I'll start us off 

Mindstorm flew into the academy, wondering why she had ever been allowed to read minds. "Hello, you must be Mindstorm," said an unfamiliar voice. " you are in cave 4, second on left," it said. "Okay," Storm said, instead of going straight to her cave, Storm stayed in the entrance, looking around.

(Sol can your oc bump into minecas he comes in?) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ocs:

Starfrost*(fave/nickname)

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

Spellscales-

I flew briskly into my cave, wondering who else would be in here. Then, I saw a stack of scrolls and forgot about who was in this cave. I dove towards it, and immediately wanted to start reading, but I couldn't, I still had a side that pulled me to exploration of the Academy. So, I explored.

• Posted at:

<<Winter>>

{She/Her/Fangirl}

La Queen of Fancy Donut Eating

"Can I be a beetroot?" -Me

Can Sienna have a crush on Frostbite? And where are we meeting up? Do we all share a dorm?

• Posted at:

Ello, call me Opal, please!

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Wolves are carnivorous and dangerous creatures. Copy and paste if you agree.

Current Favorite Song: Hills and Valleys

Ask me about my synesthesia!

Mutant and Proud

@Opal Sure

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Boys share one dorm. So do Spellscales and I, as do the rest of the females

• Posted at:

Ocs:

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

Okay!

I sat by my self as the two unfamiliar dragonets made there way to the cave I was in. Who are these people? Meh, guess it doesn't really matter either way. Excited, I bounced on my talons. "Hello! How are you?"

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

Storm didn't see anyone in the entrance, so she headed into her sleeping cave.

• Posted at:

Ocs:

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

I curled my tail in. Nobody is a mind reader, it's oooookay. I thought reasiringly.

• Posted at:

<<Winter>>

{She/Her/Fangirl}

Futureseeker looked at the academy. Wow, bigger than I expected! He thought Well, here goes nothing! He walked into the academy and turned to the dragon at the front "Hi, it's Futureseeker, the NightWing dragonet with prophecy"

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>FLIPSIDE IN PROGRESS

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

Thunder = SkyWing/NightWing

Jaguar = RainWing/NightWing

#SolclawShipperInANot-So-FanfictionyFanfiction

#StopTheFlame

Name:Mirage

Tribe:SandWings

Appearance:Pale tan and gold scales with off-white underscales,dark grey eyes,and a bigger than usual tail barb

Personality:Playful,sweet,friendly,adventurous

Crush:Open

Other:POV Color

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie Mariposa

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Starwatcher the NightWing

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

If you want a rainbow,you gotta put up with the rain.

Meet my gang!

Everest the SkyWing

Dolphin the SeaWing

Tanis the Osprey and my spirit animal

I soared into the academy, glancing at a NightWing. He introduced himself as Futureseeker, and once he left, I headed towards the dragon at the front. "Tyto, animus of the SkyWings," I introduced myself.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

I can't believe that my parents are making me go to Diamond Academy. Wait I actually can. They've always hated me, ever since I gave Blizzard, the SkyWing IceWing hybrid, frostbite.
~~~~
"He's about to come out of his egg!" Mother said.
"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Blizzard kept repeating. Stupid hybrid.
He slipped through the adults and touched me, I instantly froze his hand.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
"Did he blow ice-breath on him?" My parents asked as Blizzard's parents were comforting him and trying to heat up his hand. Some of his fingers no longer work.
My father picked me up and quickly dropped me. I didn't give him frostbite because he's completely IceWing.
"I... I think his scales are ice..."
"Like firescales but with ice?"
"Yes, I think so."
"He's a freak."
~~~~
Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.
I quickly run into an empty cave and start crying.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

(Sorry, ran out of charge)

I stared down the hall. RainWings. SkyWings. SandWings. MudWings. IceWings. He couldn't see any NightWings so far and he cautiously continued down the hall. There could be dragonets with crazy powers anywhere! His mind started buzzing with thousands of thoughts as dozens of futures unfolded in his mind. What if he didn't sit with this dragonet? What if he didn't talk to this IceWing? He forced the thoughts out. I'm here to learn to control this, and three moons I'll learn...

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

Futureseeker soared off toward his dorm, Dorm 5. No one else in his dorm had arrived yet, just him, but then that started a train of futures. What if there were no dragonets in his dorm? What if no one liked him? What if there was a mind reader in his dorm? "ARGH!" He roared and pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind. It was only time and he would soon learn, that's all he needed to do....

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

I changed a few things.

Name: Frostbite

Tribe: IceWing

Appearance: Shockingly white all over his body, pale blue eyes.

Crush: N/A

Personality: Is emotionally unstable, doesn't trust easily, doesn't like getting made fun of, but can't do anything because he wore an animus enchanted bracelet that disables his powers for most of his life and he still thinks that he can’t do anything about the bullying.

Other: IceBorn, the only one. When he was first hatched his cousin, Blizzard who is a Sky/Ice hybrid, picked him up, which gave him frostbite and permanently damaged a few of his fingers. His family gave him a few chances, but after injuring a few IceWings and even freezing a lake in the Sky Kingdom they decided to do something about it. His parents paid a SeaWing royal animus to enchant a bracelet that disabled his powers while in a 5 ft. perimeter, everyone but him could take it off. He was bullied for most of his life, by his peers and his family. He couldn’t do anything about it due to his bracelet. Once his parents heard of Diamond Academy they decided to send him there. His bracelet was given to the principal just in case.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Peak: I walked into the main cave, wondering if I would have a separate dorm. But when I was told mine, and saw other dragons, that thought dissapeared.

(All the girls share one, right?)

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

Futureseeker looked around the dorm. It was basic, but since he was first, he could bag the best sleeping place. He sat down on a hammock, that reminded him of where he slept in the rainforest. His moonstone pendant banged against his chest as he folded in his wings. Lessons started tomorrow, so he may as well make use of his time and explore. He spread his wings and flew out the door, into the hall.

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

@Unicorn Yes.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Spellscales-

I watched nervously as other dragonets came in. I hid under my blanket, hoping no one would notice me. I never want to be noticed again in my life. I was once noticed by a fire scales dragonet in hiding. Thank goodness someone rescued me, but they said I spent twelve days with the healers. I could've saved myself with my animus powers, but why risk dying evil later, or dying peaceful earlier? Suddenly, a SkyWing came in. No no no no no no no. Not a SkyWing! I thought worriedly.

• Posted at:

<<Winter>>

{She/Her/Fangirl}

No, two of the girls share a cave and the other three share one.

Storm had seen another Nightwing, and he had been kind of handsome. She shook off those thoughts and walked to her sleeping cave.

• Posted at:

Ocs:

Turqouise

Riverbolt

Flyheart

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Peak: As I walked in, I instantly saw a NightWing dragonet trying to hide under a blanket. "Um, hello, I'm Peak. What's your name?" I asked her. 

I have an idea, Tundra, what about Spellscales found Peak in hiding when they were both younger? But it was just a misuinderstanding?

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

I've been crying for a few minutes now. "Hey, you okay?" I hear another dragon (this can be anybody) ask.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Futureseeker sighed. Well, he was here now, no backing out. There were a few NightWings, but practically everywhere he looked were MudWings. Ugh. Why. MudWings. Maybe it was the wrong academy? Maybe he was at a MudWing school? It was like billions of windows opened from one, stupid thought. Hmmm... Wonder whether any mind readers are here... He wondered silently What if they can tell I have strong prophecy and foresight? And what if they find that chant in my head.... He shook that last thought out his head. It was nothing. He made his way around the school to explo

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

Looking around, I see this little NightWing girl rush in and I've under a blanket. Is she crying? Oh no. Oh no no no no no. What do I do? I don't want her to cry! Do I leave her alone? Do I go try to help? Nervously, I took a deep breath and lifted the corner of the blanket. "Hey, are you okay?"

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

@Unicorn, okay!

I peeked my head out at the SkyWing. It looked just like that dragonet! "Um- it's Spellscales- but, um- you can call me Spell." I said nervously. It was no use, I was going to be forgotten in the next few minutes anyway.

• Posted at:

<<Winter>>

{She/Her/Fangirl}

He looked down the hall and stared. There. Was. A. Dragonet. She was underneath a blanket and looked kind of... Upset... Futureseeker looked harder, and then, it happened. Futures unfolded in his mind like crunched up paper unfurling. There was one path that seemed good for this NightWing dragonet, she was going to make a good friend, but some of the other futures weren't so good. Mind you, everyone has good futures and bad futures. Futureseeker thought of himself crinkling up the paper again into a tiny ball, and the thoughts and futures faded away. He sighed in relief, he was getting the hang of all this! Futureseeker's eyes widened "Three moons! Lessons start tomorrow and I've only adventured as far as the hall!" He said, almost to himself, and immediately flew forward. He had to see as much as possible before tomorrow, tomorrow was when he might meet other NightWings and other dragonets from all sorts of tribes. Hopefully no MudWings.

(Ok, maybe Storm and Futureseeker could be in one of the same classes? I think it would be a good way to introduce them both, but tell me if you have more dramatic ideas. -Sol)

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

(Is this RP still active or is it dead?)

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

(Maybe? I feel like none of my posts are being responded to, but that's probably just me)

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

I slithered over to my dorm, which already had a few other dragons in it. All girls. "Greetings," I bellowed. "I am Tyto, one of the last SkyWing animi alive." I swooped over to the highest ledge, where I spotted a nest with the word "TYTO" carved into it. My nest. I sat down in said nest, watching the others.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

It was great to be back in my dorm. The other guys hadn't arrived in here yet, but I was cool with that, since I had the best nest, the hammock. I opened the scroll I had borrowed from the library and started to read. Tomorrow's lessons would start with History, my worst, and least favourite subject. I mean, if they had Future instead of History, I would be the smartest dragonet there, but no. 

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

Peak: "Ok, hi Spell! You look familiar, do I know you?" Suddenly realization dawned on me. This was the dragonet who had gotten me captured! "YOU!" I shouted. "Look, I'm sorry if I scared you that day, but I was a lost dragonet no where near my home, I ran away, and I hope you weren't hurt badly, I know my tail spun and made a few trees catch on fire, and maybe you? I'm sorry, and I didn't mean it," I added, shrinking down to her level.

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

Neigh!

Proud

poke

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

Futureseeker closed the scroll. It was time for dinner, he'd better head to the Prey Center. Futureseeker opened up his star scale speckled wings and soared out the cave enterance. He flew along the hall at a regular pace, he didn't want to be the first there, or the last one there! He flared out his wings and the wind slowed him down before he folded in his wings and landed. It was crazy. There were animals everywhere, chickens, Bulls, various birds, and a weird thing with horns that Future had never seen before in his life. He made his way over to the pile of fruit, he had seen these before since the NightWings now lived with the RainWings. He took a guava and a mango and then went to the sitting area in the Prey Center. Future watched all the other dragonets start swarming in and gulped. He could either make some friends here, or he could make some enemy's...

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

bump can someone reply to my RP comment?

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

K

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

Future sank his teeth into the mango, and saw all sorts of tribes enter the Prey Center. SkyWings. MudWings. SandWings. SeaWings. RainWings. NightWings. There were finally more NightWings! What took them so long?! I thought Maybe there are other prophecy dragonets like me... Maybe there are mind-readers and animi!

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame

I flew slowly into the mountain. "Mirage" I said to the welcome dragon. I then flew to the cave that he had given me,while carefully not touching anybody. I placed my stuff down by the only available bed,and noticed that most of the dragonets were flying in one direction. I followed them when they had gone and found myself in a large cave full of prey. I quickly caught a lizard and sat down to eat it.

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie Mariposa

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Starwatcher the NightWing

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

If you want a rainbow,you gotta put up with the rain.

Meet my gang!

Everest the SkyWing

Dolphin the SeaWing

Tanis the Osprey and my spirit animal

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

LGBT+ Supporter

I flicked away the mango core, and started to eat the pineapple. People were giving me weird looks, a NightWing? Eating a pineapple? Even though he wasn't a mind-reader, he could practically hear their thoughts, who was this dragon? Is he reading my mind? Mm... Pineapple...

• Posted at:

-FanWings

-FanClan

-Fanworld (SU)

-Fire Nation

OC DRAGONS:

#StopTheFlame