Hello, glad you found my forum! Please join!

So there are a few rules!:

-Do not kill others.

-Don't PoV as other people's characters.

-Minimal fighting

-You must be disabled or abandoned in some way.

-Limit to four characters.

-No animi. Especially not teachers, thanks!

-In other put Aphrodite in PoV color.

- Hybrids are allowed, but must be disabled. 

Clubs for the dragonets:

Speech

Writing

Reading

History

Athletics

Music

Art

And finally, flight club!

Classes: Everyone must go to these, whether they go together, or at different times.

Music-

Reading- 

Math-

Art-

Science-

History of Pyrrhia- 

Teachers: We need at least one for every subject above. 

Music- 

Reading- Ash, Female, NightWing.

Math-

Art-

Science-

History of Pyrrhia- 

Roomates- Two per room, unless we have an odd number of students.

Forms: 

Name:

Tribe: 

Sexuality:

Appearance(Be descriptive):

Personality: 

Disability: 

Dislikes:

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): 

Clubs:

Backstory(Why you're here.):

Other: 

Teacher forms:

Name:

Tribe:

Sexuality:

Appearance(Descriptive):

Personality:

What they teach:

Backstory:

Fears(Must have one):

Dislikes:

Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Willow

Tribe: MudWings

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance(Be descriptive): She has copper brown-red scales, she kind of looks like Clay. Her eyes are a piercing yellow. One of her back legs is twisted horribly, and her tail is half the size it should be. Odd thing about her, she has no wings. Her underbelly is a off gray color, which is odd.

Personality: She's typically kind, but on the inside she is very self-conscious she hates when people talk about her wing stubs, or even her tail and leg. She is a complicated dragon, who has irrational problems and mood swings. She's bipolar, meaning one moment she can be happy, but the next she could be angry. Willow is mellow, and quite nice, but don't get on her bad side. 

Disability: She can't fly, has to hobble along. Looses balance a lot. 

Dislikes: She doesn't like being made fun of. 

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): Acrophobia, or the fear of heights since she can't fly. 

Clubs: Writing, reading, and History.

Backstory(Why you're here.): Her parents disowned her at an early age because of her odd looks. For around seven years, she lived in Possibility, then she tried to make it out on her own at about age eight. While on the road, she heard of this school.

Other:  Aphrodite 

--

Name: Vain

Tribe: RainWings

Appearance(Be descriptive): His scales usually range from all colors, but he prefers to stay a dark gray color. His eyes are a green so deep they look like the trees in the forest at night. His wings are larger than most RainWings, and he has a straight, non curled tail. 

Personality: He's grumpy, but also kind once you get to know him. (His persona may change over time however) He is loyal to those such as family, or friends.  

Disability: His venom is defective, and he can't swing with his tail.

Likes: Eating, Reading, and Art, and he likes his friends. 

Dislikes: Sleeping, dragons who make fun of him, and fire, storms. 

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): Astraphobia, or the fear of lightning/thunder, and Glossophobia, or the fear of speaking in front of others. 

Clubs: Speech (To conquer his fear), Art. 

Backstory(Why you're here.): The RainWings shunned him and kicked him out once they found out his non-venom secret. 

Other: Aphrodite 

--

Name: Ash

Tribe: NightWings

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance(Descriptive): She has ebony black scales, but the undersides of her wings are a deep deep indigo color. She has gray eyes, and no star-like scales on her wings. Her underbelly is a deep gray-green color. On her left back leg, she has a Sandwing barb scar mark that twists from her leg to her hip.

Personality: She's kind, funny, smart, and very chill. She likes making the class she teaches fun. Ash wants a lot of dragonet/dragons to like her. 

What they teach: Reading.

Backstory: She lived with the NightWings in the rainforest for a while, but when she heard about this school, she ran away secretly to teach. Nobody even knew she went missing. 

Fears: Monophobia, or the fear of being alone. 

Likes: She likes Eating, Reading, Writing, Teaching, and her students. 

Dislikes: No fun, being grumpy, being alone. 

Enjoy!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

"You're bumming me out, man." ~Blaine 

Poke

please don't let this die

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Ooh, I will make a form just wait

• Posted at:

Name: Mamba

Tribe: Rain/SandWing

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Appearance: Mamba is a burst of green, orange, yellow, blue and tan, atleast when you see him. He has green scales with yellow underscsles like the a snake. He has orange horns and blue mask. He has shocking green eyes and a long tail. He is quite small, but he has a oversized frill and wings, which weighs him down.

