❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Cypress flew to the outskirts of Possibility where he would be meeting the other selected dragons. He was cold as they there was a wind blowing from the ice kingdom. He couldn't warm himself up as his fire had disappeared. So he decided to pace around until the others showed. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

Each of us is like a snowflake, unique and different~Me

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Sahara:

I glided on the thermals, letting the warm breeze flow over my wings. Over the sand, I saw the outline of Possibility. As I drew closer, I lost altitude and landed. The cold breeze that met me was a shock after the warm desert thernals. Why did Possibility have to be made so close ot the Ice kingdom? 

• Posted at:

Topaz's WoF Account (Topazhamster42)

I'm pretty sure my guinea pigs take secret fighting classes...

#Winterwatcher

#Cleril

#Stunny

#Turajou

#Ripnami

(If you have trouble finding me, summon me on the SAMB)

Ashe glided down on the edge of Possibility, where she would be meeting the others. She landed next to a MudWingMudWing(Cypress). "Hello, I'm looking for a certain group of dragons for a mission I was assigned on. Do you know the.. Possibility of where they might be?" Ashe asked, holding back a laugh at her own joke.

• Posted at:

★★★S.e.c.r.e.t.k.e.e.p.e.r.★★★

previously Jayfeather or Cindering

Ultimate queen of spoons, supreme overlord of mismatched socks(and socks in general), queen of cats and messy buns

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

#TheMoonLoveTriangleIsStupid

"Actually Yes I'm Cypress. I'm the Mudwing sent by Queen Moorhen."

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

"That makes things convenient, doesn't it?" Ashe said, holding put her left talons. "I'm Ashe. Nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

Ultimate queen of spoons, supreme overlord of mismatched socks(and socks in general), queen of cats and messy buns

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

Sahara:

I overheard a SkyWing talking to a MudWing. "Hello, I'm looking for a certain group of dragons for a mission I was assigned on. Do you know the.. Possibility of where they might be?" The SkyWing asked. "Actually, yes I'm Cypress. I'm the Mudwing sent by Queen Moorhen." The MudWing responded. Well, there's my group. I walked past the two and pretended that I was interested in some jewelry that was for sale. There's no point in revealing myself yet.

• Posted at:

#Winterwatcher

#Cleril

#Stunny

#Turajou

#Ripnami

ICEBERG

I had a mission, a special, very important one, in fact. I was excited and nervous at the same time...oooohh, how I did not want to fail! I flew over the remaining territory of my tribes kingdom before spotting Possibility. Scanning the town below, I kept my eyes peeled for a few dragons I was supposed to meet, 

"No, no, no, no, not there, not there..." I muttered

"There." I whispered as I saw a SkyWing, MudWing, and another dragon or two talking to each other. I am really bad at picking out individual dragons from large crowds.

The SkyWing made a very good pun as a landed on the other side of the row of tents from them and I had to try to not laugh. Surprisingly, it worked.  I thought of the little sister I had at home, only 2 years old, named Spinechiller. She was so little and helpless. I wanted to be standing up for her against those haughty other IceWing bullies, but my older brother, Denmark said he had it under control. (Does that fit into the storyline too? I read the plot a few times before I wrote this..but umm.) 

ICEBERG FOCUS!!! YOU HAVE A MISSION!!!  I screamed in my mind. 

Deciding it was long enough, I walked over to the group of dragons. 

"Hey, um, excuse me, but are you the dragons I'm supposed to meet?" I asked. "And uhh...my name's Iceberg.".

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️#Cappity

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Cypress saw a Sandwing look at them, then pretend to look a t jewelry. Next an Icewing came over saying,"Hey, um, excuse me, but are you the dragons I'm supposed to meet?And uhh...my name's Iceberg." 

"Nice to meet you Iceberg and yes you are in the right place. I'm half tempted to go over there and by one of those blankets, it's cold out here with my fire."

(and yeh it's fine as long as no powers are involved) 

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Ashe whirled around to see Iceberg, which reminded her sadly of her mate and dragonet. I promise I'll stay alive for you, Frost... In a daze, Ashe shook her head and thrust out her other talons to Iceberg. "You're in the right crowd, my friend! It's a bit chilly around here, it must feel like home, doesn't it?" She asked in an undertone at the joke, and smiling kindly at the IceWing. Even though she hated most dragons, Iceberg reminded her of Frost. And Bluefire. She hoped they could be friends.

• Posted at:

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

BTW Starscale is pretty much a NightWing Winter, but he's not royalty.

I flew into the town of Possibility. Most of the dragons were already there. The other dragons, from other worthless tribes.

I landed next to an IceWing. "Are you guys the other prophecy dragons? Or just a bunch of mixed tribe hooligans trying to rob this jewelry stand?"

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

Plz check out rise of the Lavawings when i make it ( It will say in my siggy)

Cypress laughed as Ashe pulled another joke. Just then a Nightwing flew up asking if they were the prophecy dragons or a bunch if hooligans there to rob the jewelry stand. 

"Oh hey I'm Cypress. We are the prophecy dragons." He replied to Nightwing. 

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Sahara:

Ug they're guessing about me! I complemented the jewelry seller on his wares went to another stand that was farther away from the group of chosen dragons. Than I saw the Nightwing land. It can probably read minds too. I cleared my mind and focused on marketplace.

• Posted at:

#Winterwatcher

#Cleril

#Stunny

#Turajou

#Ripnami

All Nightwing powers are gone too

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Hey Zealand, when exactly does this happen?

It would make more sense if the nightwings still had their kingdom and a nightwing queen.

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

yeh that would make sense. Ok so how about we place this about 3 years before the war

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Ashe stared at Starscale. "Hmm. I don't think you would call us hooligans persay, but I'll be hooligone if you keep treating us like this. I do believe I am older than you, and you shouldn't treat the dragons that are coming with you on a noble quest so horribly." Even though she just did that pun, her voice was serious and sort of mad.

• Posted at:

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

I looked warily at the NightWing. Starscale. Then my mind flashed back to Ashe's amazing jokes and let out a Little laugh, but stopped it as soon as I can.  

"Ashe has a point, Starscale," I tried to reason calmly though even I was getting angry at this point, "We are all needed for this mission..err quest or whatever."

why was this NightWing acting like thouse IceWing bullies? I pushed the question out of my mind and tried to remember all the dragons' names,...Cypress the MudWing Ashe the SkyWing Starscale the haughty NightWing, and ummmmmm....

i forgot the rest...

(and no powers at all Zealand and I might've forgotten icebergs personality here but I think I may have been pretty close though lol)

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️#Cappity

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

nope no powers at all plus if this is 3 years before the war the Nightwings are still on the volcano island so the moon born powers aren't possible anyways

Cypress nodded in agreement with Iceberg. 

"We all need to come together for this quest. If not we will fall apart." He tried not sounding like he was in charge but, as second oldest in his group of siblings he was kinda use to it when Mahogany(haha) wasn't feeling well.

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

"You guys want me to be nicer already? Wow, that's probably a record. I said one sentence" I sighed. When are those other dragons going to be here? They are supposedly the "best" dragons from their tribe, they ought to be able to fly here, I already came from across the continent.

BTW, Starscale is princess Greatness's bodyguard not queen battlewinners, cuz that makes a lot more sense

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

Ok

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

Ashe crossed her arms with a huff, glaring at Starscale. Frost was right. NightWings are scornful and haughty. And horrible. "Well, it is my job to jump on the SkyWing bullies who bully my dragonet because of her looks. Don't test me, NightWing." I already hate you, too. She added in her mind.

• Posted at:

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

Alchemy shivered at the cold tempature. She sighed, I really shouldn't have been chosen. She squinted her eyes, just barley seeing the figure of a SandWing and... MudWing? As she drew closer more dragons from different tribes showed. This must be it. She landed on a rock next to the other dragons. She breathed out a puff of fire, warming her face a little and Illuminating the rest of the other dragons. She shifted when she realized how close she landed to the MudWing[Cypress]. Should I say something? she wondered, squirming on the rock anxiously. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat:]

t

I like this color

I also like this color

Umm... I'm totally level 80 death wizard

"What I lost in mefound in you"~ A random person Bobcat doesn't know

I don't know what else to put

If you remember me from a Rp or something... thankyou

(sorry Alchemy no warming up for you. No powers remembe)

Cypress: He felt another dragon land next to him. He turned to see a hybrid of some sort. It looked to be a sandwing Nightwing but he couldn't tell. 

"Hi. I'm Cypress." He said to the new dragon.

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

I turned around to see a NightWing-Sandwing hybrid fly in."Oh look it's a fellow NightWing, or at least a half nightwing. Well that's better then not a nightwing. "Whats your name?" U asked the hybrid

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

Hi. This looks like the next TQP Zealand. I am sad I missed the start but I will watch with interest.

P.S. Icey would like this I bet.

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

"Always remember Sunset. You are one of the best Dragons I've ever known. Never let anyone tell you otherwise." Moonflower during the War of the False Queens.

Sunset is a dragon legend

I bet Ivey would

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

ICEY

• Posted at:

HEIZEALAND

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

#LIGHTSPIDER

PAROMANFANDOMS!

talk to her

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

"Always remember Sunset. You are one of the best Dragons I've ever known. Never let anyone tell you otherwise." Moonflower during the War of the False Queens.

Sunset is a dragon legend

Don't know how it autocorrected I to U

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

Iceberg

I looked at the hybrid and cocked my head (promise I'll study her personality!!).

"Hello. My name is Iceberg, and who are you?" I asked

A hybrid...Queen Glacier never announced if the IceWings had one...I wonder if we do. Then I remembered. A friend of mine, Moonlight and ahem another friend, Arcticwolf were IceWing and SandWing hybrids. 

"So what's your name and what are you doing here?" I asked.

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️#Cappity

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Boop

• Posted at:

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

Bump

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️#Cappity

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Ashe turned into the most friendliest, funniest dragon you've ever met into grumpy and defensive. Already in a bad mood, she whirled around to face Alchemy. "And who might you be?" She asked impatiently.

• Posted at:

LGTBQ+

I'm a shipper.

Bluecro

Daynique

"Well i'm Alchemy", Alchemy said, a grow rose from her throat though she pushed it down. Why so hostile? "And I'm here to help", She added, nodding towards the IceWing. The IceWing seems kinder, she noticed as she studied the dragons she'll be with for many days if not months. The SkyWing definably has mood swings, Alchemy thought, raising a eyebrow. I guess I just have to deal with that.

• Posted at:

t

I like this color

I also like this color

ICEBERG

"Ooohh!! Nice name Alchemy!!! Your name is so similar to my long lost friend who got to Second Circle by the time she was going to move to the adult circles. She's way older than I am. Her name was Shimmery." I said and winced. Was I normally this talkative?

Guess meeting new dragons???? No. Probably not.

"I don't know if I said this before but my name is Iceberg. I'm an IceWing obviously. And we have to get started on this mission like right away!!! Whose left for us to meet? Did that SandWing looking at jewelry say anything yet? I feel like she's watching us!." I said.

(question....just need a little advice...how do all of you keep your dragons personalities remembered and everything cause I CANT!!)

also zealand, Thxs so much for making this! I feel so special to be part of a not dead, limited spot RP!!!

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️#Cappity

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

"Well, Iceberg, we we have to wait for the other dragon to arrive, before we go, or we could just ditch them and go, I wouldn't really care either way." I turned to Alchemy " Hello, my name is Starscale, and as you can tell I don't really want to be here, but at least you're half Nightwing." I grabbed by amethyst pendant. Oh queen Battlewinner why did you send be here with these dragons?

I turned back to the rest of the dragons. "If you want me to be nice, respect me like who I am, a royal bodyguard in Queen Battlewinner'sinner circle, and nothing else."

• Posted at:

I don't have name... Yet

Alchemy flicked her tail thoughtfully. Starscale definably doesn't want to be here, probably what most of us are thinking right know. Alchemy felt like she had to speak to the NightWing though didn't know what to say. "Well yes i'm Alchemy. I know what your feeling too, having such a big responsibility and all that", Alchemy tried to comfort Starscale though the statement came out awkwardly. She definably is a big Battlewinner fan, she noticed. I haven't heard such good stories about her, living in lava and all that,  she shuddered.

• Posted at:

t

I like this color

I also like this color

@Snowdust

Usually I'll base my oc's off people I know. Alchemy is based off me so I do what I will do. Though I sprinkle a little characteristics from my friends here and there. 

• Posted at:

t

I like this color

I also like this color

, 2 , , 4