?

Name: Violet Esa Doter

Hero Name: Symphonic Swan

Appearance: violet eyes, tan skin with faint rose hues, doe brown hair. Violet shirt, blue leggings, black combat boots. 

Personallity: Loyal, brave, short-tempered, shy, wise, intelligent, very good friend once she warms up.

Hero appearance: Same hair except it has silver streaks, black eyes, white skin. Wears a shirt made of white feathers with tints of purple, wears silver white leggings, and silver boots. She also has white wings.

Hero Personallity: proud, loyal, brave, wise, fierce.

Weapon: a silver sword

Powers (shouldn't it be Power?): She can control the wind. The more off-key it is, the stronger the wind.

Special Power: Boost (She can temporarily boost her allies's powers.)

Miraculous Appearance: a silver necklace with an amethyst in the shape of a gliding swan.

Mental Strengths: Knows which battles to join, which battles to walk away from. 

Physical Strengths: Strong flier and quick.

Emotional Strenghts: She can push down the interfering feelings for a long time.

Mental Weaknesses: She's not a good planner, so she just heads to battle, sword in hand, and fights.

Physical Weaknesses: Not that strong (physical).

Emotional Weaknesses: If she ignores her feelings, they emerge and grow stronger until she needs a break to calm them down.

Other: This PoV color.

Name: Russet

Pronouns: She/her

Animal: Fox

Personallity: Loyal, overprotective, a little bit of a freak of carefulness. You do not want to catch her in one of her lectures.

Appearance: Russet fur, black paws, lighter muzzle. Brown eyes.

Food: Mangoes and oranges (*hordes my mangoes and oranges*)

Other: This PoV color.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Water Rose

Ruby

Royal Water

Queen

Book Antiqua

Greencloak

Proud Christan

Ravenclaw

SeaWing 

RiverClan

daughter of Poseidon

Dark Water

Nightfall

River Styx

Night

Winterwatcher

Glorybringer

Cleril

Ripnami

Sunflight

Saleau

Acara

Samaeu

Scroll down!

EY EY EY SORRY I'M LATE BUT DON'T FORGET THESE TWO

Black Mamba/Nagina

Laughing Dog/Cole

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Yeah, yeah, the name change is fine. 

And Water Rose, first the Kwami doesn't match the hero, second review the hero appearance and both powers.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

I have a question about Symphonic Swan: where's her kwami? the kwami has to be the same animal that the hero is based off of. I'm also not sure if the costume is right, in the series all the costumes are sleek and skin-tight.

• Posted at:

*/~Kite~\*

/289011

"Who says that employees of the U.S. Postal Service aren't aliens in disguise?"

#FourmerCornerClub

MY CABBAGES!

]-[Realistically the Chipmunk]-[

"I'm starting to believe you don't take my threats seriously."

Joined March 29, 2017

This took a long time to find

Name: Angus Gardens

Hero Name: Cackling Dove (Just... just call him Dove.)

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance: Angus has the same red hair as her (fraternal) twin sister. Although, they're rather sleek and almost ALWAYS gelled. He has pale, pale, pale skin. He has a rather muscular build, with freckles scattered around his nose. He has an average sort of height. He has sort of teal eyes. He usually wears the same clothes as her sister, but perhaps a little inclined with fashion. He has thin, red framed spectacles.

Personality: Angus is literally the same yet completely different from his sister. He, unlike Kat, bottles up his emotions until he just kind of overflows and he breaks down. He's awfully anxious of a person, and seems to find something to worry about. Angus has sort of a morbid sense of humor. He's sort of an ambivert, but leans towards the extroverted side. He's sort of a nerd?? Angus really, and I MEAN REALLY loves Psychology and is sort of a mini-counselor/therapist.

Hero Appearance: He wears a skin tight, sort of creamy-grey suit that has a pinkish tinge around the neck. It has sort of a hood, with a pigeon like beak on it. He has sort of feathers that he can glide short distances with. His face and a majority of his freckles are hidden by his creamy miask. He has sort of a belt like tail with a bunch of feathers.

Hero Personality: Pretty much the same as his normal personality, but he just gains some confidence and gets a little less anxious.

Weapon: Tasers. Yes.

Powers: He can glide, gains sharp reflexes and senses, and can mimic bird calls.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Echo: He can throw his voice at different frequencies to either confuse or temporarily deafen the victim,

Miraculous Appearance: An armband (hidden by his shirts, usually) with golden specks on it.

Mental Strengths: He's calm, rather analyzing and logical.

Physical Strengths: Reflexes, reflexes. He takes gymnastics with Kat.

Emotional Strengths: CALM

Mental Weaknesses: Breaks under pressure.

Physical Weaknesses: Bad hand-eye coordination

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): keeps his emotions bottled up, anxiety.

Other: Kat's fraternal twin.

Name: Croo
Pronouns: They/Them

Animal: Laughing dove.

Personality: Croo is like that one standup comedian who makes you choke with laughter. He's supportive, and tries his best to help Angus.

Appearance: An anthromorphic laughing dove.

Food: PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.

AND ONLY THOSE.

Chocolate does sometimes, but not twice.

Other: His summoning call his "Croo, Feathers out!"

..I'll make Maxine's (other sister) form later...

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Remember, trash cannot trash cannot.

[She/They] - [Fangirl Extremus]

I'm waving through a window,

Can anybody see? 

Is anybody waving back at me?

#TrashSquad - #AllTheShips - #Equal - #SaveIsaac2k17 - #GoldenBeltStalkerMarsh

Name:Jammy Joy

Hero Name:Pristine Puma

Age (13-15):13

Appearance:Tall, skinny, has long sandy colored hair, and yellow eyes

Personality:Kind, nice, kinda bossy, and quiet

Hero Appearance:Same as Normal appearance but she wears a golder skin-tight suit(And a golden mask) but she also wears A golden tutu

Hero Personality:Same

Weapon:Spear

Powers:Teleportation

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):

Miraculous Appearance:

Mental Strengths:Clever

Physical Strengths:Skinny so she can fit through tight spaces.

Emotional Strengths:Confident

Mental Weaknesses:ADD

Physical Weaknesses:Not very strong

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):Hates rules.

Other:

Kwami Form:

Name:Pansi
Pronouns:Her/ she

Animal:Puma

Personality:Funny, shy, but a bit of a rule breaker

Appearance:Has short sandy fur and big brown eyes

Food:Popcorn!

• Posted at:

> > M e l l o w K i t < <

[she/her]

#allthebrightplaces

#futurevision

#rememberspottedleaf

DARK FLIP: OSCURO

Bumpy, do we need to be accepted?

• Posted at:

> > M e l l o w K i t < <

[she/her]

#allthebrightplaces

#futurevision

#rememberspottedleaf

DARK FLIP: OSCURO

Name: Lyra Minx

Hero Name: Vim Lynx 

Age (13-15): 14

Appearance: Lyra is short for her age by about a foot or so. She has peachy skin and freckles on her nose. She has auburn brown hair which goes down to about shoulder-length. On top of that she has almond-shaped eyes which are a greenish-blue. Her eyebrows are slightly arched and her bangs are side-swept.

Personality: Being quite rash she hates it when others keep on pestering her to come up with a plan. Lyra prefers to just jump into the action and deal with what comes up as it does. She prefers to do things her own way and more often than not, even if most disagree, she goes with it. She is stubborn when sticking to a decision and often won’t turn back on it, unless some close or her logic comes through (which more often than not, it doesn’t.) That being said, she is also friendly and loves a good dare. Lyra can be very talkative, which means she can blabber on about stuff even if there is nothing important to talk about… or if it’s already been said. She has a soft spot for animals, especially birds and mammals. She also loves to write and draw, which are some of her favorite pastimes.

Hero Appearance: She has a reddish-brown mask with two dark brown stripes coming outward from the eyes. Black spots are dotted on the mask as well. She gains two light reddish-brown lynx ears with black tufts on the end on her head. Her skin-tight suit is the same color along with some black spots doted all over, with them becoming more prominent on the legs, while fainter on the back. A bobbed tail protrudes from her suit, which has a black tip. A dark brown belt wraps around her waist, a sheath being on either side for her daggers. A small pouch is also attached to her belt, on the left side. 

Hero Personality: Lyra isn’t as rash and is a little more thoughtful than her usual self. That being said, however, she still tends to rush into action without a (decent) plan. She is more open to suggestions than her civilian self and isn’t as stubborn. However, she will still stick with most of her ideas, especially if she believes strongly in them. Lyra is less talkative and prefers to listen to the world around her more, saying something only if it hasn’t been mentioned before. 

Weapon: She has two daggers, with one being thicker and larger than the other. They are quite light, with the eyes and ears of the lynx engraved into their hilts. Their are two sheathes

Powers: Her main power is that her ability to pick up on things, and movement are amplified.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Second Sight: Can see through solid objects (Yes, this is from the mythology of the lynx)

Miraculous Appearance:  A cuff bracelet that is white in color. A medium sized gem of amber is adorned in the middle. When activated, two pairs of reddish brown lynx ears will appear on either side. The amber turns to a darker shade, almost black. The lynx ears will disappear first, and then the amber will revert back to it’s original color.

Mental Strengths: Lyra has a strong imagination

Physical Strengths: She is swift and agile

Emotional Strengths: She feels as if she’s the only one who needs to accept herself

Mental Weaknesses: She often jumps into things headfirst

Physical Weaknesses: She is smaller than most her age

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She can get really angry if people keep pestering her to do something even though she doesn’t want to

Other:

Kwami Form:

Name: Chaam (Lynx in latin is Chama)

Pronouns: He/Him

Animal: Lynx (Eurasian)

Personality: He believes that a certain amount of work and play are necessary in each day, living life to the fullest. Though, playing is the more important one of the two for him, unless of course it’s unakumatizing someone. He also prefers to spend some of his time alone, enjoying observing the world around him. 

Appearance: Along with having the basic Kwami build, he has a pair of lynx ears with the signature black tufts at the ends. He has a long gray and white ruff. The Kwami has a black cat-like nose with whiskers; amber eyes. Chaam has a reddish-brown coat with his underbelly, chin, and neck being white. The Kwami also has a small bobbed tail, which has a black tip. He has dark brown stripes on his head, starting at his eyes and flowing outward. Chaam has a couple stripes on his back, starting at his neck which stops once they reach his tail. The Kwami also has black spots which are numerous on his legs and slowly fade away as they come to the back. 

Food: He loves cookies, although meat is just as appetizing to him. However, he refuses to eat oatmeal, or raisin cookies. His favorite though, is peanut butter.

Other: …I may have overdone the appearance

• Posted at:

~Lector~

Queen of Humor and Co-Queen of Improv

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

moop

• Posted at:

~Lector~

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

A'ight then :o

Name: Maxine 'Max' Gardens

Age (13-15): 15

Appearance: Maxine has auburn, sort of wiry hair, that are in a pixie cut. Usually is, anyways. Max loves to experiment with her hair. She has fair skin, with acne lined over it. She has grey-blue eyes. She usually prefers to wear crop tops for whatever reason. Max has no actual fixed style, honestly. 

Personality: Max is sort of a follower than a leader; always trying to fit in. She completely changes herself for the sake of fitting in. She has no actual interests, except maybe mythological things and, well, heroes. She's an outdoorsy sort of person, preferring sports, unlike her siblings. She's a huge gamer, too. She's pretty sensitive emotionally.

