Well, the two main things I'm interested in are:
* Does Darkstalker end up taking over the NightWings completely?
* Will one of the initial dragonets die?
* Is Darkness of Dragons going to be the last book?
* Are we going to find out more about the ships? *prays for Winterwatcher*
* Is DoD the book where Moon's vision of Qibli and his siblings (siblings as adults) with Qibli shouting "Where is she?" going to come true?
* If so, does 'she' refer to Moon? Of course, it could always mean another of them, though I doubt Kinkajou. . . Hmmmm. . .
* Is there anyone in Pyrrhia that Qibli really cares about aside of Moon?
* What the heck happened to Foeslayer after Winter rescued her? One book she's there, the next she's gone. . .
ok, and. . .
* If DoD is the last book (seriously hope it is not), it would be great if you could do something to assure the readers that, yes, the first five books ships are still happening (so Ripnami, Glorybringer, etc.)
* Also, if it is the last, Moon should (just an idea) have to pick between them during something drastic, so (example) she either saves Winter from hisfamily or Qibli from his siblings and mother* (what I think should happen is that Moon is frantic, sort-of "AHH WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE", but then she realizes that Qibli is strong enough now to save himself [and that another dragon is coming over to help him] and goes and saves Winter. But, the thing is, the whole time Winter was against his family, they kept telling him how useless he was, how they didn't care if he ever got to the first circle, that he was too worthless to be their son, that Icicle and Hailstorm were perfect and Winter had to come along and ruin everything, etc., so [as with book 7 and the prologue] Winter is, well, feeling pretty down on himself, and since he's been thinking this, well, all his life, it just really hurts to actually realize that that's exactly what his family thinks of him.
then. . .
*fangirl side kicks in*
MOON SAVES WINTER AND HA HA WINTERWATCHER!!!!
seriously though, if that scene HAPPENS, that would be AMAZING, I think it would create a great little three-page conflict, and I think I speak for all Winter fans when I say that he deserves her.
*as they both have. . . upsetting
. . . childhoods, I think that this would be the most dramatic.