"We can work on it when we reach the gym," Avis said. Out of the corner, she saw a timid-looking girl (Zenith). She gave her a friendly smile, but her attention was diverted by clicking shoes. 

"Everyone, closet!" Avis hissed, yanking open the nearest janitorial closet. She didn't care if this school was for them, she didn't trust humans.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Sireena:

I just barely smothered a shriek and leaped inside the closet.  If the girl, Avis, thought that this was dangerous, than it probably most definitely was and that was very bad!

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

If you care, go to /265222

Remember everyone who has gone

Paxton looked at the closet, and climbed the walls, clinging to a light fixture. He pressed up against the ceiling silently.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Zenith smiled shyly. It would be nice not to be the only one with wings. When she heard the heels, she dove into the closet, agreeing completely that humans were not to be trusted.

Emerald watched as a couple of hybrids dove into the closet. She hesitated, then finally her curiosity won over, and she began to walk toward the sound of the shoes. "Hello!" she chirped. Impulsively, she added, "What's it like being human?"

(Me: *facepalms* Emerald!)

• Posted at:

Eventide

Empress of Undercats and Engineer of Unpopular Opinions

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

Dillon's ears twisted, and he walked over to Emerald, curious to see the government again.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Queen of IgnisEmpress of Darknessand Goddess of Negativity

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Pepperoni, my beloved pizza

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

3 People, MY BEST FRIENDS

@Insanity I don't think she did.

Lillith checked the door number. "I'm pretty sure this one is it. It doesn't seem like your dormmate is here yet, if you have one." 

• Posted at:

~Spirit~

Monarch of Ivand Queen of China Dolls

Though she be but little, she be fierce

Glorybringer

Moonbli

#NoFLAMEinthelibrary

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

I'm currently on vacation so will be completely on mobile until further notice.

Sireena:

I tried to hold my breath, tried to stop my heart from pumping.  I was sure they could hear it in China.

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

My Ships:

Nightdream

Insanipep

If you care, go to /265222

Remember everyone who has gone

Avis grabbed the nearest remaining hybrids and dragged them into the closet as the human turned the corner. It was a large closet, but despite that, it was rather cramped. Avis peered through a small row of slits in the door, and wanted to smack herself. Emerald had gone over to the human. Avis disliked the human, and his dark suit and dark shades. Please don't give us away. The government might not worry about a single hybrid roaming the halls, but a group of us exploring might not be excusable.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

I think I caught myself up! Also, I might want to make another character. Are insects, amphibians and reptiles aloud, or just mammals? And you can chose a random dorm number for Ali.

Ali: I nervously walked up to the school and rushed in. Looking around, I spotted a group of hybrids, and thought it would be better to not interact with them. Then I noticed that they were around the area she need to be. Shrugging it off, I folded my wings over my sides and shoulders, making it appear that I was wearing a feather cape. I walked slowly there way, hoping that I wouldn't be noticed. I ran my fingers through my silky black hair, letting some of it fall over my eyes. To full humans I could be considered beautiful, until they saw my hands and wings. But to a hybrid? I'd only met one other hybrid before this whole school thing, the original swan mutation. But he died when he was 6 because of an error in his gene coding.

Deciding that maybe it would be best for them to meet me so they maybe wouldn't call me a freak, I edged closer.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet!

Empress of Cheese

Asteroid - Protective Flipside. ✧゚

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#ISupportAllGenderShipping      ☆゚

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR   

The Forum Lucky Ducky    ✧゚

"I'm Mary Poppins, Ya'll" -Yondu

Drippy's Unofficial Secretary

Josh is thrown into the closet with the others, staying silent. He begins sheathing and retracting his claws out of habit, anxious to say the least.

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} 

{Oxford Comma}

{Slytherin}

{Skeleton Clique}

#ISupportLove

"For truly to pursue monsters we must understand them. We must venture into their minds. Only in doing so we risk letting them venture into ours." -Josh Dun

|-/

Yeah, amphibians and insects are allowed!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Ahhhhh Sorry for not posting sooner! 

