Darkstalker might not be quite as good a seer as Clearsight, but he definitely has visions of the future -- and lately they aren’t too happy, as Turtle overhears, because Clearsight isn’t there.

Here’s my challenge for you: Write one of Darkstalker’s visions of the futures. Make it totally serious and tragic, hilarious and off-the-wall, or super hopeful. You can choose to write one from 2000 years ago, when he could still see Clearsight in the future, or from the present -- it’s up to you!

Can’t wait to read them!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Ask the WOF editor /291335

Spirit Animal forum game: Claim a spirit animal /291327

Who would haunt YOU at Shadow House 1&2 /291326

Horizon: What character's backstory interests you? /291330

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

FIRST

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

It was this vision again. The one he fear most. Beings from below the ground short creatures fond of industry came wielding spears that could cut him where in their hands. Then Towers filled with the dead and their masters. A world of magma and fortess.

• Posted at:

FIRST! *turns into Anna from Frozen*

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRRRRR...

• Posted at:

.:.Sapph.:.

Queen of Over-Shipping and Pomeranians ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One of the 6% who believes Pomeranians are made of marshmallows :3

"My mind forgets, but my heart remembers."

If I could rewind and change my mind,

and do it all again...

It appeared in his eyes, a flash gone by too quickly.

Darkstalker was having a vision.

It was of him and.. a SeaWing dragonet. A prince. An animus.

He was standing up to Darkstalker while trying to act brave.

And in the vision, Darkstalker had been reminded of so long ago. Him, standing up to his awful, wretched father.

Another vision appeared.

The same SeaWing dragonet, being scolded by his father.

Why does he remind me so much of myself?

The new king knew exactly who the SeaWing was-- Prince Turtle, the hidden animus.

I need to speak to him.

The hybrid slinked down into the dungeon, looking for the familiar SeaWing dragonet.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

Second!

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister 

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#TheaterChick

#BeMoreFictional

Two NightWings trudged through the sand, heads held low and tails dragging behind them. One of them walked with a limp, his right hind leg sporting an ugly gash that looked to have been caused by a claw.

When they reached the border to the Sand Kingdom, they were greeted by a formal-looking SandWing dressed in chain maille. "Who are you?" he demanded. "What brings you here?"

The NightWing that wasn't limping stepped forward, swallowing a lump in his throat. "We're here to seek refuge."

"From what?" asked the SandWing, his dark eyes narrowed skeptically. His barbed tail twisted dangerously.

The NightWing choked back a sob, remembering his fallen kingdom, his family and friends... all dead.

"From Prince Arctic, sir. He wants to kill us all."

Darkstalker woke up screaming.

• Posted at:

CP~~

aka Shiny_Vaporeon 

Christian

Turtle and Carnelian

#GoogleTranslateShipsMoonstalker

"A coupl'a cats like us will always land on our feet!" -Chummer, before disaster

Actually the prompt is incorrect - now he is a better seer than Clearsight thanks to being trapped underground for six months with nothing else to do. Clearsight was very good at it, but Darkstalker still has more natural talent from being a dragon born in three moons, it's just that he is so impatient that he couldn't bring himself to do the boring task of working things out. That's made pretty clear in Darkstalker where he notes he would be better at it than Clearsight if he was, say, trapped underground for months with nothing else to do.

• Posted at:

An IceWing...

Except, different.

Her scales were transparent.

She was being scolded. 

For her scales, and because she was half RainWing.

Whiteout was there.

Whiteout!  Darkstalker thought.

She was protecting the IceWing.

The IceWing standing there was angry, at Whiteout.

"She is a shade you've never tasted!" Whiteout yelled.

The IceWing raised his spear, and unleashed his frost breath.

Then, Darkstalker woke up.

• Posted at:

•..*{ Tundra }*..

The Forum Awkward Neighbor

<Morningtail the Warrior>

<Rattlesnake the StarWing>

<Chaos Spider>

<Dramatic roleplayer>

#Equal

#Moonbli

#Currentsnake

#Anemarin

Bookmark

• Posted at:

SNOWBELLE

You're sweet. Sweet as a lemon.

Queen of Fangirls!

Absolute Hamiltrash!

Like how a single word

Can make a heart OPEN...

#NoFlame #GoldenBeltStalker #Scaryface #RememberAngel

"Who should I ask besides Grif?" Everyone in Truth or Super Truth

Set in the timeline of Legends: Darkstalker. Minor blood warning, a kiss mentioned but not fully detailed. 

The wind was growling past the window of his room, easily winning the competition between it and the shouts of the frolicking dragonets out in the courtyard. Thunder rolled somewhere off in the distance, and Darkstalker turned, frowning at the black skies outside. 

A storm had come upon the Night Kingdom, just as Clearsight had said earlier. He had been considering taking her out for another flight, but although they'd flown in storms before this one seemed like it would be a bit too fierce...

He checked his mental map of visions. Sure enough, the storm was terrible- and if he did take her out- 

Oh dear. That future about a broken wing was unlikely, yes, but still... 

Darkstalker sighed and marched to the window, grasping the handle and pulling it shut. No flying today, it seemed. With a groan he flopped onto his pile of blankets, then winced when he bent his wing wrong under him. He rolled over and stared at the candle on his desk, the flame flickering meagerly. It was the only one, and he knew it would be better if he lit the candles on the other side of the room, too, but he couldn't find it in himself to get up now that he was comfortable. 

He set his head down on his blankets, still staring up at the candle, and pondered what to do. Of course he could keep doing his homework, or find a scroll to read, or write more in his scroll. But he'd done all those so much lately, and they were getting rather boring...

Or, Darkstalker knew, he could revert to his favorite pastime, of looking foward to his visions of him and Clearsight. 

He chose the latter option, and closed his eyes, opening up the map of visions again. So many threads, tangling together- but he knew that they weren't half as bad as Clearsight's fascinating tangle of timelines. But he had promised to stay out of her head, despite how intricate they were.

Against his will his mind turned to all the futures where he did look into her mind, where he found out things he did or didn't want to know, where he stopped plots against him or healed her worries, where he brought the world down or crowned them both king and queen and lived to see-

Stop that, he told himself firmly. You told her you wouldn't look.

But oh, it was so tempting! 

He grumbled to himself for a moment and then sadly reined his mind in, and looked over the whole of the map once again. 

There was the future where they had six dragonets. There was the future where Clearsight betrayed him and went off with Fathom to alert the Icewing tribe he was coming to destroy them. There was the future where they brought Whiteout a bundle of white roses at the wedding between her and Thoughtful, and the roses sprung into vines that dressed her in a gown of shimmering petals.

He wandered among them for a while, before seizing on a new one, one that he hadn't tried before. It was similar to the rest, at first glance, but there was something else, something he couldn't- quite- catch...

Darkstalker was standing on the cliff, the cliff that overlooked the battlefield, where the corpses of Nightwings and Icewings littered the field. He frowned down at the bloodstained ground, then looked over to the path, where a slender black figure stood and met his gaze. Tears glittered in her eyes and on her cheeks, shining softly in the light of the moons. 

"Darkstalker?" whispered Clearsight, stepping forwards and joining him at the ledge. Her eyes widened at the sight of a prostrate figure just beneath the cliff's edge, unmarked but clearly dead. "Who was..." 

"Assassin," Darkstalker said dismissively. The Icewing hadn't seemed to realize who he was when he'd attacked. Darkstalker didn't mind getting blood on his talons, but he'd found killing with his animus magic could be easier, and surprisingly, more painful. The twisted expression on the dead dragon's face showed that perfectly. 

"How-" She stopped and stared at him. "Darkstalker... you didn't-"

"He deserved it," Darkstalker said simply. He knew it wasn't the right answer. He knew it could lead to trouble. But the futures where Clearsight did something about it were slim chances, mere twigs on the tree of the future. "He thought he could kill me. He thought wrong. He died." His massive black shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. 

Clearsight looked back at the field and audibly swallowed. Darkstalker opened a wing and wrapped it gently around her.   "It's fine," he said softly. "The Icewings are our enemies, so they have to die. And sacrifices have to be made for that. I'm sorry, Clearsight, but this is how we find our path to happiness."

Her tearfilled eyes met his. "But I saw other futures, Darkstalker. I saw better ones. This didn't have to happen." 

With a talon Darkstalker grasped her chin gently and turned it, so that she could see the moons. "See those? They gave us our powers for a reason. We're following the right path, Clearsight. It just happens to be a little bloodier than some of the others." 

She pulled away, brow wrinked with worry. "But I don't want it to be bloodier, Darkstalker. I want it to be happy for everyone." 

Oh, dear. Even if he wasn't trying to read her mind, Darkstalker could still tell that she wasn't happy, that she didn't feel safe with him. How was he to fix that? 

Perhaps showing he cared? Maybe a kiss. He took a quick glance into the future again. It seemed like it might work. 

There was that one future, but it was so unlikely, so small... 

He smiled at her and gently took her talons in his. "Then show me how we can make it that way. I'll listen."

Yes, those were the right words.

She tilted her head at him. "You're sure?"

"Of course I am," he murmured, and dipped his head to hers. "I promise." 

Clearsight smiled slightly, but it seemed off- still tainted by sadness, he supposed- and lifted her snout up, pressing it to his. He grinned back and kissed her, pulling her in tight to him, and for a moment they were all warmth and softness and sweet moonlight and black scales. Then Clearsight pulled away, but those tears were still in her eyes, and he frowned because those weren't supposed to be there and what was that at her side, beneath her wing, and why was she reaching for it- 

"But you don't keep your promises, Darkstalker," she whispered, and cold steel pressed against his underbelly. 

Betrayal swam through his mind, and sadness too, because that tiny future, small as it was, had come to be, and he'd       have to make sure she couldn't do it again, because no matter how she tried that dagger couldn't get through his skin-

but she knew that, he'd told her about that enchantment ages ago-

so why would she-

Then heat was spreading down his scales, and he looked down in surprise at the red blood rippling down his chest, tinted silver in the moonlight. A jeweled dagger's handle was sticking out of his black skin.

But how... 

Darkstalker's mind whirled back. There was only one dragon capable of that, capable of creating a dagger able to do that, capable of-

"Fathom." 

"Yes," said Clearsight, and he dimly registered the pain in her voice. "He helped. I'm sorry, Darkie, I really am, but this was the only way- the only way-" 

"To- what?" he rasped, and felt his legs slide out from under him, falling against the hard stone. 

"To stop you from destroying all the tribes, and the future, and killing our descendants, and..." 

Her voice faded out, and he stared up at her, seeing her lips move and her eyes shimmer but not hearing what she was saying. That was death, he realized after a moment. Death closing in.

Then Clearsight stopped speaking, and looked down at him, and his vision dimmed and turned black and white, and he closed his eyes as the agony from the dagger finally set in, filling him.

The last thing he knew was the brush of a soft, warm snout against his and the whisper in his ear, no, in his mind, from hers...

Goodbye, my love- 

He jerked, panting, breathing hard, heart slamming against his ribcage in a sharp, fast rythm, too fast to be natural, and he shivered, trying to throw off the pervading chill left by the vision. He hadn't been able to pull himself out of the vision, that time- he needed more practice.

It's so cliche- like a fairytale ending, he joked to himself, trying to make light of the possible future. That was a little one, anyways, he reasoned. There was no reason for that future to come. And besides, in that one she'd been able to see the darker futures.

What if he took that? 

He checked the futures where that happened, trying to see how that would change it. That... made it much better,   actually. The earring was the most genius idea, he could see.

Sharp rain battered the sides of the house in a rat-tat-tat rythm, and lighting flashed outside as Darkstalker pushed himself to his feet and went to his desk, searching it for his scroll. 

---

This is an idea of what would have incited Darkstalker's choice to give Clearsight the earring that prevented her from seeing his darker futures. I haven't read the book in a while- sorry if there's any timeline issues or out-of-character bits. (Which, with Clearsight, proooooobably happened.)

no regrets

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY!

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Eleventh!

• Posted at:

{~Dynasty~}

FGDT Leader

Watch out for the All-Doggo

#MoreSiggySpace

REVIVE ME PLZ I HAVE RAY GUN

Too lazy to go on a computer so here I am   All-Doggo

@Ruby Sky: Wow that was epic.

• Posted at:

CP~~

aka Shiny_Vaporeon 

Christian

Turtle and Carnelian

#GoogleTranslateShipsMoonstalker

"A coupl'a cats like us will always land on our feet!" -Chummer, before disaster

Darkstalker's headaches were coming back. The visions were coming. This time though, the pain seemed much more intense, the heat much more unbearable. He pressed his talons to his head. Many visions rushed in. One, a small dragonet, she looked a lot like Clearsight.. The other, the same dragonet, she was on the floor, a light blue Seawing standing near, she had a crazed look in her eyes, bloodstains that were not her own were on her talons.. The next, Fathom? No, another Seawing, an animus no more, underground. In a cage. Alone. Broken. Another, the same Seawing, and Nightwing, this time, with three others, one, a Icewing, he loved the Nightwing, but she didn't know it. The second, a Sandwing, the same feelings as the Icewing. And, a Rainwing, happy as can be, but deep down she is scared, on the outside she wears a confident look and a joyful face. Is that a fake look? And at their talons lay himself. Darkstalker. Defeated. Would that be possible? He wondered as the visions subsided. will I one day be killed? No. No, I refuse. It was an unlikely future anyway. He lay down once again. In darkness, alone. much like the Seawing. He probably deserved it. Darkstalker thought, unlike me. He smiled slightly. But that was all unlikely to come in the future. Or was it? He wondered to himself, was that really all going to happen? All he knew was that it all started with the little Nightwing. She's going to change my life. He thought, almost happily. For better, or worse, I don't know..

(hope dat was gud)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

My OCs:Blue, a hybridLightningpaws, a warrior 

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

~ be yourself and nobody else because, nobody else is more perfect ~

also dat weirdo in a corner

No! Darkstalker thought. He stared up at the huge SeaWing in front of him, Fathom. "What are YOU doing here?!" he roared, but it came out as a high pitched squeak. He stared down at his talons, well, where his talons should be. WHAT?! He screamed inside his head He had useless thin arms, no scales... No, he thought, it can't be... He stared at Fathom nervously I'm a scavenger! Fathom looked down at him "Darkstalker, I'm sorry" he spoke and then opened his jaws, then all Darkstalker saw was darkness.

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>FLIPSIDE IN PROGRESS

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

Thunder = SkyWing/NightWing

Jaguar = RainWing/NightWing

#SolclawShipperInANot-So-FanfictionyFanfiction

#StopTheFlame

@Blue.

Dat was good.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Please join my SpiderMan Homecoming RP on topic 291564(WoF)/291677(Foxcraft)

@Rey :3 thanks!

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

My OCs:Blue, a hybridLightningpaws, a warrior 

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

~ be yourself and nobody else because, nobody else is more perfect ~

also dat weirdo in a corner

A vision was climbing its way into Darkstalker's head and this time he let it in, kind of bored out of his mind watching the SeaWing princess yelling at Qibli for eyeing her treasure, and every time he tried to leave, Anemone's head would snap towards him and demand him to stay. What? It wasn't as if he could use his powers to punish the SandWing, this was Moon's friend and love interest.

Which was exactly what the vision was about.

"I'm telling her first!" Winter yelled.

"Not if I beat you to it!" Qibli retorted.

They both found Moon in the library, reading a scroll about how Top Ten ways to defeat a killer dragon (Darkstalker decided to ignore this detail for now)

"MOON!" They both shouted, and she looked up, realization dawning on her face.

"Moon!" Qibli started. "Listen, I know we've only known each other for like months but I wanted you to know-"

"Moon, listen to ME I've loved you since the moment I met you and you know that-"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"-to the moons and back!" Qibli yelled and Winter frowned. "What, thought it was an epic twisty loveydovey ending." Both turned to Moon.

"Sorry..guys," She turned back to her scroll. "I ship Qinter."

WHAT.

Darkstalker snapped out of the vision. "Well?" Anemone snapped. "What shall we cast to punish him?" Beside her, Qibli was getting pale.

But Darkstalker was speechless.

Speechless.

Anemone exploded with anger.

Qibli escaped.

Moon watched the whole thing, knowing she was getting skilled at making her thoughts seem like visions.

And Darkstalker managed to crack a smile.

THE END.

• Posted at:

| Violetwings ||♒ || ♀ || Violinist || Booknerd |

✿ Peril

✿ Winter

✿ Moon

♡ Winterwatcher ♡

This is gonna turn into a one-shot, prolly ~_~

(This is back before Darkstalker met Clearsight)

This was it. His favorite vision. A beautiful NightWing, a promising future. A perfect world, with wonderful dragonets. And that cat. Why the cat? In all Darkstalker's  visions, there was a cat. Not a housecat, a tiger. Yes, a tiger in the Night Kingdom.

'Ha! I'm Clearsight, and this is Tiger. My tiger.' the female NightWing said. Dakstalker could see himself glaring at the cat, jealous that Tiger was getting more attention than him. So, when Clearsight left, he decided something. 

'Enchant this piece of fabric to change the wearer into a tiger, but they keep their minds. When the wearer claps twice, the enchantment will be removed' the NightWing animus chanted, holding a small scrap of a blanket. He tied the fabric around his wrist, suddenly turning into a large feline. He padded outside and headed for Clearsight's house. When he arrived there, he 'mrawed' pitifully and his one true love came out.

'Oh, a tiny little kitty! Aww, youre so adorible!' Cleardight cooed as she led Darkstalker-tiger into her house. He smirked at Tiger, and curled up on Clearsight's lap. 'Although i know youre Darkstalker. Going this far to impress me? I'm disgusted.' Clearsight pushed himoff her lap and outside, leaviing his there.

"AGH!" Darkstlaker screamed, as if waking up from a dream.

"Ha! I'm Clearsight, and this is Tiger. My tiger." a pretty NightWing smiled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Darkstalker was reduced to a sreaming mess.

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

The Great Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light, Queen of Olde English

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Ok, maybe not a oneshot.

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Um yes hello I wrote this :D

This.

The vision that haunted him. Darkstalker hated the way it did. He was supposed to be all powerful, supposed to have power over everything and anything, he wasn’t supposed to be scared of anything.

So why, why, why couldn’t he control his own mind? He’d wanted -- no, he’d done, made a bracelet that blended with his scales, (so even Clearsight couldn’t tell,) one that would block out this certain vision.

It did. He didn’t have that vision for days, weeks.

He didn’t have any sleep, either. It was like this vision was a part of him. Darkstalker couldn’t be complete without it.

He didn’t want that, either. What was so important about it?

It hit him every night, at the same time, at the same moment. He was always prepared for it, but it always ended with a throbbing heart, too.

He was looking at the Night Kingdom.

It was on fire.

Nobody even tried anything,  they were running, screaming, some of them were on fire, and in some places, he could spot charred corpses.

He’d ran off, to find Clearsight, Whiteout. Mother would be fine. She’d been training for the war, far away.

What if she came back?

He found Clearsight, his love helping a dragonet out from the burnt rubble of her house. That was what he loved about her the most. She always put everyone else before her.

“Clearsight?” He’d called out, and Clearsight had turned, the loving expression she’d given to the dragonet changing.

Her face was a mask of fear now.

“Love? What’’s wrong?” He’d asked, walking closer.

Clearsight had grabbed the dragonet’s hand, dragging her away. Her face, as the last time he saw it, only said one thing.

“Why?”

It's'. . . cheesy :D

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

remember, trash can, not trash cannot.

[she/they/nerd] [fangirl extremus] 

#TrashSquad [] #AllTheShips [] #Equa[] #GoldenBeltStalkerMarsh

One day we'll change the world,

but let's kick back tonight!

While Darkstalker was trapped...

"

A NightWing dragonet flew next to the snout-scarred SandWing.

"Hey Moon," He laughs,"I wrote a fanfic about Winter! Want to hear?"

Moon nodded.

"Once upon a time,there was a superior prince called Winter. He was an IceWing. I saw him in my cave.

"Hey Winter!" I exclaimed,"Want to be asked questions?"

"Fine." He replied grumpily.

"One. How superior are you?"

"As an IceWing."

"Your favourite word?"

"Moo-Superior!"

"Your favourite food?"

"Narwhal."

"You like eating parents? That's whats so superior?"

"No." 

"If you had a Scholastic account what would you call it?"

"A what?"

"What's your favourite season,Winter?"

"Very funny!"

Meanwhile a SkyWing is flying and hears a mystery laugh but sees no dragons...

• Posted at:

Fennec

FanWing,Foxcraft,Keeper.

Gerathon and Morrowseer:I'm cool!

Me:Gerathon sucks,Morrowseer too,hahahahahah 

Common Kestrel,Red Kite,Common Buzzard,Peregrine Falcon,Hobby,Sparrowhawk,Golden Eagle,Merlin,Goshawk...

Look out for Dryad.

Wow this is awesome. I don't have time to make a vision right now though. :(

• Posted at:

I'm night!

Flipside: Day

A shy dragon going up to Moonwatcher and offering her prey. Flash little dragonets playing in front of the two Nightwing parents.

-Me - Yeah Moonclaws

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Bookmark! :)

• Posted at:

RACCOON

"Hey. I'm the idiot clawmate, although most dragons call me Qibli. My intimidating acquaintance here is Winter. What's your name?"~Qibli

NightWing

RainWing

"He looked at me like I was stupid-I'm not stupid. "

FeatherStorm 

Foxcraft

#WINTERWATCHER

In the darkness of his mountain prison, scheming about being free, Darkstalker looked into the past. He wondered what became of Foeslayer, his mother. He gasped. She was still alive!

A week later, a vision hit him. He saw an IceWing. He recognized him-one of Moon's friends, he thought. Oh-Winter. In his vision, he saw Winter breaking Foeslayer from Diamond's spell. Darkstalker sighed in relief. Somehow, Foeslayer would be free. And he could see her again. He smiled in the darkness.

Soon. Soon, Darkstalker, he told himself. 

Soon it will be your turn to change the world again.  

• Posted at:

Pearl- 

Shiver 

Loyal WinterWatcher

SCIENTIST FOREVER! 

Winter rules! 

#Winterwatcher

#nevermoonbli!!! 

I ♥ Ballet

Darkstalker was searching through the many entwined threads in his mind, purely out of boredom, when he stumbled across one extremely unlikely, extremely hilarious future. "Clearsight, have you seen this?" he asked, and she shook her head, coming over.

"Which one?" she asked, and he directed it to her before letting the vision take over.

A SandWing flew into the Night Kingdom and headed straight for the castle, screaming his head off about flaming, winged snakes terrorizing the deserts. When the queen stepped outside to see what was the matter, he grabbed her talons and started doing the tango with her, still yelling. Suddenly, a huge swarm of those snakes started flying over the kingdom, and all the fish rose from the sea, also winged. Then a huge disco ball appeared out of nowhere, and all the flying creatures had a huge dance party.

(i'm sorry, this was the best i could do)

• Posted at:

ShCovehS

Proud B.A.P.S. Member

"LICK LICK LICK"Fatey

#IHaveTheTailFlu

#RememberTheLostAndForgotten

#ProtectThePuddle

Moonbli is the essence of life, and there is nothing you can do about it.

One of the 1% who ate the whipped cream.

I'm speechless. Whoagfkdsygalhfd shdfliur fhds. hug fllsl .

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Darkstalker had a vision of a scavanger, which was me, eating a taco and eating it all.....

• Posted at:

Oblivion

SLAP THE MOSQUITO!

When life gives you lemons, make candy and sit back and watch people wonder how you did it.

I really need a more colorful siggy

Don't read this sentence.

GASP

TACO!!!

I don't know what else to put here so... HI!

:D

These are amazing and also lots of them are terrifying. Even Oblivion's taco vision... because if Darkstalker has a vision about you I suspect nothing good will come of it.

Maybe we should throw in some of Clearsight's visions -- specifically from the end of Darkstalker. ;)

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....

Darkstalker: Muaahaha, you can't escape me, Qibli.

Qibli: *raises tail barb* We'll see about that, you Dancing Monkey of Pure Evil!

Darkstalker: *opens mouth, ready to say something*

Kinkajou: *throws biggest banana peel ever at Darkstalker*

Banana peel: *lands silently*

Darkstalker: *steps forward, and slips on banana peel*

Idk.

• Posted at:

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

She/her|Forum Peril|Queen of Sauerkraut

#MoreMudWings!

"RrrEEEAALLYY?"-Peril

#Sauerkraut

#Yee

#Rememberthelost

#Inspiringsaying

Stop looking at my horrible signature and scroll down!

This is sooooo funny 

• Posted at:

OC's:

Eclipse(not darkstalkers dragonet)

Moonbli!!!!

I've never done this before, so here goes nothing.

Darkness surrounded her, before a flash of light appeared. Clearsight saw herself flying over the ocean, choppy waves splashing and wind blowing wildly, but she still soared over the iron-gray sea, towards a distant silhouette of land. As she neared, she saw the beach being pounded by waves and palm trees waving in the wind. She had reached the Lost Continent at long last. Clearsight, tired, thirsty and starving, but alive, collapsed onto the sand and closed her eyes in relief and shock at what she had done. No other dragon from Pyrrhia had set talon on this strange new land and now she was here. The vision slowly melted away and faded back into darkness.

This is just a vision from Clearsight, after she imprisoned Darkstalker.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

WINTERWATCHER!!! Member of The Winter Fan Club

Wings of Fire Forever!!!

Proud Canadian!

(()) Gold Lava (()) MFlipside

SUMMER FOREVER!!

❀ 

Proud Christian

@Ruby Sky- OMG I LOVE YOURS SO MUCH HOW DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT 

@Vine- Yours too! Your writing style is amazing! 

I wish I had the time to write one of these. Threadmark, maybe I'll come back later and try writing a vision.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost (it hurts my heart that there are too many to name)  

Inactive for the summer.

Quote of the whenever: "And if someone's mean to you, just pretend they're a... bad Pokemon that you... ate." -Angelica

hmmmm Here we go. I can make this REALLY tragic. This might be too mature. Mods let this through

A blue dragon is standing in the doorway of the NightWing palace. A green dragon was beside her, flinging away her necklace with animus magic. Clearsight flies up, only to be blasted away by a small hurricane. Clearsight's neck is cut, flinging blood everywere. The NightWing queen flew up, Darkstalker by her side. Prince Arctic was flying with them, eyes white with small smudges of black. Arctic was flung towards the ground, as Darkstalker makes them teleport to the Island Palace. Darkstalker took a knife with his animus magic, being forced by Arctic. Darkstalker's knife slit the green dragons throat, only to fly back to cut Queen Vigilance's throat. The blood flew out and met each other and it trickled down slowly. Arctic's eyes went back to normal, and Darkstalker crumpled to the ground, a small slit in his neck.

• Posted at:

Mana

"Be bold!" Serafinas father

#RiverClan

Merc Side

#HAMILTON

NIGHTWING PROPHET 

NigtWing/RainWing

I LOVE CATS

Meh OTP's

Winterwatcher

sECRETLY MOONBLI

Clayril

"And if there's a reason Im still alive when so many have died, I'm willing to wait for it"

Well, I have one I wrote that Moon could have come up with...

When the villain’s days are done, the hybrids’ quest has begun. Find the land were strangers dwell, do your job and do it well.
After these dragons have been found, danger shall not us impound. Bring them out of their shell, and all shall be well.

But if you fail to comprehend, allies bonds you shall condemn.

I'm not great at making visions. But I tried.

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

BECAUSE 7 TIMES 13 IS NOT 28

RED, THE COLOR OF DESIRE

BLACK, THE COLOR OF DESPAIR

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

SEASKY

SWAMP

SPARROW

BLIZZARD

CACTUS

RACCOON

SQUIRREL

One of Clearsight's visions? I can do that.

It was hard for her to believe right now, but there were even futures with other loves and other dragonets...

Half-tiger dragonets, in fact. Clearsight blinked. Hesitantly, she looked into the wavering threads of the future, grasping the brightest one and following it.

All Clearsight could see was green. Endless swathes of dreary, gray-green. The raindrops plopped onto her scales as she sivered, her body griped by the claws of feaver. Suddenly, she was face-to-face with green eyes, the likes of which she had never seen before. She blinked, and the tiger- for that is what it was- smiled.

Wait. Smiled? "W-why?" Clearsight heard herself ask. The tiger purred, curling up beside the larger dragon. 

Clearsight felt the vision fade. "W-what?" She gasped, grasping on to that thread of the future again. She followed it, farther and farther along, seeing the wonderful love story woven into her life. No, she didn't mind that that love was a tiger. No, she didn't mind the strange, furry dragonets. What she did mind is that she would have to travel across half the world to find her tiger. She nodded, her mind set. Her wings flapped, and she flew. She left the past behind, Darkstalker behind, even her old hopes and dreams.

"Hang on, Tiger, I'm coming..."

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

*shivered

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Ooooh love these!! I want to read about Clearsight's future adventures so much!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

@CP and Prism, THANK YOU SO MUCH *hug-tackles* That means a lot to me :D And Prism, basically it's just practice and inspiration, and I'm nowhere near the level of amazingness I've seen elsewhere, believe me.

@Roar

*tries not to laugh* *fails* That... was... amazing

#Cleartiger 2k17

I might do another vision later if I have time :P Clearsight would be interesting but I'm having trouble remembering her personality...

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY!

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

1 ,