So, I'm new at this rp thing. Cut me some slack. ANYWAY...
Plot: This takes place three months after the X-Men: Apocalypse movie ended (So it's sometime in 1983). You have joined(?) Xavier's School for the Gifted (Which means you can join at any time). Psylocke is back, and she's got some evil mutants working with her to defeat the X-Men. You are part of the X-Men, along with Scott, Jean, Hank, Storm, Nightcrawler, Peter, and Raven. You have to stop Psylocke. Good luck!
You can play as a canon character (just keep personality and stuff the same) or as your own character.
- No killing characters without permission, unless they are canon and no one is playing as them
- Hate the character, not the actual person
- NO BULLYING!
- Standard forum/rp rules
- Don't be too OP (I mean, it's X-Men, you gotta be a little OP, but not too much OPness)
- DON'T PLAY A CANON CHARACTER IF THEY DIED IN THE MOVIES!
- Only ONE canon character per person, but as many oc's as you can handle
- Shipping of any kind is fine as long as BOTH PEOPLE are fine with it
- NO POWERPLAYING (unless it's a canon character, and no one claimed them. Then it's fine because no one cares)
- You don't need to do saves (unless with canon characters) because it's unlimited
- If you read this far, put your character's most commonly said phrase in other
- Woah that's a lot of stuff. I probably forgot something, but OK!
Forms: (please make the category titles bolded/different color from the rest so I know what category is which)
My form will be in later. Mods please let this through it took FOREVER.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf
They say dreamers never die, so come and fly away with me.
"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,
doesn't mean they're lost forever.
Sometimes, we all need a little help."
- Professor Xavier