Culprit: He was smashed in the closet with everyone else. It was pretty smashed and uncomfortable, but he felt a small bit of Avis's feathers on his arm and he felt, happy for reasons he couldn't explain.

Riley: I went into the closet. "Maybe... The... Human... Is... Friendly." I said through gritted teeth.

• Posted at:

my name is Blizz

#Blizzbite

TeaSheildz

I AM THE QUEEN OF BOBCATS!

#loyalicewingfan

#we need more smiley faces :)

#Marvel Fangirl

#ForumCornerClub 

#PizzaCake is boss

#Loyal Christian

CFI: 90 XP

Lvl: 3

To next level: 60

Anti-Virus Kinetic Proxy

Alright. So the Sahara is completely not accpeted? If she partly is, then Panthera Leo. Plus, my characters need rooms. They're all taken. Realizes that I am horrible with forms.

~Xena~

Xena walked into the school. "Great," She muttered. "A school for others like me." She walked next to her friend or CRUSH, Christian. "Now, we are going to meet others like us." She said to him. "I don't know if I'd like it." She  saw a group of kids and said, "Hey, we just came. Mind if we join you?" 

~Christian~

Xena said something to him and he said, "Ur-Um- Whatever you said!" He followed Xena, wherever she went. He saw a group. HE just followed Xena.

~Sahara~

"Everyone's gonna hate me." She said, as she walked towards a dark lonely corner, where light was only a dream. A hoax. She cried, softly.

• Posted at:

~NightWolf/Xena~

~Forum Pet~

Or Wolf...

My flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Light Colors

#Sunnyflight

#SaveTheWolves!

#FourmtonSquad

"It's nice to be nice." ~Me

I support same gender romance!

Currently On!

"Maybe... The... Human... Is... Untrustworthy... And... Dangerous..." Avis hissed back. "He has an earpiece!" She whispered. "Why would he need an earpiece?"

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

"Oh. Thanks. My name's Katherine." She smiled. "Want to come in?"

Dillon stared at the man with the earpiece. "He-" his voice cracked and he shut his mouth, then coughed. "He llo," he said, his voice a little stronger. He could hear the hybrids in the closet whispering.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

Avis tensed, and stopped breathing. She stayed perfectly still, staring unblinkingly at the man.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

"Oookay, let's stop fighting and go outside. So we have me, Ethan, Cass, Piper I think, and the new guy." he stopped.

"Does anyone actually know which way is outside?"

• Posted at:

You can do it.

Really, the only person holding you back from this is you.

You really can make it, you're just not letting yourself.

Believing in yourself is the first step to being able to do it.

And keep in mind, smile!

"That sounds scary and dangerous," Ash stated. "But not as scary as the lab, and I'm going by my own free will so let's go!" Ash had no clue what a room that you weren't allowed into looked like, so he waited for Vesper to lead the way. 

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Queen of Mispronunciations and Kissp3llinfss.

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time."

Da Stone Dragon

WE STILL HAVE 25 MORE PLANS!

Martha, too was startled by the footsteps, they sounded, human... she shoved herself into the nearest locker, her heart thudding against her chest

• Posted at:

~Fox~

~Tawny~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Jedi!

Greencloak!

Sandwing!

Demigod!

Hufflepuff!

Pokemon Trainer

ᖇᏋmᏋmᏰᏋᖇ ᎲᏣᎯᖇᏌᎦ                                   #Pizzachu

Siffla 

Cobeke 

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Umbli

Sunnyflight

Turtlejou

Ethan Looked trying to recognize the halls. He let his cow sent take action and smelt the grass to his right. "This way!" He declared pointing to the hall on his right.

Corey: "I'm going to ride on your back cow guy!" Corey said hoping on Ethan's back. "What? Umm... Okay, your not too heavy.."  "Hop on my Angel and we can ride off into the sunset and other cowboy stuff..."

Shui woke up to someone nearly stepping on her. "Hey! I'm trying to BASK here! Do you need sun to keep yourself the right temperature? I think NOT! If I don't get my warmth I will go into hibernation!!!" She hissed.

HAHA Shui used suntime? O.O Is she a rainwing?

• Posted at:

Call me Llama :D

#Bestfriendwholiveswithme(Sliver)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Save the Forums! :D

#Silverwazhere

Emerald blinked at the human, rapidly firing out more questions: "What's your name? How old are you? What do humans eat? What are you wearing? Can I try on your earpiece? Is black your favorite color?"

In the closet, Zenith facepalmed.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do- so do it! Call yourself who you wish to become.

"That's classified, honey." The man smiled chillingly outside the closet, and Avis frowned. He said something else, then put a form hand on Emerald's shoulder, as if to lead her away. Avis tensed, then relaxed. As long as they didn't know Emerald was with a group, she'd be safe. Leaping out would endanger her more.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Trevor stifled a laugh at Corey's behavior, making eye contact with Ethan.

• Posted at:

You can do it.

Really, the only person holding you back from this is you.

You really can make it, you're just not letting yourself.

Believing in yourself is the first step to being able to do it.

And keep in mind, smile!

Emerald glared at the man. "Well, if you want to be rude, then FINE." She noticed his hand on her shoulder and glared even harder. "Well, excuse me!" she snapped. " I'm going to my room." She flounced off huffily.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Pax breathed silently on the ceiling, watching the man. He didn't like this guy, but kept quiet and kept watching.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Avis waited until the man straightness and walked off before she heaved a sigh of relief. A minute or two after the footsteps faded, she opened the door and stepped out.

"That went surprisingly well," she mused. She had been certain for a moment that the man had heard them. Why hadn't he opened the door? And why has he let Emeald go like that?

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Ali: I silently watched a door swing open to reveal a group of hybrids inside it. "H-hello. I am Ali. Why are you hiding in there?" I asked and lift my wing up in a waving motion. Will they think it's strange, how it feels more natural to use my wings for gestures? I thought and settled my wing tip back over my shoulder.

Okay. Still not entirely sure what OC I want to enter tho.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet!

Empress of Cheese

Asteroid - Protective Flipside. ✧゚

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#ISupportAllGenderShipping      ☆゚

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR   

The Forum Lucky Ducky    ✧゚

"I'm Mary Poppins, Ya'll" -Yondu

Drippy's Unofficial Secretary

Corey glanced at everyone who was going outside. "Come on my merry band of Cowboys! Let's ride off into the sunset and eat FRIED BEANS!!! Oh I'm hungry now.. I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat." Corey said. He hopped off Ethan and ran toward the smell of food. He burst through the doors and saw two boys eating food, though it looked like they stopped now. he ran toward the boy covered head to toe in red fur. "HI there! You smell like other dog!! DO I need to defend my territory from you? Wait do I even have territory? I don't think I marked anywhere yet..."  (Someone might need to house train Corey....)

Ethan watched Corey as he left yelling something about fried beans. He let out a sigh of relive and started toward the smell of grass. "Well am glad he left...What's your name?" He asked the girl that Corey called his "Angel" (Piper).

• Posted at:

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Silverwazhere

Emerald frowned, considering. She ran back over to the group, mind overflowing with questions. "Guys! Did you see that?"

• Posted at:

Eventide

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Save Scorpion, Elk, Caribou, Black Panther, and Platypus. (Some of these are for llama) We'll have out forms in tonight, most likely.

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

"Yeah. I did see that," Avis sighed. She looked at the other bird girl. "We were hiding from the government man who walked by." Avis ruffled her feathers, then smoothed her wings and rearranged them in her back.

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Once the footsteps stopped, Martha stepped out of her hiding place and tentatively began to look for the other hybrids, she found them hiding in the cupboard, where another winged hybrid was greeting them.

• Posted at:

~Fox~

~Tawny~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Jedi!

Greencloak!

Sandwing!

Demigod!

Hufflepuff!

Pokemon Trainer

ᖇᏋmᏋmᏰᏋᖇ ᎲᏣᎯᖇᏌᎦ                                   #Pizzachu

Siffla 

Cobeke 

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Umbli

Sunnyflight

Turtlejou

SILVER'S NEW CHARACTERS

Name:Sabrena (Sabby)

Age(12-15): 15

Hybrid Animal: Black Panther (Panthera pardus, Panthera onca)

Abilities: She has retractable claws, sharp teeth

Appearance: She has panther legs and arms, she has a panther like face with panther ears, she is covered in black fur and has a panther tail. She wears cameo. She has a panther like face with cat eyes, whiskers, and a muzzle.

Personality: Sabby is very quiet and reserved. She can be quite snappy when angered. She can tell people’s weaknesses after looking at them long enough. She is very good at controlling all emotions. She is patient, well mannered, and peaceful-ish. She can get quite violent if you put her in a bad mood or wake her up.

Crush(Optional): Barlow

Other:

Name: Blake

Age(12-15): 14

Hybrid Animal:Caribou (Rangifer tarandus)

Abilities:He has large antlers that he uses to spar with his twin, strong bite, and kicks.

Appearance: Blake has wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, he has the torso of a human, a caribou body, and large antlers(He sheds them during November and grows them back during Feburary.) his skin is very tan.

Personality: They are very spunky, They are always having little squabbles. They get annoyed easily when they are confused for the other. They are both impulsive and strong willed. They both love to eat veggies and fruits and are strict vegans. Blake is the Prank Master, Jake is the Pun/Burn Master. They are both Brutes. Together they are an unstoppable team, as long as they don't get in a Petty  squabble.

Crush(Optional): Most likely. (Blake and Jake will have a crush on the same girl and fight over her.)

Other: Twins with Jake Llama's Elk Hybrid who is right below, because then it works.

LLAMA'S NEW CHARACTERS

Name: Jake

Age(12-15): 14

Hybrid Animal: Elk (Cervus canadensis)

Abilities: Large antlers that he uses to spar with his brother, Strong bite, and kicks.

Appearance: Jake has wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, he has the torso of a human, an elk body, and large antlers(In March-April and grows them back 1 inch a day and has them back in weeks.), his skin is very tan.

Personality:They are very spunky, They are always having little squabbles. They get annoyed easily when they are confused for the other. They are both impulsive and strong willed. They both love to eat veggies and fruits and are strict vegans. Blake is the Prank Master, Jake is the Pun/Burn Master. They are both Brutes. Together they are an unstoppable team, as long as they don't get in a Petty squabble.

Crush(Optional): Most likely (Blake and Jake will have a crush on the same girl and constantly fight over her.)

Other:

Name: Barlow

Hybrid Animal: Scorpion (Scorpiones)

Abilities: Poisonous stinger, deadly claws, Buffnes.

Appearance: Bug beady eyes, maroon colored skin that is thick and shell like. Long scorpion tail, and scorpion pincers for hands. He wears jeans and a brown belt, but not a shirt. Those are uncomfortable and too hard to put on. Stands around 6 feet tall and just barely fits through doors. Oh and extremely buff.

Personality: Sarcastic, gruff and generally friendly unless you get on his bad side, but then when is he ever on his good side….

Crush(Optional): Sabrena(Sabby)

Other:

Name: Terri Perri

Hybrid Animal: Platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus)

Abilities:  He has spurs on his back legs that releases venom that causes sever pain and or death. Dense waterproof fur (To keep warm in water). Echolocation. (Maybe a bit more I am still finding out new  facts about them.

