Let’s be real: Tui packed A LOT into books 6 through 10! Our dragons had all these crazy adventures over a fairy short period of time. And they got to be very close friends (and a few of them even fell in love!) very quickly.

There’s one other experience in a young dragon’s life that builds bonds that quickly: summer camp! Those of you who have attended a camp of any kind know that it’s true -- you make friends with people super quickly and when the week or weeks are over you can’t believe you have to say goodbye. I met one of my best friends in a summer program that was only three weeks long -- and we’ve been friends for over ten years now, even though we’ve never lived in the same state!

So here’s your challenge: Write a story where some of your favorite dragons go to summer camp! It can be an outdoors-y camp (who would get lost on the hiking trails?), a music camp (which dragonet would totally rock the talent show?), an academic camp (best at history trivia?), or anything you like!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Storystarter: Let's talk about [dragon] food /299406

HBD Spirit Animals Wildcat's Claw! /300170

Which Shadow House room would you hate to be trapped in? /298634

Most terrifying thing in Horizon? /299408

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

All the yes. *grabs Microsoft Word*

• Posted at:

I'm the friend you need....

CP~~

she/her

aka Dapperpaws

Christian

#Capperity

#Shadowlight

#Twizzlepop

#CheesePie

#Flimjack

#QuibbleDash

#Fluttercord

#Spember

#Starmaro

"Objects in windows may be less mountainous than they appear."

Something to write about

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

Fourth

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Oooooh I shall be back

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

I might do it, and I might not.

'Cause, as far as I recall, I've never been to any sort of camp. Ever.

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"Don't stop to admire the stars; be one instead."

HALLOWEEN

#TeamVaporeon

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

OOH YES 

• Posted at:

snowbelle

she/her\queen of fangirls and harsh roasts\absolute Hamiltrash\musical nerd\

#GoldenBeltStalker #Spooky

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

And it's another day of sun!

@sarah how do we get the story to you when we are done, or is it just a free write?

• Posted at:

Galaxy

My OCs!!!

Wof

Pheonix, Typhoon, Camo, Ambush,

Frost, Storm, Acid, Cacti, Slime, 

Cavern, Pompeii, Sea, Gold.

Warriors

Frostbite, Midnight, Pheonixfeather, 

Mantlepaw, Treestar, Cheetahstar,

Flamebreeze, Beechkit.

Survivors

Yesh boi im doin dis

• Posted at:

==Delirious ==

PROUD American!!

Captain Seraph of the Seawing Army

"The face of Richard Dawson!!!!"-Me

Hetalia Fangirl

#RememberApocalypse

#ClerilIsAFruit

#TeamUSA

Winter hated this. He absolutely, completely despised it. Nature, they'd said. It'll be fun, they said.

It was not fun, and he was not sure if it could even be considered nature, as most of it was just rocks. They were hiking a mountain trail (WHY NOT FLY?), lined with rocks and cacti. It was extremely annoying. He was Queen Glacier's nephew. He did NOT deserve to have to do this.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

Oooh! Great start! It sounds exactly like Winter! I want to read more!

• Posted at:

Woo!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

*opens up notes* OOOOOH THIS WILL BE FUN

and applause to Ghost! That sounds just like Winter, post more of it! :D

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

{She/Her/Oddling}

It's spooky time

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE

#Equal ~ #Percabeth

BOO!

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3

Cool!

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Oh- Sure!

The annoying SandWing- the one with the weird name- was up ahead. What was it, again? Kibi? He actually seemed to be enjoying this. 

Winter would never understand SandWings.

A small MudWing- Umber- was trailing along behind Kibi, giving him a wide-eyed look. Oh, he's got a crush. THAT was surprising. Most dragons stuck with their own tribe when it came to romance.

A small, unnoticeable green SeaWing was barely keeping up behind Winter. He felt a twinge of sympathy, remembering the feeling of diving into the sea after a long afternoon of hunting. This must be torture for him. 

Overall, he was surrounded by dragons he would never understand and would never become friends with. What a surprise.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie 2k17

#DugongProject

IT'S SPOOKY TIME

C o m f o r t i n g

#UniquaIsAUniqua

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

Dear Admin Sarah,

can I write the story in time and then post it as a separate thread giving credit to this one???  I have a really good idea!!!  And for the answer on who would get lost on a nature trail....hmm...maybe Clay if he sees a lone cow or maybe Ochre or Some forgetful dragon....also can we put OCs in our story?

thxs!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

"Why must scrolls and parchment be so flammable?" ~Crackle

"Ha, ha, pun not intended." ~Clay in The Dragonet Prophecy

"friendship is the strongest power in the world~me

Sarah awhile ago on the fourms I actually made a roleplay called "Camp kikiwaka" (Yes I did use the name of a tv show, but mostly I just copied the name)

it actally went on for awhile i made another one which countuied the story and then another version! 

The roleplay lay was a camp XD it was fun.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

~Wings of Fire Summer Camp~

Cliff's mini adventure!

"WE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS OF THE SKY!" Cliff sang, obviously now knowing where he was going. His mother, Queen Ruby, had sent him to a summer camp for young royal dragons. The camp was nestled in a valley in the Claws of the Clouds mountain range close to the Mud Kingdom. 

"CLIIIIIIIIF!" A voice called out to the smol SkyWing. He turned, and spotted Auklet's dark green scales. Auklet had come with Anemonie, Turtle, and a very unwilling Tsunami. He and Auklet had bonded, and they were almost always together.

"AUKLET! IMMA GO EXPLORING! DO YOU WANNA COME?" Cliff yelled back. Breathless, Auklet skid to a stop next to him and nodded. "WHE! We can sing songs, and hunt pigs, and KILL EVIL UGLY MELTY-FACE GRAMMAS!" Cliff had never really gotten over seeing his mother kill his grandmother, the Ex-Queen Scarlet. He had wanted to kill Scarlet himself!

"YEAH I WANNA COME!" Auklet shouted. Cliff had rubbed off on her, for she was as loud (if not louder) than the smol SkyWing prince. They both nodded, taking a few steps into the forest before breaking into a run. 

"I'MAA TAG YOUUU" Cliff sang before screeching to a stop in front of Auklet. His eyes went wide, adn he stared behind the SeaWing dragonet in terror. 

"What is is?" Auklet asked, terrified. Cliff didnt move, so slowly, Auklet turned around. Behind the smol SeaWing was a silver-and-green monster. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" She screamed in terror, Cliff's voice joining hers before they both ran back to the cam shouting 'monster' and waking up Tsunami.

"What was that about?" Prince Winter asked, brushing moss and leaves off of himself. Too bad he had lost the scavenger he had been chasing.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

BOOKMARK! This gives me a REALLY good idea for a story with my OC's!

• Posted at:

(<+ Wyvern +>)

Queen of Deadly Nadders, Kwami's, and Slugterra.

OC's:

Crocodile

Sabaku

Volcania

Thanatos

Maelstrom

Python

Ymir

Borealis

Song of the Week:

This is Halloween

Same Wyvern!!!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

These are excellent, more please! And yes just post them right here when you're done! OCs totally welcome. Can't wait!

Fossil, I haven't seen that RP but I love that you did it!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

-=In a peaceful and prosperous AU in which JMA has been established for some time, ( though this involves the original JMA students and carenlian isn'r dead), there became such a demand for another inter-tribe school that the educational leaders of the world began to build a second school on an island just off the Mud-Sea peninsula. It is the Cerulean Isle Academy, and is almost identical to Jade Mountain, though with slightly different classes, Winglets, and locations.=-

-=A/N: This is gonna be way longer than I intended =-

"ALL OF YOU!!! LISTEN UP!!!" Tsunami roared, stomping for order in the Prey Center. At last, the 35-strong force of student dragonets fell silent. "Good. Now. Now that it's almost summer and the caves are getting very hot, we've arranged to send you all to a summer camp. There you'll meet the dragonets of Cerulean Isle and participate in a number of fun activites. Well, go pack and... stuff! Hurry up!" With a couple flaps of her powerful blue wings, she soared up and out of the Prey Center. As soon as she and Sunny left, there was a stampede to the narrow tunnels. Clay was trying not to bowl over dragons as he waded over to the dislogded stack of fruit. 

"Um, dragonets! Don't stampede! We leave tomorrow, you don't need to leave this =-oof- instant! Slow down!" He cried, alarmed.

Some dragonets were'nt very keen to participate in the camp, namely the Icewings. They hung back at the edge of the crowd, not participating in the hustle and bustle of small games and excited chatter. Turtle hung back too, although he could see Moon and Qibli looking at him invitingly. Suprisingly he wasn't very apprehensive about the prospect of meeting a whole host of new dragons; he thought maybe a summer camp could be fun. Well, if I'm not scared of a whole new school, I shouldn't be scared of talking with my friends.  So Turtle marched forward and joined their small circle. Winter seemed to have joined the pair and Kinkajou could be seen fighting towards them, so it looked the the whole Jade Winglet would be flying together. Excluding Carnelian, she seemed to be standing haughtily on one side of the clearing. A wave of murmering spread through the crowd, signalling the arrival of the staff. 

"Alright dragonets, off we go! Don't branch off from the route, just follow us! It'll be a long flight but we'll be stopping on the edge of the rainforest for lunch. Just soar to a staff member if you want to call a break. Let's gooooo!!" She lifted off, golden scales glinting in the morning sunlight. A flurry of smaller dragons lifted up off the ground in her wake, off to Summer Camp. Turtle jumped into the air after his friends, following Qibli to soar underneath the main thunder to watch the mountains roll past beneath.

Moon was blocking out the rest of the school with difficulty. Everyone was thinking the same thing at once, which was never helpful: it tended to break through her mental shield in small bursts. I'm tired.Shouted a dozen minds.  How far is it? I want to eat lunch. Shouted some others. Moon was tired too, but she wasn't really complaining. She loved travelling, and travelling with her friends was very special indeed. Kinkajou flapped hard ahead of her, her boundless enthusiam showing in her scales despite her exhaustion. Qibli, who seemed suprisingly at ease in the air, dipped a wing and popped up on her other side. 

"Doing okay?" He said easily.

"I'm great. I hope we get to eat soon, though, I knew I should've eaten more than a pair of bananas." She replied, smiling into the wind.

"Looks like you're in luck! Last one to the ground is a sundried scavenger!" He shouted as Tsunami tipped into a dive. Moon copied Winter in fron tof her and  crimped her wings for a high speed dive, but in just a couple seconds a red blur shot past her. Carnelian? Moon thought, astonished. The crimson SkyWing arrowed towards the ground for a while more, extending her wings before she surpassed Sunny entirely. She showed complete ease in the sky, and for once she seemed to be smiling.

"Slowpokes!" She called back to us, doing a loop.

We alighted on a ground with a flurry of thumps. Kinkajou was caught by an odd air current and flipped into Turtle, knocking them both out of the air and onto the grassy meadow. A few bubbles of rose pink shot through her scales, followed by a wave of excited yellow. 

"Wow that flight was so LONG and BORING and EXHAUSTING. I can't believe we aren't even THERE yet. Did you even know Pyrrhia was so BIG?" She rambled, hopping around the clearing and surveying the crowd of dragonets. 

"Come on, Clay's handing out lunch bags. We don't wanna get squished ones." Winter said in a fridgid IceWing Prince manner that made Qibli snort. 
  "Don't say you'll be like this in front of the Cerulean Isle dragons, you'll make them think we're all overstuffed camels." He bumped Winter's shoulder and trodded past towards Clay. He lfited his talons up high and reared his head up, prancing around in an overly stuffy and hilarious manner that was meant to be Winter. "I'm Prince Winter of the IceWings. Bring me a platter of grapes and a goblet of fresh spring water. I have important matters to attend to, like sorting seal livers and dressing up in polar bear pelts." Moon, Turtle, Umber and Kinkajou started giggling and snorting and couldn't stop, and even Carnelian who was passing nearby cracked an amused grin. 

Some hours later, we caught sight of another dark cloud of flapping wings. I tilted my wings and let the rest of Jade Mountain pass me, then flapped to fly alongside Clay, who had circled around to the rear of the back to make sure no one fell behind. Winter realized the mass of multicoloured scales in front of him made a very interesting pattern against the lowering sun. He regarded the massive MudWing before soaring into earshot.

"Clay! Who're those dragons flying towards us from the south?" He called across the clear sky.

"Oh, hello, Winter. That's Cerulean Isle. We're getting close to Azure Shores-That's the camp." He replied. Looking down and twisting his neck, Winter registered the mainland fading away far below them. Ahead, highlighted against the sun, he sought out a collection of black, pink-yellow, bronn, pale gold, and green-blue scales. Suprised, he noticed red ones beside them, and flapped hard to catch up with his Winglet.

"We're getting close to the camp, the other dragons are Cerulean Isles. good Evening, Carnelian." He panted. Everyone but Kinkajou and Turtle shot him a sharo look; why did he use such a formal greeting? Qibli seemed to smirk a bit, triggering both alarm and defense.  I'll have to pound it into his head that i didn't mean anything by it. But before Carnelian could reply, an island appeared in the distance and Tsunami started a gentle dive. Winter saw the other Icewings slip past with a woosh, registering the icey looks of Changbai and Icicle. He felt a pang- I'm disappointing my tribe right now. I shouldn't be fooling around with all these other tribes. But then Turtle appeared and blocked his line of sight to the other IceWings, and shot Winter a friendly look. Once Winter had regarded Turtle with some manner of disdain, but the gentle and slightly round SeaWing prince had proved to be a very deep and supportive character. he'd helped Winter realize that not all dragons from other tribes are useless; he'd helped him work through the complications of the past love triangle between him, Moon, and Qibli. he also had a passion for scavenger study, so Winter felt suprisingly at home with him. At home with all of his winglet, actually, more so than he had every truly felt in the ice Kingdom... Carnelian still wasn't paying much attention to the rest of her winglet, but something seemed to have changed for her on this trip. She was suddenly smiling and interacting and actually fooling around with the rest of them. They descended gently towards the diverse-looking island. 

As Kinkajou coasted downwards towards Summer Camp, she was thinking a million thoughts per minute. I'm so ready to start camp. I wonder what we'll be doing? I hope hide-and-seek. What do people do at Summer Camp? Cousin Liana at home said she was a councilor at an Art Camp. Does that mean we might be doing painting? That's okay, I like that. Wow, Moon looks really pretty in the sunset. I wonder what the other RainWings are like at Cerulean Isle? I wonder what it looks like. It must be nice to learn on an island. Oh, that's what we're doing! Wow Carnelian is actually HAPPY. I wonder if she thinks like ME? That'd be so cool. Moon's great but maybe I could have ANOTHER EPIC SISTER. Turtle's pretty epic too. So's Qibli. He makes Moon laugh... That makes me happy too. I wonder why Carnelian's happy now? She's always such a pinapple-headed GRUMPYFACE. She'd probably get along with Winter. Kinkajou was shaken out of her reverie as they shifted into a steeper dive, directly over the island. It was roughly pear-shaped: on the bigger side there was a largeish flat-topped mountain. Ooh, a volcano! This is nicer than the Old NightWing Island though... the mountain isn't oozing firey gunk and populated by evil dark dragons. It was so yucky there. There was a second, smaller dormant volcano situated on the smaller side, though one side was being worn away by the ocean into a cliff. It was still kind of terraced: There was a narrow grassy path along a cliffside dotted with small cave entrances. The path switchbacked up to the top of the volcano, each small swath of blac-rock cliff dotted with holes. The majority of the island was treed like the rainforest, although the trees were shorter and more like the palm trees on the coast of the jungle. The entire island was ringed with a pale beach, which Kinkajou liked the look of. But they were diving towards the main volcano, which was quite odd. The sides went steeply up, stopped in an even ring, then plunged almost as far down back into the earth. It was like an open-topped, hollow cylinder. The odd part was a tall pinnacle of stone, a perfect circle, which soared upwards again from the water-filled base of the hollow volcano. It was flat topped, and it looked there was something on top of it like a dragon but they soared out of view. The Cerulean Isle dragons were hot on their tails as they landed on a large, sandy point. The sun was just disappearing and painting the water gold, thought the view was obstructed by a lithe green SeaWing wearing a woven necklace of hibiscus flowers. 

"welcome to Azure Shores Summer Camp. I'm pleased to welcome all staff and students from both Jade Mountain Academy and Cerulean Isle Academy for a two-week Diversity Camp. I'm Ultramarine, the Head Councilor."

After Ultramarine had introduced all the Camp staff, explained how the camp had daily scheduled activites to sign up for and such, ands then given them a quick tour and shooed them off to unpack. all the Winglets were paired with another from the opposite school. Everyone trooped off to the terraced cliffs on the smaller volcano, and then there was a scrum in which Winglets got seperated and lost searching for their colour flag-each terrace had a flag. The flag mixed the two colours of the Winglets, so Umber and his friends were searching for a jade-green flag for the Jade Winglet.

"Is that it?" Moon asked, pointing out the flag on the top terrace.

"Well, it looks green. Shall we?" They flapped tiredly towards it, but stopped short when the registered the silver side of the penant.

"Wait, that's silver... There's only one silver winglet and it's at JMA, so we can't." Winter pointed out.

"Oh, hello. Who are you?" An orangey Skywing poked her head out of the nearest cave. "I'm Precipice, from the CIA. Emerald Winglet." She introduced herself with a yawn.

"Sorry for distrubing you. We got distracted by the green flag... We're trying to find the jade Winglet's terrace."

"It's the second bottom terrace. You're with the Sapphires, they're nice! Have a good night." She withdrew her head past the gauzy curtain and muttered something to her clawmates. Some time later, Umber and the rest of the Jade Winglet arrived at the second-lowest terrace. Indeed, there was a jade-green penant with dark blue stripes. Another group of 7 dragonets landed on the narrow path near them. The Saphhire Winglet.

I'm not even going to finish this unless you want me too

• Posted at:

+=-Call me Athena-=+ 

#RememberTheLost

I am of the...

Tribe Of Rushing Water

Ravenclaw house

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner club

Look! It's Autumn!

First!

• Posted at:

Ello, call me Opal, please!

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Wolves are carnivorous and dangerous creatures. Copy and paste if you agree.

Current Favorite Song: Hills and Valleys

Ask me about my synesthesia!

Mutant and Proud

Opal what no

• Posted at:

+=-Call me Athena-=+ 

#RememberTheLost

I am of the...

Tribe Of Rushing Water

Ravenclaw house

Look! It's Autumn!

sounds fun

• Posted at:

@Sarah

XD it's probable buried down in the the depths of the wings of fire fourms 

but i normally go back and read it sometimes when I'm bored :D 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

~Winter's point of veiw as they hike a trail in the rainforest~

Clay fumbled around with the map as we were hiking up the trail. I didn't see the point of any of this. Just walking to a destination of nothingness and back. And nature was just HORRIBLE, it was so humid, full of bugs, and terribly, tErribly HOT. It seemed like I was melting more every second. It was NOTHING like the Ice kingdom. But, atleast it looked like Kinkajou and Moon loved it since they lived here for a while ,and Qibli seemed not too comfortable either. After a whole while of hiking, talking (rather loudly, might I add) we reached our destination at last. At the destination all there was was a structure that had a floor made of wood, and four wooden collums were all that held it up. It had a palm frond roof -like most of the other things around here- I thought, giving a haughty huff. There where tables lining the inside with trays for each dragon. There were also some buckets of various foods next to each table. We all sat down and ate, then hiked the painful way back.  

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Reminds me of Camp KikiWaka, a RP by Fossil. It was one of the best ones I joined. This could be a good writing exercise if I need one. I could even use the OCs I put in my fanfic, Void Rising.

• Posted at:

~ Midwinter ~

Per dolorem, per timorem, per tenebras mortemque, tecum semper manebo.

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you.

Ooo let me try my Ocs are coming

Jade Mountain Summer Camp

PoV Flare

This is the "great outdoors" mother talked about dissapointing. I mean is was nothing compared to the palace it smelled mosquitoes were everywhere when I was flying down I thought I might become like some sort expert or outdoorsy awesomeness person but no that dream had been violently stomped on when I arrived. I walked to the assembly with my brother Falcon definetly not my favorite brother, when Sunny talked about the outdoors at the assembly and beleive me she talked and talked and talked it almost sounded good. I went to my cabin and guess whpoo I had to stay with grumpy-puss the SandWing al she did when she walked was sleep and at first I just thpought she was probably just tired but no I asked her go hunting a thousand times and then she said if you bother me one more time I'd have to answer to her tail then she asked if I would fetch her water and refused and she was all like my tail want to talk and beleive it is not happy it gets what it want you know some it accidently stabs some in the heart so you better get me water becuase I woudn't want to accidently kill someone would I sould fetch me some water SkyWing I reluctantly retrieved what nerve she had couldn't a prince get at least some respect what luck I have

To be continued...

• Posted at:

Jade Dragon

AKA Nephrite

Flipside Spinel

"This isn't my smug face it's my heroic face" -Deathbringer

I'm a Proud

SeaWing

Gryffndor

ThunderClan Warrior

Portal Master

Artist

Jedi Master

Future Author

#RememberDoggy

#SunnylickedaQibli

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

Bad too many grammar mistakes and to negative the next chapter should fix that though

• Posted at:

Jade Dragon

AKA Nephrite

Flipside Spinel

"This isn't my smug face it's my heroic face" -Deathbringer

I'm a Proud

SeaWing

Gryffndor

ThunderClan Warrior

Portal Master

Artist

Jedi Master

Future Author

#RememberDoggy

#SunnylickedaQibli

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

@Midwinter 

awww thank you ^v^

i'm actually thinking of rebooting it! But of course using different characters possible (But ay Nightkiller is still going to be there XD) 

Ohhhh maybe we can try gathering some of the people who had joined before O0O XD Camp Kikiwaka reuinion!

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Typo.

• Posted at:

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

She/her|Forum sauerkraut

*drapes fake spiderweb on the bushes*

#Sauerkraut

#MoreMudWings!

#Yee

Remember them...

My CTD charachters: Snail, Icicle

Stop looking at my horrible signature and scroll down!

THE THREE MOONS CAMP (A WOF WINGFIC INSPIRED BY ADMIN SARAH'S STORSTARTER ABOUT SUMMER CAMP!)~Snowdust

Whistle the SkyWing loved the outdoors. Firecracker, on the other Talon hated it. 

"THREE MOONS!! THAT IS THE THIRD BUG THAT HAS TRIED TO BITE ME IN THE PAST FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!" Firecracker yelled.

"So...one bug on an average of 5 minutes each?" The math loving NightWing, Theorem asked.

"No." Firecracker said harshly.

"Stop you're grumbling. Just think if I was Tsunami going all 'STOP IT NOW OR ELSE' and everything." Their group leader, Sunny said. 

Sahel the SandWing ran toward the RainWing, Wisteria. Sahel whispered something into the RainWjng's ear. Wisteria giggled. 

Whistle's mind immediately flashed back to when The Jade Mountain Invasion happened. (Please don't tell me that's an actual event in DoDestiny). Their Winglet's MudWing, Maplewood had died. Whistle had loved Maplewood as a sister. Now Firecracker, a refugee from the Invasion was the replacement dragonet. 

"I WANNA GO HOME!!" The SeaWing Prince, Triton yelled.

"Not you now." Whistle shook her head.

Triton was very very vain and demanding. He hated outside and loved to be pampered. He was the youngest of the Winglet, only 4 years old and all. 

"Not much farther now," Sunny ignored Triton.

Sunny pushed back some leaves in front of the path they were on. Sahel had helped. Sunny and and the rest of the Copper Winglet walked into the leaves' opening. Whistle followed, but stopped midway. 

Whistle was staring at five large houses for dragons, one for each Winglet. Oath, the Jade Winglet NightWing and Auklet, the Jade Winglet SeaWing ran past.

"Hiya Whis!" Oath and Auket said as they ran from the Jade Winglet SkyWing Dart. 

Dart saw Whistle and blushed before hurrying away. Whistle smiled and followed Sunny toward the center of the houses. 

"I, Sunny welcome The Copper Winglet to The Three Moons Camp of Pyrrhia!" Sunny exclaimed.

(I will make this a separate thread in time. Please tell me if you want me to continue.)

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

Oooooh, cool!

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

YESSSSS. You all are totally on point of what Tui's dragons would think about camp (good and bad, hahaha!) and your OCs are fitting right in. More please!!!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I'm hoping that includes me too

Also I think I am slowly turning this into a shipfic on the thread I made for it ah

• Posted at:

+=-Call me Athena-=+ 

#RememberTheLost

I am of the...

Tribe Of Rushing Water

Ravenclaw house

Look! It's Autumn!

I wish Sara would make one...

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

WILD THROWS TOGETHER DUMB CHARACTERS INTO A SUMMER CAMP AND TURNS THEM ALL INTO DRAGONS LIKE THE CHILDISH BLOB OF CAMEL SPIT SHE IS

Plankton (not sorry) -- Male Green SeaWing

Blister -- Female Dusty-Brown SandWing

Jayfeather -- Male Pale Greyish-Blue Ice/SeaWing

Turtle -- Male Greenish-Blue SeaWing

Alderheart -- Male "Dark Ginger" SkyWing

Glory -- Female Color-Shifting RainWing

Arid -- Female Golden SandWing

Anenome -- Female Pinkish-Blue SeaWing

Qibli -- Male Golden SandWing

Starflight -- Male Dark Grey NightWing

Counselor -- Male Black NightWing

Hello, students, and welcome to--

* Plankton crashes a message in a bottle over the Counselor's head. The Counselor is dead.

WHERE ARE WE?

How am I supposed to know? WHO EVEN ARE YOU?

Why can I see? I'm sure that this is a dream.

No. No it isn't.

Where are we? Glory?

I don't know.

Uhh.. so can we introduce ourselves? I'm Turtle, and--

PLANKTON. NOW GIVE ME ALL YOUR MESSAGES IN A BOTTLE.

Nope. Don't have any. Blister of the SandWings. Don't ask how I'm not dead.

Anenome, sister to Turtle and princess of the SeaWings. Turtle and I are both animus dragons.

You could've just said animi.

But that'd rhyme and sound cheesy..

Alderheart, medicine cat of--

WHAT IN PYRRHIA IS A MEDICINE CAT?

A cat who heals others-- wait. Jayfeather, we aren't cats.

Is that why I have wings and can see? I'm not telling anyone who I am.

That's Jayfeather.

HELLO, I AM ARID AND NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!

Except me. I'm Qibli.

Queen Glory of the RainWings, suddenly teleported and turned into a 6-year-old dragonet like the rest of us have been.

What do we do now?

Get my throne back.

* Glory glares at Blister.

You tried to kill us all.

A queen's gotta do what she's gotta do.

Starflight of the NightWings.

This is chaos. Let's go.

* The gang starts treading up a hill, wings slumped down.

At least the demon ain't with me.

Who's the demon?

Not telling you.

Dangit.

Why was I sent here anyways? Who was that counselor dude?

I don't know. All I know is that his name was Counselor.

Can we please consider that Counselor is the worst name on Pyrrhia?
WHAT EVEN IS PYRRHIA?

I don't know.

It's this place.

Of COURSE it is..

THEN WHY DID YOU ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE?
BECAUSE--

Hey! How about you BOTH SHUT UP BEFORE I THROW YOU INTO THE OCEAN?

* Glory glares at Plankton with Jayfeather.

I'm really tired of having to trek up this hill.

Of course you are. We're to the top already.

* Everyone reaches the top of the hill.

Woah. That view.

I'm aware that it's beautiful.. I mean, look at the sunset!
Wait a second. If it's sunset and we began climbing the hill when the sun was at its highest, HOW HIGH HAVE WE JUST CLIMBED!?

* The gang looks down the hill, and it's an incredibly steep plight. Of course, Plankton and Blister start rolling down the hill and everyone else follows suit.

* Wild isn't willing to write any more, so she'll continue this later.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

Queen of Fugitive Plots }{ Advisor of Shipping }{ Goddess of Sensitivity

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

get spooked

LOVE IT WILD!!!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

Oh my gosh!!! Thxs so much every one! Especially you Admin Sarah!!! I will write more !!!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

1 ,