"Yeah, where IS Rescuer? He wasn't here when I woke up, and he still isn't here."

(Rubydolphin)

(They're always by the ledge cause they're waiting for Oddity to fall through xD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

I'm testing out dissapearing. Did you notice I was gone?

#GoogleTranslateClub

A note hung on the wall of our sleeping cave. I picked it up, and blood stains were all over it. "ICK!" I shrieked. The note said,

It's over, Young Dragonets.

I have killed the NightWing traitor, Rescuer.

Now, you must bow to me, or the Venom RainWing is next, and then the Shadow NightWing will be mine.

I will slowly destroy you all.

And if you try to escape me, well, you won't.

Come to me this afternoon, and soon, you will call me Queen Evilwarder.

My friends will die. No, please no. Rescuer is dead, and Oddity is next, and then on to my friends! 

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

•..*{ Tundra }*..

The Forum Awkward Neighbor

<Morningtail the Warrior>

<Rattlesnake the StarWing>

<Chaos Spider>

<Dramatic roleplayer>

#Equal

#Moonbli

#Currentsnake

#Anemarin

"What?" Oddity asked Rattlesnake. "What does it say?"

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

"Um. Oh, nothing, it just-." I lied, hiding it away from view. No, I can't lie to my friend. "okay... It says..." I took a deep breath. "Rescuerisdeadandyou'renext!" I yelled, trying to get it out.

• Posted at:

•..*{ Tundra }*..

<Chaos Spider>

<Dramatic roleplayer>

#Equal

#Moonbli

#Currentsnake

#Anemarin

"Let me see that." I said as I snatched the paper from Rattlesnake. I read the paper and then quickly drop it with a scream. "It says the shadow nightwing will be mine! Why me? I'm innocent! I think I'll just go blend in the shadows for the rest of my life. Sure, I may be smart, but that's not going to help me against this dragon!" I shrieked. Then I suddenly realize something and my face goes pale. "No. It can't be." I said.

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

"When you fall down, get back up. Don't let your problems drag you down. Climb every mountain, no matter how hard, with determination. Be the person you want to be." ~RubyDolphin

~Ruby

Blizzard 

I sat there taking it all in quietly. "Jeez how can she kill us all. We could kill her if we wanted to." I stated with a snort. If she even came I could easily kill her if I wanted to. That dirty Nightwing. I growled. I looked around the room. Rescuer is died. I let out a sigh. He was the only one who cared. I am so going to kill that so called queen. I looked around this change are life and I know it.

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

Don't forget to laugh! 

"Well, we can't stay here! She knows where we are, and she's probably going to kill me tomorrow night!" Oddity declared, peering at the note.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

I gulped. Oddity would be killed, and Misty would be taken away, and who knows what'll happen with the rest of us! A shiver went up my spine. "We have to find a way out, how about... Me, Autumn, and Current transform, and then we can go through cracks if there are, and get you guys out, and Oddity, Blizzard, Misty, and Radiant go find secret doors."

• Posted at:

•..*{ Tundra }*..

<Chaos Spider>

<Dramatic roleplayer>

#Equal

#Moonbli

#Currentsnake

#Anemarin

Current paced nervously, recapping in his mind what just happened. Rescuer is dead, Oddity is going to die, and Misty is going to get taken away?! We need to get out of here. And if we get out of here, I can go to the ocean... "I'm in. Not gonna let a crazy queen kill us," he declared.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

"It's out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting..."

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

Stormchaser, Trenchdiver, Carnelite, Blackclimber, Current

Stormkit(pool), Shadekit(talon)

"I guess. There must some way out, if Rescuer got in and out all these years. And if Evilwarner got in." She began to turn around, launching herself into the air.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Odditys tail accidentally swished against the note, which started dissolving as the venom spread. She started circling the cave, looking down for any signs of a way out.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

I turned into sand and slithered around, hoping for a tiny crack that would resemble a door. At last, I found a crack, and transformed back into myself. I pushed on the rock, hoping it would budge. "Guys!" I yelled. "I need help!" This door was heavy, and if we didn't move it, Queen Evilwarner would open it for us. I kept pushing, and realized, I could turn into stand, and crawl through the crack to help my friends on the outside.

• Posted at:

•..*{ Tundra }*..

<Chaos Spider>

<Dramatic roleplayer>

#Equal

#Moonbli

#Currentsnake

#Anemarin

Oddity landed back on the ground, joining Rattlesnake in pushing on the rock.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Current found Rattlesnake slithering into a crack between the rock and the cave. He followed her through the crack, assisting her and Oddity with pushing the rock.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

I just stood there, frozen in fear. I knew I should help my friends, but the name Evilwarner was so familiar. Maybe too familiar. "Everyone," I said hoarsely, "I know who Evilwarner is. She's the one who told my parents I was so odd I should be named Misty and left alone forever. Then I eavesdropped on her and my parents and she said that I was dangerous with my ability. She said that maybe if I was left with nothing I would never learn my true powers and never grow as strong as I was meant to be." I said as I turned toward everyone trying to push the rock. "Everyone, Evilwarner is my aunt."

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

"When you fall down, get back up. Don't let your problems drag you down. Climb every mountain, no matter how hard, with determination. Be the person you want to be." ~RubyDolphin

~Ruby

"So. You are ROYAL? And you never told us this BECAUSE..."

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Current stared at Misty, his eyes as wide as the moons. "So your crazy aunt is going to try to kill us?! That's insane! Do you have any idea why she wants to kill us?"

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

"Well... I wouldn't call it royal. My parents were rich but they aren't queen and king or anything like that. My mom might be a princess though. Her sister is Evilwarner. I didn't tell you because I didn't see it as that important. It's not like I'm in line for the throne. I have royal blood, but I've been thrown out of my family so I guess you could say I'm not royal anymore." I said with a shrug. Then I turned to Current. "Yea, it is insane. I don't know exactly why she wants to kill us, but I have an idea. She always talked about how I and 'the other dragons' were dangerous and had powers that could overthrow the queens. I guess she hoped us all being left by our parents would make sure we never learned our powers and became weak, but Rescuer changed that. She probably sees us as a threat, the only threat stopping her from getting what she wants. That's why she probably wants us dead." Then I walked over to the rock and helped push with all my might. "Almost there!" I shouted.

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

~Ruby

Current pushed the rock as hard as he could, but his thoughts weren't on escaping. Misty's aunt wants us all dead because she's hungry for power, he thought. Who would've thought that this would happen to a bunch of dragonets like us? I should make some notes about this...

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

Blizzard 

I couldn't say anything. Missy's Aunt is that so called Queen?! I started looking around for secret door. Maybe... Nope no secret doors. "Nope no secret doors guys." I looked over at the door. I slowly walked over to the door. "Maybe I can freeze it and if we hit it hard enough it while beak apart." I stated. I looked over at my ledge. It was frozen and looked like it will break any minute. "So you guys want to freeze it or not I asked?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

Don't forget to laugh! 

"Go ahead."

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

I turned into mud and slid through the crack below, shaking. "Rescuer.. dead? Evilwarner's coming," I huffed, wrapping my wings around my Shadowscales and Waterscales friends. I barged into the rock, trying to shove it, until with all of our strength, we managed to push it over just enough. "Come on, guys," I huffed. "We're going on a journey."

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

Blizzard 

I slowly walked up looking at the door. I pressed talon on the door. I watched as it freeze and cracked and slowly got covered in a deadly frost. I pushed hard and watched as it cracked. "We should be able to break it now." I stated. I backed up and ran with with all my strength. It cracked more. "Well let keep doing this." I ran and watched as it broke again. It slowly started to fall into rumble. "Well I don't know if this is good or bad. Good we can leave, bad because we run into Evilwarner." 

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

Don't forget to laugh! 

Oddity stepped outside the cave onto something... Soft. "What is this stuff?" She went a few feet further, her footprints leaving grass shriveled and yellow.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Current slipped from the tight hold of Autumn's wings, a soft smile appearing on his face as he looked at the protective MudWing. He touched the soft stuff that Oddity was talking about. "I'm gonna say that this is a plant called 'grass.' I read it in a scroll before."

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

Poke

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

I stepped away from the rock and looked around the area. It was breathtaking. So many plants and animals. I was a little mad at Rescuer. He could've at least taken us right here so we could see the outside world. I felt the 'grass' with my talons. It was lovely, soft, and squishy. The I looked over at where Oddity was. He left a trail of yellow, dead looking grass. "Oddity, not to be rude, but you probably shouldn't touch the grass. You are gonna leave a trail right to us that Evilwarner can follow." I said as I carefully flew up, hoping Oddity would follow. As soon as I left the grass I regretted it. The stuff feels so nice on my talons. I looked around. This is where I was meant to be. No, it isn't where I was meant to be. I was meant to be with the other Nightwings in some secret home with volcanos, lava, and more stone. My shoulders slumped. Well maybe this is where I want to be. That place sounds horrible. And now I see why my parents think I'm so odd. Every nightwing should love that place, so why don't I? I sighed. Because I'm not normal and never will be.

also the italics are what Misty is thinking.

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

~Ruby

"Fine..." Oddity grumbled. "But that means that Radiant can't do it either."

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

"And neither can Rattlesnake or Blizzard." She added, just for good measure, as she launched into the air. "I suppose it is very pretty.... But everything's green. I mean, I'm not one to comment about being all one color," She said, gesturing to her black scales. "But at least my eyes still change color. This is just too much. Can't I make SOME of it black or yellow?"

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Radiant held up burned crisps. "I KILLED IT!" he screamed. he then proceeded to pick up another plant and burn it before learning his lesson

• Posted at:

Pendragon

my OCs: Radiant, Boulder, Greyheart, Twilight, 

Starsinger, Sunburst, Talon

self proclaimed Shippoholic

#Purple Oranges

Current rolled his eyes at his fellow dragonets, but still smiled. He walked on the grass, until he saw something that made him grin. A river! He jumped up into the air, quickly placed his bag on a tree branch near it, and dived into the water. 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

Blizzard 

I touched the grass for just a second and watched as it froze. "Wow I didn't think that would happen. What a shocker!" I stated sarcastically. I flew up quickly. I looked around it was so pretty. Maybe I could go to the Ice Kingdom soon. Finally after so many years! I looked around. There wasn't anything special about the area. I looked down at the grass. It was frozen in the area were I was earlier. "Were should we go now?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

Don't forget to laugh! 

Name-Aurora 

Scales-Icescales

Age-5

Gender-Female

Apperance-Indigo blue along wings and horns, eyes are neon green, ice blue scales lined with lavender purple, underbelly is ocean blue, tail spikes are sky blue, wings are midnight blue with the colors of the northern lights across it.

Personality-Happy and an optimist temporary mood swings from time to time. Doesn't know who parents are and wants to find out. Tries t o help others even though she can't touch anyone without freezing them

Flaws-wants to help but is very clumsy and freezes many things,(including her friends) is very sad when other dragonets don't include her

Crush-Firescales dragonet(please let the fire scales dragonet be a boy) 

Other- Aurora has a dark side underneath all the happiness

• Posted at:

"I don't know, but obviously someplace safe. Preferably secret, a place Evilwarner can't go or doesn't know about. And most likely AWAY from the Night Kingdom."

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

Proud Christan

#GoogleTranslateClub

Can I be someone else in the story? Like... a female water scales? Next post says details,if accepted.

• Posted at:

Turtle & Kinkajou,flying in the sky,getting all K-I-S-S-Y!!!!!! 

#Mightyreader

Ok, I said I would wait, but I'm just going to say it.

Name: Turquoise 

Appearence:Deepest blue scales, with patches of green. Indigo eyes.

Personality:Very protective of Current,usually quiet.

Crush:None,but likes Current.

Other:Probably meets current first? Maybe?

• Posted at:

Turtle & Kinkajou,flying in the sky,getting all K-I-S-S-Y!!!!!! 

#Mightyreader

"I think we should go to the Sea kingdom. I know not all of us like water, but most nightwings hate water so we should be safe for some time. I don't mind water, I actually think it's refreshing and nice. I know, I'm a really odd nightwing." I said with a smile. Maybe I don't fit in with the nightwings. But at least I fit in here, with these dragons. "Wait, there one problem that I forgot about. The location of the palaces are secrets and only Seawings know. And Current wouldn't know because he was barely there, and that was only he was very little. There is a palace and area above water that we could go to, but without a seawing to show us where to go, it's hopeless. Unless...." I said as I turned my head to Current. "Unless Current makes a friend."

• Posted at:

RubyDolphin

Call me Ruby 

#HARRYPOTTERFAN

#WINGSOFFIREFAN

~Ruby

Current was surprised that Misty would suggest to go to the Sea Kingdom. "I'm fine with that plan," he agreed, softly smiling. "I wanted to go to my tribe's kingdom anyway. But... do you think that I can make a friend, even with my Waterscales?" He looked down at his talons as he began to doubt himself. "I mean... I bet another SeaWing would freak out if they saw me turn into water."

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Thunderstorm!

NightWing

Demigod

RiverClan Cat

#Currentsnake

#Turtlejou

#Anemarin

My OCs!

Blizzard 

I let out a small cough. "Um if I touch the water it would freeze over and anything in it would die. I think Oddity might be able to go but Radiant can't go or he will die. Maybe Rattlesnake can go but if she can't... How bout the Sand Kingdom. We can all go there. Or the Sky Kingdom. Or Mud Kingdom. But we can't go to Ice, Sea, or Night Kingdom. Or Rain. We would kill the forest. So we have Sand, Sky, or Mud. I fell like we should go to Sand Kingdom. It is the largest Kingdom and we can all survive there." I turned to Current, "They have a oasis there. So do you guys think it would work going there."

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer