@TW, Wintscavenger?  LOL, that would definitely be interesting.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ambreeze

Love God, Love Others, Love Yourself

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

@ambreeze: you're right but I still get angry when people say that because one ship is canon, its counterpart is too-- like if squidspeaker became canon, people would think that sunnyflight is canon too

@dragonemerald: quibl.

QUIBL.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

#LightSpider

@Wild, I know what you mean.  Just let people dream and don't let it bother you.

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Love God, Love Others, Love Yourself

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Guyyyyss

I just found out that Albatross is in fact an IceWing/SeaWing hybrid.

• Posted at:

----{-SNAPPLE-}----

"Hello there."

I'm not very active

I loved Peacemaker!!! But I guess Winterwatcher is out now. . . Now we can ship winter with one of the Lost Cntinent dragons! EVEN BETTER!!!!!

• Posted at:

I love DRAGONS!

I am a Sky/Night hybrid named Peregrine

I am a proud Raven and specialize in Transfiguration  

I am a Windclan cat called Stormflight

Winter x Continent dragon!

Also, I go by Storm, even though my username isn't obvious about it XD

*Pokes head in on conversation* To be honest, I was too focused on everything else that was happening to notice anything different about Winter. Although of all of you guys are right, I'd chalk it up to the situation, not bad writing. Seriously though, if your parents had actively planned your death to get shinier treasure and reputation, you learned that everything you'd been taught your entire life was wrong, and last but most certainly not least, you'd been magically manipulated to trust and obey someone you otherwise would have probably tried to kill, you probably wouldn't come out of it the same person you'd been before it happened.

• Posted at:

Firework

Queen of Cinnamon Rolls, Madoka Magica, and Wicked

WHY YES, I AM BACK.

*Hugs both of her cats*

#Anemarin

"Remember that society is *BLEEP*!" - Happy

Pan and proud!

So many people are going to hate me after this:

It was my least favorite wings of fire book after Winter Turning. I just didn't like it. Turtle getting his powers back just seemed unnecessary to me (you can't argue with me that the dude is a Fathom clone), and Anemone's line: "Don't we want the IceWings to win?" or whatever she said was just unnecessary and, well, mean to the people reading who didn't (me, me, and some other people that may or may not exist) like: No, I don't want the IceWings to win, they're too egocentric, they'll probably conquer Pyrrhia after because "WE just defeated our ancient enemies, what did YOU do?"

but peacemaker is pure adorableness

Also, (yes, more complaining) DARKSTALKER IS NOT EVIL OR LACKING A SOUL! THREE MOONS! I count a soul as being able to have genuine emotions and that scene in the ninth book pretty much said he did.

Wings of Fire Eos' Book Ratings (out of five stars):

The Dragonet Prophecy: 4 stars

The Lost Heir: 3 stars

The Hidden Kingdom: 5 stars

The Dark Secret: 4 stars

The Brightest Night: 5 stars (Cuz SUNNY!)

Moon Rising: 13000000000000000000 stars

Winter Turning: 2 stars

Escaping Peril: 10 stars

Legends Darkstalker (aka book 8 1/2): 130000000000000000 stars

Talons of Power: 10 stars

Darkness of Dragons: 3 stars.

please don't hate me

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

~Eos~

Goddess of Negativity, Cringe, and Darkstalker

A NightWing

A Hufflepuff

A BYU Cougar

A Makar

A Smedry

A Conqueror 

the darkstalker of the forums

I don't like Indigo, I think she's to perfect *immedietly gets swarmed by thousands of Indigo fans*

Winter was definitely acting different than in Winter Turning or any other book. I was definitely disappointed in the way he was just kind of thrown aside and didn't even get to know what happened to Darkstalker. And in the epilogue, they go find the lost continent dragon without any other of their friends. Moon and Qibli are good characters. but if it's just them in book 11 without anyone else, I will be extremely dissapointed.

Now, Peacemaker. This was a interesting ending. It's sad that Darkstalker forgot everything in his past (Nooooo Clearsight) but it's better than him dying in my option. And the half-Rainwing part is really cool. (Definitely drawing him soon)

• Posted at:

M i r a g e 

Our Memories will linger on

Long after are footprints are gone

Christian

The Truth is always harder then the lie

First off, I LOVE this book. But Tui is such a good writer, she spoiled us all, so now I'll complain like an ungrateful child:

I think Tui misused Foeslayer. She showed up after the climactic battle, when there wasn't really any more tension, when I was looking forward to seeing her play into the climax of the entire five-book arc.

Also, before this book, I didn't really care either way how the love triangle got resolved. But then Tui started dropping a lot of what I THOUGHT were Quinter hints, and I started tentatively shipping...

But no. Moonbli just gets thrown in there at the end, and Winter ends up the dragon equivalent of the single cat lady who insists her pets are just as good as humans.

And Peacemaker is weird. The only way you could justify Peacemaker would be him getting his own book in the new arc, where he finds out who he used to be, and...emotional turmoil ensues? Like a Magisterium kind of thing?

Still, AMAZING book, great series conclusion!

• Posted at:

All of you CALM DOWN with fonts & colors! Not everything requires rainbow!

Proud member of WindClan aka best Clan

The 0.1% that thinks Harry Potter is overrated (please don't kill me)

Wings of Fire needs more canon gay ships, by which I mean any!

Ever since I read Qibli's point of veiw, I started leaning towards Moonbli. I just really hope Winty isn't alone ;-; And also.... ANEMARIN?!???! Don't know how I feel abou that.... But, we might never know how any of those ships work out because of te fact that the next books are most likely about the list continent. Sadly, but also happily. (Also, I wonder what tribe that weird dragon at te end was?) I also think it's now a battle between Winterjou and Turtajou just because of the end part... Not sure which is cuter. (Also a few of those Qinter moments got me...) overall it's a great book.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies, and lies

says he saw nothing 

We all know he saw everything

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

I totally figured Jade Mountain falling was Qibli when the sandstorm happened

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

Love the Light

Spread it around

You're not alone

You're yourself, so celebrate.

Pepperoni Nightmare - Seafoam

Goat like yelps. -Hootsie

I HAVE A NAME

Facesmash. -Crimson

The second arc.

Winter Turning kind of had a lot of romantic moments I highlighted. I have nothing against Qibli, he's my favorite character. I also feel that Winter was just thrown out the window and he acted like he never loved Moon. There was a whole book about Winter fighting his heart about him loving Moon. I mean seriously. 

Moon may like Qibli, but I still feel like it should've been Winterwatcher. 

• Posted at:

Welp, Imma icewing, nightwing, seawing, sandwing hybrid. 

The name's Abyss the seawing. I'm also known as Foresight the nightwing.

I'm also known as Crystal the Icewing.

And I'm apparently known as Coyote the Sandwing.

I just finished the book about five minutes ago, so I'm just going to say my opinion about everything.

First of all, that end part where they showed the perspectives of everyone was extremely satisfying, except for the Winter part. I'm kinda sad that he's all lonely, and I hope he's involved in the adventures of books 11-15.

Secondly, I now ship Smoldorn! They sound like Glory and Deathbringer when they're squabbling, and you can tell Thorn wouldn't go through with her threats on his life.

I'm satisfied with Peacemaker and I'm actually really glad that's what Tui chose to have happen. Both Foeslayer and himself are happy now, which makes me feel less bad about this happening "against" his will (Darkstalker was okay with this future, even with the knowledge that the path ended in darkness; therefore it wasn't entirely against his will).

So, yeah. DoD was one of the best books I've ever read, and will likely stay up there for quite a while.

• Posted at:

ShCovehS

Proud B.A.P.S. Member

"I don't support Zebra Mussels"

#StopDropAndBreadRoll

#RememberTheLost

#SunnyForEvilDictator

Moonbli is the essence of life, and there is nothing you can do about it.

One of the 1% who ate the whipped cream.

Moon didn't teleportation spell be cause the spell only sent only sent the fighting dragons. Sorry if this comes of rude.

• Posted at:

I meant to put she didn't teleport because of the spell only teleporting Dragons that were fighting.             Btw crimsonfire is a second account lol.

• Posted at:

First of all @snapple how did you figure that out?

Secondly In Moon Rising Moon had a vision of dragon tribes that she had never seen befor and they were at JM academy where did that go?

Third Tui if you read this we have to get some more of Peacemaker he is so cute

• Posted at:

I finished DoD yesterday, and started making this high-pitched screeching noise because I was like "I NEED BOOK 11 NOW" and my mom was like "Are you okay?"

I love the way Kinkajou ended up saving the world. And then how Darkie was named Peacemaker! I was just like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *gasp* ran out of air" and mentally fangirled for a few minutes. 

