Peregrine PoV

"That sounds good to me," I said, following him to where I assumed was the prey center. We hadn't gotten far before my twisted leg tripped me up. I smacked into the ground, wincing in pain. "Ow. I hate it when this happens," I said, dragging myself off the ground.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Peregrine

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

Crystal: "That is a bit embarrassing isn't it? Sure. I mean I guess we could go around and fully explore Pyyrhia. Although, I can't exactly fight or hunt. Do you think you could teach me?" Talons and tails! I have no idea how to do even the most basic of things! Why does he want to bring me along with him when i'm the most likely reason to get him killed! " What if the Icewing Queen comes after us? She'll try to kill not only me but you by extention!

Waterlily: A messenger dragon came by the office and took my letter. A while later Regulus responded and agreed to come. Wow! Dragon mail travels fast. He said he'll be around in 2 days and can help the mindreader.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

All together now! WE. LOVE. SYMMETRY!

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Willow looked at where his voice was coming from. "I'm fine," answered Willow calmly. "Let's go eat." She hobbled forward, almost toppling over with a yelp. Her tail wasn't helping her with her balance at all.

Vain glanced at Peregrine. "You good?" He asked. He chewed on a piece of his catch, a half smile on his face.

(I kinda ship Perevain) 

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Where's the love for the MudWings?  

"How about.. no?" -I forgot.

Ordinary~~ has no definition.

If you don't like me, fight me. I'm serious.

Mamba looked over at her, "You need some help getting there? I-i mean I am good at mechanics so.. I think I could try helping you develop something like a wing membrane or wings atleast, something to balance?" he said awkwardly as he walked by Willow. "Just ask if you need help, I understand if you dont."

• Posted at:

Willow glanced over at him. "I do need some help. Please." She smiled in his direction. "But I'll only let you help me, if you let me help you. I'm gonna help you become... less hidden." She smirked at him, chuckling.

Vain slid half his meal over to her. "Want some?"

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Mamba laughed, "Fine, it would be nice to help each other out," he smiled as he supported Willow to make sure she didnt fall. "I am thinking of making a attached on wings, it would help support balance you, and I am wondering if it will fly, and I guess being less hidden is nice," he said amused as they walked their way to lunch

• Posted at:

Willow leaned slightly against him, trusting him to help her stay up. She limped forward, his support helping her a lot. She smiled at him, and by mistake her half sized tail brushed his. "First things first, we have to get you a different color." She said quickly to fill the silence and awkwardness. 

Vain smiled led and kept eating.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Crystal: As WinterBerry and I were heading towards the prey center I overheard some dragons talk about creating mechanical wings. I'm guessing it was the mudwing Willow and her friend, Mr.Invisable. As we sat down in a corner in the Perry center I quickly looked into Willow's future. The most likely path was the one where she got the wings but, they only balanced her and when she tried to fly, she fell from a high place. Maybe I could help them with the aerodynamics of it.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

WinterBerry thought for a moment, "Yeah I could teach you. Of course, I only know how to hunt without flying since I'm a weak flier. Yeah I didn't think of that," he said with gloom. Cystal was right as soon as they went running the IceWing queen would be on their tales. It would put Crystal in even more trouble then she's all ready in. If only there was a way. They sat down in a corner of the Prey center. He looked around to see running chickens and pigs and other animals. "I could teach you hunting right now if you want," he said staring at Crystal. What is she doing? Oh I wonder if she's using her powers. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

Too many OC's to count now

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Ship: HurricaneBerry

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#Lunchladieshateme

"When someone stabs you with a fork you stab'em back!" -ScarletLion 2017 

Crystal: "huh? Oh, yeah sure, that would be great. So what's first?" I was eager to start learning how to hunt because I didn't want to be like the Queen and not know how to do things for myself.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Peregrine PoV

"Want some?" Vain asked me, sliding half of his catch over to me. "Thanks," I said, picking up part of it and chewing on it, my mind elsewhere. He smiled at me, and I felt myself smiling back. 

(Now I'm shipping it too :)

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

WinterBerry got into a low pouncing stance. His claws in perfect position. His left back talon stepped one talon step closer. He locked his target on a unusually huge bunny. His eyes narrowed. "You first have to get into this stance," he said in a whisper. "I was trained in the rain forest so this stance might not be necessary in this type of cave. " He took another step forward. He jumped into the air and pinned down the rabbit. "Now you have to puncture it's weak spot. On most animals its the throat," he squeezed his jaws tighter suffocating the rabbit in his mouth. He felt his teeth peirce through the soft fur through the skin. The rabbit stop squirming and laid in his jaws limp. He dropped the rabbit out of his mouth. "Another way of doing it is slicing it's throat with your claw," he said picking up the rabbit in his talons. He plucked a slice of meat off the rabbit and gestured it to Crystal, "here have some," he said with a smile. "I'm sorry I can't teach you hunting in the air. I'm a terrible flier so I don't have the exsperience."  He felt good teaching Crystal something. I wish I could be of more help to her. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#Lunchladieshateme

Crystal: "Oh, thanks!" I said, smiling. "That makes sense to go for the weak spots on an animal." I took a bit out of the rabbit meat. I saw a cow in my peripheral vision and I slowly crept up to it from behind. I quickly leaped and sliced my claw through the air. I knew i had hit the cow when I felt a warm liquid beneath my claw. I grabbed the cow and brought it back to the corner we sat in. I cut it in half and pushed it over to WinterBerry. " Thanks, for teaching me. Here take it." I then sat back next to him, my wing accidentally brushing his.

Waterlily: I went to the library to read  the few nightwing scrolls we had. They weren't much use though. It only had general descriptions of what they look like and records of their prophecies. Now that their powers were coming back, they were becoming more secretive about it.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

WinterBerry watched as Crystal hunted the cow easily. Hmm maybe work more on the stance, I don't know but that was really good for her first try. Definitely better then I did. He took a piece of the cow and ate it. "Thanks," he said. They then accidentally brushed wings. He felt himself blushing. Why am I always happy with her. Why am I always blushing when she does something nice or brush wings with mine. What is this feeling? He continued eating the cow. I don't know what it is, but I like it. He couldn't remember the last time he liked something. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#Lunchladieshateme

Mamba looked at Willow suprised, "Oh, um of course!" he said quickly, hoping to whatever color he turned to it wasnt pink or red. Or any emotional color. "Um, what colors should I focus on? Maybe green? Not that you make me sick!" he added quickly laughing as he looked at Willow, "How about we practice at the prey center? I think we should do it while eating a meal, Im starving."

• Posted at:

Crystal: WinterBerry was thinking something about me. I tried to ignore what he said as it was his private thoughts. After we ate I had already decided that I would explore the school. I turned to WinterBerry and said, " Hey, I was going to explore the school. Do you want to come with me? I was going to go down the underground tunnels first."

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow smiled at him. "Sure, let's go eat." She hobbled forward, getting more confident to the point where she let go of him slightly. "Maybe a tan color, or a forest green would suffice. Or a royal blue. I once saw a RainWing with golden red scales." Her twisted leg thumped across the ground as she limped forward.

Vain smiled at her again. "Have you found your way around the school yet?" He started conversationally.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

(This is not part of my PoV XD) *HISSES* NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM DRAWING MAMILLOW SHIP ART

NO ONEEEE

Mamba: As they arrived he already saw a few dragons, "I always wanted to change colors," he murmered as he looked at his scales. "I used to always change colors though, before.." he trailed off, looking down. "Ah, nevermind. Maybe I should try the forest green? It seems simple enough its just," he cut himself off awkwardly, "I never really lived in the forest that much.." he said awkwardly as he sat down with Willow

• Posted at:

Sabertooth

I glanced out of the room, and headed into the prey center. I noticed that there was a scavenger running about, trying to avoid the dragons. I bolted after him, and using my speed, I managed to catch up with him. I gobbled up the scavenger, and turned to the other dragonets. I started to feel happy, but then I froze.  No. No, no, bad Sabertooth! I started thinking about my family's abandonment and being rejected over and over and stopped feeling happy.

Poor Sabertooth. The guy doesn't have any friends and he's still broken over his family abandoning him.

• Posted at:

W i l d

T a m e

A m i r i s

F e r a l

- Queen of Fugitive Plots

- Empress of Sensitivity

- Goddess of Immaturity

Ravendor

SeaWing

WindClan

remember icarus

remember xanii

remember nightmare

remember the lost

Watch for Lionheart, Seaside and Ruby in my posts.

Crystal: A lot of other dragons came in soon after. They mudwing and rainwing who were talking about mechanical wings came in. I wonder if I could get to know them and help them before Willow dies. There was also an icewing who came in charging at a scavenger. I've never liked scavengers much or maybe that's because I never really had much contact with them. Although, after, the icewing had some memories about his past. Abandonment by icewings. Maybe that's why he stayed clear of me. I looked back at WinterBerry, who was still eating and walked up to him(Sabertooth) and said,"Hi, I'm Crystal. I'm a nightwing, icewing hybrid." I tried to say it as calmly as I could without scaring him.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

WinterBerry watched as Crystal walked over to a IceWing. He followed after her curious what she was doing. Crystal stated her name at the IceWing, "Um my name is WinterBerry," he said with a smile waiting for the IceWing's reaction. Did Crystal say something about exsploring? Yeah I'll go with her. This school is very interesting and very large. "Oh and I'm a RainWing and IceWing hybrid," he said. He ran his talons through his pastel colored icicles on the back of his neck and head. I wonder who this dragon is. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#Lunchladieshateme

Peregrine PoV

"Have you found your way around the school yet?" Vain asked me, smiling. "Not really. I doubt I'll be able to find my room. Do you think you could, I don't know, help me?" I said, smiling. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

Willow smiled at Mamba. "It's okay." With her talons, she reached up to a tree above them, and she yanked a leaf down. "This is a forest green." As she passed it to him, her claws lingered, brushing his forearm. "Uh, sorry," she whispered. 

Vain had to admit, he was starting to like Peregrine. Not like... that yet, but as a friend so far. He stared around, his eyes catching on three murmuring dragons (Crystal, WinterBerry, Saber) and he then looked to his right. He grabbed a mango, sinking his fangs into it.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Mamba laughed, "Its okay, thanks," he smiled taking the leaf and studying it. "I think I can do this.." he said awkwardly as he stared at the leaf and concentrated. Suddenly, Mamba was all forest green and he smiled, "How did I do?" He said chuckling as he looked at himself. It was more obvious that his frill was large and his tail were long now. "Maybe I could try different colors like, an yellow in the frill?" he said tilting his head thinking if it would work. 

• Posted at:

Crystal: As I was trying to talk to the icewing, WinterBerry came up beside me and introduced himself. I looked at the icewing, waiting for him to say something, when a jolt of excitement came crashing through my brain. I looked over and saw mudwing (Willow) watching a rainwing(Mamba) that had turned a forest green colour. In his mind I saw him think about changing to a yellow or more eyeball-scorching colours.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Willow looked at the green all over him. He's quite handsome if I do say so- wait stop no, Willow! You can't do that, she thought, almost clawing herself. "Of course, it looks amazing! And yes, we should try a yellow." She stood, grabbing his shoulders in her claws before she hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you could trust me enough to try," she whispered in his ear. 

Vain in glanced at Peregrine. "Yeah, I could help I suppose." He nodded at her with a small, timid smile.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Peregrine PoV

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Willow hug a forest green RainWing, and I focused my attention on Vain. If I'm being honest with myself, I was starting to think of him as my first friend at the academy. The thought was comforting, like I was starting to belong somewhere. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

Mamba felt as Willow hugged him, "Why wouldn't I trust you? You are amazing and beautiful an-" Mamba suddenly blushed realizing he went ahead of himself feeling awkward and had a rush of thoughts in his head. Oh three moons did I go to far? What does she think of me now.. He had a large rush of thoughts after that, "Um, um sorry if that made you uncomfortable." He said looking up at her smiling awkwardly, "Maybe I should try yellow.." he said, thinking of the color, he looked back and his frill changed the color of yellow and his underscsles were.. Orange? He hadn't thought of it but it still happened. "Should we get something to eat?" He said looking at Willow smiling

• Posted at:

Willow stopped short. Me? Beautiful? I don't get what he sees in me, she thought, backing up slowly. "No, don't worry. It's hard, in my book, to make things awkward." She shuffled on her front claws. "Sure, I can hunt. Or do you want fruit?" 

Vain smiled again at Peregrine, who looked deep in thought. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" He began.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Mamba laughed, "I never really had a thing for fruit," he said smiling looking at Willow, he nodded towards that goat near the rocks. "How about we both go on this.. Epic, amazing crazy hunt." he said jokingly as he got up

• Posted at:

Willow hobbled forward, looking around. She spotted a few rabbits, and she also saw a few quails. Hmm, what do I want? Maybe the quails, she thought, pouncing forward. In her teeth, she caught the unsuspecting prey. The quail screamed, so she bit down, killing it quickly enough. She turned, looking at Mamba, a goofy smile on her face. As she tried to go forward, she tripped, falling flat on her face. "Oops," she said, trying to regain her balance.

Vain waited for an answer.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Crystal: she was still waiting for the icewing(SABERTOOTH) to answer.

Waterlily: Aparently Regulus was a fast flyer. He came walking into my office asking to see when he would meet the nightwing, icewing hybrid. " How about tommorow? After classes I'll introduce you two."

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Mamba quickly rushed over to Willow as he picked her up gently, "You ok?" he said as he looked at her. "It doesnt look like you got any bruises, nice catch though," he said smiling as he looked at her, "You need ah, anything? Are you hurt?" he said looking worried now as he brushed his wings against hers.

• Posted at:

Willow smiled at his worry. "I'm fine." His wings brushed her sides. Her wing stubs wriggled happily. "Thanks for helping though," she giggled, hugging him again. 

Vain awaited an answer.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Sabertooth

I took a glance at Winterberry and Crystal, and immediately threw my wings over my head. "M-my name is Sabertooth," I stuttered, backing up from the two. I WOULD say I didn't like IceWing company, but I didn't want to hurt them, surprisingly.

• Posted at:

W i l d

T a m e

A m i r i s

F e r a l

- Queen of Fugitive Plots

- Empress of Sensitivity

- Goddess of Immaturity

Ravendor

SeaWing

WindClan

remember icarus

remember xanii

remember nightmare

remember the lost

Watch for Lionheart, Seaside and Ruby in my posts.

Crystal: I heard in his mind that he doesn't like icewings. I mean it was kind of obvious with him putting his wings over his head. I thought about asking him why but... that isn't the best way to make friends. Perhaps I should introduce him the Skywing and the rainwing. " Hey, do you want to come with us to meet some of the other students. I saw there were mudwings, rainwings and a skywing?" I asked. I nudged WinterBerry with my wing, indicating that I wanted him to go along with the idea.

• Posted at:

~ Iris ~

Queen of cutting corners

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

WinterBerry felt the nudging of Crystal's wing. He must not like Icewings. It doesn't help that me and Crystal are Icewing hybrids. Why does he not like other Icewings? "Um, yeah." He said unknowing what to do. He wasn't the best under pressure. 

• Posted at:

e Scarlet Lion e

GRYFFINPUFF

Video gamer

99% pirate

Level 6 German

Chaos and Fire mage 

T-Rex 

#retiredforumfighter

#Lunchladieshateme

Willow smiled at Mamba warmly.

Vain waited.

• Posted at:

{ Aru}      Aqu. >

Mamba looked at Willow, hugging her back, "Thanks for helping me out with the colors," he said laughing, "I wonder when classes will restart huh?" He said as he looked around for some sort of clock.

• Posted at:

Sorry, I got busy today. It was really nice outside.

Peregrine PoV

"So, what do you like to do for fun?" Vain asked me, clearly trying to start a conversation. Ah well. I didn't mind. Oh moons, imagine what Gyrfalcon would say to that thought. She'd dance around, singing "My sister fell in LOOOOOOOOVE!" I am not telling her about Vain! No way, no how! "Oh, well, I like drawing, painting, basically any form of art, and flying. I'm good at some fancy aerial maneuvers." Oh shoot! Did I go too far? Did it sound like I was bragging? I didn't mean to! I realized that I was blushing. No! Why am I blushing? Stupid me! Stupid, stupid, stupid! ARGH.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Kasper wit a K!

Leap to infinity.

1 , 2 , , 4 ,