?

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Hero Name: Hummingbird
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: red hair, emerald green eyes, lightly tan skin, pepit body; outfit blue jeans, red sneakers, green t-shirt and black sunglasses sitting on top of head
Personality: kind, agile, silly, welcoming
Hero Appearance: sunglasses, blue-green skin tight suit,
Hero Personality: protective, serious, hates (with a passion) puns and jokes
Weapon: fencing sword
Powers: super fast
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Sugarush everything around him slows down last for two minutes
Miraculous Appearance: they look like sunglasses that navy seals wear, colored when normal black when in miraculous form blue-green
Mental Strengths: protective
Physical Strengths: Agile
Emotional Strengths: Welcoming
Mental Weaknesses: PANICS
Physical Weaknesses: clumsy
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): sensitive about the lost of his parents
Other: lives with grandparents in a floral shop

Kawami

Name:Lloyd
Pronouns: he/him
Animal:hummingbird
Personality: child-like
Appearance: antromorphic humming bird with a blue-green body and a little grey beak
Food: sugar cubes
Other:

• Posted at:

Sorry forgot my name its Adam B. Scotch

• Posted at:

Sorry I forgot my name its Adam B. Scotch

• Posted at:

Louis no longer exists.

Name: Ronnie darche
Hero Name: Jokester Jackal
Appearance: light tan skin, bright blond hair, grey eyes, faded grey jeans, blue shirt with animals outlines, yellow sneakers
Personality: Silly, happy-go-lucky, clumsy, trickster
Hero Appearance: he has big ears on his head, down his back is a black and grey fur, he has a tail that twitches occasionally, his suit is mostly yellow.
Hero Personality: jokester, loves jokes, friendly, sociable
Weapon: his claws that are recractable
Powers: can throw his voice around
Special Power: Crackle jackal, creates a intense force in the air that turns into laughing gas and effects the Akuma victim.
Miraculous Appearance:
Mental Strengths: clever
Physical Strengths: quick runner
Emotional Strengths: great as making friends and cheering up people
Mental Weaknesses: often berates himself
Physical Weaknesses: lack of strength
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): being ignored.
Other: Robert's younger twin brother

Kwami:

Name: Zerrif
Pronouns: He/him
Animal: Jackal
Personality: tricky, silly, jokester, crazy.
Appearance: anthropomorphic Grey furred Jakal
Food: cucumbers
Other:

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

Louis no longer exists. Forgot something.

Name: Ronnie darche
Hero Name: Anubis
Appearance: light tan skin, bright blond hair, grey eyes, faded grey jeans, blue shirt with animals outlines, yellow sneakers
Personality: Silly, happy-go-lucky, clumsy, trickster
Hero Appearance: he has big ears on his head, down his back is a black and grey fur, he has a tail that twitches occasionally, his suit is mostly yellow. Like Robert, Ronnie has a full face mask of a jackal.
Hero Personality: jokester, loves jokes, friendly, sociable
Weapon: his claws that are recractable
Powers: can throw his voice around
Special Power: Crackle jackal, creates a intense force in the air that turns into laughing gas and effects the Akuma victim.
Miraculous Appearance: a dull grey hair clip. When kwami enters it turns yellow and black.
Mental Strengths: clever
Physical Strengths: quick runner
Emotional Strengths: great as making friends and cheering up people
Mental Weaknesses: often berates himself
Physical Weaknesses: lack of strength
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): being ignored.
Other: Robert's younger twin brother

Name: Zerrif
Pronouns: He/him
Animal: Jackal
Personality: tricky, silly, jokester, crazy.
Appearance: anthropomorphic yellow and black Jakal
Food: cucumbers
Other:

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

@ghost are we accepted?

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

Jackal's accepted, but the form used for Hummingbird isn't the one I provided. Also, please make it so Sugarrush does not last as long, and I know I said there didn't have to be much detail, but please put more detail.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Ghoat.

The incorporeality is a weakness.

Otherwise it's just telekinses. 

By my estimation that places Mustang's special ability at about 60% of the power of Leviogoat's normal ability, so don't even PRETEND.

YOU 

THINK

IT'S 

OP.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

Those monsters had better stay in their Dark

'Cause I'd gladly burn them away

ProuMormon

"All hail Tui, queen of Deus Ex Machina!"

(><)Maroon(><)

Hero Name: Mustang

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance: He has a moderate build, leaning towards the brawny side. His hair is short and dark, dark brown(can look like black in dim lightning). His eyes are a hard, blue-green color, and normally shaped. His cheekbones are average an unnoticable, and his lips are slightly fuller then average. His nose is rounded and also quite average. He is about 5'4"-5'5' tall. He is also stronger then he looks. 

Personality: He is quiet, logical, and brutally honest. He tends to keep to himself, but is a good friend, if a bit hard to empathize with. He is rather moody, but it isn't very noticable, since most of his moods are only minorly different. He often figures things out before someone can finish explaining, or before someone else comes up with the answer, since he likes to think through things and is quite good at it.

Hero Appearance: In hero form, he keeps his hair short, except for a single ponytail that extends to the middle of his back. He wears a straw cowboy hat(Not just a straw hat!), jeans, and a dark brown T-shirt. that matches his hair. He also wears a pair of chaps, also the same dark brown as his hair. In the back, about a dozen strands of the chaps are intertwined to look like a tale. He also wears an old-fasioned cowboy belt, which he keeps his weapon on. He wears a pair of good cowboy boots. The boots' soles are made of a dark gray material that is very tough and good for kicking. He wears dark brown gloves(of the same material and color of the chaps) which have a few layers of the same material over his knuckles. 

Hero Personality: As Mustag, his personality is mostly unchainged. However, in hero form, he is a bit more sociable. He is also a good bit more paranoid, and in hero form he is always analyzing everything around him(More so then in normal form).

Weapon: His weapon is similar to a giant swiss army knife, but different in several ways(will post a picture on dA)

Powers: In Mustang form, his physical attributes are increased. Speed, strength, stamina, spatial awareness, coordination, reflexes. However, speed and strength aren't boosted much, while spatial awareness, stamina, and coordination are majorly boosted.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Ghost Horse. When he uses this abilty, Mustang becomes incorporeal until he detransforms, appearing as a white, misty version of himself. However, he gains the ability to manipulate physical objects via there attachment to people. The more spiritual attachment an object has connected with it, the easier it is for him to manipulate. (Ex. A valued family heirloom would be very easy for him to control, but, say, a random broom in a storage closet, he'd barely be able to maniplate at all). When using Ghost Horse, he cannot manipulate objects inhabited by Kwami or Akumas. 

Miraculous Appearance: His miraculous is a horse-hair bracelet with five small, hexagonal pieces of blue topaz set in it at even intervals. When inhabited by his Kwami, Bilii, it grows into a full-length armband that covers his entire forarm. As an armband, the Miraculous is still made of horse-hair. The armband has an image of a horse sort of... woven into it, from a side view. The eye and each of the hooves of the horse are made of one of the pieces of blue topaz. When inhabited, each piece of topaz glows. When he uses his special power, each piece of topaz stops glowing every minute after he uses it. 

Mental Strengths: Very knowledgeable, logical, and kinda wise. He sees a lot of things others don't. 

Physical Strengths: Normal: He has pretty good reflexes. His coordination is so-so, but he's stronger then he looks(does a lot of exercise). Hero: He has a lot of stamina, and incredible reflexes. He tends to be faster then other heroes, and has more stamina. 

Emotional Strengths: He isn't very emotional. At all. 

Mental Weaknesses: He isn't very clever or resourceful, and has a bit of trouble thinking outside the box. He is also very forgetful(Sometimes even forgets to think about things). 

Physical Weaknesses: Normal: His stamina is awful. His spatial awareness and coordination are so-so, and he is rather slow. Hero: His speed and strength aren't the best. He is stronger then a human clone would be, but can be out-muscled.  

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): See above. 

Other: The transformation phrase for him and Bilii is "Hooves sharp!"

Name: Bilii
Pronouns: He/Him

Animal: Horse

Personality: Bilii is quiet and contemplative. He is very jumpy and a bit paraanoid, but not a coward. He is very watchful and tends to see things in a detached way.

Appearance: Bilii is light brown with dark brown spots. He has the average Kwami body shape and a small mane. His eyes are large and amber/gold colored.

Food: Crackers(Preferably Ritz)

Other: The transformation phrase for him and Bilii is "Hooves sharp!"

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Finally, you've been back for ages but just now posted your form? Tsk. Also, didn't the phrase use to be 'Mane Out'?

Meh whatever you're accepted

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

It used to be "Mane Out", but "Hooves Sharp" is more original.

Thank you.

And I've been on my Kindle for the last week--too lazy to fill out the form on a mobile device.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Name: Carmen Valerie Byrd

Hero Name: Kite

Appearance: She doesn't look particularly special. She has dark ash-brown hair that is about halfway down her back that she usually puts back with a hairtie. She has gray eyes that some people find disconterting. She usually wears jeans and a dark blue jacket. She is on the tall side of average, with a lithe body shape. 

Personality: She isn't exactly a people person. She takes a bit to warm up to people, but once she does she is a loyal friend. Carmen is very observant and perceptive, and can usually be counted on to notice if you are feeling down, although she won't necessarily know what to do to make you feel better. She is generally pretty quiet unless she gets excited about something.

Hero Appearance: She has a bird mask with a black beak and fades from white to brown. She wears a body-suit thingy like Ladybug and Cat-Noir do, but it is covered with a brown and white feather pattern. She has a grayish cape that attaches to her wrists when she wants it to, that allows her to glide from one building to another.

Hero Personality: She is pretty similar to her normal personality, being rather reserved. She will fight with others, but she doesn't look for them unless she really needs to. She is usually one of the first to show up when someone is akumatized, and can usually be counted on to notice a lot of useful details.

Weapon: Ninja throwing stars, which she seems to have an endless supply of. She has sheaths on her wrists, so she can flick her hand and pull them out. 

Powers: Her main advantages are that she is very quick and has really good vision. She can also glide. 

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Kite Sight. When she does this, she can literally see weaknesses as glows. These are both on inanimate objects and people. For people, if they have an injury this would glow, as well as things like pressure points. For other things, she could see if a section of a wall was weaker than other parts of the wall. 

Miraculous Appearance: A white, brown, and black hairtie with a kite pin

Mental Strengths: She is very observant and perceptive, and has a good memory for details.

Physical Strengths: She is agile and quick. 

Emotional Strengths: She doesn't really care what other people who she doesn't know/doesn't like think of her. (she does care what her friends think of her)

Mental Weaknesses: She isn't the best at seeing the big picture, and often focuses on the smaller details. 

Physical Weaknesses: She isn't very strong.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She focuses too much on the details, so if one little thing happens, like for example someone says they come over right then, she will way overthink the situation and end up thinking that person hates her and is trying to avoid her.

Other: N/A

Kwami Form:

Name: Kira
Pronouns: she/her

Animal: kite

Personality: Kira is a bit judgemental, and makes things hard for Carmen sometimes. She likes to comment on things that Carmen could do better or tease her about little things. However, she is also quick to point things out that Carmen did well. She is very defensive of Carmen and Carmen sometimes has to stop her from attacking people who act meanly towards Carmen. She is kind of like a sister to Carmen, where they argue but love each other all the same. 

Appearance: Regular kwami body, except with wings. She is white, brown, and black.

Food: She likes meat. 

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

^Spirit^

Queen of Myth 

~Knowledge is a flame in the darkness~

Tricked you! There's nothing here. Oh wait...

#likearedrose

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RemembertheSpiritoftheforums

(puns XD)

(Will probably double post)

Name: Thomas Kilian Smith

Addition to Hero Appearance: In hero form, he wears a simply eye mask which is the same dark brown as the rest of his outfit. 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Name: Thomas Kilian Smith

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Name: Danielle (Dani) Bryan

Hero Name: Grey Kangaroo/Kangourou Gris

Appearance: Dani's frame is relatively average, save for her legs which are thinner than most, stiff, and angled in the slightest bit outwards. Her skin is about the center of the spectrum, her shoulders are dotted with freckles from often being exposed to the sun, and she usually walks on the toes of her feet for comfort. Her posture is somewhat slouched, her eyes are brown, and her hair is a similar shade with red tones, normally tied into a side braid or left to lie in the curls a braid creates. Because of wheelchair and crutch use, her upper-arms are pretty muscular.

Personality: While she is occasionally rash and impulsive, she tries her best to think and analyze, and usually plans everything through before acting. That isn't to say she thinks or focuses well, because she doesn't. She's constantly talking, sometimes senselessly, about whatever she thinks of, and she's always thinking of something, even though what it is changes a lot. She's rather social, but she's easily defensive about herself, so she'd prefer not to be insulted in any way or she'd probably fume and yell incomplete sentences. She is an 'I can' spirit with her whole being and she's often cheering others on, maybe accidentally insulting them while getting too invested in her cheer.

Hero Appearance: Like most of the kwami-user's suits, it's skin tight and a speckled grey brown color. On the front, it's a lighter grey and padded slightly, when touched it has a fur-like texture and the chest is only the smallest bit stiffer. The legs of her suit are by far the most interesting part. The knees are padded almost like knee-guards, and the whole leg stretches several inches longer than her actual body, usually standing on the toes of the costume's feet. The flat part of the leg has a somewhat complicated spring mechanism, which is used to jump (Or to lock the springs down and save the jumping for later)
The whole bottom area is heavily protected to save the user from shock, and Dani is usually bouncing slightly on the springs to keep herself standing. On her back is a stiff tail, which she can lean back one, or use to steady herself. The suit's hands are open on the palm, but the top covers her entire hand and engulfs her fingers in three claws (But this part can be pulled down). Her mask is the same color as the main suit, and designed almost like aviation goggles. On her head are two long and pointed ears, both connected to a headband of sorts and covering the sides of her face. Below there, the ears plug into her human ones and somewhat increase her hearing. This part of the suit is covered along the sides in tufts of grey fur. She feels uncomfortable and nervous moving around so often in her suit, even if she feels it's likely safe (a suit does adjust itself to the user)

Hero Personality: As a hero, Dani is more caring and protective of people. She is easier to anger and more vocal about her feelings.

Weapon: Her weapon, which can be used to gain height with its elastic-like build, is a slingshot. She wears it around her waist, or in her pouch, as it is essentially just a little pocket with too long, stretchy cords on either side, ending in handles. These cords can extend, though they always most snap back to their original length. She can use it to pull herself upwards or to shoot things.

Powers: Her ability to jump, her slightly enhanced hearing, her tail, and the kicking she can do while leaning back on it. The usual enhances speed and flexibility.

Special Power: High Hop, in which gravity means nothing and her suit gains the ability to bounce off of any surface in most directions. Her jumps are also powerful, able to knock things down or collapse them if she chooses to do so.

Miraculous Appearance: She never takes it off, her miraculous is a chain with three rings along it. When she transforms, Micci flies through each ring and changes their color to bronze as she goes through them. As her time runs out, each will revert back to their golden color. Unlike most she only has three minutes after using her ability.

Mental Strengths: Very invested in things, willing to push through to get to her end results.

Physical Strengths: Strong upper-body/arms. Good hand-held coordination and balance.

Emotional Strengths: Usually very sure of herself, though she, like everyone, has bad days.

Mental Weaknesses: She tends to stop thinking once she gets emotional. If her pride is wounded, she won't consider her actions. If she feels like she's being mocked and she can't get a clear answer from the other person, she may true and fight.

Physical Weaknesses: Her legs, obviously. She really can't stand without something to help her, such as crutches or her wheelchair. She doesn't really have much stamina, either.

Emotional Weaknesses: Her pride being hurt continuously, or something she doesn't like about herself being used against her by someone. Being ignored or left behind.

Other: She isn't a big fan of transforming because she's worried she may hurt herself, but she does it occasionally.

~

Name: Micci ('mitCHē')
Pronouns: She/Her

Animal: Grey Kangaroo

Personality: Micci is very loud and enthusiastic, with a sort of violent attitude. Micci loves moving and doing whatever she wants, and hates having to be locked up or hidden away. Micci can't ever keep her mouth shut, and tends to be a little selfish.

Appearance: Micci has comically large ears and eyes, her whole body is grey, and she has a thick, short tail that she often hits things with in anger. Her claws and nose are brown, and the rest of her looks as you would expect a kwami too, just with finger-esque claws.

Food: Micci enjoys greens, with no particular preference as long as it isn't stringy.

Other: nah

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” ―Lemony Snicket

#IWantToBelieveInWerecows

Pray4LegLove

Name: Adam B. Scotch
Hero Name: Hummingbird
Appearance: red hair, emerald green eyes, lightly tan skin, pepit body; outfit blue jeans, red sneakers, green t-shirt and black sunglasses sitting on top of head
Personality: kind, agile, silly, welcoming
Hero Appearance: sunglasses for mask, blue-green skin tight suit,
Hero Personality: protective, serious, hates (with a passion) puns and jokes
Weapon: fencing sword
Powers: super fast
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Sugarush everything around him slows down last for one minute and he loses a minute before he turns back to a civilian.
Miraculous Appearance: they look like sunglasses that navy seals wear, colored when normal black when in miraculous form blue-green
Mental Strengths: protective
Physical Strengths: Agile
Emotional Strengths: Welcoming
Mental Weaknesses: PANICS
Physical Weaknesses:  clumsy
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): sensitive about the lost of his parents
Other: lives with grandparents in a floral shop

Name:Lloyd
Pronouns: he/him
Animal:hummingbird
Personality: child-like
Appearance: antromorphic humming bird with a blue-green body and a little grey beak
Food: sugar cubes
Other:

• Posted at:

Also unrelated but I feel compelled to mention:

Usually Wears (Civillain): Dani usually dresses casually as possible, normally with a pair of shorts or jeans and a loose cardigan over a tank top. As it is so loose, her cardigan usually slides down her shoulders a bit. Her left leg, the one that is weaker, is usually in a splint, while she uses crutches to move (she does have a wheelchair, which she uses on days she feels more tired or doesn't want to move as much.)

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

this is just a way to bump the post but

I have a half done anglo Nubian goat of based on my goat

now om rllycurious what breed rogue goat is

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

Adsfgfbt I want to make another character but I really shouldn't 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

HMmm I didn't really think about the breed but if I had to pick it'd be Japanese serow.

Everyone's accepted

But

Xanii

I said you didn't need too much detail

;-;

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

oo p s 

I'm sorry

Ajwhd

I didn't think that was too much hng

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

Also, reflexes are by FAR his best attribute in hero form, being his only natural ability that is significantly amplified by his Miraculous.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

HAHAHA

Uh

Better go develop the heck out of Thomas' sister.

Because

I dunno

*shrugs* 

BYE

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

pushing this up in my posts so I remember I want to develop a character

(Though I can't decide between my goat oc or a bear)

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

so

I finished my goat by watching meh goat

Name: Winifred “Winnie” Chelsea Auster

Hero Name: Chèvre

Appearance: Winnie’s appearance is relatively average in height and weight, perhaps a bit short. She has a rather round face, with dark amber eyes and dark brown hair that curls slightly inwards, framing her face, getting darker black nearer the ends, only reaching to a little past her neck. Her bangs are side swept, her hair has a curly-messy quality that she can’t quite control. Her skin is a midtone tan color. She has a sort of lanky frame.

Personality: Winnie is an extremely friendly and close person. She tries to be nice to everyone, no matter what they’ve done to her, and is very trusting. She’s sort of easily swayed, one might call her unintelligent, but she’s very focused on her goals and it occasionally blinds her to reality. She is not easily distracted, and her anger and frustration tends to compound, building up until she gets too upset to control it. Despite being very focused, she hates standing still. While she can keep her mind on a task, she almost always needs to be doing something with her body, and often needs to run or shake herself out after a long period of standing/sitting still. She hates being ignored and occasionally takes offense where it was not intended.

Hero Appearance: Winnie has a skin-tight grey-black suit, with a creamier brown color on her front and along the undersides of the beginnings of her limbs. Her mask curls over and under her eyes, with an amber brown color. Between the two stripes over each eye is a black stripe, which pokes down towards her nose. Her mask has rectangular eyes. On the sides of her mask, on her head, are two floppy ears, held up slightly at the base and leaning down the rest of the way. They are creamy brown inside, and black externally. Sprouting upwards from her eyes are two horns that curve away from her, with ridges along them, most present at their bases. Her suit has darker at the hands, which have a stiffer almost-plated parts. Her boots are the same color, with the same plating on the toes. The parts of her suit where colors meet has an almost curling pattern.

Hero Personality: As a hero, Winnie is somehow more energetic and less focused on tasks.

Weapon: Her weapon is a weighted baton, the weights at each of the ends, which have horn-esque designs on them, holding the dark weights. The weapon itself is a dark wooden brown color and able to be bent at the middle, clasped together to stay straight.

Powers: Winnie is faster and gains some brute strength as a hero. Additionally, her sight expands to show more of the horizon, possibly an effect from the eye-shape of her mask.

Special Power: Winnie’s special power is somewhat similar to Cataclysm, called Rambunctious, and gives her hands a rumbling sort of quality, causing shaking of varying power to whatever object she touches, depending on how much pressure she uses to attack her object, and how long it’s been since she activated her power.

Miraculous Appearance: Her miraculous is an earring, though just a sole one on her right ear. It’s a silver band, hanging from her earlobe, and it appears plain brown when not inhabited by kwami. When she transforms, the earring’s design appears as a ring of horns on an amer background.

Mental Strengths: She is very good at focusing on a task when she really believes in the goal. Very persistent.

Physical Strengths: She’s pretty fast and energetic.

Emotional Strengths: Very persistent and understanding.

Mental Weaknesses: She’s not very good at noticing every detail.

Physical Weaknesses: She doesn’t have very much strength or muscle.

Emotional Weaknesses: She tends to take offense or feel left out when it wasn’t intended, and she hates being alone. She tends to store her anger to hit things later and occasionally gets angry at people without real reason.

Name: Vienne

Pronouns: She/her

Animal: Anglo-Nubian Goat

Personality: Vienne is pretty obedient and open to anything, though she has a set of morals and rules she refuses to break and she will speak out if she gets angry.

Appearance: Vienne has an angular face, large ears that somewhat flop down, and two small horns that curve outwards. Her eyes are similar to most kwami’s, but her pupils are rectangular.

Food: Vienne really enjoys graham crackers, though she eats most things.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

AACCCEPPTEEDD

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Oh shoot I forgot about the same species rule

Since there are 2 goats, do they have to be in alliance/rivalry/ship? I don't mind

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

Wait is that rule even being enforced

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

Yeah

Really they just have to acknowledge it in some way

It's not strict

It can literally just be 'Hey you're also a goat cool mam'

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Hero Appearance Addition: Mustang has a white star on the for head of his mask

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Oh mkay

• Posted at:

Xanii

Pray4LegLove

Name: Katherine (Kat) Gardens

Hero Name: Scarlet Panda

Appearance: Kat has red, wavy--frizzy, even, red hair that are around shoulder length; that she puts waaay too many hair clips in. She has rather tan skin, and a lithe, bony sort of build. Kat's rather short. She has fairly tan skin. She has hazel sort of eyes with golden flecks in them. She usually wears loose, comfortable sort of clothes. Usually, though, she wears t-shirts that have dorky quotes on them, and grey-ish pants.

Personality: Kat is literally a tornado of emotions. One moment she's laughing, another she's bawling. She's what one might call a stereotypical fangirl. She's a huge bookworm, and can randomly spout book quotes sometimes. She's somewhere between introverted and extroverted, thought it usually depends on how she's feeling. She's also what one might call a dork, though she's not that antisocial. Kat doesn't really control her emotions, but let them take control of her. She also hates serious situations.

Hero Appearance: She wears a skin tight, brick red suit, with a slightly darker mask from her eyes till the bridge of her nose. Her clothes have whites stripes at perfectly random places. She also gains a pair of brick red ears, complete with a striped, bushy red panda tail.

Hero Personality: Kat gets much serious in her hero form, taking better control of her emotions and becoming more leader like. She gets rather emotionless then, though.

Weapon: A hockey stick. Yes. It's peach in color.

Powers: She gets better speed, balance, and can climb pretty much every place climbable.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Tail Whip: Her tail gets harder, kinda like a kagune, (I'm looking at you, TG fans.) and almost whip thin. I'm sure you'll never be able to guess what it's used for :D

Miraculous Appearance: Her miraculous is one of her many hairclips, it's a weirdly sort of glowy peach in color, with five paws made upon it.

Mental Strengths: She's rather smart, both in the bookish and analytical sort of way.

