I JUST FINISHED WATCHING X-MEN FIRST CLASS!! I NOW SHIP HANK x RAVEN!!! 

Amber ~ 

I knocked on Claire's door, waited a few seconds, and knocked again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

ERIK X RAVEN IS SUPERIOR

ALSO I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON A CERTAIN RED BAMF

Claire's POV

Claire paused Empire Strikes Back and opened the door to see Amber. "'Ello! What's up?" she asked, inviting her friend in.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Amber ~

"The sky is up. If it wasn't, I'd be worried," I said, stepping into the room. Unfortunately, my wings were tall enough so that the spur of my left wing got stuck in the top of the doorframe. "Great. Just great," I snapped, noticing that I was stuck, "I'm stuck again. This is just wonderful." I reached up and yanked on my wing. That didn't do anything. "Can I have a little help?" 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire snickered. "Okay, move backwards a little," she said, going around Amber and wrapping her arms around her friend and trying to lift her. Unfortunately, Claire was about as physically strong as a mouse, and was unable to move Amber. "Try jumping," she suggested.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Hey! I won't be able to Rp throughout the rest of this week and next week just to let you know. If you want, you can take over my character and Peter. :)

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“What powers? What are you talking about? Do you see something strange here? Nothing anybody would believe if you told them..." ~Quicksilver

Amber ~

"I may as well," I said, then took a half step backwards, and jumped. My wing came free, but I missed the floor and landed flat on my back and started laughing uncontrollably. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Does anyone know what happened to Kay Fox?

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire giggled and helped Amber up.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Amber ~

"Thanks." I said, brushing myself off. Then I noticed that my hand was speckled with blue fuzz. There's only one blue and fuzzy mutant around here. "Well great. Turns out Hank sheds. Almost as badly as I do, evidently. Look." I held out my hand to show Claire.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Amber ~

Claire didn't have a chance to respond. A loud crashing sound from the front lawn deafened us for a moment. "What on earth was that?" Suddenly, I heard a thunderclap, loud enough to shake the school. Then Peter ran up to us. That actually meant that he just kind of randomly appeared. "Psylocke, Angel and two other mutants are attacking. Storm and Jean seem to have their attention." With that, he literally vanished with a whoosh. I turned to look at Claire. "We need to go help them." 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire squeaked. "Oh no. This is bad. Is me melting someone's face necessary? Or stabbing someone with this?" she rushed, holding up her tail. "Teleporting would be useful. Wait, WHERE'S KURT?! HE BETTER BE OKAY! WHAT IF HE'S HURT?!" she screeched, grabbing Amber's hand and running, her hooves thundering and ducking to avoid getting her antlers stuck.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Yay! The wifi is working enough for me to PoV! You can give me some other characters to PoV too if you want... Adele: I heard some chaos coming from some unknown place. So I got out of my room and tried to fly around the mansion and figure out what it was and where it was coming from. I saw some other children at the school too going on lockdown and I wondered if I should do the same. But what fun would that be. I searched around a bit more looking like a lost and confused child. I knew no one at the school and I was too scared to ask anyone who they were and what was going on. So I wandered around pointlessly.
  • Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“What powers? What are you talking about? Do you see something strange here? Nothing anybody would believe if you told them..." ~Quicksilver

My text is all messed up! Sorry! :(
  • Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

My text is all messed up! Sorry!
  • Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~

I'll be honest, I was more concerned with watching the ground as Claire dragged me than what she was dragging me towards, even though I didn't know where she was taking me. Most likely to look for Kurt. Which could take a while, considering I had a tendency to get lost in the mansion. I saw Hank and the professor getting the younger students into lockdown. "Claire! CLAIRE! Slow down! Before we both trip! I'm sure Kurt is fine. " 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire stopped for a breath, and almost tripped. Again. "Alright... fine... but what if he isn't okay?!" she stressed, fidgeting with worry.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Adele: I wandered around a littld bit more and saw two girls (Claire and Amber) walking in the halls, one of them looked more frantic about something than the other. I got up out of where all the kids were suposed to go, and started to follow them. A few other kids around me whispered stuff about me. Mostly stuff like "What is she doing going out there. Is she stupid? Is she crazy? Is she insane?" I felt a little bit sad about that but at least I made an impression. "HEy you two! I heard you were talking about Kurt right? I didn't see him though. But could you two help me, or find someone who can help me. I'm trying to find where the chaos and danger is because I love it!" I smiled.
  • Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Claire's POV

Claire's arrowhead tail grabbed the girl's wrist. "ALRIGHT GOOD. WE NEED MORE STUPIDLY BRAVE PEOPLE. OR STUPID AND BRAVE PEOPLE. YEAH, PSYLOCKE IS HERE, SO I NEED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT. Especially Kurt. I'M CLAIRE, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, LET'S GO!"

Oh my. It's a wonder that Amber can handle Claire's insanity.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Amber ~ 

"Here we go again. I'm Amber, by the way," I told the other girl. I tucked my wings in, grabbed Claire's wrist and pretty much dragged the both of them down the hallway to a shortcut I discovered a few weeks ago. A few turns later, we found ourselves on the front lawn. Storm was keeping Angel busy dodging lightning, while Peter and Jean faced off with Psylocke and a fire-controlling mutant. The fourth mutant, who seemed to be able to control plants, was using the bushes to duel with Scott. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!
Adele: "Ooh! That sounds leik fun! I mean, I think I'm stupid enough for you..." My eyes narrowed. "I think... WELL ANYWAYS my name is Adele." When we all got outside I stepped onto the lawn and saw the fighting. "WOaH, I wish I could be that cool!" I saw another guy with wings flying around in the sky. I waved at him enthusiasticly. "What do I do?" I asked the other girls.
  • Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~ 

"Adele, the guy with wings is Angel. Long story short, he's the bad guy. Here's my plan: if we both attack at the same time, we'll confuse him. Then, we keep him occupied until someone has a better idea. What do you think?" I asked, tail twitching. It'll take both of us for this plan to work. I just hope it does. Now, where is Kurt?

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Adele: "Oh. Ok!" I smiled and looked excited. "I don't know how to fight, but I can be a good distraction!" I started to fly towards him. Since I hadn't really bothered to fly before I wasn't that good. So I was lopsided and awkward while flying but it was just enough. "You have wings Angel!" I giggled while yelling at him. "So that must make you Wing-Wing!" I laughed and started to try to touch his head and be careful while doing it. Like I said before, I don't know how to fight, but I know how to be distracting!

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~

Well... That works. I turned, realizing what the crashing I'd heard earlier. A tree had been hit by several of Angel's metal feathers, and a branch as long as my tail was laying on the ground. I ran over, scooped it up, and shot into the air, wobbling with the added weight of the branch. Adele was already in the air, and I flew over. "Watch out!" I told her, swinging the branch wildly. Inertia took over, and I hit Angel, before loosing my grip on the branch. It fell near Scott, and the shrubs caught fire when he jumped back. Oops. I probably should have warned him. Oh well. Too late now. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire's tail lashed and she shot acid at [insert enemy here because I forgot]. She ran and ducked, trying to dodge attacks, but falling a few times.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Ok, since Kay Fox hasn't been on since the 6th, their spot is now open! 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Adele: "AHHHH!" I screamed as I dove down to the ground. Then I realized diving to the ground was a very bad idea. I crashed on the ground pretty hard, but not hard enough to be injured badly. "Owww..." I laid there in pain, trying to get up but I didn't have the strength for it. When I looked up I saw Angel getting smacked with a tree branch. After he got hit he screamed and wobbled around in the air for a bit. 

Wait, I assume we can PoV any of the characters now, right? 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~

"ADELE IS DOWN!" I shouted, then an idea hit me. I swept around Angel, his balance getting worse. I abruptly shot forwards, grabbed his right wing and dropped like deadweight. It was slick under my hand, but I held on. My weight was enough to drag Angel out of the sky, closer and closer to the ground. My hands slipped, and he managed to hit my ribs. I gasped and let go, wings opening to slow my fall. Angel, however, couldn't react fast enough, and smashed into the shrubs the plant-person was wielding. I guess that's when Psylocke decided that it was time to go. She ran over to the plant person, and they both vanished. A teleporter? Soon, Angel and fire-guy were gone too. I ran a quick head-count. Four, not counting Claire, Adele and me. Wait, where's Raven?

Pretty much, yeah. But for humor value, I think Kurt is taking a nap.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Poke?

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Or reading a book and drinking tea.

Claire's POV

Claire had tried and failed to fight. I need to train more... she thought. Wait. "Where's Raven?!" she asked.

Poor little Claire. She's always worrying about someone XD

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

OMGOODNESS yes! Kurt drinking his little cup of tea. But with his tail! That was the most adorable thing I've ever seen... :3

Adele: I was kinda laying on the ground, everything hurt. "It's already been my (almost) first day here and I got beat up already!" I groaned. "Can someone please help me up..." 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Yeah, I agree with you there. But I doubt he'd be able to ignore a FIGHT ON THE FRONT LAWN if he was reading. 

Amber ~ 

Jean had a very good idea: to use her telekinesis to start fixing the bushes. They'd kind of gotten everywhere in the fight. Storm drew the clouds in to put out the fires. "Here," I said to Adele, picking her up and dropping her into a standing position. Now, on to Claire's question. Where is Raven? She and Kurt are the only ones not accounted for. Hank's going to flip, (not literally, I hope) if we can't find her. Oh great, here he comes. Hank ran out of the mansion, over to us. I think we all knew what he was going to say next. "We don't know where Raven is, if that's your question," I said before he could speak. All of a sudden, rain started pouring from the dark gray clouds, soaking everyone instantly. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire looked around nervously. She had absolutely no idea what she should say or do.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Adele: "T-Thank you." I said to Amber as I tried to walk around. Then the rain fell and soaked everyone. Great. "I didn't see Raven, was she fighting too? If she was fighting earlier then she might've been taken by Archangel and Pyslocke?" I suggested. 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~ 

"That could be it. Jean, can you sense her?" I asked, turning. If that's what happened, Hank is going to go ballistic.  I sure hope Jean can find her. 

(That's probably going to be what happened.Thanks for the idea, Blizzy. I had nothing.)

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Claire's POV

Claire wracked her brain for all the possible places that Raven could be. She paced, her tail swishing worriedly.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Jean: She tried to reach Raven to figure out where she was. For a moment Jean could see that the Plant guy and Angel were holding onto Raven. Raven was struggling to get free from their grasp but was failing. "Not even your psychics can get to you while your in here." Angel grinned and shoved Raven into a very strange cell and once she was in the cell Jean couldn't reach her anymore. "I saw that Raven was being taken away to some sort of cell by the Plant guy and Angel. Angel said 'Not even your psychics can get to you while your in here' and shoved her into a cell where I couldn't reach her at." Jean explained. "She got captured."

Adele: "That's bad..." 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Amber ~ 

"Oh no," I whispered. We just lost our best fighter. Hank started pacing, and the rain was still pouring down. I flicked one wing over my head to block most of the rain, not that it really mattered. What are we going to tell the professor? He and Raven are like siblings, in more ways than one. I wiped raindrops out of my eyes, lost in thought. What do we do now?  

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

#WeSavedYoungJustice

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Storm: She used her powers to clear out the Rain. "We should tell the Professor she has been captured. It would be best if he knew." She looked over at Hank who looked a little under the weather. "Yeah, that would be best." Hank mumbled. 

Kurt: He teleported in with a BAMF. "Did I miss anyzing? I ze Zat eferyone is out here." 

Me: "Kurt!" I was surprised when he teleported in. "You missed a lot."

(Sorry for my bad German typing accent. I'm a little rusty) ;)

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

BAMF! (Equal to 'poke' or 'bump') (Actually no. It's better!)

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Name: Mae Nickolson

Appearance: Mae has a fair complexion. She has long, wavy chocolate brown hair and likes to wear denim jeans and a green T-shirt. Mae will occasionally wear her green headphones around. She has warm brown eyes and some freckles on her nose. Mae has a small white scar on her ankle. Sort of like your average teenage girl, except for one glaring difference: she has two feathery pale-gray wings.
Personality: Mae is friendly and outgoing. She loves to have fun and is not exactly the type you would expect to fight. However, lay a finger on her friends-loved ones and she will FIND YOU. Sometimes Mae is a bit too loyal, and gets easily heartbroken over betrayel. She also trusts too easily, especially with secrets.
Mutation: Mae can, well, fly (though that's more of a natural skill). Mae can hear and see farther then most, as her DNA is 1% avian and 99% human. Some think she's a Cheyarafim, but she is not, but her blood type is the same as a Cheyarafim. (Her great-great-great-great grandfather was a Cheyarafim)
Dislikes: Betrayel, her friends getting hurt, and anyone who hurts her friends.
Other: C'mon!

• Posted at:

Necromancer

The Forum Glitch Demon  

Your friendly neighborhood Miraculous Ladybug trash  

#StopTheFlame

#PROTECTTHEPUDDLE

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7