping the wall with her claws. She was soon on top of the roof and looked down upon all the Hybrids that where arriving. Her stomach growled so she climbed back down looking for a grasshopper or mouse to satisfy her stomach. She sniffed the air. Oh yes over there is a nice plump mouse. She crept up on her prey and grabbed it with a quick bite. She carried it in her mouth looking for a nice sunny spot to bask while she ate her prey. She stood up on her hind legs to get a better view of her surroundings and headed toward a sunny spot near the building.

Corey ran around in circles on all fours he was ssssssssssoooooooooo happy! Finally a home!! Not a lab!!! He bolted inside and tackled the nearest Hybrid. (Who ever feels like their Hybrid should get tackled really) "I'm SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! My name is Corey!!! And Guess what!!! I'm RRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY  HAPPY!!!! Is that a squirrel Imma chase that squirrel and.. And... What do dogs do after they catch a squirrel?" He asked the hybrid he was now sitting ontop of.

• Posted at:

Call me Llama :D

#Bestfriendwholiveswithme(Sliver)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Save the Forums! :D

#Silverwazhere

"Sorry!" Ash exclaimed. "I'm Ash." He said standing up and dusting himself off and swishing his tail. "What's your name?"

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

No, dorms are not gender segregated.

Anyone can be whoever surprised Avis! Please?

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

"If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention."

Josh turns around, seeing a winged girl in front of him. "Oh, uh, sorry there, didn't see you coming. I'm Josh, by the way." He says, extending an awkward hand to Avis.

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

Name: Amanda

Hybrid Animal: Red-tailed hawk (buteo jamaicensis)

Abilities: Sharp hearing and eyesight. Can see ultraviolet colors. Can smell a little well.

Appearance: Cinnamon-red hair, with streaks of brown and black in a braid. Blended brown, beige, black and white shirt. Feathered coppery-brown wings. Sharp nails. Black eyes. Black pants. Sunglasses. Green flip-flops.

Personality: Nervous, quick to trust, talks a lot when scared. Trusts the government and knows she should be happy. Wants to do something right, for once, but she seems to always fail at everything.

Crush: . . . I forgot

Other: dirt

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

"K-K-K-Katherine," she stammered. Then she drooped. "Sorry, my blindness makes me pretty useless."

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

(If my other post comes in ignore it)

Trevor groaned, stumbling to his hooves and trudging towards his dorm. When he opened the door he saw someone was clearly in there. 

"Hello?"

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

*Whispers.*

POSTS, BE STRONG. GO THROUGH, MY FORMS.

Also, Luna, is it okay if the experimenter's "allowed" Miranda to escape into an enclosed section of a forest so that they could study how a hybrid would adapt? I really want this as her backstory.

• Posted at:

Virtual Vivid Lively(LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Forum Wanderer 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

Forum Wallflower

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

tCHRISTIANt 

"What's it like being Blind? I've always wondered." Ash stated. "Do you want any help finding your room? I Love helping people. I saw a winged thingy fly by I have no clue what it was though. I was hoping I could ask somebody what it was later. The building is very pretty, I wish you could see it. I'm hungry! Are you hungry? We should go find something to eat! What do you think?" 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Amanda accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Sore, Vivid!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

How about Avis was surprised by Trevor's crashing?

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

Wait, what? How did this get so many people-?

Also, is it okay if I say Miranda "ran away" from the lab? (By "run away," I mean that the scientists wanted to see how an experiment would adapt, so they let her escape into a blocked off area of a forest, and she grew up there).

