Wild and snow dust should write more (ish being to lazy to write more and particularly doesn't think it's good (don't tell me it is *growls*)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing .

We all know it was something.

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Thxs so much blue!!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

"Why must scrolls and parchment be so flammable?" ~Crackle

"Ha, ha, pun not intended." ~Clay in The Dragonet Prophecy

"friendship is the strongest power in the world~me

Ahhh, this is super awesome! I'm totally doing this!

• Posted at:

(Continue to my post above)

Whistle watched a few dragons play volleyball with something in a court near the farthest houses. Each house was made out of stone, but had a single piece of metal or gem above the door. For instance, the Jade Winglet's had a jade, the Quartz Winglet had a piece of Quartz, the silver Winglet had a piece of silver, and so on. Sunny led the Copper Wingket to their house, which was the farthest on the right. When they walked inside, there were eight different rooms. Seven sleeping rooms and one group room in the center. 

"I call the room with the pond! After all this hiking or whatever you call it, Moi needs to fix his damaged image from the nature. THREE MOONS !! I CHIPPED A TALON!!" Triton said/screamed. The SeaWing Prince ran toward the room with the pond in horror.

Whistle shook her head, but couldn't help but to giggle.

"Well, I for one want the room with.The. Least. Bugs." Firecracker rolled her eyes at the place where Triton disappeared to.

"That probably would be the one ...um..wouldn't that be all of them? Being in the nature and all?" Theorem cocked his head. 

"Yeah, I guess," Firecracker huffed.

"Anyways," Sunny said "Since Triton-"

"PRINCE TRITON!" Came Triton's voice from his room.

"Whatever. I think Firecracker should take the room with the less stuff to burn,nameky the room across from this house's entrance. Sahel, you are in the room to the right of hers. Wisteria, you are to the right of Sahel." Sunny said.

"Where is my room?" The Copper Winglet IceWing, Blizz, asked.

"Right next to the SeaWing's." Sunny whispered to him.

"and, Whistke, you are between Firecracker and Blizz. Theorem, next to Wisteria." Sunny finished.

At least I'm not next to Prince Three-moons-i-chipped-a-talon. Whistke thought and went to her room.

whistkes room had a pile of moss on a ledge. There was also a scroll rack and other information, a desk, table, three chairs, and a window.

Well, Three Moons Camp....at least we are not near the volleyball court. But my window stares out to an open area of grass. What should I do first?  Whistle thought. 

"COME AND GET DINNER!!!" Tsunami's voice rang outside the Copper Winglet House, making Whistle jump.

"Oh well, dinner it is." Whistle said,pausing only a moment to look at the picture of her, a copper orange dragonet, and her mother, a rusty red orange SkyWing, that she had put on the desk. She had brought it from home.

"COME ON SLOWPOKES!!! GET IT WHILE ITS STILL HERE!! ITS DINNER TIME AND CLAY IS HUNGRY-LIKE REALLY HUNGRY!!" Tsunami yelled again.

Whistle left her house and headed toward the Prey Center of Three Moons Camp.

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

Should I continue on here or make a separate forum???

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

TIME FOR TYPIN' 

• Posted at:

lol. this is just for medals. reply if you want. i'm a newbie and don't have sense of humours. i find this ridiculously funny. catcha later dragons ~~

I'm going to make a separate forum once I finish it on my notes thing on my iPad!!!

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

Thread...not forum....I'm getting mixed up 

• Posted at:

Snowdus

queen of mythical horses

#100sofOCs

HAILCINA (HailXCocina)

Quotes:

POKÈMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE

INTRODUCTION

One day there was a kid named Pat, he had moved all the way from Kalos, because his dad wanted to start a gym , he was a normal type gym leader, so he never got to spend time with his Family.

{THEME SONG PLAYS}

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST,THAT NO ONE EVER WAS. TO CATCH
THEM IS MY FAVORITE TEST,TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE! POKÈMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!ALL!ALL! POKÈMON!!!

CHAPTER 1

during the move , Pat had to ride in the van when his friend ,red,had to had to stay in Kalos, while he moved to Hoenn ,and dad started his gym. in the van he was very bored, and missed his old neighborhood.. in the van, he tried to move some boxes, then the truck pulled to a violent stop,and four fell on him."ow"he yelled, he pushed the four boxes off him" jeez, that hurt more than it looked". after a few days he was settled,and went to go outside The ran in the forest for a while until he saw a guy with a dirty coat in front of a poochenya(he had read it in his notebook) The man said"get one of them out of my bag!!!"Pat kept searching inside of the bag, and then he felt three round things pulled them out. and he grabbed the middle one he threw it,and out popped the fire chick Pokémon,torchick. he said, "Torchick,use scratch! somehow,he knew it's moves now.

CHAPTER 2!

The poochenya whimpered and scrambled.The man was actually the hoenn professor! "Thank goodness!""you can keep the Pokèmon."Torchick jumped in excitement. "So, we're partners?"Pat asked. "yes , you are partners."Professor Birch replied. (This is it.I can do this.)

- [ ] O YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK

TAP THE BUBBLE IF YOU WANT TO PAY. 1$ IS THE PRICE

CHAPTER 3!

zzz... ????

may, professor birch's daughter, (wich is my rival / best friend.)
Was at the house,wanting to see me.

I got out of bed and rushed to the door,ready to battle with her.

Book 2 coming soon
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He probably  punched a rainwing!!!)

bye...

he.        \../
is weird.(- -)
            ( _ )

• Posted at:

if you read by first polls  i'm epically epic 

^_^

|

/\ 

|

|

/\

/. \ 

_.  _ 

nobody likes POKÈMON!?

, 2