Physical Strengths: She's fast, and sort of good at gymnastics.

Emotional Strengths: ...well, she expresses all her emotions and keeps nothing bottled up. She's... sort of extroverted??

Mental Weaknesses: Not good at teamwork, or... any kind of work that isn't done individually.

Physical Weaknesses: NO STAMINA.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Too sensitive

Other: Candy?

Name: Rinn
Pronouns: She/her

Animal: Red panda

Personality: Rinn, quite unlike Kat, is an extremely serious, no nonsense, straightforward sort of kwami. She isn't really the one for interaction, honestly.

Appearance: Rinn is an anthropomorphic red panda with red and white stripes scattered all across her body.

Food: Muffins. Not blueberry muffins, anything but those.

Other: Her summoning call(?) is, "Rinn, tails on!"

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

One day we'll change the world . . . 

[she/they/nerd] [fangirl extremus] [currently stressing over stress]

. . .  but let's kick back tonight

#TrashSquad [] #AllTheShips [#Equa[] #GoldenBeltStalker

GHOST-SAN

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

One day we'll change the world . . . 

[she/they/nerd] [fangirl extremus] [currently stressing over stress]

. . .  but let's kick back tonight

#TrashSquad [] #AllTheShips [#Equa[] #GoldenBeltStalker

Heeeey Ghost, can mine be a dragon, or no mythical creatures?

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Queen of Sharpies/Duct Tape/Beanie Boos

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Nyra Thomas Lunar Will Emily Freya TJ Redd Kate

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

"I am an andriod. A gay android."-Dumbledore, PPP

PLATYPUS

TRENCH COAT

#AllPeopleArePeople

SPOOPY

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

up

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

PLATYPUS

TRENCH COAT

#AllPeopleArePeople

SPOOPY

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

Accepted, and no mythical creatures, sorry.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

@Ghost: Thanks! I thought I'd better check.

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

PLATYPUS

TRENCH COAT

#AllPeopleArePeople

SPOOPY

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

Hero form

Hero Name: Chipmunk

Hero Appearance: russet costume with black and white stripes going down the back, long, thick brown hair with rounded ears (like Cat Noir's cat ears in the series) and russet mask, a long chipmunk like tail

Hero Personality: a non-sensitive joker who believes her Kwami is the best

Weapon: nun-chucks

Powers: super agility

Special power: Chipmunk Jump

Miraculous appearance: a Bronze bracelet with acorns on it (coudn't think of anything else)

Mental Strengths: cunning as a chipmunk

Physical strengths:agile and fast

Emotional strengths: positive

Mental weaknesses: a bit... unbearably annoying

Physical Weaknesses: not exactly strong

Emotional Weaknesses: hates to fail, can have anger issues

Civilian form

Name: Sara Mid

Appearance: long brown hair and blue eyes, usually wears a brightly colored tie-dye shirt and blue jeans, always wears a Bronze bracelet

Personlity: quiet, bad at pronounciation, shy and awkward

Mental strengths: good memory

Physical Strengths: fast and agile

Emotional strengths: is good at handling loss

Mental Weaknesses: day dreamer

Physical weaknesses: not very strong

Emotional weaknesses: awkward, doubts herself, worries to much about everything

Kwami Form

Name: Reilly

Pronouns: she\her

Animal: chipmunk

Personality: self centered, blunt, lazy

Appearance: russet with black and white stripes down back, same overall body shape as the ones in  the series with rounded ears and big blue eyes

Food: nuts, nuts, and more nuts

I really hope this works, it took hours to write

• Posted at:

*/~Kite~\*

Breaker of electric lines.

HaPPHALlOweEn

#FourmerCornerClub

MY CABBAGES!

]-[Realistically the Chipmunk]-[

It's time for THE sPOoKS

Joined March 29, 2017

I just realized that Civilian form is supposed to be a Normal character and not what your hero looks like in civilian form, sorry

• Posted at:

*/~Kite~\*

Breaker of electric lines.

HaPPHALlOweEn

#FourmerCornerClub

MY CABBAGES!

]-[Realistically the Chipmunk]-[

It's time for THE sPOoKS

Joined March 29, 2017

1 , , 3 , ... 31 , 32 , 33