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE LOST CONTINENT! AND THE NEW TRIBES! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

i read Darkness of dragons in one day! I loved all of it and when I saw the name for the second part [king of shadows] I thought of Lord of Shadows,Thats a book from the shadow-hunter series XD I hope all of you enjoyed it :P I loved how it turned out and I love that my theroy about Onyx was right!!!

Oyster

Seawing

Daughter of Tsunami and Riptide

:P

• Posted at:

I knew from the start that Kinkajou was going to end it. But I never expected that you would've addrd the Lost Continent into the series.

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

"Always remember Sunset. You are one of the best Dragons I've ever known. Never let anyone tell you otherwise." Moonflower during the War of the False Queens.

Sunset is a dragon legend

As one of Tui's loyal FanWings, I loved it! The twists and turns-like when I found out Qibli had a huge, huge crush on moon-never ceased to surprise me!

I loved the ending! I really hope Peacemaker makes some future appearances! Kinkajou was a really unlikely hero, and I really wonder if she'll be the main character in one of the books...

I think, overall, this book was an outstanding one, the best possible finale for the best book series ever! I wonder what i'll think after 5 more books and a few full-series re-reads... Maybe i'll choose book 15 as the best in the end!

I look forward to reading more in January 2018, as well as a brand new year! I can see Tui's development as an author really well after reading this, and I also look forward to seeing new, awesome winglets & legends as well.

From,

A Random FanWing

• Posted at:

Tui did an amazing job writing this book and I'm really impressed! The highlight of this book has to be the part where Kinkajou talks about Anemone's crush on Tamarin. New OTP for arc 2. I thought they were going to actually kill Darkstalker. (Anemone or Kinkajou.) But I'm so glad they didn't and instead gave him a new life. Peacemaker is so adorable and pure!! I can't wait for arc 3, I NEED ANSWERS! Who was the dragon from the lost continent and what tribe are they?? 

• Posted at:

Just call me Leslie~

AneMarin is a good ship m'kay.

Yuru Yuri

Fanwings~

Steven Universe

Voltron: Legendary Defender

WintScavenger is OTP.

• Posted at:

Just call me Leslie~

AneMarin is a good ship m'kay.

Yuru Yuri

Fanwings~

Steven Universe

Voltron: Legendary Defender

I loved everything about it! Two, yes, TWO of my theories happened. AND MOONBLI HAPPENED!My life is complete! Lol in all the book was awesome

• Posted at:

IMA PROUD FANGIRL FOR WINGS OF FIRE, PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, MICHEAL VEY, AND THE UNWANTEDS

oh yeah and also Qibli making puns. That was the best

• Posted at:

IMA PROUD FANGIRL FOR WINGS OF FIRE, PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, MICHEAL VEY, AND THE UNWANTEDS

ikr he even reminds me of me. i loved this book so much that i stayed up until 1:00 reading! (dont tell mom) ;)

• Posted at:

I HATE PEACEMAKER AND I LOVE DARKSTALLKER

• Posted at:

HHN

• Posted at:

I like that Darkstalker wasn't killed off, but I'm kind of sad that we probably won't see Peacemaker and Hope again.

I didn't really ship Moonbli or Winterwatcher, though I leaned towards Winterwatcher. And now that Moonbli happens.... It just doesn't seem right. We know that Moon chose Qibli, but still, it seemed that Winter just tossed aside his love for Moon, which we already knew about. I also don't like the fact that it seems just Moon and Qibli are going to the lost continent. I'm not exactly looking forward to another book from Qiblis PoV, and I was really hoping that we might be able to get a book from Kinkajous PoV in the third arc, but it doesn't seem like we will.

I was looking forward for the third arc, since I was convinced it was about the lost continent, but then it was just Moon and Qibli that seemed yo be going to t lost continent. Now I'm not really looking forward to Book Eleven, apart from getting it to figure out what the new tribes are. I would be happy if it is from Kinkajous PoV, and then Moon and Qibli go back and get a group of dragons. It wouldn't have to be just Jade Winglet, since we've already seen most of their PoVs. If Tui could include maybe Kinkajou, Anemone, and a few others, I would be happy.

• Posted at:

&Sea Heart&

I'll just be over here, being quiet and lonely.

Proud Christan

CW:

Silverkit

Fogkit

Blackwhisker

Mistyweb

The canon ships are awful.

The Winter resolution is awful.

Peacemaker is awful.

Um, but otherwise I love it?? XD

• Posted at: