YAY! Thanks for surveying us! :DDD

1. What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites?

The forums are quite a lot of fun; getting to chat with other readers is amazing and eye-opening. I also enjoy seeing information on new books and the like, as well as the many education resources Scholastic provides. The safe environment is really great; it means that kids with parents who are tentative about getting their kids online have a safe, educational option. The forums allow an opportunity for a safe place to communicate about books and learn about new series as well.

2. What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now?

Err... honestly? A lot. 

Realistically- as in I think you could make it happen- I think a ping system for the forums would be really great, and/or some way to send more-or-less private messages. It's very difficult to know when you've been contacted, so a ping system would be very useful. Private messages are slightly more iffy due to spamming and stuff, but it'd be cool.

Editing and deleting our own posts would be really nice; oftentimes I find I post something that I regret later and I'd like to take down/edit out, but it's there permanently, which really bothers me. 

Also, the WoF forum is by far the most popular forum on here. What frustrates us is the fact that our game... OK, not to be cruel, but it's pretty bad. I personally feel that a game similar to Spirit Animals or Horizon would be very popular, but if that's not possible at least something slightly better would be appreciated. (The other forums with huge games, SA aside, seem to be all but deserted, which is why we get frustrated.)

Better contact with you guys would be nice, but I understand that's difficult. Just... maybe a better contact system? Please?

Aaaand I know this is probably a no but I have been dying to post fanart on here. Somewhere where you could post fanart would be amazing. (I understand why it's not there, though, because Scholastic doesn't want too much personal info about users to get out and it's very hard to filter images.)

Thanks so much for listening to us, we've been wanting to tell you guys stuff for ages.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

I sent tui a pic. of Starflight 

• Posted at:

Nick name (BRAEGON)

WoF is awesome Qible is awesome

I think i'm Tuis biggest fan but i'm Tuis 10000 M th fan.............nvm

I hope she got it :(:(:(:(

• Posted at:

Nick name (BRAEGON)

WoF is awesome Qible is awesome

I think i'm Tuis biggest fan but i'm Tuis 10000 M th fan.............nvm

1) FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Everyone is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Um... probably more quizzes, I really like them! :)

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

1. Talking to my forum fam. *huggles everyone*

2. Maybe a better WoF game. One like SA, but WoF and relevant to the plot. (Like, not a MudWing shooting random IceWings, a game where you could choose a tribe and interact with others.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

1. I love the forums, and I also like discovering secret areas. You know what I mean, right?

2. Better games! The WoF one is, no offense, awful. I also wish we could post pictures- of course the mods would still approve them first.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal | #NoFlameInTheLibrary | LGBTQ+ and Hatelessly Proud

Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.

1. I like to be on the forums. I don't really do anything else.

2. I wish we could play a cooler game (like SA, though my computer says it's not available even though it was until, like, two months ago) and choose our icon thingies.

• Posted at:

~~Starlet~~

Queen of Rude Awakenings and Awkward Silences 

Huffleclaw

Daughter of Athena

RiverClan

Mormon

#PracticeMakesProgress

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#MotivationTeam 

#Wafflandian 

Join my forumfic @ /277045!

1) What I like most about WoFMB is being there for people and feeling like I'm making a difference, and having somewhere to go when I'm down. My second favorite thing is RPing. 

2) I want us to have your own virtual reality game, like SA. I feel like the fanbase is big enough for us to have one, and it would be pretty fun. I would also like for the mods to be more active and a part of the community, and to delete posts that might cause a flame war. 

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

*Gasps in delight* Does this mean updates are coming? :D

1. Roleplaying/just talking on the forums

2. I wish that the search system was more efficient.

-I also wish there was a better game for WoF, and that you could click a button to follow threads--or maybe just see how many posts are unread on a thread from your "My Posts" page? That would be helpful.

-I might also like a thread (stickied, of course) where you could ask the mods questions and actually get answers.

-Like Darksea suggested on a different thread, I wish the mods would let everyone know why and for how long when they banned someone.

-Pictures would be nice, but probably too hard to screen.

-Maybe an updated quiz that would actually let you know what tribe you'd be in, instead of what Dragonet of Destiny you are?

-Like everyone else said, editing/deleting your posts. 

• Posted at:

STORE MISSION ... OR DEATH DEATH?

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

Trash Squad Bookwyrm Werewolf GASTER FOLLOWER,

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination

i like chatting on safe chat

i wish me could communicate more with other players

• Posted at:

kitsuneofninetails

1. Waste time

2. Waste more of my life chatting online with fellow edgy teenagers.

• Posted at:

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

~~Jackal~~

Pirate

Hey look, Jackal is back again.

King Of The Italians

ENTP

I am a guy

Get Spook'd, boi

Oh, for question number 2, I wish there was a "reply to all" button.

• Posted at:

I AM DEVASTATION, FORMERLY DREAMER.

HI.

I WANT TO SHOOT A MACHINE GUN SOMEDAY.

