~Sunset~ "That sword girl" & Queen of dust bunnies

:Scarlet:

-Smoke-

^Noire^

|Avis|

For the Revolution!

V.F.D.- Very Fancy Doilies

#BEPECULIAR

Hey, are there any chameleon, newt, or salamander heros? If not, save chameleon and... Haven't decided on salamander or newt.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Nix~  When life gives you lemonsSqueeze them in peoples eyes. Apples can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.Queen of square trees. 

#ChlorineLizardsAreYams

#CheeseRights

Revised David.

Hero Form:

Name:David Getz

Hero Name: Cheetah Spot

Age (13-15): 14

Appearance:Blond hair, blue eyes, tall and slender. He has a sharp chin. His hair is somewhere between curly and straight, and sometimes falls in front of his eyes.

Personality:Cheerful but somewhat mysterious and guarded.

Hero Appearance: Wears an outfit similar to how Chat's is, but it looks like cheetah fur. The fabric is shiny shiny shiny though. Has a mask with the same pattern, a cheetah tail, and floofy ears.

Hero Personality:He feels a little less guarded when he's Cheetah, and he tends to be a tad more prideful and EVEN MORE mysterious.

Weapon:A sort of curved dagger he keeps on a belt.

Powers:Can run somewhat faster than a normal human and also do general annoying cat things.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Cheetahspeed (I know, it's dumb... I'm tired) Allows him to gain even more speed for ten seconds only.

Miraculous Appearance:A small, teardrop-shaped spotted necklace.

Mental Strengths: Can calculate plans quickly while running.

Physical Strengths: Isn't terrible at fighting.

Emotional Strengths: Doesn't normally fear failure.

Mental Weaknesses: Isn't the best at planning unless he's running.

Physical Weaknesses: Can sometimes be clutzy with terrible timing.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Very scared to admit his secrets to the world, to the point that he'd sooner go inside from keeping them held up inside.

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

CP~~

aka Shiny_Vaporeon 

Christian

Turtle and Carnelian

#GoogleTranslateShipsMoonstalker

"A coupl'a cats like us will always land on our feet!" -Chummer, before disaster

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

*dances happily*

• Posted at:

CP~~

aka Shiny_Vaporeon 

Christian

Turtle and Carnelian

#GoogleTranslateShipsMoonstalker

"A coupl'a cats like us will always land on our feet!" -Chummer, before disaster

So, if I wanted a #2 character, how open is a lion? I don't really remember anything from when I read this except there weren't too many foxes. So, lion?

• Posted at:

-Smoke-

^Noire^

|Avis|

For the Revolution!

#BEPECULIAR

There's one lion, but you can make another.

Also, I'd like to take this moment to say:

HA, Hootsie! This DIDN'T turn out badly! Get rekt m8

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Name: Lucy Gold

Hero Name: Lioness

Appearance: Long dark blond hair and amber colored eyes, pale skin. Hair in a braid or ponytail. Average height and build. Sort of muscley. Her usual outfit consists of navy jeans and a loose gold shirt, and gym shoes, but she frequently wears workout clothes often decorated with lions and solored in gold.

Personality: Bold and outgoing, kind of a jock, in a way. She's charismatic, and kind of draws people to her in a leaderish manner. Very much an antagonist (Eh.. thats not the word..), enjoys adrenaline rushes and winning a fight.

Hero Appearance: A sleek suit in gold, with gold lion ears and a tail tipped with dark gold. Dark gold boots that come just under her knee and dark brown gloves with paw prints on the palm, both over the gold suit.

Hero Personality: Kind of the same, in the sense that she's still brash and charming. She also gains a predatorish side, where she looks for weaknesses and exploits them, trying to win the fight no matter what.

Weapon: Long knives engineered on her gloves that stay against her wrist and the back of her hand until she flicks her hand, where they come out. Kind of like Wolverine, but the blades are always visible.

Powers: Strength and speed, like a real life lioness. Even more so than her sporty regular self.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Pounce, in which she gains speed and power for a short time (like 30 seconds) In order to, ya know, pounce.

Miraculous Appearance: A pin usually kept on the pocket of whatever outfit she's wearing, in the shape of a male lion head. Gets darker gold when her kwami goes into it, and looks like it's roaring, and lighter gold when it comes out, not looking like it's roaring anymore.

Mental Strengths: Strong-willed, and not easy to upset.

