If Darkstalker figures out a way to bring dragons back from the dead, I'm leaving. 

I seriously can not figure out a way for you to beat a character who can do anything describable with words, which makes me scared that Tui is going to pull some random convenience out of nowhere or just give us an ending that doesn't actually tie up any loose ends.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I MEAN NO SINCERE NEGATIVITY OF ANY DEGREE AND KIND TO ANY ENTITY IN EXISTENCE WITH MY POSTS.

*high fives Oncilla* YES!

We need to start a petition for more MudWings.

*still walking around banging the cowbell* MORE MUDWINGS! MORE MUDWINGS!

*covers ears* By all the moons, Margay, at least make up an intelligible chant.

*stops banging the cowbell for a second* Hmm...what is a good chant?

*singing deliberately off-key* Put on your diamond riiings...and give us more MudWiiings...you gave us lots of animus thiiings...but not very many MudWiiings...

Great moon-obliterated suntime, Scattering, that's awful. *looks up at Jadeseeker*

*chanting* We want more MudWings in the series of fiery wings!

That's actually pretty good, Jadie.

Ooo, yes. Anyone else have some suggestions?

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher Ammolite Tern

we do need more Mudwings

• Posted at:

#sonofaglitch

WOF is my fav

I hate waiting for WoF book 10

I am Heat

Can there be a good Skywing charachter? It seems like most of the the Skywings are mean or rude (Or even monters!). If you need a nam for it there's always my skywing name, Ozone.

• Posted at:

Proud to be a Skywing.

great i cant wait for number eleven

• Posted at:

I posted early about how book eleven should go its on page three look fore my name

• Posted at:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__                                           Caterpillars

\          

0 \                                 

---/

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|

Quick question involving Darkstalker spoilers:

Did Darkstalker try to hurt/harm/kill Turtle because he looked like Fathom? Well, yes, but what did Fathom do to bother or anger Darkstalker?

Was it because Fathom helped Clearsight put Darkstalker under the spell? Or is he angry for another reason? I can't think of any, so I wanted to confirm it. lolol

• Posted at:

Kyleigh ♀  Lv. 44

DEX NO.  | 44 Kyleigh

HP | 92/92

ATTACK | 61

DEFENSE | 82              

SP. ATK | 43               

SPEED | 22               

Nature | Weirdo              

Ability | Draw               

Item | WoF Books              

can't wait for book 10

• Posted at:

RAINWING/SANDWING HYBRID                 HAWK SPIRIT ANIMAL                      FANTASY LOVER

will there be any mentions of the lost continent (or even sitings of the lost tribe(S)!)

will they figure out what happened to clearsight? Whats "thunder" mean in the propchey  "ice"is probably icewings 

• Posted at:

dreamcatcher

ya i was thinking the vsame thing about icewings

and maby if a lost tribe eters the scean it probably

a thunder wing or somthing pecaus it sais ''thunder and ice''

• Posted at:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__                                           Caterpillars

\          

0 \                                 

---/

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|

...Tui-senpai? Are you going to answer any of our questions?

• Posted at:

Black cats and trenchcoats

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

Trash Squad Bookwyrm Werewolf GASTER FOLLOWER,

#HalloweenAesthetic

Probably Marvel trash now

bucky 

bucky you can't just make me join another fandom

bucky stop

FIRST OFF, I cannot wait to read about Qibli! (He's so awesome!) SECONDLY, by all the moons, what happened to Foeslayer? Is she going to be the one who talks some sense into Darkstalker? The last time we saw her was in Escaping Peril where she flew off to Possibility. She must know her son is trying to take over the NightWings...right? We all know from Darkstalker's book that he was very close to his mother, so she must have some affect on his destiny(??). Anyways, I'm really interested to see what you do with Foeslayer, Tui!

Your books are awesome!

• Posted at:

They call me Peacekeeper the Valiant. Welcome to the Wing.

@azuredragon1101: It's already been stated that animus magic can't revive the dead in Darkstalker. Also, I think it's realistic that they can defeat Darkstalker, considering there are three anmus dragons running around, one which Darkstalker doesn't know the location of and one that Darkstalker no longer is aware exists, plus a dragon immune to Darkstalker's spells and one who's immune and Darkstalker will think is insignificant. 