1. What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites? RPing and chtting with my amigos!
2. What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now? Post pictures!

• Posted at:

DrIPPy CatzNJamz

ProTectOr MerMaid MecHaNic

I visit around the second week of every month :D

All you need in life to be happy is Moonbli, Turtlejou, and Sunnyflight

#ClerilisaFruit

#Christan

#RemeberOpti

#Fannuts4ever

1. writing on the forums and doing RPs on them

2. Play cool games

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites? To be honest, it isn't the act of doing something that I love most about Scholastic. Instead, it is the friends that you make that become close to a second family. It is the laughs that you share over ridiculous Troll Fics, or the sudden inspiration to have over a simple thread that a nobody has posted on the forums. It is the analyzing that goes into every fan tribe made, and the help that you receive from others. What I like most about Scholastic is the community. It is the community that keeps us alive. It is the sense of citizenship that comes through the forums,  safe chats, and experiences that makes me feel as though I am part of a group of individuals that can understand me. People at my school call me a geek, brainiac, and know-it-all. Here, I am just another child, seeking to enjoy myself through my favorite book series. Everybody is the same on this place. Everybody is equal. 

What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now? This is a question that has needed to be asked. I'm just saying. Each forumer would like to see their own universal change in the world of Scholastic. However, over the course of several months, I have found these to be the most brought up subjects. 

We deserve to be able to edit or delete our posts. Consider these scenario: 

In a role play thread, you write something down for your character that accidentally ruins the plot of the story. Everyone is angry at you, and you have no control over that. If we had the power of deleting, it would save both the owner of the RP and the RP player much pain and hassle trying to fix things. 

While creating a perfect fanfiction that you have spent months of hard work on, your finger slips. You hit the submit button half-way through finishing the chapter. Now, your perfect fanfiction is ruined and you are upset. Of course, you could repost the chapter. However, this look odd considering the fact people have already read half of your chapter. For this reason, I suggest the ability of editing. 

We also (now this is a personal belief) deserve a better game. The Wings of Fire Game we currently have is pathetic. Considering the fact that you are controlling a MudWing, I would estimate this book came out shortly after the first book was released. That was years ago. Yet, consider Spirit Animals, The 39 Clues, and Tombquest. They have fancy games that attract attention. Meanwhile, we, the Wings of Fire forum, despite being popular, have only just been recently moved beside these big-game forums. I find it unfair. Even if it isn't perfect, we deserve a new game. The Wings of Fire series has 10 books now, so I find our game is VERY outdated. No offense intended. 

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

King of Darkness

Pangender

Main OC's:

Ammos grumbles (SeaWing)

Astar abides (SandWing)

Viperfish bites (SeaWing)

Yellowjacket dreams (SkyWing/SandWing)

"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on"

-Unknown

1: Roleplaying with all my friends!

2: I wish there were more games, and that you could pm someone. That way stalkers couldn't figure out what you want to say to someone :/

• Posted at:

~Art~

/290673

The Forum Artist and Math-Hater

M- Mental

A- Abuse

T- Towards

H- Humans

So.... I kinda lost my password for a while? A funny story, really.

1. I like being able to connect with other friends.

2. Can there be a way to post pictures or private message specific people?  That would be REALLY great.

• Posted at:

Heeeeere's Genny~!

My life now revolves around Benjamin Franklin.

"I hide dark secret no one will guess because of my sweet face."(^J^)

Goodbye forever  *moonwalks into the shadows*

1. Hanging out with my best forum friends, getting feedback on fanfics/shipfics, and mayhem with OCs.

2. Edit posts.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher

Update: Ooo yes private messages would be great.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher

I like doing quizzes and games. But I also like the occasional sneak peek of a new book.

I wish that the game would be better, because I don't like that the Mudwing is killing the Icewings. Mudwings fight in sibling groups. Also I wish the other forumers would notice new forumers instead of ignoring us and not letting us do any RPs

• Posted at:

I like blue, dragons (obivously), and writing. 

1. I like when you can role play and type to friends

2. I wish that you could voice chat ;-;

• Posted at:

1. I really like RPing. It's really fun to do it with other fans.

2. I'd like it if you could edit your posts and delete them. I'd also like if we could have profile pictures-such as a picture of a dragon from Wings of Fire.

• Posted at:

***************Ambrosia***************

FanWing, Unwanted, Writer, Warrior Cat, Slytherin, Merl

1. Play games and talk to people.

2. Uhhh... Dunno, maybe a game like the one Spirit Animals has? That would be GREAT.

• Posted at:

Ketchup

Dark Red

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

PINK.

DONNIE, FLURRY, SLICK

Future, Tarasin, Zealand, Sanetra, Grif

#StopHatingOnPink

#WeAreFamily

WOLVES ARE WOLVES.

Don't you understand,

That I'm never changing who I am

1. Interacting with others 

2. I wish we could post art and other pictures on here! You mods don't need to look at the photos, others can report it if it's inappropriate 

• Posted at:

Icey / Arctic

FFAF

Forumer medic

Freelancer

~Nothing can hold me down... Because Ill lick you.~

~Just because my Skin is cold to the touch dosent mean I dont have a Fire in my heart.~ 

~It's just a stab from a flaming spike, You'll be fine.~ 

1. the fourms defiantly 

2. I wish we could delete or edit our posts on the fourms, choose our own profile pics and be able to chat one on one with other ppl

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

1: I really don't know... THere are many things that I like doing.

2: Delete/edit posts, unstar things...

• Posted at:

<<>> Drizzle <<>>

Drickal

#IDon'tAgreeWithSameGenderRomance

[HE❯i]

1. The forums

2. Get more info on the actual books

• Posted at:

I'm dragonfire

UTC+8

Western Australia

One of very few in WA to read WoF

If you highlighted this you are curious and/or nosy

#traintracksdon'tsink #RememberTheLost

You might as well know my personality type is INTJ-A

Hey mods a user named unicornhorse1829 is being mean to people on the wof chat bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

1. What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites?

Talking with people on the forums, posting my writing without fear of rude judgment. 

2. What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now?

Find forum threads of a sort I am interested in. There are lots of interesting threads but they are not very well organized except by how recently they've been posted on. 

• Posted at:

-x-Flight-x-

“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupéry

#RememberTheLost

1. I like chatting and stalking joining RP threads

2. I wish we could post pictures. Also, if you could extend the character limit for sigs, that would be nice. (Ack I sound so prissy :P)

• Posted at:

{miri}

[she/they/potato] 

Forum Floor Goddess || Procrastinator Supreme || Sp00p Child

#TeaSquad #NoFlameInTheLibrary #Equal

If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?

1. What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites? I like the spirit animals game because it is complicated and I like reading fanfiction, spinning out crazy ideas and theories, and participating in roleplays.

2. What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now? I wish there were more complicated games. I wish you could search categories and that I had more time. I wish I could type faster and could do more stuff on forums.

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Winterwatcher

Cleril

Turljou

Not all those who wander are lost

StormWing

No one is pure evil

A little suggestion about rules/banning/moderating...

I feel like the forums need more of like a 'strike' system. Like, three strikes/warnings, then you get banned, and when you come back from a ban your strikes reset. The post is deleted, and the mods notify the forumer of the warning and why it was flagged. But if you get banned like, five times, or seriously infringe a rule, then you can get permabanned.

• Posted at:

what even anymore

~PURPLE~

Trash Queen | ENFP | she/her | Pisces | Vaguely Emo Indie Pop Kid | Shipping Enthusiast | "Mama" | Firebender

"So hold me tight. Or don't."

"razzle-dazzle time!"

#TrashSquad #rememberfrens

1. What do you like doing most on Scholastic's sites?: Being in RPs and making friends on the forums.  Also playing the Horizon game and the Spirit Animals game.

2. What do you wish that you could do more of that you can't right now?: Posting pictures, and interacting with Tui Sutherland.  I wish she would make threads more often.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, Silver,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

1. Being able to iteract with others and making OCs.

2. Better games, less banning, more mod interaction, be able for people to join and read RPs and fanfictions easier.

• Posted at:

=Diamond=

The Forum Kitsune

LGBTQ+

She/Her

I am a:

Greencloak

Warrior

SeaWing

Divergent

Unwanted

Singer

Witch

My OCs:

Aqua the SeaWing

Mia the RainWing

Holly the IceWing

Dusk the NightWing

Oak the Mudwing

Cayden the SandWing

Pyro the SkyWing

You should be able to vouch for people who were banned.  Say, if enough people wanted Crimson someone unbanned, the mods would listen.

• Posted at:

+hydra?+

"first things first, imma say all the words inside my head,

i'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been"

Gender:  FANGIRL  ~  Pronouns:  IT/ITS  ~  Species:  EDGY INTERNET TEEN

Queen of fandom crossovers, obsessiveness, philosophy

1. EVERYTHING

2. I think we need a game like SA; WoF is a great series and a game would be very interesting, as the game we have no is (no offense to the coders) basically foxdung. Maybe you could make it something like Flight Rising or something, like a genetics thing. Or maybe adventures. We also should be able to delete posts. And maybe "blocking" people; if this was implemented you could have a seperate part in friends to see who you blocked, and people you block cannot post on your threads. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

1: I like reading the forms 

2: I like to play games, however, the only wings of fire game, and lets be honest here, is pretty lame.

• Posted at:

Call me Mango! 

Main OC - Mango a 6 year old, turquoise Rainwing. 

Wings of fire, Get all the books

• Posted at:

Wings of fire, Get all the books

• Posted at:

1. TAKING QUIZZES AND PLAYING GAMES

2. A better Wings of Fire game and QUIZ--the game doesn't do much to represent the book series, and the quiz only has the original five dragonets. It would be awesome if there was a quiz on what dragon tribe one would be in as well as the current quiz.

Thanks!

• Posted at:

, 2 , , 4