For as long as anyone could remember dragons ruled the land. They were everywhere with endless variations, scaled, feathered, big, small, fire breathers, ice breathers. Humans cowered in fear at the sight of a dragon flying over head. They lived in the shadows, away from any dragon's wrath.

But eventually the humans came out and built kingdoms and cities. Occasionally the kingdoms had dragon attacks, the two conflicting more and more. As the years went by humans and dragons fought more, with the dragons almost always ending up victorious as the humans suffered large casualties.

After years of suffering from the wrath of dragons the kingdoms decided to do something. They came together to fight against the dragons. They built weapons, growing stronger together. The kingdoms wanted to destroy the dragons, and even enslave the smaller, weaker species of dragons.

The dragons were caught by surprise by the first attacks, and a number of them were killed or captured. It was full out war now, both sides intent on destroying the other. And for the first time it was unclear who would win.

RULES

I will control the humans to make things simple, this may change if I get enough people wanting to actually be the humans

Be creative and detailed with forms, not all fire breathers and tell me how big your dragon is and such

This isn't WoF so your dragon cant be an IceWing or anything

Try to not all have the same powers

Shipping of all kinds is allowed :3

Put "Burn" in other

No being OP or perfect

No killing other characters without permission

You can have as many character as you want

FORM

Name:

Appearance:

Personality(Optional):

Powers:

Mate/Crush(Optional):

Other:

I will post my forms in a moment

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name: Eriza

Appearance: Eriza has a sleek body shape, with a long tail, long neck, and long legs. There is a small horn on her nose. She has enormous wings and serrated teeth. Her scales look like they're made of sparkling diamond, her underbelly is a glittering dark purple, and her wing membranes are a shimmering gold. She has a crown of spikes that resemble feathers on her head, and they are the same glittering dark purple as her underbelly and nose horn. She has a forked tongue that is also the same glittering dark purple. Her eyes change color, and they usually change with the climate or weather. Sometimes she can change them with her own will, and sometimes they can change color to signify future events. Basically, she looks a bit like an Orca/Crystal, Gold/Alloy, Blackberry/Glimmer dragon from Flight Rising. She's very beautiful. In my opinion, anyways.

Personality(Optional): To be determined because I'm lazy.
Powers: Eriza can change her size, which ranges from the size of a Mexican Free-Tailed Bat to the size of a male African Elephant. She also spits molten gold.
Mate/Crush(Optional): None yet
Other: Burn, she eats gemstones and metals

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Accepted

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Save a spot,please.

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

"Is that even legal?"

"How'd you find my adress?"

Equal

Blessed be

Saved

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name: Scarlet Death(Scarlet)

Appearance: Large and muscular, easily bigger than a normal house with long, slightly tattered  blood red wings. She has a tough frill on her head that almost resembles a crown. Her scales are armored, like spiked plates, glittering crimson like gems. Scarlet's rust underbelly has softer scales, making it her main weak point. Her eyes are a bright yellow.

Personality: Scarlet is aggressive and easily one of the more feral dragons. She takes orders from no one and see's herself as dominant. Scarlet will fight anyone who questions her dominance, willing to kill them to show the others who's boss.

Powers: She cannot breath fire, but instead a thick suffocating smog. This dark cloud of smoke can easily choke smaller dragons and people, and even cause the eyes to burn if in it too long.

Mate/Crush: None but open

Other: Was not given this name by birth, instead giving it to herself.

Name: Plume

Appearance: A smaller dragon only the size of an elephant, with a long slim body covered in sheeny feathers. His wings are large for his size, with dark sheeny green-blue feathers and white and pale blue underfeathers. The feathers on his main body are a sheeny turquoise with some darker feathers scattered here and there. He has a sort of tail fin made of feathers, dark blue and black, with a crest of feathers on his head the same color. His eyes are metallic gold and his claws like bird talons. Opening his mouth there are two long fangs like a snake's.

Personality: Will be developed

Powers: Can spit venom from his fangs, like a spitting cobra.

Mate/Crush: None but open

Other: I got nothing

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name:Scorch

Apperance:Scorch is a fairly large & bulky dragon with cinnamon-brown scales that have a few patches of burnt orange here & there,a dark red (Almost red-violet) underbelley.He's about the size of a very large lion & he has one amber eye with gold flecks.(Where the other eye is supposed to be is an empty eye socket,& the other side of his face is covered in scars.)

Personality:Scorch is very territorial,snappish,& aggressive to dragons he doesn't know.He's very prickly over the scars & the eye socket.He attempts to put on a brave face,but he's loyal to the grave to dragons he knows & cares about.He's overprotective & holds a grudge for a very,very long time.

Powers:Causing earthquakes (The size of said earthquakes are connected to his emotions,so they're quite out of control at times.)

Mate/crush:Open

Other:Nope

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

"Is that even legal?"

Equal

Blessed be

Please read the rules then you'll be accepted, you're missing something in other

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

030 I get to use my new dragon Ocs YUSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Oh.Forgot about that.

Other:Burn

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

"Is that even legal?"

Equal

Blessed be

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

BOOKMARK!

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Name: Arinet

Appearance: Arinet is a warm shade of pale brown. Her underscales are slightly paler, but not very noticeably. Her horns, the spines down her back, her wings membranes, and scales in an either side pattern on her tail are a pale brown close to white. Her twisting horns curve back from her head. her eyes are a pale blue. She is very slim and sleek, and about the length of a school bus.

Personality(Optional): Arinet is a fierce and headstrong dragon. When she's angry, she'll charge ahead without thinking, although it's pretty hard to set her off. Usually, she's sly and wily, more of a planner, but she doesn't listen to advice. She doesn't really trust other dragons, but she will ally with them to fight the humans.

Powers: She doesn't breathe fire, but instead pure heat. If exposed to it for long enough, you can become dehydrated, but dragons are harder than humans.

Mate/Crush(Optional): N/A

Other: Burn

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Christian

#SunnylickedaQibli

#ForgetPyrrhiaGoLego

65 OCs (That's too many, me)

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name: Windsoar

Appearance: Windsoar is a very lithe dragon, with shiny, mirror-like silver scales and exceptionally large wings. Her eyes are light lavender, as are her horns and the scales on her back. Her horns bear a resemblance to a ram's, as they curve downwards and stop at her cheeks. Her body is thin but muscular, and she has tremendously huge wings, at least twice her size. She is around one ton in weight and around 150 meters long, from nose tip to tail tip.

Personality(Optional): She is quite sadistic, and loves to hear humans scream.

Powers: She breathes a huge blast of acid slime

Mate/Crush(Optional): open

Other: Burn

Name: Wyrdknower the Invulnerable

Appearance: He is a blue dragon with a chubby frame. His eyes are a deep navy blue, as are his horns. His scales are especially thick, and that is how he got 'The Invulnerable' added to his name. His horns are numerous sharp, twisted spiked decorating the top of his head which then flow down his spine and end at a large spike on the end of his tail. He weighs around two tons and is 200 meters long, from nose tip to tail tip. He has high, pronounced cheekbones and an elegant snout.

Personality(Optional): He has a love for adventure and is well versed in ancient secrets and forbidden stories.

Powers: He breathes a large gust of air with similar speeds as a hurricane

Mate/Crush(Optional): open

I might add more later

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

The Great Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light, Queen of Olde English

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name:Skull
Appearance:Skull is at Least 8,8 in hight.
Tall Charcoal dark grey dragon with long legs and tail, Base scales are characoal grey but a darker hue, dark grey Underbelly and wingmebranes are also dark grey, Has a mane goes black and then grey so on and so on. Strangely half of head and not jaw is a skull thats light grey with a dark grey horn(cheek spike is also the same color) then there is a long fang,medium fang and the small FNAF is spaced out a bit and the end is hooked, but there is a whole like space for the eyes, eyes are all black and has a white eye but is not blind(pupil is black). at the end of snout/skull it curves and it is sharp. Claws are grey, has at least six triangles on shoulders that are light grey and they go down half of arm.Silver cuffs on ankles and wrists
Personality:Skull is a mysterious dragon perfering not to talk to most but can be friendly at times and will choose to talk when it is right, Skull can be aggressive and is not used to others talking to them if they talk directly at them. Skull is witty and doesn't mind getting there claws dirty to help someone(except killing someone they know) , She is brave And does like fights and sometimes gets themselves into it, skull doesn't mind seeing death of any creature and doesn't gag at a corpse, but the problem is Skull has always been lonely so they don't know how to interact well. 
Powers:Skull is able to eat bones, he has the ability to breath black fire, fly, He is able to control animal bones(All he can do is make like mediums sized animals and can't control human or dragon bones, and the animal already has to be dead) 
Mate/Crush(Optional):None 
Other:Burn.

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Poke 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Name: Zira 

appearance: her scales are sea green, she has ocean blue eyes with a lighter blue rim, she has silvery horns and claws, black-blue spines, and her tail ends with a feathery tuft (it's peacock green in color), her wings membranes are a light sea green with white specks, on her arm is a white tattoo-like pattern with sea-star shapes, on her head is a smol tuft of forest green hair/fur (it usually gets in her face, blocking out one eye), she has a medium-sized build.

personality: often chill and outgoing, can be over exited and a little mad sometimes though, if someone annoys her or is rude to her or someone she cares for, she will most likely hold a grudge on them, or attack, but, she is usually kind and loves animals

Powers: water manipulation, frost breath.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

My OCs:Blue, a hybridLightningpaws, a warrior 

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

~ be yourself and nobody else because, nobody else is more perfect ~

also dat weirdo in a corner

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

SPOTS

Eriza, F, Spits molten gold and can change size

Scarlet Death, F, Smog Breather

Plume, M, Venom spitter

Scorch, M, Cause earthquakes 

Arinet, F, Breathes heat

Windsoar, F, Acid slime

Wyrdknower the Invulnerable, M, large gust of powerful air

Skull, M, Black fire and controlling bones

Zira, F, Water manipulation and frost breath

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Poke

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Bookmark

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“What powers? What are you talking about? Do you see something strange here? Nothing anybody would believe if you told them..." ~Quicksilver

(Zira ish a good name....)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

Name: Udødelig
Appearance: Imagine a dragon 250 meters long, with each wing a football field long, and a 150 meter tail. Yep. His rigid torso is bony, and his big tail is powerful, and thins out at the end. His torso is 175 meters, and his long, curly neck 50 meters, with his head 25 meters. His head is shaped like a beak, with a sharp mouth, and eyes on a ridge, and two long, straight 10 meter horns. His wings are bat like, with the membranes fading into smoke and shadows. He has no legs, so just imagine him as a giant worm with wings, his scales are rigid and sharp. He has no spikes, execpt for his horns and wing spikes. His wings are very sharp, and he can fold them together to make a extremly dangerous blade. His wings rest on his back, but are more comfortable folded out at his sides, since he has no legs, he will either slither or fly. His body is jet black, with smoke and shadows smoking out of his scales, with more shadows in random spots of his body. His horns and wing spikes are a mix between dark gray and purple, his eyes are a creepy white. he lives in darkness, and will only appear in the night, like a Nightwing, he cannot be spotted in shadows or night.

Personality(Optional): All you need to know about him is that he is wise and rarely participate in battle
Powers: Shadow breath, the shadow has a effect where it will feel like it is freezing and burning your scales or skin. That only happens with the shadows from his mouth, not from his scales. If you breath in the shadow, it'll poison you from the inside.
Mate/Crush(Optional): No, and not open.

sorry if this is extremly op

• Posted at:

{~Dynasty~}

Forum Guard Dog Leader! 

Watch out for the All-Doggo

Forum Fangirl buddy:

Vertigo

Forum sibling I would have a Icewing war against:

Roar

Forum people that are fun to ship myself with:

Fossil

Grif

Wild

All-Doggo

Accepted

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Are we ready to start?

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

I want to join, my character should be coming soon...

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Please join my SpiderMan Homecoming RP on topic 291564(WoF)/291677(Foxcraft)

Name: Reflection

Appearance: Reflection is quiet large for her age, at 22 feet tall, and a wingspan of 150 feet. Unlike her silver scales, her under side and wings are cloudy white, which have two talons on the tip of her wing, unlike only one like most dragons have. She has a silver frill that starts behind her snout, and continues along her spine to her tail tip. Reflection also has two fairly long silver horns that grow straight back from her head. She has sharp claws that are designed for climbing the sheer mountains that she lives in.

Personality(Optional): Reflection is more willing to her the other side of an argument out than most dragons. But, if she still doesn't agree with the other side, or realizes that they are lying (which she is very good at), than Reflection has nothing holding her back from attacking. She's extremely loyal, and is a strong fighter.  

Powers: Can breath very smokey or thin air, has a breathe weapon of ice, and can increase or decrease how gravity affects something.

Mate/Crush(Optional): None, lives with brother Rift from her hatching.

Other: Burn, I may RP as Rift later.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Yay!

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Poke

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

FORM

Name:Inferno

Appearance:As big as a castle, scale ranging from blue to green, numerous scars accross his body except his face/snout. Blue eyes.

Personality(Optional):TBD

Powers:Breathes out Water, not fire.

Mate/Crush(Optional):TBD

Other:Burn

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Accepted

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Cool.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Are we going to start soon?

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

We can start, Ill POV in a moment

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Cool.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Shall we start?

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5