?

So... We made a villain edition of Robert.

Name: Robert darche
Hero Name: Tamatoa
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: light tan skin, bright blond hair, grey eyes, faded blue jeans, red shirt with bird outlines, black sneakers
Personality: friendly, energetic, sociable, talkative, quick-paced.
Hero Appearance: purple full body suit with a tan back. Looks like a coconut crab. In the dark his masks, arms, and legs glow in the dark of pink and blue.
Hero Personality: crazy, mentally unstable, violent, angry.
Weapon: a giant fish hook
Powers: can throw his voice around
Special Power: Shiny. If a person touches him then they will see blinding lights for three seconds.
Miraculous Appearance: a necklace that has a crab charm. Glows pink and blue when activated.
Mental Strengths: Smart and clever
Physical Strengths: Quick, fast on ground and air.
Emotional Strengths: Open and welcoming.
Mental Weaknesses: often makes a mistake when observing.
Physical Weaknesses: Lack of strength.
Emotional Weaknesses: scared of being alone, scared of the dark. To open emotionally.
Other: Robert's villain side.

Name: Shelldon
Pronouns: He/him
Animal: a coconut crab
Personality: crazy, hyper, intense
Appearance: anthropomorphic purple crab with a tiny golden shell
Food: lemon shavings
Other: secretly has a akuma to feed off of Robert's negative emotions.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//Gem\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

Keeper of the Forgotten Oracle.

The forum cyclops

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am the keeper of the Forgotten Oracle. Approach and seek your destiny.

Name: Gazor Finn

Hero Name: Sabrwatr

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance: Large blue eyes that are like two pools of water. His fine, wavy, chestnut hair is neck-length and is worn in a weird style.  He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is tanned. 

The jacket was clearly made for him, it's a perfect fit. It has an elaborate houndstooth pattern which gives the suit a sporty, yet stylish look. The 4 buttons of his single breasted jacket have been left unbuttoned, this suit is meant to be worn this way. Casual, yet graceful at the same time.
The jacket is slightly longer at the back, it has vents at either side, there's a pocket on either side and there's a breast pocket which has been left empty.

He's wearing pants which copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they make an ideal combination with his shoes. 
To top it all off he's wearing an elegant belt, which can be accompanied by a scarf and a watch.

Personality: Looks can be deceiving when it comes to Gazor. However, most of his friends know him as sarcastic and anti-humor. His flexibility though, this is what he's most well-liked for. People regularly count on this and his energy in times of need. His predatory nature and sadistic ways risk ruining pleasant moods, both personally and for others.

Hero Appearance: A rust-brown suit, decorated with small flecks of black. He wears a close fitting circular helmet. The thick fur on the suit is reddish-brown on top of the head, dark roan brown on the body, and mottled white on the underbelly. The face is lighter in color than the body, and the muzzle and chin are white. Two prominent buff whitish streaks run on either side of the nose between the eyes. The ears are rounded. The distance between the eyes and the ears is comparatively great. The most stunning thing about him however, is his teeth.  The canine teeth are as long as a sabertooth.  

Hero Personality: See Personality

Weapon: His own teeth

Powers: Water walking; can walk on (not deep) water for a bit

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): 'Water's Edge!' ; Allows Sabrwatr to pick up anything bigger than him and confuse them

Miraculous Appearance: A golden choker with two large,black fangs hanging off it.  

Mental Strengths: Mentally strong; flexible

Physical Strengths: JAW STRENGTH

Emotional Strengths: ...

Mental Weaknesses: mentally overwelmed

Physical Weaknesses: brittle bones

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Prone to reverting into a 'feral' state

Other:

Name: Grinn
Pronouns: she/it/he

Animal: Flat-headed cat

Personality: Sarcastic, rude but helpful in hard situations. 

Appearance:anthropomorphic flat-headed cat.. 

Food: any kind of water related food

Other:

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying

Brutal truth king

'Who should I ask besides Grif?' Everyone in Truth or Super Truth

SSS

Can I still join?

Hero form:

Name: Luna Sol
Hero Name: Chouette Blanc ( White Owl)
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: She has platinum white hair that goes down to her waist. She is short for her age. She has pale blue eyes. She normally wears a pale blue knee length dress with a white jacket and white leggings that fade to blue near the bottom. She has white, flat shoes.
Personality: She is very timid and likes to keep to herself. She is very kind and caring just not very aggresive and can't exactly stand up for herself. She is often found staring off into space as she is always daydreaming.
Hero Appearance: Her platinum blond hair is pushed back by a white mask with feather sticking out on either side like eyelashes. She has white leggings and a long tail-coat that curves into a feather. The cuffs at the end of the sleeves are rolled back and have feather like qualities.
Hero Personality: She is more down to earth and focused on the task at hand. She is very observant and agressive.
Weapon: A staff with a white orb at the center at the top of it. The orb tends to change different colours depending on the light hitting it.
Powers: She can create gusts of wind by swinging the staff. She can also see in the dark.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Her special is called, Creation. With this she can bring one character into the real world from any book. They can only last a few hits though.
Miraculous Appearance: A bracelet that has a white feather on it.
Mental Strengths: She is very imaginative and creative. She is quick to Analise situations.
Physical Strengths: She is very agile.
Emotional Strengths: She doesn't let anything that others say get to her.
Mental Weaknesses: She has slight aspergers.
Physical Weaknesses: She has really bad stamina and upper body strength.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Her mother died and she went to live with her Uncle and if someone insults her mother she will get really emotional.
Other:

Kwami form:

Name: Nyx
Pronouns: She/ her
Animal: Snowy Owl
Personality: She is very supportive yet independant. She is always trying to get Luna to open up a bit more.
Appearance: She has a large head like other kwami. She has amber eyes and has wings with feathers and white tail feathers. She has a little tuft of fur on her head.
Food: Candy ( Gummy Worms)
Other:

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Spoiler alert for DoD in white ink: Qibliwatcher is canon

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Everyone accepted, but Iris- you're still accepted, but dun use the special power yet. I need an explanation as to how it relates to owls.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

It's based on the lore of Owls and how they're really smart and wise. In cartoons and stuff they're seen with books or smart stuff. I can change it if you want.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Spoiler alert for DoD in white ink: Qibliwatcher is canon

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

I must make another character. I must!

Name: Cole Jackson
Hero Name: Laughing Dog
Appearance: Blonde hair, and clear blue eyes. Pale skin, with a few freckles. Wears big, clunky boots, and a dark brown jacket. Tall, with a long face.
Personality: A cheater. Doesn't have any friends, as no one likes him, but he's okay with that, he doesn't like them either. Goes to the office a lot, always in detention for one thing or another. 
Hero Appearance: A tan coloured suit, with dark brown splotches all over it. The gloves and boots are black, and two furry ears poke out of LD's head. A full face mask (is that okay?) covers his head, with a black mask around the eyes, and a tan snout. A small, black belt around his waist holds his weapon, and the bottom of the muzzle on the mask connects with his jaw, so it moves along as he talks.
Hero Personality: Very cocky. Likes to make people mad, and bounces around them, laughing. An extrovert, and untrustworthy. Will stab you in the back, even of you think you're his ally. Confident, and not really afraid of anything.

Weapon: A wooden boomerang.
Powers: Talks fast, and can easily confuse someone. Extremely good stamina.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Cackle. It makes everyone in the vicinity unable to think or act clearly.
Miraculous Appearance: A tassel, with a few dark beads, and a hyena charm on it.
Mental Strengths: Doesn't care what anyone thinks, confident.
Physical Strengths: Strong, good stamina.
Emotional Strengths: Just...doesn't get upset easily.
Mental Weaknesses: As he is so confident, he gets into trouble a lot, and is hampered by it.
Physical Weaknesses: Not flexible at all, not the fastest.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Being alone for long periods of time upsets him; he doesn't have the best mother ever, and his father is dead, so...yeah.
Other: A bad guy, if you will. Works for PB.

Kwami:

Name: Cluu

Animal: Hyena

Personality: Cluu is always bored, and persuades Cole to get into trouble. He dislikes people, and likes to watch fights. He doesn't care about anyone else, really, even Cole sometimes.

Appearance: A small, tan, anthropomorphic hyena, with dark brown eyes, and a few small whiskers. Short fur, and a little tail.

Food: Chocolate chips

Other: mep 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK 

I'll change Scarlet Panda's name (Sorry again, Elpis :P)

Hero name: Scarlet Claws

So much more edgy

I love it :D

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Remember, trash cannot trash cannot.

[She/They] - [Fangirl Extremus]

I'm waving through a window,

Can anybody see? 

Is anybody waving back at me?

#TrashSquad - #AllTheShips - #Equal - #SaveIsaac2k17 - #GoldenBeltStalkerMarsh

@Spring

Laughing Dog vs Sabrwatr 

or 

friends?

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying

Brutal truth king

SSS

Well, he is a piece of trash backstabber/cheater...so friends! :D

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

:D

They would both backstab each other XD

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Brutal truth king

SSS

PS: Black Mamba can still go on le thread

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Brutal truth king

SSS

Bop

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

I'm too lazy to check, and I dont even remember if I've asked this, but has anyone taken a dog super hero? Save dog themed if not, or just Golden Retriever themed, or German Shepard themed. 

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Yee

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

The 1% that knows wolves are made of Spray Cheese.

Please excuse the typoes.

IM GONNA  BURN LIFES HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS!

poooooke

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

@Darksea - I don't think so.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

ACcepted, saved, the power's fine now yeah, yadayada

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Name:Kio  'Lang' Onei

Hero Name: Boombane

Appearance: Slanted brown eyes that are like two tiger-eye gems. His luxurious, straight, yellow hair is short and is worn in a simple style. He is very short and has a slender build. His skin is dark. He's wearing a plain shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bow tie he's wearing. The jacket fits him like a glove. It's a solid color without a pattern which radiates finesse. The 6 buttons of his single breasted jacket are all buttoned up, it's the best way to wear a jacket like this after all.

Personality:It's hard to describe a complex person like him, but if there's anything you should know it's that he's athletic and playful... and often has 'imaginative' ways to get rid of akumas. 

Hero Appearance: He almost looks like a naga while in his hero form. The bottom of his suit tapers off into a snake like tail that works. The eyes are exceptionally large, and the helmet has a characteristic egg-like shape. The suit has light green with black and blue scale edges all over.

Hero Personality: see personality

Weapon: his snake tail

Powers: Able to move like a snake/able to climb things that the others can't (except for Rouge Goat)

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): 'Bleeding Fang!' Whoever he next attacks holds intense pain in any openings in the body. The pain does not appear until he de-transforms.

Miraculous Appearance: His green colour changing shoe laces.

Mental Strengths: able to quickly assess situations

Physical Strengths:  QUICK

Emotional Strengths: Hides emotions well

Mental Weaknesses: can't understand 'the air'

Physical Weaknesses: THIN 

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): all his emotions bottle up 

Other: look at this guy he is a BANE to all 

Name: Sllng
Pronouns: it

Animal: Boomslang

Personality: Silent, never talks. If it does, it's only to criticize somebody.

Appearance: anthropomorphic boomslang snake.

Food: Anything spicy. Really likes ghost peppers.

Other:

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Brutal truth king

SSS

Acceptamundos

*finger guns*

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

So I started making a form then switched to a different tab and now I can't find my form so I can't remember if I accidentally posted it or if I closed it. If it's the former, this is the real post. Kay? Kay.

Name: Delilah Boshika

Hero Name:White/Silver Doe, whichever adjetive works better

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance: Delilah is a few inches tall for her age, though not very much so. Her skin is slightly paler then normal and she's thin as a twig, thus meaning she usually prefers to wear loose, baggy clothes to cover this up. She had long hair that she can sit on when it is down, though she usually wears it up, and her hair is a light chestnut brown. She has long bangs and usually covers one eye with them. Her eyes are dark brown.

Personality: Delilah is shy, and has social anxiety. She has ever since fourth grade, when she got a problem wrong in math class and the teacher went out of her way to shame Delilah (or at least, that's what she thought). She's terrified of doing anything that will draw attention to her in case something goes terribly wrong and she makes a huge mistake. She rarely answers questions in school anymore, especially not in math class, and generally this causes more problems then it solves. That being said, she was quite the social butterfly before fourth grade and has kept some of those friends. With her close friends, she doesn't seem nearly so quiet and shy and even is quite loud, daring and playful. She also doesn't go under the water very often unless her hair is in a bun so that it doesn't go in her face.

Hero Appearance: Deliliah uses her Kwami to gain the powers of a deer. She has a simple, tight white body suit with large white deer's ears and tiny golden horn-like nubs.Her suit also has a little white tail, and her nose and eyes are covered by a pale grey mask, almsot white. She has darker grey fingerless gloves and combat boots with sharp iron toes, as well as a thick grey belt that has a pouch hanging off it. The pouch carries a small silver pocket knife.

Hero Personality: Honestly, White/Silver Doe is almost no different from Delilah. If anything, her social anxiety is even worse due to the fact that she constantly has the chance to make a monumental mistake. She has no idea why she's the one with the Doe Miraculous when there's so many other, braver, better people out there. However, she's too much of a coward to try and give it away. She's no leader, and though she isn't technically in an alliance with any other heroes it isn't uncommon for her to hang around them and try to help them out.

Weapon: Her weapon is a small silver Swiss Army-style pocket knife. The entirety of it, from the case to the actual blade, is made out of silver, but the silver is stronger then average silver. she doesn't use it for much, but has noticed it can be used to easily strip trees of bark.

Powers: The power of White/Silver Doe is increased speed and stamina. When pacing herself well, she can run for about an hour without stopping.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Hind Legs. Gives her a strong kick that can send someone flying. Lasts for up to 60 seconds.

Miraculous Appearance: Large fluffy scrunchie. When the kwami is out of it, it is all black. When the kwami is inside, it is white with five black spots that look like hooves when closely examined.

Mental Strengths: despite what she thinks, Delilah is actually rather smart and is in the highest classes. She is also incredibly modest, though this could be taken either as a strength or a weakness. She also tries to be as polite as possible.

Physical Strengths: Not many. She has okay reflexes and is good at climbing things, however, and has been since she was about four.

Emotional Strengths: Delilah never overestimates herself (and by that i mean rarely). She tends to stay away from something she's not positive she can do perfectly.

Mental Weaknesses: Delilah cannot hand boredom and needs constant mental stimulation. A few minutes of resting and doing nothing and she'll be daydreaming about some world where she's wonderful and admireable.

Physical Weaknesses: When her miraculous is not in use, she is actually quite slow. It is also hard for her to escape from being restrained, whether it be grabbed with her hands behind her or locked in a room.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Her raw fear of humiliation will sometimes prevent her from doing things, and making mistakes in front of a large audience will ruin her entire weak to the point where she is basically incapable of taking any from of risk. Even the simple mistake of misspeaking will cause her to burst into tears.

Other: Has an older sister who is in college and thus currently away from home and whom I may make later. Tends not to transform except in dire situations due to fear of failure. inspired by the Greek myth of the Ceryneian Hind. If you ever have any questions about her, I can probably answer them with the myth.

Name: Kiireh
Pronouns: She/her

Animal: White deer.

Personality: Kiireh is bold and outspoken. She is a total daredevil and can easily become fed up with those who refuse to do anything risky. She's also impatient and can come off as quite rude, though she can also bring out the best in people when in her best moods.

Appearance: Basic Kwami body shape. White with Golden antlers, silverish grey deer ears and tail, and all-black eyes.

Food: Carrots please!

Other: None

Whew! That took a while to put together. O.O Any tips for making a first post?

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Punish the Deed, Not the Breed

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

I don't morally agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't "hate on anyone else." 

(RubyLavender)

Oh goody. *Facepalm* I just realized that on my form I accidentally said that the scrunchie had black spots. Nope! I meant black beads. Whoopsies.

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

hEY THERE DELILAH WHAT'S IT LIKE IN FORUM CITY

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Spring - XD
And I found another mistake in my form. >.< Kiire has no H. That was a typo.

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

Bookmark again so i dont forget this!

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Accepted, but the Hero name doesn't have to be (adjective) (animal name)

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Thanks!
And I know it doesn't need to be, I just have been developing this OC for a while and decided to enter her. i like the name!
So, I'm just gonna go with White then...

Now just to figure out how to work her in somehow

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

Just do an introduction thread.

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Or just Cleaver

Clay, for the last time stop trying to eat my post!

nothing to hide except white ink

LGBTQA+

MY CABBAGES

Sticks and stones can break my bones but only fools think words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

#Protectthepuddle

Name: Oliver Oakley

Hero Name: River Otter

Appearance: Oliver is a tall kid for his age, being taller than many other kids in his agegroup. He's very flexible and slightly on the skinny side. He has darkish skin. His hair is an auburn brown (reddish brown) and is about medium length. His hair is very wild and can often be a bit messy. His eyes are two different color, one is blue and the other is green. He often wears a pair of dark brown rectangular rimmed glasses. He normally wears blue jeans and a green flannel shirt

Personality: Oliver is very energetic, he can't sit still for more than a minute. His fingers often drum on the table when he gets excited, nervous or is impatient. He's very clever as well and is constantly thinking. He can sometimes over think things or over dramatize events. He has a slightly short attention span, and gets very impatient easily. He can also be a bit sarcastic from time to time. He's slightly shy, and gets nervous when meeting new people or in large groups. 

Hero Appearance: Oliver gains the powers and the appearance of an otter. He has a mask around his eyes and that covers his nose. This is mostly brown however, it's black where his nose his. Whiskers also poke out by the nose. Two small brown ears appear on his head. He gains a skintight suit, this is mostly brown with a lighter brown/tan chest. His fingers/toes are webbed slightly and have dark claws/nails. Around his waist he wears a brown belt, which has a sword attached to it.

Hero Personality: Oliver becomes much more playful as River Otter, becoming less serious. He often jokes around and is much more carefree. He can also be a bit more impulsive and bold. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and doesn't care as much about what others think. He's more friendly and brave as well, not being nervous around others.

Weapon: Around his waist he wears a sword. The blade is sea-green with hints of blue. The hilt is a dark brown.

Powers: Minor Water Manipulation, Increased agility.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Whirlpool, large amounts of water swirl around the target/targets trapping them and sometimes pulling them underwater.

Miraculous Appearance: A white seashell bracelet. The bracelet has a clay bead with an otter picture on it.

Mental Strengths: Clever, Quick-thinking

Physical Strengths: Agile, Quick, Good Swimmer

Emotional Strengths: He's good at calming himself down most of the time.

Mental Weaknesses: Can be a bit impulsive and a bit bold (mostly when in hero form). He's very impatient

Physical Weaknesses: Not very strong or muscular.

Emotional Weaknesses: He's sensitive and easily has his feelings or trust hurt. He can easily be offended

Other:N/A

Name: Oceanus
Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Animal: Otter

Personality: Oceanus is very clever, impulsive and slightly odd. He's sensitive and easily annoyed.

Appearance: Basic Kwami Body structure. He's brown with a lighter brown belly. He has otter ears, a  black nose, whiskers and an otter's tail

Food: Salmon

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

#ISUPPORTSAMEGENDERSHIPPING

I GO BY ALL PRONOUNS

GENDERQUEER

ENFP-T

Kinetic Defense Virus

Founder of Typoclan

Flipsides:

Dark

NIX NOCTIS

Chaos

ASTRUM AURA

Light

STELLA SOLIS

Yes, yes, i was aware that it would be a good idea to do an introduction thread, my question is what to do in the introduction thread. Should I have her seem familiar to people? What should she be doing? I have a  good idea of what I'm going to do, I'm just nervous about posting it.

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

And I just realized that sounded rude. >.< i'd just like a few tips, I'll be able to Post it soon, and sorry if my last post offended anyone, it wasn't meant to sound rude!

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

Don't have her seem familiar, but she can know who they are. And she can be doing whatever you want.

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Or just Cleaver

Clay, for the last time stop trying to eat my post!

nothing to hide except white ink

LGBTQA+

MY CABBAGES

Sticks and stones can break my bones but only fools think words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

#Protectthepuddle

Thanks, Clever! (Cleverfighting?) I'll start writing up the post now. I feel so needy...

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

I feel like I'm eighty years late, but here goes nothing --

Name: Aster Caelum

Hero Name: Symphonic Owl

Appearance: Aster has black hair with a streak of blue on each side of his head. His eyes are an odd, silvery-blue color, and his skin tone is a pale peachy shade. He can be wearing almost anything, ranging from all-out black to an explosion of neon colors.

Personality: Aster always plays the cool, prankster kid: making jokes, talking like he ain't got nothing to worry about, and so on. On the inside, though, he has a lot of worries, and feels like that, if anything bad were to happen to his friends, it would be all his fault.

Hero Appearance: Symphonic Owl's suit is silver-blue, like the eyes of his civilian form, and so is his mask. His pupils become a bit more dilated, and the blue streaks in his hair become more like feathers, and stick up on his head. At the fingers of his suit, Symphonic Owl has small, feather-like things sticking out from each.

Hero Personality: Symphonic Owl matches his thoughts a bit more than his civilian form does. He is worrisome, and may freak out if anything . . . scary enough happens. He tends to see the downside of things. A lot.

Weapon: A toy windmill of sorts, the [insert the things the wind blows] made from blue feathers. Symphonic Owl uses it to blow a strong wind, but only strong enough to hold back an enemy for a short amount of time before it whirls to a stop and requires a bit of a cooldown. Along with this, the wind, of course, needs to be blowing.

Powers: Symphonic Owl can jump extremely long distances, in representing of being owl/bird-based, but that's pretty much it.

Special Power: Screeching Choir; Symphonic Owl's toy windmill spins at top speed, releasing an unearthly sound, like the world's worst singer screeching at the top of her lungs. It causes whoever Symphonic Owl's weapon is pointed at to be unable to act against it, or do anything else, unless pulled from the blast by someone. This lasts around twenty to thirty seconds.

Miraculous Appearance: A silver neckband around Aster's neck [duh]. When in hero form, it turns dark blue, and a crest of five bright blue feathers appear on the metal.

Mental Strengths: Aster/Symphonic Owl rarely acts out on his mental issues or thoughts.

Physical Strengths: In both civilian and hero form, Aster/Symphonic Owl is rather lithe, but not much else.

Emotional Strengths: It seems that both Aster and Symphonic Owl have a, per sé, "backup confidence boost" in the back of his brain every time he feels like giving up, but that's about it.

Mental Weaknesses: Aster/Symphonic Owl has anger issues and a slight case of ADHD. He also often has thoughts that refer to hiding while all of the bad stuff is going on, giving in to the enemy, doing nothing instead of being the superhero he's meant to be, and so on.

Physical Weaknesses: Aster/Symphonic Owl isn't the strongest person. He'd probably never make it out if things got really physical.

Emotional Weaknesses: Aster/Symphonic Owl, as said, has anger issues. Though hard to trigger, if one were to get under his skin, he probably would hold a long and formidable grudge.

Other: Aster's transformation phrase is "Feathers Up."

Name: Kwigg

Animal: Screech Owl

Appearance: Kwigg is a sealike shade of blue, and has, of course, a large head. His eyes are like Symphonic Owl's, and he has feathers that stick up on his head. His belly is a gray-white color, and so is the majority of his face, apart from his beak, which is a dark blue.

Personality: Kwigg, sort of like Plagg, is rather lazy, but quite energetic if you let him sleep long enough. He occasionally slips "words of confidence," as he calls them, to Aster whenever the boy is trying to make a new friend.

Food: What does Kwigg like? What does he like? Hmm, let's see --

Kwigg: GIMME A LOLLIPOP

And there you have it. Of course, he technically means a sucker, but . . . he calls it a lollipop. I guess that's because he prefers to call it that. Or whatever.

Other: I named him Kwigg because it's SO FUN TO SAY. Try it.

You might've not noticed, but I tried to make Aster/Symphonic Owl the underpowered, background hero, if you know what I mean.

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

#Cisco'sShirtsAreTheBestShirts

I'm not okay, but that's all right.

Nobody's ever fine, which is fair.

Just remember, when you're lost,

we will be there for you.

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

ACCEPTAMUNDO

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Ghost, where did you even get "acceptamundo" from? -.-

*trying not to laugh in the background*

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

Y'know, I WANT to make an introduction thread, but I feel like I'm going to mess everything up.

Because I'm a weirdo. -.-"

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

But Future, aren't we all?

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Remember, trash cannot trash cannot.

[She/They] - [Fangirl Extremus]

I'm waving through a window,

Can anybody see? 

Is anybody waving back at me?

#TrashSquad - #AllTheShips - #Equal - #SaveIsaac2k17 - #GoldenBeltStalkerMarsh

I MEANT THAT IN . . .

A DIFFERENT WAY

*facepalm*

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

Hm... Could Delilah be related to Mustang in some way? They're power portfolios are REALLY similar. They even both have SAK variations for weapons.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Forum Big Brother

"Put that down!"

Ametuer Programmer

Avid Music-lover

Semi-professional Bookworm

ProuMormon

"I look for challenge, not trouble."

What? Oh, yeah, sure. I guess it make sense, too, since deer and horses are both pretty similar. ^-^

• Posted at:

White Quail

Female

Happy * Normal * Lazy *

Please ignore any typos.

#LoveSupportSquiddies

(RubyLavender)

ummm... I guess I'm going to make an introduction thread for Chipmunk then... wish me luck

• Posted at:

*/~Kite~\*

/289011

"Who says that employees of the U.S. Postal Service aren't aliens in disguise?"

#FourmerCornerClub

MY CABBAGES!

]-[Realistically the Chipmunk]-[

"I'm starting to believe you don't take my threats seriously."

Joined March 29, 2017

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 19 , 20 , 21