Name: Chelsea Miranda
Age(12-15): Um......12-14-ish?
Hybrid Animal: Cheetah (Acinonyx Jubatus)
Abilities: She is agile, flexible, swift, limber, and can hit speeds of 60 miles per hour. Miranda has enhanced senses, and that silent grace that belongs to all felines. Except, it's not so silent because she is obliviously loud. 
Appearance: Miranda has a slightly tanned complexion with black spots around her shoulders, forearms, and calves. She is thin, due to her prolonged period of time spent by herself with a minimal supply of food. She has long limbs, golden-amber cat eyes, black markings on her face, and a flat black cat-like nose. Her sleek, straight hair is a golden-blonde color, and she usually pulls it into a high ponytail. Also, she has sharper teeth, and her nails are long, sharp, and hardened.
Personality: Miranda has a...interesting personality. She is indecisive and impulsive, so she might spend hours thinking about something, but then jump at the first opportunity when she feels like it. She is flighty, sponataneous, temperamental, ever-changing, and unpredictable. She may be bipolar, and she is definitely ADHD. She also has dyslexia and dyscalculia. This is not to say that she is stupid, because she is not. She just thinks too much at random times and then thinks too little before doing something. She is extroverted.   
Crush(Optional): Maybe?
Other:

Name: Jackson
Age(12-15): 15
Hybrid Animal: Jackal (Canis Aureus or Canis Adustus)
Abilities: Enhanced senses, strength, and speed. Also, for whatever reason, he is easily forgettable. So he can be a good spy, as he is also naturally stealthy. 
Appearance: Tall and lean, but not gangly. Has short, dark hair, an olive complexion, and onyx eyes flecked with gold. His ears are slightly pointed, like a jackal's ears, and his face may seem almost dog snout-like at times. Also, he has sharp, elongated canines. He has a tail, too.
Personality: Stoic, independent, intelligent, responsible, disciplined, sort of a tsundere person.

What. I am not an anime character.

SH! Be quiet. Yeah, so he's patient and likes to think things through quietly. 

Crush(Optional): Oh yeah, probably.
Other:

Name: Mouse
Age(12-15): 12
Hybrid Animal: Mouse (Mus)
Abilities: Enhanced senses, swift, small. Knows how to hide well. Nothing too mind-blowing. 
Appearance: Small, mousy, short. She has a delicate frame with narrow shoulders. She seems fragile, and has a pale complexion. Her eyes are wide and gray. She has a button nose and long incisors. They never stop growing. Her thick, brown hair reaches her shoulders, and they serve to hide her strange ears. Her ears are furry and are located higher on the sides of her head than the normal human. 
Personality: Mouse has a mild personality and is humble and meek. She is quite introverted and shy, and she tends to feel overwhelmed by her bigger, more confident fellow lab experiments. Mouse tries to be helpful, but feels absolutely useless at times. She is kind, intelligent, and yeah-kind of a boring puddle like Turtle. When Mouse is stressed, she tends to hide, become paralyzed, faint, or hide. Or she absolutely freaks out and blame's herself for causing every problem in the world.
Crush(Optional): Vesper. 
Other:

• Posted at:

Virtual Vivid Lively(LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Forum Wanderer 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

Forum Wallflower

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

tCHRISTIANt 

Isn't Trevor at his dorm though? Avis is still in the main hall :/

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

//I kind of want to make one of my ocs Male and idk why.

Also I didn't read every post bc I'm rushing so idk who's in what dorm. If the dorms are full I can move my OCs. I just went 12, 13, 14 bc I'm lazy//

Veronica pulled her hands closer to her body, feeling her ears twitch atop her head. She didn't like the trapped feeling, especially since everything seemed so large to her. Just find room 13, just find room 13 she kept repeating, leaning down and keeping her gaze steady ahead of her, glancing at the doors as she passed them.

Kimi relished the feeling of her feet hitting the floor, speeding up as she kept moving, her mind drifting a bit, ears up high to listen for danger as she sprinted. She should find her room. Soon.

But the place was so big and she felt like running more. Stop. Find the room. Room 12.

Mikail held a hand up and touched his horns, tracing their curvature as if worried they had cracked.  Which he was, actually.

He passed people by, not really paying them any mind as he gazed at the rooms to find his own (Room 14)

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

Katherine blinked at his cascade of words, then smiled slightly.