Personality: He is socially awkward and quiet, he secretly hates fruit and loves to hunt. He doesn't make friends easily and scares them off sometimes.

Disability: His large wings and frill weighs him down, and he has a disability to where he can't control the color of his scales, which causes him to be invisible most of them time. He has large fangs that he is afraid will hurt someone, and his long tail is barbed with a shocking venom, not death venom. He is afraid the students will trip on his tail.

Likes: Hunting, being unseen, reading, sneaking around, scrolls, drawing

Dislikes: SandWings, fruit, math, light

Fears: Hurting others, getting poison, tripping over his wings, mocking

Clubs: Art, Music, Flight, Musical

Backstory: Mamba was heavily abused by his father which was a SandWing, and forced to steal stuff and hunt for him. His mother was not there with him, but he assumed his father had killed her. He got caught sometimes and was hurt, and one day he developed a change to where he stayed invisible thanks to fear.

• Posted at:

Mamba is accepted! Maybe him and Willow could be friends? Eventually? 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Poke.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Sure ;3

• Posted at:

Oml I put music two times, add reading to that

• Posted at:

Oooh, I'd ship them too! Maybe Willow can help him become less.... invisible. Mamillow. (Their names are hard to ship.) 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

XDD best ship ever

Mamillow or Wilamba

oh jeez, this is funny

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Forms: 

Name: Holly

Tribe: IceWing

Sexuality: Strait

Appearance(Be descriptive): Her scales are a deep purple, fading into shades of blue. Her horns and spines are tinted blue at the tips, but the rest of the horn is a simple sliver color. Her wing membranes are a pale purple/blue color. She has deep cuts and scars running up her leg, and one scar running up her snout. Her eyes got her the name Holly, they are swirled red and green like a christmas wreath. Her claws have the same coloring, but much more subtle, so it looks as if her talons are a glazed over version of her eyes. (They just look more silver than her eyes).

Personality: Holly is usually quite shy, but if you are the few she trusts, she is very protective and kind. She normally tries to stay cool, but her IceWing temper will come out sometimes if a dragon gets on her nerves. She is bipolar and has major depression, but she is excellent at hiding it, as she has done before. If she finds a mate/close friend, she is sure she'll tell someone her secrets. Although her shy nature, she is quite brave and isn't afraid to stand up for her friends. She tries to stay peaceful nonetheless, and she tries to appear happy. 

Disability: She is unable to withstand freezing subzero temps, and has odd flares of heat, which sometimes causes her to faint.

Likes: Reading and learning in general, animals, music/singing, flying through the sky around the academy, running.

Dislikes: Sharp objects, fights, yelling, un tuned instruments, stumbling or looking like a fool, and stuttering

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): Her father/abuse, dark spaces, and sharp objects.

Clubs: Flight, Music, and athletics

Backstory(Why you're here.): She was nearly beaten to death numerous times by her father. Her mother experienced the same thing, and she left when she was only a month old. Her mother came back when Holly was 3 and helped her escaped. Her father came back to try and find the two, and her mother abandoned her again so neither of them wouldn't be found. She then found out about the school when she was 4, and came as fast as she could.

Other: (Can she crush on Vain) Aphrodite

Teacher coming in soon!

• Posted at:

=Diamond=

The Forum Kitsune

LGBTQ+

She/Her

I am a:

Greencloak

Warrior

SeaWing

Divergent

Unwanted

Singer

Witch

My OCs:

Aqua the SeaWing

Mia the RainWing

Holly the IceWing

Dusk the NightWing

Oak the Mudwing

Cayden the SandWing

Pyro the SkyWing

Poke a dope

• Posted at:

Name: Terra

Tribe: MudWing

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance(Descriptive): Her scales are very dark brown, almost like mud. Her underbelly is like dry soil, and so are her membraines. Her eyes are forest green, a vibrant shade of green. The right wing membrane is super ripped up from her brother beating on her. She is also slightly smaller, and her left horn is also chipped.

Personality: She is a kind, friendly teacher. Terra knows how to be fun when teaching, so she is layed back, but knows how to be firm at the same time. She makes it her goal to learn every ones names and their likes and personalities. She is also very honest, and loves talking with her classes. She hides treats and gives her classes special treatment. Pretty much everyones favorite teacher.

What they teach: Music

Backstory: She was always the nerdy intelligent one, so she decided to sneak off and started teaching.

Fears(Must have one): Holes and huge crouds/public speaking

Likes: Teaching, interacting with students, learning, running, helping students with injures and emotional problems.

Dislikes: Annoying/rude dragonets, useless bickering, and fighting

Other: Aphrodite

• Posted at:

=Diamond=

The Forum Kitsune

LGBTQ+

She/Her

I am a:

Greencloak

Warrior

SeaWing

Divergent

Unwanted

Singer

Witch

My OCs:

Aqua the SeaWing

Mia the RainWing

Holly the IceWing

Dusk the NightWing

Oak the Mudwing

Cayden the SandWing

Pyro the SkyWing

Holly and Terra accepted! And yes, Holly can crush on Vain. He may start to like her too, depends. He's a keep to himself kind of dragon. 

May lower Vain's age to like, six.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Poke. Pokiety, poke.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Name: Crystal
Tribe: Icewing/nightwing
Sexuality: straight
Appearance(Be descriptive): Pale blue scales that shift to black on will, silver crystal like scales near eyes, Dark blue with a hint of gold eyes, normal icewing build
Personality: Shy, timid, mischievous when comfortable with dragons, very polite with important dragons but carefree otherwise, also witty
Disability: Doesn't have frost breath or fire
Dislikes: being trapped and fighting 
Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): The dark
Clubs: Reading
Backstory(Why you're here.): Originally from the ice kingdom until they found out that she's a hybrid. Then was abandoned in the mountains 
Other: Aphrodite, Can she be born under 3 moons and have advanced nightwings powers? Also extremely smart

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

One Ring to rule them all

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year ( I am going to fail my O.W.L.S)

@Eagleamber- Yes, Crystal can be like Darkstalker, but let's not be OP here please. Thanks. Also, accepted!

@Everyone, I think we can start the Roleplay. 

Here are the roommates:

Willow and Holly

Vain and Crystal

Mamba and _______

Teachers: 

Ash

Terra

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

When are we going to start?

I still ship Mamillow

• Posted at:

We can start now I guess

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba: Mamba watched nervously as he entered the academy, he was invisible and it looked like a bunch of books were floating in the air. He did not want anyone to step on his wings or tail. 

• Posted at:

Name: Sabertooth

Tribe: IceWings

Sexuality: Asexual Heteroromantic

Appearance(Be descriptive): His scales are a pale blue, with extremely odd darker-pale-blue stripes going down his back. Nobody knows why his stripes are there, but some say it's a genetic mutation of some sort. His underbelly is an even paler blue, easily confused for white, and his eyes are an extremely dark blue. His stripes seem to replace the spikes on his neck, because he lacks them, but the spikes on the tip of his tail are a bright white. He also has sharp teeth, mixing the stripes and the sharp teeth to create his name. NO, HE IS NOT A MIX OF A SABERTOOTH CAT AND AN ICEWING.

Personality: Sabertooth has been extremely emotional ever since he was abandoned by his parents. He's rather cold, and, oddly, despises IceWings for "abandoning" him. Sabertooth seems to have depression, and he tries to show that he's more than what others think he is. He's extremely vengeful, and has even gone far enough to try and "end it all". He's almost always down in the dumps about something.

Disability: He can't withstand cold tempartures

Likes: Being alone, peacefulness, when another IceWing gets in trouble

Dislikes: IceWings (oddly, except for himself), large crowds

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): He has Anthropophobia, the fear of company of other dragons. However, this is only applied when other IceWings are his "company". He'll also have Cherophobia (the fear of happiness) for a while during the RP.

Clubs: Art and writing

Backstory(Why you're here.): His parents abandoned him at a year old for the lack of his spikes and the odd stripes he has, along with the lack of withstanding cold tempartures. When he tried to consult the Queen about it, she pushed him away, and Sabertooth ran away from the IceWing kingdom. For the next year of his life, he wandered blandly around Pyrrhia, starving and lonely, until one day, while crossing SeaWing territory, he was discovered by a passing SeaWing patrol. He begged to live with them, but just like the Queen of the IceWings, the Queen pushed him away. He tried and tried every territory, which all of them pushed him away.. except for the SandWing kingdom. They welcomed him into the tribe, and he started living in the palace and helping the guards. And one day, he recieved a letter for a place called Aphrodite Mountain Academy..

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

Form:

Name: Peregrine

Tribe: SkyWings

Appearance: Bronze eyes; rust/brick red; sunset yellow/orange underbelly/wing membrane/eye ridge; coal/black horns/claws/spines; long scar over her heart; scars over right eye, making that eye partially blind; right ear tip is ripped, does not affect her hearing; back left leg is twisted and useless; abnormally large wings, even for a Skywing; taller than other Skywings; she wears a necklace that has a piece of bloodstone, onyw, jade, and tiger's eye on it;

Personality: She's very secretive, very quiet, loves flying, and rather die that lose her wings. She really doesn't judge dragons, but she hates IceWings because an IceWing put her in the hospital (when she got the neck scar). She doesn't trust many dragons, and has very few friends because of this. Her only friends are her twin sister, Gyrfalcon, and Tornado. Since she's such a good fighter, Peregrine is often outside, soaring and practicing her aerial combat skills. She loves nature, and enjoys reading about animals. She uses her intelligence to work her way out of problems, and help out around the Sky Kingdom. Her sister is a healer, and they have debated about which life is better, healing or fighting. Her explosive and very short temper has a tendency to get her in trouble, as she will fight anyone if they irritate her enough. She's always been avoided my most dragonets, and she pretends it doesn't bother her, but on the inside, it tears her apart. She's been bullied and teased by too many dragons, and she has scars from fights with bullies.

Disability: half blind, cannot use useless leg for literally anything, limps

Likes: Flying, art, doodling, doodling, mangoes (idk), puns/jokes (too much)

Dislikes: IceWings, any bully, anyone who teases her about her leg/eye/ear

Fears: Loosing the use of her wings, loosing anyone she loves

Clubs: Art, Music, Flight Club (do i put club on that last one?)

Backstory: In school, she was always the outcast. Her mother always felt bad about her leg, and she regretted not being able to do anything about it. Peregrine eventually entered the army. She got the eye-scar, and left the army after the war ended, going back to school and enduring countless months of suffering. When she found out about this school, she leapt at the chance to enter.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Crystal had already arrived at the academy. As she was exiting the hallway off of her dorm room, she heard a voice inside her head. This was a normal occurrence as being a mindreader, stuff like this happened regularly. It was a nervous one like they were trying to stay hidden and unnoticed Curiosity took over and as she followed the voice she heard it took her to the entrance. Instead of seeing a dragon there, there were floating books. As she listened she heard the thoughts coming from the area of the levitating books. 

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Sabertooth and Peregrine accepted. Will PoV later after school! 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Willow: She took hobbling steps into the huge cavern school. Taking a deep breath in, she limped forward, her wing stumps wiggling nervously. Willow was nervous, and afraid. She didn't want to be made fun of. According to this map, my first class is down this way, and it's starting tomorrow. They said we get a day to talk, eat, explore, and make friends. Guess that's today, she thought.

Vain: He walked in the cave, seeing an IceWing, a deformed MudWing, and some flying books. In a pouch around his neck, he had a scroll or two that was blank parchment. Those were his history note scrolls and his note taking scrolls in general. Why did the RainWings shun him? Because they hated his deformities. 

Ash: She traveled the long, open halls. In her talons, she had a scroll from the head dragon. Then she went to the main hallway and she tacked it to the wall using a nail-like stone point. She hammered it in the wall with her claws, and then she walked away, back to her classroom.

(Thanks for joining everyone!)

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Peregrine POV

I soared closer to the school and swept in the entryway. I limped in, spotting a RainWing, a MudWing with stumps for wings, and a stack of floating books. Should I check in somewhere. Will I need to? But how else will I get my schedule? Thoughts spiraled around in my mind like vultures. I shook my head, forcingFocus.  them out. Get out and STAY OUT! Argh. Alright, time to focus.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Willow: She turned in limping circles, spotting a SkyWing who looked nervous, yet curious. She hobbled over to her, clearing her throat. "Need help? Oh look, here's a scroll saying our dorm rooms." 

(Gotta update that, oops.)

Vain: He stepped forward, looking around. Opening his shimmering gray-blue wings, he flew over all the other students and he walked down a long corridor. So, where to get my schedule... Maybe the front office? He thought, stumbling across a reading classroom. Inside, a teacher who was a NightWing was fiddling with some scrolls, arranging them in neat little scroll holders. "Hello?" He asked, poking his head in.

Ash: She turned around, looking at a young RainWing. She smiled gently, then said, "Hello young student." 

He then asked, "Where do I get my schedule?"

"You get them tomorrow in the great hall before we start classes." Ash answered. "I'm Ash, the reading teacher. See you tomorrow." The student walked away, swishing his tail as a shimmer of red flashed across his ruff.  

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Roomates: 

Willow/Holly

Vain/Crystal

Mamba/Sabertooth

Peregrine/______

Just act like it's on the scroll.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Sabertooth

I dived onto the top of the mountain- it seemed a few dragons were there already. I slinked through the other dragons- avoiding a certain one who resembled an IceWing (Crystal)- over to the entrance to the academy. I stared in, my stomach churning in fear. There were bound to be other IceWings here.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

Willow: After helping Peregrine, she staggered over to another IceWing (Sabertooth), and she paused, sensing fear and a stomach-lurching feeling. "Are you okay?" She whispered lowly. "Do you need help?" Her back right leg, the twisted one, rested on the ground, and her half-as-long tail swished behind her. Her warmly colored eyes blinked at him. Her wing stubs flapped restlessly. 

Vain: He went back into the main hallway, sighing. His scales now had little red dots scattered over his wings, neck, and underbelly. The rest of him was the deep gray-blue color. He frowned, sitting in a secluded corner before he pulled out a reading scroll. It was a story of the older DoD from the SandWing war a long time ago. He loved their story, how they saved the world, and how they were all inter-tribe best friends. He read over the scroll, a small smirk on his snout.

Ash: She fiddled with more scrolls, neatly setting her room to look like all parts of the dragon world. The wallpapers had different biomes in the setting, and she felt at home looking at the forest one.  

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

As I was staring at the floating pile of books. Several other voices flooded by brain. As I was dealing with the migraine, a lot of other dragons came in and out of the main hall/entrance. After some of the pain left, I stumbled towards my room to recover. I sort of remembered where it was from the map they gave me earlier.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Free poke

• Posted at:

Survivin~

Claynami

Sunnyflight

Glorybringer

Tempslide

OC's:

Tempest {Sea/Sand}

Rockslide {Sky}

Deathwatcher {Night}

Mamba: As I noticed some dragons were looking at me, I got nervous as I held my tail up high and kept my fangs in my mouth. This tail will not hurt anyone, he said as he briskly galloped away, reading a scroll while running. First class.. Writing. He frowned, knowing that atleast he will be able to see what he writes. He looked around nervously and breathed in air slowly in and out. He finally had found the room and went in

• Posted at:

Willow: She looked at the scroll, then down at her own. My first class is writing. Yay I guess, she thought, thumping through the hallway to the writing classroom.

(I'm gonna make Ash both reading and writing teacher!)

Vain: He put his scroll away, then began to walk around. His non-curled tail flicked uselessly behind him. Vain ran his forked tongue over his fangs. Useless useless useless, went his mind. 

Ash: She turned around to see two students, an inivisible dragon, and a wingless MudWing. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba: Mamba set his books by the side and he looked immediately invisible for those to see. He got nervous an raised his hand, oh stupid. He facepalmed knowing they couldn't see his hand. "Umm," he spoke up nervously, "What's the first lesson?"

• Posted at:

Name: Waterlily
Tribe: Seawings
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance(Descriptive): Dark blue scales, sea green eyes, normal seawing build
Personality: Calculating, kind, wise, highly intellegent
What they teach: Science and/or History
Backstory: She was born to an outcast seawing and was disliked by most seawings due to that fact. She grew up in a cave near the Diamond spray delta. Her parent brought her loads of scrolls and she studied a lot.
Fears(Must have one): Drowning
Likes: Sunlight, being dry ( Most of the time), Reading, Writing, teaching
Dislikes: Seawings, Mud, Fire

Crystal: After a while I thought the headache would have left by now but it only got worse. The longer I stayed here the more pain I felt. It must have been the other dragons freaking out about the first day. Since it was the settling in day I decided that a few hours away from this place would do me some good. I wouldn't really be missing anything except some introductions. I quickly got up and headed for a hidden entrance below the food center.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

(Waterlily accepted!)

Willow: She glanced to where she could see nothing but a shimmer of hidden scales and a voice. She looked at the NightWing intently. "Yeah, what is it?" She asked quickly.

Vain: He finally made his way to writing class. He saw one student, but he heard two voices. Strange, he thought. He walked to a spot on the rock seats and he sat down, setting his satchel beside him.

Ash: She grinned at the students. "Our first lesson will be to read the scroll on the last prophecy. Then from there I'll ask questions. We will also be writing our own story about what would've happened if the DoD had failed." She answered. "Got it?" She then rushed to her desk, grabbing reading scrolls and passing them out.

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5