?

If you haven't seen the show, scroll down to the bottom for a run-down. 

So, the plot. In the lovely and chaotic city of Forumsville- a place consisting of tall skyscapers and buildings yet still having parks and interesting places- live many Miraculous users. And somewhere in the city is a single evil Miraculous user with the same power set as Hawk Moth. His name is Pigeon Butterfly. He rarely ever Akumatises regular civilians. Instead, he targets Miraculous users (In costume, as identities are unknown). For this reason they all must be ready at all times to defend and battle their friends. However, still all identities are secret- yet all the heroes are conveniently in the same 9th grade class. Because of this, Forumers can (and hopefully will) make threads focusing on just the Hero's normal everyday issues.

Forms:

Hero Form:

Name:

Hero Name:

Age (13-15):

Appearance:

Personality:

Hero Appearance:

Hero Personality:

Weapon:

Powers:

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):

Miraculous Appearance:

Mental Strengths:

Physical Strengths:

Emotional Strengths:

Mental Weaknesses:

Physical Weaknesses:

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):

Other:

Civilian Form:

Name:

Age (13-15):

Appearance:
Personality:

Mental Strengths:

Physical Strengths:

Emotional Strengths:

Mental Weaknesses:

Physical Weaknesses:

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):

Other:

Kwami Form:

Name:
Pronouns:

Animal:

Personality:

Appearance:

Food:

Other:

My Examples:

Hero Form: 

Name: Felix Trelir

Hero Name: Rogue Goat

Age (13-15): 14

Appearance: Felix looks like an average kid. He has dark brownish-gray hair that is extremely messy, with random bangs falling into his face and spikes poking into the air. He has an average head shape, with pale tan skin and a splash of freckles over his nose bridge and beneath his eyes.  His eyes, speaking of them, are a deep chocolate brown. He wears light copper-colored glasses with circle rims. He has a skinny neck and slight shoulders, just like the rest of his build. He's thin and tall, with long limbs and an archer built. He wears formal clothes as a habit, usually a polo with long-sleeves. Though, for simplicity, it's always red. He wears dark gray pants and black mountain boots.

Personality: Felix's first reaction to people depends on his first impression. Does he find you annoying? Hostility and sarcasm to come. Do you seem cool? YEAH MATE LET'S BE HAPPY AND FRIENDS. However, to most of his friends he'll try to be funny and kind. He has a philosophy that the meaning of life is to affect others fairly, so he will often stuff his feelings down into his bottle to make others feel happy. Really, you don't need to put much in this section, as it will probably show in your posts.

Hero Appearance: When Felix uses his Kwami he gains the powers of a goat. Over the area around his eyes and his nose bridge he gains a light gray mask. On his head sprout two large white ram horns, and he gains a light and dark gray skin-tight suit instead of his normal clothes. Y'know the little strappy-thing people have when they put on satchels over their shoulders? He has two of those, one on each side. They're a darker gray than his suit, and hold a sheath on his back that contains a curved sword. He has a dark gray to black belt that really holds nothing but is stylish, and his boots and gloves are black. 

Hero Personality: When Felix becomes a hero he grows more confident. He gains a quick temper, often angrily pointing out the villain's flaws, and all his emotions grow more vivid. His happiness is happier, his sadness is sadder. Again, you don't need to put much here as long as it shows on your posts.

Weapon: The second picture that appears when you look up 'curved sword' is rather accurate as to what it looks like. It has that same basic structure, with a dark gray blade with swirls of white, and no reflection or shine. The hilt's plain dark leather.

Powers: His main power when he transforms is increased agility. He can defy gravity and find the smallest of ledges to walk on, easily moving around. He uses his sword to facilitate getting around, using it to swing around posts.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): The special power he can call on is Headbutt. With this his horns start glowing golden, and he is able to charge and break through anything.

Miraculous Appearance: His Miraculous is a rectangular dark gray pin when without the Kwami. Though when it indeed gains his Kwami it keeps a gray outline, but the inside becomes white with four small cream goat horns around a cream circle in the middle.

Mental Strengths: Felix is clever, not the type where he can make good plans, but the type where he can make snap decisions. He can track paths to use with his agility quickly in brief moments.

Physical Strengths: He's agile and thin. That's pretty much it. The kid's weak.

Emotional Strengths: He's good at stuffing down his emotions, and amplifying his positive feelings.

Mental Weaknesses: Planning? Pfff. His brain has no time for that. No, forgetting is clearly more useful.

Physical Weaknesses: He's not strong. At all. Seriously.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): He's seriously insecures, and sometimes his bottle breaks and he has a breakdown.

Other: Nada.

(I don't have a regular civilian character) 

Kwami Form:

Name: Odd
Pronouns: He/Him

Animal: Goat

Personality: Odd is odd. He often makes sudden, random comments that startle everyone around him. Really, he's just plain peculiar and unpredictable. Again, you don't have to put much here if you show it in your posts.

Appearance: Odd has the regular Kwami body structure. He's light gray, with sideways rectangular pupils like all goats. He has goat ears and horns.

Food: The food that most gets his energy up is jello- preferably cherry.

Other: Nothing here.

Rules:

No Being OP includes:

No having more than one power (YES CRIMMY THIS DOES INCLUDE YOUR MANIPULATION AND THE PHASING)

When in hero form the hero must have a way to get around quickly.

No controlling others

No taking other's Miraculous

No showing/finding out someone's/your identity.

Basics Include:
Shipping of all kinds allowed.

Only two OCs per person.

All that type of stuff.

More Specific Things:

Yes, specific species like burrowing and barn owls are allowed as different characters, but the characters must acknowledge this with a ship, rivalry, or alliance.

I can and will decline your application if you break these.

I will add to these rules.

Run Down For Who Doesn't Watch ML:

So, the heroes work like this: every hero has a miraculous- a piece of jewelry that when it contains a Kwami (Talked about later) transforms the hero into someone with superpowers. When in hero mode, the person gains a special outfit- always consisting of at least a skin-tight suit and a small mask around their eyes and on the bridge of their nose. The person becomes extra agile and gains a special weapon. They also have something I refer to as a Special Power- some extra ability they can only use once and temporarily. Some examples are Ladybug's Lucky Charm- where she summons a special item to help her. However, after using this ability the hero only has five minutes before they transform back to normal. This is counted down on the hero's Miraculous. When the Kwami enters it it gains five symbols representing the animal (For Cat Noir, for example, it has a paw. The palm, and four digits.) After they transform back the must feed the Kwami its favorite food so it gains back the energy needed to transform. More about the Kwami- Kwamis are magical creatures that help the hero transform. Without it they can't transform. The Kwami has a basic body structure of a large head and small body (Look up Kwami). It has features of the animal it embodies. Now, Akumas and Pigeon Butterfly. Pigeon Butterfly can send out black butterflies- Akumas- to possess people when they gain negative emotions. The possessed person gains special powers based on the nature of what is making them feel negative or what item the Akuma possess. The Akuma can only possess items, not people, and to free said person you must break the possessed item- which will release the Akuma- then capture the Akuma and purify it (Can be any way.). When Purified the Akuma becomes white and is harmless. The possessed person becomes evil with several goals: Taking over Forumsville, getting revenge on who wronged them, and getting the Miraculouses of whoever shows up to stop them for Pigeon Butterfly. Pigeon Butterfly himself never shows up.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Oh my word.

• Posted at:

~AutumnWolf~

And my flipsides... NightWolf!

NightWolf's Alternate Account!

" exCUSE YOU! WHO HAS TIME FOR LOVE WHEN YOU'RE BUSY BEING A GRUMP?!" ~Vine

Ya know, Ghost, you were supposed to wait for Crimmy to get back. And we decided to just do a private RP for chat people, because fandom-specific FWRPs never end well.

• Posted at:

Hootsie

DO NOT FEED THE HOOTSIE. SHE BITES!

#StaySpooky

#LikeAGhost

#Purple'sAVampire*

"Weather you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later, we all dance with the reaper."

*No really while I was typing that she went "It's your throat so"

what is pigeon butterfly

unless that's a joke based on the "is this a pigeon" thing

Also you know I'm joining this bc I'm ml trash so like?? duh??

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

*is thinking about joining but already thinks she's gonna be too inactive*

• Posted at:

~~{Mist}~~

Christian Hamiltrash Musician INFP-T

Aw yis 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Name: Karina-Grace Sorelia Sparrows

Hero Name: Raven Queen

Appearance: Elbow length black hair, dark violet eyes, pale-ish skin-tone, black tank-top with silver angel wings on the front, a light gray hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, black ankle-high boots.

Personality: Happy, friendly, loyal, protective, good friend.

Hero Appearance: Same hair except it has a tint of purple, same eyes, same skin-tone, has a dress made of black raven feathers that goes down to just past your knees in the front, down to your ankles in the back, knee high black boots made of raven feathers, and she grows black raven wings on her back like angel wings.

Hero Personality: Fierce, strong, loyal, protective, great fighter, agile, brave.

Weapon: A dark purple circular shield that straps onto her back that she can throw or block with.

Powers: Mind. (sensing things. Feelings, objects, people, emotions, ect.)

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Mentus. She can sense what will happen in the immediate future (up to five seconds into the future)

Miraculous Appearance: A dark purple necklace with the gem shaped like a raven with its wings spread.

Mental Strengths: Doesn't let herself get angry to quikly, thinks rationaly.

Physical Strengths: She is a strong runner and flier and very agile.

Emotional Strengths: If her friends or family get akuma-tized, she won't go easy on then just because she cares for them.

Mental Weaknesses: She is pretty stubborn and indecisive.

Physical Weaknesses: She isn't to good at jumping, so she flies or glides in hero form.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): IIf the hero that she likes the most (best friend) gets akuma-tized, she has a hard time fighting them.

Other: None

Kwammi:

Name: Midnight
Pronouns: She/her

Animal: raven

Personality: fierce, strong, loyal, caring, good advice giver.

Appearance: A small black raven with dark violet eyes.

Food: chocolate granola bars.

Other: None

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

Sorry Aura, but I just need you to fix a few things on your form:

Midnight can't just look like a raven. If you looked it up, Kwamis are human like with large bobble heads and small bodies.

Well- I know I should have specified on this and I'm sorry I didn't but the powers have to be related to the animal.

And this is the last thing, I promise, but the outfit needs to have a skin-tight suit and a mask. And can the wings be smaller? Maybe she can use them for gliding?

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Also, I'd like to add, because I'm nitpicky and like to stick to canon:

Kwamis names must be short and include a double letter.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

Ahh this looks so cool!

Name: Nagina Salir
Hero Name: Black Mamba
Age (13-15): 13
Appearance: Dark brown, straight, shoulder-length hair, and bright green eyes that seem to stare right into your soul. She has sharp features, with a long nose and face and pointed eyes. Nagina is tall and thin (Around 5,9,) with long fingers and feet. She has a long scar on her neck, from when a seatbelt cut into her skin as a kid in a car crash. 
Personality: Nagina is cold and unfriendly. She doesn't like regular people much, but doesn't hate them, she will protect them if they're in danger. She likes cool days and the shade, and is a definite introvert. Nagina is the kind who would stay in the corner at a party, and hates being touched. Like, really hates it. She'll hiss and either bite you or just run away like a weirdo. 
Hero Appearance: Dark green, almost black suit with faded scale patterns. Her eyes turn into slits, and become a brighter, almost neon green. Nagina gets sharp fangs and a long scarf tied around her waist, which looks like a snake tail. Her boots have extremely pointed toes, and her gloves have pale gray palms. (Her boots also have gray soles.) 
Hero Personality: Nagina becomes braver in her hero form, with a quick wit and great reflexes. She acts fast, and always takes her shot, even if it ends up missing. She has a burning hatred of crowds, though, and may strike out randomly at civilians. Nagina is always the one to volunteer for ambush missions.
Weapon: A whip.

Powers: Extremely fast reflexes.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Paralysis (her whip becomes poisonous, when it touches the target it renders them unable to move for about 15 seconds. If it hits an object, it becomes poisonous as well.)

Miraculous Appearance: A scarf with a pointed pin at the end, which has a green background with a black snake shape in the middle.
Mental Strengths: Knows she's quick enough to get away from a fight, or get her opponent away from her. Also trusts her instincts. 
Physical Strengths: Fast runner, with quick reflexes.
Emotional Strengths: Not many, although she does almost never cry.
Mental Weaknesses: Thinks she'll be ridiculed by crowds, and hated as a hero.
Physical Weaknesses: Not very strong at all.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Is never completely happy, and is very anxious half the time. 
Other: I don't think so...

Name: Kundaa

Animal: Snake//Black mamba

Personality: Kind of bloodthirsty, loves fighting. Doesn't really care about others, but Nagina will talk her out of being awful. She hates people other than Nagina, and loves biting things. Nagina gets her teething toys for that. Particularly enjoys watching people brawl. 

Appearance: Black scales, with a lighter underbelly. Acid green eyes, with tiny slit pupils. Long fangs, and a long, long, thin tail. Has two very small, thin arms, and often curls up her tail. Is thinner than most kwamis, but still has the general shape.

Food: Meatballs are her favourite, but she'll eat anything sour as well.

Other: I don't think so. I hope not.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

(Ahh, I forgot to mention, when Kundaa goes into the miraculous, the green turns neon. When she's out of it, it's a pale olive colour. Also, she doesn't 'get' the scarf, it stays tied around her waist all the time)

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Spring, your character (Because I clicked the wrong post and I'm far too lazy to click cancel and check the name) is accepted.

And, yeah, what Xanii said. You should probably read all my posts on here as I'm a forgetful child and will constantly be updating.

Also, the characters have specific words that pull the Kwami (Oh, the Kwami can talk by the way) into the Miraculous. For example, Ladybug says 'Tikki (The Kwami) Spots On!' And when using the Special power they say the power's name.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Yay :3

Oh, I forgot about the words thing...how about "Kundaa, time to get our fangs!" Hmm...idk.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Name: Robert Darche
Hero Name: Reaper crow
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: light tan skin, bright blond hair, grey eyes, faded blue jeans, red shirt with bird outlines, black sneakers
Personality: friendly, energetic, sociable, talkative, quick-paced.
Hero Appearance: outfit similar to that of the grim reaper, wears a bird mask like from the Black plague. Back of clock and flare open like bird wings which give him temporal flight.
Hero Personality: Slow, steady, relaxed, calm, often silent.
Weapon: a silver pole that can change into a dark grey scythe.
Powers: he can vanish in shadows and reappear else where. Kinda like Nico's shadow travel.
Special Power: Ability called 'Reaping cut' it temporally paralyzes anyone touched by his blade.
Miraculous Appearance: outfit similar to that of the grim reaper, wears a bird mask like from the Black plague.
Mental Strengths: Smart and clever
Physical Strengths: Quick, fast on ground and air.
Emotional Strengths: Open and welcoming.
Mental Weaknesses: often makes a mistake when observing.
Physical Weaknesses: Lack of strength.
Emotional Weaknesses: scared of being alone, scared of the dark. To open emotionally.
Other:

Kwami Form:

Name: Caaw
Pronouns: she/her
Animal: crow
Personality: motherly, nags, slow, patient
Appearance: a small black crow with a white beak.
Food: Tuna
Other:

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

I just made Ghost promise not to let this get out of hand, like PAF. So I'll join, but if it goes nuts...

Name: Sydney
Hero Name: Wind Rider
Age (13-15): 13
Appearance: Sydney is a fair skinned girl with platinum blond hair. She's raher small for her age. She has blue eyes, and a thin structure. She wears a pale pink button down sweater, and a denim skirt, as well as white leggings underneath. She also has a white t-shirt under her sweater, and a pale blue bow in her hair (Her miraculous)
Personality: Sydney may be small, but she's not weak. She isn't afraid of bullies, or villians, for matter.
Hero Appearance: Wind Rider wears a pale brown skin-tight suit, with sort or... glide-y things (like sugar gliders have). She wears a mask that's the same colour.
Hero Personality: Pretty much the same. Tough headstrong lil thing.
Weapon: Sling shot
Powers: She can glide, like a sugar glider. Because she has a sugar glider miraculoud.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Whirlwind. It's basically a mini tornado kinda thingy.
Miraculous Appearance: It's normally just a pale blue bow, but when her kwami is in it, it's pale brown, with darker stripes.
Mental Strengths: She's smart and hard to pick on.
Physical Strengths: She has absolutely none whatsoever, except for maybe being hard to hit.
Emotional Strengths: She's a tough cookie.
Mental Weaknesses: SEVERE TRUST ISSUES. AND VERY PARANOID.
Physical Weaknesses: Well... She weighs like, 70lbs.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She has severe trust issues, so if she does trust someone, and finds out they lied to her...
Other: If you haven't guessed, she's the sugar glider.

Name: Serii
Animal: Sugar glider
Personality: Oh goodness... This is scary! Imma hide now!
Appearance: Baaaasically an anthropomorphic sugar glider with blue eyes. And a large head, because that seems to be something they all have.
Food: GIMMIE CORN NOW. Well, she likes her vegees.
Other Nada

• Posted at:

Hootsie

DO NOT FEED THE HOOTSIE. SHE BITES!

#StaySpooky

#LikeAGhost

#Purple'sAVampire*

"Weather you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later, we all dance with the reaper."

*No really while I was typing that she went "It's your throat so"

Sorry crowwings29, but you just need to tweak a few things. The hero appearance is fine except please no large bird wings or flight, and the outfit must include a skin-tight suit. Your regular Powers also seem a bit too much: How about he can just run extremely quickly on shadows, whether it's defying gravity ot not? And the Miraculous is the jewel the Kwami enters. Plus, please make your Kwami the correct body type.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Sydney and Serii accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Wow, I underestimated the number of Miraculars on the forums.

I'd join but I'm not sure if I'd be active enough on school days.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

✧Protective Flipside

Lilly - Rivulet's Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#ISupportAllGenderShipping

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

"Are they shooting... people, at us?" -Rowan

SAVE TWO SPOTS WILL YA?

• Posted at:

~AutumnWolf~

The fourm was kinda confusing.

Name: Robert Darche
Hero Name: Reaper crow
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: light tan skin, bright blond hair, grey eyes, faded blue jeans, red shirt with bird outlines, black sneakers
Personality: friendly, energetic, sociable, talkative, quick-paced.
Hero Appearance: outfit similar to that of the grim reaper, wears a bird mask like from the Black plague. cloak is detachable, has black skin tight suit under cloak, wears a bird mask like from the Black plague.
Hero Personality: Slow, steady, relaxed, calm, often silent.
Weapon: a silver pole that can change into a dark grey scythe.
Powers: uses cloak to travel through shadows. Requires intense focus and drains energy quickly. Rarely used.
Special Power: Ability called 'Reaping cut' it temporally paralyzes anyone touched by his blade.
Miraculous Appearance: A silver bracelet with a silver wing shaped charm. Wing has five feathers on it. The charm turns black when Caaw is in it.
Mental Strengths: Smart and clever
Physical Strengths: Quick, fast on ground and air.
Emotional Strengths: Open and welcoming.
Mental Weaknesses: often makes a mistake when observing.
Physical Weaknesses: Lack of strength.
Emotional Weaknesses: scared of being alone, scared of the dark. To open emotionally.
Other:

Kwami Form:

Name: Caaw
Pronouns: she/her
Animal: crow
Personality: motherly, nags, slow, patient
Appearance: a small anthomorphic black crow with a white beak.
Food: Tuna
Other:

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

Thank you, I'm sorry if you found the form confusing. Robert accepted! I'll make the first thread once more people join.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Bookmark

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

Name:Kai Copperson 
Hero Name:Nightcrow 
Age (13-15):15 
Appearance:She has dark brown hair that almost seems black,Wears dark blue t-shirt that has a Feather that is Grey,Wears a dark brown leather jacket and the sleeves are rolled to the middle of elbows,wears black sweat pants that has Grey wrapped around the bottom part of legs around it going to the knee ,Gym shoes are dark blue with black laces,eyes are a bright blue.
Personality:Kai is a very loyal friens and will protect you no matter what she'd even get water spiller on herself for you,She can be Trustworthy and will keep anything hidden for a friend,She can be a bit grumpy sometimes not normally wanting to do what others tell her to do that basically makes her reckless an daring running or flying into dangoures things,She can be verg Silly an weird sometimes always trying to crack a small joke, She can be Understanding most of the time with others an try to help them, She isnt the best at making friends but she tries but normally she isnt able to 
Hero Appearance:She is in a full black suit, Her mask Is also black an pointed in the middle for the nose, Her boots are combat an they are a lighter black an are like a crows, She also has very large wings that are  colored like the night but more black, Her hair becomes more spikey, She wears a slightly lighter black scarf around her neck that has feathers hanging from it(At the end the bristels),then she has a belt on thats also like her boots that have a feather patteren on it, Her eyes do become more darker an it has the same eye appearance as chat Noirs,She carries her weapons on her hip. 
Hero Personality:Similair to her normal personality shes better at makeinf friends and making humores jokes just for the fun of it because heck why not! She isnt to smart but she gets a little more intelligents from the crow.
Weapon:She uses a battle axe that is all black and the blade is a light color of black an it does have some constalations on it.Theres also a rare chance she might use a very long wip thats black with feathers on it an constaltions. 
Powers:When transformed she has the flight speed of a crow an her aglity is increased a tiny bit and then her sight,an hearing is increased. 
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):"Night blow" its where she creates little spiked of night colored spikes an shoots them at the enemy blind or distracting them for a minute
Miraculous Appearance:When not transformed her leather wristband is a dark grey with a white crow head, it had two dots on the side and one in the middle which is the eye for the crow, as being transformed it is black with a grey crow head an the dots become blue. 
Mental Strengths:Coming up with plans, Being calm. 
Physical Strengths:Shes strong an fast in

running
Emotional Strengths:She keeps herself calm an chill most of the time 
Mental Weaknesses:She gets frusterated with teachers because they act like jerks,People threating friends aj family.
Physical Weaknesses:She Can sometimes run to fast an trip, She normally isnt really stealthy woth out some sort of camo. 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):She can get upset if insulted but she tries to sometimes push it away.
Other:MIRACULOUS LADY IS COOL XD

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Kwami Form:

Name:Eerie 
Pronouns:She/Her 
Animal:Crow 
Personality:Eerie is a very patien kawami but shr perfers to tell Kai what to do since she might fo something stupid, She can be a sharp talker and she sometimes gived lectures to Kai so she can do better or at least try, But eerie can be a calm little friend to jave around when needed 
Appearance:Eerie has the normal kwami build, Eerie is a charcol grey color with small little wings that have silver scattered over it, her wings are black, her eyes are also blue. Eerie Has those little whisket things that are with her tail feathers, she has a little beak thats black to. 
Food:She likes beef jerky
Other:

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: Lucas Duval

Hero Name: Golden Lion

Appearance: Lucas has short dirty blond/light brown hair that shines a little in the light. He has a strong build, and his eyes are a striking ice blue. He has light skin, and a winning smile that can charm almost anybody. He is on the taller side, but not so tall that he looks lanky, and in his civilian form, he usually wears a regular t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers or Timberland boots. He has a golden dog tag necklace.

Personality: Lucas is incredibly bold and daring, and he doesn't really think about what his actions will affect before he does them. He is really charismatic and charming, and persuasive as well. He tries to be a voice of reason, but other times, he can be an instigator. He is loud, REALLY loud, and doesn't really know when to stop with things. He's incredibly funny, though, and has a bunch of dumb jokes and puns up his sleeves.

Hero Appearance: As Golden Lion, Lucas gets a golden-brown mane and lion ears. His mask is a lighter golden-brown than his mane, and is a bit jagged, so it looks a bit like fur. His suit is skin-tight, and it is the same golden brown as his mask. He gains a tail with a dark brown tuft at the end of it. His boots and gloves are the color of his mane. He also gets a ruff of fur around his neck.

Hero Personality: Lucas is a lot more brash and confident as Golden Lion. His charm and charisma stick with him, though. His boldness and daringness get amplified, and he is a lot more impulsive and quicker to anger. He has a short temper, but he can generally hide his anger. However, when he can't hide it any longer, he starts smashing things.

Weapon: A golden broadsword he keeps in a sheath on his waist is his weapon. It has a leather hilt.

Powers: Lucas's strength gets incredibly encanced, and so does his speed. Basically, all his physical traits get magnified.

Special Power: Roar: a large roar that can knock over anything in it's path. It can also shatter certain objects, like ice, glass, etc.

Miraculous Appearance: Lucas's miraculous is a golden dog tag necklace with a lion etched into it. When his kwami goes into it, the lion becomes silver, and 4 paws appear on the corners of the dog tag.

Mental Strengths: Lucas is very fixed on his opinions. He knows what he wants, and he will stop at nothing to get it. Luckily, he's a hero, so he uses this mentality for good.

Physical Strengths: Lucas is incredibly strong. Like, he's already strong as Lucas, but as Golden Lion, WHOOOOOO he's REALLLLLLLY strong.

Emotional Strengths: He is very strong-willed, and emotionally strong. He doesn't get sad very easily.

Mental Weaknesses: He's afraid to ask for help. he likes to be seen with barely any flaws, so when he needs something, it's really hard for him to get help.

Physical Weaknesses: Stealth. He has NO stealth at all.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): As mentioned above, Lucas hates asking for help. He can't stand being helpless, but when he gets mocked for things he can't do, that's his downfall.

Other: Nupe.

Name: Jaxx
Pronouns: He/him

Animal: Lion

Personality: Jaxx is a lot like Lucas, minus the charm, charisma, and most positive qualities. He is a grumpy floofball, but he does know what's right. He's Lucas's wingman (wingkwami? IDK....), and he's really stubborn.

Appearance: Jaxx is an anthropoorphic lion, mane and all. He has amber eyes that look kind of like Plagg's.

Food: Meat lasagna

Other: Nupe!

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Z~Luna~Z

Joined March 7 2015

Wiccan

Bisexual

Miraculer

Ravenclaw

#ThreeMusketeers

"If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Lucas accepted, but I have a few issues with Kai.

First, same as the others: Get rid of the wings, and no flight. And second, please no more ravens or crows.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

((when can we start?))

