WinterBerry followed after Willow. My name, cool? That's a first. They walked into the science class. Willow automatically sat at a table alone. Does she not want to sit by me? Um, I missed like 3-4 periods so is this a rule not to sit next to other dragonets. I wonder if Crystal has this class. WinterBerry sat at a table alone looking down at his long IceWing RainWing hybrid talons. He ran his talons through his pastel colored ice cycles. He closed his eyes breathing in and out the pure air. Don't get stressed, just think about something else. His head filled with the thoughts of Crystal. Her beautiful light blue scales and her dark blue and gold eyes. He felt himself blushing all of a sudden. Ok, maybe not her she makes me blush too much. He opened his eyes to see more dragonets pile into the room. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

e Scarlet Lion e

Too many OC's to count now

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Ship: HurricaneBerry

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: As the other dragons finished their experiments I looked around the room. Even through the pain of the headache I could see WinterBerry sitting at a desk alone, near the front in the corner. As I was focusing on him, trying to get a clear sight through the cloudyness. A dragon stormed out of the class. I didn't pay much attention to him though and turned my attention back to WinterBerry. Should I go talk to him? Or will it make me seem weird as none of the other dragons are sitting or talking to each other.

Waterlily: Everything was going fine, until a dragon stormed out of the room. I believe his name was Vain and he was a rainwing with defective venom. I felt bad for offending him and taunting him with venom that he couldn't use. Perhaps tomorrow I could do something to make him feel better. Although, I don't exactly know what he likes. I'll have to wait and see. He seems like the type to like scrolls. How could I incorporate that into the next lesson on natural disasters?

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Mamba entered the room, obviously unseen as he saw Willow, "Hi," he piped up looking at her. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked semiawkwardly.

• Posted at:

Willow: She smiled at Mamba's voice. "Go ahead," she said sweetly, scooting over to give him room. Her half sized tail curled up next to her, wrapping around her back talons. She smiled warmly at his figure.

Vain: His scales were hot with anger, and he flew to the recreation room. Quickly, he set up several oranges. Vain was going to do this, he had to. He began splatting venom at the oranges, but none of them actually melted. He growled, spitting at another one. He heard a tiny sizzle but it wasn't enough to make even a black patch on the healthy orange. His deep scowl turned into a small half smile. It still works. Maybe it just... has to be used in the right way. Or it might not ever really work, but today I got to see that it worked. 

Vain ripped his satchel open and he yanked his scroll out, dipping his claws in the ink. He wrote: Today I found out my venom works. I want to talk to the science teacher to see if it doesn't melt for a cause. My assumption is that it's not being used for the right reason. But I could be wrong. He put the scroll away, wiping the ink from his talons. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

"You're bumming me out, man." ~Blaine 

is this still open ?

Name: brokensight

Tribe:  nightwing

Sexuality: straight

Appearance(Be descriptive):She has black scales with a purple tint, and the undersides of her wings are purple. She has silver around her eyes, and her star-like spots on her wings are brighter than a normal nightwings. Her underbelly is silver. her eyes are pale silver and very cloudy,wich is unusual.

Personality: She's depressed,secluded,dissapointed in herself, but she is very calm. She struggles in class because of her dissability. brokensight want other dragons to leave her alone so she can grieve.

Disability: very blind

Likes:she likes school, Reading(although a dragon has to read to her), Writing(although a dragon has to write for her), grieving over her parents, and dragons who can help her.

Dislikes:loud dragons, dragons who wont leave her alone, large crowd.

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.):  agoraphobia,fear of large crowds

Clubs: history club

Backstory(Why you're here.): she was 4 when her parents were killed and the dragon who killed them blasted fire in her face blinding her completley. she was brought to aphordite mountain acadamy soon after by eclipse the nightwing and brokensight thinks that she could have saved her family but she failed.

Other: aphordite

Name: ostritch

Tribe: sandwing

Sexuality: straight

Appearance(Be descriptive): ostrich is tall for a sandwing her age.  she has pale yellow scales and sand colored underscales. her eyes are amber and her horns are black. her wing membranes are black and are dry and rough like sandpaper and have several cracks. she has several black spots on her wings. her barb is dark brown. her eyes are obsidian black.

Personality: ostritch is friendly and kind.  she is weak and always sick from the snake bite that ruined her wings,but she still enjoys being around friends. 

Disability: her wings are ruined by a snake bite and she cant fly. she is also sick alot.

Likes:friends,warm weather,history,scrolls, and writing letters to her mom back home

Dislikes: dragons who treat her like she is useless, cold weather,snakes,and being sick all the time.

Fears(Have one at least, thanks.): ophidiophobia,fear of snakes.

Clubs: history

Backstory(Why you're here.): when she was 4 she was bitten by a snake on her wing. her mom tried to treat the bite,but the venom spread to her other wing and she was not able to fly. then,her mom brought her to aphordite mountain.

Other: aphordite

mods,please let this through.....

• Posted at:

~Bliss~

Hamiltrash|Pegasister

Athiest|Pan

"I have no idea what I'm doing with my life" - me probably

"Solve your own problems math!" - Actual quote from me in the middle of math class 

Queen of musicals

*WinterBerry is bad at realizing things* 

WinterBerry looked around the room. There was a dragon who sat next to Willow. He continued looking around the room. His eyes finally landed on the beautiful dragon he was a thinking of. Crystal?! She is in my class. He blushed with a smile as he waved at her. Um, should I go say hi? He stood up walking towards her. This is your chance, "Um hi," he said in a whisper. "Um, are we not post to talk because it's so quiet." 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: "Hi. I think we're aloud to talk but no one really is. I guess it's because we all just met and we haven't known each other long enough." I was really excited as WinterBerry came over to me. I don't know why though. "Do you know what class is next? I forgot my schedule in my dorm." Three moons! I'm awful at social interaction! Ughhh, that was the lamest conversation starter in the history of conversations!

Waterlily: As I was going over the next lesson, I remembered that we may have blind dragons here and to keep that in mind when preparing lessons.  Perhaps I could have a peer helper for them but who would be a good teacher who's patient?

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

"Thanks," Mamba said, smiling unseen. He sat down next to her and whispered, "What are we doing anyways?" He said, knowing he was a little bit late. He put down his books and looked around. Willow looked beautiful and she couldn't even see him, one day he might be victorious for being, 'Best Imaginary Friend Cosplayer' 

• Posted at:

Sabertooth

I had actually gotten to the next class, and hopped down into my seat. I stared straight ahead at the teacher, a SeaWing(?) of some sorts, and payed as much attention as I could. I turned to the other dragons, who seemed to have already made friends, I sighed, focusing on Waterlily and the lesson.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

{ QUEEN OF MIND CONTROL }

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

Peregrine PoV

Determined to get to my next class, science, on time, I hurried out the door as soon as the bell rang. I decided not to pop by my sleeping cave and head straight to science. Wherever that was. I wandered the halles, confused, and bumped into someone (can be anyone. Please, Peregrine is alones). 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

WinterBerry stared into her eyes as she spoke with his full attention, "Um I don't know either. Um,  I could ask Willow when class ends. Also, can I sit next to you? I don't know anyone else here except you and Willow and Willow is already sitting with someone." He brushed his talons through the pastel icicles on the back of his head and neck blushing a little. "I don't really want to sit alone if I already know you." 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: " Sure, sit down. I already did part of the experiment." As I shift over to let WinterBerry sit, I can't help but wonder who Willow is. Even though it's invading his privacy, I look into his thoughts and find that Willow is some one he just meet. A rainwing(?) perhaps. She's already sitting down next to a dragon. Another rainwing? As I look closer, the dragon has the same thought trail as the one near the floating books from earlier.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

(Willow is a MudWing)

Willow glanced at Mamba. "We're studying RainWing venom and what it works on. Earlier a RainWing, I believe one with defective venom, stormed out of here." She said quietly. I wish he was a little more.. visible. Maybe I can help him, she thought, and then she asked, "how come you're so.. clear? Maybe you should try a light color for a change." She asked in a whisper.

Vain began to walk the halls again, then he crashed into a SkyWing. He fell back with an 'oof' sound. He got up, dusting himself off before he let dark black roll over all other colors in his scales. His green eyes were startlingly green against the blackness. Who in the moons is this? Smooth move, Vain. Smooth, crashing into random poor, innocent dragonets, he thought. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba winced, "I guess I could try changing my colors," he said quietly, remembering his past as it flickered in his mind. He concentrated in the color pale blue. Maybe, just maybe.. he thought, closing his eyes, when he had opening them, his looked around himself to see his wings flickering the color of pale blue off and on. "Well, now this is strange.." he said awkwardly, trying to figure out on how to make his full body the color of pale blue. "And, I am a RainWing so, I think this topic will work well " he stated

• Posted at:

"Thanks," he said sitting down. WinterBerry looked at the testing tubes and other science lab supplies. "Um, what's the experiment?" He said asking Crystal. He was terrible at realizing things he definitely knew that. He also didn't have the smartest brain. He hadn't realized that SandWings had a barbed tail until last year when a SandWing tried to attack him. That was not a good day. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

(Both of those dragons entered accepted! Sorry, didn't see them before!)

Willow watched the pale blue flickering through his wings. "That's a start." She chuckled slightly. "I think I can help you. We'll make some progress." Her wing stubs wiggled excitedly, and her back, twisted leg thumped the seat. "I've always wondered about RainWing venom, so this topic is great." She said quietly. Willow never liked speaking much anyway, and she already was breaking her own rule to not talk too much. 

Vain stared at the SkyWing (Peregrine) and he frowned. "You all right?" He asked, the black rolling away from his scales. Instead of black, his scales changed a light color of brown. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Mamba smiled, "Yeah, I always wondered too, I haven't used it in a while, though, but I will try," he said, "So, um, what do we study it on, I don't want to melt anything.." he stated awkwardly

• Posted at:

Crystal: " The experiment is to test rainwing venom on different substances. I've done most of them. Do you want to do the rest?" I ask. As the period was wrapping up, I let my mind wander to different dragon's thoughts. A lot of them were scared but some of them were helpful, like the mudwing, Willow's;"I hope I can help Mamba become less invisible. It would really help him become less awkward around others." Or atleast, something along those lines.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Willow half smiled at Mamba. "We're testing it on this metal piece, this orange, and also this branch. Whichever one melts, we have to write it down." She explained in a gentle tone. "Then, the class ends. I believe we have lunch next. They said not all teachers have arrived, so after lunch we go to our sleeping caves." She began to grab for the venom vial, and she dripped a few sizzling drops onto the branch. The leaves, wood, and stems shriveled up, spitting in agony as they died. Willow backed up a little, grinning. Then, when the leaves stopped twisting, she wrote down in the scroll provided: Branch melted. It's a living thing, meaning the orange should melt too, if my theory is correct. 

Vain awaited the SkyWings answer. His scales shifted a deep, mud brown color, tinted with an annoyed yellow. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

WinterBerry looked at the paper below him. He looked at the table of contents, the things that he had to burn with the venom. "Um yeah I'll do it, but which one should I do first? You seemed to have done most of them," he said staring back at the vile of venom. I feel like I'm going to mess this up some how. His talons started to shake with nervousness. Um should I do the leaf or this orange? Oh what do I do?

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Poke. Save me a spot, please!

• Posted at:

~Blackberry~

Lord of Black Cats

"When spirits raise from the dead,

And monsters awaken from their bed,

Know that it is time not to be seen,

Know that it is time for Halloween!"~ Me

Forum Sisters: Sanetra & Bear

HappHalloween!

Crystal: " Do the orange first. Apparently it will show what happens to the leaf." I said. I hope that didn't sound to bossy. I looked into Willow's mind and saw that lunch was after and then time to explore... I mean go to our sleeping caves. 

Waterlily: After this was lunch. Because some teachers aren't here the students had free time to mingle and explore the school. I hope that the prey center was ready.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Mamba watched as the venom killed the branch as he jotted down it in his notes. "I wonder since an orange is a type of citrus, the venom will have a different reaction?" He said, nodding towards the orange. "The metal is drsgonmade material or made from the substances in rocks building up, I don't really know what to think of it," he said awkwardly, tiliting his head as he picked up the piece of metal and set it down 

• Posted at:

Ok, my posts are just not going through. THANK YOU WORLD! Ah well, I'll work with it.

Peregrine PoV

"You all right?" The RainWing in front of my tilted his head, clearly waiting for an answer. "Oh! Sorry, I just got wrapped up in my thoughts. And, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Not many dragons do." That was all too true. "Say, do you know where Science is? I keep getting lost." I smacked my head with one wing, a thought suddenly occurring to me,"Argh! I'm so silly! Do you know where I can get a map of the academy? I only know where the Art room is, since I wandered into it when I got here. Wow. I'm not usually this chatty." 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Sabertooth

It had reached lunch, and we were able to wander around the academy. I hopped out of the room, into the bustling hall, and swooped around to a more quiet area. I searched through the halls of the school as the voices of the hall slowly faded away the farther and farther I went, until I came to a halt at a room marked "UNUSED" at the end of the hall.

I peered inside, and noticed that there wasn't much. Only a small array of nests to relax on, and a window where you could peer out and look at the sea bordering the mountain.

I stepped inside the unused room, where I could barely hear the voices of the other dragons. And I stared out the window, at the sea, with the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

I hope this was alright- it'd be pretty cool if Aphrodite Mountain was near the sea, right? And can Sabertooth change his club to Music if that's a club?

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

{ QUEEN OF MIND CONTROL }

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

(Oh....I made a mistake. The forms say they came when they were four....but they just arrived..)

• Posted at:

~Bliss~

Hamiltrash|Pegasister

Athiest|Pan

"I have no idea what I'm doing with my life" - me probably

"Solve your own problems math!" - Actual quote from me in the middle of math class 

Queen of musicals

Ok, don't screw this up. WinterBerry carefully rearranged the orange before touching the tube of venom. He slid the lid off the tube and slowly poured a tiny bit of venom onto the sweet orange. He quickly put back the lid onto the test tube and put it onto the rack of others before watching the fruit sizzle. The venom melted through the whole fruit. He then relized he wasn't breathing. He was so focused on not messing up he forgot to breath. He breathed in a gulp of air grateful he didn't mess anything up. He started to pick up a pencil near by and started to fill out the chart with information of what happened to the orange. "Is that good?" He said showing Crystal the paper.

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal:" Yeah, It's great. I think that's about it for this class." As I said that the bell rang signaling that it was now lunch. "Do you want to eat together?", I asked tentetavly. I hope that didn't sound odd. Wait! Three moons, why do I care what he thinks of me?!

Waterlily: As the bell rang the students left to go to the prey center. As I cleaned up I started making a mental checklist of what to do. As we were getting a blind dragon, I decided to prioritize that.

1. Get a helper for her, to aid her in studies

2. Get a mindreading teacher for the nightwing hybrid

3. Grade reports

4. Learn more about the students

Wow. Only on the first day and having so much to do.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

WinterBerry stared at her with amasment. Me sit with her at lunch that would be great! WinterBerry stood up hearing the bell ring, "Yeah that would be great," he said leading the way to the cafeteria. He brushed wings with her as they walked down to the cafeteria. Wait where is it agian? 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: " I think it is down the right hall going down from the entrance. Sorry. I read your mind!" Oh great! I read his mind again! I really have to stop invading others minds. It's going to be the death of me. Yes, it's decided that i'll look into everyone's future later.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

WinterBerry started to follow Crystal's directions. "That's ok," he said staring at her. "I think it's cool you get to read other people's minds. I kind of wish I had that power sometimes," he said thinking of all the times he was put through. Venus being stubborn and not telling him his exact abondoment, but then he relized. Never mind I all ready know what people think of me as. I'm a dumb IceWing and RainWing hybrid. For some reason he felt like crying. He remembered all the NightWings in the NightWing Kingdom beating him up and making him suffer because of how he looked. The adult NightWings didn't do anything about it eathier. They believed that WinterBerry didn't belong there. That he should have died with her parents. One single tear fell from his right eye. He felt like crying more, but he quickly wiped the tear away. Did she see me? Oh no I feel like more tears are coming. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Willow smiled and got up from her seat, brushing her claws over her own snout. "Time for lunch." She said. "Do you want to eat together, perhaps?" 

Vain looked at the SkyWing. "Well, its lunch time anyway, why don't we head that way? And you can get a map in your sleeping cave later." He explained, starting for the prey center. 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Crystal: I couldn't help but overhear WinterBerry's thoughts. So many questions swirled in my head, How did he end up in the night kingdom? Who were his parents? Why did the nightwings beat him up? I guess getting "imprisoned" in a room and treated like a prisoner isn't half as bad as getting beat up and openly shunned. I slowed down and put my wing over him." It's okay. Most of us here have a bad history.", I smiled and guided us towards the prey center.

Waterlily: I watched the dragonets head towards the prey center. A couple of them stood out for good peer helpers for the blind dragon who was coming tomorrow. Perhaps i'll ask Willow to aid her. As for the mindreading nightwing, a few dragons came to mind. I'll go ask the principal to see if we can get them in.

Can I "create" a dragon mindreading teacher that only comes in for a short amount of time and then isn't really seen agian?

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

(Yes you may. I actually may make another teacher since we don't have as much.)

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

WinterBerry felt more comfortable with Crystal’s wings over him. They kept on walking towards the cafeteria. “You might be wondering what happened to me, exactly, don’t you?” He asked her whispering. “My father was a IceWing. His name was Meltaway. My mother was a RainWing. Her name was Raindrop. I don’t know exactly how they met, but they met. Once I was born word got out that the prince of the IceWings and the future queen of the RainWings had a dragonet. The IceWings disagreed with this action, so the Queen of the IceWings, my father's mother, Queen Snowdrift sent her best soldiers to kill me and my mother and bring back my father to the IceWing Kingdom. In secret Meltaway and Raindrop hid me with Venus, in the NightWing Kingdom. Venus was an old friend of my mother. So I grew up with the NightWings.” There was a pause of silence. “As you saw in my mind that the NightWing dragonets didn’t enjoy my stay there and the adults agreed with them.” He then remembered the burning of his scales as the NightWing dragonets burned a piece of metal and applied the hot metal on top of his scales. They said that it wouldn’t hurt. They were wrong. He screamed with so much pain until the NightWing dragonets had to put a gag in his mouth to keep him quiet. The burned scales laid under his left wing. After that day he didn’t leave his home for 2 weeks until Venus pushed him outside to play. “After I’m done with school I don’t plan to go back to the NightWing kingdom,” he said with all seriousness. “I don’t know where I’ll go, but I won’t be going back there."

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#marchingdragon

You're a wizard Harry!

Crystal: "..." I didn't exactly know what to say as I never really had much contact with other dragons. So I decided to tell him my story." Hey. I know that my history isn't as bad as that but in all honesty, I never grew up with parental figures. My egg was apparently "found" on the outskirts of the ice kingdom by the King. He brought my egg to the Royal hatchery, where on the night of 3 moons, my egg rolled into the moonlight and hatched. The Queen was beside herself with anger when she found out I was a hybrid. She kept me in a room in a far part of the castle where she herself, brought me food and scrolls to learn about the outside world and how the Ice kingdom works. When she found out about my powers of mind reading and precognation, she used me to win fights and reveal secrets from her enemies. No one besides her and the King know about me, so when they found out a 4-year-old dragonet was their "secret" weapon, a bunch of rumors started. The most popular one is that the King cheated on the Queen, with a nightwing. The Queen sent me here to get rid of me, so that she could secure the throne and keep her rule. I don't exactly know what happens after this. I don't really like to see into my future, that much."

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Willow sighed and began to think. What would it be like if I had had a terrible past? I mean, mine isn't great, being abandoned and then forced to Possibility, but it's better than what most dragons I'm sure have had. My parents never wanted me, they wanted my siblings; the normal ones. She felt a strange flash of anger. What would it be like if I could read minds? Would people hate me, or would they use me? I know one of the students here is a mind reader. I looked at everyone's files in the front office. The teachers never knew I did, because I'm sneaky. Guess that helps. Maybe I can get the hybrid to read my future... would it be good? Bad? Or do I have no future? What if I'm the stupid, pointless hero that always dies first in stories? She set her jaw, frowning slightly. Glancing at Mamba, she sighed again. "Ready for lunch?" She tried again.

Vain then started for the prey center. Upon getting there, he searched around. Growing up, he'd never really preferred fruits over meats. So once he saw a pig, he pounced, wrapping his claws around the pigs skin. He snarled, sinking his teeth into the back of its neck. When it finally died, he drug it to a corner and began to eat it.

(Mods please let this through.) 

• Posted at:

Call me Aqua.

Proud SandWing.

I suffer from Insomnia.

~AlphDragon~

Waterlily: Since the office said that I could bring in a mind reading teacher, I decided to ask my good friend Regulus to come in and help the hybrid, Crystal. I went to my office and started writing a letter to him.

Dear, Regulus

I have a student here at the academy who is a mindreader.

Do you think you could come in and teacher her to control her powers?

Thanks, WL

I was about to go get a messenger dragon when a student came into my office. (Can be anyone)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Mamba tilted his head, "Of course, I'm always hungry, although um, watching food eat itself is distracting," he joked smothering a laugh. He cocked his head as he heard her sigh, "You ok?" he said looking confused as if wondering if he did something wrong

• Posted at:

WinterBerry stopped walking. He stared into Crystal's eyes as she looked back at him. I don't want her to go back to the IceWing Queen. I don't want her to suffer. I want to see her everyday. I don't know what this feeling is, but I feel like I have to protect her in some way. "Crystal, after the school year ends run away with me," he said. "I know it's sudden and all, but please. We could run away from our problems. I wouldn't have to go back to the NightWing Kingdom. You wouldn't have to go back to the queen. Of course, if you don't want to you don't have to. When the school year ends I'll go see Venus and tell her I'm going. After that I don't know what I'll do." He stared into her beautiful dark blue and gold eyes. I just have to protect her. He then realized what he had just said. That's embarasing. He felt himself blush waiting for her response. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Motorcycle biker 

Street Racer 

WoF writer

Level 7 German