"I'm not exactly hungry, but . . . being blind is like walking in darkness." She gestured to her horns. "If I could see, it would be very . . . problematic."

Amanda bounced off to dorm 15, singing in an off-key voice.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Okay, before I PoV, RUBYLAVENDER, LET'S TORTURE CHASE AND XAVIER BY STICKING THEM IN THE SAME DORM

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Accepted!

Ella's vision focused slightly more as a face swam over her vision. 

"Hello, Ella." The blond woman gave a relieved smile. "I was worried you wouldn't make it." Ella listened, smallowing through her dry throat.

"...What...happened...?" Ella managed.

"There was an accident. I managed to grab you, and get you away, but you were still injured," the woman's hand supported Ella. "I was so worried, Ella. But everything will be fine. The doctors say you'll recover."

Ella nodded slightly, and have a small smile. She coughed.

"It's important that you don't get up, Ella. Can you do that for me?"

Ella nodded again, stronger this time. The woman smiled.

"Thank you, Ella. I have to go, but I'll be around, so just ask a nurse if you want to see me." Ella smiled.

"W-what's your name?" Ella's voice was stronger, but slightly slurred.

"You can call me Claire, Ella. Rest well."

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Luna my previous post said to ignore my next post :V

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

"I guess it could be probilimotic(Spelled wrong on purpose)." 

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

(Uh

Did you read my last PoV with Josh)

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

(Sorry, I missed that :P)

"Hi," Avis responded. "Having trouble?"

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

"That's not how you say problematic. I mean, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is harder, but . . ."

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Is Trevor bunking with Ethan?

• Posted at:

Call me Llama :D

#Bestfriendwholiveswithme(Sliver)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Save the Forums! :D

#Silverwazhere

[[CHECK OUT WIKI]]

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Ash: "Suprecaliwhata?"

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

Katherine grinned. "Super-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ali-docious. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

I don't even know if I'm spelling it right anymore but I'm too lazy to check.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

@Gryffin OHMYGOSH YEEEESSS

Rooms: Xavier=room 18      Vesper=Room 3 (sup, Ash)          Cayden=Room 19 (he needs to be close to Xavier in case he goes psycho :P)           Sienna=Room 5              Seraphina=Room 10

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

"You're the nasty egg people who ruined all my waffles!"-Cyborg

#STAYPECULIAR  

Oh wow, I just realized Ash's and Katherine's dorms are right next to each other

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

Campbell pushed some of his bizarrely colored hair out of his eyes as he walked into dorm 2, hiss assignment, and prepared for the worst...

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

@Llama yeah

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

Avis glanced at the directory again. "I'm heading to room 014, you?" She asked casually. 

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015  

=Solstice=

>Selina<

Wiccan

Bi

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

Zenith quietly slid through the hallways, wondering if anyone would like her. Probably not... Room 6, she remembered, and tried to get there as fast as possible. However, she tripped on a loose tile and fell flat on her face, right onto someone's feet. Oh, no... she thought.

Emerald bounced in happily, checking the room list optimistically. Room 20! she thought happily. Probably a good omen.

Siphuncle didn't particularly want to be here. He stormed through the hallways rather grumpily, the ripples on his feet propelling him along. Sure, the lab was awful, but at least he hadn't had to be nice to everyone.

Zenith- 6

Emerald- 20

Siphuncle- 11, although he didn't bother to find out

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and Proud

Autumn is the season of change,

and

I am the one thing in life I can control, even now.

Seraphina

Nervously, I walked into the school, trying not to be noticed.

Will I make any friends? What if I don't? What if everyone hates me and thinks I'm a weirdo?

I worried in my head.

Room 5, Room 5, Room 5.

Ducking inside the school, I started walking around, looking for Room 5.

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

"You're the nasty egg people who ruined all my waffles!"-Cyborg

#STAYPECULIAR  

Yay! Vesper and Ash are roomies!

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 51 , 52 , 53