Physical Strengths: Works out a lot, she plays football and does track. Pretty strong and fast.

Emotional Strengths: Her emotions are all very vibrant and strong.

Mental Weaknesses: She has a very hard time showing weakness, she prides herself on her strength. Almost never allows herself help.

Physical Weaknesses: She doesn't do... slow. or stealth. Nope.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): If you say she can't do something, and she cant, ot you humiliate her about something she thinks matters, she's down. For the count.

Other: Nopity-nope

Name: Essi
Pronouns: She, her

Animal: Lion

Personality: Remarkably similar to Lucy's, and that is their biggest problem. They both say "Danger? LETS GO" and that gets them into trouble. a lot.

Appearance: Bobblehead dude appearance, with lion ears and a tail. Her whole body is gold with the ears and tail tipped with darker gold.

Food: Really likes deer meat. This causes problems for Lucy, who must convince her parents to buy it every week. In bulk.

Other: Yesh this really didn't turn out badly. *Applauds*

• Posted at:

-Smoke-

^Noire^

|Avis|

For the Revolution!

#BEPECULIAR

Accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Both Malus and Mirai have a collection of weapons.

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

Inclementia.

Would ah- would it be bad if I Miraculous Ladybug-ified myself?

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Nah m8

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Name: Claire Fiore
Hero Name: Tiger Fox
Age (13-15): 13
Appearance: Claire is pale-skinned and slender, and quite skinny. She has light brown hair fading to gold that goes down to the middle of her back and it is usually in a braid. She has freckles on the bridge of her nose that can put along her cheeks, and goldenish brown eyes. She's taller than most kids her age. She has long nails too. She usually wears boots, leggings, and t-shirts with some sort of animal on them. She always wears long sweaters. She mostly wears black too.
Personality: Claire is a bit prickly on the outside, but she's generally quite nervous too. She's also super awkward and stutters a lot, but is usually quiet. Despite being usually quiet and nervous, she has breathtaking anger management issues. She's easily irritated and tends to hold grudges over the tiniest of things. However, around her friends, she's loyal, talkative, and cheery, loving to make jokes and entertain her friends. However, no matter who you are or what you do, her sarcasm will always stick around. Sarcasm and bad jokes.
Hero Appearance: Tiger Fox gains a turquoise mask over the general eyes and nose bridge area. It is turquoise and has a cat-eye shape. She gains two large, white fox ears with turquoise tips and stripes. She has a white skin-tight suit with turquoise gloves and feet, and turquoise stripes. She also gains a white tiger tail with a turquoise tip and stripes. It's slightly shorter than Chat Noir's tail. It's prehensile. If that's not okay, it's only prehensile enough to act like a normal cat tail. She also has a turquoise belt with two sheaths in which she keeps her katanas.
Hero Personality: Pretty much the same as her normal personality, except a lot more dramatic. And more puns. She basically just gets more intense and screams at people more.
Weapon: Twin katanas. They look like Roblox katanas.
Powers: Her main powers are heightened agility and actual claws. Like, actual unsheathable cat claws. Prehensile tail, if that's allowed.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Tiger Fox's special ability is what she calls Shapeshift, in which she shapeshifts into a Tigerfox, which is a tiger-sized fox with a tiger tail and tiger paws. She's white with a turquoise tailtip, turquoise eartips, turquoise paws, and turquoise stripes.
Miraculous Appearance: Her Miraculous is a red bowtie choker. It has a black chain mail chain and a red bowtie. When her Kwami enters it, two turquoise slash marks appear on each side of the bowtie, and the middle of the bowtie gains a turquoise dot.
Mental Strengths: Claire is, uh... somewhat clever? She likes to try to plan situations that could possibly happen. Does this always work? No. Does this confuse her and give her headaches? Yes. But she is creative. 
Physical Strengths: She's quick and agile. That's literally it. Unless you count her long nails, I guess... she's flexible too.
Emotional Strengths: She can go through a lot of emotional torment. She's not fragile at all. Claire is emotionally sensitive, but strong.
Mental Weaknesses: She is hopelessly forgetful. And she's not the smartest person.
Physical Weaknesses: She's clumsy. Did I say she's agile? Yes. Is she always agile? NOPE. She's also not physically strong. At all.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Breathtaking anger management issues, and she has overwhelming emotions.
Other: Her nickname is Bengal. WOO, SO HARD TO GUESS!

Name: Kitt
Pronouns: She, Her
Animal: Tigerfox
Personality: Kitt is cheery and playful, often dropping in on conversations. She's bubbly and happy, a balance to Claire's pessimism and sarcasm. She's nosy and tends to eavesdrop too.
Appearance: Kitt has the basic Kwami body structure. She has a tiger tail, fox ears, white fur, and turquoise stripes. She also has golden eyes.
Food: Watermelons
Other: I don't think so...

Sorry if I broke any rules. I'll change anything necessary.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Poke

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

I don't think tigerfoxes are real animals, so sorry but no.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

I don't remember that being in the rules...?

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Sorry, but it's happened multiple times already- I've denied a few dragons and prehistorical beings. Sorry, but only real animals.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Yep, nothing remotely like it in the rules. I know you said you can change them, but I'm not going through nine pages for a rule that may or may not exist.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

I can change them, and I'll change it now- only real creatures.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Sorry, I sent in my most recent post before I saw your other post.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Sorry, I just sent in a post. Okay, change Tigerfox to... Tigress...? I need ideas... but change fox stuff to tiger stuff.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

So- can you fix your form please?

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

I just did...?

Also, are the turquoise stripes okay? It is possible for a tiger to have turquoise stripes. But moons help the poor soul who thought it would be a good idea to try to dye a tiger's fur...

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

No, I mean repost the form- just for record. And it can be sorta blue, if you just make it a Maltese Tiger.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Nevermind then. Black stripes, white Bengal Tiger.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

That's fine- but I still need a repost of your form, just so whenever someone's curious they can more easily see your character.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

WHOA WHOA WHOA

ANOTHER LION

HEY

THAT'S MINE XD

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Okay. Thanks.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Malus can speak in Latin.

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

Inclementia.

Name: Claire Fiore
Hero Name: Tigress
Age (13-15): 13
Appearance: Claire is pale-skinned and slender, and quite skinny. She has light brown hair fading to gold that goes down to the middle of her back and it is usually in a braid. She has freckles on the bridge of her nose that can put along her cheeks, and goldenish brown eyes. She's taller than most kids her age. She has long nails too. She usually wears boots, leggings, and t-shirts with some sort of animal on them. She always wears long sweaters. She mostly wears black too.
Personality: Claire is a bit prickly on the outside, but she's generally quite nervous too. She's also super awkward and stutters a lot, but is usually quiet. Despite being usually quiet and nervous, she has breathtaking anger management issues. She's easily irritated and tends to hold grudges over the tiniest of things. However, around her friends, she's loyal, talkative, and cheery, loving to make jokes and entertain her friends. However, no matter who you are or what you do, her sarcasm will always stick around. Sarcasm and bad jokes.
Hero Appearance: Tigress gains a black mask over the general eyes and nose bridge area. It is black and has a cat-eye shape. She gains two white tiger ears with black stripes. She has a white skin-tight suit with black stripes. She also gains a white tiger tail with a black tip and stripes. It's slightly shorter than Chat Noir's tail. It's prehensile. If that's not okay, it's only prehensile enough to act like a normal cat tail. She also has a silver belt with two sheaths in which she keeps her katanas.
Hero Personality: Pretty much the same as her normal personality, except a lot more dramatic. And more puns. She basically just gets more intense and screams at people more.
Weapon: Twin katanas. They look like Roblox katanas.
Powers: Her main powers are heightened agility and actual claws. Like, actual unsheathable cat claws. Prehensile tail, if that's allowed.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Tigress's special ability is what she calls Shapeshift, in which she shapeshifts into a Bengal Tiger.
Miraculous Appearance: Her Miraculous is a red bowtie choker. It has a black chain mail chain and a red bowtie. When her Kwami enters it, two white slash marks appear on each side of the bowtie, and the middle of the bowtie gains a white dot.
Mental Strengths: Claire is, uh... somewhat clever? She likes to try to plan situations that could possibly happen. Does this always work? No. Does this confuse her and give her headaches? Yes. But she is creative.
Physical Strengths: She's quick and agile. That's literally it. Unless you count her long nails, I guess... she's flexible too.
Emotional Strengths: She can go through a lot of emotional torment. She's not fragile at all. Claire is emotionally sensitive, but strong.
Mental Weaknesses: She is hopelessly forgetful. And she's not the smartest person.
Physical Weaknesses: She's clumsy. Did I say she's agile? Yes. Is she always agile? NOPE. She's also not physically strong. At all.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Breathtaking anger management issues, and she has overwhelming emotions.
Other: 

Name: Klitt
Pronouns: She, Her
Animal: Bengal Tiger
Personality: Klitt is cheery and playful, often dropping in on conversations. She's bubbly and happy, a balance to Claire's pessimism and sarcasm. She's nosy and tends to eavesdrop too. She's overall quite goofy and silly.
Appearance: Klitt has the basic Kwami body structure. Large head, small body. She's white with black stripes, and has a tiger tail and ears as well as a pink cat nose and whiskers. She has goldenish brown eyes.

Food: Watermelons
Other: I don't think so.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

The tail that just acts like a regular cat tail, please. Otherwise you're good, accepted

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Okay. Thank you!

Random fact: Tigress/Claire has REALLY cold hands.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

How do I make an introduction thread?

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Just do. Like, 'A girl walks along the street' or something.

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad

Your form is a whole lot to fill out. I'LL TAKE ARCTIC WOLF. IF IT'S TAKEN, I'LL TAKE ARTIC FOX.

Name: February Silverfox
Hero Name: Snowy
Appearance: She has blond hair with blue eyes. Her skin is fair. She likes wearing a sweater with a picture of a wolf, jeans, and all star sneakers. Her hair is never in a down, so she doesn't do much with it. It's very long, about 2 feet. She never cares for her hair. She just brushes it.  She's tall, taller than average. Just a bit. Around 5 feet 10.
Personality: She's like tom-boy. She doesn't have much friends. She's nice, but not always. She's always alone, except for projects. In fact, she does all the work, which can get her in trouble sometimes. Her mind is brilliant. She's more smarter than most people in her class. She is quite brilliant. She wasn't always like that. In third grade, her only friend abandoned her, just to be best friends with one of the "Cool kids". Then, February never had a friend, ever again. But, she was determined to face that she had no friends anymore, so she survived the next few years. The only people she talks with are the ones with Miraculouses. She feels that they can be trusted.
Hero Appearance:  She has her hair down. She also grows white Arctic Fox/Wolf ears and a pale blue, almost white mask. February also grow a white-pale bluish tail. Her appearance is light blue and white. 
Hero Personality: She's a WHOLE lot more social. In fact, she talks a lot, but not too much that she annoys everyone. She's just very quiet while thinking. She thinks that the other peeps are like freinds, although she'll never say that out loud in her "normal" form.
Weapon: A white rope that is made from fur.
Powers: Running for a long time without stopping.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Uhh, Fur-Brain, where the akumitized prey is hypnotized by February. Only for a minute or so.
Miraculous Appearance: It is a bracelet. It's charm has a paw, and when Arcticc gets sucked in, it's in the middle where the palm is.
Mental Strengths: She's clever, not sly. She takes around 2 minutes to think up of a plan.
Physical Strengths: She can run FOREVER without stopping.
Emotional Strengths: She is always calm, no matter what happens. During her calm time, she thinks of a plan.
Mental Weaknesses: She's always making mistakes.
Physical Weaknesses: She's not good at exercising, though she runs fast.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She cries a lot, but replaces it with a fake smile.
Other: Right handed!

Name: Arcticc
Pronouns: She/Arcticc/Her
Animal: Arctic Wolf
Personality: She's stubborn and very caring. If she's unhappy, she growls like a wolf.
Appearance: She's all white. She looks like a wolf except she's in Kwami form.
Food: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Other: None.

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum Dragon

Or Wolf...

My Flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Blah

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

❉Wolves

✯ForumtonSquad

"It's not what the past counts, but the future." ~Me

I support same gender romance!

I'm sorry Gryffin...

It's just that lions are so cool

And I like them.

But i'll change it if you want

*Random derp face*

• Posted at:

-Smoke-

^Noire^

|Avis|

For the Revolution!

#BEPECULIAR

Does the two character limit still exist? Bc I think I need more ocs yeah

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum Dragon

Or Wolf...

My Flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Blah

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

❉Wolves

✯ForumtonSquad

GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum Dragon

Or Wolf...

My Flipside, Nightflower

Queen of Blah

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

❉Wolves

✯ForumtonSquad

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE A LIFE AND CAN'T BE MANNING THIS THREAD 24/7

Accepted!

• Posted at:

#ProtectThePuddle

I'm Pantastic

#WinterProtectionSquad