I being on the safechat, and writing forums! I wish I could do more of earning badges on the upside down magic page!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

sapphirefairy850

Impact......

My name is Noa Noah

I was bandbee303 but I changed accounts

1: I like playing spirit animals

2: I wish there were more things to buy

wolf storm 

• Posted at:

Wolf storm

janus

#pizzaislife

i like to DAB!!!

If you say something negative about wolves, i bite you.....

XD

Wolf Storm... This is Wings of Fire.  Not Spirit Animals.

• Posted at:

~{ HYDRA }~

GODDESS OF FORMS/PHILOSOPHY

QUEEN OF THE ELLIPSIS

PRINCESS OF FLAMES

HIGH CHANCELLOR OF CRACKSHIPS

CSO:  The City and the River by The Rescues

#ellipsisshipping

#Sovrodi

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

#KeepTheForumsLiterate

~ PERODI ~

1) idk.. forums?

2) upload posts instantly without going through a mod, and post pictures

but that probably will never happen bc you had never,  don't, and will never ever trust us with our posting

• Posted at:

Heron here, and

Welcome to my world

a proud TDR member

an unknown person under a cloak

an impulsive SeaWing

chat and you could do the code thing for book 9 of wings of fire, Talons of Power.

• Posted at:

1. I LOVE the forums.

2. Play more fandom-based games.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

I wanna see the WoF Wikia become official

• Posted at:

I'm dragonfire

UTC+8

Western Australia

One of very few in WA to read WoF

If you highlighted this you are curious and/or nosy

#traintracksdon'tsink #WMotors #GalaxyS8

1) Chatting with other people who are OBSESSED with WoF, making Oc's, RPing

2) Play more games like what SA has. I mean, that is the best game on ALL the Scholastic sites

• Posted at:

Peregrine

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

1. I like RPing and writing fanfictions on here, and just interacting with other people.

2. I wish we could have more space in siggies, at least, maybe, 50 more characters, and use the tribe badges as our icons (or at least let us choose the color of our icon!). Also, maybe, if we could have a better game, like the one Spirit Animals has, that would be great.

Thanks for doing this survey, though! I hope you find my answers helpful even though everybody else has probably said the same thing.

• Posted at:

Wormy says hi

I am Sirius.HiProngs likes pie

Remus Lupin was here

This is my life.FoodI'm your life? You like me?  No dur

Hi

"Some things just deserve being grumpy at" -Glory

Currently: Poking forumfic sign up @ /277045

I like making Roleplays and Fanfictions. But if post went through faster, that would be awesome.

• Posted at:

Sorrel

1. Being with my friends and doing stupid fun things with them.

2. My friends to not be banned; have freedom.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Oh, also a spoiler board would be useful, so you wouldn't have to worry about people accidentally spoiling the newest book for you.

• Posted at:

Don't mind me, I'm just chillin' with Missingno.

Brightness Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

Queen of Nonsequitur, Pangolins, and Bones

Trash Squad--Chara Defense Squad--MudWing--GASTER FOLLOWER

*Is probably only on late at night for now*

1. Checking up on news

2. The ability to be more social with the forums? Maybe have some categories or a better structure? I feel like I can't socialize with people as much on here because my posts get lost in the flood and I can't find posts I want to read because of the same thing. If we could follow people and get a feed of just their posts in a category (like a subscription category), that would be fantastic!

• Posted at:

Always be…

Brave like Tsunami

Smart like Starflight

Confident like Sunny

Loving like Clay

and a leader like Glory

#Qiblibeam!

Allons-y!

- Sunbeam the Rain-SandWing

Could you add some more characters to our sigs? I want to put a quote in my sig but I'm only 20 characters off! 

• Posted at:

HI IT'S ME SCARLET LION

Loves reading 

Knows a lot about the lion king

has questions

and answers

and a good Friend too!

Ships

cleril

winterwatcher

glorybringer

starspeaker

ripnami

Thornmover

"I want to SEE! MOMMY KILL GRANDMA!" - cliff

Windriders Biker Gang 

1 reading what others have to say about book series.

Get Tui to write  more books!

• Posted at:

1. I like Role Playing, hanging with forum friends, and making RP's. 

2. I wish that the WoF pages had more games on them. Like a 3D game that you can be any tribe in. And like you could level up, fight other tribes, and just play as though you are in the war. Or maybe a game where you are in Jade Mountain Academy?

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Where's the love for the MudWings?  

"How about.. no?" -I forgot.

Ordinary~~ has no definition.

If you don't like me, fight me. I'm serious.

1. CYRUS

2. i want cyrus- Blackfire900 back

• Posted at:

I vowed to always hate myself and never ever forgive myself

1) ROLEPLAYING! It's AWESOME!

2) We need more good games. Like the SA one, or at least make more games per site. And on the Foxcraft game, why can't you go backwards? That's just WRONG. You should totally be able to go backwards.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

The Fourms are the best thing!!!! I have made great friends!

If the major games like spirit animals worked on all PC at least

• Posted at:

~Darkness~

Nightmare

Aussie

"Lots of tape. If you think you've used enough tape, use some more."~ Mr Rider

MOONBLI FOR LIFE

/|            |\

/  |_______| \

|   O  ___  O  |

|   --\_ | _/-- |

\                 / 

I like games and forums

• Posted at:

@tigerink......Definitely 

• Posted at:

I am Umi Fatewriter.

(And mermaiddragon672, but Umi is cooler)

MUSIC.  It's not what I do.  It's who I am.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD." ~ Ghandi

#BlameTheLunars/Levana/Darkstalker/Scarlet/Zerif/TheWyrm

1. Roleplaying, writing fanfics, meeting and finding people that have interests similiar to yours, being weird

2. A better way to organize stuff on the forums. For instance, a there was a main topic area, like WOF roleplays, fanfics, random stuff etc. and you could post a topic inside one of those main topics. It would make things a lot easier to get around

• Posted at:

*Lector*

"Two Lynxtails, one is enough" -Puddlepad

"While I live I want to shine. I want to Prove that I exist" -Grovyle (PMD: Explorers)

"Some people have stuffed animals. Other people have knives" -Aaron

#MoreRoomInSiggys

udlaf

[Mods, I have written with my heart and soul. Please, let this through and, perhaps, my cracking heart can rest.

At the heart, to whomever you believe in, in the soul, to whomever you love, let yourself be blessed.

This post contains my heart, and deeper down, my soul. If it doesn't go through, then ends become beginning, facts become opinions, and all truth becomes false.]

Forget what I said before. I have something much better to say.

1.) Well, it's almost everything. Roleplaying, talking to friends, GvE, and so on. But it's not exactly an action that lights up my heart, but, rather, whom I see here and am with when I'm on these forums -- friends.

2.) The things I want to say are beyond myself, but I can manage to put it into words.

I want Crimson unbanned. I'm not a forumer who knows him that well, but I stalk him see the things that he's said, and I want to be able to see more of that. But . . . seventeen more days until I can? I know it seems short to you, thinking that you're doing the right thing, but it's millennia for me. For us. Unban him. Please.

I don't mean an ultimacy of offense, but you aren't doing the right thing. You're removing our friends, some of them permanently. Even if we can see them elsewhere . . . not everyone can. I haven't seen Crimson in eleven days. The only place I'm aware of his being is the GvE Wiki, and I don't even go on there.

Moderators, administrators . . . we're not robots. We're not AIs. We have feelings. Look beyond our usernames -- heck, look at our signatures for once! Many of us despise our usernames after having them for such a long time.

Ban the trolls, not innocent forumers, like Crimson. Maybe he's a bit more violent than the rest of us. Maybe he's a little more . . . matured than the rest of us.

But he's important to us. He's our friend. Bring him back. Seventeen days is heartbreaking for me, and for every other forum friend of his. I love my friends, even the more distant ones. But you probably don't know what that means. What am I talking about? The word "love."

Don't just look up the definition. A dictionary can never define "love," nor can it define "friendship" or "depression." Love is beyond even my own words, but, if I can take a small bit of it, I can manage.

In my world, love means care. Love means a straining in the heart that is hard to rid yourself of. A little spark of hope, perhaps warm, but sometimes horribly paining.

So, in my world, I care dearly about my friends, especially my forum ones. I have, not a spark, but a burning flame of hope, and warmth floods my heart to see them.

If I could find the sheet of paper that I wrote upon, which gave the definition of love, I would type it up on here, even if it meant it would take months, even if it meant I were dropped into an endless pit of trouble. Even if it meant my own death.

But, I still have other words to speak, so I must move on.

Crimson is one of my best friends, in my opinion. No matter if he considers me a best friend in return, I still think that, on my side. Crimson belongs on the forums, and I fear he may never return with such a long ban.

Have you ever noticed, moderators and administrators, that if you ban a forumer for a long period of time, sometimes, they never return? Have you ever noticed that if you permanently ban a forumer, sometimes they end up being online all day, every day, watching, then suddenly, they stop?

It isn't because of school. It isn't because of bad memory. It isn't because of "my best friends don't matter anymore."

It's because of depression. Death. Suicide.

Believe it or not, but you may have caused the death of an innocent just because you banned them for a long time, or permanently banned them. For some people, this is their only social media site that they go on. If they're banned permanently, they have near no way of contacting their friends.

And, sometimes, death works its way to a non-banned forumer. Why? They get depressed, knowing they may never speak to their permanently banned friend again. Then, they get so depressed, they . . . you know already.

Then there's the times when you tell people who are depressed or whatever to talk to someone in real life. But there's something you don't realize that applies to many of them.

They can't.

There are people in the world with parents who practically hate them -- siblings and "friends," too. Instead of help them through their depression, they'll tease them, beat them up, yell at them, and just make things worse.

Take this scenario here:

Moderator: Please, [insert forumer username], talk to your parents or someone you trust in real life. They can help.

Forumer: *everyone she knows in real life practically hate her* *goes to tell her supposed "friend" anyways*

Friend: *makes fun of [insert forumer nickname]*

Forumer: *to moderator* My friend just made everything worse. This won't work.

Moderator: Go talk to your parents, then.

Forumer: *talks to parents*

Parents: *yell at her and interrupt her and such*

Forumer: *gets so depressed she eventually commits suicide*

That's something that can happen in real life -- it's not a fantasy scenario. You're making things worse for people. There are countless trolls out there that are running wild. Ban them. Nobody else.

Even if someone starts a flame war, or uses violent language, or something like that, that person is most likely innocent. Fire always dies out, someday, sometime. Let them come up with their own solution. Don't ban them. Our heartbrokenness only increases.

I want to see Crimson again. As I've said, time and time again, he is my friend. More than almost anything in the world, I want him back. Please, unban him. He's innocent, no matter what you think.

Innocence is not pure -- it has devilish things here and there, but it would not be innocence if it were followed by a load of rottenness. Crimson barely has a hint of rottenness, though his innocence is tainted with mischief.

Just barely.

Crimson's innocence is plenty great for him to go unbanned, but you don't seem to realize that.

Though I've said this once already, I will say again that I feel Crimson is one of my best friends. I won't be able to go seventeen days more without Crimson -- at least not without losing another few pieces of my heart.

More than anything else, I wish you would unban Crimson, and realize we're more than an icon and username.

• Posted at:

Future

SheHeTheyXe

parttime crimson stalker

Queen of:

Banging people on the head with Vibranium shields

Nightmares

Lies

& posting completely irrelevant things!

MY CABBAGES

LGBTQ+

Astrina

SECRET MESSAGE ⬇

madeyalook

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

Read sample of the books reply to people and fool around 

read more wings of fire

• Posted at:

1. The site is awesome

2. Share art

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

Fight for Honor. 

GVE: Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

*looks over posts* Wow. Most of you haven't noticed the banned peeps? Some of you have, but, jeez, try and think things through.

• Posted at:

Future

SheHeTheyXe

parttime crimson stalker

Queen of:

Nightmares

Lies

MY CABBAGES

LGBTQ+

Astrina

SECRET MESSAGE ⬇

madeyalook

1. y'all make really good games if you try: sa, the horizon books, 39 clues, etc. tbh nothing on this site is anything of particular interest except that it's a direct link to the author, but the games you guys make are really nice. Make a real, unity-based game for wings of fire please. We are your fastest-growing forum board of all time- sa is your biggest I'm pretty sure but they were here long before and this forum's catching up fast.

2. I'd definitely say:

a). Get rid of this snail posting. You guys can review posts later or write up bots to post-check spelling and censor them out afterwards. That would also get rid of a lot of spam on this site.

b). Make better advertisements. I understand that you have limited official art to work with but at least try? Like don't cut off someone's tail (forum front pages), don't distort their horns (audiobook covers), make more audience appropriate material, (etc: treat the forum less like we're all little children and more like a general audience, for example those badges please you could have stuck with just a proclamation of "IceWing" and not "I'm an IceWing" geez that made me cringe for days) don't just use logos you just happen to have your hands on and actually pair them up,(ahem also those badges they were all Escaping Peril's color scheme), anyways pay more attention to us because this fandom is growing up bit by bit and you have a lot of fancy statistics if you don't believe a simple fan.

Also these destroy a lot of your revenue? If you make simple photoshop based advertisements all your potential older readers are going to get disgusted- it's not like if you add in more effort you're shunning little kids as your main audience. It only increases revenue and expels older audience repulsion.

lol I'm so salty excuse me for that

• Posted at:

Rae·vyn See also: Rae, Raven

noun     

(rā′vən)

1. INFP, Panromantic Asexual, Bio Nerd and Overall Hannibal+Hamilton Trash

"Common sense is not so common."

currently obsessed with Romantic Period poetry

Excuse me. Admax Gavin, b. I can't change my signature, can you please help me? It always says: Your latest signature is waiting in the approval queque. Please come back later.

(sorry, if this is the wrong place to complain about this)

• Posted at:

Riley (me).

Sam.

Bonnie.

Sydney.

Jack.

eally nice.

'll be your friend!

ove to laugh!

xtremely sweet.

ou can be a friend too...

:-) 

1. The Forums!

2. Well, to get all the medals on the Wings of Fire Website you need to add Winglets One as a book, and you can't. It's really annoying and I just need that medal and then I would have all 24 medals! Please fix!

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

so nobody noticed me

• Posted at:

Future

SheHeTheyXe

parttime crimson stalker

Queen of:

Nightmares

Lies

MY CABBAGES

LGBTQ+

Astrina

SECRET MESSAGE ⬇

madeyalook

(Future. Not everyone thinks the banning is evil. They do it for a perfectly good reason- to keep people safe. Yes, sometimes friends get banned. But he's not permabanned. The mods do it for a reason.)

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Not all who wander are lost...

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY!

#RememberTheLost

#ClassicalNeedsLove

Meh home! 269646

They have my favorite book series and I love getting on and chatting about the books :D

Mmm nothing, I'm fine doing what I'm doing right now

• Posted at:

"All I ever wanted was to travel off in exotic places and meet new exciting people and then kill them, so I became a mercenary. My name is Wade Wilson. And I love what I do." --Our Crazy Deadpool

CATHOLIC AND PROUD

Call Me Kayden

[It was an observation, Ruby Sky.

And, so they say.]

• Posted at:

Future

SheHeTheyXe

parttime crimson stalker

Queen of:

Nightmares

Lies

MY CABBAGES

LGBTQ+

Astrina

SECRET MESSAGE ⬇

madeyalook

PLAY GAMES

• Posted at:

MakaylPaigJub

CovingtonLouisiana

Makayla  Louisiana

would like more quizzes the only reason i came in the first place was cause of the quiz

• Posted at:

hi im bronze i lost my other account to hacking:( so this is me 2.0!

#fall out boy 

somebody give me something i cant do

Hi! AND THANK YOU FOR ASKING!

1. ROLE PLAYING and saving the AWESOME Wings of Fire book covers!

2.Role playing with my friends. But I would really LOVE to have a way to role play at my

place with a Wings of Fire pen and paper role playing game. I think a Wings of Fire RP

game would be awesome, like the Warriors Adventure Game! By the way THANK YOU for

the AWESOME dragon origami pattern! I LOVE ORIGAMI!   

TO USE OUR TRIBE BADGES FOR SOMETHING!

No autocorrect would be nice too!

A way to share Fan Fiction!

Reading!

I think that is all. Again THANK YOU!

• Posted at:

Please call me Storm!

@Tui, CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A FULL GUIDE TO PYRRHIA?!

#WhatAboutUs?

#LetUsUseOurBadges!

#IDon'tSupportSameGenderShipping

#Moonbli!

#ScavengerFan

#WoFFan

King Crowley was here and leaves by teleporting at the most annoying moment...

@Storm: . . .

When has there ever been an autocorrect here?

• Posted at:

Future

SheHeTheyXe

parttime crimson stalker

Queen of:

Nightmares

Lies

MY CABBAGES

LGBTQ+

Astrina

SECRET MESSAGE ⬇

madeyalook

See the Redwall series.

• Posted at:

Calder

WINGS OF FIRE

My favorite thing about the forums is that I get to meet new people and become a better writer through RPs

I wish that we could edit our posts, post pictures.

I also wish we were able to "follow" threads, so a little tab could be reserved for just the threads your following/

Finally, I wish there was a button under peoples usernames that says "Request Friend" It would be easier to add friends

If any of these features ever do get implanted, I would be SO happy! 

• Posted at:

SMARTIE 

Sister of Puppy

#Puppy's Sister

#Almost 11

#Math Geek

#Dog Lover

#Rememberthosewholeft

#Bad Siggy

?

• Posted at: