Mamba frowned, "They would fail utterly and war would rage on until all the sisters were dead or one was victorious," he said quietly as he started writing on what would happen

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Crystal: As I took off from the secret entrance, I flew around the academy. As I was looking in one of the classrooms I saw an older dragon watching a couple other dragons write stuff down in scrolls. As I drifted closer I saw a scroll writing itself. It must have been the dragon near the invisible books. Before I could get out of sight one of the dragonets (can be anyone) saw me. I quickly flew to another cave window.

Waterlily: I was running late today. I stayed up reading last night, I never have enough time on my talons. Thank the moons they have writing first. As I scurried to the science lab to get ready for class, I peaked by head in the writing cave. " Hey Ash, when you're done may I see their work?", I asked. I already knew their task, as Ash had run it by us yesterday.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

One Ring to rule them all

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year ( I am going to fail my O.W.L.S)

Sabertooth

I glanced over to the MudWing, and hopped inside the cavern. I searched for the nearest teacher, walked up to them, and asked "What classes am I in?".

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

Name: WinterBerry 

Tribe: IceWing and RainWing hybrid 

Sexuality: is male but likes boys and girls (I forget the word) 

Appearance(Be descriptive): Is crystal white, Has the body type of a RainWing, but has a small IceWing head. Has the IceWing spikes and whip thin tales. His icicle spikes are pastel granite colors. Around the eyes are the pastel colors. Under his wings are the different shades of pastel colors. His eyes are like IceWings. He also has the RainWing spikes around the neck (I forget what they're called) Pastel colors. He has RainWing venom teeth. Claws are really sharp like IceWIngs. 

Personality: Is always aware of his surroundings and is brave. He doesn't have any experience with making friends. He is always putting in extra work to get something perfect. OCD

Disability: OCD, is a weak flyer. 

Dislikes: Doesn't like people saying that band isn't cool! Hates when people call his name a girl name. 

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): The dark

Clubs: Um Art & Music and flight

Backstory: Was abandoned by his parents for safety reasons. The IceWing Kingdom threatened to kill him. So His father, Meltaway (IceWing) and his mother, RainDrop (RainWing) put him into hiding with the NightWings. His mother and father are suspected to be dead. NightWings name is Venus (female) 

Other: Aphrodite I AM OPEN FOR SHIPPING!!!!! 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

Too many OC's to count now

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Ship: HurricaneBerry

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Btw, both appealing to boys and girls is a Bisexual :333

Pretty sure.

• Posted at:

WinterBerry accepted! Have fun and welcome!

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

"You're bumming me out, man." ~Blaine 

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Pokeee

• Posted at:

Crystal: I quickly entered the cave and ran to my cave. Hopefully I wasn't seen. I decided I would go to the next class after writing but for now, I would just relax and try to control my mindreading powers.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow: She began to write on her scroll: The dragonets-If they had failed. If they had failed, our world would still be in war. It would still be chaotic and destructive, and no one would be in peace. No one, not even us here now, would be alive or even safe. The war would've dragged on and on and on if they hadn't stopped it. Let's be lucky they did. -Willow. Then, after writing, she raised her talons and the teacher, Ash, came by and scooped it up, bundling it over to her desk. 

Vain: He scribbled on his scroll, sighing. Our world would still be in war. Nobody would have won. That's what would've happened if they hadn't stopped it. 

Ash: She smiled, reading over Willow's scroll. "Yes yes, Terra, you may read them. I'll drop them off by the science lab later." She muttered. Closing her black wings, she looked around her classroom. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Is Waterlily my roommate now? Also, have classes started yet? I'm confuzzled.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Winterberry, and yes classes have started. They are currently in writing. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba wrote the summary for if the dragonet hath failed, 'They would utterly fail and the war would rage until a SandWing sister were to be victorious, of all died in the fight. Dragons die everyday, and Scarlet's arena would sacrifice dragons for the joy of thrilling entertainment.' He wrote more so on, but soon enough raised his paper in the air for the teacher to notice.

• Posted at:

(Oh moons oh moons I forgot about this...  I'm gonna RP now. And just in case, Wald, can you RP as Terra if I don't? And let's just pretend she came in the class room on time...)

Holly: I looked around, trying to think. It took a few minutes, but I thought of an answer. Writing down, If the Dragons had failed, chaos would be everywhere, and nobody would be safe. Jade mountain would've fallen, just as this school wouldn't have been made. The sisters would have fought until all were dead or one victorious. I took a look over at vain, a smile creeping over my face. I watched him hold up his paper, and I did the same, waiting for the teacher to notice.

• Posted at:

=Diamond=

The Forum Kitsune

LGBTQ+

She/Her

I am a:

Greencloak

Warrior

SeaWing

Divergent

Unwanted

Singer

Witch

My OCs:

Aqua the SeaWing

Mia the RainWing

Holly the IceWing

Dusk the NightWing

Oak the Mudwing

Cayden the SandWing

Pyro the SkyWing

Crystal: The first period would end soon and then the next one would start soon after. I got up and started to walk to the next lesson before writing ended. Thankfully I didn't encounter anyone.

Waterlily: "Thank you Ash.", I said.( Waterlily's a teacher. The science and history one) I then headed towards the science lab to prepare for the day's experiment on leaves and rainwing venom.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Peregrine POV

I'd gotten lost on my first day! How humiliating! I rushed into the writing classroom, seeing that the class had already started. I hurried over to the teacher, and some of the students looked up as I limped-ran in. "I'm so sorry! I just got lost and couldn't find the room and I'm sorry I'm late!"

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

*I changed the PoV color to a deeper blue so you can actually see it* 

WinterBerry looked around the campus. He was completely confused. He looked to his right to see a dark black NightWing. Venus gave him a smile. He gave her a frown in return. "Do I have to go? The only reason I'm here is because I can't fly well, right?" He asked her. "That's not just that. I have to go on a business trip and no one would be able to take care of you. This is a perfect opportunity to get you some friends and a soul mate. Also, you won't be able to survive on your own if you can't fly straight." WinterBerry gave Venus another scowl. She was always talking about a soul mate but was it essential for him to have one at this age? "Enough with that," he said looking away from her peering eyes. "Ok let's go. I'll walk you up to the entrance and then I have to get going on my business trip." They walked to the entrance.  WinterBerry pulled out a map out of his leather satchel.  "Ok I have to go," Venus said pulling him in to kiss his forehead. WinterBerry scooted away from her in a hurry. "Ok, I'm going to be late, by!" He said scurrying off so she couldn't kiss him. OK so is it this way or is it this way? He wondered looking at his map. He looked around for anybody who could help him. 

*someone please help* 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: As I was heading out of the dorm caves I saw an icewing(Winterberry) looking around. "I guess I should try and make some friends", I thought. "Hey, are you lost?", I said very timidly. I looked into his mind and managed to pull out the fact that he can't fly well and that his mom? Venus, left him here to make some friends.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

(I was think possibly Willow and WinterBerry could be friends?)

Willow: She looked around the room, her gaze landing on the invisible dragon who was waving his scroll in the air, and she waved timidly at him. 

Vain: He sighed, letting the teacher take his scroll. He then lay his head on his front talons, his scales shifting a black, rolling cloud color hinted with dark green whisps. 

Ash: She took Vain's scroll. "Class ends in a few minutes, next you guys have science. Enjoy." She announced. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba saw the MudWing wave at him, he waved back, trying as hard as he can to change his scale colors atleast a little bit, he looked at his hand, hoping to see a glimmer of scales, and it changed for a slight second before being invisible again. Well, at least for a little bit, he chided, whispering 'Hi' to the MudWing

• Posted at:

WinterBerry looked at the IceWing and NightWing hybrid. Was she talking to me? "Um yes," he stumbled. She's beautiful! Wait what am I thinking!? "Um, I need help finding the office. I wasn't assigned a dorm or I lost my greeting letter so I forgot which dorm I'm in. I also need help finding my first class," he said finding himself blushing. "My NightWing stepmom had to go early so she couldn't help me. My name is WinterBerry." I can't stop blushing. This is my first time making friends and it doesn't help that she's so pretty. WinterBerry eyed her up and down. She was definitely an IceWing and NightWing hybrid. Her scales a pale blue and her eyes a dark blue with gold. Then he noticed the crystal tear near her eye. He blushed again. She can read minds! Oh gosh, this is embarrassing. 

@dragonflyaqua Yes let's have our OC's meat sometime soon! *I LOVE THIS RP SO FAR* 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

bump 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: As WinterBerry was talking I couldn't help but hear his thoughts as they were about me. I blushed as he thought that I was beauitiful. No one ever thought that about me, they always thought I was a freak of nature and they shouldn't accociate themselves with me Maybe we could be friends."Okay, follow me. New places are always hard to figure out. I believe the main office is down this hall.", I said as I turned towards a cave on out right. As I took a closer look at him, I saw that he had a rainwing like body accented with icewing features.  He looked kind of handsome in a warmer way than an icewing.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Peregrine PoV

I sheepishly sat down, tail curling up around my flank to hide my twisted leg. I wrote my response on a piece of parchment that Ash had given me: If the dragonets had failed, Burn would have been killed by the dragonbite vipers, and Blaze would likely have surrendered to Blister, only to be killed. This school wouldn't exsist, and Blister would've probably tried to conquer the continent. I looked around the room, uncertain of what to do. Should I give the teacher my paper? Or should I hold it up so she would walk around and take my paper? I doodled on the edge of my paper to pass the time. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

@eagleamber ok, can we ship this? *IS SUPER EXCITED* 

WinterBerry looked down the hall to their right. "Thank you," he said giving her a warm smile. He started off towards the main office following after Crystal. He couldn't help catching up to her side and nudging his wing with hers. Her pretty scales glimmered in the light. "So um, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked trying to make conversation. I want to get to know her. She's so nice I think she would be a wonderful friend. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

@scarletlion yes of course!

Crystal: As I was trying to remember where the main office is, WinterBerry somehow caught up to me and nudged my wing with his.

" Oh, I like to read scrolls and explore new places.", I said. I hope that didn't make me sound strange...," What do you like to do?"

The main office was just ahead of us, when the bell rang, signaling the end of first period and the start of science.

Waterlily: As the bell went off, I scrambled around placing the experiment materials at each desk of two. A vial of rainwing venom was to be collected at my desk, so that no one got hurt. The test was to explore the properties of rainwing venom and see what could and could not be melted.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Sabertooth (after he got to the class)

I held my ink-dipped quill in my talon, jotting down what I think would have happened.

"If the dragonets had failed, they would have most likely been killed by Blister or Burn some way or another. Glory wouldn't have ruled the RainWings, the RainWing captives would have never been rescued, and the "false dragonets" may have filled in for them instead."

I suddenly found myself lightly singing the words to the Dragonet Prophecy, a murmur only I could hear. I began to sing a bit louder overtime, but not too loud.

The song Sabertooth was singing was "The Dragonet Prophecy Song" by Gretchen Ratke.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

@eagleamber944 *is screaming inside* No one usually wants to ship OC's with me so this is a very happy moment for me

WinterBerry stared at her while she gave him his answer. "Oh! I like to read too! I also like to draw and I also play the bass clarinet," WinterBerry started. He then realized how dumb he sounded. "Haha um I guess I'm kinda weird aren't I? An IceWing RainWing hybrid playing the bass clarinet," he said looking down at his talons embarrassed. He then heard the bell for the students next period. "Oh, I guess I missed a few classes. Oh! that means you need to get to class. I think I can find the office from here. Um, I guess see you later?" He said waiting for her answer. He looked into her Dark blue-gold eyes. Hopefullly she doesn't think I'm weird for playing the bass clarinet. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: " Aren't we all weird? I mean we all go to this school for strange dragons, no offence. Compared to 'normal' dragons we are is some way. Doesn't it just mean that our reality is just different than theirs? Sorry I tend to get philosophical at times." Oh great I rambled, no what's he going to think about me? This is why I don't like being with other dragons! Three Moons! He's staring at me!, " Yeah, I'll see you later. Good luck finding your way through the school. Oh and your not weird for playing bass clarinet.", I added, after reading his thoughts. I then proceeded to turn around and take a short cut I found to the science cave. Maybe later I could look into WinterBerry's future.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow: She stood up as the bell rang. "Catch ya later... was it Mamba?" She said timidly, waving a wing nub at him. 

Vain: He got up, walking out of the class. Science is next right? I think so, Vain thought calmly, his scales rolling with thunderstorm like gray and black. Hints of red outlined his wings and his tail.

Ash: She scrambled forward, trying to grab scrolls and whatnot before they all left. She grabbed all of the assignments up, tossing them to her desk. "Nice to meet you all class! Can't wait for tomorrow!" She chirped, returning to her desk. 

(Perhaps Willow and WinterBerry could bump into each other during passing period?)

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

WinterBerry gave her another warm smile as she walked away. He waved his talons at her. She doesn't think I'm

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Willow: She limped from the room, and by mistake, she crashed head on into a Rain/Ice hybrid (WinterBerry). She fell backward, "Ahh!" She cried.

Vain: He walked to the next class.

(Not gonna PoV as Ash rn)

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

*MY POST DIDN'T GO THROUGH!!* 

Winter Berry gave her another warm smile as she walked away. He waved his talons at her. She doesn't think I'm weird! Yes! He walked towards the office. He returned out with papers of information. He pulled out his map again. Oh, so I'm here. My dorm is here! Since Crystal showed him he now understood. I have to see her again! He ran down the hallways with a new energy. The energy of freedom and friendship. He finally reached his dorm. He shared it with a female SkyWing by the name of Peregrine. He looked inside to see his requested blue and white pillows and blankets and his large bass clarinet case in the corner. I'll unpack later. He put down his extra luggage he carried. He suddenly heard the bell ring. Ok, so I've missed 3-4 periods now great. He ran out of his room, but accidentally running into female MudWing. "Oh sorry," he said stepping out of her way. 

*Female Mudwing is so posted to be Willow* 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Mamba looked at his schedule, science was next and after science was music. "Hmm, I guess I will find a way.." he faltered, going out the back door. He looked around nervously, but found himself facing a cliff edge. "What in the world?" He said staring outside. He heard the back door shut behind him. "Oh no.." he said looking around. "I could have atleast held the door open.. Noe I have to find a way to get back inside.. There should be somewhere," he said flying to the peak of the mountain

• Posted at:

Crystal: As I walked into the science lab I couldn't help but think about WinterBerry and what exactly a bass clarinet was.( I know what it is irl) Just as I got to a desk I got a splitting headache as the other students came in. I tried to think about a way to drown out the sound but I couldn't. The teacher was looking at me strangely like she knew that I was a mindreader and having a headache, I mean the silver scales around the eyes make it obvious.

Waterlily: As I was writing down the instructions on the board, an icewing, nightwing hybrid came in and stumbled as she got to her desk. I guess she's a mindreader who wasn't trained properly. I wonder if I could bring in a mindreading teacher in to help her. She seems to be handling it well.

" Alright class. I'm Waterlily, your Science and History teacher. For today's lesson we'll experiment rainwing venom on different substances. With the dragon next to you, one of you come up and get a vial of venom. The instructions are on the board behind me. Feel free to ask questions and no running in the lab, as rainwing venom is very dangerous and can kill you instantly if it gets in any sensitive areas, such as your eyes. You may begin."

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow: She scrambled up. "Oh, sorry." She heard the IceWing say. She shrugged, then said, "It's normal, dragons just run into me and ignore me." Her wing stumps wiggled furiously, but she felt happy-ish on the inside, since he had actually said something. "Oh, and if you're lost, we have Science. You can follow me if you'd like." She took a few limping steps forward, struggling to keep her balance due to her tail.

Vain: He arrived at Science and he immediately saw the venom. With a loud, displeased hiss, he sat down at a desk in the back, whorls of red entwining in his black-dark-gray scales. Since his venom didn't work, he thought venom was stupid, and he wasn't afraid to admit that he was jealous. He was jealous that everyone else in the Rain Forest got working venom. 

Ash: She quickly stacked the scrolls, then she quickly raced toward the Science lab. She set the scrolls on the teacher's desk, then she rushed back to her room. Sighing, she entered the lonely, dark room. Once inside, since she was afraid of being alone, she let in an outside frog. The frog croaked bleakly, hopping around. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

WinterBerry looked at the dragon in front of him more closley. She had red and brown copper scales. One of her back legs were twisted and she had no wings. WinterBerry gave her a warm smile. Maybe I can make another friend. "That would be great!" he said with a smile following after her towards science. "Um my names WinterBerry," he said trying to make conversation. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker

Street Racer, GT6 & FRS

WoF writer

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Mamba hissed annoyed, as he went to the top of the peak. "Somewhere has to be an opening," he said looking around. He finally had found the place and he trotted in. He was about to try finding a pathway down the mountian, but as he looked down it was a long drop "I can fly," he said quietly has he took a step foward and went into the place. Turns out, he was in the main hall again. "Now.. Wheres science?" he said frowning, looking around.

• Posted at:

Crystal: My headache managed to subside long enough to perform the experiment. I didn't have a partner because no one was sitting next to me. I guess no one wants to be friends with a nightwing after what happened in the past, I thought miserably.For the write up at the end (conclusion) I wrote,' Rainwing venom only melts the living or organic matter, substances like metal are unaffected because it is abiotic.   I brought this up to the teacher and then went to sit back down, when the migraine returned.

Waterlily: As soon as class began, Ash came running in with the scrolls from writing. As the students were completing the experiment I started reading them. So far the students only wrote a few sentences all along the same lines of,' The Queens would kill each other and Blister would be Queen and the Dragonets of Destiny would be replaced.' The dragons these days don't have much of an imagination as I would have hoped. They only wrote about the most obvious option.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow: She hobbled on. "Nice name," she said earnestly, "I'm Willow." Quickly, she reached the door to the Science Lab. She hobbled over and sat at an empty station. She saw a dark, mad RainWing (Vain) and she waved at him. 

Vain: His scales rolled darker and darker. "I'm not studying this. Thanks." He stood up, stomping out of the room, his scales still rolling different, dangerous colors. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

, 2 , , 4 , 5