@azuredragon2992: I felt the same way about SkyWings, but Escaping Peril really fixed that - Ruby, Tourmaline (okay, sort of same dragon, but neither were mean/rude, Ruby might have looked somewhat that way from Peril's POV but overall she was a very reasonable dragon and good queen), Cliff (okay, a little rude, but nowhere near the Kestrel/Flame/Scarlet types you were talking about), Osprey, etc. And Vermilion doesn't seem that mean/rude either, just a nice dragon who had to act like he supports Scarlet just like Smolder (who he gets letters form) was.

@opaldragon: Yes, he was mad at Fathom for betraying him. He saidit when he was talking to Clearsight's "ghost" in ToP - he was angry about how Fathom acted so righteous and disciplined, never using animus power, but apparently it was suddenly okay to use it for betraying his best friend. Of coursehe doesn't particularly know or care how horrible Fathom felt about the whole thing, and that it was ultimately Clearsight who encourage Fathom to do it to save the NightWings, not the other way around. 

And about Foeslayer: my theory is that Anemone will end up finding her. Because Tui said, I believe in the Winter Turning video chat, that Darkstalker thinks that Foeslayer is dead, which would mean that he doesn't run into Foeslayer in any potential future (well, he did say he didn't see a future where Flame tries to kill Stonemover and that happened, but he was probably lying about that so he could appear more heroic to the dragons and set up Flame as the dragon the prophecy was warning about). But I don't think Tui will just have Foeslayer never show up, so it's likely that she'll end up being brought back by someone who's actions Darkstalker can't see in his futures, and the only dragon that fits that qualification is Anemone.

Also, I have an actual question for Tui that I meant to have asked in my earlier post:

Queen Glacier said in WT that no IceWing had ever left the kingdom, and the fact that Cirrus did was a hint that he wasn't really an IceWing. But what, then, about Hvitur and the one IceWing member of the outclaws (Yes, there is an IceWing in the outclaws, it's mentioned in TBN). Why wasn't Glacier aware that they left the kingdom?

• Posted at:

Neat!

• Posted at:

Gabby

No, just a comment.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BOOKS 11-15!!!!!  

I THINK I MIGHT CRY!!!!!!!!!  I ALMOST DID WHEN MY FRIEND SAID YOU HAD CONFIRMED BOOKS 11-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.  You have literally saved me from a long state of sadness.

~Umi, out!

• Posted at:

I am Umi Fatewriter.

(And mermaiddragon672, but Umi is cooler)

MUSIC.  It's not what I do.  It's who I am.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD." ~ Ghandi

#BlameTheLunars/Levana/Darkstalker/Ex-QueenScarlet/Zerif/TheWyrm

How many more books are you going to do? I absolutely love this series and hope it never ends! Can you sneak and extra tribe in the books too? Sorry I have so many questions!bye 

Poppy c.

• Posted at:

@Shadow & probably other people: Oh, for the love of --

Now I'm really getting offended. I feel like everyone is purposefully ignoring Qinterwatcher's existence.

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"The only thing keeping you from being you is you."

HALLOWEEN

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!" -Ochame Misaki

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

"someone you might not have expected to see again . . . or at least, a version of them?" Does that mean Chameleon/Soar/Cirrus/Shapeshifter/all his other shapes that I don't know their names?

Ok, Talons of Power question(s)

1. Why did Darkstalker take away Turtle's animus power? Couldn't he just put Turtle in a prison cell enchanted so nobody could break out of it?

2. Couldn't Darkstalker enchant something so he could go back in time and make Clearsight immortal, or take her back to the time Darkstalker is living in?

I know you're probably not going to answer this last one but here it is: What is the Jade Mountain Prophecy about?!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers "'tis near Halloween."

#more siggy space

#start englishing 

#Spooky Aesthetic

It's spooky time.

i bet we will see a different version Chameleon!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

I LOVED THE BOOK SO MUCH!!!! I ALMOST BOUGHT IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT! but I did not have enough money so i bought it somewhere else. For some reason i feel like Clearsight is going to return in Darkness Of Dragons. somehow. And Tui, can you please add something in the next book that brings Tsunami and Riptide (favorite ship) closer toget her? thanks!

