Plume licks the blood of his snout and turns his head. "Reflection," he purrs "What brings you here?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

Reflection:

I raise my neck slightly.

"The same as you. Hunting. Or hopefully, some humans daring to venture into these woods."

You can't imagine what I would do with them if I found any...

I hear the light steps of prey behind me, and I rap my tail around it, squeezing it like a python. I had trained my self to have perfect control over my tail muscles, and this was my reward. Easy prey, who thinks that if I'm not looking at it, it's safe.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

"Mm, alright." He replied turning back to his meal. Plume pulled it closer to him, just in case, as he began eating again.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

Zira~ I lay down in the mouth of my cave, looking at the little creatures swimming around in the little pools of water in my cave. As I looked around the cave, strangely, there was a sapphire on some weird string. I picked it up, and slipped it over my neck. It seem to fit fine,

must have been left by a strange human.. I shrugged it off an swept towards a castle there seemed to be some commotion inside, I didn't fold my wings invade I needed to make a quick escape. My wing membranes glinted in the light like precious gems as I walked towards the door. My new sapphire necklace jungling at every step.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Eriza's POV

"Y-yes, Y-Your... M-Majesty...?" Eriza said, nervous. "I-it's probably b-best to g-get a m-mold or s-something, for m-me to s-spit g-gold into..." she mumbled.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Jewelsmash glared at Udo, lips twitching and teeth itching to give the (undoubtaly) smaller dragon a taste of pure magic. "Leave. I, as Jewelsmash of the Lost City, have the right to impose a tax on unwanted guests. Wich is it, then? Your hoar or your life?"

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

Jewelsmash glared at Eriza, before dragging the smaller dragon over to a huge copper pot that the old Court Magician had used. Jewelsmash remembered cooking him in his own pot and eating him for supper. "Here."

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

MHA

Inferno was flying back to his den when he passed over an old human castle he paused and looked down. Pity humans don't build bigger that could have made a great fort

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Btw Udo isn't supposed to get hurt or die as shadows will not exist without him, he will never attack anyone though, yep, kinda op

Udo stared blankly, then snapped back to focus, "actually, do you mind if I rest here? I flew a long way to get to this area. Actually, it seems that the sun will come up soon, so I'll have to leave again in a bit." Udo smiled

• Posted at:

<> DYNASTY <>

Just your average Bi, 1year old

Some introverted Trumpetist

IT'S SPOOKYTIME

#Spookaesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

-Birds and Flowers

Jewelsmash looked disdainfully down at Udo. "Does this LOOK like an inn to you?"

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

Eriza looked around warily to make sure nobody was looking before tossing a ruby into her mouth and eating it. The dragon then spat molten gold into the pot.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Inferno had always loved water he loved swimming and he loved drinking it. He even breathed it. So many times through out his over 200 years of had he submerged humans in his onslaught, but he hadn't done it in a while. Inferno turned around and started heading back to that old castle. I should check for inhabitants first.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

"I think I am going to rest right here," Udo said, completely ignoring the dragon, he proceeded to lay down, crushing part of the town. He yawned, accidentally blowing a pile of hay away. He curled up his body into a circle and rested his head in the middle.

Oopsie I forgot Udo is 400 meters long, wait shoot ack i frogot he is a worm with wings

this is now super challenging to PoV

• Posted at:

<> DYNASTY <>

IT'S SPOOKYTIME

#Spookaesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

-Birds and Flowers

Jewelsmash growled. She turned back to the other dragon, and seeing molten gold in the pot, smiled. "Here, you can sleep over there. But if you escape, or try to take any of my hoard, I swear not even a single bone will be what's left of you."

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Reflection:

That was weird. What are you hiding?

With a leap, I launch into the air, heading to the tallest mountain in the range. It was so tall, not many dragons could breathe the thin air. On my way up, I add a hawk to my previously caught prey.

Rift, my brother who looks just like me, but with darker scales, roars. He looks angry, and I land in the cave next to him.

What is it now...

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

"There's nothin better than this." Inferno said. Ripping off the roof of the castle and peering down into the dark musty hall.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Zira~ I cautiously walked into the castle (it's Jewelsmashes btw) I was careful to hide my sapphire necklace in a unoticeable pocket in my bag (do thy have pokets... Or bags for that matter?) "uh... Hello?" I said, peering inside, my wings still glinted in the scarce light that came through the castle. I saw one of the dragons (Eriza) spit gold into a pot. It was pretty and pretty gross at the same time. My snout scrunched up slightly.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

says he saw nothing

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Eriza's POV

Eriza nodded and went to where Jewelsmash directed her. She laced down and shielded herself from view with her wings so that she could eat the gemstones and metals she had collected.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

"Aww nothing, oh well. Here we go." Inferno drew back a big breath then, blew out a torrent of water until the castle was half full creating a tank of some sort. "The person who opens those doors are in for a surprise." Inferno chuckled to himself. Time to go back home.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Undo lifted his head and stared through the window

• Posted at:

<> DYNASTY <>

IT'S SPOOKYTIME

#Spookaesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

-Birds and Flowers

Reflection:

I prepare for the outburst.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?" Roared my brother. "I WAKE UP and your GONE. THERE WAS NOT EVEN A CLUE TO WHERE YOU WERE! WHAT IF HUMANS HAD CAPTURED YOU, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!?!?!"

"Rift, listen." I try.

"Don't you RIFT, LISTEN me! We are talking about LIFE AND DEATH." Rift growled

"Rift, no human could kill me." I reply.

"That's EXACTLY what the others say. I won't loose another." He vowed crossly, then looked at me., a worried expression on his face. "You're bleeding."

I glance down at my front legs. The cuts from a earlier fight had reopened from flying threw the thorny woods. 

"Oh." I glance down over the side of our cliff side cave.

And A DRAGON (Anyone can fill this spot) was staring back.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Skull set down the bones in his cave, there was a large moutain of bones, some skulls, some bones from the legs, rib cages, and skulls. He rested on them, he created a small bone dog, he made it run around and collapse back into bones.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

Windsoar soon spotted a village, and she swept down. "DIE MORTALS, AND DON'T FORGET TO SCREAM!" She roared, letting loose a fearsome blast of acid slime.

Wyrdknower the Invulnerable was leafing though another tome, contemplating the words written there.

Jewelsmash snorted before climbing up her pile of treasure, settling herself around the peak of the mini-mountian.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

I just imagined Jewelsmash putting a ridiculously expensive collar on Eriza and treating her like a pampered chihuahua

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Yeah well Jewelsmash would probably just put a leather collar on her cause she's to busy admiring the gold version

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

That works too

Imagine Jewelsmash's reaction when she finds out what Eriza eats

Eriza's POV

Eriza accidentally dropped a sapphire, which made a loud clattering sound on the ground. She quickly snatched it up and ate it, hiding her stash of jewels.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Skull stepped out of his cave that was a bit lower then most of the caves. He looked up at some argueing Dragons rolling his eyes.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

Jewelsmash's ears alerted her to Eriza's mistake. Slowly, she crept from her pile and up to Eriza. "What, little dragon, what THAT." Jewelsmash suddenly pounced on the smaller dragon, forcefully opening Eriza's wings to see her face. "I heard treasure. WHERE IS IT."

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

Eriza shrieked and her satchel of pre-collected jewels fell to the ground. She whimpered, motioning to the satchel. "P-please don't t-take them... I c-collected them f-from a c-cave e-earlier..." she squeaked.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Jewelsmash opened the satchel, and gems spilled out. "why would you need these? I thought younger dragons these days just wanna kill and pillage," Jewelsmash wondered.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

"I-I e-eat g-gemstones..." Eriza mumbled.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Jewelsmash's eyes flew wide open and nearly bugged out of her skull. "WHAT?" she roared in disbeleif. "HOW COULD YOU! GEMSTONES ARE PRECIOUS OBJECTS THAT CANNOT BE REPLACED! HAVE YOU SEEN THE ABOUT OF DETAIL IN AN EMERALD, OR THE PERFECT SHADE OF AMBER? WHAT ABOUT AN OPAL?! OR BENITOITE? WHAT ABOUT DIAMONDS, OR MUSGRAVITE? HOW COULD YOU?!?!"

Whelp

Now we know how Jewelsmash would react

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

Eriza whimpered and golden tears leaked from her now greyish blue eyes. "I-I'm s-sorry, m-ma'am... I-I d-don't n-need to e-ear t-too o-often th-though..." she stammered.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

"wHAT YOU CRY GOD TOO??" Jewelsmash shreeked, rushing to dig around her pile. Soon, she returned with a golden colar, one that had been made for restraining dragons, and had in fact been the undoing of her husband. She clipped  it onto Eriza's neck without speaking and tugged on the golden chain lead connected to the collar. "Come over here. Your powers shall enhance my hoard, even thought you eat gems. You can have quartz and garanets. I have plenty of those." Jewelsmash said, leading her new pet over to a metal ring in the wall where she could tie the lead.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Lyrres must have dozed off because she jolted awake when her cage shook violently as it was dropped. She sat up, flinching when the tarp was taken off and she was exposed to light. She heard excited chattering among her, and after adjusting to the light gazed around to see herself surrounded by humans. The dragon shrunk back, attempting to hide under her wings but the clamps preventing so.

In front of her was a well dressed human man with a golden crown lined with jewels on his head. Oh perfect, I've been brought to an actually important king it appears. What becomes of me now?

The king gazed at her with interest, and he glanced at someone else "Does it speak?"

Lyrres flinched and the king grinned when he got a nod "Wonderful. We'll set up the trap in the morning."

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

Eriza's POV

Eriza nodded, shaking, as she followed her owner.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Udo slithered his head in, and smiled at the two dragons. "Nice place ya got here" he looked around, "But I've seen better, I liked the Egyptian times better, alon with Greece, Greece has beautiful buildings." 

I feel like Udo would be a good hippie architect

• Posted at:

<> DYNASTY <>

IT'S SPOOKYTIME

#Spookaesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

-Birds and Flowers

Jewelsmash turned to glare at Udo. "We are standing in the room where my husband, Mindrune the Deomonolgist, died. His blood fed the stones that day, and I vowed to NEVER leave. So don't you DARe tell me to 'get a nicer place' or whatever." Jewelsmash hissed, her mouth and throat glowing a sparkling gold, as she was ready to kill the ignorant shadow dragon then and there.

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

Eriza's POV

"I-I'm s-sorry to h-hear th-that..." Eriza said.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

(Zira is inside the castle with Jewelsmash and Eriza btw.. In the same room too. Ahem.)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

says he saw nothing