@Angel: Well, let's try and look at this clearly. You are not being treated like trash. The forums are not a place for people to repeatedly post about their spiritual and religious beliefs. Many forumers felt very uncomfortable about this, and you were asked multiple times to stop.

I may be new here, but I've been stalking these forums for several months now, and I know what's been going on.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

chess

forum mathematician 

{she/they} - {lgbtqa+ supporter} - {intp} - {ravenclaw}

#smoldorn - #anemarin - #winterwatcher - #turteril

Actually, multiple asked me to repost what I had said so that they could read it. I just complied. The first time was an accidental second post as I thought that it hadn't gone through. The rest of the times I was just complying to what people asked.

I was just talking about it, not forcing people to convert. Was I yelling at them and telling them that they would go to h*ll if they didn't? No.

other people are able to talk about what they believe on here, but I am not allowed, and bashed for it.

• Posted at:

Call me, ~Angel~

aa Christian!

My IDENTITis in CHRIST!

"The Lord is my Strength and my Song."

Jesus Loves You!

Bye.

#IDon'tSupportSame-GenderShipping/Romance

Please don't consider me less just because I don't believe what you do.

Agh, and I am so sorry about the second repost, I didn't mean for that to happen, that was accidental sorry.

• Posted at:

Call me, ~Angel~

aa Christian!

My IDENTITis in CHRIST!

Jesus Loves You!

Bye.

Uh, let's not debate here ;~;

But Angel, I wasn't there for what happened, but I'm sorry about it. 

*sigh* I wish the world could just get along

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner                         CHIKN

\Global Nature Society/

#LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

#StayPeculia

It seems that I was mistaken. Peoples' discussions of what had happened made the entire situation sound worse than it actually was, and I apologize for being so quick to jump to conclusions.

However, I believe the rules [used to] state that discussions of religion and politics should be avoided on the forums.

• Posted at:

chess

forum mathematician 

{she/they} - {lgbtqa+ supporter} - {intp} - {ravenclaw}

#smoldorn - #anemarin - #winterwatcher - #turteril

@sarah I have a question about friending. Do you loose your friend if you block them? Or, do your friend get of your friend list, is a more clearer question.

Also, can you friend an author or editor? (You know what I mean, do you?)

• Posted at:

Galaxy

My OCs!!!

Wof

Pheonix, Typhoon, Camo, Ambush,

Frost, Storm, Acid, Cacti, Slime, 

Cavern, Pompeii, Sea, Gold.

Warriors

Frostbite, Midnight, Pheonixfeather, 

Mantlepaw, Treestar, Cheetahstar,

Flamebreeze, Beechkit.

Survivors

Yeah, quick note, I agree with Angel on this one. 

How come people can talk about supporting LGBT+ and post what they believe, but if Angel says "Jesus Loves You" suddenly she's under fire for trying to "impose" her religion on you?

Mods, I don't understand why links and usernames are such a terrible thing. On Flight Rising, you can post links, but there's just a notice before you go to the link that says "This site is not of us and may be unsafe, proceed at your own risk" (basically, took some liberties there but that's the general message). Easy fix. 

• Posted at:

let the night be scary!

~PURPLE~

Trash Queen | ENFP | she/her | Pisces | Vaguely Emo Indie Pop Kid | Shipping Enthusiast | "Mama" | Firebender

"ROUND THAT CORNER MAN, HIDING IN THE TRASH CAN"

Raise your weapon...

#TrashSquad #rememberfrens

I was chatting with angelpink when she got banned.0_0

• Posted at:

@Angel @Purple,

Because we aren't asking people to believe in something. We're talking as a community, which I think is fine for anyone to do. You're making us uncomfortable by posting things we don't believe in. We won't understand what you say about why you post these things, because we don't believe the way you do. Also, we're not going around calling feelings vile.* There's a difference.

And if you dare say that posting LGBTQ+ things makes you uncomfortable, well, we're human, and you know humans are real. Like I said, it's different. And humans should not make a fellow human uncomfortable. That's wrong.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

However strenuously the world pulls us apart, however long the absence, we are not changed for being dashed upon the rocks. 

@Eventude, well, it does make me uncomfortable (but that isn't the only thing that does), as I am a human as well.

you cannot just say that and selfishly declare that I have no right to feel uncomfortable about something, and that you do. That is unfair.

I am sorry for making you uncomfortable, but I have as much a right to speak out as you have as much a right to speak out.

I am not and should not be considered a lesser person just because I make you guys "uncomfortable".

Do I think of LGBT+ people as "lesser people" just because that topic makes me a wee bit uncomfortable? No. Absolutely not. They are people just as I am, and no one should think or assume that I treat them horribly or such, Just because of what I believe.

• Posted at:

Call me, ~Angel~

aa Christian!

My IDENTITis in CHRIST!

Jesus Loves You!

Bye.

*Eventide *face palms* sorry about the misspelling! XD!

• Posted at:

Call me, ~Angel~

aa Christian!

My IDENTITis in CHRIST!

Jesus Loves You!

Bye.

Hi folks! Last post from me on this. We want you to understand the rules and respect them, but I want to be clear: They are the rules and we will not be changing them. If you aren't clear on why links and user names from other sites aren't appropriate on a kids' site, perhaps review our rules with a parent or other trusted adult.

Regarding identity topics like religion and LGBTQA+, it's fine to talk about "I am [this identity]", though we ask that you avoid extensive conversations about identities or politics as they often become heated. It is not okay to post "I am [this identity] and you should be too". That's the judgement call we make when we review a post, and again, while you may not agree with the call we've made, we ask that you abide by our decisions. Please remember that this is a job for us, and one we take seriously.

Thanks for your time and attention. Let's get back to talking about Darkness of Dragons!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Storystarter: Let's talk about [dragon] food /299406

HBD Spirit Animals Wildcat's Claw! /300170

Which Shadow House room would you hate to be trapped in? /298634

Most terrifying thing in Horizon? /299408

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IGNORING ME SARAH

I FEEL SO APPRECIATED

Aaand here comes the sarcasm --

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"The only thing keeping you from being you is you."

HALLOWEEN

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!" -Ochame Misaki

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

Hardcore supporting Angel on this point.

• Posted at:

Ello, call me Opal, please!

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Wolves are carnivorous and dangerous creatures. Copy and paste if you agree.

Current Favorite Song: Hills and Valleys

Ask me about my synesthesia!

Mutant and Proud

@Eventide Yeah, no. One, yes, I can be made uncomfortable by humans. Two, you just said that us, Christians, can make youncomforable, but we're not allowed to be uncomfortable. Three, I don't understand LGBTQA+ posts, but people still make them. Four, I know God is real. You might not, but I do, so don't even suggest that He doesn't.

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

I agree. You cannot just tell someone that they aren't allowed to feel uncomfortable just because they "make you feel uncomfortable".

That is selfish, and close-minded.

• Posted at:

*<~>Magnolia<~>*

-The Awesome Shape-Shifter-

Fae Rose

&

Kol Noctis

*"The Illustrious and Unbeatable Saika was here."*

*"Saika get out of my Siggy."*

#Tryingtobechill

Owner and creator of:

The Flumen Pack

&

The Caelum Pack

@Angel, @Opal,

Let me make this very clear.

We all have the right to talk about who we are and what we believe.

We all have the right to tell others what we believe.

But nobody- not you, not me, not the mods, not Tui, not a President, not a King, not a Queen, not a God, not a Goddess, nothing has the right to tell others they should believe it too.

Nobody has the right to write, in signatures, in forum posts, in words, anything, that they do not support something. Nobody has the right to call my feelings vile when you know I'm watching, then forget in a day. Nobody has the right to fire at me for who I am. I don't do that. I ask you nicely not to intrude on my beliefs when I (perhaps wrongly, but they are my feelings and I won't disown them) I feel you are, and you say I make you uncomfortable.

I dislike your words.

You dislike me.

I respect you and ask politely, or try to.

You hurt me and toss me aside.

I have the right to defend myself, for I have been hurt without any reason other than what you believe.

You have the right to defend yourself, because it's true I was a bit unfair.

But you will never have the right to say our discomfort is equal. You will never have the right to tell me I am a sin, I am vile, to haunt me and make me cry at night.

That is why I am telling you that I can speak, and I will speak, even if the whole world is against me.

I am Eventide. I am Hazel. I am LGBTQ+. I am human. And I will never be made ashamed of who I am or uncomfortable by who others are. Words are not living. Words are okay. I respect your beliefs. I support them. But I will never support the way you use them to hurt me.

Is that clear?

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

However strenuously the world pulls us apart, however long the absence, we are not changed for being dashed upon the rocks. 

@Eventide, I won't apologize for who I am either, but I will apologize for hurting you with my words.

...we hurt each other so much..just everyone in general..*sighs*

and I'm sorry for that. But I will not apologize for who I am either, and your statement/Rant, most of the aspects in it can be turned around and applied to me as well.

we are both human. We both feel. We both hurt, can hurt, and can be hurt. We both can be made uncomfortable and both of those feelings of uncomfort are justifiable in one way or another.

I apologize for hurting you, but I will also never apologize for who I am. You can understand that, can't you, as you said it yourself?

• Posted at:

Call me, ~Angel~

aa Christian!

My IDENTITis in CHRIST!

Jesus Loves You!

Bye.

