Scarlet Death was flying between the mountains, a place where the humans could not bring weapons and dared not enter. It was a sort of sanctuary for dragons, a safe place to rest. She snorted, looking around to see if there were anymore dragons about. It was getting boring and she didn't know of any small towns she could burn.

Plume was curled up in his nest, formed out of twigs and various stolen, soft items from the humans. He blinked and looked up lazily, seeing Scarlet Death flying around. Flicking his tongue out he put his head back down, he didn't want to interact with her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

Flipsides: Armonia, Basil, Beam, Discord, Sovrano

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Eriza's POV

Eriza was currently searching for gemstones and metals to eat within the mountain caves. Her advanced night vision helped her, as well as the fact that each mineral had a distinct scent to her.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Skull walked the forest through the forest which was near the mountains, he was looking for any bones or any left over carcasses. He paused and sniffed the air, seemed to be no prey near by accept mice,rabbits, and small birds. Skull took off into the skies and flew near the mountains looking prey to eat.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Mages of Fairy Tail...specialize in property damage!-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

(Apologies if this is bothering you a bit,but I have another character idea.)

Name:Carnelian

Apperance:Carnelian is rather small for a dragon,about the size of a  large sequoia tree.He's got the build of a panther & has very dark blue veletey-textured fur where his scales should be,although he does have some scales on his forelegs,which are dark grey.He has feathery black wings that have scales that act as armour over the feathers & slit-pupled amber eyes along with a scaly tail & gleaming white talons.Several ruby earrings in his left ear.

Personality:Despite his quite sinsister-looking apperance,Carnelian is actually a bit of a gentle giant,preffering to avoid killing living things when he can.He's socially anxious & only talks with his closest friends.Carnelian is quite squeamish & the sight of his own (Or other's) blood makes him dizzy.The problem with Carnelian is that he cares too much about living things to be killing them without mercy,even if they deserve it.Oh,& the fact that he's very easily startled & has a habit of overthinking things until by the time he's finished & has made up his mind,it's too late for him to do anything.

Powers:Healing,slight lunakinesis.(The lunakinesis only applies to full moons.)

Mate/Crush:He has a bit of a crush on Scorch.

Other:Burn

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

Currentley Sleep Deprived

"Okay,Alcibiades,you little scamp."-Blue

The Pun Guy,apparentley

Slytherpuff

"Sand tastes..not good."-SomethingelseYT

I wonder if this will fit in mah sig

Equal

Blessed be

accepted

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Awe, I was gonna add another dragon...

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

You still can

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Arinet perched on a cliff, scanning the land around her. Not much was moving... but there was a mountain goat. She swooped down and plunged, just missing as the goat executed a twisting maneuver and leaped to a rock spur. She beat her wings to rise, and dove again, this time spearing the goat in her talons. Arinet flapped her wings furiously, settling back onto the edge. As she tore into the goat, she saw Scarlet Death soaring through the peaks.

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Windsoar was flying, like always, searching for another castle to destroy. "Humans are SO fun to torture, and there's an endless supply!" She laughed to herself.

Wyrdknower was reading an ancient tome, comparing one to another. "So it was speculated that dragons originated from the sun, but that was then overruled when the first non fire breather flew the skies..." he murmured to himself.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

MHA

oh 

oh 

oh milord

I use a seventh sanctum dragon generator for ideas and

'Clearsight the Unavoidable - He is a young adult dragon. He has blue scales and eyes that induce terror. His breath is a powerful blast of air. He is very arrogant. His senses are extremely powerful. He lives in an exotic forest of strange and poisonous plant life. His hoard is small.'

just 

just

wow

Name: Jewelsmash of the Lost City

Appearance: Jewelsmash is a humongous golden dragon, about 300 meters long from nose to tail tip, with golden scales. Her tail has a large bony club on the end, which is used to smash stuff. Her horns are a dull bronze, as are her eyes. Her horns are straight spikes, two crowning the top of her head and five smaller ones gracing her cheekbones. Her wings are ragged on the edge, and her scales are duller that most dragons, as she is ancient.  her body is bony, and she is two and a half tons.

Personality(Optional):She is quite deceptive. Her ability to apprase and evaluate treasure is exceptional. That treasure, however, is her weakness. She is very greedy and will do almost anything for treasure.

Powers: Seh breaths a damaging stream of pure magic

Mate/Crush(Optional): None, her husband died of old age. He was known as Father Mindrune the Deomonolgist

Other: She lives in the ruins of a huge city she destroyed. Burn

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Accepted

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

I can imagine Jewelsmash meeting Eriza and she's just like "... you're coming with me now. NOW MAKE GOLD."

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Jewelsmash lounged on her pile of treasure, her large head almost touching the celing. She had heard something, and she doubted it was one of those newer generation of dragons, ones that would come and ask her for advice. "Who is there?" she called, her voice resonating through the husk of the abandoned castle.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

Satisfied with her findings, Eriza put her gemstones and metals in her satchel and flew off. The dragon saw an abandoned castle, and smelled the strong scent of treasure. Another dragon lives there.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Oh milord

I laughed out loud at that

We sohould totally do that

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

YES

ERIZA IS OUTSIDE HER CASTLE

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

*should

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Jewelsmash growled. "I KNOW I'm old, but I'm not senile. I heard something," she muttered to herself. She smoothed her ragged wing membranes and assumed a regal posture, waiting for her unseen guest to show themselves.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Scarlet Death snorted, not seeing anyone she was particularly interested in. Landing on one of the peaks she scanned the lands past the mountains. She could see the remains of towns that had been burned down for being too close after many dragons moved to rest in the mountains. With a rumbling sigh she swooped down to one of the towns, having nothing better to do. 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Eriza's POV

Eriza's curiousity got the best of her. The scent of treasure was irresistible, so she went to the castle and looked through the windows.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Is everyone gonna go see Jewelsmash?

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Mods what the heck y u cut out Plume's POV

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Skull noticed a dragon on the cliff with a goat carcass. He swooped down and just sat there "Can I have the bones?" He asked, to other dragons it was a strange question but in his opinion it wasn't.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Fully rested Plume hopped out of his nest, spreading his wings and catching the wind under them. He flew to the forest, hoping to get a snack. The mountains weren't plentiful when it came to food due to all the dragons that have rested there. Though the forest was dangerous, for smaller dragons at least. There have been rumors of groups of humans that enslave and slaughter stray dragons they come across while traveling the plains and forests.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Jewelsmash glared, maintaining the regal pose when she saw a dragon's snout poking over the top of a window. "I know that you are there." she said.

I'm thinking of having Jewelsmash talk in old english. Like with all the thees and thous

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

Eriza was currently the size of a cow as she peered through the window and she saw a MOUNTAIN of treasure. The scent was so good as molten gold leaked out of her mouth like drool. Her small satchel of gems and metals meant nothing compared to all that treasure. But an ENORMOUS dragon was on it, and Eriza did NOT want to mess with her.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Jewelsmash's eyes widened as she saw a molten, shimmering substance drip from the dragon's mouth. "IS THAT GOLD?" Jewelsmash shreeked, heaving her body off her hoard, flashing to the dragon in the window, clamping a ginormous hand on the cow-sized dragon's back. "ANSWER THE QUESTION," Jewelsmasher hissed, eyes sparkling with greed.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

*Is going to add two more dragons because she can and it's fun and more variety :3*

Name: Lyrres

Appearance: A dragon only the size of a horse, she is soft with rounded features, having a plump build. She has a short snout with long fins on the side of her head and a sail going down her back and tail. Her claws are curved like fishhooks and webbed. Her scales are a beautiful blue with hints of purple, shimmering and smooth to make swimming easier. Lyrres eyes are pale blue, like pools of water. Her wings and webbing are a silvery blue. She would be a very attractive, albeit slightly gluttonous looking dragon, if it weren't for the scars that rake her hide and wings.

Personality: Will be developed

Powers: Can hold her breath for hours and shoot out water with a powerful force hard enough to break human bones if she has access to enough water.

Mate/Crush: Open

Other: Is held captive by humans.

Name: Bane

Appearance: A large dragon, but small enough to not make movement too much of a hassle at 130 meters long. He is bulky, with armored black scales that are slightly chipped and scarred from time. His wings are pitch black and void of large tatters that may hinder flight. His horns curve around to be by his face in an almost helmet like fashion, protecting blows to the side of his head. Bane's eyes are metallic silver, cold and emotionless. His tail is thick, with the armored scales jutting out more to act like short spikes.

Personality: Will be developed

Powers: Plain old fire breather because he's an older dragon

Mate/Crush: Open

Other: The evil one. Not really, but still

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Eriza's POV

Eriza shrieked and turned to the size of an elephant in panic. "Y-yes!" she stuttered, scared. She licked up the molten gold and whimpered. "I-I c-can spit m-molten g-gold!"

OOH MAYBE SHE CAN BE JEWELSMASH'S PET

THAT WOULD BE ADORABLE

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Poke

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Lyrres snapped her head up at the sound of food being dropped in her cage. It was cold and small, just barely fitting her, and there were clamps on her wings and a chain around her neck. She could see the human pouring the bucket of fish into her cage before walking out of sight, past the tarp that was blocked her view of the outside world. The dragon went over to the fish and gobbled all of them up quickly, quickly becoming beyond full.  She ignored her aching stomach though, Lyress ate what she can in fear of not getting a next meal. Lyress curled up, wincing every time the cage bounced. She was on the move, being transported to another kingdom she could only guess.

Bane snorted dropping some treasure he had just stole into his hoard, it was small but he didn't care. His hoard of treasures was only there to be used as bargaining chips when it comes to other dragons. Give them gold and they'll do whatever you want, in some cases anyway.

Scarlet Death landed and brushed the remnants of wooden buildings aside, causing small, mindless animals to skitter away in fear. She rummaged for anything interesting, a human trinket, maybe even something with actual value.

Plume swooped over the forest, scanning for any prey. He spotted a herd of deer, and dove at them, quickly picking a large buck up in his talons. He landed in a nearby clearing, quickly tearing into the deer. Plume picked at it's soft internal organs first, tearing them out and swallowing them whole.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Holy star vomit Eriza is gorgeous as a Coatl

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Zira~ I swiftly flew down, toward the forest. Hoping to find some fruit. (Yes, she's a fruit eater... She also eats fish tho lol) as I was diving down, I saw a fruit and swiftly snatched it up, diving in and out of the treetops with more fruit in my talons. Finally, as I thought I had enough fruit to fill me, I dove towards a little clearing near a pond with a few fish, surveying for humans. -As long as a human doesn't anger me, I won't tear them to shreds- I thought, giving a snort. I landed, sitting near the pond, the fish didn't seem to notice me so, I could watch them while I ate. At every turn they did in the pond, their scales shimmered in the sunlight. I ate my fruit in a matter of minutes and zoomed up into te mountain, I folded my wings and walked into my sleeping cave. It had little pools of water at the edges, full of fish an cave animals. Around the sides were a few cracks in the ceiling for light. The cave walls were stained a calming blue. Some of the pools I made shoot up towards te ceiling and back again. It was quite a beautiful cave to say the least, full of my drawings, art, and stuff in the back in my room.

(long Pov... Also, can Zira have shapeshifting? If not, that's ok.)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red sea

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Skull decided to leave since that was a bad decision, so he dove off the cliff and went back in search of food, he remembered his cave was low in the moutain since that's where he found human skeletons. He swooped down into the forest again and began to walk around staying low to the ground.

(Mind if I change Skull's height  to 9ft?)

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

That's fine

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Inferno had always liked this, he came up with it 100 years ago and had did it ever since. He was floating just below the surface of the water watching a human fishing boat. There. A line cast out into the sea. Inferno reached up and tugged on it lightly, Boom the line disappeared. Inferno could do this forever.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Baobab

"Do it. MAKE GOLD." Jewelsmash growled, adjusting her grip from the back of the dragon to it's neck. "My name is Jewelsmash, your new owner."

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Wait I forgot to mention, Udødelig is partly made out of smoke, so he can turn his body completely into smoke, so forget the breathing in poison shadow thing. Sorry if that is still really op, his weaknesses are fire and light

Udødelig(Udo for short), was in a cave under the mountain, waiting for night to come as his scales will burn if he steps into the light. When it came, he thudded out of the cave, and started flying, he soared underneath the clouds, when he heard a voice, (Jewelsmash) he swooped down and landed nearby with a large thud. He folded his blade-like wings together as defense.

• Posted at:

<> DYNASTY <>

Just your average Bi, 1year old

Some introverted Trumpetist

IT'S SPOOKYTIME

#Spookaesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

-Birds and Flowers

Reflection:

As I fly over the forest, I sense another dragon below. I slowly descended on the huge trees, making sure that my camouflaged scales still blend into the sky. At the last second, I swiftly drive straight into the trees, landing with a light thud begin a dragon.

Plume.

I was glad it was someone I recognized, even though I was a pretty good fighter, my front talons were still recovering from battle wounds.

"Hey." I greet. 

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Skull found a dead animal corpse of some sorts with crows, Skull studied the crows and then attacked snapping his jaws around a crow and pinning another down, he heard a few crunches as he chewed up the crows feathers and all. He sat down with his prey he found and caught. He ate the other crow. After finishing that off he picked out the largest bones from the fury animal, he grabbed the rib cage, antlers, and the skull, and then ate the other bones and meat. He then began to fly off to his cave with the newly collected bones for his collection.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles