?

My apologies. It's me who's behaving badly. Sorry. I haven't been treating you correctly. 

*Turns to royal-Old English per- YA KNOW WHAt. NO MORE OLD-ENGLISH GUY. 

I'm VERY sorry Ghost.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

HarryPotterTrash

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

Is there already a scarlet macaw hero? If so,save one!

• Posted at:

~~tori~~

Alternate Versions of me are

fell

and

"when life gives you lemons, call them yellow oranges and sell them at a high price" -me

ravenclaw

riverclan

hamilton

"awesome-wow"- king George the 3rd

So, uh, we're almost always in our superhero forms?

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Dun worry, I was just messin with ya.

And- it's like in the show. Some threads- superhero. Some threads- civilian. And often you change from civilian to hero or vice-versa in the same thread.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Okay.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Hero Form:

Name:

Hero Name: Alicia

Age (13-15):15

Appearance: Alicia is rather thin, with long legs and arms. She has longish light brown hair that is usually in a braid. Her eyes are a light amber. She has unnaturally pale skin and a smattering of freckles.

Personality: Alicia could be called rather creepy-she is often seen staring at random people or things, but she is actually quite nice. She has a great sense of humor, and she loves randomness. She has a habit of drinking coffee at midnight--though only with a ton of sugar. She hates tea and doesn't get what the big deal is about anime (how could you alicia). She loves shipping and technology. She absolutely hates exercise of any sort.

Hero Appearance: When Alicia becomes Alouette, she gets random alouette powers. A feather pattern appears on her arms and magical feathers stick out of her hair. She magically dons a cape with some feathers hanging off it. Unfortuanately, she does not get a beak ;(. She gets some nice boots and gloves too.

Hero Personality: Alouette is more peaceful than Alicia--less guzzling coffee and more, idk, being serious? She is more calm and reserved. She is a lot creepier though, she will do really creepy things like plucking. She is generally more positive than Alicia too.

Weapon: Umm... She has jumbo eyebrow plucker...except she uses it for plucking feathers and hair, and the blades are deadly sharp. Also, the clipper itself is gray with feather designs.

Powers: She has extended jumps and can screech really loudly. She can also run faster, although not without consequence (remember, she HATES exercise)

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Her power is called Pluck, it can basically pluck anything, no matter how far away, and bring it to her. For some reason it does not work on coffee or sugar, much to her disappointment.

Miraculous Appearance: Her miraculous is a silver pin with an perched alouette in it. When her Kwami gains it, the alouette is shown in flight, and it gleams golden.

Mental Strengths: Alicia can deal with almost everything with a laugh, plus she is pretty good at being alone

Physical Strengths: Um...she is pretty fast when she needs to be. But that's iit.

Emotional Strengths:

Mental Weaknesses: She isn't really good at serious situations--she isn't good at playing psychologist.

Physical Weaknesses: She is pretty clumsy, but her biggest weakness is her hatred of exercise, which makes her terrible at any sport, and she can only run about a mile before she collapses and begs for her life.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Sometimes she will just crack, and when she does, everything comes pouring out.

Other: shipping welcome :D

Kwami Form:

Name: Izzi
Pronouns:she/her

Animal: literally a lark

Personality: very talkative and chirpy, loves random human things, total drama queen

Appearance: very lark-like, she is grayish brown. she is a rather thin lark, not good for plucking

Food: she loves cake-all cake

Other:nada

• Posted at:

Amethyst/Amy

Queen of Alouettes, plucking, and Creepy OCs

Grammar Nazi

Sister of Annabelle, the crazy lady

Name:ava meade

Hero Name: scarlet bird

Age (13-15): 15

Appearance: ava has long red hair with short bangs and usually wears a red jacket with a short pink dress, along with a pale pink belt. She also wears dark red leggings with black boots. She wears light red eyeshadow and small golden hoop earrings. She also has dark green eyes.

Personality: ava is stuck-up, sarcastic, arrogant, snotty, and mean. She is a stereotypical popular girl, having money, style, and talent. She is a diva and looks down badly on "weirdos". Her parents spoil her and seem to encourage her behavior which greatly affects her psyche, to the point of valuing what her parents drive into her: money, winning and looks. She seems to think that her family is better than everybody else's and that they are perfect. Also, she believes that "money makes problems go away"

Hero Appearance: ava's suit is red exept the arms and legs have a pattern of colorful feathers. Her mask is red but the nose part is the begining of a black bird beak. Also,in hero Form she wears her hair in a pony tail. 

Hero Personality:In hero form,she and her sister have some common ground and show minor signs of humbling. She even compliments people's ideas and tells her sister that she has fun rescuing her. Scarlet bird shows a certain amount of naivety in regards to common acts of kindness such as sharing, or even actions that are unfitting of the upper class. Scarlet bird is tragically misguided hero and only acts the way she does in hero form because in civilian form her parents keep her in line with their tight standards on what being a meade entails and also with Pavlovian behavioral conditioning, possibly even combined with abuse of some sort, to which ava in civilian form is always forced to obey despite her objection. She also makes a breakthrough in hero form by setting herself aside from the other meades, displaying altruistic traits. She also has a complete change of heart in hero form towards everyone and becomes a friend to the common folk of the town.

Weapon: a pair of razor sharp japaneese fans with pictures of scarlet macaws taking flight on both sides of them.

Powers: in hero form her gymnastic skills are very much increased,and she can leap long leangths. 

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Her special power is known as "macaw's flight" Where she is able to "fly" for about a minute.

Miraculous Appearance: scarlet bird's Miraculous is a hair pin in the shape of a feather. It is red and has a circle at the bottom. When the Kwami is present,  the circle glows.

Mental Strengths: ava is smart and manipulative. She can easily make friends and use them as tools to get what she wants.

Physical Strengths: she has some skill in gymnastics and parkour and has quick reflexes.

Emotional Strengths: it's hard to insult her. You could tell her a million insults and she would just laugh.

Mental Weaknesses: ava isn't really good at planning things out. Her plans often end in almost letting her identity slip out.

Physical Weaknesses: ava isn't good at climbing and is terrible at swiming.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): ava is secretly not proud of herself and her family.

Other: just to make it clear, her animal is a scarlet macaw

Name: Riley meade

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance:Riley is a short 13-year old girl. She has round blushing cheeks, long brown hair that reaches her hips, her eyes are brown,and she has silver-colored braces. Riley's apparel varies for each day, with at least one new outfit usually consisting of a sweater, undershirt, skirt, headband, black shoes, white socks, and occasionally earrings, though she does deviate from this look occasionally.
Personality:Riley meade is an optimistic, fun, and energetic girl full of spirit. She is an optimist who skips through life with a braces-filled smile and an assortment of extremely colorful knit sweaters. It is her outgoing personality and fearless curiosity that comes in handy when ava needs help, even if she isn't always aware of her silliness. Despite her cheerful attitude and ability to be able to look on the bright side, she can occasionally get her feelings hurt. Riley avoids lying and is a terrible liar, often blurting out whatever it is about which she is trying to lie. She is a preteen dreamer with a world filled with preteen novels (mostly about vampires), and her fixation on finding her one true love occasionally lands her in sticky situations which ultimately require her sister's help. Still, despite all the weirdness in the world, riley is always a "glass-half-full" kind of girl. She is rarely angry or upset, and generally keeps a positive outlook. She is somewhat naive at times. Riley is aware of her charm, and cherishes her cuteness and beauty. However, she has a selfish side, particularly when it comes to boys with whom she's infatuated, even breaking promises made with friends in pursuit of her crush. She has also shown to be self-righteous in her decisions, which can be far from justified, or they may accidentally backfire in some way. However, like her sister, she has the best of intentions and she will always try to choose the right options for the happiness of herself and others.

Mental Strengths: she is very optimistic and easily makes people happy

Physical Strengths: shes good at playing mini golf? Yeah she is pretty weak...

Emotional Strengths: like her sister,it's hard to make her sad.

Mental Weaknesses: because she is so optimistic,she is blinded from the bad in the world.

Physical Weaknesses: she is weak...

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): like her sister,she is secretly dissapointed in herself and her family.

Other: before you ask,no,she does not get the same treatment from her parents that ava does.

Name: scarlet

Pronouns: she/her

Animal: scarlet macaw

Personality: scarlet is very obsessed with herself and doesnt really care about what ava does. She is a very lazy kwami.

Appearance: scarlet has the normal kwami body with birdlike feet. She has a "mask" simmaler to the face mask on a raccoon. She has wings for arms that have Rainbow feathers. She has a rainbow feather tail and aqua eyes.

Food: cake,preferably expensive fancy cake.

Other: nope

Mods please......

• Posted at:

~~tori~~

Alternate Versions of me are

fell

and

"when life gives you lemons, call them yellow oranges and sell them at a high price" -me

ravenclaw

riverclan

hamilton

"awesome-wow"- king George the 3rd

Amy I am very proud of you for coming out to the world as alouette but your character has no name

But ava and riley are accepted

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Also, how should I introduce Tigress?

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Are there any wolf or fox heroes left?

• Posted at:

~Nix~

Queen of Potatoes and Square Trees

#Spoopy

Apples can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.

When life gives you Lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

The best thing about Halloween is the Monster Mash, probably.

Poke

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Poke

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

I NEED CIVILIAN FORM AND I ALSO THINK FEBRUARY'S PERSONALITY IS STUPID, SO I FIXED IT UP. IT'S IN ITALICS.

Name: February Silverfox
Hero Name: Snowy
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: She has blond hair with blue eyes. Her skin is fair. She likes wearing a sweater with a picture of a wolf, jeans, and all star sneakers. Her hair is never in a down, so she doesn't do much with it. It's very long, about 2 feet. She never cares for her hair. She just brushes it. She's tall, taller than average. Just a bit. Around 5 feet 10.
Personality: February is a  tom-boy. She usually doesn't make friends, but when it comes to the peeps with miraculouses, she's a whole different person. She's nicer to them, and more friendly. She likes to hangout with them and talk to them. She's smart, but she's...I'll say... Out of her mind. She does crazy things that you can't even inmagine. She lacks common sense. She's just different. She likes being differen, but she has a haed time fitting in into her school. Her frieds help her through a lot!
Hero Appearance: She has her hair down. She also grows white Arctic Fox/Wolf ears and a pale blue, almost white mask. February also grow a white-pale bluish tail. Her appearance is light blue and white.
Hero Personality: She's a WHOLE lot more social. In fact, she talks a lot, but not too much that she annoys everyone. She's just very quiet while thinking. She thinks that the other peeps are like freinds, although she'll never say that out loud in her "normal" form.
Weapon: A White bow and arrow made from fur.
Powers: Running for a long time without stopping.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Uhh, Fur-Brain, where the akumitized prey is hypnotized by February. Only for a minute or so.
Miraculous Appearance: It is a bracelet. It's charm has a paw, and when Arcticc gets sucked in, it's in the middle where the palm is.
Mental Strengths: She's clever, not sly. She takes around 2 minutes to think up of a plan.
Physical Strengths: She can run FOREVER without stopping.
Emotional Strengths: She is always calm, no matter what happens. During her calm time, she thinks of a plan.
Mental Weaknesses: She's always making mistakes.
Physical Weaknesses: She's not good at exercising, though she runs fast.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She's always sad. 
Other: Right handed!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

HarryPotterTrash

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

Accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Name: Conor Blackdesert
Appearance: He has fair skin and light brown hair. His eyes are hazel. He wears a sweater, jeans, and all star sneakers. He's tall for his age. Around 5 foot 12. He's slender and quick. He's not very good in PE(Physical Education. That's what I call Gym Class. I hate Gym. No offense to the peeps who like gym). He's more of a soccer player really. That's the only sport he's good in.
Personality: He's nice and all, but he's kind of shy. If he's used to something, he's not shy. He's not independent, nor dependedent. He's just, strange. He's clever and sly. He's very patient. He would a person with a miraculous, but he turned down the offer and gave it away.
Mental Strengths: He's good at being postive.
Physical Strengths: He's good at soccer.
Emotional Strengths: He's good with being quiet when needed.
Mental Weaknesses: He's not good with thinking. He isn't the brightest student, yet the most dull.
Physical Weaknesses: He's not good in flexibility. NOT FLEXIBLE.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): He's very shy around his crush(Cough cough February and Conor both like/have a crush on each other cough cough)
Other:

Ok. Ghost, February will like Conor and Conor will like February, ok? Understand?

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

HarryPotterTrash

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

I support LGBTQ+!

Wut do you mean..OH.

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

HarryPotterTrash

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

I support LGBTQ+!

Accepted

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

THANKS GHOST!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

HarryPotterTrash

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

I support LGBTQ+!

Hero Form:

Name: Rey Lee
Hero Name: Horizon Dolphin 
Appearance:Rey is albino (Red eyes,pale skin and white hair) Rey likes to wear inspirational shirts.  Rey's white hair has dyed pink on the edges.
Personality: Rey likes to make others feel better.  Rey is also very shy.  Rey hates it when others hide things from her.  She can also be easily scared.
Hero Appearance: Horizon has a dolphin mask and a fin on her back.  The fin connects to her dolphin tail almost like a cape.
Hero Personality: still easily scared but braver when with others to support her.  
Weapon: Horizon can use her dolphin tail to whack her opponents. 
Powers: She can jump and swim faster than normal humans can.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): she can create a giant wave giving her more advantages.
Miraculous Appearance: it is a golden arm band with a dolphin jumping out of the water with a sunset in the back round.
Mental Strengths: pretty good memory
Physical Strengths: athletic 
Emotional Strengths: understands people's emotions
Mental Weaknesses: easily scared
Physical Weaknesses: clumsy
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): feelings hurt easily
Other:

Kwami form

Name: Phi

Prounouns:her

Animal:dolphin

personality: she hates being bothered.  Likes to joke and mess around.

apperance: looks almost like a dolphin.  She has a swirl on her forehead.

food: tuna

other:

• Posted at:

Irukandji

Invisible enigma who's sting leaves victims feeling impending doom

"..Some hearts beat only about 412 million times. Which might sound a lot. But the truth is, it barely even gets you 12 years."

Remember them

Join the hope side we has bagels

Ghost, could you please answer me?

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Please be FAR more descriptive.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Me? Probably not me, but still. Sorry.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Hero Form:

Name: Sadie Perkins
Hero Name: Finnik (spelt wrong purposely)
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: Sadie typically wears faded yellow tank tops and very faded shorts. She wears her long auburn hair in a long braid. She is very tan, due to her time in the sun. She has that-one-eye-thing where you have different colored eyes, one is a lake blue and the other is emerald.
Personality: Very happy, but a bit rebellious and sassy. She is very into social experiments and pb&j tacos. Also enjoys the heat on a warm day. Dislikes storms and rain. Quick witted. Also confident.
Hero Appearance: She gains a pair of huge tanish white ears, a mask of the same color, and a huge fluffy tail. Her tail is the same color of mask and ears. The mask gives the illusion of black eyes due to the thick rim of black around the eyes. The nose is black. She has not really a skintight body suit, but it is slightly more tight than she wants it to be. It is the same color as her mask, ears, and tail besides a long orange line down the spine. The suit itself has a thin layer of fluff.
Hero Personality: When in hero form her quick thinking and rebellious nature show the most, with more bold decisions. Is way more sassy than normal. Also a bit shy and snappish at first. Very confident.
Weapon: if she pulled on her tail, it would become a whip with a wicked blade at the end. The fluff part acts as a handle.
Powers: Excellent night vision, not to mention being able to go a long time without food or water. Also considerably sharp canines. Amazing hearing. Also very agile.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): What she calls "Eavesdrop" her hearing increases to where she could hear a tiny flea bite a cat miles away. This does give her a headache though.
Miraculous Appearance: A watch with a fennec foxes tails as the hands. When the Kwami goes inside, the tails appear to move.
Mental Strengths: Quick witted.
Physical Strengths: Agility.
Emotional Strengths: Her confidence.
Mental Weaknesses: Following her own wits more than other people's help, being way too sassy.
Physical Weaknesses: She had foot surgery, so it hurts to run. Isn't very strong.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Blocks out other people's thoughts, opinions, and emotions to reach her goals.
Other: A lefty.

Kwami Form:

Name: Fenn
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Animal: Fennec fox
Personality: Usually grumpy, but has a side full of morbid humor and just weird things.
Appearance: Has a typical Kwami body, but a pair of large ears and fluffy tail. He has large black eyes and a permanent frown. He is a tan color with a few orange lines down his back, ears, and tail.

Food: Small birds.
Other: My little grumpy bean~

• Posted at:

~Nix~

Queen of Potatoes and Square Trees

#Spoopy

Apples can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.

When life gives you Lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

The best thing about Halloween is the Monster Mash, probably.

Poke

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Accepted, and maybe  just make a thread of her jumping around?

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

wait what

*facepalm*

forums WHY

here

Name:  Alicia

Hero Name: Alouette (hehe)

sorry for the mixup

• Posted at:

Amethyst/Amy

Grammar Nazi

Accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Okay, thank you.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Jason Fredricks

Age (13-15): 13 2/3

Appearance: He's short and lanky, with short black hair. He's as vampire white as his big sister Suzie, and darker freckles spewed all over his face and arms and chest and legs. He usually wears black to red, he wears and loves all colors. His hair is always messy and unbrushed, and his eyes are gray-blue, and usually narrowed.
Personality: He's extremely clumsy, and never thinks through. He's a gaming nerd and a nerd in general like his big sister. He practically idolizes his big sister, and decided to move with her when she decided to move away. He loves her, and is extremely defensive of Suzie, hoping to pay back all the kindness and understanding she has given him. He is determined, and usually headstrong and a oneshot mind.

Mental Strengths: He likes to take advantage of everyone's mistakes to try and outsmart them and try to sound smarter than everyone else. He is actually quite smart and cunning, and is amazing at making him sound smart.

Physical Strengths: He's amazingly flexible and is strong near the arms. He's fast, too.

Emotional Strengths: He has a strong family love for Suzie, and that is was drives him to determination to keep her safe. His headstrong personality is what makes him smart, cunning, and he's unsympathetic to the people Suzie doesn't like.

Mental Weaknesses: He sounds stupid when he's wrong or outsmarted, and he's bad at math

Physical Weaknesses: He has a bad foot problem, so it always aches and it hurts a lot to run. His clutz-y footwork makes him look like an idiot.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): He would be ruined if he lost is big sister and his idol. He is shy and easily flustered and so he cares for the people he loves. He would be crushed if his three pets where killed or injured too.

Other: Nein

• Posted at:

J a y f e a t h e r !

Or Cindering

PATCHWORK PIGEON BRAIN!

ULTIMATE QUEEN OF SPOONS

I'M A FLIPPING LESBIANPRIDE!

I WILL MUMMIFY YOU ALIVE AND BURN YOU TO ASHES -Me to Necro and Ghost

My babies: Qibli, Glory, Tsunami

I will fight for them with my life

*randomly imagines scene*

Daughter: Mother, I have to tell you something

Mother: Yes?

Daughter: I feel my true gender is...

Daughter:...

Daughter:...an alouette

Mother: *crashes*

• Posted at:

Amethyst/Amy

Grammar Nazi

Accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

bookmark

I'll join soon

• Posted at:

{*}Violet{*}

the forums little sis :)

#goodinbad

joined the forums: 13th of July 2016

#RememberTheLost

Halloween!

bff:Siren or Sea-Fire

SPOOKTIME!

have a nice day! :) 

Okay, I just realized that I p much developed most of the hero for the Axolotl hero I made a kwami for a while back... Aside from an actual hero name, which I'm lost on. Any suggestions? 

• Posted at:

Hellos! I am a random person! Call me Peryton.

I am a Greencloak

I am a Pokemon fan

I am a fan of Steven Universe

I love mythological creatures

I am an Undertale fan

Gang- Septarian, Eevee, Skylor, Frostfire

Try Axol cause its like Axel.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

I'm sorry I searched up Axolotl for some research to give you a name. And then I saw one playing a keyboard.

I'll need time to think straight again.

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

One day we'll change the world . . . 

[she/they/nerd] [fangirl extremus] [currently stressing over stress]

. . .  but let's kick back tonight

#TrashSquad [] #AllTheShips [#Equa[] #GoldenBeltStalker

Question: about the two powers, would increased physical aspects and another minor power count as one or two abilities? I've developed a character, but I'm not sure if her partly increased strength and wall-walking abilities under the "Powers" section would be OK or not (I'm assuming not but checking). 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

nudge

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Sorry fren no wall walking

That could be Special Power tho

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Okie! I'll go change that, then send the form! Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

Alright, fixed and ready to go! Thanks for recommending to turn it into a Special Power! 

Name: Kristiana (goes by Kristin, Kristi or Krist)
Hero Name: Howler
Appearance: Stocky build; not overweight, but muscular. Somewhat short at 5’ (although she’s supposed to get taller with age). Semi-heart-shaped face. Fair-skinned, tan, with light brown freckles spattered across her face and arms. Very dark blond hair, dark enough that it appears to be brown in dark light, but dark gold in other light. Her eyes are dark brown. Usually, you’ll find her in jeans/jean shorts and basic T-shirts, with combat boots or tennis shoes; she dislikes fashion and wears what’s comfortable and practical.
Kristiana has insomnia, and this shows in near-constant shadows under her eyes and her generally tired look. She refuses to wear makeup of any sort unless it’s for something like a dance or an important event.
Personality: A first outlook on Kristiana shows a sharp, sarcastic tongue, wit and a slightly crabby but generally nice attitude. Underneath her seemingly cool exterior she’s a very warm person and would prefer to see you happy as to sad; she cares much more than she lets on. Her confidence can be intimidating or inspiring, and she walks fearlessly, with her head held high.
A leader through and through, she’s the person who likes to take charge and tends to be somewhat bossy. Most would call her “extroverted,” although she tends to refer to herself as an ambivert. She’s very involved in politics and enjoys working for a cause. Imaginative creativity has never been her strong point and probably never will be; she’s a logical person, preferring math over all things, and is quite good at puzzles. Science and social studies are OK for her, but she highly dislikes English and Language Arts; reading is something she enjoys, but she likes nonfiction above all (despite having a slight weakness for certain fantasies and poems) and mostly dislikes writing, and her more down-to-earth imagination makes it difficult for her to come up with plotlines. She can plan but generally dislikes it. An organized person, she prefers to have her stuff neat and practical; however, time often gets away from her and she doesn’t tend to pay much attention to things she doesn’t think warrants her time, so her school folders may be messy. As an active member of the school band, she’s second chair in the trumpet section, and has worked on multiple brass instruments before (but generally dislikes and flounders in woodwinds and percussion). Stubborn as a mule and with limited patience, she may find difficulty working with teachers, but does enjoy helping and frequently volunteers around the school for varying jobs. Despite her lack of patience (she can be very patient for a short amount of time, but cannot do long-term), she has a fairly long fuse and her temperament could be called mild, excepting long-term arguments or with people that she is especially close to, in which case said fuse may be quite a bit shorter. She dislikes time wasters and highly prefers to be moving and doing something; she is known to fidget a lot when she isn’t moving and really likes to be productive. Friendships are something she values and tries to keep; a friend to her is someone who will make her laugh, someone she can talk to about anything, and someone who shares common interests, as well as a person that will stick by her. Her logical side shows in that she enjoys debating and will always take the side that makes the most sense long-term; moral is not always something she takes into consideration, instead preferring the route that makes the most sense.
When she has to wind down, she usually listens to music to do so; she will also listen when running or doing more mundane activities. Her preferences vary quite a bit but she generally enjoys powerful music, employing brass and percussion to get her blood pumping. A membership at the gym allows her to stay fit for fighting, tires her out so she sleeps better, and also leaves her proud of her physical fitness. Although she generally stays out of sports she does enjoy softball and occasionally helps coach younger kids during the summer, for whom she has more patience. Despite her lack of “imaginative” creativity she does have a plentiful bounty of practical and down-to-earth creativity, allowing her to think through problems relatively easily. She is an active member of the debate and math club at school and is in the advanced math courses. Her mother is an accountant and is more logical; her father is a birdwatcher and doesn’t always meet eye-to-eye with his daughter on worldly issues but enjoys teaching and leading and has lent this tendency to her.
Despite a more logical side and a tendency to go with the things that make more sense, versus moral, Kristiana is still a warm person and can be fun to talk to. Like many teens, she has things to work on, as well as an internal need for approval.
Hero Appearance: Pitch-black, skin-tight jumpsuit, with golden markings across the shoulder, arm, sides, neckline and cuffs, as well as black combat boots, and leather gloves that act as her weapon. Just like a monkey, Howler has a furred black tail; it’s not much good for anything more than balance and picking up very light objects, but it is useful. A mask similar to a howler monkey’s face- three connected circles, the bottom one elongated downwards- covers her face; golden lines highlight the eyeholes and edge. Her hair is held back in a ponytail; her irises expand, nearly covering the sclera, or whites, of her eyes, similar to a real monkey’s.
Hero Personality: When she becomes Howler, her confidence is notably boosted- but so is her bossiness. She’s much more likely to order people around, and this can be good in a group that needs a leader, but often gets in the way with other leaders; she doesn’t like to take orders from anyone. Her kinder side becomes more noticeable, but her more merciless side does as well; she will be as gentle as a kitten with her friends and allies, but unfortunately bears little mercy for the enemy- which given the fact that most are Akumatized, can be a serious downside.
Weapon: A pair of black leather gloves. When Chaade transforms her, both gain golden markings; the backs of them take on the howler monkey marking on her Miraculous. When not in use, she hooks her gloves on her belt. The gloves provide extra protection; the padding allows her to hit something quite hard without damaging her hand. Metal knobs embedded in the knucles of the glove allow her punches to hurt much worse and do quite a bit of damage (similar to brass knuckledusters). If Howler traces the monkey face on the back of the gloves, brass-colored claws slip from the fingertips and allow her to scratch and damage anything she needs to. (She has a preference for close combat, which is why she chose gloves instead of a long-range weapon like a sword or staff.)
Powers: Howler is granted about twice her usual strength when transformed, as well as heightened agility; she becomes much faster, allowing her to dart through the city with ease. Her prehensile tail makes it easier to keep her balance.
Special Power: “Defiance.” She is granted the ability to walk/run on any surface with ease, excepting air (and yes, including water) for up to three minutes, defying gravity and laws of physics. This is especially useful when fighting, because if she hops onto the wall or ceiling it can be much easier to try and fight off her enemies, who must readjust to her position.
Miraculous Appearance: A black analog watch that she wears on her left wrist at all times; it’s quite high-tech and a small black diamond is embedded in the center of the watch face. When Chaade inhabits the watch the clock disappears; in its stead the outline of a howler monkey’s face appears in gold. Five markings- a mouth, two eyes and two downturned brows- in gold are inside the outline and act as the countdown for her power. When inhabited golden vines appear on the wristband and it goes from a usual rubbery plastic to a weave.
Mental Strengths: She’s quite intelligent and good with puzzles, logistics and math. Planning is also in her skill set, but she prefers to live in the moment and doesn’t often bother with it. Her natural skill for leadership can be useful in a group willing to listen, and she has an excellent memory.
Physical Strengths: A lot of time at the gym has given her stamina and strength; she’s very fit and notably stronger than most kids her age.
Emotional Strengths: Her ability to put on a brave face and a certain amount of courage makes sure that she’ll do what’s needed, no matter how fearful she is of it. Despite her internal lack of confidence she can fake it to the point of which it seems real (fake it ‘till you mean it, basically), and she does have a healthy measure of real confidence in herself.
Mental Weaknesses: A lack of “imaginative” creativity (e.g. the kind that goes for daydreaming, writing, that kind of thing) and a tendency to be close-minded makes it harder for her to accept new ideas. She isn’t very good at controlling herself and she can be very bossy and pushy at times without realizing it- or sometimes she does realize and doesn’t bother to fix it. A sense of pride can be useful, but most of the time it gets in the way and prevents her from admitting to making mistakes. Because she gets less sleep than she’s supposed to most of the time, she can also be very crabby.
Physical Weaknesses: One of her greatest challenges is her insomnia. Like many teens, she struggles with sleep, but much worse than most, leading to issues like falling asleep in class and near-constant fatigue. One of her solutions is more exercise, hence her frequent gym attendance and workouts; it tires her out so that she can sleep better. Despite this she spends way too many nights lying awake and as such she usually isn’t at her physical prime. She does take medicine and has attempted to work on banishing her sleep problems, so it isn’t huge, but it’s certainly there. Also, she isn’t a very agile or flexible person; she focuses more on strength and because of that she really isn’t as agile or flexible as most of the heroes.
Emotional Weaknesses: Kristi has always doubted herself. She rarely admits it, but the constant question “am I doing it right?” lingers in the back of her mind. Most days she ignores it, pushing on with false confidence, but she does fall prey to it on occasion. Her other problem is recklessness; a sharp tongue, combined with a tendency to speak before she thinks, can get her into trouble easily, and she isn’t afraid to do what she wants, even if she knows it might not be a good idea. Combined with this is her tendency to do what’ll come out best in the end- which means that sometimes, she doesn’t do what’s right, she does what makes the most sense for the situation, which can sometimes mean hurting someone just so that someone else isn’t injured worse.
Other: Open for shipping; currently unsure of her status so most any relationship is OK.

Name: Chaade (sometimes pronounced “shade” depending on who you are and your opinion; occasionally mispronounced “jade”)
Pronouns: He/him
Animal: Black Howler Monkey
Personality: When it comes to skill sets, he’s nearly the opposite of his partner; however, personality and mind sets are alike for both of them. He’s quite creative and loves writing, stories, art and anything to do with it; math, science, e.t.c. he considers boring and a waste of time. However, he does enjoy puzzles and problem solving- like his partner in that aspect. Just as stubborn and proud as she is, he dislikes giving way to anyone- however, unlike her he doesn’t mind compromises. With much higher moral standards and a tendency to care about people but not show it, he struggles with communication. His affection for his partner is veiled but always present; his near-constant exasperation with her is often due to frustration that she won’t listen to him. He does feel as though he knows more than others and often fails to see when someone has a better solution than he does. There are, however, rare flickers of pure affection with her that are evident and he’s known to call her pet names.
At first meeting he often appears to be somewhat stuck-up and sulky; he acts “cool” and quite a bit like a moody teenager. Sarcasm is a favorite weapon of his and he has a surprisingly sharp tongue; wittiness combined with high intelligence makes him hard to beat in a battle of words (although his partner has left him speechless more than once).
Appearance: .He’s a miniature, humanoid howler monkey- although his arms are notably longer than a human’s, his facial details are notably more human, and he does possess a prehensile tail, as well as being covered in shaggy black fur. His head is covered in said black fur, excepting his face, which is bare, peach-colored skin. With large eyes and dark brown irises, he has an endearingly cute aspect to him- something that he absolutely and completely hates.
Food: Blueberries. Basically anything with blueberries (which remains an eternal annoyance to his partner, as blueberries are expensive and hard to get fresh and he is quite picky about his blueberries). However, he also enjoys other fruit, veggies and leaves (as true howler monkeys do), and will eat them in a pinch.
Other: Kristiana’s call for transformation is “Hit it!” or “Hit it, Chaade!” (referring to “hitting it” when playing a song, as howler monkeys call)

Heh... uh... you don't have to read all that... I go overboard with forms... whoops...

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 31 , 32 , 33