Appearance: He has big platypus webbed feet and a platypus tail and spurs on hind legs. He has human like arms with webbed fingers with small claws on his fingertips. His hands and feet and tail are black and have tough skin. He has a platypus bill that baseicly starts at the bridge of his nose and spreads to his cheeks and chin.His eyes near the front of his head and he has small platypus ears. He is covered head to flipper in thick dense brown fur. And stands about 4 feet tall.

Personality: Friendly, and he is always trying to make it up to the rest of Rebecka's group

Crush(Optional): I need to think about this...

Other: He suffers with seizures.

• Posted at:

~Dave Berry

#Llama in DA HOUSE

#Silverwazhere

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

Terri, Barlow, and Sabby are in Rebecka's group to save Ash. BTW cuz we kinda forgot... we will write their back story on the wikki on how they all got together and stuff... But yeah, we had to make twins too but they are at the shool.. we will post them in the morning.  

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Luna we need more rooms so we are going to add up to 25 room, also Blake and Jack are in room 21 so watch out Chase and Xavier they might break a hole in the wall.

• Posted at:

Da Silver Dragoness   

Da Stone Dragon

Ok!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Wiccan

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

PROUDFORUMFIGHTER!

#MakeBiscuitDryAgain

#ThreeMusketeers

#RememberAngel

. . . everyone just ignored Dillon

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean

"Um. Sure." Lillith said shyly.

• Posted at:

~Spirit~

Monarch of Ivand Queen of China Dolls

Though she be but little, she be fierce

Glorybringer

Moonbli

#NoFLAMEinthelibrary

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

I'm currently on vacation so will be completely on mobile until further notice.

Name: Caleb

Hybrid Animal: White-tailed ptarmigan (Lagopus leucura)
Abilities: Can fly for short distances, and makes quiet, low-pitched hoots and soft clucking noises, but is usually silent. Can see fairly far. Can eat a gallon of ice cream a day without getting sick. Wait, he does eat a gallon of ice cream per day . . .

Appearance: His hair changes color depending on the seasons. In the summer, it is brown speckled with gray and white. In autumn, his hair is reddish-brown with streaks of white. In winter, it is really pale blond with speckles of white. In spring, it returns to summer coloring. He has rounded wings that also follow the code of his hair, and the underside of his wings are white. He has pale skin and a friendly smile. He wears a gray sweater, black pants, and green and black shoes. His nose and fingernails are quite sharp.
Personality: Doesn’t talk much, and doesn’t like to be the center of attention. Is depressed and says that everyone is better than him. Uses logic to solve problems, not fighting. Sucks at fighting. Tries to keep the peace, but his friend Nadiya always wins the argument.

Crush: Riley

Other: I actually named him after a kid in my class who has hair so pale blond it looks white. I didn’t actually realize that white-tailed ptarmigans turned white in the winter, though. XD

Name: Nadiya

Hybrid Animal: Komodo dragon (Varanus komodoensis)
Abilities: Has a toxic bite, can taste the air. Can claw her enemies very hard. Sharp senses.

Appearance: Has really tough skin that works as natural armor, better than Katherine’s. Dark chocolate brown skin. Black hair, with two streaks of blond, and it’s usually pulled in front. Serrated teeth and a long forked tongue. Has a tail as long as her body, that’s covered with actual Komodo dragon hide, as well as her hands and feet. Black eyes. Wears a green hoodie and very dark blue denim jeans. Goes barefoot. Wears a single, steel bracelet on each ankle and wrist. Actual claws on her hands and feet.
Personality: Passionate and fiery. Doesn’t step down from a fight, and doesn’t give up until she’s won. Hard to reason with. Steel-minded. Likes to be given a reason to fight. Serious. Doesn’t make jokes. Is a terrible student.

Crush: open?

Other: Has been with Caleb since they escaped from the lab.

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

#Don'tForgetTheFallen

#LikeAGirl

#BeFreeJerryTheBalloon

#You'reNotAlone

Nightmare, my holy demon

Seafoam, my mystic ocean