.....*wishes she was a good person and that her laptop worked*

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

@Eventide You do know that what you just said applies to us too, right? None of us ever said, "LGBTQA+ is evil and if you are you'll go to *ell", or "You all have to be Christians right now". I am allowed to day what I don't support, and you don't get to judge that for me. You say that I shouldn't be allowed to say we don't support things, and you assume that that doesn't happen to me. Do you know how many times I've been openly mocked for my religion? How many times I've been ridiculed for being a feminist, or even possibly a communist? Or all the times I've been called a "freak" because I'm stronger and smarter than most the people I know? You can't assume that. You say no one has the right to fire at you for your beliefs. Either most the people on this sight or blind, or in denial, because that's what's been happening for the past months, to us. Christians. I never said you were evil. I just don't agree with you. You say you're an aethist. I don't say that you are firing on me simply because you don't believe in deities. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you "asked nicely" about anything.

Did we ever say that our discomfort was equal? No, we didn't. And I'm sorry if people have been so insensitive about your identity. But I did not do that. So don't treat me like I did. The fact that this whole debate stemmed from a bunch of stereotypes disgusts me, and I will not let it go.

I am Opal. I am Alicia. I am a Christian. I am a human. And I will never be made ashamed of who I am or uncomfortable by who others are. Words are not living. Words are okay. I respect your beliefs. I support them. But I will never support the way you use them to hurt me.

Is that clear?

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

@Eventide @Opal

Preach!

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

"Grab a walking stick, crawl to the sunshine, and beat down any lemons life throws with your magical walking stick." - Purple, 2017

#LikeaRedRose

Nobody is born in darkness and shattered glass... The world leads them there to live alone.

I guess i'll go ahead and leave you my two cents.

@Angel

I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but the largely religious posts that i've seen from you do make me uncomfortable. I'm proud of my religon, I'm proud to be christian, and it's great your proud of that too. However, the religious posts you made seemed overly religious for the forums and slightly overstepped a few boundaries (as many people aren't religious or christian). I believe you should keep sticking to your beliefs (even though are opinions may clash), and fighting for what you think is right. I understand you feel uncomfortable about LGBTQ+, I know some people just find it makes them uncomfortable. While I hope eventually you might grow to accept LGBTQ+ or at least be more comfortable about it, I still understand.

@Opal

I'm sorry that you've been mocked for your religon, and i'm sorry you've been ridiculed. I'm sorry you feel like people attack you for your beliefs, I'm sorry that people call you a freak. I'm sorry you've been stereotyped. It's wrong that people attack you for what you believe. You don't support LGBTQ+ and I understand that. However, just because people openly don't support you, doesn't mean you shouldn't openly support others. It can hurt, seeing that I and many others aren't supported for being LGBTQ+. It hurts the same way as you've been hurt. No one has the right to attack anyone for what they believe.

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

I know.

I meant it for both of us.

And I am sorry that we hurt each other.

I don't think you'll remember, though.

I'm not sorry for that.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

Also, @Opal, maybe the thought didn't cross your mind but I'm not atheist. Maybe you didn't realize it was possible to believe in other things.

And yes, I know I'm being rude and unfair now, but you've cost me a good night of sleep, and I'm tired.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

@Angel

I'm not saying you will go back on your opinions about LGBTQ+. I just hope that in the future it won't make you as uncomfortable as it does currently. I understand that while you may not support LGBTQ+, you don't hate people who do support it/ are LGBTQ+. However, I still can't help but feel a little hurt when I constantly see 'I don't support LGBTQ+'. I know you aren't trying to be hurtful in any way, and I understand you are just stating your opinion. I just personally find that it can still be a bit hurtful.

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

@AetherAer~THANK YOU. Thank you for replying calmly, even though you don't support it. I'm sorry if my view makes you uncomfortable or makes you feel hurt, I never meant for it to be hurtful.

• Posted at:

Qibliwatcher forever

I don't support LGBTQA+

Proud Christian!!!

Mutant and Proud

.....*is ignored*

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

...but it's NOT a choice

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

If I say anything else it'll be bad enough that I'd be banned for it

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

*shrugs* Did you see the thread I sent? 

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

[mods, please let this through]

. . .

tbh reading these posts is making me feel like a living sin

*slinks out, dragging "proud bisexual" sign behind her*

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"The only thing keeping you from being you is you."

HALLOWEEN

"Teleporting skeleton mangoes!" -Ochame Misaki

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

I can't say I agree with you often, Future, but seriously, I feel you

• Posted at:

Slytherin anDivergent

ReaderWriterArtist

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#LikeAGirl

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

#LikeTheRainbow

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

|-/

I said it wasn't anybody's fault, and maybe it isn't.

But this. 

This is why.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal 

#NoFlameInTheLibrary

LGBTQ+ and proud

Hi! I'm Dawn(aka dawnwolf1265), and I know the rules, and I HATE it when someone(like Fatey aka dragonprincess103) gets banned for no reason at all. Mods, plz let this through. 

• Posted at:

Dawn from Twinleef town)(Sand Dune the Sandwing

#Catlover

#Pikachu

"We were voyagers!"–Moana

"When you write with a bird, it's called tweeting,"–Maui

Secret message enclosed

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure,"-Rowena Ravenclaw

, 2