Mental Strengths: Really logical, usually sees the logical side of things rather than the emotional.

Physical Strengths: Pretty well built physically over all.

Emotional Strengths: Sort of empathetic?? Can stay calm 

Mental Weaknesses: Literally no motivation

Physical Weaknesses: Ehh. She's not too strong on her legs

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): V e r  y sensitive. 

Other: Kat and Angus' older sister.

WHEW

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Can anybody see? 

And, another problem can be seen, Water Rose: THE ADJECTIVE "SYMPHONIC" IS TAKEN

HISSSSS

sorry kidding XD

OR AM I

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

#Cisco'sShirtsAreTheBestShirts

I'm not okay, but that's all right.

Nobody's ever fine, which is fair.

Just remember, when you're lost,

we will be there for you.

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

moopity moop moop

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Bookmark

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

All accepted but Angus and Jammy. Please review Dove's weapon (Not sayin it's not cool and hilarious just that it's proooobably a bit too much).

Flesh out Jammy's descriptions more, her power is too OP, and you left the Miraculous Appearance and Special Power empty.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

I should've seen that one coming xD

Changing his weapon to a slingshot 

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Can anybody see? 

Name:Robin Cranefall 
Hero Name:Flame tooth
Age (13-15):15 
Appearance:Robin is very tall, about 5,8. Robin has strangely maroon/red hair that goes down to her chest, it is straight but it always seems spiked. She wears brown goggles on top of her head, they have blue lenses on them, they can sometimes be seen covered in ash,goo,have stain marks, or might be covered in black scorch marks since she normally does fire experiments. She wears a white sometimes dirty lab coat with the sleeves rolled up, the coat goes down to her thighs and the lab coat is always unbuttoned, She wears a grey t-shirt that has dark grey dots(Its a type of art shading wears its all packed up and as it goes down it spaces out).She wears navy blue sweats and the waste band part is a lighter color of it with black rope/ties,Her skin is somewhat pale but fair ish but you could say her skin is on the edge of pale. Her eyes are strangely dark blue but have hits of a bright blue, She wears short boots that have grey stripes on them, the base color of the boot is dark brown. 
Personality:Robin is more of a rule breaker, she has the habit of bringing her experiments to school, once or twice or maybe a few she has almost burned a desk but she has done worse. But she is a itelligent girl when it comes to creating fire and any other thing related to fire, Robin is tough because she fights most of her own fights(problems) Robin does also like to study prehistoric animals and birds another thing she likes about science, to move on to more about her she is a witty kid and loves the sport called "parcore" buuttt ayyy she gets yelled at but either way she's adventuress, pushing on through to new things, She can be sarcastic and rude when annoyed by others or something's just annoying or just when she wants to be tricky with others. Another thing she likes to do is fencing she says it's strangely a very calming game. But she can be a pretty chill person 
Hero Appearance:Basically the base color for her suit is light brown like her Kwamii, But as with the bottom half it is somewhat furry and it's spiked out, but it is still skin tight even though it does have spiked out fur on the pants half an seems like sweats, as with the bottom there is flames reaching up to the knee this mark or pattern in the fur is the color of fire, her boots or are like paws, Her mask is also tan but there is one part on both sides of the mask that is white and goes down like sabertooth cat fangs, she also wears a helmet of some sorts that has ears with firey color inside them, the helm is also light brown and has three brown stripes on the head, with the helmet there is a yellow see through part that is like the mask but a bit more longer, The neck to the belt part of her suit is white and its basically just a thick stripe of white going in a fur like pattern,Her belt is also fiery colored, there is useless brown pokects on her suit,Then she has a small tail with a white underside and a light brown upper side. There is also brown stripes three infact on both of her arms.Eyes do become more slitted,Hair does become more spikey:
Hero Personality:As she's in hero form she becomes more paitient instead of rude(since she's normally rude when she's not patient), she does have more of a fierce adittue when in battle , that makes her seem more fiery. Also this makes her feel more free like fire for example, since she is normally trying to make herself feel free in her normal form, She does become more stealthy and quiet, like sneaking up on her prey and then strikeing them in the right spot,this is more of a characteristic of a sabertooth cat since they are more of the catch there prey Before it runs away type.
Weapon:She has two sythcs, both with a black staff part and then long fang like blades, both have grey fading into the white at the tip. 
Powers:She does become more stealthy along with gaining agility and a small boost of strength, she does use her long sythcs to scale buildings quickly along with her agility.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):Fireclaw: What her ability does is light her fists on fire or sythcs and the either punches slashes at the enemy,the effect of this leaves things burned half way(but with people it's like burning your self with a stove) 
Miraculous Appearance:When in hero form it can be on her right wrist, its dark brown and has cat eyes and long small light grey fangs, the eyes are red so basically all blood red and then the pupil the slotted pupil is red. After using her special ability the first fan will go out then the second, an then dang next to it goes, after that the first eyes inside the blood red part goes and then the red, after that the eye next to it goes entirely and the transforms back. When not in hero form it is dark brown with cat eyes and fangs, fangs are white, as with the eyes the inside of it is dark blue and the spotted pupil black same as the one next to it. 
Mental Strengths: stays focus on the target/thing, Smart(normally in science)
Physical Strengths:Doesnt mind the heat, Fast runner 
Emotional Strengths:Will go with flow if she doesn't mind it, Trying to be chill with her parents 
Mental Weaknesses:Can't focuses if someone is annoying her or poking her and then gets angery. 
Physical Weaknesses:She the greatest in the cold since she is used to heat since she's always around it, with running for a while she need to take a 10 minute break or 5 even but she can't run the greatest of something is bothering her 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):When her parents yell at her for how disappointing she is an when they find out she got detention, gets very upset when people start talking trash about her twin brother who passed away a week ago(XD I haven't devolpled her brother sooo imma go with that he has passed) 
Other:Nupe nothin else 

Kwami Form:

Name:Tooth 
Pronouns:He/him/they 
Animal:Sabertoothcat aka Smilodon 
Personality:Tooth is a grumpy little kitty and loves to trick Robin a lot and mess with her, but he honestly loves her to death and doesn't want anything to happen to her, he is very stubborn an of Robin asks him to do something he disagrees an goes to sleep somewhere
Appearance:he has whiskers, his eyes are blood red and the inside of his ears look as if there was fire in them. He does have a little tail and the underside is white same as his chest, his "fur" is a light brown and then has dark stripes, three on head, two on arms and legs.
Food:He likes to eat chicken(cooked warm) 
Other:HES A TOOTHY FELLA X3

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Poke

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Flametooth accepted if ya make that one scythe, and Dove is also accepted.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Ghost, I has a queso question. Does the kwami have to be based off an animal or can it be based off of something else? 

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

Christian

In training.

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart

#Scorchmoon

TBlizfyreR

#Mantirald  

"You're the nasty egg people who ruined all my waffles!"-Cyborg

#STAYPECULIAR  

Strictly animal, no fantasy creatures or plants.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Alrighty 1 sythc it is!

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

WHY NOT A TREE

GROOT KWAMI, COME ON

DO IT FOR RUBYLAV

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

*deep breath*

I WANNA ALLOW IT

BUT IF I ALLOW IT OTHER PEOPLE WILL ASK AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A BIASED LEADER

AHH I QUIT WHATEVER FINE YOU CAN HAVE A GROOT HERO- JUST- SEE IF YOU CAN FinD AN ANIMAL THAT LOOKS LIKE A TREE

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

@Ghost & Rublavender

There is a insect called a stick bug O3O an it looks like a stick.

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Stick bug. Those kinda look like trees.

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Or just Cleaver

Clay, for the last time stop trying to eat my post!

nothing to hide except white ink

LGBTQA+

MY CABBAGES

Sticks and stones can break my bones but only fools think words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

#Protectthepuddle

XD I also assume I'm accepted.

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

YES, FOSSIL AND DAUNTLESS ARE SMART. DO A STICK BUG.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

GHOST

HOW DO I CONVERT GROOT TO A STICK BUG

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT STICK BUGS

• Posted at:

RubyLavender=ME!

Christiain training

I don't agree with LGBTQ+, but I won't hate anyone who does.

Wild Heart     

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."

#StayPeculiar

#GuardiansoftheGalaxy

*recalls the time when she was little and there was a stick bug on the car* *starts inching out of thread*

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

#Cisco'sShirtsAreTheBestShirts

I'm not okay, but that's all right.

Nobody's ever fine, which is fair.

Just remember, when you're lost,

we will be there for you.

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

Name: Kaitlynn Cara

Hero Name: White Tiger

Age (13-15): 13

Appearance: Brown hair tied into a ponytail. One blue eye, one green. She usually wears some superhero T-shirt, sneakers,and jeans/jean shorts. Her hair out offhe ponytail is waist length. Tanner skin. Glasses, but not a large prescription.

Personality: shy and emotional. She usually keeps to herself and watches. Incredibly intelligent and good under pressure. Stubborn, hotheaded, and her temper is quick to flare.

Hero Appearance: a white bodysuit with goggles rather than a mask. White bodysuit has a white tail, and black stripes are everywhere. Her hair is let down to its full length, and it is tinged white at the bottom, there are also black streaks. Her eyes stay the same colors. She also has white wars on the top of her head.

Hero Personality: still insecure and very smart, but more leader like and likes to get things done quick. Sometimes fiesty and hotheaded.  St born to the Max, and doesn't easily see others ways.

Weapon: A bow and non sharp arrows.

Powers: Night vision with goggles, slightly better hearing.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Hidden (makes her invisible for a short time)

Miraculous Appearance: a necklace with a tiger face. Chain links run down from the face, 5 and act like. Timer.

Mental Strengths: Good under pressure and very anylitical

Physical Strengths: very agile and well timed.

Emotional Strengths: Not easily manipulated.

Mental Weaknesses: Her rage can get in the way of things

Physical Weaknesses: frail and easy prey.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): incredibly insecure and prone to breakdowns.

Other: PoV.

Name: Miranne
Pronouns: She/her

Animal: Bengal Tiger

Personality: Fierce and fiesty. Scrappy from Scooby doo.

Appearance: a Bengal tiger, she has whiskers, a tail, and ears that have black stipes. Her body has little black dots.

Food: pork or beef.

Other: PoV when used.

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Cisco Ramon, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen are MINE 

Could be Gayer!

#ForumtonSquad

The original Arrowverse fangirl

#GoldenBeltStalker

Lieutenant of Artemis

First

Bluebirds 

Mirrorfrost 

Him

Ice 

Pom

Oh, and her phrase is "Miranne, Flash Stripes!"

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Could be Gayer!

#ForumtonSquad

#GoldenBeltStalker

Lieutenant of Artemis

First

Bluebirds 

Mirrorfrost 

Him

Ice 

Pom

Poke

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Could be Gayer!

#ForumtonSquad

#GoldenBeltStalker

Lieutenant of Artemis

First

Bluebirds 

Mirrorfrost 

Him

Ice 

Pom

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

Inclementia.

Okie, I just read this entire post to make my hero unique enough so I hope I can still be accepted!

Forms:

Hero Form:

Name: Solima Arcana
Hero Name: Psy-Celot 
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: Short, spiky blond-brown hair. Boy-ish green eyes and almost white skin. Shirt-sleeve golden shirt with a leopard print jacket over it. Black, loose pants. Yellow tennis shoes. She has a black bandana around her neck with a jewel on one corner.
Personality: Appears bored and calm on the outside but on the inside she can be completely different depending on the person she's talking to. Appears dumb sometimes but she is smarter than meets the eye.
Hero Appearance: Her eyes turn red with cat-like pupils and she gets a cat nose and cat whisker marks on her face. She gets a yellow mask with a purple outline. She has a bandana around her neck with ocelot-print and her skin tight body suit is ocelot-print as well. On the top of her head, part of her hair sticks up into ocelot ears. 
Hero Personality: Can be anything depending on the situation, but mostly appears calm and in control unless you make her absolutely furious. If she's furious, she goes insane.
Weapon: Claws on her hands she uses to scratch quickly with when she is in hero form.
Powers: Her keen ocelot eyesight lets her identify the opponents move before he does it, being "psychic" (as implies the name). 
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): "Psychic Borrow!" She "psychically" borrows power to some power of hers from the future. For example, she can borrow speed or intellect from the future and use it in the current moment to make her faster and smarter. She can also borrow strength, increase of psychic eyesight abilities, and more if she can think of any.
Miraculous Appearance: She wears a black bandana that turns to an ocelot-print bandana in hero form. There is a jewel on corner of the bandana.
Mental Strengths: Smarts and comebacks.
Physical Strengths: Anything she borrows from the future, mostly her eyesight.
Emotional Strengths: Anger and calmness.
Mental Weaknesses: she always gets sick on roller coasters and boats.
Physical Weaknesses: For no apparent reason, she is a klutz when it comes to stairs. She always trips. 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Any fear.
Other: Idk.

Kwami Form:

Name: Siil (pronounced like seal)
Pronouns: she/her
Animal: Ocelot
Personality: Gets freaked out easily, likes making baby-doll eyes to get Solima to do what she wants, always likes a good villain to fight.
Appearance: Typical Kwami body shape. A tiny ocelot with big and adorable red eyes that make her look evil.
Food: Seeds. She had a bad encounter with a rotting mouse.
Other: Solima says "Siil, let's get fired up!"

Please tell me this good! And please let this through mods!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Also known as the LIGHTNING DRAGONSLAYER!!

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

#AllPyrokineticsRuleDaWorld

A kitten, A dragon ,

i am a dritten! and a fox XDDDD

RP with me!! RPs are fun!!

have a nice day i guess :3

#IAMVERYAWESOMEDON'TDENYIT

wAIT A SEC :0

Little change--

Weapon: A chinese dao

There :'D

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Can anybody see? 

I had no idea this rp would get this far xD

what have we done :0

• Posted at:

Ꮬ miri Ꮬ

She/They/Potato

Forum Floor Goddess | Procrastinator Supreme | LGBTQ+

#TeaSquad #NoFlameInTheLibrary #WhalewatcherFTW

EAT MY CABBAGES

There are moments when you're in so deep,

it feels easier to just swim down

We have come so far from simply making threads with people getting akumatised

*stares into the distance*

• Posted at:

[ v  i n e ]

Can anybody see? 

We have advanced the entire plot of ML

We deserve medals. *nostalgic music*

• Posted at:

Ꮬ miri Ꮬ

She/They/Potato

Forum Floor Goddess | Procrastinator Supreme | LGBTQ+

#TeaSquad #NoFlameInTheLibrary #WhalewatcherFTW

EAT MY CABBAGES

There are moments when you're in so deep,

it feels easier to just swim down

Lol

So, Ghost, am I accepted!

• Posted at:

~I am Ninetales!~

Also known as the LIGHTNING DRAGONSLAYER!!

Go Anbu Black Ops!!

#AllPyrokineticsRuleDaWorld

A kitten, A dragon ,

i am a dritten! and a fox XDDDD

RP with me!! RPs are fun!!

have a nice day i guess :3

#IAMVERYAWESOMEDON'TDENYIT

im just stalking at this point

• Posted at:

Future

She/He/They/Xe