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

It's a FWRP. If you're accepted you can start making or participating in threads.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

@Ghost alrighty, i think i'll use anothet character i'll type her up later :)

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: Paige Roeanna
Hero Name: Raven
Appearance: Black,short hair, blue eyes, tallish, dark eyelashes, dark lips, pale, usually wears a leather jackets with a tee shirt and shorts with ripped leggings and flats, has her miraculous (a black Raven wing) pinned to her jacket
Personality: Very shy and uses her dark apparenance to hide her emotions. She is actually very nice once you get to know her, but she is so self conscious that she shuts other people out to protect herself 
Hero Appearance: Short black hair with a dark purple streak in it, tall, pale, blue eyes, purple Raven feather pin on leather suit, her suit is purple leather with different details that resemble feathers, her mask is in the shape of a bird mask, has bird wings
Hero Personality: Very independent, Paige doesn't feel as self conscious in her hero self to she opens up more and tends to try to take the lead.
Weapon: Since she can already fly let's go with a feather that can grow to say wrap around enemys 
Powers: Can fly and has extremely good eye sight
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Raspin (Can fly in a circle to create a strong gust of wind to knock enemys over)
Miraculous Appearance: A silver pin when normal and purple when hero
Mental Strengths: Quite smart and has a good memory
Physical Strengths: has long legs 
Emotional Strengths: Very good at keeping emotions together 
Mental Weaknesses: Very self conscious 
Physical Weaknesses: Not very strong 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Like I said, she lays low to protect herself from mean people and is very self conscious 
Other: Will develop a crush 

Kwami:

Name: Foual (Fowl)
Animal: A small raveb
Personality: Is very bored of being a miraculous for 2000 years so she kind of lays around and doesn't really care about Sabrina anything
Appearance: Big head with large purple eyes, black feathers and two feathers hanging from head 
Food: She really likes nuts and seeds
Other:

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#TheaterChick

#BeMoreFictional

*looks* (Thinking in my head right now: Perfect way to soothe OC urges. Yus.)

Name: Rebbecca Bennet

Hero Name: Sweet Bunny (because I'm not feeling creative right now with names XD)

Appearance: Rebbecca has platinum blonde hair tied back in a ponytail with a pale purple hairtie. Pastel pink sweatshirt with a cute white bunny face on it. Pale blue jeans. She wears white sneakers with floral patterns on them. Rebbecca sometimes wears a little pale pink hairclip with a bunny face on it. Her eyes are pale blue.

Personality: Rebbecca is outgoing and optimistic. She loves to look on the bright side of any situation, and is often regarded by her friends as a bit of an airhead. 

Hero Appearance: Rebbecca wears a white jumpsuit. She wears a white mask and she appears to have some (fake, hopefully) white bunny ears sticking out of her hair, which she lets down. Her eyes are still pale blue, but seem to glint with some kind of ambition. 

Hero Personality: Sweet Bunny isn't exactly like her name. She is more serious in this form, but hyperactive. She seems to want to prove herself, and prefers to work alone. Sweet Bunny is sharp-tongued and easily agitated. She lets emotion show to those close around her.

Weapon: Her weapon is her acrobatics. Rebbecca has amazing reflexes and, man, she hurts!
Powers: Extremely good acrobatics.

Special Power: Rebbecca has a special power called Mad Dash. Her acrobatics and jumping is amplified, as well as her agility.

Miraculous Appearance: Her hairclip.

Mental Strengths: Optimistic, tries to look on the bright side.

Physical Strengths: Acrobatic skills.

Emotional Strengths: Rebbecca is optimistic and tries to look on the bright side, as stated above. Sweet Bunny knows any ally could be a wolf hiding under a sheep's wool.

Mental Weaknesses: Rebbecca has a hard time coping when sad things happen and trusts too easily. Sweet Bunny doesn't trust anyone.

Physical Weaknesses: Not particulary strong.

Emotion Weaknesses: Rebbecca hates betrayel. Sweet Bunny doesn't trust others and holds grudges at times when something really bad happens.

Other: Might have to do the kwami later because MAN AM I TIRED OUT FROM WRITING THIS (XD).

• Posted at:

Necromancer  

There's method in my madness

There's no logic in your sadness

You don't gain a single thing from misery

Take it from me  

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

SB IS IN THE LOUVE  

#Moveovermonalisa

Save a gray wolf hero! And do kwamis count towards the two character limit? (Also, if you don't mind me asking, why is there a two-character limit on here? I mean, I understand limits on CFI and stuff, but I don't get why there's one on ML. Sorry if I just sounded rude there.)

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Dashii

Animal: Bunny

Personality: Dashii seems to influence parts of Sweet Bunny's personality. Dashii is sassy, rebellious, and salty. She's sour when she's angry and likes to yell. Sometimes she annoys and pranks for fun and jokes when she's feeling it. She criticizes Rebecca's actions and acts a bit smug when she's happy.

Appearance: The standard Kwami base. She seems to be covered in a white fur, with two sapphire blue eyes. She has two short rabbit ears and a rabbit cottonball tail. 

Food: You know those unicorn lollipops at Disney? She only eats those, and refuses any other kind of food (unless it's jellybeans, but they have a slower effect). Rebbecca has to go to the candy store in Forumville A LOT to buy the food. 

• Posted at:

Necromancer  

There's method in my madness

There's no logic in your sadness

You don't gain a single thing from misery

Take it from me  

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

SB IS IN THE LOUVE  

#Moveovermonalisa

Oh oops! I didn't read the other posts first I didn't realize that there was already a Raven! Just cancel my spot

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#TheaterChick

#BeMoreFictional

Rebbecca accepted, and the two character limit does not include Kwamis. I just made that so there wouldn't bentoo many characters per person. More specifically I wanted to avoid someone being both the Akumatised victim and the one fighting them.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

*facepalms* Ghost. A hawk moth is actually a kind of moth. A pigeon butterfly is neither a kind of butterfly or a kind of pigeon. Anyways, I don't watch ML because of my parents' strange aversion to TV shows, but I want to watch it so I'm joining. So there, parents. Haha.

Name: Morning Smith (aka I'm awful at last names XD)

Hero Name: Crépuscule ("dusk")

Appearance: Medium-brown skin, long wavy black hair, green eyes. About 5'6", pretty tall for her age. Already developed worry lines on her forehead.

Personality: Think Clearsight. Morning worries a lot, I mean a lot about ordinary things and often gets panic attacks. She's kind of shy but has a vivid imagination and tends to like/dislike/crush on people at first sight. She barely talks when she's around people she gets nervous around, but if she likes you, the floodgates open and she talks. She can be somewhat manipulative and cruel, but this erarely extends past her imagination.

Hero appearance: Morning gains the powers of.... wait for it....a firefly. Her eye/nose mask is neon green, a fact she often hates. She also has a tight black-and-goldish-white suit and a reddish gold belt. 

Hero Personality: As a hero, Morning is much more confident- she often takes crazy risks and enjoys the fun of it. Her manipulative side also comes out, but usually as a charmingly slick tongue.

Weapon: A whitish gold patterned disk-knife kinda like Deathbringer's.

Powers: When Morning transforms, her main power is glowing. She isn't able to stop it- she always glows faintly, although she can turn it up to the cost of her energy.

Special Power: Morning's special power is Flare. When activated, she glows so brightly that it's hard for pretty much anyone to see.

Miraculous Appearance: Morning's Miraculous takes the form of a hollow white-gold bracelet intricately carved with images of fireflies. When it gains her Kwami, the carvings shift to form a sort of backwards star- rays of light going outwards, it might seem.

Mental strengths: Morning is quite clever, more the cunning kind. She's also rather good at making plans.

Physical strengths: Morning is very tall, which often gives her an advantage over her opponents.

Emotional strengths: Morning knows how to put her hurt aside to deal with it later, and is an expert at maintaining her mask.

Mental weaknesses: Morning isn't good at reading others' emotions or at understanding them, nor is she good at remembering things.

Physical weaknesses: Three words: Morning has asthma. Also she's an awful runner. 

Emotional weaknesses: Morning gets jealous very easily, and feels overshadowed by others.

Other: N/A

Name: Shiaa

Pronouns: She/Her

Animal: Firefly

Personality: Very, very sharp-tongued, Shiaa can be almost cruel at times. However, she's usually just defensive of herself and Morning. Tip: Don't get on her bad side. (Actually, her bark is worse than her bite, but don't tell.)

Appearance: Regular body structure. Shiaa is pale lemon yellow and seems to have wings and overwings like fireflies do.

Food: Lemon lollipops. Yup, you heard me correctly.

Other: I worked on this for forever and a day, mods please let it through.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

However strenuously the world pulls us apart, however long the absence, we are not changed for being dashed upon the rocks. 

HOLD ON.

• Posted at:

~AutumnWolf~

Morning accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Thanks! I was super worried about doing something wrong...

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

However strenuously the world pulls us apart, however long the absence, we are not changed for being dashed upon the rocks. 

1 , , 3 ... 31 , 32 , 33