• Posted at:

Opal Winglet

Sandwing:Cactus,Female

Mudwing: Killdeer,Female

Icewing: Flurry,Female

Skywing: Falcon,Female

Rainwing: Tiger,Female

Nightwing: Stargazer,Female

Seawing : Current,Female

I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE  

• Posted at:

Finally gonna get the Spirit Animals series. 

I have been dying to read them :)

could quibli kill darkstalker?

could the non-magic coconut that turtle reverse-enchanted kill darkstalker?

I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i want to know some animus rules:

1. what order of animus spell triumphs?

2. uh... i have a lot of questions that i cant really ask

WHO R THE MINI FIGHTS!?!?! DOES CHAMELION BE DA WON 2 REAPPEAR? I KNEW DAT!!! GREAT ANGLISH I KNOW

• Posted at:

Anonymous

If anyone finds out my original account name, I will switch back to it. Otherwise...

Wait. Now that Darkstalker is back, im suprised that, with his Animus powers, he could bringbring Clearsight back. Are you able to bring dragons back from the dead with aninus powers? If so, i could see him doing this as soon at he escaped. Love your books! 

• Posted at:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Posted at:

Calder

WINGS OF FIRE

*also spots what are basically Darkstalker hate posts*

*makes a sad puppy-like whine and goes off to draw Darkstalker and the Jade Winglet, happily together*

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

HALLOWEEN

Ok, this might have some stuff from my previous post but I DONT CARE

1. CAN YOU PLEASE COME TO DENVER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please note that the following things are in no particular order

2. When is the release of DoD?

3. Does Turtle ever get his animus powers back?

4. Can there be a movie/TV show about WoF? i cant tell you how many times ive searched netflix for Wings of Fire. I actually had a dream that there was a movie about WoF

5. Does Onyx kill Thorn to be queen?

6. Can you read my post about Moon's prophecy? (The Jade Mountain Prophecy - Figured Out?)

7. Do you think Darkstalker is evil?

8. Will there be a Winglets about Clearsight's life after she abandoned Darkstalker in the cave?

9. The dragons wearing bird medallions running away from explosions in the epilogue of ToP, did they have anything to do with Moon's vision of Qibli in book 6?

10. Will Moonbli happen or will it be Winterwatcher? (Moon+Qibli or Winter+Moon)

11. What happens to Icicle after Moon and Qibli and Winter and Kinkajou leave her in the rainforest and go looking for Hailstorm?

12. Was the SandWing in the NightWing throne room a relative of Qibli?

13. Do we see Anemone again?

14. Roughly how long is DoD?

15. (Completly random) Do you like Star Wars?

16. Whats your favorite WoF book?

17. Does Anemone take the 'enchant this rock to make Kinkajou love Turtle as much as he loves her' spell off?

18. Can you be more active on the forums?

19. Is spoiler #2 chameleon?

20. Blaze and Smolder! YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(Thats what i say to EVERYTHING that is WoF)

21. I really like Spirit Animals book 5 Against the Tide because it was written by you! (Then again, I like all spirit animals books . . .)

22. Is the rumor on the forums true? (DoD isnt the last WoF book) I hope so!

Ok i should probably go now . . .

Sorry about my grammar! Its only bad because im on a limited schedule! (Not really)

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers "'tis near Halloween."

#more siggy space

#start englishing 

#Spooky Aesthetic

It's spooky time.

No wait.... DO WE SEE THE MISSING SANDWING ANIMUS.... I was kinda thinking morrowseer, no wait. Kinda hoping for a Foeslayer Darkstalker reunion, since... did Foeslayer get captured again?? Or, maybe there's another arctic!! Chameleon? I mean, he more or less disappeared. Oooo.... EMBER REBORN?!?! (Peril's lost brother)

• Posted at:

SkyFire here, I'm a Skywing

SCALLOP,PRINCESS OF THE SEAWINGS!

Toucan!

Nightfroshere... I'm more of an Icewing than Nightwing

Scallop, you are NOT a princess

YES, I AM, WALLOW!

ALRIGHT, SOULS OF POWER! WORLD PEACE, NOT ROYALTY!

Suuure, Asav

Thanks,just,thx

Actually, I have a feeling that the lost continent is where animus magic originated; maybe it's like... SCAVENGERS EVERYWHERE??? And then Clearsight is somehow stranded on the lost continent.... when DOES the next book come out?

BTW. I think Onyx is communicating with the Obsidian Mirrior, and some how; the sand wing animus is still alive, and Onyx got it renchanted!!!

• Posted at:

SkyFire here, I'm a Skywing

SCALLOP,PRINCESS OF THE SEAWINGS!

Toucan!

Nightfroshere... I'm more of an Icewing than Nightwing

Scallop, you are NOT a princess

YES, I AM, WALLOW!

ALRIGHT, SOULS OF POWER! WORLD PEACE, NOT ROYALTY!

Suuure, Asav

Thanks,just,thx

Is Kinkajou and Turtle really a ship now?  WOW!  I want to see tiny color changing scale glowing baby dragonets in the future!

• Posted at:

I am so excited for the new book !!!! I absolutely loved the other books so if this is the final book than it must be great !!! i bet that the the new dragon might be clear sight I really wanted to hear more about her because she was so interesting and it was sad when i had to close the book because i loved it so much . also i wanted to know if you might show us more about the dragnets of destiny because of that vision that of them  that was really cool !  who am i kidding the whole series is great  but i am really wanting to se more of that vision  /: 

from your BIGGEST fan (: 

• Posted at:

@topazlightning:

. . .

Since when did the Obsidian Mirror require reenchantment? It worked fine in TBN.

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

HALLOWEEN

I could be remembering wrong, but wasn't it mentioned that it didn't work as well as it used to? Perhaps that's what they mean? Of course, like I said, I could be wrong.

• Posted at:

☠゚: marx | seawing | riverclan | arcane :✧ ☠

☠ : queen of glitter | forum novakid :✧     

☠゚ :✧ well darn I hecked up my color fade :✧☠

Hi did anyone hear about the auction to place your own dragon in the 10th book? I wish i could put my own dragon in a book buuut i have no money (because im a kid).

• Posted at:

ok This is a Wings of Fire theory, Q/A, and chat.

@Marx: *coughs* It was working fine, not almost perfectly. I don't think it requires reenchantment.

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

HALLOWEEN

WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN TO TURTLE??? I really love Turtle, and in the prologue, I almost cried! And when I read the words of Darkstalker wearing a black, twisted crown, I literally screamed, "CLEARSIGHT WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!" (I read Legends before I could get my talons on the 9th book.) Finally, I just wanted to ask you if I have a good idea. So, I have made up a SkyWing Free-Sky, who was a royal guard and then was attacked by Burn. She runs away from the Sky Kingdom when Glory "Kills" Scarlet, into the rainforest. She ends up falling in love with a RainWing called Kiwi, almost as smart as a NightWing, maybe smarter. Do you think it is a good story to you? Also, I have nothing to read until July! :'( :'(

• Posted at:

Oh! I have a question.

Will there ever be any more auctions to get our o.cs into the books?

• Posted at:

~Selkie~

That shading fail though

Previously:

moonlightdragon2548, dusktoffee2, dusktoffee3, forgotten/lost account.

I'm a SeaWing.

I am a fan of Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Pokemon, and of course, Wings of Fire.

Did you write book 10 yet? I really want to know! Sorry if I'm being rude...

Also, who will get Moon? Winter or Quibli?

• Posted at:

I can`t wait till Darkness of Dragons is out!! Talons of Power is my favorite book in the whole series!! :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

WINTERWATCHER!!! Member of The Winter Fan Club

Wings of Fire Forever!!!

Proud Canadian!

(()) Gold Lava (()) MFlipside

Proud Christian

Everything is being set up the same as it was 2,000 years ago in Legends, book 1: Darkstalker.

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

"Always remember Sunset. You are one of the best Dragons I've ever known. Never let anyone tell you otherwise." Moonflower during the War of the False Queens.

Sunset is a dragon legend

bump

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

Fight for Honor. 

GVE: Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 7 , 8 , 9