#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

{Spoilers for Darkness of Dragons}

Clearsight sighed,what had she done? She knew it was necessary to imprison Darkstalker but that didn't stop her from feeling bad about it.She looked through the Darkstalker futures and saw an intriguing one,it had a small nighttwing but with raimbow star scales,then somebody called his name,was that Foeslayer? Why was it showing me this future it was dim but I continued to look through it,backing up a bit a group of dragons changing Darkstalker into the small dragonet from before,Peacemaker.She saw Peacemaker baking,eating strawberries,they knew nothing about being Darkstalker,He knew nothing of her.But he was happy...it was the happiest Darkstalker future,the others lead to destruction and sorrow.I watched as these dragons entire life played out,him picking strawberries and making pies for his mom and friends,meeting a friendly dragon girl who he developed a massive crush on,them having two beautiful dragonets,and eventually him dying peacefully in his sleep.It was very dim but for the sake of Pyrhhia...for the sake of Darkstalker I hoped this future happened.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kitsune

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

My gang:Sakura,Sahara,Blaze,Blizzard,Cardinal,Sun,Hotaru,Miku,Kitsune

#Love iLove

Spoilers may or may not be in white ink:

Darkstalker saw millions upon millions of futures, but there where only some that caught his attention. This was one of them. Darkstalker saw a small RainWing dragonet, he didn't even look over a year, but yet, he saw his own face on the dragonet, different but he recognized it. A dragon who looked like Foeslayer, but everyone was calling her "Hope", walked to the small dragonet as the RainWing started referring to her as mother. Wait, Darkstalker thought , is this a vision or a dream? 

• Posted at:

~Eos~

A SkyWing/RainWing

A Hufflepuff

A BYU Cougar

A Toothless fangirl

A Makar

A Smedry

A Conqueror 

the darkstalker of the forums

Nyx occasionally takes over my acount

"You're a lizard, Harry" -Eos 2017

#GiveMeAllYourCookies

sIGGY CHANGES A LOT BE WARNED

A little NightWing dragonet.....in the rainforest?

From what he could see, the dragonet was surviving. He edged closer, to take a full look at it. 

The dragonet had silver scales near her-Darkstalker was pretty sure it was a girl- eyes. 

She is a mind reader and a seer, like me! Darkstalker thought But the forest is so...so..different.

An older NightWing, the mother Darkstalker guessed, arrived.

"Hey there Moonwatcher." She said to the dragonet.  

"Mama!" Moonwatcher exclaimed.

"I-I have to go now, just stopping by, Morrowseer and all..." The mother stepped back after a loud call issued from the trees.

she flew off.

Who leaves their dragonet here? Why is the mother heading that way? Darkstalker wondered.

Moonwatcher looked straight at him, seemingly. Then the vision changed.

Darkstalker could not move. He could not hear. He could not see. Just encased in... What is this hard cold stuff?  

He then saw Clearsight's face. Then Fanthom's. Then Moonwatcher's. Then a SkyWings. Then an IceWing (Meh. Don't they ever change? He looks haughty and stuck up like Father.) Then a wildly colored RainWing. Then a seawing. Then a SandWing. Before Darkkstalker could think more about the vision, something jabbed him in the side and he snapped out of the vision.

"Ow! Clearsight!" He grumbled.

Clearsight had poked him with a quill.

(this is before the invulnerability spell)

"You're welcome." Clearsight said. 

What was the meaning of the vision? Phyrria looks so different then. What's the big deal with Moonwatcher? There has to be others with the same powers and why is she in the forest? 

• Posted at:

I AM

SNOWDUST

Proud FanWing&FanWarrior

I AM GRYFFINDOR

SINCE EARLY 2016

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY

SHE/HER

I Ship Hailcina (Hail <Laughter> Cocina)

"WHY ARE PARCHMENT AND SCROLLS SO FLAMMABLE?"~Crackle 

I hope I'll be able to write one later!

• Posted at:

Call me Dragon

I am A...

Christian! 

Bookworm!

RainWing!

#ReadersUnite

#CoverYourMirror

#PerilIsACampfire

#WingsOfFireForever

#PrayForTheStates

#ThatMomentWhen

Start where you are.

Use what you have.

Do what you can.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Art~

/290673

The Forum Artist and Math-Hater

M- Mental

A- Abuse

T- Towards

H- Humans

So.... I kinda lost my password for a while? A funny story, really.

I clutched my head as a headache burst over me.  It could only mean one thing: another blasted vision, and right in the middle of class, too.

Clearsight, worrying about one of my enchantments.

A RainWing, glaring at me with ice-cold eyes.

Father and Mother, screaming their heads off at me.

The NightWing kingdom, bathed in camoflouged dragons.

Oh no.  What was that about?!

• Posted at:

Wings

Queen of Thread-murder

She/her

I support LTGBQA+

Nightmare, Indigo Raven, EventideSilver, I've got your backs, wherever your lives may lead you.

Oooooo how about love because I think Moonwatcher  has a crush on darkstalker kind of or darkstalker likes moonwatcher kind of... Lol!

Darkstalker looks at clearsight surprised but looks back at moonwatcher, " No, how do I show moon or clearsight that I both like them but not surprise them?" Darkstalker thinks as he looks at them both.

• Posted at:

Haha good job i thought i would be first i guess not

• Posted at:

i like it best most best in the world THATS BETTER!!!!!!!! M

CLEARSIGHT

I knew that my tribe fleeing would cause difficulties...

But not like this.

A SeaWing dragonet  who looked surprisingly like Fanthom

A RainWing dragonet with a bright expression

A SandWing dragonet with a slate 

Then I saw Him.

I saw Darkstalker.

Was this the future? H-how? The enchantment was worded to keep him under Agate Mountain.

He was ginormous and with a aquamarine and pink SeaWing dragonet. 

That draginet was an animus.

Oh Darkstalke, no.

Then a NightWing with silver scales appeared.  This one also a dragonet. 

Then I saw the same SeaWing that looked like Fanthom pin down the animus SeaWing.

The two dragons yelled.

To my left, Jade Mountain's peaks were falling.

No.

Dragons screaming

Darkstalker had a crown.

No, this is not possible. But it apparently was.

Then I woke up from the vision.

Its better that no one knows for now or until I can tell Queen Vigilance...

I raced toward my scrolls to write the vision down, fear shaking through my body every step of the way.

• Posted at:

I AM

SNOWDUST

Proud FanWing&FanWarrior

I AM GRYFFINDOR

SINCE EARLY 2016

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY

SHE/HER

Kitsune, sorry to pop your bubble, but Clearsight couldn't see that far into the future.

Too many timelines, dragons, choices.

It would have been really faint

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

The Great Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light, Queen of Olde English

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Roar, how about if the vision I wrote for Clearsight took place when she is dead, as a spirit, 1500 years after she trapped Darkstalker? It could happen. Pyrrhia doesn't really have a StarClan or anything, except if Sands Of Time count. Despite that I guess it's okay..right?

• Posted at:

I AM

SNOWDUST

Proud FanWing&FanWarrior

I AM GRYFFINDOR

SINCE EARLY 2016

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY

SHE/HER

A lightning fast headache pounded through Darkstalkers head, followed by a flash of light. No! Not again! NO! He thought, crumpling to the ground.

Bright sunlight flooded through a thick dense forest. He stood before a RainWing princess, or so what he believed to be a RainWing princess. He bowed down, but he was only the size of a regular dragon. "Lorelei." He said. His voice was quite deep. "Hello, Dreamcatcher." Lorelei said, smiling. "I wanted to ask you something, Lorelei." He shifted from foot to foot nervousley. She stared expectantly at Darkstalker, or, as she called him, Dreamcatcher. "W-would you, umm, umm, would you like too, umm, umm," He looked down, "Do you like me, Lorelei?" He whispered. Lorelei put her talons under his chin, and brought his snout up so he was looking her dead in the eye. She looked queenly and fierce, but soft-hearted and vulnerable at the same time. Dreamcatcher watched her with the same ferocity and royalty-like look. "What do you think, Mr. All Mighty Powerful?" She whispered. She let him go , whipped aroundd, and stalked off with such grace that she didn't hit a single thing when she took flight. He sat there, thinking. "Find me when you wake up!" She called.

The vision ended. "Woah." Darkstalker breathed. Moonwatcher sat beside him, looking worried. "Are you ok?" She asked. "I'm fine." He growled, standing swiftly. She recoiled, looking hurt and angry. "Since when do you think you can get upset with me for no reason?!" She yelled. He froze. "Since always, darling."

• Posted at:

agreed

• Posted at:

Ali Rahim

@Snowdust,

it might have a StarClan and we just don't know about it

• Posted at:

~Eos~

A SkyWing/RainWing

A Hufflepuff

A BYU Cougar

A Toothless fangirl

A Makar

A Smedry

A Conqueror 

the darkstalker of the forums

Nyx occasionally takes over my acount

"You're a lizard, Harry" -Eos 2017

#GiveMeAllYourCookies

sIGGY CHANGES A LOT BE WARNED

Sands of Time?

What's that?

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

The Great Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light, Queen of Olde English

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Eos: new warrior/WOF crossover: Star Tribe...nah.  Maybe SpiritLand or Spirit Tribe or yeah

Roar: QUOTE FROM THE BRIGHTEST NIGHT, BOOK FIVE OF WOF SERIES BY TUI T SUTHERLAND, PART TWO BURNS STRONGHOLD, CHAPTER 12, PAGE 149 (BOTTOM OF PAGE)

" As they got closer, Sunny could read the words carved and painted in gold on the side of the pillar:

HERE LIES 

QUEEN OASIS

MOTHER OF QUEEN BURN

HER BONES NOW BELONG TO THE SANDS OF TIME"

(I got the format nearly right)

• Posted at:

I AM

SNOWDUST

Proud FanWing&FanWarrior

I AM GRYFFINDOR

SINCE EARLY 2016

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY

SHE/HER

I know this thread has been out for some time, but let me take a crack at this

Clearsight was such a worrywart. With her head stuck so far in the future, how was she supposed to enjoy the present?

Maybe... Darkstalker started, before cutting off the thought. No. Clearsight would never trust me again. I mean, we're soulmates! There's no one else who makes me feel the same way. Darkstalker curled and unfurled the delicate parchment under his talons. I have to keep her, no matter what. Alone in his room, the candle casting shadows against the walls, Darkstalker was able to have his most private thoughts.

Lets see what the future holds, then. Darkstalker sighed, rubbing his weary eyes. He had been staring blankly at the scroll for what seemed like an eternity. I need some ideas. It's all so complicated...why don't people see that a king like me is the best solution? No strife, eternal peace, endless prosperity for the tribe I... Darkstalker didn't finish the thought. His chilly band of scales gleamed under his wing, an endless reminder of his heritage. It doesn't matter. It shouldn't bother me. As horrible as he is, he's the one who gave me this power. Pushing away those troublesome thoughts, Darkstalker followed his favorite vision of all.

Blinking happily, Darkstalker lounged on his throne. It was beautifully carved, flowing tongues of silver with black velvet cushions. Rising from his lovely seat, he twined tails with the love of his life; Clearsight. Her eyes were bright, free of the worry he had always seen in them. Walking side by side down the Palace halls, they met the Palace servants. They waved back with wonderfully cheerful smiles. In part due to Darkstalker's gifts, they zipped and performed acts that no dragon should've been able to do. The weather outside was peaceful, with a pleasant sheen of sunlight. Darkstalker had enchanted the weather to stay nice forever. 

Two small dragonets hopped up alongside them. They were his children, Shadowhunter and Eclipse. They chattered happily, prancing along with their parents. 

Darkstalker relaxed, as the vision washed over him. He basically knew it by heart, rewatching it over and over again. I won't be that Villain that Clearsight predicts me to be. This...this is the best future! We'll achieve it together. Darkstalker happily watched the vision play out, watching as the happy family walked into the distanc--

The vision blurred, blazing through the images as if it were a tale on fast forward. Darkstalker struggled to piece apart the blue. However, he knew it couldn't be good. All he could see was red, orange, and pitch darkness. The wild coaster ride finally ended; it stopped at an unbelievable scene.

Eclipse bent over her father's face. The mighty Darkstalker was on his back, bleeding. Bleeding? That was impossible! His daughters face was in shadow as she inspected his body.

Finally, she rose up. Darkstalker expected a tear-streaked face of despair, but...she was triumphant. 

"Thank you, dad." Eclipse said softly. The dragonet, much older now, stepped away from her father's dying form. 

"W-what?" Vision-Darkstalker croaked out, blood dribbling from the side of his mouth. "What...did you do? I'm invincible!" 

Eclipse tutted. "Love blinded you, old man." She gazed upon him with a smile, but her eyes were filled with contempt. She held up the scroll; the very parchment he was using in the present world. It showed considerable wear, but was nicely preserved. 

"You put all your power into this scroll, so mom wouldn't worry right?" Eclipse flipped the parchment over, so that he could see what was written on it. A new brand of ink had been splashed across the bottom.

"Enchant this earring to remove all of the enchantments that have been cast on the wearer." 

Darkstalker's stomach churned, and he realized his future self had a small amethyst earring pierced through the ear. 

"Thank you for everything dad." Eclipse said, as her father began to thrash wildly. Her eyes glinted coldly. "I'm glad I'm your daughter. After all, if it had been anyone else..." Eclipse moved forward once again. Next to her father's head, she held up two talons. "I wouldn't have this power." She pressed the two talons together, "No more of this "king" nonsense anymore. Goodbye, dad." With a snap, Darkstalker's vision turned pitch black.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Hope you have a nice day :)

Opinions are not fact; they can contradict, and there is no right or wrong.

Chronicles of a Starving artist

(Christian || Pisces || #Equal || Persona || Fanwing)

, 2